Okay. hold on. don't shoot.
稳住 别松手
You see where you're going?
瞄准了吗
Okay Now let's worry about how you get there.
好 现在帮你调整一下姿势
Come a little forward here, Point your toe this way.
脚挪过来点 脚尖朝这边
- can you see? - yeah.
- 看得见吗 - 嗯
- How about now? can you see now? -No
- 那这样呢 还看得见吗 - 看不见
Ready? your fingers.
准备好了吗 拉弓
nice throw, kiddo! here you go.
好球 小屁孩 接着
Hey, you guys want mayo or mustard, or both?
你们想加蛋黄酱还是芥末酱 还是都要
Who wants mayo on a hotdog?
谁吃热狗加蛋黄酱啊
Pardon your brothers. two mustards, please! thanks, momma.
也许你的弟弟们想要呢 两个芥末酱的 谢啦 孩儿他妈
Nate, mayo or mustard?
奈特 蛋黄还是芥末
- I want ketchup.- Ketchup? We get ketchup too.
- 我想要番茄酱 - 没问题 我们也带了
Mind your elbow...
注意肘部位置
Good job, hawkeye! go get your arrow.
漂亮 小鹰眼 去拔箭吧
Hey, guys. enough practice. soup's on.
各位 练得差不多啦 汤出锅咯
All right. we're coming. we're hungry.
好的 来啦 我们也饿了
You don't need to do that,
你别那样
Because you're just holding the position.
保持这个姿势
That's a goal. we're now one a-piece.
进了 打平
I would like to try again.
我想再来一次
Feel the tension? it's fun.
感觉到紧张了没 这才是乐趣所在
That was terrible. Now you have a chance to win.
糟了 现在你有机会赢我了
And you won. congratulations.
你赢了 恭喜
Hey, miss potts... pep.
波兹小姐 佩珀
If you find this recording...
如果你看到了这段录像
Don't post it, on social media.
别发到网上
it's gonna be a rt to talk about.
挺伤感的
I don't know if you're ever gonna see these.
不知道你能不能看到
I don't even know if you're still...
我甚至都不知道你是不是还...
Oh, god. i hope so...
希望你还在吧
Today is day 21... uh, 22.
今天是第21... 22天
You know, if it wasn't for the existensial terror of
要不是这浩瀚宇宙
Staring into the literal void of space,
让我自觉有些微不足道
I'd say, i'm feeling more better today.
我今天过得还挺不错的
The infection's run its course,
多亏了小蓝妹妹
thanks to the blue
感染的地方已经好多了
You'd love her. very practical.
你肯定会喜欢她 特别干练
Only a tiny bit sadistic.
就是下手有点重
Some fuel cells were cracked during battle,
部分燃料仓在作战时炸裂了
but we figured out a way
不过我们找到一种方法
To reverse the ion charge by ourselves, about, 48 hours of flight time.
利用反向离子充电 争取了48个小时的飞行时间
But it's now dead in the water.
不过现在没招了
We're 1,000 lightyears from the nearest 7-11.
离我们最近的补给站还有1000多光年呢
Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning.
氧气明早就耗尽了
And that'll be it.
到时就结束了
I know i said no more surprises, but
我曾经说过不会再有意外了
I gotta say, i was really hoping to pull off one last one.
可我真的希望能完成这最后一次任务
But it looks like...
不过现在看来
Well, you know what it looks like.
想必你也知道了
Don't feel bad about this.
别为此而难过
I mean actually if you grovel for a couple weeks,
当然你可以悲痛几周
And then, move on with enormous guilt...
然后带着对我的想念继续生活下去吧
I should probably lie down. I'm gonna caress my eyes.
我得躺下了 放松一下眼睛
When i drift off, it will be like everything lately.
我睡着的时候 就像最近发生的一切一样
I'm fine... totally fine.
都挺好的 我一切都挺好的
I'll dream about you.
我会梦到你
Because it's always you.
梦里一直都是你
- couldn't stop him. - neither could i.
- 我没能阻止得了他 - 我也没有
It's been 23 days since Thanos came to earth.
灭霸来到地球 已经23天了
World governments are in pieces.
各国政府分崩离析
The parts that are still working
还在运转的部门
or trying to take a senses
正在做人口统计
And it looks like he did...
目前看来他…
He did exactly what he said he was
他说的话都做到了
fifty percent of all living creatures.
一半的生命
Where is he now? where?
他现在在哪里
He just opened a portal and walked through.
他就打开了一扇传送门然后走了进去
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He thinks he failed.
他觉得自己失败了
Which of course he did, but you know there's a
虽然事实如此 不过我们在座的各位
lot of that goin' ad? i need to shav
哪位不是失败者呢
Honestly, at this exact second,
说实话 你说话之前
i thought you were teddybear..
我都以为你是毛绒玩具
We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now.
我们追踪灭霸三周了
Deep space scans,and satellites, and we got nothing.
卫星扫描宇宙都一无所获
- tony you fought him. - who told you that?
- 托尼 你跟他交过手 - 谁跟你说的
Didn't fight him.
我可不是跟他打架
No. he wiped my face with a planet while a
他直接把一颗星球砸在我脸上
Bleecker street magician gave away the stone.
然后那个玩魔法的就把宝石交给他了
that's what happened. there was no fight...
就是这样 根本就没打
Did he give you any clues? Any coordinates, anything?
有没有留下什么线索 坐标什么的
I saw this coming a few years back.
我几年前就知道这一切了
i had a vision. I just couldn't believe it
我早就料到了 只不过一直不敢相信
Thought i was dreaming.
以为是一场噩梦
- tony i'm gonna need you to focus. - and i needed you.
- 托尼 我需要你专心 - 我曾经也需要过你
As in, past tense. that trumps what
但那是过去时了 我当时比你现在更需要
you need. It's too late, buddy
一切都晚了 兄弟
You know what i need? i need to shave.
知道我现在需要什么吗 我就需要刮个胡子
- and i believe i rememeber telling, - tony, tony, tony...
- 我记得我以前就说过 - 托尼 托尼 托尼
That what we needed, was a suit of
我们需要的是 用战甲把
armor around the world, remember that?
全世界武装起来 还记得吗
Whether it impacted our precious freedoms,
不管它是不是侵犯了我们宝贵的自由
or not. that's what we needed.
这才是我们需要的
- well that didn't work out, did it? - i said we'd lose.
- 那条路也行不通 不是吗 - 我说我们会输的
You said, "we'll do that together, too."
你说 即使输了也一起面对
Well guess what, cap? we lost.
现在好了 队长 我们输了
You weren't there.
而你当时根本就不在
But that's what we do, right? our best work after the fact?
不过我们不一直是这样吗 事后诸葛亮
We're the avengers? We're the avengers? not the prevengers?
我们是复仇者 只能是复仇者吗 就不能当预防者吗
Okay. you made your point.Just sit down, okay?
好了 我们都听懂了 坐下吧 好吗
- no, no. here's my poi... she's great,
不行 我的意思是… 她很好
- by the way. - Tony, just sit down
- 顺便夸一下 - 托尼 先坐下
- We need you. you're new blood. - bunch of tired old mules...
- 我们需要你 你是新生力量 - 你们这群老倔驴
I got nothing for you, cap. i got no coordinates,
我什么都给不了你 队长 没有坐标
No clues, no strategies, no options...
没有线索 没有战术 没有方案
Zero. zip. nada. no trust, you liar...
什么都没有 没有信任可言了 你个骗子
Here, take this. You find him and you put that on.
拿着 找到他以后穿上战甲
- tony! - i'm fine. i...
- 托尼 - 我没事 我
Bruce gave him a sedative. he's gonna
布鲁斯给了他一针镇静剂
probably be out for the rest of the day.
他今天可能就醒不过来了
You guys take care of him. and i'll bring
你们照顾好他 我回来时
an bezurian elixir when I come back
给他带一瓶佐立安灵药
- where are you going? - to kill thanos.
- 你要去哪 - 杀灭霸
You know we usually work as a team here, and
我们一般都是团队作战
Between you and i we're also a little fragile.
而且我们现在还有点摩擦
We realize up there is more your
我们知道太空可能是你的领域
territory but this's our fight too.
不过这也是我们的战争
- you even know where he is? - i know people who might.
- 你知道他在哪吗 - 我知道谁也许会知道
I can tell you where thanos is.
我可以告诉你们灭霸在哪里
Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me.
灭霸用了很长时间让我变得完美
And when he worked, he talked about his great plan.
他教导我时 说了他的宏伟计划
Even disassembled, i wanted to please him.
当时即使我被大卸八块 也想让他开心
I'd ask, where would we go once his plan was complete?
我会问他 当我们大功告成时 我们将何去何从
His answer was always the same.
他的答案永远都是
That's cute. thanos has a retirement plan.
真有意思 灭霸居然也想要采菊东篱下
When thanos snapped his fingers,
灭霸打了响指以后
Earth became ground zero for a power surge
地球变成了一个毁灭性能量
of ridiculously coson of a bitch.
爆发的爆心投影点
No one's ever seen anything like it... until two days ago.
从来没人见过那么大的能量 直到两天以前
He used the stones again.
他又一次使用了宝石
We'd be going in short-handed, you know?
我们现在人手不够
- look, he still got the stones, so... - so let's get'em.
- 而且宝石还在他手上 - 那我们就抢回来
- we use them to bring everyone back. - just like that?
- 然后用宝石让所有人复活 - 就这么简单吗
Yeah. just like that.
对 就这么简单
Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this...
即使成功的机率再小 我们也不得不放手一搏
I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try.
为了逝去的战友 一切都是值得的
If we do this, how do we know it's gonna
如果我们这样做的话
end any differently as it did before.
我们怎么知道结果会和上次不一样
Because before, you didn't have me.
因为上次 你们没有我
Hey, new girl, everybody in this
嘿 姑娘 现在这间屋子里的所有人
room is about that super hero life.
都是超级英雄
And if you don't mind my asking,
我冒昧地问一句
where the hell have you been all this time?
之前那么长时间你都去哪了
There are a lot of other planets in the universe.
在宇宙中还有许多星球
And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys.
这些星球上甚至没有像你们一样的超级英雄
I like this one.
我喜欢这个新朋友
Let's go get this son of a bitch.
我们去干掉这个混蛋
- Okay. who here hasn't been to space? -Why?
- 好了 有谁没上过太空 - 怎么了
You better not throw up on my ship.
你们最好不要吐在我的飞船上
Approaching jump in 3.. 2.. 1.
准备跃迁 三 二 一
I'll head down for recon.
我先去侦查一下
- this is gonna work, steve. - i know it will.
- 我们一定会成功的 史蒂夫 - 我知道
Because I don't know what i'm gonna do if it doesn't.
因为除了成功 我别无选择
No satellites, no ships, no armies,
没有卫星 没有飞船 没有军队
no ground defenses
也没有地面防御
Then that's enough.
这就足够了
The universe required correction.
宇宙需要被改善
After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation.
在此之后 宝石除了诱惑 已别无他用
You murdered trillions!
你杀害了数万亿生命
You should be grateful.
你们应该感激我
- where are the stones? - gone.
- 宝石在哪里 - 消失了
- reduced to atoms. - you used them two days ago.
- 化为了灰烬 - 你两天前还用过
I used the stones to destroy the stones.
我用宝石的力量毁掉了宝石
It nearly killed me.
差点让我送了性命
But the work is done. it always will be.
但是任务还是圆满完成了 注定如此
We have to tear this place apart. he has to be lying.
我们把这个地方翻个底朝天 他一定在说谎
My father is many things.
我父亲什么事都可能做
A liar is not one of them.
唯独不会说谎
Thank you, daughter.
谢谢你 宝贝女儿
Perhaps i treated you too harshly...
是我以前对你太严厉了
What... what did you do?
什么 你干了什么
I went for the head.
这次我是冲着他的脑袋去的
Went on a date the other day.
找了个时间 约人吃了顿饭
It's the first time in five years,
五年来这还是头一遭
you know? sit down to dinner
你知道吗 坐在餐桌旁
I didn't know what to talk about.
竟然不知道该说些什么
What did you talk about?
你们聊了什么
Same old crap, you know? how things have changed, and...
都是老套的梗 怎么时过境迁的 还有
My job, his job....
我的工作 他的工作
How much we miss the mets.
还有我们有多怀念纽约大都会球队
Then things get quiet..
然后我们都无话可说了
He cried as they were serving the salads.
在上沙拉的时候 他哭了
I cried just before dessert.
快上甜点的时候 我也哭了
But i'm seeing him again tomorrow, so...
但是明天我和他还会见面 所以
You did the hardest part. you took the jump, you
你已经度过了最艰难的时刻 你迈出了关键的第一步
Didn't know where you were gonna come down.
虽然不知道接下来会面对什么
And that's it. that's those little,
是啊 虽然是很小的一步
brave baby stepse that he left..
千里之行 始于足下
To try and become whole again. to try and find purpose.
让我们重新团结起来 找到目标
I went in the ice in '45 right
1945年 我被封在冰里
after I met the love of my life.
在那之前 我刚遇到我的一生挚爱
Woke up 70 years later.
醒来已是70年以后
You got to move on.
但我不得不面对现实
The world is in our hands.
这个世界的命运掌握在我们手中
It's left to us guys.
这是我们的职责
And we got to do something with it.
我们不得不肩负起使命
Thanos should've killed all of us.
灭霸本来可以把我们都杀掉的
What the hell happened here?
这里发生了什么
No. please. please, please. no, no, no...
不要 拜托 拜托 不 不 不
Excuse me. sorry. no, cassie, no.
请让一下 不好意思 不 凯茜 不
Please, please, please, please....
不要 不要 不要
Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship danvers pinged.
好了 我们登上了丹佛斯发现的那艘可疑的飞船
It was an infectious garbage scale.
应该说是破烂不堪的垃圾船
So, thanks for the hot tip.
哦 谢谢你这个情报
- well, you were closer. - yeah.
- 当时你们离飞船更近吧 - 没错
and now we smell like garbage
现在我们身上还有一股垃圾味儿
You get a reading on those tremors?
你们注意到那些震颤声了吗
It was a mild subduction under the african plate.
就是非洲板块的地壳运动而已
Do we have a visual? how are we handling it?
有影像吗 怎么处理的
Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean.
娜塔莎 只是海底地震而已
We handle it by not handling it.
不处理就是最正确的处理方式
Carol, are we seeing you here next month?
卡罗尔 下个月你还在吗
- not likely. - what, you gonna get another haircut?
- 恐怕不在 - 为什么 又要换新发型吗
Listen, fur-face. i'm covering a lot of territory.
听好了 毛脸儿 还有很多事等着我去做
The things that are happening on earth are
和地球一样处于险境的星球
Happening everywhere, on thousands of planets.
比比皆是 成百上亿
That's a good point. that's a good point.
这个解释不错 你说的都对
So you might not see me for a long time.
所以你们可能会有很长一段时间见不到我
All right. uh, well...
好吧 呃
This channel is always active. so, anything goes sideways...
这个频道会一直开着 所以如果出了什么意外的话
Anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't...
或者有人找麻烦的话
- comes through me. - okay.
- 记得找我 - 没问题
- where are you? - mexico.
- 你在哪儿 - 墨西哥
The federales found a room full of bodies.
联邦部队发现了一个屋子 里面全是尸体
Looks like a bunch of cartel guys. never
看起来像一群黑帮
even had the chance to take their guns
还没来得及开枪还手
- it's probably a rival gang... - except it isn't.
- 说不定是黑吃黑 - 绝对不是
It's definitely barton.
这绝对是巴顿干的
What he's done here, what he's
他的所作所为 还有他
been doing for the last few years.
过去几年的行径
I mean, the scene that he left...
还有他造成的那些影响
I gotta tell you, there's a part of
说实话 有些时候我真的
me that doesn't even want to find him
一点也不想去找他
Will you find out where he's going next?
你能查出他接下来会去哪里吗
You know i'd offer to cook you dinner
我本来想给你做顿晚饭的
but you seem pretty miserable already.
但是看来你情绪非常糟糕
You here to do your laundry?
你是来洗衣服的
And to see a friend.
顺便来看看你
Clearly, your friend is fine.
很明显 我很好
You know i saw a pod of whales
我今天过桥的时候
when i came across a bridge?
看到了一群鲸鱼
- in the hudson? - there's fewer ships, cleaner water.
- 是哈德逊河吗 - 船很少 水很清澈
You know, if you're about to tell
如果你要鼓励我
me to look on the bright side.
积极乐观地面对生活
I'm about to hit you in the head
我会把三明治
with a peanut sandwich
砸你脸上
Sorry. force of habit.
不好意思 我老毛病又犯了
You know i keep telling everybody
我一直在告诉所有人
they should move on, grow?
要学会放下过去 学会成长
if i move on, who does this? -
如果我放过自己 谁来替我做这些
maybe it doesn't need being done
也许根本没必要做这些
I used to have nothing.
我曾经一无所有
And then i got this.
但如今我拥有了现在的一切
And i was... i was better because of it.
让我变得更好
Now, i'm still trying to be better.
我还是想让自己变得更好
I think we both need to get a life.
我想我们俩都应该重新开始了
Is anyone home? this is scott lang.
有人在吗 我是斯科特·朗
We met a few years ago, at the airport? in germany?
我们几年前见过 在德国的机场
I got really big and i had my mask on.
我变得非常非常大 还戴了个面具
- you wouldn't recognize me. - is this an old message?
- 你们可能认不出我来 - 这是以前的录像吗
Ant-man? ant-man, i know you know that.
蚁人记得吗 蚁人 我知道你们认识
It's the front gate.
这个大门口的监控
I need to talk to you guys.
我需要跟你们谈谈
- are you okay? - yeah.
- 你还好吗 - 挺好
Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?
你们有谁学过量子物理吗
Only in mid-conversation.
只听说过
Five years ago, right before... Thanos,
五年前 就在灭霸那事之前
I was in a place called the quantum realm.
那时我在一个叫量子领域的地方
The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe.
量子领域就像是一个独立的微观宇宙
To get in there, you have to be
想要进去 就得变得
incredibly small. Hope
非常非常小 霍普是
She... she was my...
她是 她曾经是我的
She was supposed to pull me out.
她本应该把我从量子领域拉出来的
and then Thanos happened
但是灭霸出现了
- i got stuck in there. - sorry.
- 我就被困住了 - 抱歉
that must've been very long five years
这五年你一定很漫长
Yeah, but that's just it. it wasn't.
这就是我想说的 并不漫长
For me it was five hours.
对我来说 只是五个小时而已
See, the rules of the quantum realm
明白了吗 量子领域的规则
aren't like they are appeared.
和宏观世界的不一样
Everything is unpredictable. is that
一切都无法预测 那是
anybody's sandwich? I am starving.
谁的三明治啊 我快饿死了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What i'm saying is...
我想说的是
Time works differently in the quantum realm.
量子领域的时间运行和现实世界不一样
The only problem is right now,
现在唯一的问题是
we don't have a way to navigate it.
我们还不知道怎么操控它
But what if we did?
但如果我们找到方法呢
I can't stop thinking about it. what
我止不住地想 如果
if we could somehow control the chaos
我们能操控这种无序性
And we could navigate it? what if
使它为我们所用呢 如果
there was a way to enter
我们能在一个特定的时间
The quantum realm at a certain point in time but then
进入量子领域 然后
Exit the quantum realm at another point in time? like...
再从另外一个时间点离开量子领域呢 比如
Like before Thanos.
比如灭霸到来之前
Wait, are you talking about a time machine?
等等 你在说时间机器吗
No. no, of course not. no, not a time machine.
不 不 当然不是 不是时间机器
Yeah, like a time machine. i know. it's crazy. it's crazy.
好吧 就是时间机器 我知道这很疯狂 很疯狂
But i can't stop thinking about it. there's gotta be...
但我一直在想 肯定有…
- some wa... it's crazy. - scott..
- 某种方法…是太疯狂了 - 斯科特
I get e-mails from a raccoon. so,
我还能收到浣熊发来的邮件呢 所以
nothing sounds crazy anymore.
没什么事称得上是疯狂了
So who do we talk to about this?
我们要和谁商量这事
Morgan h. stark. want some lunch?
摩根·史塔克 想不想吃午饭
- define lunch or be disintegrated. - okay.
- 说 午饭吃什么 不然我就消灭你 - 好好好
You should not be wearing that, okay?
你不应该穿这个的 知道吗
That is part of a special anniversary
这是我给妈妈准备的
There you go. are you thinking about lunch?
脱下来吧 你午饭想吃什么
Want a handful of crickets in a bit of lettuce?
生菜卷蟋蟀可以吗
- no. - that's what you want.
- 不要 - 你不想试试吗
- how did you find this? - garage.
- 你怎么找到这个的 - 在车库里啊
- were you looking for it? - no.
- 你特意去找的吗 - 不是啊
I found it, though.
就是无意中找到的
You like going to the garage, huh? so does daddy.
你喜欢去车库玩吗 爸爸也是
It's fine actually. mom never wears anything i buy her.
不过没关系 反正妈妈也不会戴
Now, we know what it sounds like...
我们知道这听起来
Tony, after everything you've seen,
托尼 经历了这么多之后
is anything really
还有什么是不可能的吗
Quantum fluctuation messes with the planck scale,
量子波动会扰乱普朗克尺度
Which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition.
继而引发德意志命题
can we agree with him
是这个意思吗
In layman's terms, it means you're not coming home.
简单的说就是 你们回不来的
- i did. - no.
- 我回来了啊 - 不
You accidentally survived. it's a---
你是碰巧活下来了 这
It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke.
这是十亿分之一的概率
And now you wanna pull a...
现在你还想
What do you call it?
你刚才怎么说来着
- a time heist? - yeah. time heist.
- 时空抢劫 - 对 时空抢劫
Of course. why didn't we think of this before?
对哦 我们之前怎么没想到这个方法呢
Oh! because it's laughable? because it's a pipedream?
我想起来了 因为这个方法太可笑了 就是白日做梦
The stones are in the past. we
过去有宝石 我们
can go back and
可以回到过去 拿到宝石
We can snap our own fingers. we can bring everybody back.
然后我们自己打响指 把大家都带回来
Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?
或者把现实弄得更糟糕 对吗
I don't believe we would.
我们不会搞砸的
Gotta say this. sometimes, i miss that giddy optimism.
不得不说 我还挺怀念这种盲目乐观的
However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical,
可是 如果我们没有一个安全可行的方法
Tangible, way for me to safely execute said time heist.
来进行这个所谓的时空抢劫 期望再高也没有用
I believe the most likely outcome
我觉得最可能的结果
will be our colecond chance.
是我们全军覆没
Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel.
如果我们严格遵循时间旅行的规则 肯定不会有事的
That means no talking to our past selves,
不跟过去的自己说话
no betting on sports events .
不买体育彩票
I'm gonna stop you right there, scott.
我打断一下 斯科特
Are you seriously telling me that your plan to
你是要告诉我 你拯救宇宙的计划
Save the universe is based on back to the future?
是看《回到未来》想出来的吗
- no. - good. you had me worried there.
- 不是啊 - 那就好 吓我一跳
'cause that'd be horseshit.
那部电影是瞎编的
that's not how quantum physics works?
量子物理不是这么用的
We have to take a stand.
我们得坚定立场
We did stand. and yet, here we are.
我们坚定过啊 但结果就是这样
I know you got a lot on the line.
我知道你现在有很多顾虑
you got a wife, a daughter.
你有妻有女
But i lost someone very important
但是我失去了对我很重要的人
to me. a lot of people did
还有很多人和我一样
And now, now, we have a chance to bring
而现在 现在我们有机会
her back, to bring everyone back
把她 把所有人带回来
And you're telling me that you won't even...
你却告诉我你连试都不愿意试吗
That's right, scott. i won't.
对 斯科特 我不愿意
Mommy told me to come and save you.
妈妈叫我来救你了
Good job. i'm saved.
太好了 我得救了
I wish you'd come here to ask me something else.
我很希望你们今天不是为了这件事来找我
Anything else. honestly, happy to see you guys, it was...
其他什么都可以 说真的 见到你们很高兴
- oh, and table's set for six. - tony, i get it.
- 留下来吃个饭吧 - 托尼 我明白
And i'm happy for you. i really am.
我很替你高兴 真的
But this is a second chance.
但这是我们的第二次机会
I got my second chance right here, cap.
这里就是我的第二次机会 队长
I can't roll the dice again.
我不能再冒险了
If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch.
留下来吃午饭吧 别聊这个话题就行
- He's scared. - He's not wrong.
- 他害怕了 - 他也没错
Yeah, but i mean, what are we gonna do?
但我们该怎么办呢
We need him. what, are we gonna stop?
我们需要他 就这样放弃吗
No. i wanna do it right.
不 但是要谨慎行事
We're gonna need a really big brain.
我们需要一个聪明的帮手
Come on. i feel like i'm the only
你们都吃点吧 怎么
one eating here.
只有我一个人在吃
- these are confusing times. - right. no, no...
- 不能理解的事情多着呢 - 对 不 不是
- that's not what i meant. i... - no, i get it.
- 我不是这个意思 - 我懂
I'm kidding! i know. it's crazy.
跟你开玩笑呢 我知道 这很疯狂
- i'm wearing shirts now. - yeah! how? why?
- 我都开始穿衬衣了 - 对啊 怎么做到的 为什么会这样
Five years ago we got our asses beat.
五年前我们输了
Except it was worse for me. because i lost twice.
但是对我来说更糟糕 因为我相当于输了两次
First, hulk lost. then banner lost. then, we all lost.
先是浩克输了 然后班纳输了 最后我们都输了
- no one blamed you, bruce. - i did.
- 没人怪你 布鲁斯 - 但我自责
For years i've been treating the hulk like he's
这么多年来 我都把浩克当做
Some kind of disease, something to get rid of.
一种病来治 想尽办法摆脱他
But then i started looking at him as the cure.
但是后来我把他看作一种解药
Eighteen months in a gamma lab. i put
我在伽马射线实验室呆了18个月
the brains and bron together
将智慧和力量融合在一起
And now look at me. best of both worlds.
看看现在 两者完美结合在一起了
- excuse me, mr. hulk? - yes?
- 不好意思 浩克先生 - 怎么了
- can we get a photo? - 100%, little person.
- 能和您合个影吗 - 当然可以了 小朋友
Come on, step on up. you mind?
来吧 靠近点 能给我们拍吗
- oh. yeah. - thanks.
- 行啊 - 谢谢
- Did you get that? - That's good.
- 拍好了吗 - 拍好了
Don't you wanna grab one with me? I'm ant-man.
你们不想和我拍吗 我是蚁人
They're hulk fans. they don't know ant-man.
他们是绿巨人粉丝,根本都不认识蚁人
- nobody does. - wait, no, no, he wants to...
- 没人认识我 - 等下 不会的 他想的
You want to take a picture with him, right?
你们也想和他合影对不对呀
He's even saying no he doesn't. i get it.
他都说他不想拍了 我理解的
I don't want it either. i don't want a picture with them.
我也不想拍 我也不想跟他们合影
- he's gonna feel bad. - sorry.
- 他会很伤心的 - 抱歉
- they said they'd do it. - i don't want it anymore.
- 孩子们说他们想拍 - 我不想拍了
- you'd feel bad... - take the goddamn phone.
- 你会不开心的 - 把手机拿走
Thank you, mr. hulk.
谢谢你 浩克先生
No, it's great, kids. thank you very much.
没事孩子们 也谢谢你们
- hulk out! - bruce.
- 浩克出击 - 布鲁斯
Listen to your mom. she knows better.
听妈妈的话 她什么都知道
- about we were saying... - right.
- 我们回到正题 - 好的
The whole time travel do-over?
把时间旅行那套再说一遍吗
Guys, it's outside of my area of expertise.
伙计们 这就触及到我的知识盲区了
Well, you pulled this off.
你都已经把自己变成这样了
I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible, too.
我记得以前这也是不太可能的吧
Look at a mod inspiration, let me see what checks out.
让我看看这个灵感能不能行得通吧
So, recommend one last sim before
那么 在今晚睡觉之前
we pack it in tt. you got th
我们再做一次模拟
This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted. please?
这次在莫比乌斯环里翻转过来 好吗
Give me that eigenvalue. that,
把特征值告诉我 那个
particle factoring and spectral decon
还有粒子分解和光谱分析
- that'll take a second. - just a moment.
- 看来要费点功夫 - 请稍等
And don't worry if it doesn't pan out. i'm just kinda...
没结果也无所谓 我只是想..
What are you doing up, little miss?
你怎么还没睡呀 小姑娘
- shit. - no. we don't say that.
- 该死 - 不行 我们不可以这么说
Only mommy says that word. she coined it, it belongs to her.
只有妈妈可以说这个词 她发明的 这是她的专属词
'cause i got some important shit
因为我这还有些该死的
going on here. what do you think
重要的工作要做 不然呢
No, i got something on my mind. i got something on my mind.
不是 我在想事情 我有些事没想明白
- was it juice pops? - sure was.
- 你在想果汁冰棍吗 - 对啊
That's extortion. what kind you want?
你给我下套呢,你想要哪样的
Great minds think alike. juice pops, exactly was on...
英雄所见略同 果汁冰棍 我想的
You done? yeah? now you are.
你吃完了吗 现在没有了
- that face, goes there. - tell me a story.
-小脸蛋 躺下吧 - 给我讲个故事
Once upon a time, mongoona went to bed. the end.
很久很久以前 小摩根上床睡觉了 完了
That is a horrible story.
这故事太没意思了
Come on, that's your favorite story.
哎呀 这可是你最爱的故事呀
I love you 3,000.
那我爱你三千遍
3,000. that's crazy.
三千遍 太疯狂啦
Go to bed. or i'll sell all your toys.
睡觉吧 要不我就把你的玩具都卖掉
Not that it's a competition, but she loves me 3,000.
不是炫耀什么 但是她说她爱我三千遍
You were somewhere in the low 6 to 900 range.
你也就六百到九百遍左右吧
- what you reading? - just a book on composting.
- 你在看什么 - 只是本有关有机肥的书
What's new with composting?
有机肥有什么新闻吗
- just .... - i figured it out...
- 就... - 我搞定了
You know, just so we're talking about the same thing...
我们说的是同一个话题吗
Amazing, and.... terrifying.
神奇 而且可怕..
- i got really lucky. - yeah. i know.
- 我们很幸运了 - 嗯 我知道
- a lot of people didn't. - no, i can't help everybody.
- 很多人都没有这么幸运 - 不 我不可能帮助所有人
- it sorta seems like you can. - not if i stop.
- 你明明可以 - 我不再继续研究就不能了
I can put a pin in it right now, and stop.
我可以直接收手 停下不干
Trying to get you to stop has been one
想让你收手
of the few failure of my entire life
估计我这一辈子应该是做不到了
I sometimes feel i should put it in a locked
我有时候觉得我不应该提这事的
box and drop it at thhh... the van thing.
应该把它直接忘得一干二净
But would you be able to rest?
但是你能睡得安稳吗
Okay, here we go. time travel test number one.
好了 开始吧 时空穿梭第一次试验
Scott, fire up the, uhh... the van thing.
斯科特,启动那个 呃 卡车里的东西
Breakers are set. emergency generators are on standby.
断路器设置完毕 应急发电机已就绪
Good. 'cause if we blow the grid, i don't
很好 如果突然断电了
wanna lose tiny he
我可不想把这个小不点落在上世纪五十年代
- excuse me? - he's kidding.
- 你说什么 - 他开玩笑呢
You can't say things like that.
你别吓唬他
Just... it was, just a bad joke.
就是个不怎么样的玩笑
- you were kidding, right? - i have no idea.
- 你是开玩笑吧 - 我也不知道
We're talking about time travel here.
我们现在说的可是时空穿梭
either it's all a jokectly not confusing.
要不就是彻彻底底的玩笑 要不就全完蛋
We're good! get your helmet on.
没问题了 把你的头盔戴上
Scott, i'm gonna send you back a week, but you'll walk
斯考特 我要把你送回一周之前 但是你
Around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds.
只会停留差不多一个小时的时间 然后我们在10秒内把你带回来
- makes sense? - perfectly not confusing.
- 懂了吗 - 清楚明白
Good luck, scott. you got this.
祝你好运 斯科特 你做得到的
You're right. i do, captain america.
没错 我做得到 美国队长
On the count of three. 3.. 2.. 1..
倒计时开始 三 二 一
Guys? this doesn't feel right.
各位 好像不太对劲
- what's going on? hold on. - who is that?
- 怎么回事 等下 - 那是谁
- is that scott? - yes, it's scott!
- 那是斯科特吗 - 是 我就是斯科特
Can I get a little space?
给我让个位置
- can you bring him back? - i'm working on it!
- 你能把他带回来吗 - 我在弄呢
- it's scott. - as a baby!
- 是斯科特 - 婴儿时期的斯科特
- he'll grow. - bring scott back.
- 他会长大的嘛 - 把斯科特带回来
When i say kill the power, kill the power.
我说切断电源的时候就切断它
Somebody peed my pants.
有人把我裤子尿湿了
But, i don't know if it was "baby" me or "old" me.
但是我也不知道是婴儿的我还是老年的我尿的
Or, just "me" me.
也或许 就是我自己尿的
I see this as an absolute win.
我觉得这可是大功告成啊
Why the long face?
拉着个脸干嘛
Let me guess. he turned into a baby.
我猜猜看 他变成了个婴儿
Among other things, yeah. what are you doing here?
还变成其他的了呢 是 你来这做什么
That's the epr paradox.
这就是艾波罗悖论
Instead of pushing lang through time, you
不是朗在时间中穿梭
might've wound up pushegardless, i fixed it.
而是时间在朗体内穿梭
It's tricky. dangerous.
很复杂 也很危险
somebody coulda cautiormir are laid in.
应该有人警告你们的
- you did. - oh, did i?
- 你警告过 - 哦 是吗
Thank god, i'm here. regardless, i fixed it.
谢天谢地我来了 不管怎样 我修复了它
A fully functioning time-space gps.
一个功能齐全的时空穿梭导航器
I just want peace.
我只想要讲和
Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and i hate it.
仇恨太耗费精力了 我不喜欢这样
We got a shot at getting these stones, but i
我们可以再冒一次险
Gotta tell you my priority is to bring back
但是我要先告诉你对我来说什么最重要
What we lost? i hope, yes.
把我们失去的拿回来 我当然也希望
Keep what i found? i have to, at all costs.
但我会不计任何代价保护我现有的一切
And, maybe not die trying will be nice.
然后 如果能不那么寻死当然就更好了
Sounds like a deal.
那就说定了
- tony, i don't know... - why? he made it for you.
- 托尼 我不确定 - 为什么 他为你而造的
Plus, honestly i have to get it out the
另外呢 我也得把它从车库拿出来
garage before morgang story, though.
不然摩根就拿去当滑板了
Will you keep that a little quiet?
你能低调点吗
didn't bring one fah, noobmaster69.
我可没给每个人都准备小礼物
- we are getting, the whole team, yeah?
人都齐了 对吧
we're working on that right now
我们正在召集他们回来
- hey, humie! where's the green? - kitchen. i think.
- 嘿 兄弟 绿大个二在哪呢 - 厨房吧可能
- that's awesome. - rhodey, careful on re-entry.
- 不错啊这身 - 罗德 回来的时候小心点
There's an idiot in the landing zone.
着陆区有个傻子
What's up, regular-sized man?
怎么变正常大小了
Kind of a step down from a golden palace
这个跟什么金色宫殿啊
with some magic hammers and what that
魔法锤子啊差了几个档次啊好像
Hey, have a little compassion,
有点同情心吧兄弟
pal. first, they lost Asgard
他们失去了阿斯加德
Then half the people. they're
然后又失去了一半的人口
probably just happy to have a home
他们有个地方落脚已经很满足了
You shouldn't have come!
你们不该来的
Great to see you, angry girl.
很高兴见到你 凶丫头
I think i liked you better either of the other ways.
我觉得你原来哪种模样都比现在这样都强
- this is rocket. - how you doin'?
- 这是火箭 - 你好啊
- he won't see you. - that bad, huh?
- 他不会见你们的 - 这么糟糕吗
We only see him once a month, when he comes in for...
我们只一个月见一次面 在他来
- it's that bad. - yeah.
- 这种糟糕啊 - 对啊
Woo! something died in here.
有东西死在这了吗
Are you here about the cable?
你们是修有线电视的吗
The cinemax ran out two weeks ago,
电影频道两周前就不能看了
and, sports were all kind of fuzzy
体育频道也不太清楚
Boys! oh, my god!
兄弟们 哦 天哪
My god! it's so good to see you!
天哪 见到你们真高兴
Come here, you little rascal!
快过来 你这个小淘气包
No, i'm good! i'm good.
不 我这样就挺好 我挺好
That's not necessary!
不用这么热情
Hulk, you know my friends, miek, korg, right?
浩克 你认识我朋友米克和克罗格 对吧
- hey, boys! - hey, guys. long time no see.
- 嘿 兄弟们 - 嘿 好久不见
Beer's on the bucket. feel free to log on to the wi-fi.
啤酒在桶里 无线随便用
No password, obviously.
直接连 没有密码
Thor, he's back. that kid on the tv
索尔 他又来了 电视里那个小子
just called me a dicky again
刚才又说我蠢了
- noobmaster - yeah, noobmaster69.
- 菜鸟王 - 是的 菜鸟王69
(Noobmaster. hey, it's thor again.
菜鸟王 又是我 索尔
you know, the God of Thunder
你知道的 我是雷神
Listen, buddy. if you don't log off
听着 小朋友 如果你不立刻下线
this game immediately, I'm gonna fly
我就会飞到你家去
Over to your house, come down to
找到你
that basement you are hiding in
藏身的地下室
Rip off your arms then shove them up your butt!
扯掉你的胳膊 然后塞到你屁屁里去
Oh, that's right. yes, go cry to
哦 就是这样
your father, you little weasel
去找爸爸哭吧 你个胆小鬼
Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?
他再烦你 你就告诉我
Thank you very much. i will.
非常感谢 我会的
So you guys want a drink? what are you drinking?
所以你们要喝点什么吗 你们喝什么
We've got beer, tequila, all sorts of things.
我们有啤酒 龙舌兰 一应俱全
Buddy, you all right?
兄弟 你还好吗
Yes, i'm fine! why, don't you think i look all right?
好啊 我很好 为什么这么问 我看起来不好吗
You look like melted ice cream.
你看上去就像一滩化掉的冰淇淋
So, what's up or what
所以你们是来干什么的
We need your help. there might be
我们需要你的帮助
a chance we could fix everything
或许有一个可以让一切恢复正常的机会
What, like the cable 'cause that's
什么 比如修好那台电视吗
been driving me through weeks
因为那玩意儿几周前就已经把我逼疯了
Don't say that name.
不许提这个名字
Um, yeah. we don't actually say that name in here.
没错 在这里我们都不提这个名字的
Please take your hand off me.
请你松手
Guy might scare you.
那个家伙或许让你感到恐惧
Why would i be? why would,
为什么 为什么我会
why would i be scary about that guy?
为什么我会害怕他
I'm the one who killed that guy, remember?
是我亲手杀了那个家伙 记得吗
Anyone else here killed that guy?
还有谁可以杀得了他吗
Nope. didn't think so.
不 我觉得没有
Korg, why don't you, tell everybody
克罗格 为什么你不提醒大家
who chopped thanos' big head off
是谁砍下了灭霸的大脑袋
Umm... stormbreaker?
额 暴风战斧吗
Now, who's swinging stormbreaker?
那是谁在使用暴风战斧
I get it. you're in a rough spot,
我懂的 你现在很纠结
okay? i've been there myself
我曾经也有过这样的时候
You wanna know who helped me out of it?
你知道是谁帮助我走出来了吗
I don't know. is it... natasha?
我不知道 是 娜塔莎吗
Why don't you ask the, asgardians down there,
为什么你不去问问那些阿斯加德人
How much my help was worth.
我的帮助对他们来说有没有意义
The ones that are left, anyway.
反正他们已经离开了
I think we can bring them back.
我们也许可以把他们带回来
Stop. just, stop...
住口 别说了
I know you think i'm down here wallowing in
我知道你觉得我在这里自怨自艾
my own self-pity, waiting to be rescued
等待着被救赎
And saved. but i'm fine, okay? we're fine, aren't we?
但是我没事好吗 我们挺好的 对吧
Nah, all good here, mate!
没错 我们很好 朋友
So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're
所以不管你们怎么说 我们都不想去
Not into it, don't care, couldn't care less.
不关心 完全不关心
We need you, pal.
我们需要你 老兄
There's beer on the ship.
飞船上有啤酒
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这里
I've got a job to do.
我有工作要做
Is that what you're calling this?
你管这个叫工作吗
Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back.
杀再多人你的家人也回不来了
We found something.
我们找到了办法
A chance, maybe...
或许是个机会
Don't give me hope.
不要给我希望
I'm sorry i couldn't give it to you sooner.
很抱歉我没能早些给你希望
Drifting left. on the side there, lebowski.
让开 让开点 勒保斯基
- ratchet, how's it going? - it's rocket.
- 小贱箭 怎么样了 - 我叫火箭
Take it easy. you're only a genius on earth, pal.
淡定点 你也就能在地球上算是个天才
Time travel suit? not bad.
时间穿梭服 不错呀
Hey, hey, hey. easy, easy!
嗨 嗨 嗨 轻点
- i'm being very careful. - no, you're being very hulky.
- 我已经很小心了 - 不 你是很粗重了
- i'm being careful. - these are pym particles, all right?
- 我很小心的 - 这些是皮姆粒子好吗
And ever since hank pym got snapped
汉克·皮姆消失了之后
out of existence, this is it
就剩这么多了
This is what we have. we're not making any more.
一共只有这么多 我们再也造不出来了
- scott, calm down. - sorry.
- 斯科特 冷静一点 - 抱歉
We've got enough for one round trip, each.
我们的量只够一人来回一次
That's it. no do-overs. plus, two test runs.
就这么多 不能重来 外加两次测试
All right. i'm not ready for this.
好吧 我还没做好准备
Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated
克林特 你会因为时空转换
From the chronoshift. don't worry about it.
而觉得有些混乱 别担心
Wait a second, let me ask you something.
等下 我有个问题
If we can do this, you know,
如果我们可以 你知道
go back in time, why don't we just
回到过去 为什么不
Find baby thanos, you know? and...
找到小时候的灭霸 然后
- first of all, that's horrible. - it's thanos.
- 首先 这太残忍了 - 那可是灭霸
And secondly, time doesn't work that way.
其次 时间不是这么运作的
changing the past doesn't change the future
改变过去并不会改变未来
Look, we go back, we get the
听着 我们回到过去
stones before Thanos gets them
在灭霸拿到石头之前得到石头
Thanos doesn't have the stones. problem solved.
这样灭霸就没法拿到石头 问题解决了
- bingo. - that's not how it works.
- 没错 - 这行不通的
- well, that's what i heard. - what?
- 我是这么听说的 - 什么
by who? who told you this
谁 谁这么说的
Star trek, terminator, timecop, time after time,
星际迷航 终结者 时空特警 两世奇人
- quantum leap. - a wrinkle in time,
- 时光怪客 - 时间的褶皱
- somewhere in time, - hot tub time machine.
- 时光倒流七十年 - 热浴盆时光机
Bill and ted's excellent adventure. basically,
阿比阿弟大冒险
any movie that deals with time travel
基本上所有和时间旅行有关的电影
Die hard? no, it's not...
虎胆龙威 不 这个不算
I don't know why everyone believes that
我不知道为什么大家都相信这些
but that's not true
但这不是真的
Think about it. If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future.
想一想 如果你穿越到了过去 那么过去就变成了你的未来
And your former present becomes the past.
那你之前的现在就成了过去
Which can't now be changed by your new future...
这个过去不会被新的未来而改变
So back to the future's a bunch of bullshit?
所以《回到未来》只是一部胡编乱造的片子吗
All right, clint. we're going in 3.. 2.. 1...
好了 克林特 倒数 三 二 一
- where are my headphones? - Lila?
- 我的耳机在哪 - 莱拉
Hey, hey. look at me. you okay?
看着我 你还好吗
Okay, so the "how" works.
好了 我们有回去的方法了
Now we gotta figure out the "when," and the "where."
现在就要弄清楚时间和地点了
Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter
这个房间里几乎所有人都
With at least one of the six infinity stones.
见到过至少一颗无限宝石
Well, i'd subtitute the word 'encounter' for '?
或者可以把见过替换成
have been killed by one of the six infinity stones.'
差点被某一颗弄死
I haven't. i don't even know what
我没有 我甚至都不知道
the hell you're talking about
你们在说些什么
Regardless, we only have enough pym particles
不管怎么说 我们的皮姆粒子
for one round trip each
只够每人来回一趟
And these stones have been in a lot of
而且这些宝石曾出现在
different places through history
过去许多不同的地方
Our history. so, not a lot of
在我们的过去 所以
convenient spots to drop in
并没有很多合适的进入点
- which means we have to pick our targets. - correct.
- 意味着我们要挑选合适的位置 - 没错
So. let's start with the aether.
所以 我们从以太开始吧
Thor, what do you know?
索尔 你知道些什么
Pretty sure he's dead.
很确定他死了
Where to start? umm...
从哪开始说起呢
The aether, first, is not a stone.
首先 以太就不是一块宝石
Someone's called it a stone before. Ahem...
虽然以前有人说它长得像石头 呃
It's more of a... an angry sludge, sort of thing. so...
但它更像是一团愤怒的泥巴
Someone's gonna need to amend that, and stop saying that.
所以别管它叫宝石
Here's an interesting story, though.
说来有趣
About the aether. my grandfather, many years ago,
很多年前 为了不让黑暗精灵们发现
had to hide the stone from the dark elves.
我祖父不得不把以太藏起来
Scary beings. so jane, actually...
黑暗精灵是很吓人的 而简
Oh, there she is. that's jane...
就是她
she's... an old favor of mine.
我的前女友
She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time...
有一次她把手伸进以太里
And then the aether stuck itself inside her.
然后以太就附在她身上了
And, she became very, very sick. so I had to take her to Asgard,
她变得很虚弱 我只好把她带回阿斯加德
which is where I'm from.
也就是我的家乡
and we had to try to fix her.
我们努力想救她
We were dating at the time, you see.
那时我们还在热恋
I got to introduce her to my, my mother.
我将她介绍给我母亲
Who's dead, and umm....
现在我母亲死了
Oh, you know. Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so...
简也不在我身边了
These things happen though, you know. nothing lasts forever.
世事就是这样的 没有什么天长地久
- the only thing that... - Why don't you come sit down.
- 世上唯一 - 你先坐下休息会
The only thing thatis permanent in life is impermanent?
世上唯一永恒的东西就是变化
No. I'd like a bloody mary.
我想喝杯血腥玛丽
Quill said he stole the power stone from Morag.
奎尔说他是从魔拉格那偷走力量宝石的
- Is that a person? - Morag's a planet.
- 魔拉格是谁 - 魔拉格是个星球的名字
Quill was a person.
奎尔才是人
Like a planet? like in outer space?
星球 外太空的吗
Oh, look. It's like a little puppy,
瞧瞧你 像只无忧无虑的
Do you wanna go to space? you wanna go to space, puppy?
你想去太空吗 你想去太空吗 小狗狗
I'll take you to space.
我能带你去啊
- Thanos found the soul stone on Vormir. - What is Vormir?
- 灭霸是在沃米尔找到的灵魂宝石 - 沃米尔又是啥
A dominion of death, at the very
一个由亡灵支配的地方
It's where... Thanos murdered my sister.
灭霸就在那里杀了我姐姐
- That time stone guy... - Doctor strange.
- 那个戴着时间宝石的家伙 - 奇异博士
Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?
他是哪方面的博士啊
Neurostuff meets rabbit from a hat.
街头变戏法的那种
Nice place in the village though.
他住的可是黄金地段呢
- Yeah. Sullivan street. - Hmm... Bleecker.
- 对 住在苏利文街吧 - 不 应该是布里克街
Wait, he lived in New York?
什么 他也住在纽约吗
- No. He lived in toronto. - Yeah,
- 他住多伦多吧 - 没有 是苏利文街
Guys, if you pick the right year,
等等 如果你选对了时间
there are three stones in New York.
会有三颗宝石同时出现在纽约
All right. we have a plan.
好了 我们的计划是这样
Six stones, three teams, one shot.
六颗宝石 分三队人马 只有一次机会
Five years ago, we lost.
五年前 我们输了
We lost friends...
我们失去了朋友
We lost a part of ourselves.
甚至失去了自我
Today, we have a chance to take it all back.
今天 我们有机会夺回一切
You know your teams, you know your missions.
我们团队作战 只有一个任务
Get the stones, get them back.
拿到宝石 并带回来
One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs.
每人只能一次来回 不能犯错 也不能重来
Most of us are going somewhere we know.
我们去的是记忆里熟悉的地方
But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect.
但也可能会有突发情况
Be careful. Look out for each other.
注意安全 互相照应
This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win.
这是我们的命运之战 我们一定会赢
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
- He's pretty good at that. - Right?
- 他还挺会的 - 要你说
All right. You heard the man.
行了 你们听到了吧
Stroke those key, y'all agree?
那就开始吧 同意吗
You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?
你要保证把它完整带回来啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. okay.
好 好 好 行吧
- I'll do my best. - As promises go, that was pretty lame.
- 我会尽力的 - 你这保证也太敷衍了
See you in a minute.
一分钟后见
All right, we all have our assignments.
我们分头行动
Two stones uptown,one stone down,
两颗宝石在上城区 一颗在下城区
Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock.
低调行事 注意时间
Maybe smash a few things along the way.
你要不要也砸一下找找感觉
I think it's gratuitous, but whatever.
我觉得没必要 但试试也无妨
I'd be careful going that way. We just had the floors waxed.
小心点 地板刚打了蜡
I'm looking for Doctor Strange.
我来找奇异博士
You're about... five years too early.
你来早了五年
Stephen Strange is currently performing
史蒂芬·斯特兰奇现在
surgery about twenty blocks that way.
在离这里二十个街区的地方做手术呢
What do you want from him?
你找他干什么
- I'm afraid not. - Sorry, but I wasn't asking.
- 恐怕不行 - 对不起 我非拿不可
- You don't wanna do this. - You're right. I don't.
- 你不想和我过招的 - 确实 我不想
But I need that stone, and I don't have time to...
但我需要这颗宝石 而且我没有时间了
Let's start over, shall we?
我们从头来说 好吗
All right. Here's the deal, puppy.
好了 我们这样做
You're gonna charm her and I'm
你去引诱她然后我
gonna poke her with this thing.
从后面给她来一下
And extract the reality stone and get gone, lickety-split.
把现实宝石抽出来后我们就溜
I'll be right back, okay? There's a
我去去就来 那里有个
wine cellar, which is down here.
酒窖 就在这下面
My father used to stash with a huge barrel of ale.
我父亲以前藏了很多酒在里面
I'll see if the cellar has a couple of...
我去看看能不能偷点来喝
Hey! aren't you drunk enough already.
喂 你还没喝够吗
Who's the fancy broad?
那个时髦大妈是谁
It's my mother. She dies today.
那是我母亲 她就是在今天死的
I can't do this. I can't do this.
我做不到 我做不到
I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come.
我不该在这的 我不该来的
This is a bad idea. I'm losing it.
这个主意太糟了 我要失控了
- Come here. - no, no, no. I'm having...
- 过来 - 不 不 不 我
- I'm having a panic attack. - come here. Right here.
- 我喘不过气了 - 你过来 站这儿
You think you're the only one who lost people?
你以为只有你失去了亲人吗
What do you think we're doing here?
不然我们在这干啥
I lost the only family I ever had.
我失去了唯一的家
Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna, all gone.
奎尔 格鲁特 德拉克斯 有触角的姐们 他们都消失了
Now, I get you miss your mom, but she's gone, really gone.
我知道你想妈妈了 但她已经死了 再也回不来了
And there are plenty of people who are only kinda gone.
但还有其他很多的人可以被救回来
But you can help them.
他们需要你的帮助
So is it too much to ask that you brush the crumbs on your beard,
所以你赶紧把脸收拾一下
make schmoopy talk to pretty pants,
和那个小妞搭个讪
and when she's not looking,
然后趁她不注意
suck out the infinity stone and help me get my family back?
把现实宝石吸出来帮我救回我的家人
- Are you crying? - No...
- 你是在哭吗 - 没有
Yes! I feel like I'm losing it.
对 我觉得自己失控了
Get it together! You can do this.
振作起来 你可以的
- Yes, I can. - Good.
- 好 我做得到 - 很好
I can do this. I can do this.
我做得到 我做得到
Alright, heartbreaker. She's alone. This is our shot.
好了 小可怜 她落单了 我们的机会来了
Alright. bring it down ,blue.
好了 把它放下来吧 蓝蓝
Right on that line. That's it. down, down.
沿着那条线 就是那里 继续放
Hey, can we hurry it up?
能快点吗
Guys, chop-chop. Come on. we're on the clock.
快点 我们赶时间啊
All that, is really helpful.
你们净是帮倒忙
- Take care, okay? - Yeah.
- 注意安全 - 好
Take that stone and come back. No messing around.
拿到石头赶紧回来 别搞砸了
- Let's get it done. - Yes, sir.
- 我们速战速决吧 - 好的
You guys watch each other's six.
你们互相照应啊
The coordinates for Vormir are laid in.
沃米尔的坐标我已经输好了
All they have to do is not fall out.
只要他们会开飞船就没问题
We're a long way from Budapest.
这儿离布达佩斯也就十万八千里吧
We just wait around for this Quill guy to show up and
我们只需要在这坐等那个叫奎尔的出现
then he leads us to the power stone, is that it?
然后让他带我们去能量宝石就好 对吧
Let's take cover.
我们埋伏起来吧
We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones.
2014年要找宝石的可不止我们
Wait a minute, what are you talking about right now?
等下 你刚刚是什么意思
Who else is looking for these stones?
还有谁在找这些宝石
My father, my sister...
我父亲 我姐姐
- and me. - and you?
- 还有我 - 还有你
Where are you right now?
你这时候在哪
- you're welcome. - I didn't ask for your help.
- 不客气 - 我可没求你帮忙
And yet, you always need it.
然而给你救场的总是我
- Father wants us back on the ship. - Why?
- 父亲叫我们回飞船上 - 为什么
He's found an infinity stone.
他发现了一颗无限宝石
- Where? - On a planet called Morag.
- 在哪 - 一个叫魔拉格的星球
Father's plan is finally in motion.
父亲的计划终于启动了
- one stone isn't six, nebula. - it's a start.
- 只是六分之一 星云 - 但这是个开始
If he gets all of them...
如果他集齐全部
Ronan's located the power stone.
罗南找到了力量宝石
i'm dispatching you to his ship.
我要派你们去他的飞船上
- he won't like that. - his alternative is death, then.
- 他会不情愿的 - 敢反抗就要他的命
Ronan's obsession clouds his judgement.
罗南的执念蒙蔽了他的判断
We will not fail you, father.
我们不会让您失望的 父亲
I will make you proud.
您会为我骄傲
We just, wait around for this quill guy to show up,
我们就只需要等着这个叫奎尔的人出现
And then he leads us to the power stone, is that it?
让他带着我们去找力量宝石 是吗
We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones.
2014年要找宝石的可不止我们
- who was that? - i don't know...
- 那是谁 - 我不知道
My head is splitting... i don't know...
我的头要裂开了 我不知道
Her synaptic drive was probably damaged in battle.
她的感官神经元在战斗中可能损坏了
Bring her to my ship.
带她去我的飞船
Got to hustle, cap. things look like
得快点 队长 看起来
they're just about to
他们要收尾了
Got it. i'm approaching the elevator now.
收到 我正去电梯那里
If it's all the same to you...
如果可以的话
I'll have that drink now.
我现在想喝那杯酒了
All right. get him on the
好了 让他起来
Stay around and posing up later.
以后耍帅的机会多着呢
By the way, if you're free to clean up.
还有 记得帮我收拾一下
Ugh, mr. rogers. i almost forgot that that suit
罗杰斯先生 我差点忘了那件制服
did nothing for your ass.
臀部设计真是不忍直视
no one asked you look, Tony.
又没人要你看 托尼
- it's ridiculous. - i think you look great, cap.
- 太荒谬了 - 我觉得你看上去挺好 队长
As far as i'm concerned, that's america's ass.
在我看来 这就是经典的美国翘臀
Who gets the... magic wand?
魔杖应该交给谁
strike team's coming here.
神盾突击队来了
We can take that off your hands.
交给我们就可以了
careful with that thing!
小心点
unless you wanna mind erased.
不然会被洗脑的
- not in a fun way. - we promise to be careful.
- 这可不怎么好玩 - 我们会小心的
- who are these guys? - they are shield...
- 这些人是谁 - 他们是神盾局
Well, actually hydra. but, we didn't know that yet.
实际上是九头蛇 但我们当时还不知道
Seriously, you didn't? i mean... they look like bad guys.
不是吧 你们不知道 他们一看就是坏人
You're small, but you're talking loud.
你长得小 话可不少
On my way down to coordinate search and rescue.
搜索救援由我来指挥
On my way down to coordinate search and rescue!
搜索救援由我来指挥
I mean, honestly! how do you think you'll be...
说真的 你们怎么会认为
All right, you're up, little buddy. there's our stone.
好了 上吧 小家伙 我们要的宝石就在那里
Alright. Flick me.
好 把我弹出去
- whoa! whoa, whoa. - hey! buddy.
- 喂 喂 喂 - 嘿 伙计
What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached.
你要干吗 已经超重了
- take the stairs! - yeah. stop. stop!
- 走楼梯去 - 对 别进来
Hate the stairs. Hate the stairs!
讨厌楼梯 讨厌楼梯
All right, cap. i got our scepter in the
好了 队长 权杖在电梯里
elevator just passing the 18th floor.
刚过十八层
- head to the lobby. - alright. i'll see you there.
- 去大厅吧 - 好 大厅见
Evidence secure. we're in route to dr.List.
证物到手 正要与李斯特博士汇合
No. no hitches at all, mr. secretary.
没有 没有任何阻碍 部长先生
Captain. i thought you were coordinating search and rescue?
队长 你不是去指挥搜救了吗
I just got a call from the secretary.
我刚接到部长电话
I'm gonna be running the scepter.
现在由我来接手权杖
Sir? i don't understand.
长官 你什么意思
We got word there may be an attempt to steal it.
我们收到线报 有人要偷走它
We can't give you the scepter.
我们不能把权杖交给你
i'm gonna have to call the director.
我要给局长打个电话
It's ok, trust me.
没问题的 相信我
Thumbelina, do you copy? i've got eyes on the prize.
拇指姑娘 能听见吗 我看到目标了
- it is go-time. - bombs away.
- 该上场了- 已经出动了
Is, is that axe body spray?
你用了什么香体喷雾吗
Yeah, i had a can just for emergencies. relax.
是的 我抽屉里放了一个以备不时之需
- can we focus, please? - i'm going inside you. now.
- 能不能集中精神 - 我要进去了
May i ask you where you're going?
请问你们要去哪里
To lunch and then asgard. i'm sorry, you are?
去吃中饭 回阿斯加德 抱歉 你是
Alexander pierce.
亚历山大·皮尔斯
who's the man of the folks of Nick Fury
尼克·弗瑞的顶头上司
My friends call me Mr. secretary.
叫我部长先生就可以了
I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me.
你们得把犯人移交给我
Loki will be answering to Odin himself.
洛基只能由奥丁亲自裁决
oh, he's gonna answer to us
他不能走
Odin can have what's left. and i'm gonna need that case.
奥丁可以拿走其他的 我只要那个箱子
That's been shield property for over 70 years.
过去七十年里它一直是神盾局的财产
Hand over the case, stark.
把箱子给我 史塔克
All right, move it, stuart little.
好了 行动 精灵鼠小弟
things are getting dict that was your job.
情况有点失控了
I'm not gonna argue who's got the
我不想争论现在
higher authority here.
谁说了算
You promise me you won't die?
你不会死掉吧
You're only giving me a mild cardiac dysrythmia.
只会有一点心律失常
That doesn't sound mild.
听起来可不像只有一点
I know you got a lotta pull. i'm just saying...
我知道你的权力很大 我只是说
Okay. then give me the case.
那就把箱子给我
- get your hands off! - window's closing. pull my pin!
- 把手松开 - 没时间了 拔掉插头
- stark? - stark!
- 史塔克 - 史塔克
Look, he's convulsing. give him air!
他在抽搐 给他透透气
- medic! - medic!
- 医护人员 - 医护人员
This guy need some help!
有人需要帮助
Stark, you--- your chest machine?
史塔克 是你胸前机器的问题吗
Good job. meet me in the alley.
干得好 在小巷等我
i'm gonna grab that cube.
我吃点东西
You'll be fine, stark. stay with us!
你会没事的 史塔克 坚持住
I'll try something, okay? i have no idea if it's gonna work.
我要试一下 不知道有没有用
That worked a treat. that was so crazy!
起作用了 真是疯狂
I had no idea if that was gonna work.
我根本不知道能不能起作用
- the case... - the case. it's, uhh...
- 箱子 - 箱子
Where's the case? where's loki?
箱子呢 洛基呢
- that wasn't supposed to happen, was it? - oh, we blew it.
- 本来可以不用这样的 - 我们搞砸了
Tony, what's going on?
托尼 发生什么事了
Tell me you found that cube.
告诉我你找到魔方了
Oh, you gotta be shitting me.
你不是在逗我吧
I have eyes on loki. 14th floor.
我在十四楼找到洛基了
And i don't wanna hurt you.
我也不想伤害你
I can do this all day.
我能打一整天
Yeah, i know. i know.
我知道 我知道
Where did you get this?
你怎么会有这个
Bucky... is... alive!
巴基 还活着
That is america's ass.
还真是美国翘臀
- please, please! - i'm sorry. i can't help you, bruce.
- 求你了 拜托 - 抱歉 我帮不了你 布鲁斯
If i give up the time stone to help
如果我把时间宝石交给你
your reality, i'm dooming my own.
去帮助你的现实 我的现实便会陷入危机
With all due respect, i'm not sure
无意冒犯 我认为
the science really support that.
科学理论不是这样的
The infinity stones create what you
无限宝石缔造了
experience as the flow of time.
你们所经历的时间流
Remove one of the stones, and that flow splits.
拿走一颗宝石 时间便会分流
Now this may benefit your reality.
这么做也许会帮助你的现实
but my new one not so much.
但我这里的可就不一定了
In this new branched reality, without our
在这个新的现实分支里
chief weapon against the power of darkness,
没有对抗黑暗力量的主要武器
Our world will be overrun. millions will suffer.
我们的世界会危在旦夕 成千上万的人将会受苦受难
So, tell me, doctor, can your science prevent all that?
告诉我 博士 你的科学能阻止这一切吗
No. but we can erase it.
不能 但我们会消除它
Because once we're done with the stones,
一旦我们用完宝石
we can return each one
就会把它们归还到
At the moment it was taken. so, chronologically...
被拿走的那个时间点 所以 从时间线上来看
In that reality.... it never left.
在原来的现实里 宝石从没离开过
Yes, but you're leaving out the most important part.
不错 可你却忽略了最重要的一点
In order to return the stones, you have to survive.
想要归还宝石 你必须活下来
We will. I will. I promise.
我们会的 我会的 我保证
I can't risk this reality on a promise.
我不能只为了一个保证就用我们的现实去冒险
It's the duty, of the sorcerer
至上尊者的职责就是
supreme to protect the time stone.
保护时间宝石
Then why the hell did strange give it away?
那为什么斯特兰奇把它交出去了
- What did you say? - Strange. he gave it away.
- 你说什么 - 斯特兰奇 他交出了宝石
He gave it to thanos.
他把宝石给了灭霸
- Willingly? - Yes.
- 他是自愿的吗 - 是的
- why? - I have no idea. maybe he made a mistake.
- 为什么 - 我也不知道 也许他错了
Strange was meant to be the best of us.
斯特兰奇是我们当中最优秀
So he must've done it for a reason.
所以他这么做一定有原因
I fear you might be right.
你恐怕是对的
I'm counting on you, Bruce.
靠你了 布鲁斯
Show me her memory file.
给我看看她的记忆文件
Sire, the file appears entangled.
大人 记忆文件有点混乱
It was a memory, but not hers.
确实是一段记忆 但不是她的
There's another consciousnesssharing her network.
有另外一个意识在共享她的神经网络
This duplicate carries a time stamp...from nine years in the future.
这个复制品的时间戳 来自九年后的未来
Where is this other Nebula?
那这另一个星云在哪
In our solar system. On Morag.
在我们的星系里 在魔拉格上
- Can you access her? - Yes. The two are linked.
- 你能接入她吗 - 可以 她们是互相连接的
Search the duplicate's memories, for Infinity Stones.
在这个复制品的记忆里 搜索无限宝石
And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history.
历史上这些宝石曾出现在很多不同的地方
Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in.
我们的历史上 所以 没有那么多地点可选
- Which means we have to pick our targets. - Correct.
- 这意味着我们需要谨慎选择目标 - 没错
Unruly wretches. What's that reflection?
自命不凡的可怜虫 那个倒影是什么
Amplify this, Maw.
把它放大 乌木喉
- Two Nebulas. - No. The same Nebula.
- 两个星云 - 不 是同一个星云
From two different times.
来自两个不同的时间
Set course for Morag. Scan the duplicate's memories.
设置好去魔拉格的航线 继续扫描这个复制品的记忆
I want to see everything.
我想看到一切
My ladies, I'll see you after. Go on.
女士们 待会见 走吧
- What are you doing? - Ahh!
- 你在干什么呢 - 啊
You're better off leaving the sneaking to your brother.
偷偷摸摸的事还是让你弟弟来吧
Yeah, I was simply just going for a walk, and uh...
我只是正好在散步 然后
What are you wearing?
你穿的这是什么
I always wear this. This is one of my favorites.
我一直这么穿 这件是我的最爱之一
What's wrong with your eye?
你的眼睛怎么了
Oh, my eye. That's... you remember the Battle of Haroquin?
喔 我的眼睛 那是 你还记得哈罗金之战吗
When I got hit in the face with a broadsword?
那时我被阔剑砍中了脸
You're not the Thor I know at all, are you?
你根本不是我认识的那个索尔 对吗
The future hasn't been kind to you, has it?
你在未来受了很多苦吧
I didn't say I'm from the future.
我可没说我是从未来来的
I was raised by witches, boy.
孩子 我是被女巫养大的
I see with more than eyes, and you know that.
我可不止用眼睛在看 你知道的
I am totally, totally from the future!
我确实 确实来自未来
- I really need to talk to you. - We can talk.
- 我真的想和你说说话 - 慢慢来
His head was over there...
他的头在这边
His body over there...
他的身体在那边
What was the point. I was too late.
但是又有什么意义呢 已经太迟了
I was just standing there.
我只是站在那
- Some idiot with an ax. - You're no idiot.
- 就是个拿着斧子的傻子 - 你才不是傻子
You're here aren't you? Seeking counsel from the wisest person in Asgard.
你不是来到了这里吗 向阿斯加德最睿智的人求助
- I guess, yeah. - Idiot? No.
- 我想可以这么说 - 傻子 算不上
- A failure? Absolutely. - That's a little bit harsh.
- 但失败是肯定的 - 这话就不太好听了
You do know what that makes you?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Just like everyone else.
意味着和其他所有人一样
I'm not supposed to be like everyone else, am I?
但是我不应该和其他人一样 不是吗
Everyone fails at who they are supposed to be, Thor.
每个人在追寻自己应该成为的样子时都会经历失败 索尔
The measure of a person, of a hero
衡量一个人 一个英雄的标准
is how well they succeed at being who they are.
是他们最终接受并成就自我
I really missed you, Mum.
我真的很想你 妈妈
- Ma, I have to tell you something. - No, son. You don't.
- 妈妈 我有些事必须告诉你 - 不 儿子 不需要
You're here to repair your future, not mine.
你来这里要拯救的是你的未来 不是我的
- But this is about your future. - It's none of my business.
- 但这和你的未来有关 - 与我无关
You must be Mom.
你肯定就是他母亲了
I got the thing. Come on, we got to move.
我拿到东西了 我们得赶紧撤了
- I wish we had more time. - This was a gift.
- 真想陪你多待一会 - 不 这已经是馈赠了
And you're going to be the man you're meant to be.
快去成就你自己吧
- I love you, Mom. - I love you.
- 我爱你 妈妈 - 我也爱你
- Come on. We gotta go. - Goodbye.
- 快点 我们该走了 - 再见
- Three... two... - No, wait!
- 三 二 - 不 等等
Wh- what am I looking at?
又怎么了
Oh, sometimes it takes a second.
喔 有时候是要花点时间
I'm still worthy.
我仍然配得上它
The tool of a thief.
盗贼的工具
This is the part where spikes come out, with skeletons on the end and everything...
这时候是不是该有尖刺冒出来 上面挂着骷髅什么的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
When you break into a place called the temple of the Power Stone,
一个叫力量宝石神庙的地方
There's gonna be a bunch of booby traps--- Okay. All right. Go ahead.
一定会有很多陷阱 好吧 走吧
I wasn't always like this.
我以前不是这样的
But we work with what we got, right?
但这样的身体对我们来说也有用 不是吗
Three.. two.. one...
三 二 一
You murdered trillions!
你杀害了无数生命
You should be grateful.
你们应该感激
- Where are the stones? - Gone.
- 宝石在哪里 - 没了
- Reduced to atoms. - You used them two days ago.
- 化为原子了 - 你两天前才刚刚用过
I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me.
我用宝石摧毁了宝石 几乎也要了我的命
But the work is done. It always will be.
但我的使命完成了 注定如此
- What did you do to them? - Nothing. Yet.
- 你对他们做了什么 - 什么都没做 目前没有
They're not trying to stop something I'm going to do in our time.
他们不是要阻止此时此刻我要做的事情
They're trying to undo something I've already done in theirs.
他们是要逆转那时候我已经完成的事
Tipped the cosmic scales to balance.
宇宙的天平达到了平衡
This is your future.
这就是您的未来
My father is many things. A liar is not one of them.
我的父亲什么都做得出来 但他从不说谎
Thank you, Daughter.
谢谢你 女儿
Perhaps I treated you too harshly...
也许我对你太苛刻了
And that, is destiny fulfilled.
我完成了我的宿命
Sire, your Daughter...
大人 你的女儿
That's not me. It's not. I could never... I would never betray you. Never.
那不是我 那不是 我永远不能 我永远不会背叛您 永远
And you'll have the chance to prove it.
你马上就有机会证明这一点了
Barton? Barton, come in.
巴顿 巴顿 快接听
Romanoff? Come in, we have a problem. Come on!
罗曼诺夫 快接听 我们有麻烦了 拜托
Come in, we have a prob....
快接听 我们有麻
Sorry, buddy. We got a problem.
抱歉 伙计 我们有麻烦了
- Well, what are we gonna do now? - You know what, give me a break, Steve.
- 我们现在要做什么 - 让我缓缓 史蒂夫
I just got hit in the head with a Hulk.
我刚刚被浩克砸中了脑袋
You said that we had one shot. This, this was our shot.
你说过我们只有一次机会 那就是我们的唯一机会
We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing.
我们用了 就没得用了 凑不齐就白费 凑不齐就白费
You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself.
你在重复自己的话 你知道吗 你在重复你自己
You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself.
你才在重复自己的话 你才在重复自己的话
- No! - Come on.
- 不 - 拜托
You never wanted a time heist, you went on board with the time heist...
你根本不想搞时空劫持 你后来接受了时空劫持
- I dropped the ball. - You ruined the time heist.
- 我搞砸了 - 你最后毁了时空劫持
- Is that what I did? - Yeah!
- 怪我吗 - 是啊
Are there any other options with the Tesseract?
还有什么办法能搞到宇宙魔方吗
No, no, no. There's no other options.
没有了 没其他办法了
There's no do-overs. We're not going anywhere else.
没有重来的机会 我们哪里也去不了
We have one particle left. Each.
我们每人只有一管粒子 一管
That's it, alright? We use that... Bye, bye. You're not going home.
就是这样 明白吗 我们要是用了 再见 你们别想回家了
Yeah, well if we don't try...
可是如果我们不尝试一下
then no one else is going home, either.
那所有人也都回不了家
There's another way. To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles.
还有一个办法 能重新拿到宇宙魔方并且拿到新的粒子
We'll stroll down memory lane.
我们在回忆的小路上多走几步
Military Installation
新泽西军事基地
When were they both there?
什么时候可以在那儿同时找到这两样东西
They were there at a...i've a vaguely exact idea.
它们同时在那里是在 我隐约记得一个时间
What are you talking about? where are we going?
你们在说什么 我们要去哪
- i know for a fact they were there... - who's they?
- 我确定它们在那里 - 他们是谁
- what are we doing? - and i know how i know.
- 我们要去做什么 - 我也知道我为什么知道
Guys, what's up? what is it?
伙计们 怎么了 你们在说什么
Well, it looks like we're improvising.
看上去我们要即兴发挥一下了
- great. - what are we improvising?
- 好 - 我们要即兴发挥什么
Scott, get this back to the compound.
斯考特 把这个带回去
What's in new jersey?
新泽西有什么
- 04 - 04 - 07 - 0-4, 0-4... - uhh, 0-7.
- 0-7. - excuse me...
-07 - 打扰一下
- are you sure? - cap. captain. steve, sorry.
- 你确定吗 - 队长 队长 史蒂夫 不好意思
America. rogers. look, if you do this,
美国 罗杰斯 听着 如果你们这么做
And this doesn't work, you're not coming back.
最后没有成功 你们就回不来了
Thanks for the pep talk, pissant.
谢谢你的鼓舞 小家伙
Make love, not war!
床上去吧 不要打仗
Clearly, you weren't actually born here, right?
你肯定不是真的出生在这儿的 对吧
The idea of me was.
创造我的想法诞生在这儿
Right. well, imagine you're shield, running a
好吧 假设你是神盾局
Quasi-fascistic intelligence organization.
想组织一个法西斯情报机构
Where do you hide it?
你会把它藏在哪里
Good luck on your mission, captain.
祝你任务顺利 队长
Good luck on your project, doctor.
也祝你 项目成功 博士
Arnim, you in there?
阿尼姆 你在这儿吗
The door's this way, pal.
门在这边 伙计
I'm looking for dr. zola. have you seen him?
我在找佐拉博士 你看到他了吗
Yeah, no, dr. zol... no, i haven't seen a soul.
嗯 没有 佐拉博士 我谁也没看到
No, sir. i'm, a...
不 先生 我
Visitor from mit.
是麻省理工学院来的访客
Well that'll be easy to remember.
这倒是很好记
Well, i'm howard stark.
好吧 我是霍华德 史塔克
Shit. now, don't pull it.
握个手 别使劲扯
You look a little green around the gills there, potts.
波兹 你看上去脸色很苍白啊
I'm fine. just, long hours.
我没事 就是累了
Wanna get some air?
想出去呼吸点新鲜空气吗
- hello, potts. - yeah. that would be swell.
- 波兹 你在听吗 - 好 那再好不过了
- that way. - okay.
- 这边走 - 好的
Need your briefcase?
别忘了你的手提箱
You're not one of those beatles , are ya, potts?
你不是那些披头士吧 波兹
- hello. - dr. pym?
- 你好 - 皮姆博士
That would be the number that you called. yes.
是的 你没有打错
This is capt. stevens from shipping.
我是史蒂夫队长 货运队的
- we have a package for you. - bring it up.
- 我们这儿有个您的包裹 - 带上来吧
Well, that's the thing, sir. we can't.
问题是我们拿不上去 先生
I'm confused. i thought that was your job.
我糊涂了 这不是你们的工作吗
Well, it's just... sir, the box is glowing and,
是的 只是 先生 这个盒子在发光 而且
To be honest, some of our mail
说实话 我们的一些
guys aren't feeling that great
邮递员不太舒服
They didn't open it, did they?
他们没有打开箱子吧
Yeah, they did. you better get down here.
嗯 他们打开了 您最好快点下来
Excuse me. out of the way!
不好意思 让一下
So, flowers and sauerkraut. you got a big date tonight?
所以 鲜花和泡菜罐头 你今晚有约吗
My wife's expecting.
我妻子怀孕了
And, uh... too much time in the office.
而且 我最近工作得太多了
- congratulations. - thanks. hold this,?
- 恭喜 - 谢谢 帮我拿一下好吗
- how far along is she? - i don't know... uh...
- 她怀孕多久了 - 我不知道
She's at the point where she can't
她现在处于
stand the sound of my chewing
受不了我咀嚼声的阶段
I guess i'll be eating dinner in the pantry again.
我猜我又要在储藏室吃晚饭了
I have a little girl.
我有个小女儿
A girl would be nice. less of a chance
女儿不错
she'd turn out exact like me
像我的机率要小些
What'd be so awful about that?
像你不好吗
Let's just say that the greater good has rarely outweighed
我这个人说好听点就是
My own self-interests.
相对于集体利益更看重个人利益
- and you've never seen these 2 men before?
你之前从没有见过这两个人吗
- no, i've got ander all this.
没有 我只是直觉
- the 2 of them looked fishy. - can you describe them?
- 他们很可疑 - 你能描述一下他们的样子吗
- well, one of them had a hippie beard.
- 嗯 一个留着嬉皮士风格的胡子
- hippie? like bee g- or Mungo Jerry
- 嬉皮士 像比吉斯还是蒙哥杰瑞
Definitely mungo jerry.
绝对是蒙哥杰瑞
Yeah, this is chesler. i need every available mps
我是切斯勒 我需要所有人员
On sub-level 6. we have a potential breach.
前往地下六层 我们可能被入侵了
So, where are you at with names?
所以 你起好名字了吗
Well, if it's a boy, my wife likes almanzo.
嗯 如果是个男孩 我妻子想叫他艾蒙佐
Might wanna let that stew while you got time.
或许你该趁着还有时间再仔细想想
Let me ask you a question.
我想问你个问题
When your kid was born...
当你的孩子出生的时候
- were you nervous? - wildly. yeah.
- 你紧张吗 - 非常紧张
Did you feel qualified?
你觉得你能当好父亲吗
Like you had any idea how to
就是你知道
successfully operate that thing?
怎么去正确地做这件事吗
I literally pieced it together as i went along,
我还真的把每件事都考虑了
I thought about what my dad did, and...
我想了一遍我父亲都做过些什么
My old man, he never met a problem
我爸 从来都
he couldn't solve with a belt
只用皮带解决问题
I thought my dad was tough on me.
我从前也觉得我父亲对我很严厉
And now, looking back, i just
但是现在回想起来 我只
remember the good
记得那些好的事
- he did drop the odd pearl. - yeah? like what?
- 他的确字字珠玑 - 是吗 比如说
"no amount of money ever bought a second of time."
寸金难买寸光阴
Let me tell you. that kid's not even here yet
跟你说实话吧 虽然这孩子还没有出生
And, there's nothing i wouldn't do for him.
但是我愿意为他做任何事
Good to meet you, potts.
很高兴遇见你 波兹
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Thank you for everything...
谢谢你做的一切
...you've done for this country.
对国家贡献
Have we ever met that guy?
我们以前见过这个人吗
You meet a lot of people, sir.
您见过的人太多了 先生
Seems very familiar.
感觉很熟悉
Weird beard, though.
不过胡子怪怪的
- you're weak. - i'm you.
- 你太弱了 - 我就是你
You can stop this.
你可以阻止这一切的
You know you want to.
你知道你想这么做
Did you see what happens in the future?
你看到未来的发生了什么吗
Thanos finds the soul stone.
灭霸找到了灵魂宝石
You wanna know how he does that?
你想知道他是怎么找到的吗
You wanna know, what he does to you?
你想知道 他对你做了什么吗
But, that doesn't mean you're useless.
但你也不是完全没用
Under different circumstances,
要不是任务紧急
This would be totally awesome.
这儿真的是个好地方
I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain.
我猜浣熊他们不用爬山
Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know.
严格地说 他不是浣熊 你知道吧
Whatever. he eats garbage.
管他的 反正他也吃垃圾
Natasha, daughter of ivan.
娜塔莎 伊凡之女
Clint, son of edith.
克林特 伊迪丝之子
Consider me a guide.
我是向导
To you, and to all who seek the soul stone.
你们的向导 所有想要找到灵魂宝石的人的向导
Okay. you tell us where it is. then we'll be on our way.
好的 那你告诉我们它在哪 我们拿了就走
If only it were that easy.
如果这么简单就好了
What you seek lies in front of you...
你们要找的 就在你们面前
...as does what you fear.
你们的恐惧也会随它而来
The stone is down there.
宝石在下面
For one of you.
对你们中的一个来说是宝石
In order to take the stone,
想要得到宝石
you must lose that which you love
你必须舍弃你爱的人
An everlasting exchange.
永恒的交易
A soul, for a soul.
灵魂 才能换灵魂
Maybe he's making this shit up.
没准全都是他胡扯的
No. i don't think so.
不 我觉得不是
Why, 'cause he knows your daddy's name?
为什么 就因为他知道你爸的名字
Thanos left here with the stone
灭霸从这里离开的时候带走了宝石
Without his daughter. it's not a coincidence.
但没带走他的女儿 这可不是巧合
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead.
如果我们不拿到宝石 亿万人就不可能活过来
Then i guess we both know who it's gotta be.
那我想我们都知道谁该去
I'm starting to think
我觉得
we mean different people here, Natasha.
我们俩的人选可能不太一样 娜塔莎
last five years, I've been trying to do one thing.
过去五年 我只有一个目标
Get to right here.
就是来到这里
That's all it's been about bringing everybody back.
这一切就是为了把所有人带回来
oh, don't you get all decent on me now.
别跟我说什么漂亮话
what, do you think I wanna do it?
你以为我想这么做吗
I'm trying to save your life, your idiot.
我是在拯救你的性命 笨蛋
Yeah well, i don't want you to, because i...
我不想让你这么做 因为我
Natasha, you know what i've done.
娜塔莎 你知道我曾经犯了什么错
You know what i've become.
你知道我变成了什么
I don't judge people on their worst mistakes.
我从不用过错来评判一个人
Maybe you should.
也许你应该这样做
You're a pain in my ass, you know that?
我真拿你没办法 你知道吗
Tell my family i love them.
告诉我的家人 我爱他们
You tell them yourself.
你自己说
Did we get them all?
拿到所有宝石了吗
You telling me this'll actually work?
我们居然成功了吗
Clint, where's nat?
克林特 娜塔莎呢
Do we know if she had family?
她有家人吗
I just asked him a question...
我只是问了他一个问题
Yeah, you're acting like she's dead.
是 但你说的好像她死了一样
why are we acting like she's dead
为什么我们要当作她死了一样
We have the stones, right? as long as we have
我们有宝石 不是吗
The stones, cap, we can bring her back, isn't that right?
只要我们有宝石 我们就能把她带回来 是不是
So stop this shit. we're the avengers, get it together.
所以别废话了 我们是复仇者 打起精神来
We can't get her back.
我们不可能让她复活了
- wha- what? - it can't be undone. it can't.
-什 什么 -这是不可逆转的 不可能的
I'm sorry. no offense,
不好意思 无意冒犯
but you're a very earthly being.
但你只是一个地球人
We're talking about space magic.
我们说的是宇宙魔法
and "can't" seems very definitive, don't you think?
不可能似乎太绝对了 你不觉得吗
Look, i know that i'm way outside my paygrade here.
我知道这件事我没有发言权
But she still isn't here, is she?
但是她依然回不来
- no, that's my point. - it can't be undone.
-不 我不这么觉得 -这一切是不可逆转的
Or that's at least what the red floating guy had to say.
至少那个飘着的红色的家伙是这么说的
Maybe you wanna go talk to him? okay?
也许你可以去问他 好吗
Go grab your hammer, and you go fly and you talk to him.
拿上你的锤子 飞过去问他啊
It was supposed to be me.
本该是我的
She sacrificed her life for that goddamned stone.
她为了那块该死的石头牺牲了自己
she put her life on it.
这是她用命换来的
She's not coming back.
她回不来了
We have to make it worth it. we have to.
我们不能辜负她 一定不能
All right. the glove's ready.
好了 手套准备好了
Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?
问题是 谁来打那个要命的响指呢
- excuse me? - it's okay.
-你说什么 -没问题的
- no, no, no, no. stop. stop. - hey, hey...
-不不不 停 - 等等
We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet.
我们还没决定谁来戴这个手套呢
I'm sorry. what, were you just sitting
不好意思你说什么 难道我们就
around waiting for the right opportunity?
坐在这儿等良辰吉日吗
We should at least discuss it.
至少我们应该讨论一下
Look, us sitting here staring at
听着 我们就这样坐在这儿 盯着那个玩意儿
that thing is not gonna bring everybody back
是不可能把所有人救回来的
I'm the strongest avenger, okay?
我是最强的复仇者 好吗
so this responsibility falls on me
所以这个责任必须落在我身上
-It's my duty. -it's not that... -it's... stop it! just let me.
- 这是我的使命 - 不是 - 别说了 就让我来
Just let me do it. just let me do something good.
让我来吧 就让我做点好事
- something great. - look...
-做点正确的事 -听着
It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling
不让你来 不仅是因为
Enough energy to light up a continent, i'm telling you
这个手套聚集着惊天动地的能量 我告诉你
You're in no condition.
你现在的状态不好
What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?
你觉得我血液里流淌的是什么东西
- lightning. - yeah.
- 是闪电啊 - 是
Lightning won't help you, pal.
闪电也帮不了你 兄弟
You saw what those stones did to Thanos.
你们也看见宝石让灭霸变成了那样
it almost killed him.
这个响指几乎要了他的命
None of you could survive.
你们都扛不住的
How do we know you will?
那我们怎么确定你能扛得住
We don't. but the radiation's mostly gamma.
不确定 但是宝石的辐射主要是伽玛射线
I was made for this.
这就是我存在的意义
You remember everyone thanos snapped away five years ago
记住五年前所有被灭霸的响指变消失了的人
and just bringing them back to now, today.
把他们带回到现在 就是今天
Don't change anything from the last five years.
不要改变过去五年内任何的事情
Friday, do me a favor and activate protocol 8.
星期五 启动防御程序
Everybody comes home.
所有人都回家吧
- take it off. take it off! - no, wait. bruce, are you okay?
- 摘下来 快摘下来 - 不 等等 布鲁斯 你还好吗
Talk to me, banner.
说句话 班纳
I'm okay. i'm okay.
没事 我没事
- did it work? - worth a shot. it's over. it's okay.
- 成功了吗 - 不知道 好了 没事了
-Honey. -Clint
- 亲爱的 - 克林特
I think it worked!
我觉得 成功了
I can't breathe. i can't breathe! i can't breathe.
我喘不过气了 喘不过气了 喘不过气了
Canopy. canopy. canopy.
战甲解除 战甲解除 战甲解除
Rhodey, rocket, get outta here!
罗德 火箭 快出来
Let me out! Let me out!
救我出去 救我出去
Mayday, mayday! does anybody copy?
呼叫救援 呼叫救援 有人吗
we're in the lower here. it's flooding.
我们在底层 这里进水了
- what? - we're drowning! does anybody copy? mayday!
- 什么 - 我们快被淹死了 有人吗 救命
Wait! i'm here! i'm here, can you hear me?
等等 我在 我在 能听到吗
So, this is the future. well done.
所以这里就是未来 做得好
Thank you, father. they suspected nothing.
谢谢您 父亲 他们一点也没有怀疑
The arrogant never do.
因为他们自以为是
Find the stones. bring them to me.
找到宝石 带回来给我
In the future, what happens to you and me?
在未来 我们之间发生了什么
I tried to kill you.
我试图杀了你
But eventually, we become friends.
但是最后 我们成了朋友
We become sisters.
我们成了姐妹
Come on, buddy. wake up.
快点 兄弟 醒醒
You lose this again, i'm keeping it.
如果你再把这个丢了 我就不给你了
We messed with time. it tends to mess back.
你搞时间 时间也会搞你
What's he been doing?
他在做什么
Absolutely nothing.
什么也没做
Where are the stones?
宝石在哪儿
Lost somewhere under all this.
应该还在下面
All i know is he doesn't have them.
总之他还没得手
So we keep it that way.
那就保证让他一直拿不到
- you know it's a trap, right? - yeah...
- 你知道这是个陷阱吧 - 知道
Just as long as we're all in agreement.
只要我们达成一致
Let's kill him properly this time.
这次就让我们彻底了结他
You could not live with your own failure.
你接受不了失败
Where did that bring you?
最后怎么着
I thought by eliminating half of life,
我以为毁掉半数生命
The other half would thrive.
另一半会繁荣发展
But you've shown me, that's impossible.
结果证明 那根本不可能
And as long as there are those that remember what was,
只要有人还记得过往
There will always be those that
那就总会有
are unable to accept what can be.
那些无法接受改变的人
They will resist.
他们会一直反抗
Yep. we're all kinds of stubborn.
没错 我们就是那么固执
Because now, I know what I must do.
因为此时 我知道我必须做什么了
I will shred this universe down to its last atom.
我要将这个宇宙化为尘埃
With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one.
用你们帮我收集的宝石 创造全新的宇宙
That knows not what it has lost
不念落失
but only what it is been given.
只认所得的生命
A grateful universe.
一个懂得感恩的宇宙
Born out of blood.
由鲜血建立的宇宙
They'll never know it.
但他们无从得知
Because you won't be alive to tell them.
因为你们活不到那一天
See you on the other side, man.
下面见了兄弟
Hang on! i'm coming!
撑住 我来了
Father. i have the stones.
父亲 我拿到宝石了
You're betraying us?
你要背叛我们吗
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这么做的
You've seen what we become.
你看见我们变成什么样了
Nebula, listen to her.
星云 听她说
Okay, thor. hit me.
好了 索尔 给我来一下
In all my years of conquest...
我这些年的征服
It was never personal.
从来不为了自己
But I'll tell you now...
但我现在要让你们知道
What I'm about to do to your stubborn,
我要怎么对付你们这个顽固不化
Annoying little planet...
令人烦厌 微不足道的星球
I'm gonna enjoy it. very, very much.
我会非常 非常享受的
Cap, you hear me?
队长 能听见我说话吗
Cap, It's sam. can you hear me?
队长 我是山姆 能听见我说话吗
Is that everyone?
所有人都到了吗
What, you wanted more?
怎么 你还嫌不够吗
No, no. give me that.
不 不 那个给我
You have the little one.
你拿小的
You will not believe what's been going on.
你肯定不相信发生了什么
Do you remember we were on space
你还记得我们在太空里吗
And I got all dusty? i must've passed out,
然后我化成灰了 我肯定昏过去了
'cause i woke up, you were gone.
我醒来后你就就不见了
But doctor strange was there, right? he was like,
但是奇异博士还在那里对吧 他好像说
"it's been five years. come on, they need us!"
已经过了五年了 快点 他们需要我们
And then he started doing the yellow
然后他就操控起了那个
sparkly thing that heou back here, okay?
金光闪闪的东西 把我们都带回来了
I thought I lost you.
我以为我失去你了
Don't... touch... me!
别碰我
You missed the first time...
第一脚没踢着
Then you got them both the second time.
第二脚踢得可准
This is the one? seriously?
就是他吗 不会吧
The choices were him, or a tree.
只能选他 或者一棵树了
Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?
队长 这东西怎么办
Get those stones as far away as possible!
有多远拿多远
We need to get them back where they came from.
我们得把它们送回原来的地方
No way to get them back.
送不回去了
Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel.
灭霸把量子通道毁了
That wasn't our only time machine.
不止那一个时光机器
Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?
有谁看到一辆丑了吧唧的棕色面包车了吗
But you're not gonna like where it's parked.
但停的地方真不怎么样
Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?
斯科特 你启动它要多久
Get it started. we'll get the stones to you.
那快去吧 我们把宝石带过去
You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah?
你说我们有一千四百万分之一的几率能赢对吧
If I tell you what happens, it won't happen.
如果我说了 就不会是了
You better be right.
希望你是对的
It's a mess back here.
这里乱成一团了
- what? - it's dead.
- 什么 - 启动不了
I have to hotwire it.
只能硬来了
She's not responding.
她没回应
You took everything from me.
你夺走了我的一切
I don't even know who you are.
我根本不知道你是谁
Activate instant kill!
启动一击必杀模式
But sire, our troops!
但是大人 我们的部队
Is anyone else seeing this?
有人注意到这个了吗
Okay, i don't got this.
好吧 我搞不定
- help! somebody, help! - hey, Queens. heads up.
- 救命啊 谁来帮帮我 - 皇后区的小子 抬头
Hang on. i got you, kid.
撑住 我来帮你了孩子
Hey! nice to meet---
你好 很高兴见到
What the hell is this?
什么情况
Friday, what are they firing at?
星期五 他们在朝什么开火
Something just entered the upper atmosphere.
有东西穿过了大气层
Danvers, we need an assist here.
丹佛斯 我们需要支援
Hi. I'm Peter Parker.
你好 我是彼得·帕克
Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?
你好 彼得·帕克 你有东西要给我吗
I don't know how you're gonna get through all that.
你一个人能搞定吗
I am... inevitable.
我就是 天命
Mr. stark? can you hear me?
史塔克先生 能听到我说话吗
We won, Mr. Stark.
我们赢了 史塔克先生
We won and you did it, sir. you did it.
我们赢了 您做到了 先生您做到了
I'm sorry... tony...
对不起 托尼
- Hey. - Hey, pep...
- 嘿 - 嘿 佩珀
- Friday? - life functions critical.
- 星期五 - 生命垂危
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
Everybody wants a happy ending, right?
大家都渴望美好的结局 对吧
But it doesn't always roll that way.
但现实并不能尽如人意
I'm hoping if you play this back,
我希望你们看这个的时候
It's in celebration.
是在庆祝
I hope families are reunited,
我希望家人都再次团聚
I hope we get it back, and something like a
我希望一切复若以往
Normal version of the planet has been restored.
希望这个星球能重新读档
If there ever was such a thing.
如果有存档的话
God what a world
那这个世界该有多美好
If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone
如果在十年前你告诉我 我们在这个宇宙当中并不孤单
Let alone you know to this extent
更不用提接下来发生的这些事情
I mean, i wouldn't have been surprised
我可能就不会表现的这样大惊小怪了
but come on who knows
但是 这种事情又有谁能预料到呢
That epic forces of darkness and
光明和黑暗的力量
light that have come and play
都已经现身了
And for better or worse
不管结果是好是坏
That's the reality morgan's gonna
这些都是摩根长大以后
have to find a way to grow up in
需要去面对和探索的现实了
So i found the time and i recorded a little greeting
所以我找时间提前录下来这些
In the case of an untimely death on my part
以免我不幸身亡
Not that death in any time isn't untimely
对我来说 死亡不是什么意外的事情
This time travel thing that we're
明天我们将要进行的
It's, it's got me scratching my head about the survival thing.
还真的让我担心我最后能不能活下来
But then again, that's the hero gig
但是话说回来 这些都是英雄的使命
part of the jourry is the end.
辉煌过后英雄终将落幕
what am i troubling for Everything's gonna work out
我又何必在这里庸人自扰呢
exactly the way is supposed to
万事万物自有其道
I love you 3,000.
摩根 我爱你三千遍
You know, i wish there was a way
你知道吗 我真希望
That i could let her know
能让她知道
How you doing squirt
你现在怎么样 小可爱
- good - you good
- 我还好 - 你没事吗
- what do you want - cheeseburgers
- 你想吃什么 - 芝士汉堡
You know your dad liked cheeseburgers
知道吗 你爸爸也喜欢吃芝士汉堡
I'm gonna get you all the cheeseburgers you want
你想要多少芝士汉堡 我都会给你
So when can we expect you back
所以 你打算什么时候回来
- about that - thor. your people need a king
- 这个嘛 - 索尔 你的人民需要一个国王
No they already have one
不 他们已经有了
You're being serious
你是认真的吗
It's time for me to be who i am rather than
现在我要去做自己想做的事了
Who i'm supposed to be
而不是那些我不得不做的事
But you you're a leader that's who you are
但是你不同 你天生就是个领导者 这才是真正的你
You know i'd make a lot of changes around here
你要知道我可能会让这里变得很不一样
I'm counting on it your majesty
我很期待 女王陛下
For the first time in a thousand years i
我这是一千年以来第一次
I have no path i do have a ride though
我不知道要去哪 但是我可以搭个便车
Move it or lose it hairbag
再不走就不等你了 胖子
Tree good to see you
小树苗 真高兴再见到你
The as-guardians of the galaxy back together again
银河阿斯加德护卫队又团聚了
Just so you know this is my ship still i'm in charge
我先声明一下 这还是我的飞船 我说了算
I know i know of course you are
我知道 我知道 当然是你说了算
See, you say of course, but then you touch the map.
你看 你嘴上说了当然 但是你还是在按地图
It makes you think that maybe you
这让我觉得你
didn't realize that i was in charge
并没有意识到这是我的地盘
Quail that's your own insecurities in there okay
龟儿 这是因为你缺乏安全感 好吗
I'm merely trying to be of service as an assistant.
我只是想做好协助和服务的工作而已
- quill - that's what i said
-是奎尔 -我就是说的这个
You should fight one another for the honor of leadership
你们两个应该打一架 谁赢了谁说了算
it's not necessary
我看没这个必要吧
I got some blasters unless you guys wanna use knives
我有枪 还是你们想用刀
Oh yes please use knives
太棒了 一定要用刀
There shall be no knifing one another
我们谁也不用捅谁
Everybody knows who's in charge
所有人都知道谁说了算
Yes you of course
是你 当然是你了
Of course of course
当然 肯定的
You have to return the stones at
你必须把宝石送回到
the exact moment you got them
你拿到他们的准确时刻
Or you're gonna open up a bunch
否则就会出现
of nasty alternaan
一大堆麻烦的多重现实
Don't worry bruce clip all the branches
布鲁斯 别担心 我都会搞定的
You know i tried
你知道吗 我尝试过
When i had the gauntlet with the stones,
我戴上手套使用宝石的时候
i really tried to bring her back
我真的很想把她带回来
- i miss her man - me too
- 我很想她 - 我也是
You know if you want i can come with you
如果需要的话 我可以和你一起去
You're a good man sam
谢谢你 山姆
This one's on me though
这次还是我来吧
Don't do anything stupid 'till i get back
我回来前别做傻事
How can i you're taking all the stupid with you
我怎么会 你已经把傻事都做完了
Gonna miss you buddy
我会想你的 兄弟
It's gonna be okay buck
放心吧 巴基
How long is this gonna take
大概多长时间
For him as long as he needs for us five seconds
对他来说 他想用多长时间都可以 对我们来说 五秒钟
Alright we'll meet you back here okay
好 我们会在这里等你
Going quantum three two one
启动量子领域 三 二 一
And returning in five four three two one
准备返航 五 四 三 二 一
I don't know. he blew right by his time step he should be here
我怎么知道 我们把他的时间戳已经同步了 他应该在这里的
- well get him back - i'm trying
- 那把他弄回来啊 - 我在试了
- get him the hell back - i said i'm trying
- 快把他带回来 - 我说了我在试了
So did something go wrong or did something go right
所以是什么东西出了差错 还是你本意如此
Well, after i put the stones back i thought
把宝石都还回去之后我想
Maybe i'll try some of that life tony was
也许我可以尝试一下
Telling me to get
托尼劝我去过的那种人生
How did that work out for you
过得怎么样
I'm happy for you truly
我真为你高兴 真的
Only thing bumming me out is the fact i have
唯一让我感到难过的是
To live in a world without captain america
我必须要在一个没有美国队长的世界里生活了
Like it's someone else's
感觉好像是别人的
That's why it's yours
所以这属于你了
You wanna tell me about her
你想跟我聊聊她吗
No i don't think i will
我可能不会