哈利·波特与魔法石 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

上映日期: 2,001

语言: 英语

影片类型: 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 克里斯·哥伦布

演员: 丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 / 艾玛·沃森 / 鲁伯特·格林特 / 艾伦·瑞克曼 / 玛吉·史密斯 / 汤姆·费尔顿 / 伊恩·哈特 / 理查德·哈里斯 / 约翰·赫特 / 罗彼·考特拉尼 / 朱丽·沃特斯


台词
女贞路
I should've known that you would be here,
我早该想到会在这里遇到你
Professor McGonagall.
麦格教授
Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.
晚上好 邓不利多教授
Are the rumors true, Albus?
传闻是真的吗 阿不思?
I'm afraid so, professor.
我想是真的 教授
The good
有好消息
and the bad.
也有坏消息
And the boy?
那个孩子呢?
Hagrid is bringing him.
海格会把他带到这儿来
Is it wise
你觉得这么做明智吗?
to trust Hagrid with something so important?
把这种大事交给海格去办?
Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
教授 我可以把自己的命交到海格手中
Professor Dumbledore, sir.
邓不利多教授
Professor McGonagall.
麦格教授
No problems, I trust, Hagrid?
没遇到什么麻烦吧 海格?
No, sir.
没有 先生
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol.
我们飞过布里斯托尔的时候小家伙就睡着了
Try not to wake him.
小心别吵醒他
There you go.
你看
Do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people?
你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?
I've watched them all day.
我在这里观察了一整天
They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable.
真是一群无可救药的麻瓜
- They really are... - The only family he has.
- 他们真的是... - 他在世上唯一的亲人
He'll be famous.
这孩子将来会非常有名
Every child in our world
我们世界中的每个孩子
will know his name.
都会知道他的名字
Exactly.
完全正确
He's far better off growing up away from all of that.
最好是让他成长时远离这一切
Until he's ready.
等他能够接受的时候再告诉他
There, there, Hagrid.
好了 好了 海格
It's not really goodbye, after all.
毕竟又不是永别
德思礼夫妇敬启萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号
Good luck...
祝你好运
...Harry Potter.
哈利波特
哈利波特与魔法石
Up. Get up!
起床! 快起床!
Now!
快点!
Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!
快醒来 表弟! 要去动物园啰!
Here he comes, the birthday boy.
我们的小寿星来了
Happy birthday, son.
生日快乐 儿子
Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything.
快去煮早餐 不准烧焦东西
Yes, Aunt Petunia.
是 佩妮姨妈
I want everything to be perfect...
我希望今天一切顺心
...for my Dudley's special day!
这可是我们达力的大日子
Hurry up!
快呀!
Bring my coffee, boy.
给我咖啡 小子
Yes, Uncle Vernon.
是 弗农姨父
Aren't they wonderful, darling?
是不是很棒呀 亲爱的?
How many are there?
一共有几个?
36. Counted them myself.
三十六个 我自己数的
36?! But last year I had 37!
三十六个? 但去年有三十七个
But some are bigger than last year's.
但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀
I don't care how big they are.
我管它有多大
This is what we're going to do.
好 好 待会儿我们一出去
We're going to buy you two new presents. How's that, pumpkin?
就再去帮你买两个新礼物 好不好呀 小乖乖?
It should be a lovely day at the zoo.
要去动物园了
I'm really looking forward to it.
一定可以玩得很开心 真期待
I'm warning you now, boy.
我警告你 小子
Any funny business, any at all...
要是有任何怪事发生 只要有一点点的怪事
...and you won't have any meals for a week.
你就一个礼拜不准吃饭
Get in.
上车
爬虫类馆
Make it move.
叫它动嘛
Move!
动呀!
- Move! - He's asleep!
- 快动呀! - 它睡着了
He's boring.
真没劲!
Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like,
对不起 他不了解你的感受 像这样
lying there day after day...
一天又一天地躺在这儿
...watching people press their ugly faces in on you.
看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前
Can you hear me?
你听得懂我的话?
It's just,
只是...
I've never talked to a snake before.
我以前从来没跟蛇讲过话
Do you?
你...
I means. Do you talk to people often?
我是说 你常跟人说话吗?
You're from Burma, aren't you?
你是从缅甸来的 对吧?
Was it nice there? Do you miss your family?
那儿是不是很美? 你想家吗?
人工喂养样本
I see.
我懂了
That's me as well. I never knew my parents either.
我也一样 我没见过我的父母
Moving. Mummy, Dad,
让开! 妈妈! 爸爸!
you won't believe what this snake is doing!
你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
Anytime.
愿意效劳
Snake!
蛇!
Mum! Mummy! Help me!
妈妈 妈咪 救救我 救命呀
My darling boy! How did you get in there?
宝贝儿子 你是怎么进去的?
Who did this? How did you get in there?
我的天哪 你是怎么进去的?
Is there a snake?
那是一条蛇吗?
It's all right, sweetheart.
没事的 小甜心
We'll get you out of these cold clothes.
我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉
What happened?
这是怎么回事?
I swear, I don't know!
我发誓我真的不知道
The glass was there and then it was gone,
玻璃忽然消失
like magic.
就像魔法一样
There's no such thing as magic.
世上根本就没有魔法
And smile!
笑一笑
Vernon, look at him! I can't believe it!
弗农 看看你儿子 真不敢相信
In a week, he'll be off to Smeltings.
一周后他就去斯麦尔丁中学了
Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life.
斯麦尔丁人 真是我最骄傲的一刻
Will I have to wear that too?
我不会也要穿那玩意吧
What?You? Go to Smeltings?
什么 你也想去那上学
Don't be stupid! You're going to the state school.
别傻了 你去公立学校
This is what you'll wear when I finish dyeing it.
等我染好了你就穿这件
That's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit like old elephant skin.
那是达力的旧校服 比我大了不知道多少圈
Fit you well enough.
我看你穿正合适
Go get the post. Go!
快去取邮件 赶紧
哈利·波特先生亲启萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号楼梯下碗橱内
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.
玛姬吃了个坏油螺生病了
- Dad, look! Harry's got a letter! - It's mine!
-爸爸 看 哈利有封信 -那是我的
Yours? Who'd be writing to you?
你的 谁会给你写信啊
No more mail through this letterbox.
我看你怎么收信
Have a lovely day at the office, dear.
祝你工作愉快 老公
Shoo! Go on.
去去 快滚
Fine day, Sunday.
星期天真是好啊
In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?
依我看 一周最好的就是今天 达力 为什么呢
- Because there's no post on Sundays? - Right you are, Harry!
-因为星期天不送信吗 -被你说中了 哈利
No post on Sunday.
星期天没人送信
No blasted letters today! No, sir.
没有该死的信了 没了
Not one single bloody letter. Not one!
一封该死的信也没有 没有
No, sir, not one blasted, miserable...
没那些该死的 恶心的
Make it stop, please!
快停下来
Stop it!
停下来
Mummy, what's happening?
妈妈 发生什么事了
Give me that! Give me that letter!
给我 把那封信给我
Get off!
放开我
They're my letters! Let go of me!
那是我的信 放开我
That's it! We're going away!
我受够了 我们离开这
Far away, where they can't find us!
走的远远的 谁也找不到
Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?
爸爸是不是疯了
哈利 生日快乐
Make a wish, Harry.
许个愿吧 哈利
Who's there?
谁在外面
Sorry about that.
真不好意思
I demand that you leave at once. You are breaking and entering.
我要求你马上离开 你这是私闯民宅
Dry up, Dursley, you great prune.
闭嘴吧 德斯礼 你这个老混蛋
I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry.
上次见你时你还是个小不点 哈利
You're a bit more along than I expected.
你比我想象中长得结实嘛
Particularly in the middle.
尤其是那小肚皮
I'm not Harry.
我不是哈利
- I am. - Well, of course you are.
-我才是 -当然是你啦
Got something for you.
有东西给你
Afraid I sat on it, but I imagine it'll taste fine just the same.
我不小心坐了一下 但应该还是挺好吃的
Baked it myself, words and all.
我自己烤的 还写了字
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's not every day your young man turns 11, is it?
11岁生日可不是每天都有的 对吧
Excuse me, but who are you?
不好意思 你是哪位
Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts.
鲁伯·海格 霍格沃兹的场地和钥匙保管员
- Of course, you know about Hogwarts. - Sorry, no.
-霍格沃兹你总知道吧 -对不起 我不知道
Didn't you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?
你从没想过你爸妈在哪儿学会的吗
Learned what?
学会什么
You're a wizard, Harry.
你是个巫师 哈利
- I'm a what? - A wizard.
-我是什么 -巫师
A good one, I'd wager, once you're trained up.
还是个厉害巫师 只要你好好学习
No, you've made a mistake. I mean
我想你搞错了 我是说
I can't be a wizard.
我怎么会是巫师
I mean, I'm just Harry. Just Harry.
我只是哈利 只是个小男孩
Well, Just Harry, did you ever make anything happen?
好吧 哈利 你生气或害怕的时候
Anything you couldn't explain, when you were angry or scared?
有没有做出过你自己也无法解释的事情
"Dear Mr. Potter, We are pleased to accept you
亲爱的波特先生 很荣幸通知您
at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "
您已被霍格沃兹魔法学校录取
He will not be going I tell you!
他才不会去
We swore when we took him that we'd put a stop to all this rubbish.
在收留他的那天 我们就发誓要阻止这一切
You knew? You knew all along and you never told me?
你们知道 怎么从来没告诉过我
Of course we knew. How could you not be?
我们当然知道 你也是那种货色
My perfect sister being who she was.
就像我那姐姐一个样子
My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter.
我爸妈在她收到信那天多么自豪
"We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful?"
我们家出了个女巫 真是太棒了
I was the only one to see her for what she was.
只有我才知道她的底细
A freak!
她是个怪胎
Then she met that Potter, and then she had you
然后她认识了那个波特 又有了你
and I knew you would be the same.
我就知道你也是那种货色
Just as strange, just as abnormal.
一样奇怪 也是怪胎
And then she went and got herself blown up, and we got landed with you.
然后她就把自己炸死了 我们只能收留你
Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash.
炸死 你说我爸妈死于车祸
A car crash? A car crash killed Lily and James Potter?
什么车祸 车祸能杀了莉莉和詹姆斯吗
- We had to say something. - It's an outrage! A scandal!
-总得编个理由吧 -这是侮辱 这是诽谤
He'll not be going.
他才不会去呢
And I suppose a great Muggle like you is going to stop him, are you?
你个大块头麻瓜想阻止吗
Muggle?
什么麻瓜
Non-magic folk. This boy's had his name down since he were born.
不会魔法的人 这孩子刚出生就注定要去
He's going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry.
他要去最好的魔法学校
He'll be under the finest
现在的校长
headmaster Hogwarts has seen, Albus Dumbledore.
是霍格沃兹有史以来最好的 阿布思·邓布利多
I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks.
我才不会付钱让一个老糊涂去教他变戏法呢
Never insult Albus Dumbledore
不许你在我面前
in front of me.
侮辱邓布利多
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that.
请不要告诉霍格沃兹的任何人
- I'm not allowed to do magic. - Okay.
-他们禁止我使用魔法 -没问题
We're a bit behind schedule. Best be off.
我们要迟到了 得快走
Unless you'd rather stay, of course.
当然了 除非你想留在这
First years will require three sets of work robes
第一年新生需要准备 三件长袍
one wand. "
一根魔杖
Essential bit of equipment, Harry.
基础装备 哈利
One pair of dragon hide gloves.
一双龙皮手套
Hagrid, do they mean from a real dragon?
是真的龙皮做的吗
They don't mean a penguin, do they?
不是肯定企鹅的皮 是吧
- Crikey. I'd love a dragon. - You'd like a dragon?
-哎 真想养一条龙啊 -你想养龙
Vastly misunderstood beasts, Harry. Vastly misunderstood.
龙被大家误解了 哈利 大家都误解了
All students must be equipped with
所有的学生都必须准备
one standard size 2 pewter cauldron
一个2号大坩埚
and may bring, if they desire,
还可以自带
either an owl, a cat or a toad.
一只猫头鹰 猫或是蟾蜍
Can we find all this in London?
在伦敦能找到这些东西吗
If you know where to go.
只要你找对地方
Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?
你来啦 海格 还是老样子吗
No, thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business.
谢了 汤姆 今天要替霍格沃兹办正事
Just helping Harry buy his school supplies.
在帮小哈利买学习用品呢
Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!
我的老天爷 是哈利·波特
Welcome back, Mr. Potter. Welcome back.
欢迎回来 波特先生 欢迎
Doris Crockford. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.
我是桃丽丝·克罗克福德 见到你太荣幸了
Harry Potter. Can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.
哈利·波特 我的荣幸之情无法言喻
Hello, professor. I didn't see you.
你好 教授 差点没看到您
Harry, this is Professor Quirrell.
哈利 这是奇洛教授
He will be teaching your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.
他在霍格沃兹教黑魔法防御术
Oh, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Fearfully fascinating subject.
奇妙又可怕的学科
Not that you need it, eh, Potter?
不过你用不着学 是吧
Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy.
好吧 该走了 好多东西要买
Goodbye.
再见
- See, Harry? You're famous. - But why am I famous?
-看见没 波特 你很出名 -但是为什么
All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?
大家为什么都知道我是谁
I'm not sure I'm the right person to tell you that.
由我来告诉你可能不太合适 哈利
Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley.
哈利 欢迎来到对角巷
Here, you get your quills and ink.
这里可以买鹅毛笔和墨水
Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry.
那边 可以买到捣鼓魔法的各种小玩意
It's a world-class racing broom.
这可是世界级的飞天扫把
Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000!
快看 是最新的光轮2000
It's the fastest model yet.
这是最快的扫帚了
光轮两千
But Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money.
可是我拿什么买呢 海格 我又没有钱
There's your money. Gringotts, the wizard bank.
你的钱在那 古灵阁 巫师银行
Ain't no safer place, not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts.
要存东西 那里最安全 当然除了霍格沃兹
Hagrid, what exactly are these things?
海格 那些是什么东西
They're goblins, Harry.
他们是妖精 哈利
Clever as they come, goblins, but not the most friendly of beasts.
妖精很聪明 但却不怎么友善
Best stay close.
最好跟紧我
Mr. Harry Potter wishes to make a withdrawal.
哈利·波特先生想取一些钱
And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key?
那么 哈利·波特先生带钥匙了吗
Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere.
等一下 我看看放哪了
Ha! There's the little devil.
在这 这小玩意
And there's something else as well.
还有件事
Professor Dumbledore gave me this.
邓布利多教授给了我这个
最高机密致对角巷 古灵阁银行 首席妖精
It's about You-Know-What in vault you-know-which.
是在那个金库的那个东西
Very well.
那好吧
Vault 687.
687号金库
Lamp, please.
请给我灯
Key, please.
钥匙
Did you think your parents would leave you with nothing, did you?
你不会以为你父母什么都不给你留吧
- Vault 713. - What's in there, Hagrid?
-713号金库 -里面是什么 海格
Can't tell you. Hogwarts business. Very secret.
无可奉告 霍格沃兹公务 最高机密
Stand back.
退后
Best not to mention this to anyone, Harry.
这事最好不要告诉任何人 哈利
I still need a wand.
我还需要 一根魔杖
A wand? You want Ollivanders. There ain't no place better.
魔杖的话 去奥利凡德吧 最好的魔杖店
Why don't you run along there and wait.
你去那里买吧 然后等着
I just got one more thing I got to do. It won't be long.
我还有别的事 不会太久
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. Potter.
终于见到您了 波特先生
It seems only yesterday
当年你的父母
...that your mother and father
就是在这买的第一根魔杖
were in here buying their first wands.
仿佛是昨天的事
Here we are.
试试这根
Give it a wave.
挥一下试试
Apparently not.
看来这根不行
Perhaps...
也许
...this.
这根能行
No, no, definitely not. No matter.
不 不 绝对不行 没关系
I wonder...
兴许是这根
Curious.
奇妙
Very curious.
真是太奇妙了
Sorry, but what's curious?
抱歉 什么地方让您觉得奇妙
I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter.
我卖出的每一根魔杖我都记得 波特先生
It so happens that the phoenix...
碰巧这根魔杖
...whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather.
和另一根魔杖的杖芯
Just one other.
是同一只凤凰身上的羽毛
It is curious that you should be destined for this wand...
奇妙之处在于这根魔杖竟选择了你
...when its brother gave you that scar.
因为它的兄弟给了你那道伤疤
And who owned that wand?
那根魔杖的主人是谁
We do not speak his name.
我们从不提起他的名字
The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.
是魔杖选择巫师 波特先生
It's not always clear why.
原因向来无法解释
But I think it is clear...
但我觉得
...that we can expect great things from you.
你会成就一番大事业的
After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...
毕竟 连名字都不能提的那个人
...did great things.
也大有成就
Terrible...
尽管可怕
...yes, but great.
却还是大事
Harry! Harry!
哈利 哈利
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet.
你还好吗 哈利 怎么不吭声
He killed my parents, didn't he?
他杀了我父母 对不对
The one who gave me this.
给我留下这道伤疤的人
You know, Hagrid. I know you do.
你知道的 海格 你一定知道
First, and understand this because it's very important:
首先你要知道一件很重要的事
Not all wizards are good.
巫师并不一定都是好人
Some of them go bad. A few years ago...
有些巫师会变坏 几年前
...there was a wizard who went as bad as you can go.
有个巫师变得很坏很坏
And his name was V...
他的名字叫伏...
- His name was V... - Maybe if you wrote it down?
-他的名字叫伏... -你要不要写下来
No, I can't spell it.
不了 我不会写
- All right, Voldemort. - Voldemort?
-好吧 他叫伏地魔 -伏地魔
It was dark times, Harry. Dark times.
那是段黑暗的日子 哈利 太黑暗了
Voldemort started to gather some followers.
当时伏地魔聚集了一批爪牙
Brought them over to the Dark Side.
拉拢他们投靠邪恶势力
Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead.
反抗他的人都被杀害了
Your parents fought against him.
你的父母奋起反抗
But nobody lived once he decided to kill them.
凡是他决意要杀的人 都活不下来
Nobody, not one.
无人幸免
Except you.
除了你
Me? Voldemort tried to kill me?
我吗 伏地魔想要杀我吗
Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry.
没错 你额头的伤疤可不寻常 哈利
A mark like that only comes
只有咒语才能
from being touched by a curse, an evil curse.
留下这种伤疤 而且是很邪恶的咒语
What happened to V...? To You-Know-Who?
那伏...那个神秘人后来怎么样了
Well, some say he died.
有些人说他死了
Codswallop, in my opinion.
简直是一派胡言
Nope, I reckon he's out there still...
我觉得他还活着
...too tired to carry on.
只是没力气再回来了
But one thing's certain.
但有一件事很肯定
Something about you stumped him that night.
那天晚上你一定让他元气大伤
That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name.
所以你才这么有名 所以大家都认识你
You're the boy who lived.
你是大难不死的男孩
What are you looking at?
看什么看
Blimey, is that the time?
啊呀 已经这个点了
Sorry, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you.
抱歉 哈利 我得先走了
Dumbledore will be wanting his...
邓布利多等着要他的...
Well, he'll be wanting to see me.
他等着要见我
Your train leaves in 10 minutes.
你的火车还有10分钟就开了
Here's your ticket. Stick to your ticket, that's very important.
这是你的票 把票收好 这很重要
九又四分之三站台
"Platform 9 3/4"?
九又四分之三站台
But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake.
但是海格 票上写错了吧
This says platform 9 3/4.
这里写着九又四分之三站台
There's no such thing, is there?
根本没有这种站台 对吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思
On your left.
往左走
Can you tell me where I might find platform 93/4?
请问九又四分之三站台在哪里
9 3/4? Think you're being funny, do you?
九又四分之三 你在寻我开心吗
It's the same every year, packed with Muggles.
每年都一样 挤满了麻瓜
- Muggles? - Platform 9 3/4, this way.
-麻瓜 -九又四分之三站台 这边
All right, Percy, you first.
好了 珀西 你先来
Fred, you next.
弗雷德 你接着
He's not Fred, I am.
他才不是弗雷德 我才是
Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother?
亏你还是妈妈 连你都分不清
I'm sorry, George.
抱歉 乔治
I'm only joking. I am Fred.
我开玩笑的 我是弗雷德
Excuse me.
不好意思
Could you tell me how to...?
请问该怎么
How to get onto the platform? Not to worry, dear.
怎么去站台吗 别担心亲爱的
It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well.
罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨
All you do is walk straight
你只要穿过
at the wall between platforms 9 and 10.
9站台和10站台之间的那道墙就行了
- Best to run if you're nervous. - Good luck.
-紧张的话就小跑过去 -祝你好运
(九又四分之三站台)(霍格沃茨特快车)
Excuse me. Do you mind? Everywhere else is full.
抱歉我能坐这里吗 别的车厢都坐满了
Not at all.
坐吧
I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
我叫罗恩 罗恩·韦斯莱
I'm Harry. Harry Potter.
我叫哈利 哈利·波特
So... So it's true!
果然是真的
I mean, do you really have the...?
你真的有...
- The what? - The scar?
-有什么 -那个伤疤
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Wicked!
帅呆了
Anything off the trolley, dears?
要不要买点东西吃啊 孩子们
No, thanks. I'm all set.
不 谢了 我自己带了
We'll take the lot.
我们全要了
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?
什么是比比多味豆
They mean every flavor.
就是各种口味都有
There's chocolate and peppermint and also...
有巧克力味的和薄荷味的
...spinach, liver and tripe.
还有菠菜 肝脏 牛肚味
George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once.
乔治说他有次吃到过鼻屎味的
Are they real frogs?
这是真的青蛙吗
It's a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want.
这只是个咒语 主要是收集卡片用的
Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard.
每包附有一张著名巫师的卡片
I've got about 500 meself.
我已经收集了差不多500张了
Watch it!
看好它
That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them.
运气真背 它们只能跳那一下
- I've got Dumbledore! - I got about six of him.
-我这张是邓布利多 -我有六张了
Hey, he's gone!
他不见了
You can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?
你总不能让他一直呆在卡片里面吧
This is Scabbers. Pathetic, isn't he?
这个是斑斑 它真可怜 对吧
A little.
还好吧
Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow.
弗雷德教了我一个咒语能把它变成黄色
- Want to see? - Yeah.
-想见识下吗 -好啊
Has anyone seen a toad?
你们有看见一只蟾蜍吗
- A boy named Neville's lost one. - No.
-纳威把它给弄丢了 -没见过
Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see, then.
你这是要施魔法吗 让我们来瞧瞧吧
Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow
阳光 雏菊 甜奶油
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow
把这只傻乎乎的肥老鼠变黄
Are you sure that's a real spell?
你确定那个真的是咒语吗
Well, it's not very good, is it?
看来不怎么样 是吧
I've only tried a few simple ones myself...
我也试过几个简单的咒语
...but they've all worked for me.
但都很有用
For example:
举个例子
Oculus Reparo.
修复一新
That's better, isn't it?
好多了 是不是
Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter!
我的天 你是哈利·波特
I'm Hermione Granger. And you are...?
我叫赫敏·格兰杰 你呢
- I'm Ron Weasley. - Pleasure.
-我叫罗恩·韦斯莱 -幸会
You two better change into robes.
你们俩最好把袍子都穿上
I expect we'll be arriving soon.
我们快到了
You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know?
你鼻子上有块东西 你知道吗
Just there.
在这儿
Right, then. First years, this way, please!
好了 新生 这边走
Come on, first years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up.
来吧 新生 别害羞 快点快点
- Hello, Harry. - Hi, Hagrid.
-你好 哈利 -你好 海格
Right, then. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me.
来 走这边上船 快点 跟着我
Wicked.
帅呆了
Welcome to Hogwarts.
欢迎来到霍格沃茨
Now, in a few moments you'll pass
再过一会你们就会
through these doors and join your classmates.
走过这扇门和其他同学共聚一堂
But before you take your seats,
但在你们到餐厅入席之前
you must be sorted into your houses.
需要先为你们分派学院
They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff...
分别有格兰芬多 赫奇帕奇
...Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
拉文克劳以及斯莱特林四个学院
While you're here, your house will be like your family.
在校期间 学院就是你们的家
Your triumphs will earn you points.
你们的出色表现会为学院赢得加分
Any rule-breaking and you will lose points.
而任何违规行为则会给学院减分
At the end of the year,
在年终时
the house with the most points wins the house cup.
获最高分的学院可获得学院杯
Trevor!
莱福
Sorry.
对不起
The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily.
分院仪式马上就要开始了
It's true then, what they're saying on the train.
火车上的传闻果然是真的
Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.
哈利·波特来霍格沃茨了
Harry Potter?
哈利·波特
This is Crabbe and Goyle.
这是克拉布和高尔
And I'm Malfoy.
我是马尔福
Draco Malfoy.
德拉科·马尔福
Think my name's funny, do you?
觉得我的名字很好笑是吗
I've no need to ask yours.
一眼就知道你是谁
Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley.
红头发和旧长袍 想必是韦斯莱家的人
You'll find out some wizarding families are better than others, Potter.
你很快会发现有些巫师家族就是要高级些
You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort.
你不会想和这种货色交朋友的
I can help you there.
我倒是可以做你朋友
I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.
我还分得清好坏 谢了
We're ready for you now. Follow me.
一切准备就绪了 跟我走
The ceiling isn't real.
这个屋顶不是真的
It's bewitched to look like the night sky.
它被施了魔咒所以看上去像夜空一样
I read about it in Hogwarts, A History.
我在《霍格沃茨 一段校史》里读到过
Will you wait along here, please?
请你们先在这里等着
Now, before we begin...
现在 在我们开始前
...Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words.
邓布利多校长有几句话要说
I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce.
我要先宣布几条新学期必须注意的事项
The first years, please note...
一年级新生们请注意
...that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students.
禁林严禁学生进入
Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch,
另外 我们的管理员
has asked me to remind you...
费尔奇先生要我提醒各位
...that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds...
如果不想死的很惨的话
...to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death.
就不要进入三楼右手边的走廊
Thank you.
谢谢
When I call your name, you will come forth.
当我叫到你的名字时 请上前来
I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head...
我会给你戴上分院帽
...and you will be sorted into your houses.
为你分派学院
Hermione Granger.
赫敏·格兰杰
Oh, no. Okay, relax.
好了 放松
Mental, that one, I'm telling you.
我告诉你 那人脑子绝对不正常
Right, then. Right.
好 好
Okay. Gryffindor!
好了 格兰芬多
Draco Malfoy.
德拉科·马尔福
Slytherin!
斯莱特林
Every wizard who went bad was in Slytherin.
那些变坏的巫师都是斯莱特林出身的
Susan Bones.
苏珊·博恩斯
Harry, what is it?
哈利 怎么了
Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine.
没事 我没事
Let's see...
让我想想
I know! Hufflepuff!
知道了 赫奇帕奇
Ronald Weasley.
罗恩·韦斯莱
Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you.
又一个韦斯莱 我知道该把你分到哪了
Gryffindor!
格兰芬多
Harry Potter.
哈利·波特
Difficult, very difficult.
难 着实难
Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either.
看得出很有勇气 心地也不坏
There's talent, oh, yes.
而且很有天赋
And a thirst to prove yourself.
急切的想要证明自己
But where to put you?
该把你分去哪个学院呢
Not Slytherin, not Slytherin!
不去斯莱特林 不去斯莱特林
Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure?
不去斯莱特林 你确定吗
You could be great, you know. It's all here, in your head.
你能成大器 你的小脑瓜里都写着呢
And Slytherin will help you
斯莱特林能帮你
on the way to greatness, no doubt about that.
走向辉煌 这是毫无疑问的
No? Well, if you're sure.
不要嘛 既然你决心已定
Better be...
那就去
...Gryffindor!
格兰芬多吧
We got Potter!
波特来这了
Your attention, please.
请注意
Let the feast begin.
宴会开始
I'm half and half.
我是混血
Me dad's a Muggle. Mum's a witch.
我爸是麻瓜 我妈是女巫
Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.
我爸知道的时候吓了一大跳
Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?
珀西 在和奇洛教授交谈的那个老师是谁
Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.
那是斯内普教授 斯莱特林的院长
- What's he teach? - Potions.
-他教什么科目 -魔药学
But he fancies the Dark Arts Defences.
但他最感兴趣的是黑魔法防御术
He's been after Quirrell's job for years.
他觊觎奇洛教授的位子很多年了
Hello! How are you?
大家好 你好啊
Welcome to Gryffindor.
欢迎来到格兰芬多
It's the Bloody Baron!
那是血人巴罗
Hello, Sir Nicholas.
你好 尼可拉斯爵士
Have a nice summer?
暑期过得愉快吗
Dismal. Once again, my request
不开心 我想参加
to join the Headless Hunt has been denied.
无头骑士狩猎 但又一次被拒绝了
I know you. You're Nearly Headless Nick.
我知道 你是"差点没头的尼克"
I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don't mind.
我更喜欢别人叫我尼古拉斯爵士
"Nearly" Headless? How can you be nearly headless?
差点没头 你怎么能差点没头呢
Like this.
就像这样
Gryffindors, follow me, please.
格兰芬多的同学请跟我来
Keep up. Thank you.
大家跟上 谢谢
Ravenclaw, follow me. This way.
拉文克劳的同学跟我来 这边走
This is the most direct path to the dormitories.
这是通往宿舍最直的路径
Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.
留神那些楼梯 它们随时会变
Keep up, please, and follow me.
请大家跟紧了 跟我走
Quickly now, come on. Come on.
走快点 快点 快点
That picture's moving.
那幅画在动
- Look at that one. - I think she fancies you.
-看那一幅 -我想她喜欢你
- Look! - Who's that girl?
-快看啊 -那个女孩是谁
Welcome to Hogwarts.
欢迎来到霍格沃茨
Password?
口令
Caput Draconis.
龙渣
Follow me, everyone. Keep up. Quickly, come on.
大家跟我来 都跟上 快点
Gather around here.
在这里集合
Welcome to the Gryffindor common room.
欢迎来到格兰芬多的公共休息室
Boys' dormitory is upstairs to the left.
男生宿舍在楼上左手边
Girls, the same on your right.
女生的在楼上右手边
Your belongings have already been brought up.
你们的行李已经被送到楼上了
Made it!
赶上了
Can you imagine the look
你能想象老麦格知道我们迟到了
on old McGonagall's face if we were late?
脸色会多难看吗
That was bloody brilliant!
真是太厉害了
Thank you for that assessment.
多谢夸奖 韦斯莱先生
Perhaps it'd be more usefully
或许把波特先生和你变成怀表
if I transfigured Mr. Potter and yourself into a watch.
效果会更好些
Then one of you might be on time.
没准你们就知道准时的意义了
We got lost.
我们迷路了
Then perhaps a map?
那我该把你们变成地图喽
I trust you don't need one to find your seats.
我相信找到你们自己的座位不需要地图吧
There will be no foolish
在我的课上
wand-waving or silly incantations in this class.
不准乱挥魔杖 不准乱念咒语
As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate...
就个人而言 我不指望你们中大多数人
...the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making.
能够领会魔药学中的技术与奥妙
However, for those select few...
不过 对那极少数
...who possess the predisposition...
拥有资质的人
...I can teach you how to bewitch the mind...
我可以教你们如何迷惑人的心智
...and ensnare the senses.
囚禁人的感官
I can tell you how to bottle fame
我可以教你们如何罐藏名声
brew glory
酿造荣誉
and even put a stopper in death.
甚至长生不死
Then again,
我还要重申
maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts
也许有人觉得在霍格沃茨
in possession with abilities so formidable
仗着自己名气大
that you feel confident enough...
就自信满满
...to not pay attention.
觉得可以不专心听讲
Mr. Potter.
波特先生
Our new celebrity.
新生代的名人
What would I get if I added
如果将水仙根粉末
root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?
加入艾草浸液中会得到什么
You don't know? Let's try again.
你不知道 那我们换个问题
Where would you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?
如果要找牛黄你应该从哪里着手
I don't know, sir.
我不知道 先生
What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?
舟形乌头和狼毒乌头有什么区别
I don't know, sir.
我不知道 先生
Pity.
真遗憾
Clearly, fame isn't everything...
显然 名声不代表一切
...is it, Mr. Potter?
对吗 波特先生
Clearly, Hermione knows.
显然 赫敏知道答案
Seems a pity not to ask her.
不让她回答才真是遗憾
Silence.
安静
Put your hand down, you silly girl!
把手放下 你这个傻丫头
For your information, Potter...
仅供参考 波特
...asphodel and wormwood make the sleeping potion so powerful
水仙草根加艾草能制成强力的催眠药
it is known the draught of the Living Dead.
也就是生死水[第六部小说中该药剂再次出现]
A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat's
牛黄是一种从公羊胃内取出的石头
and will save you from most of the poisons.
可以化解绝大多数的毒药
Monkshood and wolfsbane they are the same plant,
舟形乌头和狼毒乌头是同一种植物
which also goes by the name of aconite.
也被统称为乌头
Well...
...why aren't you all copying this down?
你们为什么不把这些记下来
And Gryffindors...
格兰芬多的学生们注意了
...note that five points will be taken from your house...
由于你们的同学对老师无礼
...for your classmate's cheek.
学院将被扣除5分
Eye of rabbit, harp string hum.
兔眼晶晶 竖琴幽幽
Turn this water into rum
把这清水变美酒
Eye of rabbit...
兔眼晶晶
What's Seamus going to do to that glass of water?
西莫想对那杯水做什么
Turn it to rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday,
把它变成酒 昨天确实成功变出了淡茶
before...
不过后来就...
Mail's here.
来邮件了
Can I borrow this? Thanks.
我能借来看看吗 谢谢
Look, Neville's got a Remembrall.
看啊 纳威收到个记忆球
I've read about those. The
我在书里读到过
smoke turns red when you've forgotten something.
如果你忘记了事情 烟会变成红色
The problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten.
问题是 我不记得忘记了什么事情
Somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen.
有人非法闯入了古灵阁 听这里
"Believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches unknown...
相信是不明身份的黑巫师所为
...Gringotts goblins acknowledge
古灵阁的妖精承认有人闯入
the breach but insist nothing was taken.
但是强调什么都没有失窃
The vault in question, number 713,
遭窃的713号金库
had been emptied earlier that same day. "
在当天早些时候已空无一物
That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and I went to.
奇怪 我和海格去的就是这个金库
Good afternoon, class.
下午好 同学们
Good afternoon, Madam Hooch.
下午好 霍琦夫人
Good afternoon, Amanda. Good afternoon.
下午好 阿曼达 下午好
Welcome to your first flying lesson.
欢迎参加你们的第一堂飞行课
What are you waiting for? Step up to the left side of the broomstick.
你们还在等什么 站到飞天扫帚左边去
Come on now, hurry up.
来啊 动作快点
Stick your right hand over the broom and say, "Up. "
把右手放在扫帚的正上方说 起
Up!
Up.
Up.
Up. Up!
起 起
With feeling.
带点感情
Shut up, Harry.
闭嘴 哈利
Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it.
拿到扫帚的同学 现在我要你们骑上去
Grip it tight. You don't wanna be sliding off than.
抓紧了 小心别滑下来
When I blow my whistle,
当我吹响哨子
I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard.
我要你们每一个人都用力蹬地
Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment...
让你们的扫帚飞起来 在空中停一会儿
...then lean forward slightly and touch back down.
然后微微前倾 回到地面
On my whistle. Three, two...
注意我的哨音 3 2
Mr. Longbottom.
隆巴顿先生
- Mr. Longbottom! - Down, down!
-隆巴顿先生 -下去 下去
Neville!
纳威
Come back down this instant!
给我下来
Everyone out of the way!
大家让开
Is he all right?
他没事吧
Oh, dear, it's a broken wrist.
天哪 手腕骨折了
Poor boy. Come on now, up you get.
可怜的孩子 来吧 站起来
Everyone has to Keep his feet firmly on the
在我送他去医疗室期间
ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing.
你们都老老实实地呆在地上
Understand? I see a single broom in the air...
听明白了吗 不要让我看到天上有扫帚
...the one riding it will find himself
否则直接开除
be expelled from Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch.
连魁地奇的边都碰不到
Did you see his face?
你们看到他的脸了吗
If he had squeezed this,
如果他抓着这个
he'd have remembered to fall on his arse.
就会记得用屁股着陆
Give it here, Malfoy.
把它给我 马尔福
No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find.
不 我要藏起来让隆巴顿去找
How about on the roof?
藏在屋顶上怎么样
What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?
怎么了波特 够不着吗
Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said.
哈利别去 想想霍琦夫人说的话
Besides, you don't know how to fly.
而且你还不知道怎么飞
What an idiot.
大傻瓜
Give it here or I'll knock you off your broom!
把它给我 不然我把你打下去
Is that so?
你就这点本事吗
Have it your way, then.
要的话就自己去拿吧
Nice going, Harry.
接得好 哈利
That was wicked, Harry!
太棒了 哈利
Harry Potter!
哈利·波特
Follow me.
跟我来
You wait here.
在这儿等着
Professor Quirrell, excuse me.
对不起 奇洛教授
Could I borrow Wood for a moment?
能让伍德出来一下吗
Yes, of course.
当然可以
Potter, this is Oliver Wood.
波特 这位是奥利佛·伍德
Wood, I have found you a Seeker.
伍德 我给你找到个找球手
Have you heard?
你听说了吗
Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker.
哈利·波特成了格兰芬多新的找球手
I always knew he'd do well.
我就知道他准行
Seeker? But first years never make the house teams.
找球手 但是新生从来没入选过院队
You must be the youngest Quidditch player in...
你一定是最年轻的魁地奇选手
A century, McGonagall says.
百年来最年轻的 麦格说的
Well done, Harry. Wood's just told us.
好样的哈利 伍德都告诉我们了
Fred and George are on the team,too. Beaters.
弗雷德和乔治也在队上 他们是击球手
Our job is to make sure you don't get bloodied up too bad.
我们的任务就是保护你不要被揍得太惨
Can't make any promises. Rough game, Quidditch.
打不了包票 魁地奇很野蛮
But no one's died in years. Someone vanishes occasionally.
但是从来没有死过人 偶尔有人会消失
But they'll turn up in a month or two.
不过一两个月后就会出现
Go on,Harry. Quidditch is great.
去吧哈利 魁地奇很带劲
Best game there is, and you'll be great too.
最好玩的运动 你也会成为最棒的
I've never played. What if I make a fool of myself?
我从来没打过 要是出洋相了怎么办
You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood.
你才不会出洋相呢 有家族遗传
找球手 詹姆·波特 1971年
You never told me your father was a Seeker too.
你从没说过你爸爸也是个找球手
I didn't know.
我不知道
I'm telling you, it's spooky.
实话实说 这事挺玄乎的
She knows more about you than you do.
关于你的事 赫敏知道的都比你多
Who doesn't?
谁都比我多
What's happening?
出什么事了
The staircases change, remember?
楼梯自己会变 记得吗
- Let's go this way. - Before the staircase moves again.
-这边走 -不然楼梯一会儿又要动了
Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?
有没有人觉得我们走错地方了
We're not supposed to be here.
我们不该进来的
This is the third floor. It's forbidden.
三楼是禁地
Let's go.
我们离开这儿
- It's Filch's cat! - Run!
-是费尔奇的猫 -快跑
Quick, let's hide through that door!
快点 躲到那扇门后面去
- It's locked! - We're done for!
-门锁上了 -我们完蛋了
Move over!
闪开
Alohomora.
阿拉霍洞开
Get in.
进来
Alohomora?
阿拉霍洞开?
Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven.
标准咒语手册 第七章
Anyone here, my sweet?
有人进来了吗 亲爱的
Come on.
走吧
- Filch is gone. - He thinks this door's locked.
-费尔奇走了 -他以为这门锁着
- It was locked. - And for good reason.
-门是锁着的 -肯定要锁着
What are they doing,
他们到底想干嘛
keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?
把这样的东西关在学校里
You didn't use your eyes, aren't you?
你眼睛是用来干嘛的
Didn't you see what it was standing on?
没看到它站在哪儿吗
I wasn't looking at its feet! I was preoccupied with its heads.
我没看它的脚 我光顾着看它的头了
Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!
也许你没有注意到 它有三个头
It was standing on a trap door. It wasn't there by accident.
它站在一个暗门上 这肯定不是巧合
- It's guarding something. - Guarding something?
-它在看守着什么东西 -看守东西
That's right. Now, if you two don't mind,
没错 现在 如果你们俩不介意
I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea
我去睡了 免得你们两个想出什么妙计
to get us killed.
害我们送命
Or worse, expelled.
没准更糟 被开除
She needs to sort out her priorities.
她哪个更糟都分不清吗
Quidditch is easy to understand. Each team has seven players.
魁地奇很简单 每支队伍有7个队员
Three Chasers, two Beaters,
3个追球手 2个击球手
one Keeper and a Seeker. That's you.
1个守门员和1个找球手 就是你
There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle.
一共有3种球 这种叫鬼飞球
The Chasers handle the Quaffle
追球手手持鬼飞球
and try to put it through one of those hoops.
把它扔进其中一个铁环
The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?
而我作为守门员要守住铁环 明白了吗
I think so. What are those?
明白了 那这些是什么
You better take this.
你拿好这个
Careful now, it's coming back.
小心点 它回来了
Not bad, Potter.
干得不错 波特
You'd make a fair Beater.
你做击球手也不赖
What was that?
那到底是什么
Bludger. Nasty little buggers.
游走球 淘气的小家伙
But you are a Seeker.
不过你是个找球手
The only thing I want you to worry about is this.
你唯一要关心的是这个球
The Golden Snitch.
金色飞贼
- I like this ball. - You like it now.
-我喜欢这颗球 -你没尝过它的厉害
Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.
等着瞧 它飞得超快 快得都没影了
What do I do with it?
我该怎么做
You catch it. Before the other team's Seeker.
赶在对方的找球手之前抓住它
You catch this, the game's over.
抓到它 比赛就结束了
You catch this, Potter, and we win.
抓到它 波特 我们就赢了
One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills
悬停魔咒
is levitation...
是基础咒语之一
...or the ability to make objects fly.
就是让物体飞起来
Do you have your feathers? Good.
你们都拿到羽毛了吗 很好
Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement
现在 不要忘记我们刚才练习过的
we've been practicing.
正确的魔杖挥舞手势
The swish and flick. Everyone.
一挥一抖 大家一起来
The swish and flick.
一挥 再一抖
Good. Oh, and enunciate.
做得很好 再念动咒语
Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨 你们来试试
Wingardium Leviosa.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨
Wingardium Leviosa.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨
No, stop, stop, stop!
不 停 停 停
You're going to take someone's eye out.
你都要戳到别人的眼睛了
Besides, you're saying it wrong.
而且你的咒语也念错了
It's Leviosa, not Leviosar.
是勒维"奥"萨 而不是勒维奥"萨"
You do it then, if you're so clever. Go on, go on.
你那么聪明 你倒是试试看啊 来啊
Wingardium Leviosa.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨
Well done! See here, everyone,
做得很好 大家看啊
Miss Granger's done it!
格兰杰小姐做到了
Splendid!
好极了
Well done, dear.
做得好 亲爱的
I think we're going to need another feather over here, professor.
教授 我想我们这儿还需要一根羽毛
"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. "
是勒维"奥"萨 而不是勒维奥"萨"
She's a nightmare, honestly!
实话实说 她就是个噩梦
No wonder she hasn't got any friends.
难怪她交不到朋友
I think she heard you.
我想她听见了
Where's Hermione?
赫敏去哪儿了
Parvati said she wouldn't come out of the bathroom.
帕瓦蒂说她一直待在浴室里不出来
She said that she'd been in there all afternoon, crying.
她在里面哭了一下午
Troll in the dungeon!
巨怪 在地下室
Troll in the dungeon!
地下室有巨怪
Thought you ought to know.
应该告诉你们一下
Silence!
安静
Everyone will please not panic!
请大家不要惊慌
Now
现在
prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories.
级长带领各自学院的同学回到宿舍
Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.
老师们跟我去地下室
Gryffindors, keep up, please, and stay alert.
格兰芬多的同学 请跟上 保持警惕
How could a troll get in?
巨怪怎么会在学校出现
Not on its own. Trolls are really stupid.
肯定是被放进来的 巨怪都是大笨蛋
Probably people playing jokes.
也许是有人在恶作剧吧
- What? - Hermione! She doesn't know.
-干嘛 -赫敏还不知情呢
I think the troll's left the dungeon.
看来巨怪不在地下室
It's going into the girls' bathroom.
它要进女生盥洗室
Hermione, move!
赫敏 快跑
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Hey, pea brain!
这边 大笨蛋
Help!
救命
Do something!
别愣着不动啊
- What? - Anything!
-你让我干嘛 -随便
- Hurry up! - Swish and flick.
-快点 -一挥一抖
Wingardium Leviosa.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨
Cool.
太帅了
Is it dead?
它死了吗
I don't think so. Just knocked out.
我看不像 是晕过去了
Troll boogers.
好恶心的鼻涕
Oh, my goodness! Explain yourselves, both of you!
天哪 都给我解释清楚这是怎么回事
Well, what it is...
事情是这样的...
It's my fault, Professor McGonagall.
都是我的错 麦格教授
Miss Granger?
格兰杰小姐
I went looking for the troll.
我找巨怪来了
I thought I could handle it.
以为自己搞得定它
But I was wrong.
结果我错了
If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found me,
要不是哈利和罗恩及时出现
I'd probably be dead.
我可能已经死了
Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do.
即使是这样 这也是件傻事
I expected more rational behavior
想不到你这么冒失
and am very disappointed in you.
太让我失望了
Five points will be taken from Gryffindor
因为你严重的判断失误
for your serious lack of judgment.
格兰芬多扣掉5分
As for you two gentlemen.
至于你们两位先生
I just hope you realize how fortunate you are.
要记住你们这次纯属走运
Not many first-year students could take on a troll
不是每个新生都能面对巨怪
and live to tell the tale.
全身而退的
Five points
每个人
will be awarded to each of you
各奖励5分
for sheer dumb luck.
算是为你们的狗屎运
Perhaps you ought to go. It might wake up.
你们该走了 巨怪马上就要醒了
Good of you to get us out of trouble.
咒语用得好 让我们脱困了
We did save her life.
我们救了她的性命呢
She might not have needed saving if you hadn't insulted her.
要不是你惹恼了她 就没这一出了
What are friends for?
朋友不就是这样吗
Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on.
再吃点面包吧 哥们
Ron's right. You'll need your strength today.
罗恩说得没错 今天你需要消耗体力
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Good luck today, Potter.
祝你今天好运 波特
You've proven yourself against a troll.
巨怪你都打败了
A game of Quidditch should be easy work.
魁地奇比赛更是不在话下
Even if it is against Slytherin.
哪怕对手是斯莱特林
- That explains the blood. - Blood?
-血迹是这么回事 -血迹
Last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion
我觉得昨晚斯内普用巨怪声东击西
so he could get past that dog.
乘机闯过守护犬
But he got bit, that's why he's limping.
但被咬了 所以跛了
But why would anyone go near that dog?
他干嘛要招惹三头犬
At Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of the vault.
海格在古灵阁取出一件东西
Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret.
他说这是霍格沃茨的公事 高度机密
You're saying...
你的意思是
That's what the dog's guarding.
那就是三头犬守护的东西
That's what Snape wants.
斯内普想偷走
Bit early for mail, isn't it?
这么早就送邮件吗
But I never get mail.
都没人给我寄过包裹呢
Let's open it.
打开瞧瞧
It's a broomstick.
飞天扫帚
That's not just a broomstick, Harry,
这不是普通的飞天扫帚 哈利
it's a Nimbus 2000!
这可是光轮2000
But who...?
但这是谁...
Scared, Harry?
怕不怕 哈利
A little.
一点点
It's all right. I felt the same way before my first game.
很正常 我第一次上场也是这样的
What happened?
后来呢
I don't really remember.
记不清了
I took a Bludger to the head two minutes in.
两分钟 我被游走球击中脑袋
Woke up in hospital a week later.
在医院昏迷了一个星期
Hello. Welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season.
大家好 欢迎观看霍格沃茨本学期首场魁地奇比赛
Today's game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!
今天的比赛 由斯莱特林对战格兰芬多
The players take their positions
球员们各就各位
as Madam Hooch steps onto the field to begin the game!
霍奇夫人步入球场 宣布比赛开始
Now, I want a nice, clean game
我希望今天的比赛
from all of you!
公正 又精彩
The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch.
游走球升空了 紧跟着的是金色飞贼
Remember, the Snitch is worth 150 points.
记住 金色飞贼值150分
The Seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game.
找球手逮住它 比赛就结束
The Quaffle is released and the game begins!
鬼飞球上天 比赛开始
Angelina Johnson scores! Ten points for Gryffindor!
安吉丽娜·约翰逊进球 格兰芬多得10分
Well done!
漂亮
Slytherin takes the Quaffle.
斯莱特林得球
Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint.
布莱奇传球给马库斯·弗林特队长
Another 10 points to Gryffindor!
格兰芬多再得10分
Give me that!
给我
Take that side!
抢占那边
What's going on with Harry's broomstick?
哈利的扫帚怎么回事
It's Snape. He's jinxing the broom!
斯内普在给扫帚下霉咒
- Jinxing the broom? What do we do? - Leave it to me.
-真的吗 那怎么办 -看我的
Come on, Hermione!
快点 赫敏
Lacarnum Inflamarae.
火焰熊熊
Fire! You're on fire!
火 你身上着火了
Go, go, go, go!
冲 冲 冲
Looks like he's gonna be sick.
他好像要吐了
He's got the Snitch!
他逮住金色飞贼了
Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!
哈利波特为队伍赢得了150分
Gryffindor wins!
格兰芬多胜出
Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?
别乱说 斯内普干嘛要给哈利的扫帚下咒
Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog?
谁知道 他为什么要惹三头犬
- Who told you about Fluffy? - Fluffy?
-谁告诉你们路威的 -路威
这个名字也有“毛球”的意思
That thing has a name?
那东西还有名字吗
Of course he has a name. He's mine.
当然了 那可是我的宠物
I bought him off an Irishman.
我从爱尔兰人手里买下的
- I lent him to Dumbledore to guard... - Yes?
-用来给邓布利多看守... -什么
Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more question!
我不该说的 够了 不许再问了
That's top-secret.
这是最高机密
But whatever Fluffy's guarding,
不管路威在看守什么
Snape's trying to steal it.
那就是斯内普要偷的东西
Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.
胡说八道 斯内普教授可是霍格沃茨的老师
Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one.
谁知道 反正我看到他在下咒语
I've read all about them.
我在书里读到过
You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking.
需要眼睛紧盯目标 斯内普就没眨过眼
Exactly.
没错
Now, you listen to me, all three of you.
你们三个听我说
You're meddling in things
这件事太危险
that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous.
你们不该搀和
What that dog is guarding
狗狗看护的东西
is between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.
只和邓布利多及尼古拉斯·勒梅有关
Nicholas Flamel?
尼古拉斯·勒梅
I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.
糟糕 我又说漏嘴了
Nicholas Flamel. Who's Nicholas Flamel?
谁是尼古拉斯·勒梅
I don't know.
我不知道
Merry Christmas Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Ring the Hogwarts bell
霍格沃茨的钟声响起
Merry Christmas Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Cast a Christmas spell
轻施一个圣诞魔法
Knight to e5.
骑士 走E5
Queen to e5.
王后 走E5
That's totally barbaric!
太暴力了
That's wizard's chess.
巫师象棋就是这样
I see you've packed.
你已经打包好行李了
I see you haven't.
你可没有
Change of plans. My parents decided to
计划有变 我爸妈
go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie.
去罗马尼亚看望我哥查理去了
He's studying dragons there.
他在那里研究火龙
Good. You can help Harry.
也好 你可以协助哈利
He's going to the library to look up Nicholas Flamel.
他正在图书馆寻找尼古拉斯·勒梅的信息呢
We've looked a hundred times!
我们都翻遍了 还是一无所获
Not in the restricted section.
别忘了还有禁书区
Happy Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I think we've had a bad influence on her.
我觉得咱们会被她带坏的
Harry, wake up! Come on, Harry, wake up!
哈利 醒醒 快来看 哈利
Happy Christmas, Harry.
圣诞快乐 哈利
Happy Christmas, Ron.
圣诞快乐 罗恩
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么
Oh, my mum made it. Looks like you've got one too.
妈妈织的毛衣 好像你也有一件
- I've got presents? - Yeah.
-我的礼物 -是啊
There they are.
就是这个
"Your father left this in my possession before he died.
"令尊过世前 把此物托付给我
It is time it was returned to you. Use it well. "
今物归原主 请妥善使用"
What is it?
这是什么东西
Some kind of cloak.
像是斗篷
Well, let's see, then. Put it on.
不错 穿上瞧瞧
My body's gone!
我的身体不见了
I know what that is. That's an invisibility cloak!
我知道了 这是件隐形斗篷
I'm invisible?
我隐形了
They're really rare.
这可是稀有宝贝
I wonder who gave it to you.
奇怪 谁寄给你的
There was no name. It just said, "Use it well. "
没有署名 只是写着"请妥善使用"
Famous Fire-Eaters.
《著名的食火者》
Fifteenth-Century Fiends.
《十五世纪的恶魔》
Flamel. Nicholas Flamel. Where are you?
勒梅 尼古拉斯·勒梅 你在哪里
Who's there?
I know you're in there. You can't hide.
我知道你在里面 躲不了的
Who is it? Show yourself.
是谁 快点现形
Severus, I...
西弗勒斯 我...
You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell.
你不希望我和你对着干吧 奇洛
I don't know what you mean.
我不清楚你在说什么
You know perfectly well what I mean.
恰恰相反 你很清楚
We'll have another little chat soon.
我们有空再聊
When you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie.
好好聊聊你究竟在替谁做事
Professors. I found this in the restricted section.
教授们 我在禁书区发现了这个
It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed.
还烫手呢 显然有学生溜出寝室了
Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi
"I show not your face but your heart desire"
反过来即为"我所显示的不是你的脸 而是你心里的渴望"
Mum?
妈妈
Dad?
爸爸
Ron, you've really gotta see this! Ron, you've gotta see this!
罗恩 你得看看这个 一定得看看
Ron, Ron, come on, get out of bed!
罗恩 快点起床
- Why? - There's something you've got to see! Come on.
-怎么了 -有件东西你一定得看看
Come on! Come! Come look, it's my parents!
快 快点 看 这是我父母
I only see us.
我只看到我们俩
Look in properly. Go on, stand there.
对准角度再看 站这里
- There. You see them, don't you? - That's me! Only I'm head boy.
-看到了没 -是我自己 成了学生会主席
And I'm holding the Quidditch Cup.
而且赢了魁地奇杯
And bloody hell! I'm Quidditch captain too!
我的天呐 我还是魁地奇队长
I look good.
看上去帅呆了
Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?
哈利 你觉得镜子显示的是未来么
How can it? Both my parents are dead.
怎么可能 我父母都已经过世了
Do you like yours, Ron?
喜欢你的礼物吗 罗恩
- Ron? - I'll be right back.
-罗恩 -我待会儿再跟你聊
Wanna play chess?
玩象棋吗
No.
Wanna go and visit Hagrid?
去看海格吗
No.
不去
Harry, I know what you're thinking, but don't.
哈利 我知道你在想什么 但是别这样
There's something not right about that mirror.
镜子里的事情是虚幻的
Back again, Harry?
又来了吗 哈利
I see that you, like so many before you
你和以前那些人一样
have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised.
在厄里斯魔镜中找到了乐趣
I trust by now you realize what it does.
我想现在你应该知道它的作用
Let me give you a clue.
给你点提示
The happiest man on earth
只有世上最快乐的人
would look in the mirror and see only himself
才会在镜子中会看到
exactly as he is.
现实中的自己
So then, it shows us what we want. Whatever we want.
那么 这是一面显示我们欲求的镜子
Yes. And no.
是 也不是
It shows us nothing more or less
它反映的其实是
than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts.
我们内心最最深切的渴望
Now you, Harry, who have never known your family.
对于你 哈利 你从没见过家人
You see them standing beside you.
所以看到了他们在你身边
But remember this, Harry.
但记住 哈利
This mirror gives us neither knowledge
这块镜子不会给我们知识
or truth.
和真相
Men have wasted away in front of it. Even gone mad.
人们只会在它前面虚度光阴 甚至发疯
That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home.
所以我明天要把它挪个地方
And I must ask you
而且我告诉你
not to go looking for it again.
不要想着找它了
It does not do to dwell on dreams
人不能活在梦里
and forget to live.
而忘记生活
Hi, Hedwig.
你好 海德薇
Look at you, playing with your cards. Pathetic!
看看你 还玩牌 真悲哀
We've got final exams soon.
马上考试了
I'm ready. Ask me any question.
我都复习好了 随便问
All right. What are the ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?
那么遗忘药水的配方是什么
I forgot.
忘了
What do you plan to do if it's in the exam?
要是考到这个题你怎么办
- Copy off you. - No, you won't.
-抄你啊 -不行
Besides, we're to be given
而且 考试用的笔
special quills with an Anti-Cheating Spell.
都施了防作弊魔咒
That's insulting!
这简直就是侮辱
It's as if they don't trust us! Dumbledore again!
完全不信任我们 又是张邓布利多
- Leg-Locker Curse? - Malfoy.
-锁腿咒 -马尔福干的
You have got to start standing up to people. Neville
你得在大家面前挺住 纳威
How? I can barely stand at all!
说得轻巧 我都站不牢
I'll do the countercurse!
我来给你解咒
No, that's all I need!
不 不 还是这样好了
You to set my kneecaps on fire!
我可不想把腿给烧了
I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom.
别嘲笑我 Longbottom
Besides, if anyone cared to notice
难道大家没有发现
my eyebrows have completely grown back!
我烧掉的眉毛已经长齐了
I found him!
我找到了
"Dumbledore is particularly famous for
"邓布利多因于1945年
his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945."
击败了黑法师格林德沃而闻名于天下"
- Go on! - "For his discovery of the twelve uses of dragon blood...
-继续 -"他发现了龙血的十二种用途
阿布思·邓布利多
and his welcomed alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel"!
并与尼古拉斯·勒梅搭档 在炼金术上造诣颇深"
I knew the name sounded familiar.
我就觉得这名字耳熟
I read it on the train that day.
那天在火车上看到过
Follow me!
跟我来
Hey! Wait! Where are you going?
等等 你们要去哪里
What about the countercurse?
说好的解咒呢
I had you looking in the wrong section.
我让你们找错了地方
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么会那么笨呢
I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading.
几周前我接了这本书解解闷
This is light?
这能解闷吗
Of course! Here it is!
没错 就是这个
Nicholas Flamel is the
尼古拉斯·勒梅是
only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone.
唯一已知的魔法石制作者
The what?
什么东西
Honestly, don't you two read?
难道你们俩从来不看书吗
"The Philosopher's Stone
魔法石
is a legendary substance with astonishing powers.
是一种具有超凡魔力的传奇物品
It'll transform any metal into pure gold,
它可以点石成金
and produces the Elixir of Life
还能制作长生不老药
which will make the drinker immortal. "
让人永生
- Immortal? - It means you'll never die.
-长生不老 -就是说你死不了
I know what it means!
我知道是什么意思
"The only Stone currently in existence
"现存的唯一魔法石
belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel,
归尼古拉斯·勒梅先生所有
the noted alchemist who last year
这位著名的炼金术士
celebrated his 665th birthday."
去年度过了他的第665个生日"
That's what Fluffy's guarding on the third floor.
路威在三楼守护的就是这东西
That's what's under the trap door. The Philosopher's Stone.
那活板门里面就是这个 魔法石
- Hagrid. - Oh, hello.
-海格 -你好
Sorry, don't wish to be rude,
抱歉 无意冒犯
but I'm in no fit state to entertain today.
但是今天我不能陪你们玩了
We know about the Philosopher's Stone.
我们知道魔法石的事了
We think Snape's trying to steal it.
我们认为斯内普想偷它
Snape? Come on, are you still on about him, aren't you?
斯内普 你们不会还在怀疑他吧
Hagrid, we know he's after the stone,
海格 我们知道他想得到魔法石
we just don't know why.
只是不知道什么目
Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone.
斯内普是保护魔法石的老师之一
He's not about to steal it.
他不会去偷它的
What?
什么
You heard. Alright, come on now, I'm a bit preoccupied today.
没错 你们快走吧 我今天有点忙
Wait a minute. "One of the teachers"?
等等 "老师之一"
Of course!
这就对了
There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there?
还有其他东西在保护着魔法石 对吧
- Spells, enchantments. - That's right.
-咒语和魔法 -没错
Waste of bloody time, if you ask me.
要我说简直是浪费时间
Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy.
没有人能过得了路威这一关
Ain't a soul knows how, except for me and Dumbledore.
谁都不知道方法 除了我和邓布利多
I shouldn't have told you that. I should not have told you that.
我不该告诉你们的 我不该多嘴的
Hagrid, what exactly is that?
海格 那到底是什么
That? It's a...it's um...
那个吗 是个 是个
I know what that is!
我知道那是什么
But, Hagrid, how did you get one?
但是海格 你是怎么弄到的
I won it. Off a stranger I met down at the pub.
我从酒吧里的一个陌生人那里赢来的
Seemed quite glad to be rid of it, as a matter of fact.
说实话 那人好像巴不得送走它
Is that...
那是
a dragon?
一条龙吗
That's not just a dragon.
那可不是普通的龙
That's a Norwegian Ridgeback.
那是一条挪威脊背龙
My brother Charlie works with these in Romania.
我哥哥查理就在罗马尼亚研究它们
Isn't he beautiful? Oh, bless him.
不觉得他很漂亮吗 上帝保佑他
Look, he knows his mummy.
快看 找妈妈来了
Hello, Norbert.
你好 诺伯
Norbert?
诺伯
Yeah, well, he's gotta have a name, don't he?
对啊 他总得有个名字吧
Don't you, Norbert?
对吧 诺伯
He'll have to be trained up a bit, of course.
当然了 他还是有点缺乏教养
Who's that?
那是谁
Malfoy.
马尔福
Oh, dear.
不好了
Hagrid always wanted a dragon.
海格一直想养一条龙
Told me so the first time I ever met him.
第一次见到我的时候就跟我说过
It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows.
这太疯狂了 更糟的是 马尔福知道了
- I don't understand. Is that bad? - It's bad.
-我不明白 是坏事吗 -是的
Good evening.
晚安
Nothing, I repeat, nothing...
无论如何 我重复 无论如何
gives a student the right to walk about the school at night.
学生都不能半夜里在学校里闲逛
Therefore, as punishment for your actions,
因此 作为对你们的惩罚
50 points will be taken.
扣掉50分
-50?! - Each.
-50分 -每个人
And to ensure it doesn't happen again,
为了确保这种事不再发生
all four of you will receive detention.
你们四个都要留堂
Excuse me, professor, perhaps I heard you wrong.
抱歉 教授 也许我听错了
I thought you said the four of us.
你刚说我们四个
No, you heard me correctly, Mr Malfoy.
不 我就是那么说的 马尔福先生
You see, honorable as your intentions were,
尽管你的出发点是好的
but you too were out of bed after hours.
但是你也半夜跑出来了
You will join your classmates in detention.
你要跟你的同学们一起受罚
A pity they let the old punishments die.
以前的惩罚方式废除了 真可惜
There was a time detention would found you
以前被罚留堂的人
hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons.
都要倒挂在地牢里
God, I miss the screaming.
我真怀念那惨叫声
You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight.
今晚你们和海格一起留堂
He's got a little job to do inside the Dark Forest.
他要到禁林里办点事情
A sorry lot, this, Hagrid.
调皮虫们来了 海格
Oh, good God, man.
天啊 伙计
You're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?
你还在对那条龙念念不忘吗
Norbert's gone.
诺伯走了
Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.
邓布利多把他送到罗马尼亚的栖息地了
Well, that's good, isn't it?
那是好事 不是吗
He'll be with his own kind.
他能和同类在一起了
Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?
万一他不喜欢罗马尼亚呢
What if the other dragons are mean to him?
如果其他的龙欺负他怎么办
He's only a baby after all.
他毕竟才那么小
Oh for God's sake, pulI yourself together, man.
得了吧 振作起来
You're going into the Forest after all.
你要进林子里去的
Got to have your wits about you.
头脑最好保持清醒
The Forest? I thought that was a joke.
禁林 我以为你在开玩笑
We can't go in there.
我们不能进去
Students aren't allowed.
学生不准进去的
And there are...
而且里面有
werewolves.
狼人
Oh, there's more than werewolves in those trees, eh.
那林子里可不止有狼人
You can be sure of that.
这点可以肯定
Nighty-night.
晚安
Right. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Hagrid, what is that?
海格 那是什么
What we're here for. See that?
我们来的目的 看到了吗
That's unicorn blood, that is.
那是独角兽的血
I found one dead a few weeks ago.
几星期前我发现有一头死掉了
Now, this one's been hurt bad by something.
这一头伤得很重
So, it's our job
我们的任务
to go and find the poor beast.
就是找到那可怜的家伙
Ron, Hermione, you come with me.
罗恩 赫敏 你们跟着我
Ok.
好的
Harry, you'll go with Malfoy.
哈利 你跟马尔福一起
Okay. Then I get Fang.
好吧 那我要牙牙
Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward.
行 要知道 他胆小的很
You wait till my father hears about this.
我回去告诉我爸 走着瞧
This is servant's stuff.
这是仆人干的活
If I didn't know better, Draco,
也许我看错了 德拉科
I'd say you were scared.
你是不是害怕了
I'm not scared, Potter.
我才不害怕 波特
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Come on, Fang.
来吧 牙牙
Scared!
说我害怕
What is it, Fang?
怎么了 牙牙
Harry Potter, you must leave.
哈利·波特 你必须离开这里
You are known to many creatures here.
这里很多生物都认识你
The Forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you.
这时候的禁林不安全 尤其对于你来说
But what was that thing you saved me from?
你赶走的那个是什么东西
A monstrous creature.
一个怪物
It is a terrible crime to slay an unicorn.
屠杀独角兽是很可怕的罪行
Drinking the blood of an unicorn will keep you alive
喝了独角兽的血会延续你的生命
even if you are an inch from death.
即使你已经苟延残喘
But at a terrible price.
但是要付出很大的代价
For you have slain something so pure
杀掉这么纯洁的生物
that from the moment the blood touches your lips,
从它的血液碰到你嘴唇的那一刻起
you will have a half-life.
你就半生半死了
A cursed life.
一辈子被诅咒
But who would choose such a life?
但是谁会选择这样活着
Can you think of no one?
你想不到吗
Do you mean to say that thing that killed the unicorn...
你的意思是杀了这独角兽的
that was drinking its blood,
那个喝了它的血的
that was Voldemort?
是伏地魔吗
Do you know what is hidden in the school
你知道此时此刻在学校里
at this very moment, Mr. Potter?
藏着什么东西吗 波特先生
The Philosopher's Stone.
魔法石
Harry!
哈利
Hello there, Firenze.
你好啊 费伦泽
See you've met our young Mr. Potter.
看来你见过波特了
You all right there, Harry?
你还好吧 哈利
Harry Potter, this is where I leave you.
哈利·波特 我就送你到这里
You're safe now. Good luck.
你现在安全了 祝你好运
You mean, You-Know-Who is out there right now in the Forest?
你是说 神秘人在禁林里吗
But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns.
他很虚弱 靠喝独角兽的血为生
Don't you see? We had it wrong.
你不明白吗 我们之前错了
Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself.
斯内普偷魔法石不是为了自己
He wants the stone for Voldemort.
他是为伏地魔偷的
With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again.
有了长生不老药 伏地魔就能再次崛起
He'll...
他会
He'll come back.
他会回归的
But if he comes back,
但是如果他回归了
you don't think he'll try to kill you, do you?
他是不是要来杀了你
If he'd had the chance, he might have tried tonight.
如果他有机会 也许今晚就动手了
And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final.
我还担心魔药课期末考呢
Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing.
等等 我们忘记了一点
Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared?
伏地魔唯一害怕的人是谁
Dumbledore.
邓布利多
As long as Dumbledore is around, Harry, you're safe.
只要邓布利多在这里 哈利 你就是安全的
As long as Dumbledore is around, you can't be touched.
只要邓布利多在这里 没有人伤得了你
I'd always heard Hogwarts' end-of-year exams were frightful,
我一直以为霍格沃茨的期末考很难
but I found that rather enjoyable.
但是却觉得挺轻松的
Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?
那是你 你还好吧 哈利
My scar. It keeps burning.
我的伤疤 一直在灼烧
It's happened before.
之前也发生过
Not like this.
这次不一样了
Perhaps you should see the nurse.
也许你该去校医院看一下
I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming.
我想这是个警告 危险要到来了
- Of course! - What is it?
-这就对了 -怎么了
Don't you think it's a bit odd
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon,
海格最渴望的东西就是一条龙
and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one?
结果刚好那个陌生人就有一条
I mean, how many people wander around
有多少人会揣着龙蛋
with dragon eggs in their pocket?
四处溜达
Why didn't I see it before?
我之前怎么就没想明白呢
Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?
海格 那龙蛋是谁给你的
What did he look like?
他长的什么样
I don't know, I never saw his face.
我不知道 一直没看到他的脸
He kept his hood up.
他戴着兜帽
This stanger though, you and he must have talked.
那个陌生人 你们肯定谈过话
Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after.
他想知道我养过哪些生物
I told him, I said, "After Fluffy,
我跟他说 我说 "养过路威
a dragon's gonna be no problem."
养一条龙简直是小意思"
Then is he interested in Fluffy?
那他对路威感兴趣吗
Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy.
他当然对路威感兴趣
How often do you come across a three-headed dog?
有多少人见过三头犬
Even if you were in the trade.
哪怕你是倒卖这个的
But I told him, I said, I said that
但是我跟他说 我说 我说
"The trick with any beast
"对待生物的诀窍
is to know how to calm him."
就是要安抚它"
Take Fluffy, for example.
拿路威说吧
Just play him a little bit of music and he falls straight to sleep.
给他来点音乐他就睡着了
I shouldn't have told you that.
我不该告诉你们
Where are you going? Wait!
你们要去哪 等等
We have to see professor Dumbledore. Immediately!
我们要见邓布利多教授 马上
I'm afraid professor Dumbledore is not here.
邓布利多教授不在这里
He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic
魔法部有点紧急的事情
and left immediately for London.
他去伦敦了
He's gone? But this is important!
他走了 但是这事很重要
This is about the Philosopher's Stone!
这事有关魔法石
- How do you know...? - Someone's going to try and steal it.
-你怎么知道 -有人想去偷了它
I don't know how you three found out about the Stone,
我不知道你们三个是怎么知道魔法石的
but I assure you it is perfectly well protected.
但是我保证它现在很安全
Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly.
你们回宿舍去吧 安静点走
That was no stranger Hagrid have met, isn't it?
海格碰到的不是陌生人 对吧
It was Snape.
是斯内普
Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy.
也就是说他知道怎么绕过路威了
- And with Dumbledore gone... - Good afternoon.
-而且邓布利多不在 -下午好
Now, what would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves
这么好的天气 你们三个小格兰芬多
be doing inside on a day like this?
在室内待着干什么呢
- We were just... - You ought to be careful.
-我们只是 -你们要小心点
People will think you're...
别人会以为你们
up to something.
图谋不轨
Now what do we do?
我们该怎么办
We go down the trap door. Tonight.
我们穿越活板门 就今晚
Trevor.
莱福
Trevor, go! You shouldn't be here!
莱福 走开 你怎么在这
Neither should you.
你们怎么在这
You're sneaking out again, aren't you?
你们又要偷偷溜出去 对吧
Now, Neville, listen. We were...
纳威 听着 我们
No, I won't let you!
不 我不会放你们走的
You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again.
你们又会给格兰芬多带来麻烦的
I'll fight you.
我跟你们拼了
Neville, I'm really really sorry about this.
纳威 我很抱歉
Petrificus Totalus.
统统石化
You're a little scary sometimes, you know that?
你有时候挺吓人的 你知道吗
Brilliant, but scary.
很棒 但是也挺吓人
Let's go.
我们走吧
- Sorry. - It's for your own good, you know.
-对不起 -这是为了你好
You stood on my foot!
你踩到我的脚了
Sorry.
对不起
Alohomora.
阿拉霍洞开
Wait a minute. He's...
等等 他在
snoring.
打呼噜
Snape's already been here.
斯内普已经来了
He's put a spell on the harp.
他对这竖琴施了咒语
It's got horrible breath.
它的口臭真重
- We have to move its paw. - What?
-我们得把它的爪子挪开 -什么
Come on!
来吧
Okay. Push.
好了 推一把
I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign.
我先进去 等我给你们信号再下去
If something bad happens, get yourselves out.
如果遇到了麻烦 你们就赶紧离开
Does it seem a bit quiet to you?
你们觉不觉得有点安静
The harp.
竖琴
It's stopped playing.
它停止弹奏了
Jump!
快跳
Lucky this plant thing's here, really.
幸好有这种植物在
Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil's Snare.
别动 你们俩 这是魔鬼之网
You have to relax. If you don't,
你们必须要放松 不然的话
it will only kill you faster.
你会死得更快
Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax!
死得更快 这叫我怎么放松
Hermione!
赫敏
- Now what are we gonna do? - Just relax!
-我们该怎么办 -放松
Hermione, where are you?
赫敏 你在哪里
Do what I say! Trust me.
按我说的做 相信我
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-你没事吧 -没事 我还好
- He's not relaxing, is he? - Apparently not.
-他还是没放松 是吧 -显然是
- We've gotta do something. - What?
-我们得想想办法 -什么办法
I remember reading something in Herbology.
草药课上好像读到过
Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare. It's deadly fun
魔鬼网 魔鬼网 魔网致命
but will sulk in the sun! That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight.
却怕太阳 没错 它怕阳光
Lumus Solem.
明亮如昼
- Ron, you okay? - Yeah.
-罗恩 你还好吧 -还好
Lucky we didn't panic.
幸好没有慌张
Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology.
幸好赫敏草药课听讲了
What is that?
什么声音
I don't know. Sounds like wings.
不知道 像是翅膀的声音
Curious. I've never seen birds like these.
奇怪 我从来没见过这种鸟
They're not birds. They're keys.
那不是鸟 是钥匙
And I'll bet one of them fits that door.
肯定有一把是开那扇门的
- What's this all about? - I don't know.
-我们要怎么办 -我不知道
Strange.
奇怪
Alohomora!
阿拉霍洞开
Well, it was worth a try.
试试总没错吧
What will we do? There must be a thousand keys.
怎么办 有上千把钥匙呢
We want a big, old-fashioned one.
我们要找一把古色古香的大钥匙
Probably rusty like the handle.
像把手一样 可能生锈了
I see it! The one with the broken wing.
我看到了 翅膀受伤的那把
What's wrong, Harry?
怎么了 哈利
It's too simple.
这太简单了
Go on, Harry!
加油 哈利
If Snape could catch it on that old broomstick,
如果斯内普都能骑着旧扫帚抓住它
you can.
那你也能
You're the youngest Seeker in a century.
你可是一个世纪以来最年轻的找球手
This complicates things a bit.
看来没那么简单
Catch the key!
接住钥匙
Hurry up!
快点
I don't like this. I don't like this at all.
我不喜欢这里 一点也不喜欢
Where are we? A graveyard.
我们在哪 墓地吗
This is no graveyard.
这不是墓地
It's a chessboard.
这是个棋盘
There's the door.
门在那边
Now what do we do?
现在我们怎么办
It's obvious, isn't it?
这还不明显吗
We've got to play our way across the room.
我们得下棋才能走到屋子的那边
Alright, Harry, you take the empty bishop's square.
好吧 哈利 你去那个主教的位置[就是相]
Hermione, you'll be the queen-side castle.
赫敏 你当皇后边上的车
As for me, I'll be a knight.
至于我 我要做个骑士[也就是马]
What happens now?
然后呢
Well, white moves first.
白棋先走
And then
然后
we play.
看我们的
Ron, you don't suppose this is going to be like
罗恩 我们不会是要
real wizard's chess, do you?
下真正的巫师棋吧 是吗
You there, d5.
你 走到D5
Yes, Hermione.
是的 赫敏
I think this is gonna be exactly like wizard's chess.
这和巫师棋一模一样
Castle to e4!
车到E4
Pawn to c3!
卒到c3
- Wait a minute. - You understand right, Harry.
-等等 -没错 哈利
Once I make my move, the queen will take me.
我走完下一步 皇后会吃掉我
Then you're free to check the king.
你就可以把国王将死了
- No. Ron, no! - What is it?
-不 罗恩 不 -什么意思
He's going to sacrifice himself.
他要牺牲自己
No, you can't, there must be another way!
不行 一定还有别的办法
Do you wanna stop Snape from getting that Stone or not?
你到底想不想阻止斯内普偷魔法石
Harry, it's you that has to go on. I know it.
哈利 你一定要继续下去 我知道
Not me. Not Hermione. You.
不是我 也不是赫敏 是你
Knight to h3.
马去H3
Check.
将军
Ron!
罗恩
No, don't move!
不 别动
Don't forget, we're still playing.
别忘了 棋局还没结束
Checkmate.
将军
Take care of Ron. Then go to the owlery.
照看好罗恩 然后去猫头鹰棚屋
Send a message to Dumbledore. Ron's right.
给邓布利多送信 罗恩说得对
I have to go on.
我得继续
You'll be okay, Harry.
你会没事的 哈利
You're a great wizard. You really are.
你是个了不起的巫师 真的
Not as good as you.
不如你出色
Me? Books and cleverness.
我 不过是死读书 再耍点小聪明
There are more important things.
还有更重要的东西
Friendship and bravery.
那就是友谊和勇气
And, Harry, just be careful.
哈利 你要小心
You?
是你?
No, it can't be. Snape, he was the...
不 不可能 斯内普 是他...
Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he?
是啊 他确实像个坏人 不是吗
Next to him, who would suspect
有他在 谁还会怀疑
poor, stuttering Professor Quirrell?
可怜的 结结巴巴的奇洛教授
But that day, during the Quidditch match,
但是那天 魁地奇比赛上
Snape tried to kill me.
斯内普想杀了我
No, dear boy. I tried to kill you!
不 亲爱的 是我要杀你
And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire
相信我 要不是斯内普的斗篷着火了
and broken my eye contact
把我撞翻了
I would have succeeded.
我本可以成功的
Even with Snape muttering his little countercurse.
斯内普再念反咒也没用
Snape was trying to save me?
斯内普是在救我吗
I knew you were a danger to me right from the off,
我从一开始就知道你对我是个威胁
especially after Halloween.
尤其是万圣节后
Then you let the troll in!
是你把巨怪放进来的
Very good, Potter, yes.
非常好 波特 是的
Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled.
倒霉的是 斯内普起了疑心
While everyone was running about the dongeon,
人们都跑向地牢时
he went to the third floor to head me off.
他直接赶到四楼阻拦我
He, of course, never trusted me again.
当然 他再也不相信我了
He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand.
他很少让我单独一人 但是他不知道
I'm never alone. Never.
我从来都不是一个人 不是
Now, what does this mirror do?
这面镜子是怎么回事
I see what I desire.
我看到了我的渴望
I see myself holding the Stone.
我看到我拿着魔法石
But how do I get it?
但我是怎么得到的呢
Use the boy.
利用那个男孩
Come here, Potter! Now!
过来 波特 快点
Tell me, what do you see?
告诉我 你看到了什么
What is it? What do you see?
怎么样 你看到了什么
I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore.
我正在跟邓布利多握手
I've won the house cup.
我赢得了学院杯
He lies.
他在说谎
Tell the truth! What do you see?
说实话 你看到了什么
Let me speak to him.
让我跟他说
Master, you are not strong enough.
主人 你的体力还不够
I have strength enough for this.
这点力气还是有的
Harry Potter
哈利·波特
we meet again.
我们又见面了
Voldemort.
伏地魔
Yes. You see what I've become?
是啊 你看我变成什么样子了
See what I must do to survive?
看我怎样苟延残喘
Live off another. A mere parasite.
活在别人的身体里 当个寄生虫
Unicorn blood can sustain me
独角兽的血给了我些体力
but it cannot give me a body of my own.
却不能给我躯体
But there is something that can.
但是有一样东西可以
Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket.
那东西 正好就在你的口袋里
Stop him!
拦住他
Don't be a fool.
别犯傻了
Why suffer an horrific death
何苦自寻死路
when you can join me and live?
不如共享永生
Never!
休想
Bravery. Your parents had it too.
勇气可嘉 你父母也是如此
Tell me, Harry
告诉我 哈利
would you like to see your mother and father again?
你想不想再见到你的父母
Together
我们联手
we can bring them back.
可以让他们起死回生
All I ask is for something in return.
我只要一点点回报
That's it, Harry.
没错 哈利
There is no good and evil.
世上本无善恶
There is only power
只有权力
and those too weak to seek it.
和无力追逐权力的人
Together, we'll do extraordinary things.
我们联手 可以成就大事
Just give me the Stone!
把魔法石给我
You liar!
你撒谎
Kill him!
杀了他
What is this magic?
这是什么魔法
Fool, get the Stone!
蠢货 快去抢魔法石
(早日康复)
Good afternoon, Harry.
下午好 哈利
- Tokens from your admirers? - Admirers?
-崇拜者的礼物? -崇拜者?
What happened in the dungeons
你和奇洛教授
between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret.
在地下室里的故事 是个秘密
So, naturally, the whole school knows.
秘密总是不胫而走 全校都知道了
I see that your friend Ronald has saved you
看来你的朋友罗恩
the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs.
帮你打开了巧克力蛙
Ron was here? Is he all right? What about Hermione?
罗恩来过吗 他还好吗 赫敏呢
Fine. They're both just fine.
很好 他们都很好
- What happened to the Stone? - Relax, dear boy.
-魔法石呢 -放松 亲爱的
The Stone has been destroyed.
魔法石已经被毁掉了
My friend Nicholas and I have had a little chat
我和朋友尼可谈了谈
and agreed it was best all around.
一致认为这样最好
But then, Flamel, he'll die, won't he?
但那样的话 勒梅会死的 不是吗
He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order.
他有足够的长生不老药来料理后事
But yes, he will die.
但是 他会死
How is it I got the Stone, sir?
我是怎么拿到魔法石的 先生
One minute I was staring in the mirror and...
我一看那面镜子...
You see, only a person
你看 必须是
who wanted to find the Stone, find it
想要找到魔法石 找到它
but not use it, would be able to get it.
但不利用它的人 才能得到它
That is one of my more brilliant ideas.
这是我的妙计之一
And between you and me, that is saying something.
别跟别人说 我的妙计厉害吧
Does that mean, with the Stone gone,
是不是说 魔法石被毁掉了
that Voldemort can never come back?
伏地魔就永远消失了
I'm afraid
恐怕
there are ways in which he can return.
他还会想办法卷土重来
Harry, do you know why
哈利 你知道为什么
Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?
奇洛教授不能让你碰他吗
It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you.
因为你的母亲 她为你牺牲了自己
And that kind of act leaves a mark.
那种牺牲留下了印记
No, this kind of mark cannot be seen.
不 是看不见的印记
- It lives in your very skin. - What is it?
-在你的身体里 -那是什么
Love, Harry. Love.
爱 哈利 是爱
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.
比比多味豆
I was most unfortunate in my youth
我年轻时真倒霉
to come across a vomit-flavored one.
吃到了颗呕吐味的
And since then, I'm afraid I've lost my liking for them.
从那以后 我就不喜欢豆子了
But I think I could be safe
不过我想 来一颗太妃糖味的
with a nice toffee.
总没问题
Alas!
倒霉
Earwax.
耳屎味
- All right there, Ron? - All right. You?
-还好吧 罗恩 -还好 你呢
All right. Hermione?
很好 赫敏呢
Never better.
再好不过了
(斯莱特林学院)
Another year gone.
又一年过去了
And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding.
没记错的话 现在要颁发学院杯
And the points stand thus:
得分情况为
In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points.
第四名 格兰芬多 312分
Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points.
第三名 赫奇帕奇 352分
In second place
第二名
Ravenclaw with 426 points.
拉文克劳 426分
And in first place
第一名的是
with 472 points, Slytherin house.
472分的斯莱特林学院
Nice one, mate.
干得好 伙计
Yes, well done, Slytherin. Well done.
是啊 表现很好 斯莱特林 很好
However, recent events must be taken into account.
然而 最近发生的几件事也要计算在内
And I have a few last-minute points to award.
我最后还要奖励一些分数
To Miss Hermione Granger,
赫敏·格兰杰小姐
for the cool use of intellect
当大家身处险境时
while others were in grave peril
你冷静思考
50 points.
奖励50分
Good job.
做得好
Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley,
第二项 给罗恩·韦斯莱先生
for the best-played game of chess
因为你赢下了霍格沃茨
that Hogwarts has seen these many years,
许多年来最精彩的一盘棋
50 points.
奖励50分
And third
第三项
to Mr. Harry Potter
哈利·波特先生
for pure nerve and outstanding courage
为你无畏的胆量和过人的勇气
I award Gryffindor house 60 points.
我要奖励给格兰芬多学院60分
We're tied with Slytherin!
我们和斯莱特林打平了
Finally, it takes a great deal of bravery
最后还有 对付敌人
to stand up to your enemies
我们需要很大的勇气
but a great deal more
但在朋友面前坚定立场
to stand up to your friends.
需要更大的勇气
I award 10 points
我要奖励10分
to Neville Longbottom.
给纳威·隆巴顿先生
Assuming that my calculations are correct
如果我没算错的话
I believe that a change of decoration is in order.
我觉得这里的装饰需要改变一下
Gryffindor wins the house cup.
格兰芬多赢得了学院杯
We won.We won
我们赢了,我们拿到了冠军
Come on, now. Hurry up, you'll be late.
快走 快点 该迟到了
Train's leaving. Go on. Come on, hurry up.
火车就要开了 快走 快点
- Come on, Harry. - One minute.
-走吧 哈利 -等一下
Thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, did you?
还以为你不告别就要走了呢
This is for you.
这个给你
Thanks, Hagrid.
谢谢 海格
Go on. On with you. On with you now. Oh, listen, Harry.
走吧 走吧 记着 哈利
If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief
要是你那个蠢货表哥达力欺负你
you could always threaten him
你就威胁他
with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his.
给他变一副猪耳朵 配他的尾巴
But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic
但是海格 我们离开霍格沃茨
away from Hogwarts. You know that.
是不能施魔法的 你知道的
I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Right?
我知道 但是你的表哥不知道 对吧
Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?
回家的感觉有点奇怪 不是吗
I'm not going home.
我不是回家
Not really.
不算是