Young people from all over the globe...
全世界的青年男女
are joining up to fight for the future.
为全人类的未来奋战
- I'm doing my part. - I'm doing my part.
- 我要出力 - 我要出力
- I'm doing my part. - I'm doing my part too.
- 我要出力 - 我也要出力
They're doing their part, are you?
他们全在出力 你呢?
Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world.
加入机动部队 拯救世界
Service guarantees citizenship.
入伍就能获得公民权
The bugs send another meteor our way...
虫族陨石再度侵犯地球
but this time we're ready.
这次我们有所准备
Planetary defences are better than ever.
地球的防卫日益精良
Klendathu, source of the bug meteor attacks...
虫族陨石来自克兰达夫星球
orbits a twin star system whose brutal gravitational forces...
环绕着双子星系统运行
produce an unlimited supply of bug meteorites...
附近的带状行星群带来
in the form of this asteroid belt.
大量的虫族陨石
To ensure the safety of our solar system...
为了捍卫太阳系
Klendathu must be eliminated.
必须消灭克兰达夫星球
We break net now and take you live to Klendathu...
现在从克兰达夫星球现场
where the invasion has begun.
转播这场大战
EXQ uplink on two, one. You're on.
卫星连线 2...1...开始
- We'vejust landed here on what cap troopers... - Move, move, move!
- 我们刚降落在... - 快 快 快!
- are calling Big K, - Come on! Move, move!
- 被称为大K星的战场 - 快! 走! 走!
- with the 6th Mobile Infantry Division! - Come on!
- 第六机动部队正展开攻击 - 快!
It's an ugly planet, a bug planet!
这丑陋的星球全是大虫
A planet hostile to life as we know it!
威胁人类的生存
- Come on! Go, go, go! - Keep moving!
- 快走 快 快 - 快!
Get out of here now!
快离开这里
Rico. Rico. Rico!
瑞哥...瑞哥...瑞哥!
Sorry, Mr Rasczak.
对不起 瑞斯加科先生
This year we explored the failure of democracy...
今年我们谈过民主制度失败的原因
- Bad boy. - how the social scientists brought our world...
- 坏家伙 - 社会学家...
to the brink of chaos.
让世界陷入混乱
We talked about the veterans, how they took control...
我们谈到退伍军人终于接管统治...
and imposed the stability that has lasted for generations since.
长久以来使得地球得以安定
You know these facts...
这些是事实让你们学到了什么?
but have I taught you anything of value this year?
我问你为何只有公民才能投票?
You. Why are only citizens allowed to vote?
你 为什么只有公民才有投票权?
what the Federation gives you for doing Federal Service.
那是为联邦政府服务得到的奖励
Something given has no value.
赐与的权利没有价值
Look, when you vote, you are exercising political authority.
投票权是政治权
You're using force. And force, my friends, is violence,
那就是力量 力量就是暴力
the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.
暴力是所有权力的来源
Uh, my mother always said violence never solves anything.
我妈妈说暴力解决不了问题
I wonder what the city fathers of Hiroshima would say about that.
我真好奇广岛之父会不会这么说
They probably wouldn't say anything. Hiroshima was destroyed.
大概不会这么说 因为广岛被炸了
Naked force has resolved more issues...
历史证明赤裸裸的...
throughout history than any other factor.
暴力解决许多问题
The contrary opinion, that violence never solves anything,
暴力解决不了问题的论调...
is wishful thinking at its worst.
...只是自欺欺人的想法
People who forget that always pay.
忘记历史教训的人将付出代价
Rico, what's the moral difference, if any...
瑞哥 在道德上...
between a civilian and a citizen?
公民和平民有何不同?
A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety...
公民接受政府赋与的责任...
of the body politic, defending it with his life.
并且誓死捍卫地球
- A civilian does not. - The exact words of the text.
- 平民则不然 - 标准答案
But do you understand it? Do you believe it?
可是你了解吗? 你相信吗?
- I don't know. - Of course you don't.
- 不知道 - 那是当然的
I doubt anyone here would recognize civic virtue...
就算是死到临头
if it reached up and bit you in the ass.
你们都不了解公民的责任 第三节下课 第四节五分钟后上课
Come on, let's see if they posted the math final.
来吧 咱们去看数学课的成绩
- Rico, we gonna take Tesla? - We're gonna kill 'em.
- 瑞哥 赢得了泰斯拉队吗? - 我们会痛宰他们
Remember, all graduating seniors must fill out a 710 form.
记住 毕业生都得填写710表格
First thing Fleet Academy looks at is your math scores.
星舰军校最重视数学成绩
- Way to go. - Good job.
- 路要走 - 干得好
Your turn. Hold on.
该你了 等一下
I want to talk to Marco. His sister's at Fleet.
我去找马可 他姐姐在星际舰队
- Marco. - Hi, Carmen.
- 马可 - 嗨 卡门
- What do you hear about Roxy? - She made pilot.
- 你姐有消息吗? - 她当上飞行员
Thirty-five percent. Very nice.
35% 真棒
Look at that. Thirty-five percent, ladies and gentlemen.
大伙看 35%
- Carl. - Sorry.
- 卡尔 - 抱歉
So, you haven't done it yet, have you? Don't lie.
你们还没上床吧 别骗我
I'm not in any hurry.
我并不急
- Others are waiting. - And?
- 有人在等你 - 那么?
- Did you read her mind? - Don't have to.
- 你能猜到她在想什么? - 不必猜
It's pretty clear what she wants.
她在想什么很明显
Yeah, but I want Carmen.
是呀 我要的是卡门
- Aw, you got it bad. - Bye, Marco.
- 你想得要死 - 再见 马可
Hey, don't forget about this afternoon.
别忘了下午的事
He's always late when he walks you home to fish for a kiss.
他老是为了亲你芳泽耽误正事
- Marco's sister made pilot. - So will you.
- 马可的姐姐当上飞行员 - 你也会的
I mean, imagine flying a half a million tons of starship.
想想看 如果要驾驶五十万吨重的星际战舰
You gotta have nerves of steel.
你就得勇气十足
Yeah, you do. Let's see how yours hold up.
当然 你有没有种呢?
Aw, come on, it's just a bug. You better put your goggles on.
这只是一只虫 戴上护镜
We humans like to think we are nature's finest achievement.
人类自以为是大自然主宰者
I'm afraid it just isn't true.
其实并不然
This Arkellian sand beetle is superior in many ways.
这只甲虫远比人类优良
It reproduces in vast numbers, has no ego...
它的繁殖力很强 没有私心...
has no fear, doesn't now about death...
不会恐惧 绝不怕死
and so is the perfect selfless member of society.
它是虫族社会完美的一份子
But humans have created art, mathematics...
人类创造了艺术数学...
and interstellar travel.
和星际旅行
True. But before you let that go to your head...
没错 不过千万别自大
take the example of the Arachnids...
就拿阿瑞克尼虫族来说
a highly evolved insect society.
那是高度进化的社会
By human standards, they are relatively stupid...
以人类的标准来说它们的智慧很低
but their evolution stretches over millions of years...
它们却有数百万年的进化史
- and now... - Here, take this.
- 现在 - 这儿 拿着
they can colonize planets...
它们能够把胚种
by hurling their spore into space.
送入太空占领别的星球
Okay, I think we got it.
应该找到了
And here's the stomach.
这是胃囊
Nerves of steel, huh?
这算勇气十足?
Don't think about it. Just go on instinct.
别费力去想 凭你的直觉想像画面
Try to visualize it.
试着将它形象化
I see the ace of spades.
我看到黑桃A
You know, statistically speaking,
统计学上的概率
you should have accidentally guessed right by now.
你知道就算瞎猜 到现在也该猜中了吧! !
- Try another. - So my psychic abilities are zero and I'm unlucky.
- 再试一次 - 我不会心灵感应 而且运气也很背
No, luck's not a factor.
这跟运气无关
No one really knows why some people are sensitive and some aren't.
有些人就是特别灵敏
Who knows? Maybe it's a new stage of human evolution.
谁知道? 也许这是人类下一步的进化
That's why they do these kind of Federal studies.
所以才有这种研究
What... Cyrano... Oh, shit. Time out.
西哈诺 该死 暂停
Oh, he just wants some attention.
它只是不甘寂寞
You don't play with him any more.
你从不陪它玩
Go bug Mom, Cyrano.
去烦我老妈去
How do you make him do that?
你是怎么做的?
Oh, I gave him the impression there's a grub crawling up my mom's leg.
我让它觉得我妈脚上有食物
He's on a mission to go eat it.
它非吃到不可
Ow! Oh! Get out! Get off my leg! Oh! Carl!
滚开 别碰我
I sure hope you don't do anything like that to me.
你最好别在我身上用心灵感应这招
Don't be afraid. Can't do human. Yet.
别怕 对人类我没辙...暂时不行
- Yeah! Yeah! - Touchdown Tigers.
- 好啊! - 老虎队得分
And the score is now 4 1-38.
现在的比数是41比38
Tigers lead with 2.:46 remaining...
老虎队领先 只胜两局
here at the Buenos Aires Sports Arena.
这里是布宜诺斯艾利斯球场
- Are you all right? - Much better.
- 你还好吧? - 好多了
- Now. - Good.Yeah!
- 现在 - 好
All right! Way to go, team!
好 上啊!
So, what are you doing after the game?
球赛后你要干嘛?
Well, everyone's going to the dance, aren't you?
大家都要参加舞会 你去吗?
I don't know. It's my last night as a civilian.
不清楚 今晚是我当平民的最后一夜
- Come on, number 12! Let's go! - Ship out for Tereshkova tomorrow.
- 上 12号! 冲! - 明天我就要去特雷斯卡瓦
- You're going to the Fleet Academy? - Uh-huh.
- 你要去星舰军校? - 嗯
That's where I want to go!
我也想去
Come on, number 12! Let's play ball!
十二号 上场了
Don't get any ideas about my girlfriend!
别打我女友的主意
All is fair in love and war.
情场如战场
- Giants! Giants! -Johnny! Yeah!
- 巨人队! 巨人队! - 强尼 加油
Giants leading 43-4 1. Just over 4 2 seconds remaining.
巨人队以43分领先 离终场只剩4秒钟
- Yeah! - All right, let's go.
老虎队的时间所剩不多
Irvin, Lathom, cover the rush.
艾文 拉森 挡住攻击
Perry, fake left. Bertolli, you go long.
派瑞做假动作 勃迪跑远点
Rico, flip six three hole. Got it? Hey, Rico?
瑞哥 翻跳动作 懂吗?
- Hey! - What?
- 嘿! - 什么?
You're drifting! Flip six, three hole, on one! Got it?
专心点 翻跳动作 懂吗?
-Just throw me the ball, Diz. - Ready? Break!
- 尽管把球传给我 蒂丝 - 准备好了?
Yeah! Go, go, go!
好! 走 走!
He's in there. It's over.
得分了 比赛结束
Who said you could grow up so fast, huh?
你一下子就长这么大了
Mom, don't get mushy.
妈 别这样
This came for you today.
这是今天寄来的
I presume, at your request.
是你要的吧?
A lot of my friends are doing Federal Service.
我有很多朋友都要服役
Well, you're not thinking of applying?
你不是想报名入伍吧?
Have you lost your mind?
你疯啦?
I'd rather take ten lashes in Public Square than see you ruin your life.
我就算是要挨鞭刑也不准你去自毁前程
It's a term of service.
这是志愿服役
I just want to get out on my own...
我只想一个人出去...
see the galaxy for a couple years.
见识一下银河系风光
Johnny, people get killed in the Federal Service.
强尼 当兵会死人的
Who gave you this idea? It's that teacher, isn't it?
是谁把你说动的? 是那个老师 对吧?
What's his name? You know the one I'm talking about.
他叫什么? 你应该知道
- Mr Rasczak. - Rasczak?
- 瑞斯加科先生 - 瑞斯加科?
Silly name. There should be a law against...
这名字真可笑 法律应该...
using a school as a recruiting station.
禁止学校召募新兵
No, Rasczak doesn't do that at all.
瑞斯加科不会这么做
He sort of discourages you.
其实他反对学生从军
'Cause you're going to Harvard, and that's the end of it.
你得上哈佛 没什么好说的
It's my decision, not yours.
这是我的决定 不是你的
- Oh, is that how it is, huh? - Wait, you two.
- 是这样吗? - 别吵了
Uh, Dad and I have a surprise for you that will settle this.
我和你父亲要给你个惊喜
Can you guess what it is?
你猜得到吗?
You wanted to see the galaxy?
你想见识银河系风光
How about a trip to the Outer Rings?
到土星外环旅行如何?
I've always wanted to go there.
我一直想去那儿
Good, good. Then it's all settled.
很好 就这么说定了
I'm just gonna go see Mr Rasczak.
我想找瑞斯加科先生
Hey, Rico, do you want to dance?
瑞哥 想跳舞吗?
Actually, Diz, I promised Carmen...
蒂丝 我答应卡门
Aw, come on. Too bad for her if she's not around.
真可惜 她不在
You know, it's sad. After tonight, most of us...
过了今晚...
probably won't see each other again.
我们恐怕不会再见面
So, you still gonna play for Rio?
你要替巴西队打球吗?
Yeah, looks like. Unless Tokyo lets me start.
是呀 除非东京队要征召我
Well, anyone who gets you is lucky.
谁抢到你就走运
Johnny, how come we never got together?
我们怎么没成为一对?
Can't we just be friends, Diz?
我们不能只当朋友吗?
- Thank you. - Good night.
- 谢谢 - 晚上好
Look, Diz, I want to talk to Mr Rasczak.
蒂丝 我想找瑞斯加科先生
Well, you better hurry up if you want to catch him.
你最好赶快去
- What is it, Rico? - I want to thank you.
- 什么事? 瑞哥 - 我要谢谢你
Your class was the best one I had this year.
我最喜欢你的课
Well, it's really not my job to please. I just hope you learned something.
我只希望你能有所收获
Well, I want to join up.
我想入伍
I think I got what it takes to be a citizen.
我觉得我有成为公民的勇气
Good for you. Go find out.
很好 去试吧
Well, my parents are against it.
这是我的决定我父母却反对
And I know it's my choice.
我知道这是我的选择
I was wondering...
我在想...
what would you do if you were me?
你若是我 你会怎么做?
Figuring things out for yourself...
能决定自己的前程
is the only freedom anyone really has.
才是真正的自由
Make up your own mind, Rico.
自己决定吧
I'm serious. I think you have really beautiful eyes.
是真的 你的眼睛好美
- You know? -Johnny.
- 你了解? - 强尼
Yeah, we know each other from the game.
我们在球场上较过劲
- No hard feelings? - No, none at all. We won.
- 你不介意吧? - 不介意 我们赢了
Come on, Carmen. It's the last dance.
来吧 卡门 最后一支舞
Well, maybe I'll see you at the Academy.
也许我在军校会见到你
- Good luck. - Zander's going for pilot too.
- 祝你好运 - 山德也要当飞行员
You two have so much in common.
你们真是绝配 卡门
Johnny Rico, are you jealous?
强尼·瑞哥 你在吃醋吗?
You don't have to be jealous.
你不必吃醋
Hey, hey, break it up, you two.
嗨 嗨...快分开 你们两个
There's a place for that sort of thing.
要亲热就到别的地方
I've been thinking, and I'm gonna do it, Carmen.
我考虑好了 我要入伍
I'm gonna go for Federal Service.
我要加入联邦军队
Carl and I are signing up tomorrow. Come with us.
我和卡尔明天登记 和我们一起去吧
My father's not home tonight.
我父亲今晚不在家
I do now, of my own free will...
我了解从军的...
after having been duly advised and warned...
意义和义务
of the meaning and consequences of this oath...
这一切完全出于自愿
enrol in the Federal Service...
我至少
for not less than two years...
必须服役两年
and as much longer as may be required...
若是有需要...
by the needs of the Federation.
我愿继续效忠部队
- All set? - Thank you.
- 完了? - 谢谢
Fresh meat for the grinder, eh?
又来一批新兵
- So, how'd you kids do? - I'm gonna be a pilot.
- 你们的成绩如何? - 我要当飞行员
Well, good for you. We need all the pilots we can get.
很好 我们很需要飞行员
- Hey, did you get starside R and D? - No.
- 你被分派到研发部门吗? - 没有
- I don't believe it. - I got Games and Theory.
- 不是吧? - 我要到战略理论部
- That's military intelligence. - Yeah.
- 那是军事情报部 - 嗯
Next time we meet, I'll probably have to salute you.
下次见面我就得向你敬礼
How about you, son?
你呢 孩子?
- Infantry, sir. - Good for you.
- 机动部队 长官 - 很好
Mobile Infantry made me the man I am today.
机动部队让我成为现在这样的男子汉
All recruits must report to the Federal Transportation Hub...
新兵必须在二十四小时内...
within 2 4 hours.
到联邦运送站报到
Welcome to the adventure of Federal Service.
欢迎加入联邦军队的行列
No matter what, we'll always be friends.
不管怎样 我们永远是朋友
Well, chances are we'll never see each other again.
我们恐怕不会再见面
We'll be millions of light-years away from each other.
分隔几百万光年的距离
But, uh, yeah, sure. Why not?
不过 好呀 有何不可?
You'll resign, and that's all there is to it.
你给我去办退役
It may look bad, but if that's the worst you suffer, then that's fine.
虽然很没面子 不过也只能这样了
- I won't quit! - I'm telling you, you will.
- 我不要退役 - 你一定要
You're not going back. You're going on vacation!
你不能入伍 你要去渡假
I am not going on vacation!
我不去渡假
I want to be a citizen.
我要当公民
It's my decision. I made it.
这是我的决定
You walk out that door, you are cut off, young man.
你走出去找就不认你这儿子
All right, that's it! You are cut off!
好吧 我不要你了
Johnny, why won't you change your mind?
你这是何必呢?
Does citizenship mean that much to you?
当公民这么重要吗?
I hope you don't ruin your life over some silly little girl...
希望你别为了穿帅制服的...
who wants to look handsome in a uniform.
女孩而自毁前程
- Don't talk about Carmen that way! -Johnny.
- 别这么说卡门 - 强尼
Do you have everything?
听到什么吗?
- You're late. - My dad had to help me pack.
- 你迟到了 - 我父亲帮我收拾行李
Suddenly he's afraid he's never gonna see me again or something.
他怕再也见不到我
It was sweet, but it took forever.
他真好 不过很费时间
Oh. Anyway, I guess I'm ready to go.
我猜我准备好了
Yeah, me too. I'm wearing everything I own.
我也是 我只剩这身衣服
I'm sorry your parents were mad.
我很遗憾你的父母反对
Who cares? The Federation will give me...
管它呢 反正...
everything I need for the next two years, right?
这两年军队会养我 对吧?
- You talk to Carl? - Yeah, he left this morning.
- 你和卡尔联络过吗? - 有 他早上就走了
- Couldn't say where. - Oh, it's exciting, going away.
- 他不能说去哪里 - 能够入伍我好兴奋
But I'm scared. Aren't you?
我也很害怕 你不会吗?
I'm gonna miss you.
我会很想你
I'm gonna miss you too.
我也会想你
Outbound group 94B to Tereshkova...
前往特雷斯卡瓦的新兵准备启程
Just say it once. Try it on for size.
说一次 试试看
Don't forget to write.
别忘了写信给我
Fully automatic Morita. Who wants to hold it?
全自动步枪 谁想拿?
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!
我! 我! 我...
Citizen rule. People making a better tomorrow.
公民万岁 人民创造美好明天
A murderer was captured this morning and tried today.
杀人犯今天被捕后接受审判
Execution tonight at 6.:00. All net. All channels.
今晚六点行刑 实况转播
If you think you're psychic,
如果你觉得能
Federal studies are being conducted in your community.
各地都在进行这项研究
Every school kid knows that Arachnids are dangerous.
每个小学生都知道阿瑞克尼虫很危险
However, Mormon extremists disregarded Federal warnings...
摩门教徒却罔顾联邦警告
and established Fort Joe Smith deep inside the Arachnid Quarantine Zone.
在虫族隔离区建立教会
Too late, they realized that Dantana had already been chosen by other colonists.:
不料该地区早就被别人占领
- One, two, three, four! - Most of you will not...
- 一 二 三 四! - 你们大半都...
live to be in the Mobile Infantry.
熬不过魔鬼训练
The trouble is, you are not good enough the way you are.
因为你们都不够强
I am your senior drill instructor, Career Sergeant Zim!
我是你们的教官辛姆中士
Suck in that gut! Feet together!
小腹缩紧 双腿并拢
To think this had to happen to me.
我真是衰毙了
What a bunch of apes. No, strike that!
一群蠢蛋 算了
You don't rate that good.
你们逊毙了
Never in my life have I seen...
我没见过...
Do you think I'm funny? Do I make you laugh?
你觉得很好笑?
- Do you think I'm a comedian, son? - I'm sorry.
- 你觉得我是小丑吗? - 对不起
The first words and the last words out of your stinking holes will be "Sir"!
你们随时都要尊称我为长官
- Do you get me? - Sir, yes, sir!
- 明白吗? - 明白 长官
You see that armoury? Run around it.
绕着军营跑一圈
Run, I said! Run, run, run!
我叫你跑就跑
- Bronski, keep pace! - Move! Move!
- 布隆斯基 跟他跑! - 快! 快!
Now, anytime you think I'm being too tough...
如果你们觉得我太狠太不公平
anytime you think I'm being unfair...
或是开始想念老妈
anytime you miss your mommy, quit!
那就马上退出
You sign form 1240-A, you grab your gear...
填好表格 签名 打包
you take a stroll down Washout Lane!
走上失败者的路
- Sir, yes, sir! - Pathetic!
- 明白 长官! - 可悲
I wonder if there's a handful of guts in the whole bunch of you.
全是一群孬种 不知道这里有没有好汉
Now, who here thinks they got what it takes to knock me down?
谁认为他有办法打倒我?
Sir! I guess maybe I do, sir!
我觉得我能 长官
- You all right, son? - Sir, yes, sir!
- 你没事吧? - 没事 长官
It's my arm. I think it's broken, sir.
我的手好像断了
- Medic! - God.
- 医官! - 天哪
Pain is in your mind!
痛是心里想的
- Who's next? - Sir!
- 下一个是谁? - 长官
Recruit Flores reporting for duty, sir!
新兵弗洛斯报到 长官
You specifically requested transfer from Fort Cronkite to this training unit?
你特别要求转到这单位?
Sir, I heard it was the best, sir!
我听说这里是最严格的
But what makes you think you're good enough?
你凭什么以为自己够资格?
Now that's the kind of gal who makes squad leader.
这女孩有种当班长
That's my job you're talking about.
我才要当班长
You know, I'd like to kill that Sergeant Zim.
我很想宰了辛姆中士
- Whoa, improper attitude! - Watch it.
- 你的态度很不好 - 小心
- They'll kick you out for talking like that. - Bye-bye.
- 这样会被踢出去 - 再见吧
There you go down Washout Lane.
你肯定会走上失败走路
Yup, you either got what it takes, or you don't.
没种就是没种
- Hey, there is a line. - Wait your turn, Ace.
- 我们在排队 - 你也要等 王牌
Hey, at ease, little soldier. It's all the same muck.
别紧张 小兵 反正菜都很烂
Get in line like everyone else.
乖乖去排队
You got some guts for a rich kid.
你这阔少爷真有种
I guess you and me could be buddies. What do you say?
咱们交个朋友 如何?
- I'm honoured. - Hey! Of course you are.
- 真是荣幸 - 当然 我最够朋友了
Everybody should have a friend like me.
每个人都应该有个像我这样的朋友
Come on, Ace. Back of the line now! Back of the line!
王牌 到后面排队吧
- What a jerk, man. - Tough guy.
- 真是个混蛋 - 讨厌鬼
Hey, Rico, want to sit together?
瑞哥 跟我一起吃饭
What's your malfunction, Rico?
你有什么问题?
I joined up to get out on my own, and you had to tag along.
我想一个人入伍 你却硬要跟来
You think I joined the Mobile Infantry because of you?
你以为我为你入伍?
You saying you didn't?
你敢说不是?
Forget about it, Ace. You don't stand a chance.
想都别想 王牌 你不行的
What makes you even think you're gonna make squad leader, Rico?
难道你就能当班长?
- Something I got, you don't. - Ha!
- 我比你有料 - 哈!
- You rich kids are all the same. - It isn't about that.
- 有钱少爷只会装阔 - 才不
- It's about who's the best. - Hey!
- 这得靠能力 - 嘿!
Sir, I don't understand.
长官 我不懂
Who needs a knife in a nuke fight, anyway?
在核战争中何必用刀?
All you gotta do is push a button, sir.
只要按下按钮就行 长官
Cease fire. Put your hand on that wall, trooper.
暂停 手放在墙上 伞兵
Put your hand on that wall!
把手放在墙上
The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.
敌人的手掌受伤就不能按钮
Ah, well, we all have one thing in common.
我们有一个共同点
We were all stupid enough to sign up for Mobile Infantry.
我们都蠢到要参加机动部队
- Breckinridge, what's your excuse? - Oh, my family's all farmers.
- 布雷肯瑞奇 你为何加入? - 我全家都是农夫
I hate farming. I mean, uh, Mobile Infantry...
我讨厌务农 而机动部队...
It's like pure picnic by comparison.
比起来就像是在野餐
All right, so they grow 'em big and dumb on the farm planet, huh?
乡巴佬真是又蠢又壮对不对?
- And pretty! - I like big!
- 而且帅! - 我就爱壮汉
- Djana'D, what about you? - Oh, I'm going in for politics...
- 蒂嘉娜 你呢? - 我想要从政
and, you know, you gotta be a citizen for that.
想从政就得成为公民
- So here I am. - Ah, you want some responsibility.
- 所以我就来了 - 你想负起责任
- Yeah. - Shujimi, come on, let's keep it goin'.
- 对 - 苏杰米 接着说吧
I got into Harvard, but my father says forget it.
我被哈佛大学取录
It's gonna cost an arm and a leg, you know?
可是我老爸嫌学费太贵
Federation pays my way.
就能赚取学费
I want to have babies.
我想生孩子
You know, it's a lot easier to get a licence if you've served.
公民比较容易申请执照
- So... - I'm going career.
- 然后呢... - 我要当职业军官
Officer's training. All the way.
按步就班升上去
Future Sky Marshal. All right, Rico, your turn.
未来的星际元帅 瑞哥 该你了
Who asked you to be so nosy?
不要多管闲事
What? I'm the-the bad guy? I'm gonna be a writer, you know?
怎么? 我是坏人吗? 我想当作家
A writer's got a right to be nosy.
当然能管闲事
Hey, Flores, you know Rico from Buenos Aires.
弗洛雷斯 你和瑞哥都来自布宜诺斯艾利斯
- What's his story? - Oh, uh,
- 他为什么入伍? - 哦
he's here because of a girl.
他是为了一个女孩子
Oh, Rico! Lover boy!
瑞哥 大情圣
- He's getting me excited. - He's gonna blow.
- 他让我感到兴奋 - 他一定会打你
This is where we live. It's not much, but it's home.
这是我们的宿舍 很简陋 不过是我的家
Right there, that's my bunk, where I dream about you every night.
这是我的床铺 我每晚都梦到你
Boot's pretty tough.
训练很辛苦
Sometimes I think I won't make it.
有时我很灰心
But then I think about what you're doing, and I try harder.
不过我一想到你就会更努力
- Hey, guys! Do you mind? - Try harder, baby, try harder!
- 嘿 你介意吗? - 努力点 宝贝
Who knows? They might even make me squad leader.
谁知道? 也许我会成为班长
Uh-oh, I better pack it in.
我得上床了
Oh, I love you, baby, I love you!
我爱你 宝贝 我爱你!
- Write me! - I love you so much
- 写信给我 - 我是如此爱你
- I'm gonna kill you guys! - I love you so much
- 我要杀了你 - 我是如此爱你
- Bye! Write me. - Bye!
- 再见 记得写信 - 再见!
Orbit in five, Ibanez.
五分钟后绕行月球 艾邦妮兹
First one there gets to fly.
先到先飞
- Locking it down. - Wait! Wait!
- 关闭舱门 - 等一下
Oh, no. Not Ibanez again. She's crazy!
别让艾邦妮兹驾驶 她太疯狂了
How come you're in such a good mood, huh?
你干嘛这么开心?
'Cause today I get to fly that.
今天我要开战舰
Pilot Trainee Ibanez reporting for duty, ma'am.
飞行受训人员艾邦妮兹报到
Take the number two chair, Ibanez.
坐在副驾驶座
- Yes, ma'am. - You see that?
- 是的 女士 - 看见啦?
- Identify. - Ibanez, T-3 25-A, clear.
- 辨识身份 - 艾邦妮兹 T325A 正确
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
I'm the guy whose gonna teach you to fly this crate.
我要教你驾驶这艘战舰
Oh, Assistant Instructor.
助理教官
Should I call you "sir"?
我该尊称你长官吗?
- Only when I give you an order. - Prepare for departure.
- 我下命令才要 - 准备起飞
It's amazing, us running into each other like this.
没想到我们会再见面
- Maybe it's fate. - Maybe not.
- 也许是命中注定 - 也许不是
Heard about this crazy girl coming through the Academy.
我听说有个女孩很优秀
Solid math, a little wild on the stick, but a natural.
她是天生好手 只是有点野
And when it turned out to be you,
我知道是你
I just made sure that we would run into each other.
就安排和你见面
Rodger Young cleared for undocking and departure.
杨罗杰号可以起飞
All right, Ibanez.
好了 艾邦妮兹
- Take her out. - Yes, ma'am.
- 开出去吧 - 是的 女士
In simulation, my supervisors could never keep up.
进行模拟飞行时老师都跟不上我
Well, this isn't simulation any more...
这不是模拟飞行
so take her out easy, cadet.
小心点 军校生
Five metres from object.
距离五米
Three metres from object.
距离三米
- Don't exceed port speed. - Or what?
- 别超过起飞速限 - 否则呢?
Or they revoke your flight status, and mine.
你的飞行权会被取消 还有我的
Your career is in my hands.
你的前途掌握在我手上
Steady as she goes, Number Two.
慢慢来 副驾驶
- Prepare for warp. - Yes, ma'am.
- 准备超光速飞行 - 是的
Number One, design for Jupiter orbit.
一号 计算木星航道
All crew, all sections, stand by to cut in C-drive.
准备转换超光速引擎
Star drive in five, four...
五...四...
ready, steady...
准备 稳定...
We're going in! Move!
快进攻 快!
Man, they're defended. No way in.
我们冲不破防线
- Flip six, three hole. - What?
- 翻跳动作 - 什么?
You run a flip six, three hole play, and you can score.
你做翻跳动作就能得分
- Cover me. - You got it.
- 掩护我 - 好
- Thanks, buddy. - Bastard!
- 谢了 哥们 - 杂种
Kid's got some moves.
那小子很灵活
Give him a squad. See what he can do.
让他当班长 看看他的能耐
Someone's got to teach you guys how to play some pool here.
我得教你们打台球
Have you ever seen anybody so pleased with himself?
那副得意样 真自傲
Well, Zim must have had to choose someone to be his brownnose.
辛姆一定得选个乖乖牌
I couldn't have done it without you, Diz.
没有你我就办不到
- Mail call! Levy! - Yeah, that's me.
- 信来了 李维 - 我就是
- Shujimi! - Here.
- 苏杰米 - 在
- Breckinridge! - Yeah, right here.
- 布雷肯瑞奇 - 嗯 在
- Niler. - Yeah, here I am. Ah, great, my dad.
- 泰勒 - 我在这儿
I'm sorry I haven't written you sooner, but, uh...
抱歉没早点写信给你
Oh, Rico,it's been really busy.you don't deserve that!
噢...瑞哥 你配不上她
- Shh, shh. - They've really got us going here.
- 嘘 嘘 - 他们真的在这里
They must have made you squad leader by now.
你一定当上班长
And if they haven't, tell 'em to talk to me.
没有的话 叫他们来找我
See? All it takes is the love of a good woman.
你瞧 找到好女人就不用愁
- Look at that.Look at those. - Stop it.
- 看这儿 - 别看了
Isn't it beautiful?
不是很美吗?
I love it out here.
我好爱这儿
That's also the problem
这就是问题
Because I think I'm gonna go career.
因为 我想当职业军人
I want to command a ship of my own.
我要指挥战舰
I don't think that's gonna leave a lot of room...
我们就没时间
for you and me, Johnny.
交往 强尼
I know that's not what you wanted to hear.
我知道你会很失望
I have to follow my heart. I'm sorry.
我得把握机会 对不起
Write me, all right?
写信给我
Write me so that I know we'll always be friends.
让我们永远当好朋友
- Let's get back to the game. - I feel so sorry for Johnny.
- 让我们回到游戏 - 我觉得很对不起强尼
Funny how they always want to be friends...
她们总是伤透你的心
after they rip your guts out, huh?
之后还想做好朋友
Yeah. Well, it's what I deserve.
我是活该
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
Oh, I joined up for her.
我会入伍全是为了她
I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for her.
没有她我就不会来
What are you talking about? You made squad leader on your own.
你在说什么? 你是靠自己当上班长
And, hey, you still got me to kick around.
至少你还有我差遣
Fun and games are over, children.
好日子结束了
You will be firing live ammunition...
今天要进行
in a simulated combat environment.
实弹的模拟战斗
You will exercise extreme caution on my assault course!
你们千万要小心进行
- Do you get me? - Sir, yes, sir!
- 你们都明白了吗? - 明白 长官
Rico, take 'em out!
瑞哥 带队出去
First fire team with me. Next team in ten seconds.
第一组跟我来 第二组十秒钟后出发
Maximum score has been 2 80.
最高分是180
- I expect you to do better! - Go!
- 你们一定要更好 - 上吧
Shujimi, stay down!
苏杰米 趴下来
Hey! Goddam it, Breckinridge, clear my line of fire!
该死 布雷肯瑞奇 别挡住我
It's my helmet! It's all screwed up!
我的头盔坏了
You're gonna blow the score!
你会碍事的
- Damn! - Dumb shit!
- 蠢蛋 - 妈的!
Diz, stay put! What's the problem?
快前进 怎么了?
- Damn thing keeps getting in my way! - Give it to me.
- 头盔有问题 - 给我
How come whenever something goes wrong, it's always you, Breckinridge?
每次出错都是你的问题
It must be 'cause I'm big and dumb!
那是因为我又蠢又壮
Rico, you are relieved of squad command!
瑞哥 你被解除班长职位
Rico, did you give the recruit permission to remove his helmet?
是你准许新兵脱下头盔吗?
Sir, yes, sir. Breckinridge reported a helmet malfunction...
是的 长官 布雷肯瑞奇说他的头盔坏了
and I asked him to show it to me, sir.
我要他拿给我看
Are you rated to repair the M-3 Tactical Helmet, Rico?
你会修理M-3型头盔吗?
Then why did you order your man to remove his helmet...
那么你为何在实弹演习时...
during a live fire exercise?
叫他脱下头盔?
Sir, I needed everyone in my squad operational, sir!
我需要每名队员尽全力
I wanted to win, sir!
我想要获胜 长官
Sergeant, we've already lost two recruits over this incident.
军士 我们因为此事失去两名新兵
Do you think there's any possibility of salvaging this man?
你认为这个人还有前途吗?
We'll try administrative punishment.
让他接受行政处罚
Bite down on this, son.
用力咬
It helps. I know.
很有用 我很清楚
For incompetence of command...
因为他指挥无能
for failure to abide by safety regulations...
在实弹演习中...
during a live fire exercise...
违反安全规定...
for negligence which contributed to the death of a teammate...
因为他的疏失导致一名士兵死亡
recruit trainee John Rico...
新兵强尼·瑞哥
is sentenced to administrative punishment.
必须受刑...
You may carry out the sentence.
开始行刑
Thanks. You read my mind.
谢了 你猜中我的心意
Oh, third watch always seems to last forever.
下半夜更最难熬
It depends on who you're spending it with.
这得看你和谁一起值班
- There. - No, I replotted the course.
- 那儿 - 我重新设定航道
- It's more efficient this way. - Three weeks aboard a starship...
- 这样更有效率 - 你才来了三个星期...
and you think that you can lick my navs?
就想跟我比?
You know, I was talking with Captain Deladier...
我和达拉第舰长谈过
and, uh, she said...
她说...
Don't change the subject.
别转移话题
Yeah. Yeah. You're right.
"新航道最佳" 你做得对
So, what did the captain say?
那么舰长怎么说?
She thinks that we ought to team up officially...
她说我们应该正式搭档...
- You and me, huh? - We're good together, Carmen.
- 你和我? - 我们是好搭档 卡门
We're way ahead of the curve in every department.
各方面都领先
I can anticipate you.
我们很有默契
You know what I want.
你知道我要什么
No. What do you want?
我不知道 你要什么?
There's a gravity field out there.
太空中有重力场
- Run a scan. Sensors on. - There.
- 进行扫瞄 启动 - 那儿
- Gravity at 225 and rising. - Report.
- 重力2.25 继续增加... - 报告
Captain, we're in the path of an unidentified object...
船长 前方有不明物体
moving toward us at high speed.
向我们快速冲来...
Profile suggests an asteroid, ma'am.
根据资料应该是小行星
- Impact, six seconds! - Emergency evasion!
- 六秒后撞击 - 紧急闪躲动作
Close compartment 21!
关闭21号舱门
Where'd it come from?
从哪儿来的?
It came out of the Arachnid Quarantine Zone, ma'am.
从虫族隔离区来的
Number Four, contact Fleet. Tell 'em there's a loose asteroid headed their way.
通讯官通知舰队小行星接近中
Communications are down, ma'am. They're gone.
通讯失效 全都被摧毁
- Damage assessment. - Hull's compromised.
- 估计损失 - 舰身受损
We're lucky to be alive, ma'am.
我们没死掉真走运
Luck didn't have anything to do with it.
这不是靠运气
We have a hell of a flight team.
我们的飞行小组很优秀
It really stinks, you going.
你不能离开
Yeah, well, the Mobile Infantry will just have to get along without me.
机动部队没有我也一样
I don't get it, Rico. You took your licks.
我不懂 瑞哥 你接受了惩罚
If they didn't want you, they would have kicked you out.
如果他们不想要你 可以把你踢走
I joined up for the wrong reasons. I got a guy killed.
我不该入伍 我害死人...
I figure that kind of proves I don't have what it takes.
这就证明我没有能力
Rico, your call's going through.
瑞哥 电话接通了
- Hello? Oh, Johnny! - Hi, Mom.
- 喂? 强尼 - 嗨 妈妈
B-Bill, pick it up. It's Johnny!
比尔 快接电话 是强尼
- Johnny? - Dad.
- 强尼? - 爸爸
- Where's your uniform? - Bill.
- 你的制服呢? - 比尔...
It's just good to hear from you.
见到你真好
How are you, son?
你好吗? 儿子?
It's not really working out here for me, Dad.
我不适合这里 爸爸
I was hoping it would be all right if I came home.
不知道我能不能回家
Well, of-of course. You should come home immediately.
当然能 马上回来
I'm sorry. I've been an idiot.
对不起 我太傻了
Don't talk like that. You just come on home...
别这么说 你先回家...
We love you, son.
我们很爱你 儿子
- My, what's that? - Looks like rain.
- 那是什么? - 好像要下雨
- This time of year? - Sure is dark.
- 这时候? - 外面好暗
Your transmission has been terminated...
大气干扰导致...
due to atmospheric interference.
通讯中断
Please try your call again later.
请稍后再试
Hey, you take that stroll down Washout Lane...
你就这样退出...
you're only proving one thing,Johnny.
只证明一件事
That you don't have what it takes to be a citizen.
你没有资格当公民
Hey, hey, what's going on?
嗨 发生什么事?
Wh-What's going on?
发生什么事?
- Hey, Kitten, what's going on? - It's war! We're going to war!
- 嗨 Kitten 怎么回事? - 战争 我们要去参战了...
The devastation we are seeing is unparalleled.
这次的灾难前所未有
Judging from early estimates, millions dead, a city in ruins.
根据估计有数百万人丧命 一座城市全毁
Goddam bugs whacked us, Johnny.
强尼 是该死的大虫攻击我们
The meteor was shot out of orbit by bug plasma...
虫族从大本营克兰达夫星球...
that derived from Klendathu, the Arachnids'home planet.
发射电浆把陨石撞离轨道
Nothing lives in what was once called the Latin Paradise.
这个曾被称为拉丁乐园的城市片瓦不留
Oh,Johnny, it's us.
强尼 那是我们...
Buenos Aires has been wiped off the Earth.
布宜诺斯艾利斯完全消失
The Federal Council met moments ago and voted unanimously...
刚才联邦委员会一致表决...
for mobilization to destroy the Arachnid threat.
全体动员消灭虫族大敌
- I'm serious. I'll go anywhere. - Forget it, Zim. We need you here.
- 我是认真的 我要去 - 辛姆 你得留下来
- I want combat, sir. - The only way you're gonna see combat...
- 我要打仗 - 只有一种方法能让你去打仗...
is if you bust yourself to private!
被降为二等兵!
- Get me? - Yes, sir, I get you.
- 明白? - 我明白 长官
- Sir! - What do you want, Rico?
- 长官 - 你要做什么? 瑞哥
I wish to reconsider my request to drop out, sir.
我要收回退出的要求
You already signed your 1240-A, son.
你已经签好表格
- It wouldn't be legal. - Major, I know it was wrong.
- 那是非法的 - 少校 我不该退出
I didn't learn from one mistake, and I made another, sir.
我没吸取教训 反而又犯错
You made your decision, son.
你做出决定
Sir, my family, my whole family, was in Buenos Aires, sir.
长官 我全家都在布宜诺斯艾利斯
Is this your signature, Rico?
瑞哥 这是你的签名吗?
Sir, yes, it is, sir!
是的 长官
Doesn't look like it to me.
看起来不像
- Carry on, Private! - Yes, sir!
- 去吧 二等兵 - 是的 长官
Out of the ashes of Buenos Aires comes first sorrow...
看到布宜诺斯艾利斯市的残骸先是悲痛
The only good bug is a dead bug.
只有死虫才是好虫子
In Geneva, the Federal Council convenes.
联邦委员会在日内瓦开会
We must meet the threat with our valour, our blood...
我们必须誓死...
indeed, with our very lives...
勇敢面对挑战
to ensure that human civilization, not insect...
捍卫人类文明
dominates this galaxy, now and always!
别让虫族永远统治银河系
Sky Marshal Dienes announces plans...
狄恩元帅...
for an offensive against Klendathu...
向虫族陨石来源...
source of the bug meteor that destroyed Buenos Aires.
克兰达夫星球宣战
Every day, Federal scientists are looking for new ways to kill bugs.
联邦科学家每天不断研究新方法消灭虫族
Your basic Arachnid warrior isn't too smart...
一般的虫族战士很笨...
but you can blow off a limb...
可是打断它的一只脚...
and it's still 86 percent combat effective.
它却能保留八成战斗力
Here's a tip.:Aim for the nerve stem, and put it down for good.
有一个窍门:瞄准神经干 把它撂倒
Everyone's doing their part. Are you?
人人都出力 你呢
Die! Die! The war effort needs your effort...
战争需要每个人贡献力量
at work, at home, in your community.
家庭 工作和社区...
We now break net and take you live...
这里是...
to Fleet Battle Station Ticonderoga...
位于虫族隔离区的...
deep inside the Arachnid Quarantine Zone...
提康德鲁加星际战舰基地
where the men and women of the Federal Armed Services prepare to attack.
英勇的星舰战将准备出击
D XQ uplink on two, one. You're on.
准备连线...开始
No one here in the AQZ knows exactly...
这里没人知道何时开始...
when the invasion of Klendathu will occur.
进攻克兰达夫星
But everyone's talking about it...
大家都在猜
and the talk says tomorrow.
觉得也许是明天
Here's a bunch of MI kids that look like they could eat bugs for lunch.
看来机动部队想大嚼虫族
- Yum, yum, yum. - So, trooper,
- 好吃 好吃 好吃 - 大兵
you're not too worried about fighting the Arachnids?
你不怕大虫吗?
Hey, shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs.
只要发射一枚核弹 大虫就死翘翘
Am I right? I just hope it's not over before we get some.
希望全炸死之前 我能打死几只虫
- Okay, come on. - Some say the bugs were provoked...
- 得了 - 有人说虫族生态...
by the intrusion of humans into their natural habitat...
遭到了破坏才对人类反击
that a "live and let live policy" is preferable to war with the bugs.
我们该和平共处不该对虫族开战
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你
I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill them all!
我是布宜诺斯艾利斯市人 我要消灭它们
- Yeah! - Go on,Yeah!
- 对 - 继续
- Yeah! - Oh, yeah!
- 对! - 对啊!
Hey, guys, we ought to get tattoos.
咱们要去纹身
- Hey, let's all get cut together. - Yeah.
- 一起去吧 - 好
- What do I want a tattoo for? - Oh, what?
- 纹身干嘛? - 什么?
Your skin's too pretty? Come on, everybody's doing it.
你的皮肤太嫩吗?
Guess I ought to lose the hat when I'm off duty.
我休假 最好别戴军帽
- Hi, Diz. - Carmen.
- 嗨 蒂丝 - 卡门
My mother was right about you.
我妈说得对
You look great in a uniform.
你穿制服很好看
You look pretty good yourself.
你也挺帅的
So, what do you hear?
你有什么消息?
You know about anyone who made it out of BA alive?
布宜诺斯艾利斯有没有人生还?
Most of the time I don't think about it.
我试着不多想
Like it happened to someone else.
假装是别人的事
Then it hits me, and I, uh, can't stop crying.
可是突然觉醒时就哭个不停
Well, we're still alive. Got to be happy about that.
我们还活着 这值得高兴
You don't look very happy to see me.
你看到我好像不高兴
Johnny, it's different now. We're at war.
强尼 现在不同 我们在打仗
I mean, I think what I did was probably the best thing for both of us.
我们分开对你我都好
Everything copacetic, Lieutenant?
没事吧 中尉?
Zander, you remember Johnny.
山德 记得强尼吗?
Zander and I are a flight team now.
我和山德是飞行搭档
Yeah, and we're best in the fleet.
舰队最好的小组
This is the part that's best for both of us.
这样对你我最好
- Don't do me any more favours. - Johnny, wait.
- 别再装了... - 强尼 等等
No, forget it, Lieutenant. He's Mobile Infantry.
算了 他是机动部队
See, when you're trained to kill...
他们只会杀人
it just doesn't pay to be polite.
不懂得礼貌
You got something to say about the Mobile Infantry?
你对机动部队有意见吗?
I think you heard me.
你听得很清楚
You want to make something of it, Private?
你想打架吗 二等兵?
Not with an officer. No, sir.
我不跟军官打架
- The MI doesn't mint stupid troopers. - Well, let's disregard rank.
- 机动部队不是蠢蛋 - 我就撇开官阶
Everybody hear that? Rank is not an issue here.
听到吗? 这无关官阶
- Don't do this. - Come on. What's he gonna do?
- 别这样 - 他敢怎样?
Come on, jarheads!
来呀 臭大兵!
Let go of me! Come on! I'm gonna kill you!
我要宰了你
I'm gonna kill you! I'll kill you!
我要你好看
Guys! Guys! Quit it! Come on! Come on!
住手 快
- He's not worth it! - Come on! Come on!
- 他不值得 - 快 快
Forget it, Rico! Mobile Infantry and Fleet don't mix. Come on.
瑞哥 算了 机动部队和舰队一向不合
- Mobile Infantry rules! - Yeah!
- 机动部队万岁 - 耶!
Hey, well, I got something that might hurt just a little bit more, buddy.
我有办法让你更痛
Oh, yeah! We're gonna fight, and we're gonna win!
我们要打仗 一定会赢
This is the captain speaking.
我是舰长
All personnel prepare for drop.
全体人员准备降落
We are at D-minus three and counting.
倒数三分钟
We are going in with first wave.
我们是先锋部队
Means more bugs for us to kill.
敌人最多
You smash the entire area.
彻底消灭敌区
You kill anything that has more than two legs.
杀死所有长两只脚以上的东西
- You get me? - We get you, sir!
- 明白吗? - 我们明白 长官
- Plasma, ma'am, from the planet. - Bug batteries.
- 星球表面射出电浆 - 虫族炮火
According to military intelligence, it'll be random and light.
军事情报说威力应该不强
- Drop status? - Drop is...
- 部队状况? - 情况是...
35 percent complete, ma'am.
35%降落到地面
Steady as she goes, Number Two.
慢慢来 副驾驶
Remember your training, and you will make it back alive!
记住你的训练 你会活着回去的!
This isn't random or light. Someone made a mistake.
电浆威力很强 情报有误
That's it. We're empty, ma'am.
部队全都降落了 女士
Someone made a big goddam mistake!
有人犯了大错
Break for high orbit!
快往上飞
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
走 走 走!
Rockets up!Rocket crew, move up!
核弹待命
- Nuke 'em! Levy! Rico! - Heat 'em up!
- 核弹小组 利维 瑞哥... - 把它们炸死
- Follow me! - Let's go!
- 跟我来 - 上吧
First platoon, left flank!
第一排 左翼!
Split up! First and second squads, follow me.
分散! 第一 二班 跟我来
Two, cover! One, with me!
第二班掩护 第一班跟我
Along side! Side to side!
一边到另一边
- Ace, what are we doing? - Uh, I don't know.
- 王牌 我们该怎么办? - 我...不知道
- I don't know. - Kill them! Kill them all!
- 我不知道 - 把它们全干掉
Come on! Come on! You want some?
找死吗?
Here's some! Yeah!
我要你们死!
Here's some of this!
吃子弹吧
Help! Help! Help!
救命! 救命! 救命!
Let's get out of here!
快走吧
All units,What's going on? fall back to retrieval.
怎么了?
Repeat.You got com? All units...
收到讯号吗?
fall back to retrieval.It's a general retreat!
全体撤退
- Back to the boats! - Come on!
- 回运兵船上! - 快!
Come on, let's go!
快 我们走!
We've just landed here on what cap troopers...
这里是被称为
are calling Big K...
大K星的战场
with the 6th Mobile Infantry Division.
第六机动部队展开攻击
It's an ugly planet, a bug planet.
这丑陋的星球全是大虫
A planet hostile to life as we...
威胁人类的生存...
Come on! Go, go, go!
快走 快 快 快...
Get out of here now!
快离开这里
- Watch your step! - Watch your flank! Watch your flank!
- 小心点! - 小心你的侧面! 小心你的侧面!
GXR, we're being overrun.
我们被击溃
Crisis for humankind.
人类面临空前危机
Fleet officials admit they underestimated...
舰队官员承认他们...
the Arachnids' defensive capability.
低估虫族的防卫能力
Accepting responsibility for Klendathu...
因为克兰达夫星的惨剧
Sky Marshal Dienes resigns.
狄恩元帅引咎辞职
His successor, Sky Marshal Tahat Meru...
新任的元帅马休...
outlines her new strategy.
宣布她的战略
we must understand the bug.
了解虫族才能致胜
We can ill afford another Klendathu.
我们绝对不能再重蹈克兰达夫的覆辙
Federal scientists struggle to explain...
联邦科学家想...
the intelligent military actions of the Arachnids.
解释虫族的军事智慧
When a colony reaches a certain size...
虫族经过三百代
300 generations or something, it gets smarter.
进化一定会变聪明
- Insects with intelligence? - Now, wait...
- 聪明的虫子? - 快...
Have you ever met one? I can't believe...
你遇到过吗? 难以置信...
- I am hearing this nonsense. - Would you just wait a moment?
- 这种想法太荒谬了 - 请你听我说
- This is the most ridiculous conversation I have ever had. - Maybe... Maybe...
- 这是我听过的最荒谬讲话 - 可能 可能
there is some kind of bug that we haven't seen yet.:
也许有一种虫我们没见过
a leadership caste, a-a hive brain.
领导阶级 虫族首脑
Brain Bugs? Frankly, I find the idea of a bug that thinks offensive!
虫族首脑? 虫子也会思考? 才怪...
Ticonderoga, this is Rodger Young requesting approach vector.
星舰基地 杨罗杰号请求进入
Affirmative, Rodger Young.
收到 杨罗杰号
One-zero-zero-niner-five-two.
座标l00951
How could this happen?
怎么会这样?
We thought we were smarter than the bugs.
我们自以为比虫族聪明
It's strange. There's almost no wounded at all.
很奇怪 几乎没有人被俘
Bugs don't take prisoners.
虫族不抓俘虏
- Carmen... - See it? Right there.
- 卡门... - 这里
- There he is. - Come on, we'll just wake him up.
- 他在那儿 - 我们会把他叫醒
- Hey, Rico! - Hey,Johnny!
- 瑞哥 - 强尼 醒醒
- Hey, Rico!Wake up! - How you doin', fish boy?
- 瑞哥 醒醒 - 你好吗 小鱼儿?
Hey, look. You're dead!
看 你死了
- Three more days. - Three days.
- 再过三天就能出来 - 三天
- And you're out. - Good as new. See you later.
- 你出局了 - 再见
So what do you hear about our new unit?
新的部队怎么样?
Roughnecks killed more bugs than any other outfit on Big K.
硬汉部队消灭的大虫比谁都多
Yeah, well, I hear their lieutenant's a real nutbuster.
听说中尉很严厉
You want the job, huh?
你想当吗?
Just doing my part.
我只想出力
Where you been besides Big K?
你还到哪里打过仗?
- Outer rings, Zegema Beach. - Zegema Beach?
- 土星外环 西格玛海滩 - 西格玛海滩
- I always wanted to go there. - Good luck.
- 我一直想去那儿 - 好运气
- It's not there any more. - So, I hear your lieutenant's a real nutbuster.
- 不用去了 那里不存在了 - 听说你们的中尉挺麻烦的
No one talks about the lieutenant that way.
别批评中尉 他救我一命
- He saved my life. - Mine too.
- 他救过我 - 也救过我
- Same for me. - Me too.
- 我也是 - 还有我
Well, sounds like he's quite a guy.
听起来他人很好
Who do you think saved your ass?
你以为是谁救了你?
Stand by. Attention on deck!
待命 立正
This is for you new people.
新来的听好
I only have one rule:
我只有一个规则
Everyone fights. No one quits.
全力以赴 不能退缩
You don't do your job, I'll shoot you.
明白吗?
- Welcome to the Roughnecks. - Rasczak's Roughnecks!
- 欢迎到硬汉部队 - 瑞斯加科的硬汉
At ease. Listen up.
稍息 听好
We got a new Sky Marshal and a new battle plan.
新的元帅有新的战略
We're gonna clean out the systems outlying Klendathu...
先一一消灭克兰达夫...
one planet at a time.
周围的星球
Tomorrow we hit Tango Urilla.
明天攻击探戈幽灵星
After Fleet glasses the planet, MI mops up.
先进行轰炸然后再消灭残留的敌人
All right. Spread out!
好吧 分散开来
Fire teams! You locate a bug hole, nuke it.
核弹小组 找到虫穴就炸掉
Watkins, shake out Flores and Rico.
华肯 带上弗洛斯和瑞哥
Copy that. Move out!
收到 走吧
First platoon, we're going for that ridge.
第一排 我们到山谷
- Levy, you're with me. - No, I'm in A Squad. I'm going with Rico.
- 利维 跟我来 - 我要跟着瑞哥
Shut up and follow me!
给我闭嘴
Hey, you like that?
你喜欢那个?
Fungus-sucking sack of maggot puke!
吃屎的大臭虫
It's dead, Watkins! It's dead!
华肯 它死了
Ain't much to look at after you scrape them off your boot.
死了就没什么可怕的
Watkins, we're under heavy attack. Position M-4.
我们受到攻击 快来支援
- Get over here! - Move!
- 快去! - 快!
- You got a bug problem, ma'am? - Ah, stow it, trooper!
- 你需要除虫吗 小姐? - 闭嘴 大兵
- Oh, shit! - Come on! Move!
- 妈的! - 快走吧
- Medic! - Nice moves.
- 医官 - 好身手
Where'd you learn how to do that, soldier?
你在哪儿学来的?
Back in school, sir. Don't you remember?
学校里 你不记得吗?
- I was captain of the team. - Rico?
- 我是球队队长 - 瑞哥
- Sir. - I need a corporal.
- 长官 - 我需要一名下士
You're it until you're dead or till I find somebody better.
在你阵亡之前你就当下士
- All right, saddle up! Show's over. - Way to go, Corporal.
- 好了 结束了 - 干得好 下士
- Hey, I need a squad leader. - Oh, no. No, I've been there and blew it.
- 我要一名班长 - 不行 找搞砸过
I'm just here to fight.
我只想杀敌
First sergeant, get your gear in section...Looks like I'm your girl, sir.
看来就是我了
- Catch you later. - All right.
- 待会儿见 - 好
I expect the best, and I give the best!
最好的士兵要有最好的享受
Here's the entertainment!
这是娱乐的东西
Have fun! That's an order!
玩得开心点 这是命今
Thank you, Lieutenant!
谢了 中尉
You kill bugs good.
你很会除虫
You knew the lieutenant before the war.
你在战前认识中尉了吧
He was a teacher. Kind of like he knew it all.
他是个老师 什么都懂
He always had this little smile.
总是带着微笑
Yeah, well, he don't smile much any more.
现在他可笑不出来
Yeah, well, I guess your bottle fills up real quick when your kids get smeared.
死这么多人怎么笑得出来
- Come on, Corporal. - Ah, nah, I don't do that any more.
- 来吧 下士 - 我不跳舞了
I remember when you used to dance. Come on.
我记得你以前跳 来嘛
Do I have to pull rank?
我得下令吗?
Rico. You once asked me for advice. Want some now?
瑞哥 你问过我的意见 想听吗?
- Yes, sir. - Lieutenant, HQ is on the com.
- 想 长官 - 中尉 总部来电
Never pass up a good thing.
看到好机会就要把握
So, Rico, what are you doing after the dance?
瑞哥 跳完舞你打算干嘛?
You know, just the way things work out.
世事真是难以预料
We finally got together, Diz.
我们终于在一起
I love you,Johnny.
我爱你 强尼
We're moving out. There's been a distress call from General Owen on Planet P.
准备出动 欧文将军在P星遇难
So get your shit wired and report in ten minutes.
穿好军服 十分钟后报到
Who's that with you?
谁在那里?
Make it 20 minutes.
二十分钟吧
Whiskey Outpost, do you copy?
威士忌哨站 收到吗?
This is Roughneck 2-0 on tac three. Come in, please.
这是硬汉部队201 请回答
Whiskey Outpost, Whiskey Outpost,
威士忌哨站 威士忌哨站
this is Roughneck 2-0 on tac three.
这是硬汉部队201
- Any contact with General Owen? - No, sir.
- 将军有消息吗? - 没有 长官
Not even the transponder signal.
连发送讯号都没有
It's these canyons. Go to higher ground, Sergeant.
被山谷挡住 到高处去
Whiskey Outpost, Whiskey Outpost...
威士忌哨站
this is Roughneck 2-0 on...
这是硬汉部队
Sugar, your weapon.
把你的枪给我
I'd expect anyone in this unit to do the same for me.
如果我落入敌手 你们也要杀了我
You're acting sergeant. Move 'em out.
你是代理士官长 带队
You heard the lieutenant! Saddle up!
你们听到了 快走吧
Jeez, someone really humped the bunk.
天哪 有人血洗这地方
- Watkins. - Sir.
- 华肯 - 长官
Secure this compound. Police these bodies.
检查哨站 检查死尸
Yes, sir. Give me three up on the tower, now!
是的 长官 三个人上塔架 快点
Aye-aye.OP there! OP there!
这里和那里建立监视哨
Away! Number Two, police up these bodies!
检查死尸
Stinks in there.Second squad, come with me on the gate!
里头好臭
- Rico! - Churchill, come with me! - Yes, sir.
- 瑞哥 - 是的 长官
We need retrieval. This place crawls.
我们需要救援 这地方都是大虫
Get somebody in the communications tent and get me an uplink.
再找人修好通讯连线
Yes, sir. Diz, check it out.
是的 长官 蒂丝 去吧
- Roger. - Command group with me.
- 知道了 - 指挥小组跟我来
Dirty bugs came in right while they were having chow.
他们吃饭时遭到大虫偷袭
Yeah, this is where they got in.
它们从这里进来
I think you're gonna want to see this.
你最好来看看
What do you got, Flores?
什么事 弗洛斯?
God, I hate this place.
这地方真可怕
What does that look like to you, Rico?
你觉得这是什么? 瑞哥?
Looks like a bug was in his brain, sir.
看来虫钻进他大脑
They sucked his brains out.
它们吸光他大脑
- Pick up the general. - Gone?
- 把将军扶起来 - 走了?
Is it safe? We've got to get out of here!
安全吗? 我们得快走
- General!, Sir! - We've gotta...
- 将军 长官 - 我们...
Thank God for you, all of you.
谢谢你 谢谢你们
You're all gonna be heroes. Every last one of you.
你们都是英雄 你们全都是
- Close that hole. - Yes, sir.
- 把洞穴封起来 - 好的
I had to evade capture. The security of the Federation was at stake.
我得逃命 联邦秘密太重要
I have operational knowledge of what we're up to out here.
我知道这地区的攻击战略
- Flores, I need that uplink. - Working on it, sir.
- 赶快连线 - 我正在努力
They get in your mind.Battlegroup, this is Roughneck 2-0.
它们钻进你的大脑
- Look, they did it to Farley. - Do you read?
- 你看法利的下场 - 你知道吗?
They got in his mind.Come in, Battlegroup. This is Roughneck 2-0.
它们钻进你的大脑 逼你做事情
They make you do things. They made Farley call headquarters.
它们逼法利联络指挥部
The distress call was a trap.
求救讯号是个圈套
They're just like us. They want to know what makes us tick.
它们也想知道我们的底细
They want to know us, so they can kill us.
摸清我们的弱点 这样才能消灭我们
Roughnecks, this is lead. Prepare for attack.
敌人会来袭 准备迎战
- I repeat, we're gonna be attacked. - Where's the retrieval boat?
- 我们会被攻击 - 救援机在哪呢?
Mayday. Mayday. This is Roughneck 2-0 to Battlegroup. Do you read?
紧急状况这是硬汉部队 收到吗?
We're gonna die! Don't you understand?
天哪 我们死定了 懂吗?
We're all gonna die!
我们都要死了
Second squad, follow me!
第二阵容 跟我来!
- Control yourself, General. - I can't.
- 克制一下自己 将军 - 不行
I wish you'd just shoot me.
你干脆杀死我
Lieutenant! He's just a little out of his mind, sir.
中尉 他的脑袋不清楚
Warm it all up! Everything you've got!
准备好 全力开火
- Move! - Come on, you apes!
- 快 - 大兵们 拚命吧
You want to live forever?
你们想一直活着吧?
- Here! - I got bugs!
- 这儿! - 我得到了虫子!
Rico, where's my communication?
瑞哥 连线好了吗?
- Diz, status on the uplink! - Give me a minute.
- 蒂丝 连线呢? - 再等一分钟
We don't have a minute!
我们没有一分钟了
Battlegroup, this is Roughneck 2-0. We are under...
舰队 这是硬汉部队
- This is Rodger Young. Go ahead. - We are under attack, sir. We need retrieval now!
- 这里是杨罗杰号 请说 - 我们受袭 请来救援
We have Planet Pas clear.
P星球没敌人
This place crawls, sir. We need pickup now!
到处都是 快来接人
- What's your position? - Come down on this transmission.
- 说出位置 - 追踪无线电讯号
Inside the outpost? That's crazy!
哨站? 太疯狂了
Well, I hope you have a crazy pilot. Out!
希望飞行员也疯狂 完毕
Boat coming down, sir!
救援机正赶来
Fall back into the compound! Fall back!
退进去 快撤
Hold here! Hold what you've got!
全力抵挡敌人
Here! Make 'em count!
拿去 省着点
Make cover fire! Fall back!
掩护救援机 撤
Fall back to the boat! Haul ass!
快登机 撤
- Oh, my God! - Oh!
- 我的天 - 哦
- Get him outta there! Pull! - Come on!
- 把他拉上来 - 快
- You know what to do! - Yes, sir!
- 你知道该怎么做 - 是的 长官
- Yeah! - Dizzy!
- 嗯! - 蒂丝!
Ace, help me! Hold her down!
王牌 帮我拉住她
Move! Get her into the boat!
把她抬上机
Come on, Diz! Don't die on me!
蒂丝 千万别死
Let's get her out! Let's go, let's go!
把她抬走 快
Let's go! Get aboard!
快上去
Tower, let's go!
你们 快点...
Let's move it, tower! Run!
快来吧
- Johnny, I'm dying-dying. - No.
- 强尼 我快死了 - 不
You're gonna be all right, Diz.
不 你不会有事的 蒂丝
because I got to have you.
因为我爱过你
Johnny, don't let me go!
别放开我
Don't let... Don't let...
别放开...别放开...
I think you should know...
我要你知道
your friend Rico is back there.
你的朋友瑞哥在后面
Get on the com and tell Fleet to glass that rock.
快通知舰队轰炸这星球
On whose authority, Corporal?
谁下的命令 下士?
That would be mine, sir. I assumed command of the mission.
我的命令 任务由我指挥
Rodger Young, we have an official request...
杨罗杰号 我正式代表
by the Mobile Infantry to commence bombardment of Planet P.
机动部队要求轰炸P星球
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I'm not, but a lot of my troopers are.
我没死 很多战友都死了
Negative on your request, DeRuyter.
不行
The Sky Marshal has other plans for Planet P.
元帅另有安排
MI does the dying. Fleet just does the flying.
机动部队负责死 舰队负责飞
Hold on. Something's up.
等等 有动静了
Fleet's mobilized for a big operation.
舰队要进行大规模行动
Once somebody asked me...
有人曾问我...
if I knew the difference between a citizen...
公民和平民...
I can tell you now.
我现在知道了
A citizen has the courage...
公民有...
to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility.
捍卫人类安全的勇气
Dizzy was my friend.
蒂丝是我朋友
But more than that...
更重要的是
she was a citizen of the Federation.
她是联邦公民
- Officer on deck! - Carry on.
- 立正 - 继续
Burial detail dismissed.
治葬队伍解散
- How are you, Carl? - Carmen, good.
- 你好吗 卡尔? - 我很好 卡门
Johnny, I'm sorry it had to be your unit on P.
强尼 我很遗憾你们被派到P星球
That mission had a very low survival probability.
那次任务的生还率很低
The bugs laid a trap for us, didn't they?
虫族设下圈套 对吧?
Elegant proof of intelligence, isn't it?
证明它们有智慧
We thought there might be a Brain Bug on P.
我早就猜到P星球上有虫族首脑
You knew, and you sent them anyway?
你早就知道却派他们下去?
We couldn't afford to launch an operation if there wasn't one.
我们找不到首脑就不能进行攻击
You don't approve. Well, too bad.
你不苟同 很遗憾
We're in this for the species, boys and girls.
事关人类存亡
It's simple numbers. They have more.
它们数量众多
And every day I have to make decisions...
我每天都得决定...
that send hundreds of people like you to their deaths.
派你这种人去送死
Didn't they tell you, Colonel?
难道你不知道吗 中校?
That's what the Mobile Infantry is good for.
机动部队专门送死
I hope you're ready for more.
希望你还能再战
We're going back to P to capture that Brain.
我们要回去活抓首脑
The Roughnecks are always ready, sir.
硬汉部队随时备战
I hear they need a new lieutenant. Want the job?
他们需要一名中尉 想当吗?
I'll take it, till I get killed or you find someone better.
好的 等我阵亡你再换人
Attention. All personnel report to your stations.
全体人员报到
- Well... - Prepare for drop in 7 5 minutes.
75分钟后降落
Take care of yourself,Johnny.
你要小心 强尼
- Who are all these kids? - We got reinforced.
- 这些孩子是谁? - 支援部队
Most of them are fresh out of boot.
多半是菜鸟
We're the old men, Ace.
我们算是老兵
This is for all you new people.
新兵听好
I only have one rule:
我只有一个规则
Everyone fights. No one quits.
全力以赴 不能退缩
If you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself.
不尽力我就亲自宰了你
- Welcome to the Roughnecks. - Rico's Roughnecks!
- 欢迎加入硬汉部队 - 瑞哥的硬汉部队
Today we're gonna pay a visit to Bug City.
今天要进入虫穴
We're lookin' for a bug no one's ever seen before.
找一只没见过的大虫
Some kind of smart bug.
一只聪明的虫子
And it probably knows we're comin'.
它可能知道我们要去 来吧
Come on! Run, run, run, run, run!
快! 跑 跑 跑
Get us clear for warp, Number Two.
准备进行超光速飞行
Clear in five, four...
五秒后 四...三...
- Initiating star drive... - three...in five.
- 开始转换超光速引擎... - 三...五
This is Rodger Young. We're going down Repeat, this is Rodger Young.
杨罗杰号被击中 就快坠毁
- Get out! We're going down. - Abandon ship! Come on!
- 快离开这里 - 弃舰...
- Zander! - Here!
- 山德! - 这!
- We've got to get to the rescue deck! - Come on!
- 快赶去逃生艇 - 来吧
Abandon ship. That's an...
快弃舰 这是命...
She's dead, Carmen. She's dead!
她死了 卡门 她死了
Life pod Bravo 6-3, two aboard.
B63逃生艇 两人在艇上
Scanning for a landing zone! Checking terrain. Here!
搜寻降落点 扫瞄地形 这儿
- Can you handle that? - Piece of cake.
- 你行吗? - 小意思
- We've lost the Rodger Young! - What is your position?
- 我们失去了杨罗杰号 - 你们在什么位置?
Flight Command, we have confirmation. The Rodger Young is down.
经过确实 杨罗杰号坠毁
Rodger Young just burned up.
杨罗杰号遭击毁
It's on the rescue net.
在救援
Well, they're getting tarred up there pretty bad.
情况很糟
Bravo 6-3, two aboard.
B63逃生艇
Is anyone receiving?
收到吗?
- Is anyone receiving? - Affirmative.
- 有人收到吗? - 收到
This is Roughneck 2-0.
这里是硬汉部队
You're breaking up. Say again.
讯号中断 请重覆
- Carmen? - Say again. I'm losing you.
- 卡门? - 请重复 信号中断
Prepare for landing.
准备降落
Retros in three...
反向推动器 三...
two, one, fire!
二...一...启动
- Hey, are you okay? - Uh-huh.
- 你没事吧? - 嗯
This is Roughneck 2-0. Are you receiving? Over. This is Roughneck 2-0.
这是硬汉部队 收到吗?
- Carmen, are you receiving? -Johnny, is that you?
- 卡门 你收到吗? - 强尼 是你吗?
It's me! Wh, what's your position and situation?
是我 你的位置和状况如何?
We're in Bug City, 20 metres underground.
我们在虫穴 地下二十米
Position: south 42, east 118.
位置是...南42 东118
I repeat. South 4 2, east 118.
重复 南42 东118
What's your situation? Over.
状况呢?
Situation is extremely hostile.
状况很危险
I need a squad to pull 'em out!
快派小队救援
- Direction? - Three clicks, south by southwest.
- 方向? - 西南方三公里
- What do you wanna do? - You heard the lieutenant.
- 怎么办? - 大伙听到了
Rescue party! Third squad, come with me!
救援队 第三班跟我来
You know as well as I do, she's already dead.
我们都知道她已经死了
Roughnecks, let's move.
硬汉部队 前进
Why didn't they kill us?
它们为何不杀死我们?
They want us alive.
它们要活捉我们
We should go this way.
我们应该走这边
A Company's that way.
A连前往这方向
Yeah, but Carmen's down there.
没错 可是卡门在这儿
Hey, I hate to be rude, buddy, but word has it she's dead.
恕我直言 老兄 她已经死了
- I don't know how I know, but I know. - Listen.
- 别问我 我就是知道 - 听着
You got command, but going off mission...
指挥官违反命令的...
That's a serious offence.
罪名很重
I think they hang you for that.
你会被判吊刑
Roughneck 2-0, proceed on mission.
硬汉20部队继续前进
I need two volunteers.
我要两名自愿者
someone like me...
像我这样的人...
is gonna kill you...
会消灭你们...
and your whole fucking race.
整个臭虫族
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
You're some kind of big, fat, smart bug...
你是肥大的聪明虫
This is Roughneck 2-0.
这是硬汉部队
Brain Bug sighted moving west of grid five.
虫族首脑往西五区前进
- Give me the nuke! - You trying to be a hero, Watkins?
- 核弹给我 - 你想当英雄吗?
I'm trying to kill some bugs, sir!
我想要除虫
Get outta here! Get outta here!
你们快走
Come on! You like that? You like that? Come on!
走吧
You want a little more?
想死吗? 吃子弹吧
You like that? You like that? You like that? You like that? You want a little more?
想死吗? 吃子弹吧
Come on, come on, come on!
走吧
We did it! We won!
我们成功了!
- What's going on? - They got it!
- 怎么回事? - 逮到它了
What's it thinking, Colonel?
它在想什么 中校?
- Come on. - Yeah!
- 快 - 好!
Well, look who's here. You made it. Good.
你们还活着 很好
It was you, wasn't it? You told me how to find Carmen.
你教我的 是你教我去找卡门
Well, that's classified.
这是机密
You know, whenever the three of us are together...
我们三个在一起就...
I feel like things might just work out.
能无往不胜
I hope you're right, Carmen.
希望你说的对 卡门
We've got one of their Brains now. Pretty soon we'll know how they think.
我们逮到虫族首脑 很快就知道它们的弱点
And then we'll know how to beat them.
这样一来就能击败它们
One day it will all be over...
有一天战争会结束
and everyone will forget that this was the moment.
大家会忘记这场奋战的功臣
This is when it turned.
回想之时
And it wasn't the mighty Fleet, it wasn't some fancy new weapon.
不是强大的舰队或是犀利的武器
It was a drill instructor named Zim who captured a Brain.
而是逮到虫族首脑的辛姆教官
Zim. Zim got the bug.
辛姆逮到大虫
Zim got the bug, man!
辛姆逮到大虫
- Good job, Sergeant. - Thank you, sir.
- 干得好 中士 - 谢谢你 长官
- That would be private, sir. - Carry on, Private.
- 我是二等兵 - 继续 二等兵
- Yes, sir! - Yeah!
- 是的 长官 - 好
What mysteries will the Brain Bug reveal?
虫族首脑将透露什么秘密?
Federal scientists are working around the clock to probe its secrets.
科学家日以继夜 探索它的奥秘
Once we understand the bug, we will defeat it.
一旦了解虫族就能消灭它们
We have the weapons.
我们有武器
Soldiers like Lieutenant Stack Lumbrezer.
像丝黛克中尉这种战士
We're over the target area now, Captain.
抵达目标区 舰长
- And Captain Carmen Ibanez. - This is the captain speaking.
- 还有卡门·艾邦妮兹舰长 - 我是舰长
All personnel prepare for drop.
准备降落
Soldiers like Private Ace Levy and Lieutenant John Rico.
二等兵利维和瑞哥中尉
Come on, you apes! You wanna live forever?
大兵们 拚命吧
Service guarantees citizenship.
服役就有公民权