--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.cc
影片压制&字幕制作: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
It's beautiful here.
这里很美
It was our aunt's.
这是我们姨妈的房子
We used to come here as kids.
小时候我们经常来这里
The Order uses it now as a safe house.
凤凰社把它当作安全屋
What's left of us, at least.
现在也只剩我们了
Muggles think these keep evil away, but they're wrong.
麻瓜以为风铃可以避邪 但他们都错了
I need to talk to the goblin.
我要和那个妖精谈谈
You probably don't remember...
也许你已经不记得...
That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts?
你第一次来古灵阁时是我带的路
Even amongst goblins you're famous, Harry Potter.
即便是在妖精的社会里你也很有名 哈利•波特
You buried the elf.
你埋葬了那个精灵?
And brought me here.
又把我带来这里
...a very unusual wizard.
非同寻常
How did you come by this sword?
你怎么拿到那把剑的?
Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?
为什么贝拉特里克斯认为它应该在古灵阁呢?
The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need.
当我们需要时 剑就自己出现
There is a sword in Madam Lestrange's vault identical to this one...
贝拉特里克斯的金库里存了一把剑 号称就是这把
...but it is a fake.
但那是个赝品
It was placed there this summer.
夏天时被人调包了
- And she never suspected it was a fake? - The replica is very convincing.
- 她从没怀疑过那是假的? - 因为它仿得十分逼真
Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor.
只有妖精才能辨认出这把才是真正的格兰芬多之剑
Who is the acquaintance?
是谁调的包?
A Hogwarts professor. As I understand it, he's now headmaster.
霍格沃茨的一位教授 据我所知他现在是校长了
He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault?
他在贝拉特里克斯的金库里换了假剑?
There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts.
古灵阁里存的秘密多得是
And in Madam Lestrange's vault as well?
贝拉特里克斯的金库也有?
I need to get into Gringotts. Into one of the vaults.
我要去古灵阁 进到这个金库里
Alone, yes. But with you, no.
一个人当然不可能 若你也一起去就可能了
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你?
I have gold. Lots of it.
我有许多金子
- I have no interest in gold. - Then what?
- 我对金子可没兴趣 - 那你对什么有兴趣?
That is my price.
那就是我的价码
Are you thinking there's a Horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?
你是在想贝拉特里克斯的金库?
She was terrified when she thought we'd been in there.
她那会儿非常紧张
She kept asking you what else we'd taken.
她一直问我还拿了什么
I bet you there's a Horcrux in there, another piece of his soul.
我敢跟你打赌还有一个魂器在那儿 他灵魂的碎片
Let's find it and kill it, we're one step closer to killing him.
让我们找到它 毁掉它 我们就更可能杀死他
And what happens when we find it?
一旦我们找到它
How are we supposed to destroy it now you've given the sword to Griphook?
又要怎么毁掉它呢?你把剑都给了拉环
I'm still working on that part.
我还在想呢
Mr. Ollivander, I need to ask you a few questions.
我要问你一些问题
Anything, my boy, anything.
随便问 孩子 什么都行
Would you mind identifying this wand?
您能否辨认一下这把魔杖?
We need to know if it's safe to use.
我们想知道能不能安全地使用它
Twelve and three-quarter inches.
12.75英寸
This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange.
这把是贝拉特里克斯•莱斯特兰奇的
Ten inches. Reasonably pliant.
10英寸 有弹性
This was the wand of Draco Malfoy.
这把曾经是德拉科•马尔福的
Was? Is it not still?
曾经?已经不再属于他了吗?
Well, perhaps not, if you won it from him.
也许 如果你想把它夺来...
I sense its allegiance has changed.
我感觉到它的忠诚心已经变了
You talk about wands as if they have feelings...
你谈论魔杖时 好像它们都有感觉...
The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.
魔杖选择主人 波特先生
That much has always been clear to those of us who have studied wandlore.
学过魔杖学的人都知道
And what do you know about the Deathly Hallows?
那么 你对死亡圣器知道多少?
It is rumored there are three:
传说有3件
...the Cloak of invisibility to hide you from your enemies...
隐形衣能让你躲开敌人...
...and the Resurrection Stone to bring back loved ones from the dead.
还有复活石 能把你的爱人从亡灵处带回
Together, they make one the master of death.
若收集全了它们 你就可以主宰死神
But few truly believe that such objects exist.
但是很少有人真的相信它们存在
Do you believe they exist, sir?
你相信吗 先生?
I see no reason to put stock into an old wives' tale.
我觉得没必要相信这老掉牙的传说
You know one exists.
你知道这是真的
You told him about it.
你告诉他了
You told him about the Elder Wand and where he could go looking for it.
你把老魔杖的事告诉他了 也告诉了他该去哪里找
...I only conveyed rumors.
那只是谣传
There's no telling whether he will find it.
这不等同于告诉他如何去寻找
He has found it, sir.
他已经找到了 先生
He's after you, Mr. Potter.
他在找你 波特先生
If it's true, what you say, and he has the Elder Wand...
如果你说的是真的 他有了老魔杖
...you really don't stand a chance.
你一点机会也没有了
Well, I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me, then.
那我就要在他找到我之前先杀了他
Are you sure that's hers?
确定这是她的?
You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right, Griphook?
你把那交给赫敏好吗 拉环?
We're relying on you, Griphook.
我们就靠你了 拉环
If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword's yours.
如果你能让我们通过守卫进到金库里 剑就归你了
"Good morning"? "Good morning"?
早上好?早上好?
You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed school girl.
你是贝拉特里克斯 而不是女学生
She gives us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats.
如果她让我们露馅了 我们就只能拿剑自刎了
No, he's right. I was being stupid.
他是对的 我刚才说那话好愚蠢
I wish to enter my vault.
我想进自己的金库
I hardly think that'll be necessary.
我觉得那没什么必要
I don't like to be kept waiting.
我可不想一直等
They know she's an imposter.
知道我们会来这里拿东西
They've been warned.
他们都被警告过了
What do we do, Harry?
怎么办 哈利?
Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?
贝拉特里克斯 不介意出示一下你的魔杖吧?
And why should I do that?
我干嘛要那么做?
It's the bank's policy. I'm sure you understand given the current climate.
这是银行的规矩 我想您是明白的 就目前的形势而言
No. I most certainly do not understand.
不 我一点也不明白
I'm afraid I must insist.
恐怕我一定得坚持
Very well, Madam Lestrange. If you will follow me.
很好 贝拉特里克斯 请跟我来
What is that, Griphook?
那是什么 拉环?
Well done, Hermione.
干得漂亮 赫敏
Oh, no, you look like you again.
哦 天哪 你们又变回去了
The Thief's Downfall. Washes away all enchantments.
那是防盗瀑布 它把一切魔法都洗掉了
Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?
只是好奇 还有别的路吗?
What the devil are all you doing down here?
你们在这里干什么?
- When you gave up the keys, you... - Imperio.
- 当你放弃钥匙 你就会... - 灵魂出窍
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙
That's a Ukrainian Ironbelly.
是条克里兰肚皮龙
It's been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise.
它被训练成听到这声音就以为会被打
You're not trying that one again, are you?
你觉得这会有用?
That kind of magic won't work in here.
那种程度的魔法在这里不会有用
Is it in here, Harry?
它就在这里 哈利?
Can you feel anything?
你感觉的到吗?
That's it. Up there.
那个就是 在上面
They've added the Gemino curse. Everything you touch will multiply.
他们在这里施了分裂魔法 你碰到的东西都会复制成几份
We had a deal, Griphook.
我们有约定的 拉环
The cup for the sword.
杯子换剑
I said I'd get you in. I didn't say anything about getting you out.
我说过会带你们进来 但没说要带你们离开
- Thieves! Help! - Griphook!
- 来人呀! 抓贼呀! - 拉环!
Foul little git. Least we've still got Bogrod.
不管怎么说 我们还有鲍格罗德
We can't just stand here. Who's got an idea?
不能光在这里站着 你俩有主意吗?
You're the brilliant one.
你是最聪明的
I've got something, but it's mad.
我有个主意 就是比较疯狂
Well, come on, then.
来啊! 快来!
That was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
太帅了 真是太帅了!
- I say we jump. - When?
- 我们还是跳吧 - 什么时候?
He knows. You-Know-Who.
"神秘人"他知道了
He knows we broke into Gringotts.
他知道我们闯入了古灵阁
He knows what we took and he knows we're hunting Horcruxes.
他知道我们拿走了什么 他知道我们在寻找魂器
- How is it you know? - I saw him.
- 他怎么会知道的? - 我泄露给他了
You let him in? Harry, you can't do that.
你让他进到你的思想里?哈利 你不能这么做
Hermione, I can't always help it. Well, maybe I can. I don't know.
赫敏 我控制不了 也许能控制 我不知道
Never mind. What happened?
别管了 然后呢?
Well, he's angry.
他很生气...
He knows if we find and destroy all the Horcruxes we'll be able to kill him.
他明白如果我们找到并毁了所有魂器 我们就能够杀死他
I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure we don't find the rest.
他会竭尽全力不让我们找到剩下的那几个
There's more. One of them's at Hogwarts.
还有一个在霍格沃茨
- You saw it? - I saw the castle and Rowena Ravenclaw.
- 你看到了? - 我看到了城堡 还有拉文克劳
It must have to do with her. We have to go there now.
肯定跟她有些关系 我们得马上去那儿
We can't do that. We've got to plan. We've got to figure it out.
可我们做不到 我们要好好计划 我们要想出办法来
Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked?
赫敏 我们的计划有哪次真能奏效?
We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose.
我们计划了 我们到了那里 然后一切就乱套
He's right.One problem...
他说得对 但有个问题...
Snape's headmaster now. We can't just walk through the front door.
斯内普现在是校长了 我们可没法从大门走进去
Um, well, we'll go to Hogsmeade, to Honeydukes.
我们先去霍格莫德村 到蜜爵店
Take the secret passage in the cellar.
从秘道进地窖
It's... There's something wrong with him.
他好像有些不对劲
It's like, you know, in the past, I've always been able to follow his thoughts.
在以前我总能跟住他的思想
And now everything just feels disconnected.
但现在好像一切都连接不上
Maybe it's the Horcruxes.
也许是因为那些魂器
Maybe he's growing weaker. Maybe he's dying.
也许他正变得衰弱 也许他正在死去
No. No, it's more like he's wounded.
不 更像他受伤了
If anything, he feels more dangerous.
不管怎样 他非常害怕
- They're here! - Search everywhere!
- 他们在这儿 - 搜查每个地方
- Look down by the stables! - You two, come with me!
- 去马厩下面看看 - 你们两个跟我来
Did you get a look at him?
你看到了吗?
- For a second, I thought it was... - I know. Dumbledore.
- 那一瞬间 我想那是... - 我知道 像是邓布利多
I can see you in this.
为什么我能从这儿看到你?
You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here?
笨蛋们 你们来这儿干嘛?
Have you any idea how dangerous it is?
你们知道这有多危险吗?
You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother.
你是阿不福思 邓布利多的弟弟
It's you who I've been seeing in here.
我从镜子里看到的是你
You're the one who sent Dobby.
是你把多比送来的
Where have you left him?
你们怎么没带上他?
Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf.
很遗憾 我挺喜欢那小精灵
Who gave that to you? The mirror?
这镜子是谁给你的?
Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago.
差不多一年前 从蒙顿格斯那儿买的
- Dung had no right. It belonged to... - Sirius.
- 他没有权力 这镜子属于... - 小天狼星
He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it...
他还告诉我你喜欢刨根究底 如果你发现这东西在我手上...
...but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't?
但是你自问如果我没有这面镜子 你现在又怎么样?
Do you hear from the others much? From the Order?
有别人的消息吗?凤凰社的成员?
The Order's finished.
凤凰社已经完了
You-Know-Who's won.
神秘人赢了
Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.
谁再多说话就是找死
We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight.
我们要进霍格沃茨 今晚就进去
Dumbledore gave us a job to do.
邓布利多给了我们一项任务
Nice job? Easy?
这是个美差?容易完成?
We've been hunting Horcruxes.
我们在寻找魂器
We think the last one's inside the castle, but we'll need help getting in.
我们觉得最后一个就在城堡里 但需要你帮助我们进去
That's not a job my brother's given you. It's a suicide mission.
无论我哥哥给了你什么任务 都是项自杀任务
Do yourself a favor, boy, go home. Live a little longer.
帮你自己一个忙吧 小子 赶快回家去 你还能多活几天
- Dumbledore trusted me to see this through. - What makes you think you can trust him?
- 邓布利多相信我能做到 - 是什么让你觉得可以信任他?
You think you can believe anything my brother told you?
你怎么能相信我哥哥告诉你的每一句话呢?
In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name?
在你和他相识的日子里 他有没有提过我的名字?
Did he ever mention hers?
他有没有提过她的名字?
- Why should he...? - Keep secrets? You tell me.
- 他为什么要...? - 保密?你说呢?
- I trusted him. - That's a boy's answer.
- 我相信他 - 孩子气的回答
A boy who goes chasing Horcruxes on the word of a man...
追寻魂器的男孩孤身上路 给予指示的人...
...who wouldn't even tell him where to start. You're lying!
却从未告诉他故事的开头 你在说谎
Not just to me, that doesn't matter. To yourself as well.
你骗我不要紧 但你在骗你自己
That's what a fool does.
这是愚蠢之举
You don't strike me as a fool, Harry Potter.
你别把我也当成傻子 哈利•波特
So I'll ask you again. There must be a reason.
我再问你一遍 信任必须事出有因
I'm not interested in what happened between you and your brother.
我对你们兄弟间的事没有兴趣
I don't care that you've given up.
我不在乎你到底失去了什么
I trusted the man I knew.
我信任那个我认识的人
And we need to get into the castle tonight.
我们今晚就要进学校
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Where have you sent her?
你让她去哪儿?
You'll see soon enough.
你很快就会知道的
That's your sister, Ariana, isn't it?
那是你们的妹妹 阿利安娜?
She died very young, didn't she?
她年轻的时候就死了 是吗?
My brother sacrificed many things, Mr. Potter...
我的哥哥牺牲了很多东西 波特先生
...on his journey to find power...
在他寻求力量与权力的征途上
...including Ariana.
也牺牲了阿利安娜
And she was devoted to him.
她那样爱他
He gave her everything...
他给了她一切
Thank you, Mr. Dumbledore.
谢谢你 邓布利多先生
He did save our lives twice.
但他救了我们两次
Kept an eye on us in that mirror.
让我们透过镜子看到他的眼睛
That doesn't seem like someone who's given up.
那看起来根本不像一个已经放弃的人
Who's that with her?
跟她在一起的是谁?
- Oh, you look... - Like hell, I reckon.
- 哦 你看起来... - 像魔鬼
This is nothing. Seamus is worse.
没什么 西莫比我还惨呢
Hey, Ab, we've got a couple more coming through.
嘿 阿不 已经有很多人来了
Don't remember this on the Marauder's Map.
别忘了 这通道不在地图上
That's because it never existed till now.
因为它以前从不存在
The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year.
在今年早些时候 7条秘道都被封死了
This is the only way in or out now.
现在这是唯一的进出通道
The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors.
这里被食死徒和摄魂怪包围了
How bad is Snape as headmaster?
校长斯内普怎么样了?
Hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you need to watch out for.
基本看不到他 现在是卡罗在看管我们
Yeah. Brother and sister. In charge of discipline.
对 卡罗兄妹 他们管纪律
They like punishment, the Carrows.
卡罗喜欢惩罚学生
They did that to you? Why?
他们惩罚你了?为什么?
Today's Dark Arts lessons had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse.
今天的黑魔法防御课要我们练习钻心咒
Hogwarts has changed.
霍格沃茨已经变了
Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?
让我们开心一下吧
Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you a surprise.
嘿 我带来了一个惊喜
Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it.
阿不福思做的食物可不行 至少给我们点可以消化的东西
- Harry! - Yeah!
- 哈利! - 耶!
Get the word out to Remus and the others that Harry's back.
告诉莱姆斯和其他人 哈利回来了
Okay, let's not kill him before You-Know-Who
好啦 别把他给熊抱致死了
River, D.A. calling. Do you read?
小河 我是DA 你能听见了吗?
We have a new wether report. Lightning has struck.
我们有一个新的气象预告 闪电来了
Are you hear? Lightning has struck.
你听见了吗?闪电来了
What's the plan, Harry?
想玩什么 哈利?
There's something we need to find.
我们要找个东西
Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who.
就藏在这城堡里 它也许能帮助我们打败神秘人
Right. What is it?
好啊 是什么?
- Where is it? - We don't know that either.
- 具体藏在那里? - 也不知道
- I realize it's not much to go on. - That's nothing to go on.
- 我们知道的信息不多 - 根本就是没信息
I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw.
我觉得是一件和拉文克劳有关的东西
Um, it'll be small, easily concealed.
应该很小 很容易被藏起来
Anyone, any ideas?
大家有主意吗?
Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem.
拉文克劳有个丢失的冠冕
- Oh, bloody hell. Here we go. - Lost diadem of Ravenclaw?
- 哦 天哪 有了 - 丢失的冠冕?
Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous.
没有人听说过吗?很有名的
Yes, but, Luna, it's lost, for centuries now.
知道 但是卢娜 它已经丢失好几个世纪了
There isn't a person alive today who's seen it.
都没有活人曾经见过它了
Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?
不好意思 谁能告诉我这该死的冠冕是个什么东西?
It's a sort of crown. You know, like a tiara.
一种皇冠 像头饰那样的
Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie First-Year.
六个多月没见了 还当我是隐形的
- I'm her brother. - Got lots of those.
- 我可是她哥哥 - 哥哥有好几个
- There's only one Harry. - Shut up, Seamus.
- 但哈利只有一个呀 - 闭嘴吧 西莫
What is it, Ginny?
怎么了 金妮?
Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade.
斯内普知道了... 他知道哈利在学校里
Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour.
你们一定很纳闷 我为什么大半夜叫你们集合
It's come to my attention that earlier this evening...
我注意到 今晚稍早时候...
...Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade.
有人看到哈利•波特出现在霍格莫德
...should anyone...
无论是谁...
...student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter...
学生或者教员 在帮助波特先生
...they will be punished...
他们都要受到惩罚
...in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression.
根据他们的具体行为来分级
...any person found to have knowledge of these events...
任何人一旦被发现知情...
...who fails to come forward...
胆敢不报...
...will be treated as...
都将被视为...
...if anyone here...
如果在场各位...
...has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening...
有人知道波特先生今晚的动向
...I invite them to step forward...
我要请他站出来
It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies...
看来尽管你在防御上下足功夫
...you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster.
但你还是有很大的安全问题 校长
And I'm afraid it's quite extensive.
恐怕这个问题很严重
How dare you stand where he stood?
你怎么敢站在他曾经站过的地方?
Tell them how it happened that night.
告诉他们那一晚的真相
Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him.
告诉他们你是如何杀了那个对你深信不疑的人
I know that many of you will want to fight.
我知道你们中的许多人正准备抵抗...
Some of you may even think that to fight is wise.
有些人竟然相信抵抗是明智的
Give me Harry Potter.
交出哈利•波特
Do this and none shall be harmed.
交出他 大家就相安无事
Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched.
交出哈利•波特 我就不会动霍格沃茨分毫
Give me Harry Potter...
交出哈利•波特...
...and you will be rewarded.
你们会获得奖赏
You have one hour.
给你们一个小时
What are you waiting for?
你们还在等什么?
Students out of bed.
学生下床啦!
Students out of bed!
学生下床啦!
Students in the corridor!
学生跑到走廊啦!
They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot.
他们应该来这儿的 你这胡言乱语的白痴
As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune.
飞七先生 你来得正好
If you would, I would like you, please...
如果你愿意 我想请你...
...to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall.
把帕金森小姐和斯莱特林学院的其他同学都带走
Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?
不好意思 要带去哪里?
The dungeons would do.
地牢就可以了
Right. Come on. Come on.
好了 快走 快走
I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?
我想你回来是有原因的 波特先生 你需要什么?
Time, professor. As much as you can get me.
时间 教授 尽可能多的时间
Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle.
去做你该做的 我会保护城堡
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you too, professor.
我也很高兴见到你 教授
Hold the fort, Neville.
守住城堡 纳威
Harry. Hermione and I have been thinking.
哈利 赫敏和我觉得...
It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux.
我们能否找到所有魂器并不重要
- What do you mean? - Unless we can destroy it.
- 什么意思? - 除非我们可以摧毁它
So we were thinking...
所以我们想...
Ron was thinking. It was Ron's idea. It's brilliant.
是荣恩想的 是他的主意 是个超级好主意
You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a basilisk fang, right?
你用蛇怪的毒牙摧毁了汤姆•瑞斗的日记 对吧?
Me and Hermione know where we might find one.
我和赫敏也许能再找到一个
Okay, but take this. That way you can find me when you get back.
好吧 你拿上这个 回来的时候就能找到我
- Where are you going? - Ravenclaw common room.
- 你要去哪里? - 拉文克劳公共休息室
Gotta start somewhere.
总要从某个地方开始找吧
Let me get this straight. Professor, You're giving us permission to do this?
恕我直言 教授 您真的允许我们这么做?
That is correct, Longbottom.
没错 隆巴顿
To blow it up? Boom?
要把那桥炸掉?
Wicked. But how on earth are we gonna do that?
爽! 但要怎么做呢?
Why don't you confer with Mr. Finnigan?
为什么不去问问裴尼根先生?
As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics.
据我所知 他对爆破很有研究
I can bring it down.
我可以炸掉它
That's the spirit. Now away you go.
就是这样 快去
You do realize, of course, we can't keep out You-Know-Who indefinitely.
你知道的 我们不能真正阻止神秘人的入侵
Well, that doesn't mean we can't delay him.
但这不意味着我们不能拖延一段时间
And his name is Voldemort, Filius. You might as well use it.
他的名字叫伏地魔 菲利乌斯你要学会这么叫他
He's going to try to kill you either way.
反正他都要来杀你和我们
Piertotum Locomotor.
石像出动
Hogwarts is threatened.
霍格沃茨受到了威胁
Man the boundaries. Protect us. Do your duty to our school.
石像们 保护我们 履行你们对学校的职责
I've always wanted to use that spell.
我一直都想试试这个咒语呢
Protege Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello Inimicum.
终极守护 统统加护
Protege Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello Inimicum.
终极守护 统统加护
Protege Maxima. Fianto Duri.
终极守护 统统加护
- Harry, wait. I need to talk to you. - I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment, Luna.
- 哈利 等等 我有话跟你说 - 我现在有点忙 卢娜
You won't find anything where you're going. You're wasting time.
你不知道方向 你这是在浪费时间
- Look, we'll talk later, okay, Luna? - Harry.
- 听着 我们待会再说 好吗? - 哈利
- Later. - Harry Potter!
- 待会儿 - 哈利•波特
You listen to me right now!
你现在就给我听着
Don't you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem?
你还记得张秋说的那个丢失的冠冕吗?
"There's not a person alive who's seen it."
没有活人曾经见过它了
It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead.
很明显 不是吗?我们得去问问死人
It's very impressive, isn't it?
真壮观
If you're to find her, you'll find her down there.
如果你要找她 沿着走廊走
- Aren't you coming? - No.
- 你不一起来? - 不
I think it's best if you two talk alone.
我觉得你们单独谈谈会更好
You're the Grey Lady...
你是格雷女士...
...the Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower.
拉文克劳塔楼的幽灵
I do not answer to that name.
我才不叫那个名字
No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's Helena, isn't it? Helena Ravenclaw.
我错了 你叫海伦娜 对吗?海伦娜•拉文克劳
Rowena's daughter.
罗伊纳•拉文克劳院长的女儿
Are you a friend of Luna's?
你是卢娜的朋友?
And she thought you might be able to help me.
她说你能帮到我
You seek my mother's diadem.
你在找我母亲的冠冕?
Luna is kind, unlike so many of the others.
卢娜很善良 不像其他人
But she was wrong. I cannot help you.
但她错了 我帮不了你
I want to destroy it.
我必须摧毁它
They never learn.
他们就是学不乖
...shouldn't we wait for...?
我们不等了吗?
That's what you want too, isn't it, Helena?
你也想这么做的 对吗 海伦娜?
You want it destroyed.
你也想摧毁它
Another swore to destroy it many years ago...
我母亲许多年前就想摧毁它了
...a strange boy with a strange name.
那奇怪的男孩有个如此奇怪的名字
- Tom Riddle. - But he lied.
- 汤姆•瑞斗 - 但他骗了我们
He's lied to many people.
他骗了许多人
I know what he's done! I know who he is!
我知道他做了什么 我知道他是谁
He defiled it with dark magic!
他用黑魔法玷污了它
I can destroy it once and for all.
我能一劳永逸地摧毁它
But only if you tell me where he hid it.
但你得告诉我它藏在哪里
You do know where he hid it, don't you, Helena?
你知道他把它藏在哪里 海伦娜
You just have to tell me.
你只要告诉我就行
You remind me of him a bit.
你让我想起他
...in the castle, in the place where everything is hidden.
在城堡里那个藏了很多东西的地方
If you have to ask...
光是问...
...you will never know.
你是找不到答案的
If you know, you need only ask.
如果你知道 就只需真心请求
Tell Professor McGonagall Remus and I will handle this side of the castle.
告诉麦格教授 莱姆斯和我会保护城堡的这一边
Hey, Dean, on second thoughts, tell Professor McGonagall...
艾迪 我转念一想 请告诉麦格教授...
...we might need one or two more wands this side.
这里还需要几个帮手
It is the quality of one's convictions that determines success...
战士的意志才是决定战斗胜利的关键...
...not the number of followers.
而不是帮手的多少
You okay, Freddie?
你还好吗 弗雷德?
Harry talks in his sleep. Have you noticed?
哈利睡觉时常说梦话 你知道吗?
No, of course not.
我怎么可能知道
You and whose army?
你和那谁的大军
- You do it. - I can't.
- 你来吧 - 我不行
- Get inside! - This way, everyone. Take cover!
- 快进来 - 所有人 这边走 找掩护
Ginny. Neville. Are you all right?
金妮 纳威 你们还好吗?
Never better. I feel like I could spit fire. You haven't seen Luna, have you?
好得不能再好了 我好像在喷火 你看到卢娜了吗?
- Luna? - I'm mad for her!
- 卢娜? - 我要找她表白
I think it's about time I told her since we'll probably both be dead by dawn.
到了天亮可能我们都死了 就没机会了
Bloody hell. We'll never find it on this.
见鬼 我们在这上面永远找不到
- There he is, just there. - Brilliant.
- 他刚刚还在这儿 - 真聪明
He just vanished. Just now. I saw it.
他刚刚消失了 我确定看到他了
Maybe he's gone to the Room of Requirement.
也许他是进了有求必应屋
It doesn't show up on the map, does it? You said that last year.
地图上看不到的吧?你去年说过了
That's right. I... I did.
是啊 我是说过
What brings you here, Potter?
什么风把你吹来这里 波特?
I could ask you the same.
我也正想问你呢
You have something of mine.
你拿了我的东西
- What's wrong with the one you have? - It's my mother's.
- 你手里那根怎么了? - 她是我妈妈的
It's powerful, but it's not the same.
它很厉害 不过和自己的不一样
Doesn't quite understand me.
它跟我有点代沟
Know what I mean?
你知道我是什么意思吧?
Why didn't you tell her?
当时干嘛没把我说出来?
You knew it was me. You didn't say anything.
你知道那就是我 但你没说出来
Come on, Draco. Don't be a prat. Do him.
快点 德拉科 别像个懦夫似的 动手啊
That's my girlfriend, you numpties!
敢打我女朋友 你个白痴
Goyle's setting the bloody place on fire!
他们把这地方给点着了
Come on! This way!
快啊! 这边走!
We can't leave them.
我们不能丢下他们
He's joking, right?
他是开玩笑的吧?
If we die for them, Harry, I'm gonna kill you.
如果我们因为他们而死 哈利 我就要杀了你
Come, Nagini. I need to keep you safe.
来吧 纳吉尼 我得保证你的安全
She's the last one. It's the last Horcrux.
她是最后一个魂器
Look inside him, Harry.
看透他的内心 哈利
Find out where he is. If we find him, we can find the snake.
找到他在哪儿 如果你找到他了 我们就能找到那条蛇
Then we can end this.
我们就能结束这一切
Might it be less, uh...
或许...
Might it not be more prudent to call off this attack...
我们可以要求他们停止战斗
...and simply seek the boy yourself?
您亲自去只是找那孩子?
I do not need to seek the boy.
我没必要去找那个孩子
Before the night is out, he will come to me. Do you understand?
天亮之前 他会自己送上门来的 你明白吗?
How can you live with yourself, Lucius?
你怎么受得了你自己 卢修斯?
Go and find Severus.
去找西弗勒斯
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪儿
You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord...
您用这魔杖释放了高超的魔法 主人...
...in the last few hours alone.
就在刚才那几小时里
No, I am extraordinary...
不 我才是高超的
...but the wand resists me.
这魔杖在抵抗我
There is no wand more powerful.
没有魔杖能比得上它强大
Ollivander himself has said it.
奥利凡德都这么说
Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it.
今晚 当那孩子来这儿 我肯定它不会让您失望的
It answers to you...
它只会服从您
The wand, does it truly answer to me?
这魔杖真的只会服从我吗?
You're a clever man, Severus.
你是个聪明人 西弗勒斯
Surely you must know.
你肯定知道...
Where does its true loyalty lie?
它真正忠于谁
With you of course, my Lord.
当然是忠于你 主人
...cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master.
不能好好的服从我 因为我不是它真正的主人
The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner.
老魔杖属于那个杀死它前任主人的巫师
You killed Dumbledore, Severus.
是你杀了邓布利多 西弗勒斯
While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine.
只要你活着 老魔杖就不可能真正属于我
You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus...
你一直是个忠心耿耿的好仆人 西弗勒斯
...but only I can live forever.
但只有我才能长生不死
Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything.
给我点什么 快点 瓶子之类什么都行
Take them to the Pensieve.
倒进冥想盆里
You have your mother's eyes.
你的眼睛很像你母亲
You have fought valiantly...
你们的抵抗很英勇...
I do not wish this.
我不希望发生这样的事
Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste.
巫师的血 每流一滴都是一种损失和浪费
I therefore command my forces to retreat.
我命令我的队伍撤退...
In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity.
在此期间 让你们体面地安置死者
Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you.
哈利•波特 我现在直接对你说话
On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you...
今晚 你听任你的朋友为你赴死...
...rather than face me yourself.
而不是挺身出来面对我
There is no greater dishonor.
这可一点也不光彩
Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate.
来禁忌森林找我 来面对你的命运
If you do not do this...
如果你不这样做...
...I shall kill every last man, woman and child...
我会杀掉每一个男女老少
...who tries to conceal you from me.
那些试图窝藏你的人
Where is everybody?
人都在哪儿?
- Oh, come on. - What's the matter with you?
- 好了 别难过 - 你怎么了?
I'm gonna tell Mummy. You're a freak.
我要告诉妈妈 你是个怪胎
You're a freak, Lily!
你是个怪胎 莉莉
She's jealous because she's ordinary and you're special.
她在嫉妒你 她是普通人 而你与众不同
That's mean, Severus.
别这么说 西弗勒斯
- Hi. I'm James. - Hi. I'm Lily.
- 嗨 我是詹姆 - 我叫莉莉
Just like your father. Lazy. Arrogant.
就像他父亲 傲慢自大
Don't say a word against my father.
不许说我父亲的坏话
Blood shall be spilt...
无辜者将流血...
...and servant and master shall be reunited once more.
主仆将再次集结
The prophecy did not refer to a woman.
预言针对的又不是女人
It spoke of a boy born at the end of July.
它说的是个生于七月底的男孩
Yes, but he thinks it's her son.
但他认为是她的孩子
He intends to hunt them down now, to kill them.
他准备把他们都赶尽杀绝
Hide her. Hide them all. I beg you.
把她藏起来...把他们都藏起来 我求您了
What will you give me in exchange, Severus?
那你准备拿什么作为回报呢 西弗勒斯?
Harry. Harry, you are so loved. So loved.
哈利 你是被爱着的 被爱着的
Harry, Mama loves you.
哈利 妈妈爱你
You said you would keep her safe.
你说过你说会保证她的安全
Lily and James put their faith in the wrong person, Severus.
莉莉和詹姆信错了人 西弗勒斯
The boy survives.
那孩子活下来了
He doesn't need protection. The Dark Lord is gone.
他不需要什么保护了 黑魔头死了
The Dark Lord will return.
黑魔头会回来的
And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger.
到时候这孩子会深陷险境
If you truly loved her...
如果你真的爱她..
No one can know.
绝不能告诉其他人
That I should never reveal the best of you, Severus?
不让别人知道你最好的那一面 西弗勒斯
When you risk your life every day to protect the boy?
当你每天都冒着生命危险保护他的时候
He possesses no measurable talent, his arrogance rivals that of his father...
他却像他爸爸一样是个庸才 又傲慢自大 爱破坏规矩
...and he seems to relish his fame.
享受自己的名声
Don't say a word against my father.
不许你说我父亲的坏话
My father was a great man.
我父亲是个伟大的人
Your father was a swine!
你父亲是个猪头
It will contain the curse to your hand for the time being.
它能把魔咒暂时封在这只手里面
It will spread, Albus.
但它还是会扩散的 阿不思
Don't ignore me, Severus.
先别走 西弗勒斯
We both know Lord Voldemort has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me.
我们都知道 伏地魔想让马尔福家的孩子来杀我
But should he fail, one should presume the Dark Lord...
如果他失手 也许黑魔头...
...will turn to you.
会转而信任你
You must be the one to kill me, Severus.
你必须杀掉我 西弗勒斯
It is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Only then will the Dark Lord trust you completely.
这样伏地魔才能完全信任你
There will come a time when Harry Potter must be told something.
一段时间后 有件事必须告诉哈利•波特
But you must wait until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable.
但你必须要等 直到伏地魔变得非常脆弱
Must be told what?
要告诉他什么?
On the night Lord Voldemort...
那一晚 伏地魔...
...went to Godric's Hollow to kill Harry...
到高瑞克山谷企图杀死哈利
...and Lily Potter cast herself between them...
莉莉•波特用自己的身体挡在他们之间时
...the curse rebounded.
她使伏地魔的咒语反弹了
When that happened, a part of Voldemort's soul...
在那一刻 伏地魔的部分灵魂...
...latched itself onto the only living thing it could find:
附着在了屋里唯一的活物身上...
There's a reason Harry can speak with snakes.
所以哈利能与蛇交谈 ...
There's a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort's mind.
所以哈利能与伏地魔的思想连通...
A part of Voldemort lives inside him.
伏地魔的一部分就活在哈利的身体里
So when the time comes...
当时候到了..
...the boy must die?
那孩子必须去死?
You've kept him alive so that he can die at the proper moment.
你一直保护他的生命就是为了让他在关键时刻去死
You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter.
把他养大就好像养着一头待宰的猪
Don't tell me now that you've grown to care for the boy?
别跟我说你已经变得想要关心那孩子了
After all this time?
都已经过去这么久了
So when the time comes...
所以当时候到了...
...the boy must die?
那孩子必须去死?
Yes. He must die.
是的 他必须死
And Voldemort himself must do it.
而且是要伏地魔自己动手
Where've you been?
你去哪儿了?
- We thought you went to the forest. - I'm going there now.
- 我以为你去禁忌森林了 - 我现在就去
- Are you mad? - No.
- 你疯了? - 我没疯
You can't give yourself up to him.
你不能去找死
What is it, Harry?
怎么啦 哈利?
What is it you know?
你知道了什么吗?
There's a reason I can hear them...
我能感觉到它们是有理由的
I think I've known for a while.
我想自己很久以前就有点明白了
And I think you have too.
我想你们也知道
- I'll go with you. - No, kill the snake.
- 我和你一起去 - 不 你要把蛇杀掉
Kill the snake and then it's just him.
杀了蛇 就轮到他了
I'm ready to die.
我已准备好面对死亡
The Resurrection Stone.
复活石
You've been so brave, sweetheart.
你真的很勇敢 亲爱的
Why are you here?
你们怎么在这儿?
Quicker than falling asleep.
比睡着还要快
You're nearly there, son.
我们必须如此 孩子
I never wanted any of you to die for me.
我从不希望你们中的任何一人为我而死
And, Remus, your son...
莱姆斯 你的孩子怎么办?
Others will tell him what his mother and father died for.
别人会告诉他 他的父母为何而死
One day, he'll understand.
终有一天他会明白的
You'll stay with me?
你们会和我在一起吗?
And he won't be able to see you?
别人看不见你们?
We're here, you see.
我们只在你心里
No sign of him, my Lord.
没见他的人影 主人
I thought he would come.
我以为他会来
Harry? No! What are you doing here?
哈利 不! 你来这里做什么?
The Boy Who Lived.
大难不死的男孩...
You can't help. Harry...
你帮不了他 哈利...
...you wonderful boy.
你这个神奇的孩子
You brave, brave man.
勇敢的男子汉
Professor, what is that?
教授 那是什么?
Something beyond either of our help.
你我都无能为力
A part of Voldemort sent here to die.
伏地魔的一部分在这里等待死亡
And exactly where are we?
我们究竟是在哪儿?
I was going to ask you that. Where would you say that we are?
我正打算问你 你说我们在哪儿?
...it looks like King's Cross station.
看起来像国王十字车站
And without all the trains.
也没了老旧的火车
King's Cross, is that right?
国王十字车站 真的吗?
This is, as they say, your party.
正如他们所说 这是你的派对
I expect you now realize that you and Voldemort...
我期待在我们说话的当口 你意识到了你和伏地魔之间……
...have been connected by something other than fate...
被某种超越命运的东西连在了一起
...since that night in Godric's Hollow all those years ago.
自从多年前高瑞克山谷的那一夜
So it's true then, sir?
这么说那是真的了 先生?
A part of him lives within me, doesn't it?
他的一部分活在我的身上 对吗?
It was just destroyed many moments ago by none other than Voldemort himself.
它刚刚被伏地魔自己给销毁了
You were the Horcrux he never meant to make, Harry.
你是他无意中制造的一个魂器 哈利
I have to go back, haven't I?
我得回去了 是吗?
Oh. That's up to you.
哦 这由你自己决定
We're in King's Cross, you say?
你说我们在国王十字车站?
I think, if you so desired, you'd be able to board a train.
我觉得你若真这样想 你还可以坐上火车
And where would it take me?
它们会带我去哪里?
Voldemort has the Elder Wand.
伏地魔拿到了老魔杖
- And the snake's still alive. - Yes.
- 蛇还活着? -对
And I've nothing to kill it with.
我没有武器可以杀了他
Help will always be given at Hogwarts, Harry, to those who ask for it.
霍格沃茨永远会帮助你 哈利 只要你开口
I've always prized myself on my ability to turn a phrase.
我一直很惊讶于自己造词的能力
Words are, in my not so humble opinion...
这不仅是我的一种浅见...
...our most inexhaustible source of magic...
语言是一种神奇的魔法
...capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.
有造成伤害和治疗的能力
But I would, in this case, amend my original statement to this:
但在此 我要把以前的话改成:
Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it.
霍格沃茨会永远帮助那些值得帮助的人
Do not pity the dead, Harry.
别怜悯死者 哈利...
And, above all, all those who live without love.
最重要的是要怜悯那些活着却没有爱的人
Professor, my mother's Patronus was a doe, wasn't it?
教授 我母亲的守护神是牝鹿 对吗?
That's the same as Professor Snape's.
和斯内普教授的是一样的
It's curious, don't you think?
很奇怪 不是吗?
Actually, if I think about it, it doesn't seem curious at all.
事实上 我认为一点都不奇怪
I'll be going now, Harry.
我要走了 哈利
Is this all real?
这一切是真的吗?
Or is it just happening inside my head?
还是说只存在于我的脑海中?
Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry.
这当然是在你的脑海里 哈利
Why should that mean that it's not real?
但为什么要说它不是真的呢?
Professor? What should I do?
教授 我该怎么办?
My Lord, are you hurt? My Lord?
主人 你受伤了吗?
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
Draco, is he alive?
德拉科 他还活着吗?
Who is that Hagrid's carrying?
海格抱着的人是谁?
Neville, who is it?
纳威 那是谁?
Harry Potter is dead.
哈利•波特死了
From this day forth, you put your faith...
从现在起 你们要...
Harry Potter is dead!
哈利•波特死了
And now is the time to declare yourself.
现在是你们表明立场的时候了
Come forward and join us.
走上前来加入我们...
Ah. Well done, Draco.
干得好 德拉科
Well, I must say I'd hoped for better.
好吧 我本指望的是别人
And who might you be, young man?
你是哪位 年轻人?
Neville Longbottom.
纳威•隆巴顿
Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks.
好的 纳威 我保证在我的队伍里有你的一席之地
I'd like to say something.
我有话要说
Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say.
好 纳威 我肯定大家都会听得很入迷的
- It doesn't matter Harry's gone. - Stand down, Neville.
- 哈利是死是活并不重要 - 闭嘴 纳威
People die every day.
每天都有人死去
We lost Harry tonight.
我们今天失去了哈利
But he's still with us, in here.
但他仍然与我们同在 在我们心里
They didn't die in vain.
他们没有白白死去
- Because you're wrong. - Ha-ha-ha.
- 因为你错了 - 哈哈哈
Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us. This is not over!
哈利为我们大家而死 但这并没有就此结束
Lucius! Come back! Come back and fight!
卢修斯 回来 都给我回来战斗
I'll lure him into the castle. We have to kill the snake.
大家进城堡 我们一定得把那蛇杀死
- You'll need this. - Neville!
- 你需要这个 - 纳威
Not my daughter, you bitch.
别碰我女儿 你这贱人
You were right...
你是对的...
...when you told Snape that wand was failing you.
当你告诉斯内普教授说魔杖不服从你
It will always fail you.
永远都会是这样...
But what if the wand never belonged to Snape?
但如果老魔杖从来就不属于斯内普呢?
What if its allegiance was always to someone else?
如果它一直忠实于别人呢?
Come on, Tom. Let's finish this the way we started it.
来吧 汤姆 我们开始的就由我们来结束
- Ha, ha. - I always figured he would be a big fellow.
- 哈哈 - 真是个大小伙子
I couldn't find my wand. I haven't lost my wand in my entire life.
我找不到我的魔杖 我一生中都失去了我的魔杖
It was lost in the folds of my gowns.
它丢在了我胸前的长袍里
I managed to find it and I dispatched a few of them...
我成功找到了它并派出了几个...
Why didn't it work for him, the Elder Wand?
为什么魔杖不听他的?
It answered to somebody else.
它服从的是别人
When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his.
他杀死斯内普后 以为魔杖属于他了
But the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape.
但事实上 魔杖从来就不属于斯内普
It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the astronomy tower.
是德拉科在天文塔上先解除了邓布利多的武器
From that moment on, the wand answered to him.
从那一刻开始 魔杖就属于德拉科
...the other night when I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor.
在马尔福庄园里 我解除了德拉科的武器
What should we do with it?
我们要拿它怎么办呢?
I'm just saying, that's the Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in the world.
我是说 那可是老魔杖 世界上最强的魔杖
With that, we'd be invincible.
有了它 我们就战无不胜了
Look after each other.
你们要互相照顾
- Bag? - Yeah.
- 书包? - 带了
Dad, what if I am put in Slytherin?
爸爸 如果我进了斯莱特林怎么办?
Albus Severus Potter...
阿不思•西弗勒斯•波特
...you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts.
你是以霍格沃茨两位校长的名字命名的
One of them was a Slytherin...
其中一位就来自于斯莱特林学院
...and he was the bravest man I've ever known.
他是我所知道的最勇敢的人
But just say that I am.
我是说如果...
Then Slytherin House will have gained a wonderful young wizard.
那斯莱特林学院就获得了一位了不起的巫师
But, listen, if it really means that much to you, you can choose Gryffindor.
听着 如果你真觉得这很重要 你可以选择格兰芬多
The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account.
分院帽会把你的想法考虑在内的
- Really? - Really.
- 真的? - 真的
- Bye, Mum. - All aboard.
- 再见 妈妈 - 所有人都上车