Many strange legends are told Of these jungles of India...
许多奇异的传说是讲述印度这片丛林的
but none so strange as the story of a small boy named Mowgli.
没有一个传说能比名叫毛戈力的小男孩的传说更奇异
It all began when the silence Of the jungle was broken by an unfamiliar sound.
这个传说开始于一种打破丛林寂静的奇怪的声音
It was a sound like one never heard before in this part of the jungle.
这种声音在这片丛林从来没听见过
It was a man cub!
一个婴儿的声音
Had I known how deeply I was to be involved...
如果知道后来那些事儿有多麻烦
I would've obeyed my first impulse and walked away.
我本该听从最初的直觉--走开
This man cub would have to have nourishment, and soon.
这个婴孩该吃点食物了,要快
It was many days travel to the nearest man village...
但最近的村子也要走好多天...
and without a mother's care, he would soon perish.
没妈妈的照顾,他很快会死
Then it occurred to me.
我想到了
A family of wolves I knew had been blessed with a litter of cubs.
我认识的一家狼刚幸运地产下一窝小崽
Oh, I knew there'd be no problem with the mother thanks to the maternal instinct, but...
我知道, 由于母性的本能,母亲毫无问题,不过...
I wasn't so sure about Rama, the father.
对父亲——罗摩,我没把握
Ten times the rains had come and gone.
雨季来来往往了十次
And I often stopped by to see how Mowgli the man cub was getting along.
我经常顺便去看看人兽过得怎样了
He was a favorite of all the young wolf cubs of the pack.
他是所有一群狼崽中的幸运儿
No man cub was ever happier.
没有哪个人兽像他那样快乐
And yet, I knew that someday...
然而,我知道有一天
he would have to go back to his own kind.
他将不得不回到人群中去
Then one night, the wolf pack elders met at council rock...
一天夜晚,狼群中的年长者在议事
because Shere Khan the tiger...
由于契尔可汗——一只老虎
had returned to their part of the jungle.
已返回这片丛林
This meeting was to change the man cub's entire future.
这次会议将改变人兽的一生
Shere Khan will surely kill the boy and all who try to protect him.
契尔可汗肯定会杀了小男孩和那些保护他的人
Now, are we all in agreement as to what must be done?
现在,大家都同意要采取的措施吗?
Now it is my unpleasant duty to tell the boy's father.
现在我很不情愿地告诉男孩的父亲
Rama. Uh, come over here, please.
罗摩,请到这边来
Yes, Akela? - The council has reached its decision.
好,什么事,阿卡拉? - 会议已一致通过
The man cub can no longer stay with the pack.
人兽不能再和狼群呆在一起了
He must leave at once - Leave?
他必须马上离开 - 离开?
I'm sorry, Rama. There is no other way.
很抱歉,罗摩, 没其他办法了
But-- But the man cub is -- Well, he's like my own son.
但——这个人兽是就象我自己的儿子
Surely he's entitled to the protection of the pack.
他当然有资格得到狼群的保护
But, Rama, even the strength of the pack is no match for the tiger.
但是,罗摩,即使一群狼的力量也比不过那只老虎
But the boy cannot survive alone in the jungle.
但是那个男孩一个人,在丛林会活不下去啊。
Akela. Perhaps I can be of help.
阿卡拉,也许我有办法
You, Bagheera? How?
你,巴吉拉?怎么办?
I know of a man village where he'll be safe.
我知道一个人类村庄,在那他会安全的
Mowgli and I have taken many walks into the jungle together, so I'm sure he'll go with me.
毛戈力和我一起在丛林中走过不少路了,我想他会跟我走的
So be it. Now there's no time to lose. Good luck.
就这样。没时间浪费了。祝你好运
I'm getting a little sleepy. Shouldn't we start back home?
我有点困了,我们要不要回家?
Mowgli, this time we're not going back.
毛戈力,这次我们不回去了
I'm taking you to a man village. - But why?
我要带你去一个人类的村庄 - 为什么?
Because Shere Khan has returned to this part of the jungle.
因为契尔可汗已回到这片丛林
And he has sworn to kill you.
他发誓要杀了你
Kill me? But why would he wanna do that?
杀我?他为什么要这样?
And Shere Khan is not going to allow you to grow up to become a man--
契尔可汗不让你长大成人的
just another hunter with a gun.
长成为一个拿枪的猎人
Aw, we'll just explain to him that I'd never do a thing like that.
哦,我们向他解释说我们永远不会那样做的
Nonsense. No one explains anything to Shere Khan.
废话。没人可以向契尔可汗解释的
Well, maybe so. But I'm not afraid.
也许如此。但我不怕
And besides, I-- - Now that's enough.
此外,我-- - 够了,够了
We'll spend the night here. Things will look better in the morning.
我们今晚在这过夜。明早一切都会更好的
Man cub? Man cub!
人兽? 人兽!
Now come on, up this tree. Be safer up there.
来吧,爬上这棵树。上去时小心些
I don't wanna go back to the man village.
我不想回到人类村庄
That limb way up there? - That's right.
到上面的树枝上吗? - 对。
Is that all the better you can climb?
你爬树就这样爬吗?
I-- Oh-- It's too big around.
我-- 噢--这树太大了。
And besides, I don't have any claws.
而且,我又没有爪子
Now, get some sleep.
现在睡一觉
We've got a long journey ahead of us tomorrow.
明天我们还得走很多路
I-- I wanna stay in the jungle.
我-- 我想待在丛林中
Huh? You wouldn't last one day.
恩?多待一天也不行。
I'm not afraid. I-I can look out for myself.
我不怕。我-我自己会小心的
Say now, what have we here?
比方说,我们这儿有什么?
A delicious man cub.
一个美味的人兽
Oh, go away and leave me alone.
哦,走开,不要烦我。
Oh, that's just what I should do, but I'm not.
恩,我应该那样做,但我不会那样。
Now, now, please go to sleep, man cub.
现在,现在,快睡着吧,人兽
Yes, man cub. Please go to sleep.
是,人兽,请睡觉吧。
Sleep, little man cub
睡觉,小人兽
Ba-- Ba-Bagh-gheera.
巴-- 巴-巴吉--吉拉
Oh, now-- Now look, there's no use arguing any more.
哦。-- 你看,再争辩也没有用
Oh! Now no more talk till morning.
恩,天亮前不要再说话了。
He won't be here in the morning.
他早晨不会在这里
Hmm? Oh, yes, he will. I-- Kaa!
恩? 哦,对,他会的 我-- 喀!
You have just made a serious mistake, my friend.
我的朋友,你刚刚犯了个严重的错误
A very stupid...
一个非常愚蠢的...
Now, now, now, now, Kaa, I was-- - mistake.
现在,现在,现在,现在,我是-- - 错误
Look me in the eye when I'm speaking to you.
我跟你说话时看着我的眼睛
Oh, please, Kaa - Both eyes, if you please.
哦,请吧, 喀 - 两只眼,如果你喜欢
You have just sealed your doom.
现在,你的末日就要来了。
Look, Bagheera! Look, Bagheera.
看,巴吉拉! 看, 巴吉拉.
Wake up, Bagheera.
醒醒,巴吉拉.
Just you wait till I get you in my coils.
你们就等着吧,等着我把你们缠起来。
Bagheera, he's got a knot in his tail!
巴吉拉, 他的尾巴打了一个结
"He's got a knot in his tail."
他的尾巴打了一个结
Ooh, this is going to slow down my slither.
噢,这样让我爬起来要慢很多。
So, you can look out For yourself, can you?
所以,你会自己小心的,是吗?
So you want to stay in the jungle, do you?
所以,你要待在丛林里,是吗?
Yes. I wanna stay in the jungle.
是的,我要待在丛林里。
Oh! Now, now, now for the last time, go to sleep!
哦! 现在,现在,现在, 说最后一次,去睡觉!
Hup, two, three, four
嘿,二,三,四
Keep it up Two, three, four
不松劲 二,三,四
Hup, two, three, four
嘿,二,三,四
Keep it up Two, three, four
不松劲 二,三,四 二,三,四
Hup, two, three, four
嘿,二,三,四
Oh, no! The dawn patrol again.
哦,不! 这是早上的巡逻。
Company, sound off!
全队,依次报数
Oh, the aim of our patrol Is a question rather droll
哦,我们的巡逻,不是闹着玩的
For to march and drill Over field and hill
在平地和山岗,列队操练
With a hup Two, three, four
嘿, 二,三,四
Dress it up two, three, four
整队 二,三,四
By the ranks or single file
一列纵队
Over every jungle mile
走遍丛林每寸土地
Oh, west amp and crush through the underbrush
哦,踏过西部的丛林
In the military style
以军人的姿态
In the military style
以军人的姿态
Hello. What are you doing?
你好,你在做什么?
Can I do it too? - Sure. Just do what I do.
我也参加操练,好吗? - 可以.跟着我做
But don't talk in ranks. It's against regulations.
但是不要在队伍里说话,那是违反规定的。
To the rear! March!
向后转!齐步-走!
The other way. Turn around.
另一边 转身
Hup, two, three, four
哈,二,三,四
Keep it up Two, three, four
继续不松劲 二,三,四
Company, left face!
全队,向左转!
March, march, march. My feet are killing me.
齐步走,齐步走,齐步走 我的脚可要了我的命
I'm puttin' in for a transfer to another herd.
我要被调遣到别的队伍
Silence in the ranks!
请安静!
Pull it in, Winifred.
快跑,威尼弗雷德
Inspection! Arms!
开始检查!武器!
Stick your nose out.
把鼻子伸直.
Like this? - That's right.
这样? -对了
Soldier, remember, in battle, that trunk can save your life.
士兵,记住,战场上,鼻子能救你的命
Take good care of it, my man - Yes, sir!
好好照顾它,士兵 - 是,长官!
Very good. Cary on.
很好,继续
Let's have a little more spit and polish on those bayonets. - Yes, sir.
再吐点口水把这武器擦的干净些 - 是,长官
That's the way I earned my commission in the Maharajah's fifth pachyderm brigade.
我是靠团队精神,获得“王公第五旅”的委任。
Back in '88, it was. Uh, or was it?
那是在88年,当时... Uh,是不是88年?
Here it comes. The Victoria Cross bit again.
又来了。又要说维多利亚十字勋章了
It was then I received the Victoria Cross...
那时候,我被授予十字勋章...
for bravely above and beyond the call of duty.
是因为能勇敢地完成职责
Those were the days.
那都是过去的事了
Discipline. Discipline was the thing.
纪律 你们知道,是纪律
Builds character, and all that sort of thing, you know.
塑造了性格,以及所有那一类的东西
Oh, oh, where was I? Oh, yes. Inspection.
噢,噢,说到哪了? 哦,对。检查
Wipe off that silly grin, soldier. This is the army.
别咧着嘴傻笑,士兵 这是部队
Lieutenant, that haircut is not regulation.
中尉,那发型不符合规定
Rather on the gaudy side, don't you think?
你不觉得那华而不实吗?
There. That's better.
这样,这样好多了
Oh, there you are.
哦,你还可以
Let's keep those heels together, shall we, son?
脚后跟并拢,好不好?儿子
Yes, now that's better.
对,现在好多了。
Well, a new recruit, eh?
噢,新兵,恩?
I say, what happened to your trunk?
我说,你鼻子怎么啦?
A man cub! Oh, this is treason!
人兽! 噢,这是背叛 !
Sabotage! I'll have no man cub in my jungle!
蓄意破坏! 我不会让我的丛林里出现人兽!
I-It's not your jungle! -Hold it! Hold it! I can explain, Hathi.
我-这不是你的丛林!-别吵了!别吵了!我来解释一下,哈索
Colonel Hathi, If you please, sir.
哈索上校 如果可以的话,长官
Oh, yes, yes. Colonel Hathi.
哦,好,好 哈索上校
Uh, the man cub is with me. I'm taking him back to the man village.
恩,人兽是和我在一起的 我正带着他返回人类村庄
To stay? - You have the word of Bagheera.
留下来?- 你有了巴吉拉的命令
Good. And remember, an elephant never forgets.
好,记住 大象从不忘事的
I don't know what the army's coming to these days.
我不知道现在部队要怎样
These young whippersnappers, who do they think they are?
那些年轻的傲慢的家伙 他们以为他们是谁?
Let's get on with it! Right face!
我们继续! 向右看!
Dear, haven't you forgotten something?
亲爱的,你没忘记什么吧?
Nonsense, Winifred old girl. An elephant never forgets.
废话,威尼弗雷德老太婆 大象从不忘事的
Well, you just forgot our son.
哦,你惟独忘记了我们的儿子
Uh, uh, son-- Son?
恩,恩,儿子--儿子?
Son! Oh, yes, yeah, yeah! Quite right.
儿子!噢,对,对呀,对呀! 说得对
To the rear! March!
向后转!齐步走!
When I grow up, I'm gonna be a Colonel, just like my--
我长大后,我要当上校,就象我爸爸那——
If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times-- Oh!
我说过一次,就要和说过一千次一样——-噢!
Gee, Pop, you forgot to say "halt."
哎,爸爸,你忘了说“立定”了
He said an elephant never forgets.
他说过大象从不忘事的
Now let's get out of here quick before anything else happens.
趁其他什么事情发生前 立即离开这
Bagheera! Where are we goin'?
巴吉拉!我们要去哪里?
You're going back to the man village right now.
你就要回到人类村庄
I'm not going - Oh, yes, you are!
我不想去 -噢,你非去不可
I'm staying right here!
我就待在这里!
You're going if I have to drag you every step of the way.
就算我拖着你走,你也得走
Let go, you- - You let go of me!
让我走,你-- - 你放开我!
Oh, that does it.
哦,就这样定了
I've had it, man cub!
我受够了,人兽!
From now on, you're on your own alone!
从现在开始,你一个人好自为之!
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Doo-bee doo-bee doo-bee-dee-doo
嘟-哔 嘟-哔 嘟-哔 嘟-哔
Well, it'sa doo-bah-dee-doo Yes, it'sa doo-bah-dee-doo
哦,嘟—吧—的—嘟 对,嘟—吧—的—嘟
l mean a doo-bee doo-bee, doo-bee doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo
我说的是嘟—哔 嘟—哔,嘟—哔 嘟—哔,嘟—哔—嘟—哔
What have we here?
看看这是什么呢?
Hey, what a funny little bit of a--
嘿,多有趣的小—
Oh, boy, I've seen everything in these woods.
哦,小男孩,这个林子里我啥都见过了
Hoo! What have I run on? What a pretty thing this is.
呼!我说什么来着? 多么可爱的家伙
Leave me alone - Well, now.
别理我 - 好
That's pretty big talk, little britches.
多么可爱的大话! 小家伙
Pitiful. Hey, kid, you need help.
遗憾啊,嘿,小孩, 你需要帮助
And old Baloo's gonna learn you to fight like a bear.
老布鲁来教你怎样像熊一样打架
Now come on, I'm gonna show you.
来吧,我来示范
All right, now, kid, loosen up. Get real loose and then start to weave.
好吧,孩子,放松。完全放松然后开始晃动身体
Weave a little. Now move! That's it!
晃动一点点 现在开始移动! 就这样!
Now give me a big bear growl. Scare me.
现在,给我一个熊的咆哮 吓唬我
I'm talkin' about like a big bear.
我说的是像头大熊
He's in trouble! Why, I-I shouldn't have left him alone.
他遇到麻烦了! 咳,我—我不应该留下他一个人的
A big one. Right from your toes - How's that?
一个大的咆哮,用尽全身的力气 - 感觉怎么样?
Yeah, you're gettin' it, kid - Oh, no! It's Baloo.
对,你学会了,孩子 - 噢,不!是布鲁
That shiftless, stupid jungle bum.
那个无能的愚蠢的丛林流浪汉
Weave about now and look for an opening.
左右晃动,寻找空当.
Keep movin'. Keep--
继续前进,继续-
Yeah, you're gettin' it, kid. Come on, that's it.
做得好,你学会了,孩子 再来,就这样
Fine teacher you are, old iron paws.
真是个好老师, 老铁爪
Oh, thanks, Bagheera - Eh, tell me, tell me, uh...
哦,谢谢,巴吉拉 - 恩,告诉我,告诉我,恩...
after you knock your pupil senseless, uh, how do you expect him to remember the lesson? Hmm?
你把你的学生撞晕之后, uh, 你还指望他记住你教的吗?恩?
Well, I-- I, uh-- Well, I didn't mean to lay it on him so hard.
这个, 我-- 我, uh-- 这个, 我没想要把他摔那么重
I'm not hurt. I'm all right.
我没伤着, 挺好的
I'm a lot tougher than some people think.
我比有些人想象的要强壮
You better believe it.
你最好相信这点
Now let's go once more.Now I want you to keep circlin' or I'm gonna knock your roof in again.
我们再来一次,我要你一直绕圈,要不然我又要撞到你的背了
You better keep movin'.
你要不停地动
Hey! Right on the button.
嘿! 正好打在我下巴上!
No, no-no, no-no. Now you're ticklin'.
不,不,不, 你弄得我很痒
No! No. N-N-Now, now we don't do that here in the jungle.
不!不。我们别在丛林里这样
No, you're ticklin'. I-I can't stand that ticklin'.
不,弄得我很痒 我-我受不了这么痒
Help, Bagheera! - Oh, boy, that's all he needs. More confidence.
救命,巴吉拉!- 噢,孩子,那是他想要的,使劲挠
Give up, Baloo? - I give up, I told ya.
投降,布鲁? - 跟你说,我投降
You know somethin'? You're all right, kid. What do they call you?
你知道了?你是对的,孩子。 他们叫你什么?
Mowgli. And he's going back to the man village right now.
毛戈力。他马上就要回人类村庄了
Man village? They'll ruin him. They'll make a man out of him.
人类的村子? 他们会毁了他,他们会把他变回一个"人"
Oh, Baloo, I wanna stay here with you.
哦,布鲁,我要和你待在这
Oh? And just how do you think he will survive?
噢?你觉得他怎么活下去?
"How do you think he will--" What do you mean, "How do you think he--"
你觉得他-—— 你指什么,你觉得他——
He's with me, ain't he? And I'll learn him all I know.
他和我在一起,不是吗? 我会教给他我知道的一切
Well, that shouldn't take too long.
哦,最好不要太久
Look, now it's like this, little britches.
看,就像这样 小不点
All you've gotta do is--
你要做的一切是——
Look forthe bare necessities The simple bare necessities
寻找最起码的生活必需品 最起码的生活必需品
Forget about your worries And your strife
忘记你的恐惧和矛盾
I mean the bare necessities are Mother Nature's recipes
我的意思是,最基本的需要,是天性中的东西
That bring the bare necessities of life
生命中本能的需要
Wherever I wander Wherever I roam
不管我逛到哪儿,晃到哪儿
I couldn't be fonder of my big home
最喜欢的仍是我的家
The bee sare buzzin' in the tree to make some honey just for me
蜜蜂在花丛中嗡嗡,为我酿蜜
When you look under the rocks and plants
你往石头和植物下面看
And take a glance at the fancy ants
看一眼那些可爱的蚂蚁
Then maybe try a few
或许可以尝几个
You better believe it. And you're gonna love the way they tickle.
你最好相信,你会喜欢上它们在你舌头上爬来爬去的感觉
Mowgli, look out!
毛戈力,小心!
The bare necessities of life will come to you - But when?
生活必需品会有的 - 什么时候会有?
Look for the bare necessities The simple bare necessities
寻找最起码的生活必需品 那最起码的必需品
Forget about your worries And your strife
忘记你的恐惧和矛盾
I mean the bare necessities
我是说最基本的需要
That's why a bear can rest at ease
这就是一头熊为什么可以逍遥自在
With just the bare necessities Of life
只需要那最起码的生活必需品
Now when you pick a paw paw
当你摘仙人掌
Or a prickly pear - Ow!
或者刺梨 - 哎哟!
And you prick a raw paw Well, next time, beware
你的手掌被刺到了 下次要小心
Don't pick the prickly pear By the paw
不要直接用手掌
When you pick a pear Try to use the claw
摘梨时 试着用你的指甲
But you don't need to use the claw When you pick a pear of the big paw paw
不过摘比较大的果子的时候,不要用你的指甲
Have I given you a clue? - Golly. Thanks, Baloo.
我说清楚了吗? - 真神。谢谢。布鲁
Of all the silly gibberish.
什么玩意儿
Come on, Baghee, get with the beat.
好了,布吉, 把它打下来
The bare necessities of life will come to you - They'll come to me!
生活必需品会有的 - 我会有的!!
How 'bout scratchin' that ol' left shoulder while you're up there, Mowgli?
抓上面那儿 肩膀左边,毛戈力?
Now just a hair lower. There. Right there. That's it.
头低下一点 在那,就在那。对了。
Oh! This is beautiful.
哦!太舒服了
That's good. Kid, we've got to get to a tree. This calls for some big scratchin'.
不错。孩子,我们要上树 痛痛快快的搔搔
You're lots of fun, Baloo.
你太有趣了。布鲁
Right on it. Yeah!
就在这上面。耶!
Just a little bit--
有那么一点--
Oh, man, this is really livin'.
哦,--朋友, 这才是真正的活着
So just try and relax.
只要试着放松
Fall apart in my backyard.
我家后院的瀑布
'Cause let me tell you somethin', little britches.
让我来告诉你,小家伙
If you act like that bee acts...
如果你象蜜蜂一样
uh-uh, you're workin' too hard.
恩,你干得太辛苦了
And don't spend your time lookin' around...
不花费时间四处寻找...
for something you want that can't be found.
那些你想要却得不到的东西
When you find out you can live without it and go along not thinkin' about it
当你发现没有它,你可以照样过,就会不再想它
I'll tell you somethin' true
我来告诉你个真理
The bare necessities of life will come to you
你将拥有生活必需品
I give up. Well, I hope his luck holds out.
我投降, 我希望他会一直好运气
Mowgli, how 'bout you sing?
毛戈力,你来唱一下,怎么样?
Look for the bare necessities The simple bare necessities
寻找最基本的需要 最基本的需要
Forget about your worries and your strife - Yeah, man.
忘记你的担忧和矛盾 - 耶,朋友
I mean the bare necessities
我是说最基本的需要
That's why a bear can rest at ease
那就是为什么熊可以逍遥自在
With just the bare necessities of life
虽然仅仅满足最基本的需要
Yeah!- With just the bare necessities of life
耶!- 只要满足最基本的需要
Beautiful! That's real jungle harmony.
太美了 多么和谐的丛林
I like being a bear - That's my boy.
我喜欢做一头熊。 - 这才是我的好孩子。
And you're gonna make one swell bear. Why, you even sing like one.
你会长成一头大熊. 为啥呢, 你唱歌都象熊
Hey, Mowgli, how 'bout you flickin' that old, mean fly...
嘿,毛戈力,把那只老坏的苍蝇--
of fo' your papa bear's nose?
从你熊爸爸的鼻子上赶走,怎么样?
Boy, when you flick a fly, you really--
孩子, 在你赶苍蝇的时候, 你真是--
Why you flat-nosed, little-eyed, flaky creep!
怎么是你这个塌鼻子,小眼睛,贼头贼脑的家伙
Hey! Let go of me!
嘿!放开我!
Take your flea-pickin' hands of fo' my cub!
把你们的脏手从我孩子身上拿开!
Come on and get him, champ!
来啊,把他带走啊,气急败坏的家伙!
He ain't no champ. He's a chump! - Baloo!
他不是气急. 他是内急! - 布鲁!
Yeah! A big hothead!
急得脑门都红了!
Okay, you guys asked for it. I'll--
耶!你们自找的. 我要--
That'll cool him off.
那可以让他清醒一下.
Gimme back my man cub!
把孩子还给我!
Here he is. Come and get him!
他在这儿,来拿啊!
That's how a bear can rest at ease.
那就是一头熊怎样做到悠闲自在的
Here's some bare necessities.
这儿还有些生活必需品.
Now just try that again, you--
有种再试试,你们--
What's that you hit him with, son? - That was a bare necessity.
你用什么打他的,孩子? - 一个生活必需品
Look, monk, you turn him loose or I'll jerk a knot in your tail--
小心着点, 臭猴子, 放开他,否则我给你们尾巴打上结--
We give up! Here he comes!
我们投降吧! 他来了!
Baloo!- Back up! Back up! Faster! Faster! Faster!
布鲁!-退后!退后!再快点! 再快点! 再快点!
A rolling bear gathers no hair!
熊下去咯,毛毛都滚掉了!
Baloo! Help me! Baloo, they're carrying me away!
布鲁!救救我! 布鲁,他们要带走我!
Well, it's happened.
Well, 有情况
Took a little longer than I thought,but it's happened.
比我预想的要迟点,但还是发生了
Oh, you heard me, huh?
Oh, 你听到了吗?
All right, what happened? Where's Mowgli?
好吧,出什么事了? 毛戈力在哪里?
They ambushed me. Thousands of'em.
他们偷袭了我,一大群猴子
I jabbed with my left. Then I swung with a right. And then I let--
我左直拳. 右摆拳. 然后--
Oh, for the last time, what happened to Mowgli?
哦,最后一遍,毛戈力到底怎么啦?
Like I told ya, them mangy monkeys carried him off.
正如我跟你说的, 那群猴子把他抓走了
The ancient ruins.Oh, I hate to think what'll happen when he meets that king of theirs.
古代废墟?哦,我不敢想象当他遇到它们的大王,会发生什么
We got him, King Louie!- Here he is. Man, we got him. We got him!
我们抓到他了,路易王!我们抓到他了,抓到他了!
So you're the man cub. Crazy.
你就是人兽。真疯狂!
I'm not as crazy as you are. Put me down!
我可没有你那么疯 把我放下来!
You cut that out!
你不会轻一点啊!
Cool it, boy.Unwind yourself.
冷静点, 孩子,放松
Now come on,let's shake, cousin.
来, 让我们握握手, 我的近亲
What do you want me for?
你们把我抓来想干嘛?
Word has grabbed my royal ear--Have a banana--
我听说…先吃个香蕉
that you wanna stay in the jungle.
说你想留在丛林里
Stay in the jungle? I sure do.
留在丛林里? 确实是
Well, good. And old King Louie--
好吧,很好。 老路易王--
That's me-- can fix it for you.
就是我-- 可以帮你实现愿望
Have we got a deal? - Yes, sir.
我们商量一下好吗?- 好,先生
I'll do-- I'll do anything to stay in the jungle.
我会做-- 我会做任何事情,为了留在从林里
I'll lay it on the line for you.
我会把话给你说清楚
Now I'm the king of the swingers Oh, the jungle VlP
现在我是时髦之王 丛林中的VIP
I've reached the top And had to stop
我已经到达了极至 不得不停下来
And that's what's botherin' me
这让我很烦恼
I wanna be a man, man cub And stroll right into town
我想成为一个人类,一个人,在城里游荡
And be just like the other men I'm tired of monkeyin' around
像其他人类那样 我已经厌倦了做猴子
I wanna be like you
我要像你一样
I wanna walk like you Talk like you too
我要像你那样走路 像你那样说话
You see it's true
你知道这是真的
Can learn to be human too
也能学会做一个人
Gee, Cousin Louie, you're doin' real good.
嘻, 路易老兄,你干得不错
Now here's your part of the deal, cuz.
现在,协议里你应该做的事情就是,表兄
Lay the secret on me of man's red fire.
把人类生火的秘密告诉我
But I don't know how to make fire.
但是我不知道怎样生火
Now don't try to kid me, man cub I made a deal with you
别想耍我, 小孩子 我们已经达成过协议
What I desire Is man's red fire
我想要的就是人类那红色的火焰
To make my dream come true
让我梦想成真
Now give me the secret, man cub Come on, clue me what to do
把秘密告诉我,人兽 说吧,告诉我怎么做
Give me the power of man's red flower
给我火焰的力量
So I can be like you
让我能像你一样
Fire? So that's what that scoundrel's after.
火?这就是那恶棍想要的东西
I'll tear him limb from limb. I'll beat him.
我会把它撕成碎片,狠狠揍它
Well, man, what a beat.
朋友, 多好的节奏
Will you stop that silly beat business and listen?
你可以停止那愚蠢的节奏听我说吗?
This will take brains, not brawn.
要用脑子,不要蛮干
You better believe it, and I'm loaded with both.
你最好相信---我是智勇双全的
Will you listen?- Oh. Yeah, yeah.
你不能好好听着? - 哦,好,好
Now, while you create a disturbance...
现在, 你去制造一场混乱...
I'll rescue Mowgli. Got that?
我趁机营救毛戈力 明白了吗?
I'm gone, man. Solid gone.
我出发了, 朋友
You, l wanna be like you
你 我想跟你一样
l wanna walk like you Talk like you too
像你那样走路 像你那样说话
You see it's true
你明白那是真的
Can learn to be Like someone like me
可以学会做个像我这样的人
Take me home, daddy!
带我回家,爸爸!
Can learn to be Like someone like you
可以学做个像你一样的人
One more time! - Yeah, can learn to be
再来一次! - 耶,可以学会---
Like someone like me
像我一样的人
Man! - It's Baloo, the bear!
朋友!-是布鲁那头熊!
Yeah, that's him! How'd that square get in there?
对,是他!那个大块头怎么在那里?
Man, that's what I call a swingin' party.
那就是我所说的摇摆舞会
And furthermore, Baloo...
此外,布鲁
Mowgli seems to have man's ability to get into trouble.
毛戈力似乎具有人类的制造麻烦的能力
And your influence hasn't been exactly--
你的影响还没有真正地--
Shh. Keep it down. You're gonna wake up little buddy.
嘘,小声些 你会吵醒小家伙的
Dah - Well, he's had a big day.
嗒 - 今天是个大日子
It was a real sockaroo.
真是个成功的演出
You know, it ain't easy learnin' to be like me.
你知道,要学我不容易
Pah! A disgraceful performance.
呸! 表现很糟糕
Associating with those undesirable, scatterbrained apes.
想起那些招人讨厌的,多动症的猴子
Unh. I hope Mowgli learned something from that experience.
恩,我希望毛戈力从你那里学到了点什么
Scooby-dooby, dooby-doo.
咕哔 - 嘟哔, 嘟哔-嘟.
Over here. I'd like to have a word with you.
过来, 我有话要跟你说
A word? You gonna talk some more?
话? 你还想说什么?
All right, what's up, Bagheera?
好吧,怎么啦,巴吉拉?
the man cub must go back to the man village.
这人兽必须回到人类的村庄
The jungle is not the place for him.
丛林不是他应该呆的地方
I grew up in the jungle. Take a look at me.
我在丛林中长大, 看看我
Yes, just look at yourself.
对,看看你自己
Yeah. It's beautiful, ain't it?
是,很漂亮,不是吗?
Yeah. Frankly, you're a disreputable sight.
老实说, 你的样子很衰
Well, you don't look exactly like a basket off ruit yourself.
你还不如一篮水果呢
Baloo, you can't adopt Mowgli as your son.
布鲁,你不能收养毛戈力
H-H-How can I put it? It-- Baloo...
我该怎么说? 它--布鲁--
birds of a feather should flock together.
物以类聚
You wouldn't marry a panther, would you?
你不会和豹结婚,对吗?
Come to think of it, no panther ever asked me.
想了想,从没有一只豹子跟我谈过这事儿
No. Baloo, you-you've got to be serious about this.
不,布鲁,你-你能不能严肃点?
Oh, stop woryin', Baghee. Stop woryin'.
哦,别担心。布鲁。别担心
I'll take care of him.
我会照顾他的
Yes. Like you did when the monkeys kidnapped him, huh?
是的,就像猴子们绑架他时你做的那样?
Can't a guy make one mistake? - Not in the jungle.
谁没有犯错的时候? - 不能在丛林里犯错
Sooner or later, Mowgli will meet Shere Khan.
迟早, 毛戈力会碰到歇尔可汗
The tiger? What's he got against the kid?
那只老虎? 它为什么和这孩子作对?
He hates man with a vengeance. You know that.
它跟人类有仇 你知道的
Because he fears man's gun and man's fire.
因为他害怕人类的枪和火
But little Mowgli don't have those things.
但是小毛戈力没有那些东西
Shere Khan won't wait until he does.
歇尔可汗不会等到他有那些东西
He'll get Mowgli while he's young and helpless.
它会在毛戈力年幼无助的时候抓住他
Just one swipe and-- - No.
只要这么一下… -不
Well-- Well, what are we gonna do?
好啦--好啦,我们该怎么办?
We'll do what's best for the boy - You better believe it.
我们要做对这孩子最有利的事情 -你最好相信这点
You name it, and I'll do it.
你说吧,我一定照做
Good. Then make Mowgli go to the man village.
很好. 把毛戈力送回人类村庄
Are you out of your mind? I promised him...
你疯了吗?我答应过他--
he could stay here in the jungle with me.
它可以留在这儿,和我一起在丛林里
Well, that's just the point. As long as he remains with you...
这就是关键 只要他留下来和你在一起---
he's in danger, so it's up to you.
就很危险,这取决于你
Why me? - Be-Be-Because he won't listen to me.
为什么是我? - 因--因--因为他不听我的
I love him like he was my own cub.
我爱他就像我自己的孩子
Then think of what's best for Mowgli and not yourself.
那么想想什么对毛戈力最好,而不是对你
Uh, well, can't-- Well, can't I wait until morning?
能否-那么, 我可以等到天亮再....?
Uh, it's time to get up.
该起床了
Hi. Hey, rub that old sleep out of your eyes.
把那些瞌睡虫从你眼睛里赶走
You and me, uh, we got a long walk ahead of us.
你和我,我们还有很长一段路要走
Swell. Gee, we'll have lots of fun together.
大熊,我们在一起会有很多快乐
Sure. Yeah. Yeah. Uh--
那当然 对了,恩--
All right, let's hit the trail, kid.
好吧, 上路吧, 孩子
See ya around, uh, Bagheera.
回见 恩,巴吉拉.
Well, goodbye, Bagheera.
再见,巴吉拉
Me and Baloo, we've got things to do.
布鲁和我,我们有很多事情要做
Goodbye, man cub. And good luck.
再见, 孩子,祝你好运
Come on, Baloo. All we gotta do is--
来吧,布鲁 我们要做的是——
Look for the bare necessities
寻找生活必需品
Some good old bare necessities
一些生活必需品
Forget about your worries And your strife
忘记你的担忧和矛盾
l mean the bare necessities
我是说生活必需品
That's why a bear can rest at ease
那就是为什么熊可以逍遥自在
With just the bare necessities of life
仅仅拥有生活必需品
Yeah I'll live here in the jungle
耶,我会生活在这丛林里
All my life Yeah, man
一辈子, 耶
I like bein' a bear.
我喜欢做一只熊
Where we goin', Baloo? - Well, uh, it's, uh--
我们在往哪儿走,布鲁? -哦,恩,去--,恩--
Um, well, it's sort of new and, uh--
恩,哦,这次去一个新地方 恩——
Oh, I don't care,as long as I'm with you.
哦,我不在意,只要和你在一起.
Mowgli, uh, look, buddy, uh...
毛戈力,恩,听着, 伙计, 恩--
there's somethin' I gotta tell ya.
有些事情我得告诉你.
Tell me what, Baloo?
告诉我什么,布鲁?
Now how did old Baghee put it? It's, uh--
老布鲁该怎么说? 这, uh--
Ha! You wouldn't marry a panther, would you?
哈!你不会娶一头豹子, 是不是?
Gee, I don't even know what you're talkin' about.
我不知道你在说什么
Mowgli, don't you realize that you're a human?
毛戈力,你没有认识到你是一个人类吗?
I'm not any more, Baloo. I'm a bear like you.
我不再是了,布鲁。我是一头熊,就像你一样。
Little buddy, look, listen to me.
小伙计, 来,听我说.
Come on. Come on, Baloo - Now, Mowgli, stop it now.
来吧,来吧,布鲁 - 毛戈力,停下,停下
Now hold still. I-I want to tell you something.
别乱跑. 我-我想跟你好好谈谈
What's the matter, old Papa Bear? - Look, Mowgli...
怎么啦。老熊爸爸? 听着 -毛戈力---
I been tyin' to tell ya. I been tyin' all morning to tell ya.
我要告诉你,我一上午都在想告诉你.
I've got to take you back to the man village.
我要把你送回人类的村子
The man village! - Now look, kid...
人类村庄!- 孩子,听我说--
I can explain, and-- - But, but you said we were partners.
我可以解释--- 可是, 你说我们是伙伴.
Now believe me, kid, I-I-I-- - You're just like, like old Bagheera!
相信我,孩子,我-我-我-- -你就像,就像老巴吉拉!
Now just a minute. That's goin' too far.
就一会儿,太过分了
Hey, Mowgli, where you goin'?
嘿,毛戈力, 你要去哪里?
Wait a minute! Stop!
等一等!站住!
Wait! Listen to old Baloo.
等等!听听老布鲁的
- Mowgli. Mowgli! - Now what's happened?
- 毛戈力。毛戈力!- 发生什么了?
Well, you, you, you're not gonna believe me, Bagheera...
你, 你, 你大概不会相信我, 巴吉拉---
but look, now I used the same words you did, and he ran out on me.
可是, 我照你说的那样说了, 然后他就跑了.
Well, don't just stand there.
好啦,别光站在那儿
Let's separate.We-- We've got to find him.
我们分头找吧。我们-- 我们一定要找到他
Oh, if anything happens to that little guy...
噢,如果这小家伙出了什么事---
I'll never forgive myself.
我永远不能原谅我自己
I gotta find him. Mowgli!
我一定要找到他, 毛戈力!
Hup, two, three, four
嘿,二,三,四
Hup, two, three, four
嘿,二,三,四
Keep it up Two, three
不松劲 二,三
Confound that ridiculous Colonel Hathi.
那个可笑的哈索上校真讨厌
Company, sound off.
部队, 安静
Oh, we march from here to there
我们到处行军
And it doesn't matter where
不论到哪儿
You can hear us push through the deepest bush
你可以听到我们穿过灌木丛
Hup, two, three, four
嘿,二,三,四
With a military air
伴随军乐曲
With a military air
伴随军乐曲
We're a cracker jack brigade
我们是无敌雄师
On a pachyderm parade
在阅兵场上
But we'd rather stroll to a waterhole
但我们宁愿在泥沼里穿行
Hup, two, three, four
嘿,二,三,四
For a furlough in the shade
在树荫下休息
Stop! W-Wait a minute.
停下! 等--等一会
Who said halt? I give the commands around here.
是谁说的立定?这里由我发令!
Now speak up. Who was it? - Oh, it was me, Colonel.
大声说,你是谁? - 哦,是我,上校
What do you mean, sir,taking over my command?
你什么意思, 先生, 冒用我的命令?
Highly irregular, you know - Oh, Colonel, I-I'm sorry...
非常无礼, 你知道 -喔,上校, 我--我很抱歉...
but, but I need your help - Oh, absolutely impossible.
可是, 可是我需要你的帮助 -哦,没门
We're on a cross-county march - But it's an emergency, Colonel.
我们在越野行军 - 但是这很紧急,上校
The man cub must be found - Man cub? What man cub?
一定要找到那个人兽 - 人兽?什么人兽?
How interesting -The one I was taking to the man village.
真有趣 - 我正要送回人类村庄的那个
Good. That's where he belongs.
好, 那是他应该呆的地方.
Now, sir, If you don't mind...
先生,如果你不介意...
we'd like to get on with the march.
我们要继续行军了
No, no, no, you, you don't understand, Hathi.
不,不,不,你 你不了解,哈索
He is lost. He ran away.
他走丢了,他跑了
Well, serves the young whippersnapper right.
好吧,自以为是的年轻人经常如此
But, but Shere Khan, the tiger--
但是,但是,歇尔可汗,那只可怕的老虎--
He's sure to pick up the man cub's trail.
他一定会找到这个人兽踪迹的
Shere Khan. Nonsense, old boy.
歇尔可汗?胡说, 伙计
Shere Khan isn't within miles of here.
这几英里范围内不会出现歇尔可汗
Oh, sorry, Bagheera.
哦,抱歉,巴吉拉
Fortunes of war, and all that sort of thing, you know.
战争的命运, 诸如此类的事,你知道
This has gone far enough. Far enough.
够了!够了!
Now just a minute, you pompous old windbag.
等等, 你这个饶舌的老家伙
Winifred! What are you doing out of ranks?
威尼弗雷德!你不在队伍中,在干什么?
How would you like to have our boy...
你要把我们的孩子怎么样——
lost and alone in the jungle?
把他一个人丢在丛林中?
Our son? W-Well--
我们的儿子?好吧--
But, Winifred old girl, that's an entirely different matter.
但是,威尼弗雷德老太婆,那完全不一样
Huh! - Different, entirely.
哼!- 不一样,完全不一样
That little boy is no different than our own son.
那个小男孩跟我们的儿子没有两样
Now you help find him, or I'm taking over command.
现在你帮忙找到他,否则我接管指挥权
What! A female leading my herd?
什么!一头母象来领导我的部队?
Utterly preposterous.
太可笑了
Pop? The man cub and I are friends.
爸爸?那个人兽和我是好朋友
He'll get hurt If we don't find him.
如果我们不找到他,他会受到伤害的
Please, Pop? Sir? Please?
求你了,爸爸?长官 求你了?
Now don't you worry, son.
别担心,儿子。
Your father had a plan in mind all the time.
你老爸早就有主意了
Troopers! Company, left face!
士兵们! 全队,向左转!
Volunteers for a special mission...
志愿参加一项特殊任务的——
will step one pace forward.
向前一步走
That's what I like to see. Devotion to duty.
那是我希望看到的,忠于职责
Now, you volunteers will find the lost man cub.
现在,你们志愿者要去找一个迷路的人兽
Oh, thank you, Colonel. Now there's no time to lose.
哦,谢谢你,上校。 没时间可浪费了
Yes, yes. Well, bugler.
是的,是的 好吧,号手…
When the man cub is sighted, you will sound your trumpet...
一看见人兽, 你就吹号…
three times - Yes, sir.
三次 -是,长官
Not now, soldier.
不是现在,士兵
Lieutenant, our strategy shall be the element of surprise.
中尉,我们的策略将出其不意
You will take one squad...
你带一个班——
and cover the right flank - Yes, sir.
搜寻右侧 -是,长官
And I shall lead the other squad...
我带另一个班——
Very well. Company...
很好。全队——
Element of surprise?
出其不意?
And now for my rendezvous with the little lost man cub.
那么现在,我要去和那个迷路的小人兽会合了
So nice to see you again.
很高兴又见到你
Oh, go away. Leave me alone.
哦,走开 让我一个人呆着
Let me look at you.
让我看看你
You don't want me to look at you?
不想让我看你?
Then you look at me.
那你看我吧
No, sir. I know what you're tryin' to do, Kaa--
不,先生,我知道你要干什么,咯——
You do? Uh, I mean...
你知道?恩,我是说——
you don't trust me - No.
你不相信我 -不
Then there's nothing I can do to help.
那我可就没法帮你了
I can see to it that you never have to leave this jungle.
我看得出来你从来没有离开过这个丛林
How could you do that?
你怎么知道?
Hmm? Oh, I have my own...
恩?哦,我有自己的——
But first, you must trust me.
但是首先 你得相信我
I don't trust anyone any more.
我不再相信任何人了
I'm not like those so-called...
我不像那些叫做——
fair-weather friends of yours.
你那些只能共安乐的朋友
You can believe in me.
你可以相信我
Slip into silent slumber
安静地睡吧
Sail on a silver mist
在银色的薄雾上航行
SlowIy and sure lyyoursenses
感到慢慢的、稳稳的
Will cease to resist
不要反抗
Yes? Yes? Who is it?
谁呀?谁呀?是谁?
It's me, Shere Khan.
是我,歇尔可汗
I'd like a word with you If you don't mind.
不介意的话,我有话要和你说
I just dropped by. Forgive me if I've interrupted anything.
我顺便路过 请原谅我打扰了
Oh, no, no, nothing at all.
不,不,不 根本不
I thought perhaps you were entertaining someone up there in your coils.
我想你可能正缠绕着什么人做游戏
Coils? Someone? Oh, no.
缠着?什么人? 哦。没有
I was just curling up for my siesta.
我刚才只是蜷着身子在午休
But you were singing to someone. Who is it, Kaa?
可是你在向谁唱歌?是谁,喀?
Uh, who? Oh, no.
恩,谁?没有谁,没有谁
Well, I was just singing, uh, to myself.
哦,我只是唱给-恩,自己听
Indeed - Yes. Yes, you see...
真的 -对,对,你知道-
I have trouble with my sinuses.
我的鼻子出了点毛病
What a pity - Oh, you have no idea.
真可怜 - 哦,你不知道
It's simply terrible.
那简直难受极了
I can't eat. I can't sleep.
我不能吃 不能睡
So I sing myself to sleep.
所以我给自己唱歌
You know, self-hypnosis.
你知道的,自我催眠
Let me show you how it works.
让我给你演示一下
No, I can't be bothered with that. I have no time for that sort of nonsense.
不, 我已经烦了. 我没时间听你的那些胡说八道.
Some other time perhaps?
另外找个时间怎么样?
Perhaps. But at the moment I am searching for a man cub.
也许吧。现在我在找一个人兽
Man cub? What man cub?
人兽?什么人兽?
The one who's lost.
那个迷路的人兽
Now where do you suppose he could be?
你猜他现在可能在哪?
Search me. - That's an excellent idea.
搜我身! - 好主意
I'm sure you wouldn't mind showing me your coils, would you, Kaa?
我肯定你不介意让我看看你蜷着的身子, 是吧 喀?
Uh, certainly not.
恩,当然不介意
And nothing in here.
这也没有
And now, how about the middle?
中间那部分呢?
Absolutely nothing in the middle.
中间绝对没有任何东西
Well, if you do just happen to see the man cub...
好吧,如果你真的碰巧看见人兽——
you will inform me first, understand?
你一定要最先告诉我,明白吗?
I get the point. Cross my heart, hope to die.
我明白, 用我的脑袋发誓.
And now I must continue my search for the helpless little lad.
现在我要继续去寻找那个无助的小孩
Ooh, who does he think he's fooling?
哦,它以为它在愚弄谁?
"The helpless little lad."
"那个无助的小孩."
Ooh, he gives me the shivers.
他让我发抖.
Picking on that poor little helpless boy.
找那个可怜的无依无靠的男孩
Poor little helpless boy.
可怜无助的小男孩
You told me a lie, Kaa.
你说谎,喀
You said I could trust you.
你说我可以相信你
You can't trust anyone.
你不能相信任何人
If I never see that skinny little shrimp again...
如果我再看到那个小东西...
it will be too soon.
我不会再让他跑掉
Ooh, my sacroiliac.
呵,我的尾巴
Hey, Flaps, what we gonna do?
嘿,我们要干什么?
I don't know. What you wanna do?
我不知道 你想干什么?
I've got it! Let's flap over to the east side of the jungle.
我有主意了! 让我们飞到丛林的东边去
They've always got a bit of action, a bit of a swingin' scene all right.
他们总会搞些活动,狂欢什么的
Ah, come off it. Things are right dead all over.
噢,别吹牛了, 四处都是死寂一片
You mean you wish they were.
你的意思是你希望那些
Okay. So what we gonna do?
好吧,我们要做什么?
I don't know. What do you wanna do?
我不知道 你想要做什么?
Look, Flaps, first I say, "What we gonna do?"
你看,弗莱普斯,我先说 “我们要做什么?”
Then you say, "I don't know. What you wanna do?"
然后你说, "我不知道,你想干什么?"
Then I say, "What we gonna do?" You say, "What you wanna do?"
然后我说,“我们要做什么?” 你说,“你打算干什么?”
"What we gonna do?" "What you want--" Let's do something!
"我们干什么?" "你想干什么--" 让我们干点什么!
Okay. What you wanna do?
好。你想做些什么?
Blimey. There you go again. The same notes again.
啊呀。 你又来了。又是老一套。
I've got it! This time I've really got it.
我有主意了! 这次我真的有主意了.
So you've got it. Then what we gonna do?
你有了新主意 那我们接下来干什么?
Hold it, lads. Look. Look what's coming our way.
别急,伙计。看,看什么向我们走过来了.
Hey, what in the world is that?
嘿,那究竟是什么?
What a crazy-looking bunch of bones.
这堆骨头看上去真疯狂
Yeah, and they're all walkin' about by themselves.
他们全都自己走过来了
So what we gonna do? - I don't know.
所以我们要做什么? -我不知道
Hey, now don't start that again!
嘿,别又开始绕嘴
Come on, lads. Come on. Let's have some fun with this little fella...
来吧,让我们跟这个小家伙找点乐子...
this little blokey.
这个小笨蛋
Blimey. He's got legs like a stork, he has.
他有鹳一样的腿
Like a stork. But he ain't got no feathers, he ain't.
像一只鹳. 但是他没有羽毛,没有
Go ahead. Laugh. I don't care.
说吧,笑吧,我不在乎
What's wrong with him? - I think we overdid it.
他怎么啦? - 我们玩过火了
We were just having a bit Of fun, that's all.
我们只是开个小玩笑,没别的。
Oh, just look at him. Why, the poor little fella.
哦,你看他,可怜的小家伙
You know, he must be down on his luck.
你知道, 他一定是倒了霉
Yeah, or he wouldn't be in our neighbourhood.
说得对,否则他就不是我们的邻居了
Hey, new kid, wait a minute! Hey!
嘿,新来的 等一等!嘿!
Just leave me alone - Oh, come on. What's wrong?
让我一个人呆着 - 哦,来吧,怎么啦?
You know, you look like you haven't got a friend in the world.
你知道, 你看起来像是在这个世界上没有一个朋友..
I haven't - Haven't you got a mother or a father?
我没有 - 你有父母吗?
No. Nobody wants me around.
没有,没人愿跟我在一起
Yeah, we know how you feel.
哦,我们明白你的感受.
Nobody wants us around either.
也没人想和我在一起
Ah, we may look a bit shabby, but we've got heart.
啊啊,我们看上去有点邋遢,但我们有心
And just to prove it to you, we're gonna let you join our little group.
为了证明这一点,我们邀请你加入我们的小集体
Kid, we'd like to make you an honouray vulture.
孩子,我们会让你做一只受人尊敬的秃鹰
Thanks, but I-- I'd rather be on my own, alone.
谢谢,我-我宁可一个人呆着
Aw, now look, kid.
看着, 孩子
Eveybody's got to have friends.
谁都需要朋友
Hey, fellas, are we his friends?
嗨,伙计们 我们是他的朋友吗?
We're your friends
我们是你的朋友
We're your friends
我们是你的朋友
We're your friends to the bitterend
我们是你的铁哥们
To pluck you up - To pluck you up - Give us a smile.
鼓起你的勇气 - 鼓起你的勇气 - 对我们笑笑
And when you're outside lookin' in
当你正在外面徘徊
Who's there to open the door - Come on, kid. We need a tenor.
谁为你开门? -来吧,孩子,我们需要一个男高音
That's what - What friends are for
那就是 - 那就是朋友
Who's always eager to extend
总是渴望伸出
That's what friends are for
那就是朋友
And when you're lost in dire need
当你失去最需要的东西
Who's at your side at lightning speed
谁闪电般的来到你身边
We're friends with every creature comin' down the pike
我们是最好的朋友
In fact we've never met an animal we didn't like
实际上我们从没遇到过不喜欢的动物
Ha-ha. You take it, kid.
哈哈,你学会了, 孩子
So you can see we're friends
你知道我们是朋友
We're friends in need - We're friends in need
我们是患难中的朋友 -我们是患难中的朋友
And friends in need - Friends in need
患难中的朋友 -患难中的朋友
-Are friends indeed -Are friends indeed
-是真正的朋友 -是真正的朋友
Whoop, whoop. Take it easy, lads.- We'll keep you safe
呼,呼 伙计们,放轻松 -我们会保证你安全的
Steady, steady. Watch it! - In the jungle
留神,小心!- 在丛林中
That's what friends
那就是朋友的…
An extraordinary performance.
表演棒极了
And thank you for detaining my victim.
谢谢你们帮我抓住了我的猎物
Uh, do-don't mention it, Your Highness.
哦,要--别客气,殿下
Boo. - Let's get out of here.
嘘 - 我们离开这
Give me room! Gangway!
给我留点地方!!让路!
Run, friend! Run!
跑,朋友!快跑!
Run? Why should I run?
跑?我为什么要跑?
Why should you run?
你为什么要跑?
Could it be possible that you don't know who I am?
你难道不知道我是谁?
I know you, all right. You're Shere Khan.
我认识你,你是歇尔可汗。
Precisely. Then you should also know...
好极了,那么你一定也知道...
that everyone runs from Shere Khan.
所有人看见我都要跑
You don't scare me. I won't run from anyone.
你吓唬不了我,我不会从任何人身边逃跑
Ah. You have spirit for one so small.
奥,你这么小有勇气
And such spirit is deserving of a sporting chance.
这样的勇气应该得到一个公平的比赛机会
Now, I'm going to close my eyes and count to ten.
现在,我闭上眼睛数到十
It makes the chase more interesting...
这会使追捕变得更加有趣...
You're tying my patience.
你在考验我的耐心
Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!
五,六,七,八,九,十!
Run, Mowgli. Run!
跑,毛戈力,快跑!
Let go, you big oaf.
躲开, 你这个笨蛋
Take it easy. Take it-- Whoo! Ho-Hold it, hold it.
别紧张。拿着-- 呜!抓住,抓住
Whoa. Slow down. Ooh! Yow! Whoa! Slow! Easy now.
哇。慢一点。呵!约!哇!慢!现在好了。
Ooh. Oh, boy. Easy.
呵,噢,孩子,好了
He's got a tiger by the tail, he has.
他抓住了老虎尾巴,他抓到了
And he'd better hang on too.
最好抓得够紧
Take that, ya big bully.
看打, 你这个欺软怕硬的家伙
Let him have it again, kid. Hit him again, kid. Go on!
打他, 孩子,再打他, 孩子, 继续!
Somebody do somethin' with that kid.
谁来救救这孩子
You can let go, Baloo.
你可以放开了,布鲁
Are you kiddin'? There's teeth in the other end.
你在开玩笑? 老虎的牙可不是吃素的
I'll kill you for this.
我要杀了你
Let go! Baloo needs help!
放开我!布鲁需要帮助!
Fire! That's the only thing old Stripes is afraid of.
火! 那是那老虎唯一害怕的
You get the fire. We'll do the rest.
你去取火,剩下的由我来.
Charge! - You there, punch and blow.
冲啊!-去那边!拳打!脚踢!
Stay out of this, you mangy fools.
滚开,你们这些笨蛋
Yeah, yeah. Missed me a mile, he did.
是,是 它差一点
Yeah!- Yeah! Pull his blinkin' whiskers.
是!- 是!扯他那亮亮的胡须
He's a bloomin' pussycat, he is.
他是个讨厌的大猫,的确是!
Look behind you, chum.
看看你的身后,朋友
Well, that's the last of him.
他的末日到了
Old Stripes took off like a flaming comet, he did.
老斑毛离开就像一颗燃烧的彗星,的确是
Well, come on. Let's go congratulate our friend.
来吧. 让我们祝贺我们的朋友
Now's not the time for it. Look.
现在还不是时候,看
Baloo, get up. Oh, please get up.
布鲁,起来啦 哦,请起来啦
Mowgli, try to understand.
毛戈力,试着理解
Bagheera, what's the matter with him?
巴吉拉,他怎么啦?
You've got to be brave, like Baloo was.
你要勇敢点,就像布鲁那样
You-- You don't mean--
你--你不是说--
Oh, no. Baloo.
别这样,别这样。布鲁
I know how you feel.
我理解你的感受
But you must remember, Mowgli...
但是你必须记住 毛戈力--
greater love hath no one...
没有哪种更伟大的爱--
than he who lays down his life for his friend.
比得上为朋友牺牲生命
When great deeds are remembered in this jungle...
当伟大的功绩被这个丛林记住...
one name will stand above all others--
有一个名字高高在上
our friend, Baloo, the bear.
我们的朋友, 布鲁, 一只伟大的熊.
He's crackin' me up - The memory of Baloo's...
他真煽情 - 布鲁给我们的记忆...
sacrifice and bravey...
它的勇敢和牺牲...
will forever be engraved on our saddened hearts.
将永远铭刻在我们的心上.
Beautiful - This spot where Baloo fell...
太棒了 - 布鲁倒下的地方--
will always be a hallowed place in the jungle...
将成为丛林里的圣地...
for there lies one of nature's...
因为这里躺着自然界--
noblest creatures.
最高尚的动物
I wish my mother could've heard this.
我希望我妈妈能听到这些
It's best we leave now.
现在我们得走了
Come along, man cub.
过来,人兽
Hey, don't stop now, Baghee. You're doin' great!
嘿,别就不说了,巴吉拉 你说得太感人了!
There's more, lots more.
再说一些,继续说吧
Why, you big fraud!
什么, 你这个大骗子!
You, you, you four-flusher!
你 你 你这个装模做样的家伙!
I-I'm fed up, and I-I--
我-我受够了--我--
Baloo! You're all right!
布鲁!你没事!
Who, me? Sure I am.
谁,我吗?我当然没事
Never felt better.
感觉不能再好了
You sure had us worried.
你的确让我们担心
Ah, I was just takin' five.
哦,我只是休息了一下
You know, playin' it cool.
你知道吗, 刚才很过瘾.
Yeah, but he was too easy.
是的,那老虎不堪一击
Good old Papa Bear.
你真好,熊爸爸
It's going to be a bit dull without the little bloke, isn't it?
没有这个小家伙,有些无趣,是不是?
Yeah. So what we gonna do?
耶。那么我们干什么呢?
I don't know. Hey, now, don't start that again!
不知道 嘿,别又来了
Hey, Baghee, too bad you missed the action.
嘿,巴吉拉, 你错过这次行动真太惨了
You should have seen how I made a sucker out of old Stripes with that left up in his face.
你要是看见我把那该死的老虎打得落花流水就好了
Boom, boom, I was givin' him. Whang!
隆,隆 我就是这样揍他
You wanna know somethin'? We're good sparrin' partners.
你知道吗?我们是一对好伙伴
You'd better believe it.
你最好知道这一点
Nothin' or nobody is ever gonna come between us again.
没有什么能够分开我们.
Look. What's that? - Oh, it's the man village.
看,那是什么? - 噢,是人类村庄
No, no. I mean that.
不,不,我指的那个
Forget about those. They ain't nothin' but trouble.
忘记那些,他们只会给你带来麻烦.
Just a minute. I've never seen one before.
等一下 我以前从来没有见过
So you've seen one. So let's go.
现在你看到了,我们走吧
I'll be right back.I want a better look.
我很快就回来,让我好好看看.
Mowgli, wait a minute - Ah, Baloo.
毛戈力,等一下 - 噢,布鲁
Let him have a better look.
就让他好好看一下
Father's hunting in the forest
爸爸在林中打猎
Mother's cooking in the home
妈妈在家中做饭
I must go to fetch the water
我要去打水
Till the day that I am grown
直到有一天我长大成人
I must go to fetch the water
我要去打水
Till the day that I am grown
直到我长大成人
Then I will have a handsome husband
那时我会有个英俊的丈夫
And a daughter of my own
和一个我自己的女儿
And I'll send her to fetch the water
我会让她来打水
I'll be cooking in the home
我就在家中做饭
Then I'll send her to fetch the water
那时我派她去打水
I'll be cooking in my home
我就在家中做饭
She did that on purpose.
她故意那样做的
Mowgli, come back. Come back!
毛戈力,回来,回来!
Ah, it was inevitable, Baloo.
哦,这是必然的,布鲁
The boy couldn't help himself. It was bound to happen.
这孩子已经无法自拔,这是命中注定的
Mowgli is where he belongs now.
毛戈力到了他该去的地方了
I guess you're right.
我想你是对的
But I still think he'd have made one swell bear.
但我仍然认为他可以做一只大熊
Well, come on, Baghee buddy.
好吧,巴吉老伙计
Let's get back to where we belong...
让我们回到属于我们的地方...
and get with the beat.
跟着节拍...
Look for the bare necessities
寻找必需品
The simple bare necessities
最基本的必需品
Forget about your worries And your strife
忘却你的忧虑和矛盾
I mean the bare necessities
我的意思是最基本的必需品
Are Mother Nature's recipes
是自然的力量
That bring the bare necessities of life
将带来生活最起码的必需品