m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5 m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.2
m -48.375 2.5 b -44.375 -5.625 -28.5 -8.5 -20.75 -2.875 -23.625 4.625 -39.375 7.75 -48.375 2.5 m -5.25 -56.5 b 5.75 -41.75 -2 -13.75 -14.625 -6.625 -23.875 -14.375 -21.25 -48.125 -5.25 -56.5 m 44.75 -41.75 b 46.25 -41.875 47.5 -42.125 48.875 -42.25 50.125 -42.375 50.625 -41.75 50.75 -40.5 50.75 -38.5 50.375 -38 48.5 -37.875 48.25 -37.875 48 -37.75 47.75 -37.75 46.625 -37.5 45.75 -37.625 45.625 -39.125 45.5 -39.875 45.125 -40.625 44.75 -41.75 m 32.375 -26.375 b 31.375 -30.75 30.375 -35 29.5 -39.2
Show me what you got!
放马过来
Come on, guys! I can do this.
快点 伙计们 我能做到
Ha-ha, didn't hurt!
哈哈 完全没用
- Ha-ha! You got nothin' on me, Bones! - Hey! I'm the best!
- 哈哈 你奈何不了我 脆骨 - 我是最棒的
I'm goin' get ya now!
我现在就要战胜你
All right, let's do this thing.
好了 我们开始吧
You can't catch me!
你抓不到我
Get outta my way! Watch it!
让开 看着点
Is that all you got?
你就这点能耐吗
Hi, buddy. I told you I'd be back.
嗨 伙计 告诉过你我会回来的
Out of my way, losers! Hey!
- 别挡我道 失败者 - 嘿
- Guys, check it out. - Wow, cool!
- 大家快看 - 真酷
Yes! The winner's truck.
太好了 胜者的卡车
It's happening today?
就在今天吗
What's happening today?
今天会发生什么
Don't you know anything, Ferdinand?
你一点也不知道吗 费迪南
If that truck's here,
如果那卡车来了
It means the matador's gonna pick a bull.
就意味着斗牛大师要选择一头公牛
Who do you think he's gonna pick?
你觉得他会选谁
And when my horns come in, it'll be my turn.
等到我的角长出来 就会轮到我了
People will come from all over Spain
人们会从西班牙各个地方前来
just to see me, the great Valiente!
为了见到我 伟大的瓦连特
The fiercest bull of all time.
史上最勇猛的公牛
I'll take him down big time.
我会狠狠打倒他
Will it be pretty? No.
这场面会好看吗 不会
Will it be awesome? Heck yeah!
这场面会很棒吗 当然啦
The crowd will go nuts, making me a champ.
人们会为我疯狂 令我成为冠军
I'll spend the rest of my days living like a king.
我的余生将会如国王一般度过
Dream on, Valiente.
做梦吧 瓦连特
I'm the one who's getting selected.
我才会是被选中的那一个
I'm already working on my victory smile.
我已经在练习我的胜利微笑了
Hey, the matador's here!
嘿 斗牛大师在这
Where? where? Oh, no.
哪里 在哪 哦 不
I feel sick. oh, mama.
我很不舒服 哦 妈妈
There's no matador, Guapo. What?
- 这里没有斗牛大师 瓜波 - 什么
Forget it, Guapo. He's gonna pick me.
得了吧 瓜波 他会选我的
I'm the fastest, baddest bull around.
我是最快 最厉害的公牛
I'm so fast, they won't see me coming.
我快得让他们都看不到我的身影
- Bones? - Yeah?
- 脆骨 - 什么
You're never gonna get selected.
你永远不会被选中的
You wanna know why?
想知道原因吗
'cause you're a puny bag of bones, Bones.
因为你瘦得皮包骨 脆骨
I don't need your help, weirdo.
我用不着你帮忙 怪胎
Oh, what do you got there, Ferdinand?
你藏了什么 费迪南
Hey! Don't you guys have some more headbutting to do?
嘿 你们难道不要继续训练吗
Nah, this is way more fun.
不 这个更好玩
Can you believe this guy?
你们能相信吗
The matador is gonna pick a bull...
斗牛大师要选一头牛
And all he's worried about is a dumb flower.
而他担心的却是一朵蠢花
Cut it out, Valiente!
住手 瓦连特
Fight! fight! fight! fight!
打 打 打 打
I'm not gonna fight you, Valiente.
我不会和你打架的 瓦连特
Aw, flower bull is scared.
哦 爱花牛害怕了
Then fight. That's what bulls do.
那就打啊 这才是公牛应该干的事
You can hit me if you want, but leave the flower alone.
如果你想 可以打我 但不要伤害这朵花
You're just gonna let him smack ya?
你就打算任他打你
What? Where's the fun in that?
什么 那有什么好玩的
Have your stupid flower.
留着你的傻花吧
The big bulls are going in.
大公牛们要进去了
Wish me luck, Ferdinand.
祝我好运 费迪南
Come on, guys, let's see 'em over here.
快来吧 我们去看看他们
It's the matador. He's gonna pick!
这就是斗牛大师 他正在挑选
I feel sick. I think I'm gonna hurl.
我不舒服 我想我要晕了
You'll get 'em next time, dad.
下次你会赢的 爸爸
What are you looking at?
你看什么看
He picked me. Can you believe it?
他选了我 你能相信吗
Your dad is gonna fight for glory in the ring.
你爸爸要在斗牛场上为荣誉而奋斗啦
You really have to go?
你非去不可吗
Yeah, of course I have to go. Come on, Ferd.
当然了 我必须去 好啦 费迪
This is what every bull dreams of, right?
这是每头公牛的梦想 不是吗
Is it okay if it's not my dream?
如果这不是我的梦想 可以吗
Look, Ferd, you're still a kid, you know.
听着 费迪 你还是个孩子
When you grow up, your dreams are gonna change.
当你长大 你的梦想就会变
Everything's gonna change.
所有事情都会改变
I'll tell you one thing that's gonna change...
我告诉你一件会改变的事情
You're gonna be bigger and tougher than your old man,
你会比爸爸更高大强壮
- No way. - Yes way.
- 真的吗 - 那当然
Yeah. And then you'll see...
然后
You're gonna get in that ring
你就会站在斗牛场上
And you are gonna be the champ.
之后成为冠军
Can I be a champ without fighting maybe?
我不打架 也有可能成为冠军吗
I really wish the world worked like that for you,
我真心希望这世界会如你所愿
But that's just not how it is for us.
但它注定不会如此
You're gonna come back, right?
你会回来的 是吧
What? That matador doesn't stand a chance, okay?
什么 那个斗牛士压根没有机会 好吗
And after I win, I'm coming back here,
我赢了之后 就会回到这来
And I'm gonna show you all my moves.
我会给你演示我的一招一式
Even my secret ones.
甚至是我的独门秘技
That bull was soft.
那头牛太软弱了
And the soft ones always go down.
弱者必将倒下
You better bull up.
你最好别像他一样
Oh, hey, what are you doing out here?
嘿 你在这里做什么
Come on. get back, get back.
快 回去 回去
Come back to the stall.
回到牛栏里去
Come on, little guy.
快呀 小家伙
A calf is out! Get him!
一头小牛跑啦 抓住他
Don't be afraid, little big guy.
别害怕 小家伙
I'll take good care of you.
我会好好照顾你的
This is your home now.
这里现在就是你的家了
Go on. It's okay.
去啊 没关系的
# Always out of place #
总是无所适从BGM:Home--Nick & John Powell 翻译:Ricky_Kopa
# I knew I needed something new for me #
我需要遇见新事物
# I never knew just what that was #
只是还不知道那是什么
# Finding something safe was just like #
寻找安全感就像是
# Trying to catch a bird in flight #
抓住飞鸟一般困难
# I knew that I would never touch #
我永远无法触碰
Who's my good boy? you're my good boy.
谁是我的好男孩 你是我的好男孩
# But now I won't let go #
我不会放手
Hey, I thought I was the good boy.
嘿 我以为我才是好男孩呢
Good night, Ferdinand.
晚安 费迪南
# 'cause I'm happy to call this #
我愿意称之为
# Home no more running #
家 不再逃避
# I'm good knowing #
我很高兴
# That I belong happy to call this #
我愿意称之为
# Home I got loving #
家 我喜欢
# Inside this island #
在这里
# Don't care who knows it happy to call this #
不在乎他人看法 我愿意称之为
# Happy to call this #
我喜欢这样
# Shedding all that insecurity, I kind of found the new me. #
想要摆脱不安全感 需要找到全新自己
# I'm OK with how that feels #
那种感觉我自在
# Being me was hard enough #
做自己就已足够
# So being someone else was too much #
成为别人则有些太过
# All I want is something real #
我只要最真实的自我
# Now I won't let go #
现在我不会放手
# 'cause I'm happy to call this #
因为我愿意称之为
# Home no more running #
家 不再逃避
# I'm good knowing #
我很高兴
# That I belong happy to call this #
坚持自我 愿意称之为
# Oh, yeah oh, eh, oh #
哦 耶 哦
# Boy, I'm happy to call this #
我很高兴称之为
# Home is where you're happy #
家 令你感到快乐
# Home is when you're right where you should be #
"家"是当你即使远走高飞 也能驱使着我找到那条通往你的路
Good night, Ferdinand.
晚安 费迪南
# Find where you're happy #
找到令你开心之地
# 'cause I'm happy to call this #
因为我愿意称之为
Jorge, rise and shine, buddy.
豪尔赫 起床了 老兄
Come on, Jorge, wake up! Let's go!
快点 豪尔赫 醒醒 走吧
Music to my ears.
音乐充满了我的耳朵
Ah, it's gonna be a good one.
是个好兆头
Oh, I can feel it in my horns.
我用角就能感觉得到
Pac-attack. Hey, dawg.
加油帕科 嘿 狗狗
You stoked about the big day?
对于大日子有没有感到很振奋
Stoked? Have you ever seen me stoked?
振奋 你什么时候见我振奋过了
Look, I've got some bad news.
听着 我有一些坏消息
Gonna stop you right there.
不要再讲了
No bad news allowed
不许说坏消息
'cause today is Flower Festival Day.
因为今天是鲜花节
Only the greatest day of the year.
一年中最伟大的一天
Okay, that's the thing.
好吧 重点来了
This year... - Hold that thought.
- 今年 - 等会儿再说
Hey, Maria. You ready to put
嘿 玛丽亚 准备好
those wings to work?
起飞了吗
Hey, hey, hey. I just finished herding those chickens.
嘿嘿嘿 我刚把这些鸡赶进去
- Congratulations. - Maria!
- 恭喜 - 玛丽亚
You shot maria into the sun.
你刚把玛丽亚射到太阳上去了
Oh, way to go, Maria.
好样的 玛丽亚
Who says a chicken can't fly?
谁说鸡就不能飞啦
Uh, the laws of nature say it. I say it.
自然法则说的 我也说了
- Chickens are chickens. - Here we go.
- 鸡就是鸡 - 又来了
Dogs are dogs, and... - Bulls are bulls.
- 狗就是狗 - 公牛就是公牛
Yeah. right. Normal.
- 是啊 没错 - 这才正常
Hey, if I was a normal bull,
如果我是头正常的公牛
I would have never found this farm.
我永远都不会找到这片农场
And we wouldn't be brothers.
我们也不会成为兄弟
A dog and a bull can't be brothers.
狗和牛可做不了兄弟
That would be weird.
那太奇怪了
Then why does your tail wag
那为什么我叫你兄弟时
When I call you brother, brother?
你的尾巴在摇呢 兄弟
Looks like weird is the new normal, buddy.
看来奇怪是新的正常行为 伙计
Come on, before everybody takes off without us.
快来吧 得赶在大家离开之前
This is what I've been trying to tell you.
这就是我一直要告诉你的事
Ferdinand can't come to the festival this year.
今年费迪南不能去镇上过节了
But he goes with us every year.
但他每年都和我们一起去啊
I know, but he is not a little calf anymore.
我知道 但他不再是小牛了
Then I won't go either.
那我也不去了
Listen, honey. It's for his own good.
听着 亲爱的 这是为了他好
But, dad. It's just Ferdinand.
但是爸爸 他可是费迪南啊
But outside this farm,
可出了这座农场
They don't know him like we do.
别人不会像我们一样了解他的
Sorry, little big guy.
对不起 小家伙
I'll bring you back the prettiest bouquet in town.
我会给你带回镇上最美丽的花朵
Hey, cheer up, buddy!
嘿 振作起来 兄弟
Flowers are overrated anyway!
花儿没你想的那么有趣
Hah, you couldn't pay me to go to that festival.
哈 你给我钱我都不会去参加那个鲜花节
Hey. why don't we bring paco? fun, right?
嘿 我们为什么不带上帕科呢 会很有趣的 不是吗
I am not stoked about this. not stoked at all.
我才不为这个兴奋呢 一点也不
This doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
I'm not a little calf anymore, so what?
我不再是一个小牛犊了 那又怎样
More of me to love.
有更大的我可以去爱了
And besides, bigger bull, bigger helper.
除此之外 越大的牛 越有用
No. no, no. Juan said no.
不 不 不 胡安已经说不让我去了
Juan said no, i'm not going. it's settled.
胡安说不 我就不去 就这么说定了
But nina will be miserable without me.
但是没有我 尼娜会痛苦的
Ah... but i need to go, but i need to stay.
但我需要去 但我需要留下来
What do i do? what do i do? what do i do?
我要怎么做 我要怎么做 我要怎么做
If that orange doesn't fall by the time i count to three,
如果那个橘子没有在我数到三之前掉下来
If that rock is still there
如果那块石头仍然在那
What could you possibly need that for?
你要石头干什么
If that egg doesn't hatch
如果这颗鸡蛋在我数到十之前
By the time i count to ten, i'm going.
没有孵化 我就去
Two, three, four, five, six,
二 三 四 五 六
Seven, eight, nine, ten.
七 八 九 十
Whew! didn't hatch. flower festival, here i come!
呜嗷 没有孵化 鲜花节 我来啦
Hey! you forgot your bike. i'll leave it right here.
嘿 你忘了你的自行车了 我把它放这了
This is some next level stuff.
这是更高层次的东西
Huh. that was odd.
哈 那人真奇怪
You don't like the little piggy balloon?
你不喜欢这个小猪气球吗
We'll get you another balloon, okay?
我们给你拿个其他形状的气球 好吗
Gracias al senor.
谢谢主[西班牙语]
All yours, little guy.
都是你的了 小家伙
Ferdinand. you shouldn't be here.
费迪南 你不应该来这边
Oh. now he acts like a bull?
哦 现在他像头牛了
We have a situation here.
我们这里有紧急情况
It's okay. it's okay. he won't hurt anyone.
没事的 没事的 他不会伤害任何人的
My baby. the beast got my baby.
我的宝贝 那头野兽带走了我的宝宝
I'm coming, little baby.
我来了 小宝宝
Keep him away. stay away, scary beast.
别让他过来 走开 可怕的野兽
They think i'm the beast.
他们认为我是野兽
Have you looked in a mirror lately?
你照过镜子里的自己吗
Get back to the farm. i'll hold them off.
回农场去 我会拖住他们
Hey, i'm not done with you people.
嘿 我还没有跟你们对峙呢
A 2,000-pound feather.
一根2000磅重的羽毛
No! this is not necessary.
不 不需要这样
You don't have to do this.
你们不需要这样做
- it was an accident. - ferdinand!
- 这是个意外 - 费迪南
Stop! you're hurting him.
住手 你们伤到他了
Stop! no, no, no.
住手 不 不 不
- Stay back. stay back. - please. let me take him home.
- 靠后 靠后 靠后 - 求你了 让我带他回家吧
- He's gentle. - gentle?
- 他很温柔的 - 温柔
He's a wild animal. look what he's done.
他是头野兽 看看他做了什么
We have to take him away, honey.
我们必须把他带走 甜心
I think i have something you need to see.
我有东西给你看
No! wait. nina. nina!
不 等等 尼娜 尼娜
Oh, no. no, not back here. no, no, no.
哦 不 不 我不要回这里 不 不 不
This can't be happening.
这不可能发生
I need to get outta here.
我要离开这里
Stop the truck! stop the truck!
停下这个卡车 停下这个卡车
There's been a mistake. stop!
这搞错了 停下
Oy! he's going to tear that truck apart.
哇 他会把这辆卡车拆了的
What did I tell you, Senor Moreno?
我告诉过你了 莫雷诺先生
Get the calming goat.
把冷静羊带过来
Where is the calming goat?
冷静羊在哪
Get the calming goat.
把冷静羊带过来
Ow! ow! jeez louise!
嗷 嗷 天哪
Real classy, guys. way to treat a lady.
真是绅士啊 伙计们 你们就是这样对待一位淑女的
Hey, big guy. name's lupe.
嘿 大家伙 我是卢佩
I'm going to be your calming goat.
本羊是来帮助你冷静下来的
- My calming goat? - that's right.
- 让我冷静 - 就是这样
I'm here to soothe you now.
我现在来让你放松下来
So you can maim and gore things later.
你先别急着毁坏东西
Let's try some deep relaxing breaths.
让我们试试深呼吸放松
You're not helping.
你没有帮到我
Oh, yeah? well, maybe you're not helping.
哦 是吗 好吧 也许是你没有努力
You ever think of that? no.
你没有想过这个原因吗 没有
Because no one ever wants to help
因为没有人想要帮助
The stinking calming goat, right?
臭烘烘的冷静羊 不是吗
Okay, now i got to calm myself down.
好吧 现在我要让我自己冷静下来
- I need to get out! - in. out.
- 我要出去 - 吸气 呼气
Whoa! he is a monster.
哇呜 他就是头怪兽
I think i fell on something sharp.
我好像摔在什么尖尖的东西上了
- Move! - what?
- 挪开 - 什么
Oh, sorry about that. so sorry. so sorry.
哦 不好意思 对不起 对不起
Here you go. here you go.
起来了 起来了
Watch it, buster. you could have ki...
注意点 大家伙 你会压死
Holy beefaroni! you're ginormous!
天哪 你也太大了吧
Listen. it's lupe, right?
听着 你是卢佩 对吗
There's been a huge misunderstanding.
这发生了点误会
I really need your help here.
我真的很需要你的帮助
Well, well, hold the phone. you want my help?
等下 你想要我的帮助
Yeah! that would be amazing.
是的 那就太好了
I've been waiting for this moment
我已经等待这一刻太久了
My whole flea-bitten, tin-chewing life, mister!
我浑身红斑 味同嚼蜡的一生 都是在等你 先生
Oh, yes, i have!
哦 是的 我等太久了
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
I'm not the world's best calming goat.
我不是世界上最好的冷静羊
My true destiny is to be a coach.
我真正的命运是成为一名教练
Whoo! look at those pecs.
呜呼 看看这些胸大肌
It's like two little baby bulls inside of a bull.
就像两头小牛宝宝塞在里面一样
Moving on down the flank.
我们再来看看侧面
Flank looks good. a- plus on the flank.
侧面看起来不错 给你的侧面评分A+
Mama like that. mama like that. whew.
妈妈喜欢 妈妈喜欢 呜
Terrible reflexes. we gotta work on that.
条件反射太差劲了 我们要练练
What are you talking about? work on what? whoa!
你在说什么 练什么 呜
Getting you ready for the bullfighting ring, my friend.
为斗牛比赛做准备 我的朋友
That's why you're here, right?
这就是你在这的原因 不是吗
No! listen, i really need to get back home.
不是 听着 我真的需要回家
This is your home. you made it.
这就是你的家 你到家了
With your raw talent and my coaching expertise...
有你的天赋和我的教练才能
we're going from hola to olé in a day!
我们一天就能从菜鸟到冠军
No, that is not gonna happen.
不 这不可能
Oh. stop it with the modesty.
哦 不要谦虚了
You're the bull who destroyed a whole village, right?
你是毁坏了整个村庄的牛 不是吗
Wrong! it was an accident.
不是的 那是一个意外
And did you really eat a baby?
你真的吃了一个婴儿吗
You think i ate a baby?
你认为我吃了一个婴儿
Not denying it. interesting.
没有否认 有意思
Denying it! definitely denying it.
否认 百分之百否认
Whoo! he's a brick, uh, house
呜 他是个砖头 房子
I can't wait to show you off to the rest of the guys.
我等不及跟其他人炫耀你了
They're going to fertilize the yard.
他们会惊得大小便失禁的
No, no, no. lupe, wait.
不 不 不 卢佩 等一下
You really don't have to...
你真的不需要
Hey, guys. how ya doing?
嘿 各位 你们怎么样
Oh, yeah? i used to suck, but not anymore.
哦 是吗 我过去确实不怎么样 但今非昔比了
Let me introduce you to the new guy.
让我给你们介绍这位新人
He's a monster and i'm his coach.
他是个怪兽而我是他的教练
And did i mention
我是不是忘了说
That he is my closest and dearest bff...
他是我最亲近的死党
What did you say your name was?
你的名字是什么来着
Ferdinand? is that you?
费迪南 是你吗
Hey! that is a ridiculous name.
嘿 那真是可笑的名字
Tell him your real name, killer.
告诉我你真正的名字 杀手
Yeah, it's me, ferdinand.
对 就是我 费迪南
Wait a minute. you know these chumps?
等一下 你认识这些笨蛋
Whoo! little ferdinand.
呜 小费迪南
You've had a growth spurt.
你长大了好多
Suddenly i regret every time i called you weirdo.
我突然间后悔叫你怪人了
Don't sweat it, bones. we're good.
不用担心 脆骨 我们没事
My gosh! what have they been feeding you?
我的天 他们喂了你什么
That's right. the one and only.
那就对了 就是我
You try to come back here and intimidate us?
你回到这是为了耀武扬威吗
'cause let me tell you something.
让我告诉你
I am not intimidated by your freakish hugeness!
我才不会被你庞大的体型吓着
I don't know you...
我不认识你
But i'm not scared of ya, you sorry sack of meat.
但是我不怕你 你个大肉块
You're an affront to my nostrils.
你侮辱了我的鼻孔
Angus, you're talking to his butt.
安格斯 你在对着他的屁股说话
I will not take any lip from the flea-bitten likes of you,
你浑身红斑 我懒得搭理你
Now you're talking to my butt.
现在你在对我的屁股说话
Aah! go and boil your head, ya bunch of bampos.
快滚开 你们这对傻帽
Uh, a few new faces around here since i left, huh?
自从我走了之后又有新人来了 是吗
Hello, Maquina. hi!
哈喽 马基纳 嗨
He was created in a lab. a franken-bull.
他出生在一个实验室 一头弗兰肯牛
Says nothing, feels nothing.
不会说话 没有情感
Look what the goat dragged in.
看看那羊把什么拖进来了
He remembers. oh, i'm touched.
他还记得 哦 我好感动
Oh. didn't see you there, bones.
哦 没看到你在那 脆骨
What do you mean you didn't see me? oh, i get it.
你没看到我是什么意思 哦 我明白了
You know what you are? a sizeist.
你知道你是什么吗 身材歧视者
Guess some things never change.
看来有些事永远不会变
Look at you. all grown up.
看看你 都长大了
When you ran away with your tail between your legs...
当你夹着尾巴逃跑时
I never thought i'd see you back here.
我没想到我还会在这见到你
That makes two of us.
我也是这么想的
Now that you're a big tough guy,
现在你是个强壮的大家伙了
You think you're better than me.
你觉得你比我厉害
- What? - correction, Valerie.
- 什么 - 没错 瓦连特
Actually, he knows he's better than you.
事实上他的确比你厉害多了
Ain't that right, f-bomb?
对不对呀 费哥
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
You said it with your eyes.
你眼睛告诉我们了
Well, i'm glad you're back.
嗯 很高兴你回来了
- You are? - oh, yeah.
- 你吗 - 噢 是啊
Good to have a real bull around here for once.
很高兴能在这里看到一头真正的公牛
It'll make me look even better
当我在竞技场上把你打的稀巴烂时
When i beat you to a pulp inside the ring.
才能显示出我真正的实力
Welcome back, Ferdinand.
欢迎回来 费迪南
Wow. he really hates you. that was insane.
喔 他真的很恨你 真够疯的
Yeah, they hate you. they hate me.
是的 他们恨你 也恨我
They hate each other. a lot of hate.
他们谁也瞧不起谁 互相憎恨
It crushes your soul if you let yourself think about it.
如果你在意这些 你就会被击垮
Come on, pal. let me show you your new digs.
来吧 伙计 让我带你去你的新住所
This is the one. ooh.
就是这里 噢
Get that big butt in there.
把你的大屁股塞进去
Oh, that's heavy. get in!
哦 真够重的 进去
- Ow! - isn't this great?
- 啊 - 看起来不错吧
It's smaller than i remember.
比我记忆中小多了
Oh, you don't like it?
噢 你不喜欢吗
You know where i live? a bucket.
你知道我住哪儿吗 一只水桶里
Took the liberty of moving my stuff in,
擅自搬家到这里
Hope you don't mind.
希望你不要介意
Wait! i know what our place needs.
等下 我知道我们这儿需要点什么
Little feminine touch.
一点小装饰
A little something from me to you.
就算我送你的见面礼
Little bit of regurgitation.
晚上吃的有点多了
Nighty-night, bestie. don't let the bed bugs bite.
晚安 兄弟 别被虱子咬了
No, seriously, there are bed bugs
不 说真的 这里有虱子
And they are vicious.
而且很凶残
Wow. you weren't kidding about the bugs.
喔 你说的虱子还真有啊
He saw us. stay still!
他看见我们了 别动
Hey! why would you stop?
嘿 你怎么停下了
Go back. we have to do something.
回去 我们得做点什么
All right, let's do it old school.
好吧 我们还是先卖萌吧
Um... are you trying to steal my stuff?
呃 你们在偷我的东西吗
Oh, no. we'd never do something like that.
噢 不 我们从来不做这种事
- Nope. not us. - you have offended us, sir!
- 不 不是我们 - 你冒犯我们了 先生
I'm sorry, little guys. i feel terrible.
对不起 小家伙们 我很惭愧
- Ow! - don't fall for it, ferd.
- 啊 - 别上当了 费德
They're filthy weasels.
他们是狡猾的黄鼠狼
Hey! we're not filthy weasels.
嘿 我们才不是狡猾的黄鼠狼
We're filthy hedgehogs.
我们是狡猾的刺猬
She knows what we are.
她知道我们是什么
Yeah. beady-eyed, little thieves.
是的 贼眉鼠眼的小偷
We're not thieves. we're survivors.
我们不是小偷 我们是幸存者
No, wait! hold on! the flower!
不 等下 带上花花
Please don't chew on us!
求你别吃我们
My greatest fear is death by chew.
我最大的恐惧就是被吃掉
- Step back, beast! - come on.
- 后退 野兽 - 来吧
- You wanna dance? let's dance. - oh, hey!
- 你想打架吗 放马过来吧 - 噢 嘿
Don't tempt me, pinecone.
别惹我 小松球
- Will you stop? - eat quills!
- 你能停下来吗 - 吃刺吧你
And you, i'm not eating anyone.
还有你 我不会吃任何人
Ha! wait, wait. hold on.
哈 等等 等一下
You're not like the other meatheads, are you?
你不像别的傻牛 是不是
Don't be fooled, sister.
别犯傻了 姐姐
Where do you think the word bully comes from, hmm?
你觉得斗牛这个词来自哪儿 哈
It ain't from chickens!
怎么不是来自鸡呢
No, no. look at him! he's soft and sweet.
不 不 看看他 他很温柔 亲切
Let's start over. i'm una.
让我们重新认识下 我是小一
Oh. what happened to tres?
噢 小三发生了什么
We do not speak of tres.
我们从不谈及小三
Look, you can take the food if you want.
听着 你们想要吃的可以带走
Whoo-hoo! you don't have to tell me twice.
呜呼 那我就不客气了
Ah-bup-bup-bup. the flower stays.
不不不 花花得留下
Good-bye. for now.
暂时 再见了
Let me give you a boost.
让我来送你们一程
Nah, i don't know. ow! okay, fine.
不了 我不知道 哦 好吧
Great to meet you!
很高兴见到你
Sucker won't survive a day in this place.
傻瓜在这里活不了一天
I gotta get back home.
我一定得回家
Get back. get back! ow, ow, ow. get back!
回来 回来 啊 啊 回来
Where are my teeth?
我的牙在哪儿呢
All right, i'm going home!
好了 我要回家了
Holy cow, that hurt.
我嘞个去 疼死了
Klaus, greta, look!
克拉斯 格丽塔 瞧
Looks like somebody
看看有人想要
Wants to come to our side of the fence.
跨过栅栏到我们这边来
Silly moo-moo. he doesn't know the rules.
傻哞哞 他还不清楚规矩
Hey, can you guys help me out?
嘿 你们能帮我出去吗
How do i get to the other side?
我怎么才能过去另一边
Hmm. how do you get to the other side?
嗯 你怎么能过另一边去
Oh, let me ponder this question a little bit.
哦 让我稍微思考一下这个问题
Spoiler alert! you don't!
剧透一下 你不能
Hoof bump. hoof bump, klaus. hoof bump, greta.
来击个掌 克拉斯 击个掌 葛丽塔
See, this is the beautiful horsey side.
瞧 这边是高颜值马儿的生活区
- Is the stinky bull side. - yeah.
- 是臭牛牛呆的地方 - 是的
Beautiful horsies stay here,
颜值高的马在这边
And you ugly beasts stay there.
你们这些丑陋的野兽呆那边
Don't even think of coming over to our side.
想都别想到我们这边来
Or we'll alert the humans.
不然我们会喊人类
There is no escape. nothing gets past us.
你逃不了的 你想都别想
Never ever, ever, ever.
永远不能 永远不能
- on the back of our heads. - yeah.
- 都长的眼睛 - 是啊
The nose of a kitten.
有如猫咪灵敏的鼻子
The flexibility of a monkey.
如猴子般灵活
Ears like that of a cocker spaniel.
耳朵就像可卡犬一样
Shoo! shoo, shoo! go on, stinky one.
去 去 回去吧 臭牛牛
Have a nice day smelling terrible.
记住保持丑陋的微笑哦
I bet his parents weren't even related.
我敢打赌他父母都不是同类
Wow. people around here are pigs. aah!
喔 住在这儿的人就是猪 啊
Aah! sardine can!
啊 沙丁鱼罐头
El primero is coming.
斗牛大师来了
El primero is coming. come on!
斗牛大师来了 赶快
- What? - el primero is coming here?
- 什么 - 斗牛大师要来了吗
El primero? el primero!
斗牛大师 斗牛大师
- El primero! - oh. here?
- 斗牛大师 - 哦 来这儿了吗
El primero! el primero!
斗牛大师 斗牛大师
- El primero! - what?
- 斗牛大师 - 什么
- El primero. el primero.- ow, ow, ow.
- 斗牛大师 斗牛大师 - 啊 啊 啊
Oh! hey. uh, sorry about that.
哦 嘿 很抱歉误伤你了
Big p is in the house!
斗牛大师驾到
There are many great bullfighters in spain...
西班牙有很多很棒的斗牛士
But there is only one el primero.
但只有一位斗牛大师
You got this, guap. you got this. you got this.
你肯定行 瓜波 你肯定行 你肯定行
Hey, guapo. no pressure.
嘿 瓜波 别有压力
Don't let that jerk get in your head, guap.
不要被那个笨蛋吓到了 瓜波
Where is he? show me!
他在哪儿 让我看看
Point me in the right direction.
指引我正确的方向
Excuse me. goat coming through.
打扰下 山羊来了
El primero! love you, man.
斗牛大师 爱你哦
El Primero, senor! Welcome to Casa del Toro.
斗牛大师 欢迎来到公牛之家
What an honor to have you here
您的到来真是让寒舍
At my humble home. es un honor.
蓬荜生辉 荣幸之至
I do not shake. my hands are my instruments.
我不握手 我是靠手吃饭的人
As are my arms, legs, chest, feet.
就如我的胳膊 我的腿 我的胸 我的脚
Uh... Of course, senor.
呃 当然 先生
I am here to select a bull.
我来这儿是为了选公牛
- Uno! - One?
- 一头 - 就一头吗
My final fight. one bull.
我的最后之战 一头公牛
The best bull. against the best bullfighter.
最勇猛公牛 配最优秀的斗牛士
No, of course. the best...
不 当然 最勇猛配
Si. I understand. But we have...
是的 我明白 但我们
- The best against the best. - no, we will...
- 最勇猛的对抗最优秀的 - 不 我们会
To see who's the best-est-est-est.
看谁才是最 最 最 最优秀的
- I have a new bull. i think will be perfect for you. - Zip!
- 我有一头新公牛 我想正好适合您的要求 - 闭嘴
Only el primero knows who is the best.
只有斗牛大师本人才知道谁是最优秀的
Sorry. i meant no disrespect.
抱歉 我无意冒犯
And yet, i felt disrespected.
可是 我感到了你的冒犯
Now, what is the best bedroom in the house?
现在 这里最好的房间是哪间
I'll take that one.
我就用那间了
Let me know when the bulls are ready.
等公牛准备好了告诉我
Get the bulls ready for Senior Primero.
为斗牛大师准备好公牛
Okay, listen up, f-train.
好的 听着 费哥
I've got exactly 30 seconds
我只有30秒
To teach you everything about bullfighting.
来教你所有的斗牛规则
Number one. don't get hit.
第一 不要被撞到
Number two. destroy anything that moves.
第二 撞毁所有动的物体
Actually, that's it. it's not that complicated.
事实上 就这些 也没那么复杂啦
Oh, trust me, lupe.
哦 相信我 卢佩
- This is not for me. - relax, buddy.
- 这不适合我 - 放松点 伙计
El primero is going to take one look
斗牛大师只要看到
At your big beautiful hugeness and boom!
庞大健硕的身躯
You're on your way to the big show.
你就等着上斗牛场吧
I can already hear the crowds in madrid chanting your name.
我已经能听到马德里的观众在为你呐喊了
Lupe! lupe! lupe!
卢佩 卢佩 卢佩
I want the new bull out first.
我要那头新公牛先
Looks like someone's the teacher's pet.
看来某人很受宠嘛
News flash! no one likes the teacher's pet.
小心点 没人喜欢宠物
You know i've been waiting for this day for a long time.
你知道我等这一天已经很久了
It's gonna get messy, ferdinand.
这将是一场恶战 费迪南
Come on! bring it on!
快点 谁怕谁
Let's go! let's go out there and give it 110%.
我们冲 拿出110%的实力冲出去
Hey, that better not be my bucket, guap.
嘿 最好不是我的水桶 瓜波
It's definitely your bucket.
这绝对是你的水桶
Hey, hey, buddy. you feeling good?
嘿 嘿 伙计 你还好吗
Okay. cool. try to have some fun with it.
好吧 酷 尽量从中找点乐子吧
I'll be sitting in the front row.
我会坐在前排
I call it the splash zone.
近距离欣赏你们的狂野
- nope. nope. no, no, no. - get outta the way!
- 不 不 不 不 - 别挡道
- I’m gonna sit this one out. - get out there!
- 我不出去 - 快出去
- Let's go! get in there. - no, i'll pass, thanks.
- 我们冲进去吧 - 不 我不要上场 谢谢
- Let's go. move! - you guys go ahead.
- 走吧 闪开 - 你们先走吧
For the glory of scotland!
为了苏格兰荣耀
- Whoo-hoo! - smash them in the head!
- 哦啊 - 狠狠撞他们
Up high. down low. too slow.
上面 下面 你太慢了
Outta my way, bones!
别挡道 脆骨
Ha! that didn't hurt.
哈哈 一点也不疼
Ferdinand, el primero is watching.
费迪南 斗牛大师看着呢
You gotta hit something.
你得出击了
Nope. actually, i'm gonna pass on the violence.
不 其实我不想传播暴力
Well, if you don't hit them, they're going to hit you.
如果你不去撞他们 他们会来撞你的
You finally ready to fight? come on!
你终于准备好战斗了 来吧
Guapo with the hit.
瓜波击中了
Take that, valiente.
接招吧 瓦连特
You think you got what it takes, guapo?
你觉得你已经掌握绝招了吗 瓜波
Then show that to el primero.
那就给斗牛大师看看
Oh, i will. i'll show him who the real champ is around here.
噢 我会的 我会让他看看这里谁才是真正的冠军
Keep it together, guapo.
坚持住 瓜波
The bullfight is a battle of wits and strength.
斗牛是一场智慧和力量的较量
These bulls have nothing.
这群公牛屁也没有
Senor. Give the bulls another chance.
大师 再给他们一次机会吧
My final fight is in two days.
我最后一场战斗在两天后
If i do not find the best bull
如果我到那时还没有找到
For the best bullfighter by then...
能与最佳斗牛士相匹配的公牛
No bullfighter will ever use your ranch again.
以后就不会再有斗牛士用你牧场里的牛了
What did you think you were doing back there, you numpty?
你刚刚在那儿干什么呢 你个傻子
Are you trying to make us look bad?
你是想让我们难堪吗
Because you made us look bad.
因为你就是让我们出丑了
You made us look real bad.
你让我们丢尽了脸
I was just trying to help guapo.
我只是想帮帮瓜波
Help? there's no helping.
帮忙 根本不需要帮忙
Oh, you are the worst fighting bull
噢 你是我见过的
I have ever partially seen.
最糟糕的斗牛
Well, that's because he isn't a real fighter.
因为他压根就不是个真正的斗士
Oh, little ferdinand had a growth spurt.
噢 小费迪南发育得不错
But he's still the same scared little coward he always was.
但他还是小时候那个吓坏了的胆小鬼
Why does not wanting to fight mean i'm scared?
为什么不想打架就意味着是我是懦夫
Yeah. that's ridonculous. look at him.
没错 那太荒唐了 看看他
My boy is a killing machine. right, ferd?
这孩子是个杀戮机器 是吧 费德
No, i'm not a killing machine.
不 我才不是杀戮机器
I've been trying to tell you, lupe.
我跟你说过了 卢佩
You didn't destroy a village?
你没摧毁过一个村子
And i didn't eat a baby.
而且我也没有吃过婴儿
Not even a nibble?
一口也没啃过吗
Eh... are you trying to tell me
你别跟我说
That you don't want to fight for glory in the ring?
你不想在斗牛场上为了荣誉而战
I'm not a fighter.
我不是个斗士
I don't understand that at all.
我完全没法理解
Yeah, me either. what else is there?
没错 我也不理解 不然你还能干什么呢
Look who got picked by el primero.
瞧瞧是谁被斗牛大师选中了
Uh-huh. guapo going to the big show, that's right.
啊哈 瓜波要去参加大演出了 没错
I have no idea what happened back there.
我也不知道发生了什么
But it must have been epic!
但这是个历史性的选择
What in the deuce is happening?
到底是怎么回事
Somebody narrate.
有人能解释一下么
I'm gonna be famous! whoo!
我要出名了 哦吼
So long, suckers!
再见了 伙计们
Wait a second. where are they taking him?
等等 他们要把他带到哪里去
They're taking guap to the chop house.
他们要把瓜波送到屠宰场去
You messed with his head. this is on you.
你让他头脑不清的 都怪你
Guapo was never going to make it to the ring.
瓜波从来就不是进角斗场的料
And so, because of that, he deserves to go there?
所以就因为这个 他就活该去那里
Listen to me, flower bull.
听着 你这头爱花的牛
Things have changed around here
自从你从这里逃走之后
Since you ran away.
一切就都变了
Now, you're either a fighter or you're meat.
如今 你要么做一个斗士 要么就得上餐桌
- Bones? - Ferdinand!
- 脆骨 - 费迪南
- I'm not... - you okay?
- 我没哭 - 你没事儿吧
Why wouldn't i be okay?
我怎么会有事呢
I just have, uh... allergies.
我只是 有些过敏
You know, there's a lot of pollen
你知道的 每年这个时候
In the air this time of year.
空气中都会有许多花粉
That's right, a lot of pollen.
没错 花粉太多了
Makes my eyes water.
让我眼泪都出来了
I'm really sorry about guapo.
瓜波的事我真的很难受
I know you guys were friends.
我知道你们是朋友
Bulls don't have friends, ferd.
斗牛是没有朋友的 费德
Guapo was my competition, okay?
瓜波是我的竞争对手 好吗
I mean, how many times did i tell him...
我是说 我跟他说过不知道多少次
"you gotta get outta your head, man.
你得把它从脑海中驱逐出去 兄弟
"you gotta control your fears," you know.
你得克服你的恐惧
But he wouldn't listen.
但他就是不听
It's okay to feel bad, bones.
心情难过很正常的 脆骨
You won't tell anyone about this, will you?
你不会把这事儿告诉任何人吧
I won't say a word.
我一个字都不说
But if you ever wanna talk about,
不过如果你以后想要谈谈
I don't know, allergies?
怎么说 过敏的事儿
Thanks, ferdinand.
谢谢你 费迪南
Hey, ferd, look...
喂 费德 听着
If you don't wanna end up like guap...
如果你不想落得像瓜波那样的下场
You gotta get your horns in the game, man.
你就必须在比赛中亮出你的角来 哥们
That's the one thing valiente's got right.
在这事上 瓦连特说得对
I'm comin' for ya, you bleedin' barrel!
我来了 该死的水桶
And the barrel wins another round!
看来水桶又赢了
Hey, big guy, you're on. mr. matador is watching.
嗨 大个子 该你了 斗牛士先生看着呢
I got this. uh-huh.
我会了 啊哈
I'm ready. let's go.
我准备好了 出发
Come on! in. out. in. out.
来吧 进去 出来 进去 出来
Come on, klaus. come on, greta.
来吧 克拉斯 格丽塔
Und up! two, three, four. pirouette!
一 二 三 四 单脚转
Good prancing, boys.
跳得好 孩子们
Oh, yes. that's the one.
噢 对了 就是那个
Look alive, f-stop.
打起精神来 费迪南
We got 24 hours to whip you into shape for el primero.
我们还有24小时来训练你达到大师的要求
From now on, you're not soft.
从现在开始 你不再软弱
You're not a flower bull. you're a killing machine.
也不是什么爱花的牛 你是个杀戮机器
I'll finally get you this time, barrel.
我这次终于要撞倒你了 水桶
Bunny? no, not bunny.
兔子 不是兔子
Stop! angus, look out!
停下 安格斯 小心
Come on, little guy! come on! come back!
起来 小家伙 快起来 醒醒啊
Don't go into the light!
不要昏过去啊
Live, bunny, live!
醒醒 小兔子 醒醒
Sorry i almost killed you. ow.
抱歉 我差点把你撞死 啊
You're not helping your reputation here, pal,
你这样对你的名声没半点好处 朋友
Apologizing to the bunny rabbit.
竟然跟一只兔子道歉
But taking out another bull...
不过能撞翻另一头牛
That's an energy we can use!
这倒是个我们可以利用的优势
Ooh! it was you, wasn't it?
噢 是你 对不对
Actually, angus, it was me.
其实 安格斯 是我撞的
Oh, i'm doomed, i'm doomed, i'm doomed!
噢 我完蛋了 完蛋了 完蛋了
Primero picks a bull tomorrow...
大师明天就要选公牛了
And i'm talking to a bloomin' tractor.
我却还在同拖拉机瞎扯
That's just your nerves talking, angus.
你紧张过度了 安格斯
You're gonna be fine.
你没问题的
First guapo, now me. i'm next!
先是瓜波 然后是我 我就是下一个
Can i tell you my terrible secret? hmm?
我能不能告诉你一个我的秘密
Can i whisper it in your ear?
我能悄悄地在你耳边说吗
I cannot see very well. shh!
我视力不太好 嘘
Once they find out, it's all over for angus.
一旦他们发现 安格斯就完了
I'm a dead bull walking. done!
我就是注定要被杀掉的牛 就这些
- Finito! kaput! - angus, wait. whoa!
- 结束了 完了 - 安格斯 等等
What a surprise. i can see.
好神奇 我能看见了
Look, a rock! another rock!
看哪 一块石头 又一块石头
And the world's most ugliest dog.
以及世界上最丑的狗
I'm coming for you, ya wee wooden devil!
我来撞你了 你这个木头魔鬼
I finally beat you! beat you, beat you, beat you!
我终于打败你了 打你 打你 打你
You've given me a fighting chance, ferdinand.
你赋予了我上场战斗的机会 费迪南
Why would you do such a thing?
你为什么这么做呢
If we don't look out for each other, who will?
如果我们彼此都不能互相照应的话 那谁来照应我们呢
Besides, it wasn't that big of a deal.
而且 这也不是什么大事儿
Excuse me, i'm sorry. i'm so sorry to kill the mood.
打扰一下 我很抱歉破坏气氛
Can i steal you for a second?
我能跟你聊聊吗
I got tears, honestly.
我都落泪了 说实在的
Really did a good thing out there, pal.
你真的做了件很棒的事 朋友
Somethin' i wanna tell ya.
我想跟你说点事
Stop helping the competition! ow!
不要再帮你的竞争对手了
What, are you gonna give valiente a hoof massage now?
怎么 你还想去给瓦连特按摩一下吗
- Lupe, i'm not some... - i get it.
- 卢佩 我不是 - 我知道
You don't like the bullfighting.
你不喜欢斗牛
It's because you're hung up on the blood
因为你不想看到流血
And the guts and the maiming...
还有破坏和伤残
And the gore and the senseless violence.
以及碰撞和无意义的暴力是不是
Do you have a point?
你想说什么
My point is, it's about more than just smashing heads.
我的意思是 斗牛不只是头撞头
It's about rhythm and footwork and grace.
它还有节奏 步法和优雅
Don't just think of it as a fight.
不要只把它当成打架
Think of it like a dance.
要把它想成是舞蹈
Is this some kind of hilarious joke designed to make me laugh?
你是不是想笑死我
We have the beautifulest legs for the dancing.
我们拥有为跳舞而生的美腿
Bulls have short, stubby legs.
牛的腿则又短又粗
Go eat a schnitzel, you pasty-faced glue stick!
哪凉快待哪去 你们这些白脸的赖皮鬼
It's okay, lupe, they're right.
没关系 卢佩 他们说得对
I mean, how could a big, clumsy bull
我是说 一头又大又笨重的牛
Ever do something like this?
怎么会做这些呢
Whoo! check out my boy cuttin' a rug.
哦 看呐 跳得多棒
You call that dancing? ha!
那也能叫跳舞 哈
Nein! this is dancing.
噢 这才叫舞蹈
Three against one is hardly fair.
三对一不公平
Lupe, get my pipes!
卢佩 帮我伴奏
Well, put that in your kilts and smoke it!
看清楚了 怎么样啊
Don't celebrate yet, you rump roast!
别高兴太早 大胖子
Ooh, i hate those horses!
噢 我真讨厌这些马
# All hooks to the coatrack # BGM:Watch Me--Nick Jonas
衣帽架上的挂钩
# Why, why would i hold back? #
我为何犹豫不决
# Click-tack like a kodak #
咔嚓 就像一台相机一样果断
# Just try and stop me try and stop me, whoo #
尽管试着来阻止我 试着阻止我吧
# Long time to the climax #
到巅峰还有很长
# Fine dime, girl let me shine that #
好漂亮的硬币 姑娘让我照亮它
# Oh, no with the hold back #
噢 不要犹豫不决
# Just try and stop me try and stop me, whoo #
试着阻止我 阻止我吧
# I'm on a new trip #
我踏上了新征程
# A rocket to the moon ship #
冲向月球的火箭
# Watch me, watch me #
看我 看我
# A rocket to the moon ship #
冲向月球的火箭
Hey, watch where you're stepping, dummkopf.
嘿 傻瓜 你踢到我了
Who are you calling dummkopf?
你叫谁傻瓜
You have four left hooves.
你有四只左蹄啊
I've fallen and i can't giddyup.
我摔倒站不起来了
We did it, lads!
小伙子们 我们做到啦
That's right, 'cause we're bulls.
没错 因为我们是公牛啊
Go on, horses, prance. 'cause you can't dance.
继续啊 小马们 腾跃呀 因为你们根本不会跳舞
Aw. why didn't we do that sooner?
啊 我们为什么不早点做那个
Felt good to put those show ponies in their place.
让那些爱炫耀的小马安分些感觉很不错
I haven't laughed like that since ever.
我从没这么大笑过
Maquina, are you smiling?
马基纳 你在笑吗
Laugh your way right into the chop house.
笑啊你 一直笑到屠宰场去
That's where you're headed.
那就是你们要去的地方
No, no! not if we get outta here, guys.
不 等下 伙计们 除非我们先从这里出去
There are places out there
外面有那样的地方
Where you don't get pushed around...
你在那里不会被任人摆布
Or shipped to a chop house for being yourself.
或者因为你是头牛就得被运到屠宰场
If it's so great out there,
如果外面的世界这么美好
Why did they send you back here?
为什么他们把你送回来了
Yeah, ferd, why did they send you back here?
就是啊 费迪南 他们为什么把你送回这里
Well, because... because you're a bull.
- 啊 因为 - 因为你是头公牛
You think you're different, but you're not.
你认为你很不同 但其实不是这样的
Our only way out is to beat the matador in the ring.
我们唯一的出路就是打败场内的斗牛士
And that's what i'm gonna do.
那就是我将做的
But by all means, ballerinas, keep dancing.
但"芭蕾舞演员们"请一定继续跳舞
Tomorrow, i'll be on the winner's truck.
明天我就会登上胜利者的卡车
Don't listen to him, guys.
别听他的 朋友们
He's right. we're bulls.
他是对的 我们只是公牛
This is the only place for us.
这是唯一适合我们的地方
Sorry, ferd. i gotta get back to training.
对不起 费迪南 我得回去训练了
- guys! - ferd, pal...
- 朋友们 - 费迪南 朋友
I think they got a point. we're running outta time.
我觉得他们说的有道理 我们快没有时间了
They wanna stay, i get it.
他们想留下 我明白
But i'm leaving here tonight. let's bust outta here, lupe.
但是我今晚就得离开这 我们一起冲出这个鬼地方吧 卢佩
This is it, ferd.
只能这样了 费迪南
It's a dog-eat-dog, bull-fight-bull,
这就是一个狗咬狗 牛斗牛
Everybody-hate-goat world.
每个人都讨厌山羊的世界
It doesn't have to be that way.
世界不一定非得那样
I'll take you to my home.
我会带你回到我的家
It's different there.
那里很不一样
And nina... nina will love you.
而且妮娜 妮娜会爱上你的
Do you really think...
你真的认为
I'm just gonna throw away my three-day dream
我会舍弃训练出一头冠军牛
Of training a champion bull? oh.
- 这个仅存三天的梦想吗 - 哦
Of course i am! it was a stupid dream!
当然会啦 那就是个愚蠢的梦想
I have a new dream.
我有了一个新的梦想
Busting out of this stink hole with my best friend!
和我的好朋友一起冲出这个鬼地方
Just one problem, this joint is locked up tight.
只有一个麻烦 这周围被封锁了
No one gets outta this place.
没人出的去
Actually, that's not true.
其实 那不是真的
A bull wanting to escape casa del toro?
一头牛想逃离这里
Hah, good luck with that, amigo.
呃 祝你好运吧 朋友
Look, i could really use your help.
听着 我真的很需要你的帮助
Do you know a way outta here?
你知道从这里出去的路吗
Yeah. we might know a way.
嗯 我们可能知道一条路
But what's in it for us?
但是你有什么好处给我们吗
You're re-gifting my gift to the gerbils?
你是打算把我送给你的礼物 借花献佛给这些沙鼠吗
First of all, hedgehogs.
首先 我们是刺猬
And you will never, ever buy us
而且你永远不可能用这种便宜货
With a cheap piece of junk.
就成功收买我们的
No, don't do it! resist!
别 别这样 控制住自己啊
I can't help it!
我没法控制自己啊
Mmm! it gives me the happies.
啊啊啊 它让我感到快乐
Okay, yeah. way to play hardball, cuatro.
好吧 你真是不会玩欲擒故纵的把戏 小四
That's the plan?
计划就是这样的吗
You want me to go through the house?
你想让我穿过这个房子
If we get caught inside that house,
如果我们在房子里面被抓了
Oh, i love toast.
"toast"原意为"烤面包" 此处为留语言梗哦 我就喜欢吃蛋
You wanna get out of here, don't you?
你想从这里出去 是不
Okay. let's do it.
好吧 那就这样做吧
All right, just do exactly what we do.
接下来 就模仿我们做一样的事情
Yeah, maybe don't do exactly as we do.
好吧 可能也不用和我们做的完全一样
Now, you go through there.
现在 你要从那里穿过去
Me? through there?
我 从那里穿过去
Uh, have you seen these hips?
呃 你难道看不见我的大屁股吗
Where there's a will, there's a way.
有志者 事竟成
I can't! i can't!
我不行 我不行
I'm stuck! wait!
我卡住了 等一下
Get your hoof... squeeze in!
- 把你的蹄子 - 快点挤进去
...out of my mouth.
从我的嘴里拿出来
It's not working. it's not working.
这没用啊 这没用啊
Okay, all right, we gotta do something, guys.
好吧 快点 我们得做点什么
One, two, three, four
一 二 三 四
Uno, do', tres, cuatro
一 二 三 四
Whoa, look at the cute squirrels.
哇 快看这些可爱的小松鼠
Okay, it's a straight shot
然后 就是直穿这里
Through the kitchen to the front door.
从厨房直接到前门那里
And then, you're home free.
然后 你就可以回家了
Piece of cake.
"cake"原意为"蛋糕"小菜一碟
He's coming down, he's coming down!
他要压下来了 要压下来了
Can you just try to be a little more quiet?
你能不能试着稍微安静点穿过这里呢
What are you doing with 53 swords?
这53把剑是用来做什么的
He was the bravest bull i knew.
他是我认识最勇敢的牛
He really believed he could beat the matador.
他曾经相信可以打败斗牛士
The bull never wins.
牛从来没赢过
Come on, ferd. let's get you home.
快点 费迪南 回家吧
The door to freedom.
通往自由的门
Ferd, what are you doing?
费迪南 你在干什么
Come on, we gotta go now!
快点 我们现在必须走了
No. i can't leave.
不 我不能离开这里
What? ferd, this is your only chance!
什么 费迪南 这是你唯一的机会了
The guys back there still think they can win.
那些训练的牛仍旧坚信他们会赢
Just like my dad did.
就像我爸爸曾经一样
And i can't let them end up on that wall.
我不能让他们最后只落得角挂在这面墙上的下场
Guys? everybody up, come on!
伙计们 都快点起来 快点
Have you lost your bloody mind?
你是疯了吗
We have to get outta here tonight!
我们今晚就得离开这里
El primero's selecting a bull in the morning.
明早大师就会挑选优秀的公牛了
We're not going anywhere. i'm gonna take his butt down.
我们哪里都不会去的 我会把他打倒
No! you don't wanna get selected.
不 你们是不会希望自己被选中的
Trust me, it's a death sentence.
相信我 这简直就是个死刑
- rubbish! not if you win. - that's just it.
- 乱讲 只要你赢了就不是了 - 话虽这样讲
No bull wins. ever.
可是没有牛会赢的
I was in moreno's house, i saw it.
我刚刚在斗牛士的房子里 我看到了
Jings! crivens! and help ma boab!
哎呀我的妈呀
And there's a lot more where that came from.
在房子里还有很多这样的牛角
There's really no way to win?
就没有方法可以赢的吗
You get to fight in a big fancy arena...
你可以在一个巨大的角斗场战斗
But i'm telling you, it's just another chop house.
但我告诉你们 那就只另一个屠宰场
Why would i believe a coward...
我为什么要相信一个懦夫呢
Who thinks the only way out is through the back door?
谁会想到唯一的出路就是从后门出去呢
Are you crazy? did you not hear what i said?
你疯了吗 你没听到我刚刚说的吗
Bulls fight or they go down. that's how the world works.
公牛要么战斗要么死去 世界本就是这样的
There's nothing left for you here, valiente.
这里没什么你值得留恋的 瓦连特
Come with us. no!
- 和我们一起走吧 -不
What are you so afraid of?
你在害怕些什么
I'm not afraid of anything!
我什么都不怕
Come on, fight me.
来啊 打我啊
I'm not gonna fight you, valiente.
我不会和你打架的 瓦连特
Like your father.
就像你的父亲一样
And the soft ones always go down!
弱者必将倒下
That one is the best bull.
那只牛是最好的牛
I'll fight him in madrid tomorrow.
明天在马德里我会和这只牛比赛
Oh, this is bad.
天啊 这下糟糕了
You got selected by el primero.
你被大师选中了
Do you know what this means?
你知道那意味着什么吗
A sword through his melon!
剑会穿过他的肚子
Horns on the wall.
牛角最后会被挂在墙上
Exactly, maquina.
就是这样的 马基纳
We gotta get you outta here now!
我们得现在就把你弄出去
Oh, no. i know that look. no, no, don't say it.
哦天哪 我知道这表情的含义 别 别说出来
Oh! you're killing me!
哦 你要急死我了
Not unless everyone is coming with me.
除非大家都和我一起走
Sign me up! i'm in!
- 我报名 - 我加入
Okay, you happy now?
好吧 现在可以了不
I'm sorry for the things i said
我很抱歉我说那些
About your terrible dancing.
关于你跳舞很糟糕的话
Nein. nein. hans...
别这样说 汉斯
I am the horse that is full of the shame and the regret.
我现在就是一匹充满愧疚和后悔的马
I cannot stay mad at you.
我无法对你生气
Kommen sie, you sons of stallions.
你这个种马的儿子
Let's Hagen Dazs it out.
让我们拥抱忘掉这些不愉快吧
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
How did you get in here, stinky bull?
你怎么进来的 臭牛
Greta, klaus, where are you?
格丽塔 克拉斯 你们在哪里
You messed with the wrong hogs.
你们惹错刺猬了
Hurry! keep it moving!
快点 继续撞
Get to work, ferd.
去完成你的使命 费迪南
This is an outrage! open the door!
这太让马生气了 快打开门
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
What do you think i'm doing? i'm getting you outta here.
你觉得呢 我当然是来救你的
Come on! we don't have a lot of time.
快点 我们没有太多时间了
Don't you get it? look at me! i'm already done.
你还不明白吗 看看我 我已经完蛋了
Oh, sure. that makes total sense.
啊 当然 那完全说得通
You're either a fighter or you're meat, right?
要么做个斗士 要么就得上餐桌
It doesn't have to be that way.
事情不一定非要这样
You're more than just a set of horns.
你不仅仅只有一对厉害的牛角
Sniff flowers and pal around with goats?
轻嗅花香 然后和山羊一起玩耍了吗
No, that's my thing.
不 那是我的专长
You can live your own life now.
现在你可以过你自己的生活了
But not if you give up.
只要你不放弃
Valiente, come on!
瓦连特 快点
Wow. i thought you were a fighter.
哇哦 我以为你是个斗士
I guess i was wrong.
我猜我想错了
Open the door! get back in there.
- 快打开门 - 给我缩回去
I did not get picked by el primero!
我没被斗牛大师选中
I know. and that's a good thing, trust me.
我知道了 这是个好事 相信我
I'm gonna get you down.
让我把你放下来
Thank holy goodness.
太感谢了
I didn't think i was going to make it.
我没有想到我竟然会活下来
Don't let go! don't let me go!
别松开 千万别松开我
Hang on! don't let me go!
坚持住啊 别松开我
Thought you could use an extra horn.
我想我可以助你一"角"之力
What? what's the problem?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Nothing! you look great. oh!
没事 你看起来真棒
So, we getting outta here or what?
还等什么呢 赶紧逃出去
Over here, guys! help!
我在这儿 伙计们 救命啊
That wasn't so bad.
这按摩倒不赖
Yeah, quite relaxing.
没错 整头牛放松多了
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么呢
We're trying to help you!
我们正在努力营救你呢
Well, you're doing a terrible job!
那你们做的也太好了
Anyone got an ice pick?
有人带了冰锥吗
Holy cow! hey, guys.
我的天呐 嘿 大家好
Okay. i deserve that.
好吧 这是我应得的
You better know how to drive this thing.
你最好是知道怎么开这铁东西的
We're about to find out.
我们迟早会知道的
Okay, guys. think thin!
好了伙计们 收腹
We got company! hit it!
有人来了 快走
Wait for me! wait for me!
等等我 等等我
Are you seeing this, too?
你也看到了吗
If you lose my bull, i'll fight you in the ring.
要是你搞丢了我的牛 那我在角斗场搏斗的就是你了
Come on, angus. you can do it!
加油 安格斯 你能做到的
I'm a bull, not a doctor.
我是牛 又不是医生
They're getting closer. speed up!
他们追上来了 快加速
I'm pressing as hard as i can!
我已经用尽洪荒之力了
Which way? hard right.
往哪儿开 右转打死
I don't feel so good.
我有点晕车
Yeah. been there, buddy.
我也是 兄弟
I thought you meant my right.
我以为你说的是我的右边
We have the same right!
我们的右边都是一样的好不好
- take the wheel. - who? me?
- 把好方向盘 - 谁 我吗
I got ya, hedgehog.
接到你了 小刺猬
Nothing can stop us now!
现在没什么能阻挡我们了
What part of scotland is this anyway?
这里是苏格兰的哪块地方
Come on. move it, people.
拜托 动一动吧 人类们
We gotta get to the train.
我们要乘上火车
Guys, we gotta hoof it.
伙计们 我们得走了
# I'm free to do what i want # BGM:Freedom--Pitbull
我可以随心所欲 无拘无束
# And have a good time #
纵享美好时光
# Now somebody anybody everybody say #
现在所有人都可以畅所欲言
# Went from a poor kid to a well-known #
从无名小卒到知名大亨
Sorry. oop, my bad!
- 借过 - 噢 我的错
# All around the globe world-class citizen #
同住地球村 我们都是一家人
# Man I payed my dues and earned my stripes #
我付出了代价赢得了荣誉
# Took all the wrong in my life and made it right #
将人生中所犯下的错拨乱反正
# I'm free to do what i want #
我可以随心所欲 无拘无束
# And have a good time #
纵享美好时光
# Now somebody, anybody, everybody, say #
现在 所有人都可以畅所欲言
# I'm free to do what i want #
因为我随心所欲 无拘无束
# And have a good time #
纵享美好时光
# Now somebody, anybody, everybody, say #
现在所有人都可以畅所欲言
# Miami we were born to be free #
迈阿密 我们生来就自由自在
# UK we were born to be free #
英国 我们生来就自由自在
# Spain let's escape and feel free #
西班牙 让我们一起逃离 享受自由
Oh! hello, handsome.
噢 你好啊 帅哥
Oh, they're coming!
不好 他们追上来了
# Bahamas we were born to be free #
巴哈马 我们生来就自由自在
# Cuba can't wait to live free #
古巴 我已迫不及待 想要自由的生活
# I'm free to do what i want #
我可以随心所欲 无拘无束
# And have a good time #
纵享美好时光
Watch it, ferdinand.
小心了 费迪南
The train! are you blind, laddie?
- 火车 - 你瞎了吗 年轻人
That's a bloomin' bus.
那只不过是辆公交车
That's it. track eight.
就是这辆 八号站台
Come on, follow us! hurry!
来吧 跟着我们 快
I don't wanna die looking at your butt!
我不想因看着你的大屁股而死
There they are! get them!
他们在那里 抓住他们
Come on. give me a boost.
快 把我抬上去
Hurry! it's leaving!
快跑 车要开走了
We can do this, bulls.
我们能做到的
Move it or lose it!
快推 不然就赶不上了
I'll keep pushing. you guys jump on!
我会一直推 你们都跳上去
Push, bulls. push!
快推 牛牛们 快推
They're coming fast!
他们追上来了 速度很快
They want you. you go first.
他们想要抓的是你 你先走
Chaos in madrid today...
今天马德里发生的混乱事件
As a group of runaway bulls
一群失控的公牛
Stampeded through the city streets.
在城市街道中冲撞奔跑
The fiercest of the bulls was handpicked...
其中最凶猛的公牛是被精心挑选
To face el primero in his final fight.
来对阵斗牛大师 完成他最后一战的
You are the bravest bull i know.
你是我认识的最勇敢的公牛
But you're gonna have to fight.
但你必须要去战斗
Just this one time, ferd.
只有这最后一次了 费迪
Save the bull! let him go!
救救这头牛 让他离开
I thought i'd never see you again.
我还以为我再也见不到你了
Flower bull did it.
鲜花之牛做到了
Holy moly! you've multiplied.
我的天呀 你怎么变多了
Hey, pac-man! i missed you, dawg.
嘿 帕科 我想死你了 狗狗
Well, i didn't miss you. not even a little bit.
可我不想你噢 一点也不想
The tail don't lie, brother.
你的小尾巴不会撒谎 好兄弟
I have got to get that fixed.
看来我得早点把它修好
-Goat! goat! - can't breathe.
- 山羊 山羊 - 我被压得喘不过气
Haven't you brutes ever heard of "ladies first"?
你难道从来没听过有句话叫做"女士优先"吗
Aw! you're adorable.
哇 你真可爱
# Always out of place # BGM:Home--Nick & John Powell
总是感觉不自在
# I knew i needed something new for me #
我知道我需要寻找些新的东西
# I never knew just what that was, yeah #
我只是不知道所求何物
# Finding something safe was just like #
找寻安全感就如同
# Trying to catch a bird in flight #
想要抓住一只高飞的小鸟那样困难
# I knew that i would never touch #
我知道我永远都无法找到
# But now i won't let go #
但是这一次我不会放弃
# 'cause i'm happy to call this #
只因我喜欢这种
# Home no more running #
家的感觉 无需奔跑
# I'm good knowing #
我归属于此就足够快乐
# That i belong happy to call this #
我喜欢这种
# Home i got loving #
家的感觉 我深爱着
# Inside this island #
在这粟岛屿
# Don't care who knows it happy to call this #
不去管别人怎么看 我喜欢这种
# Happy to call this #
喜欢这种
# Shedding all that insecurity #
想要摆脱不安全感
# I kind of found a new me #
需要找到全新的自我
# I'm okay with how that feels yeah #
那种感觉让我自在
# Being me was hard enough #
做自己已经够难
# So being someone else was too much #
做别人更是麻烦至极
# All i want is something real #
我只想要一隅真实
# Now i won't let go #
这一次我不会放弃
# 'cause i'm happy to call this #
因为我喜欢这种
# Home no more running #
家的感觉 无需奔跑
# I'm good knowing #
我归属于此就足够快乐
# That i belong happy to call this #
我喜欢这种
# Home i got loving #
家的感觉 我深爱着
# Inside this island #
在这粟岛屿
# Don't care who knows it happy to call this #
不去管别人怎么看 我喜欢这种
# Oh, i'm happy to call this #
噢 我喜欢这种
# Home is where you're happy #
家是给你快乐的地方
# Home is when you're right where you should be #
家是一个可以展示你本来样子的地方
# Find where you're happy #
家给你快乐
# 'cause i'm happy to call this #
因为我喜欢这种
This was fun. you know what,
这很有意思 你知道吗
The only thing that would make this better...
唯一可以让它变得更好的东西是
# Home no more running #
家的感觉 无需奔跑
# I'm good knowing #
我归属于此
# I'm good knowing i'm good knowing #
我归属于此
# I belong, i belong #
就足够快乐
# I got loving i got loving #
我深爱着
# Inside this island inside this island #
在这粟岛屿
# Don't care who knows it happy to call this #
不去管别人怎么看 我喜欢这种
# I'm happy to call this home #
我喜欢这种家的感觉
# I just want to see you smiling # BGM:Lay Your Head On Me--Juanes
我只想要看见你的笑颜
# I don't wanna see you crying #
我不想看到你哭泣
# Through all the ups and downs #
不管经历多少风雨
# As long as we're under the sun #
总有一天 乌云会散尽 太阳会出来
# And if you're feeling alone #
当你感到孤单时
# Come lay your head on me #
就靠在我的身上
# If you feel pain in your soul #
如果你内心感到痛苦
# Come lay your head on me #
你只需靠在我身上
# I just want to see you dancing #
我想要看到你翩翩起舞
# I don't wanna see you damaged #
我不想看到你受伤
# Through all the ups and downs #
不管经历多少风雨
# As long as we're under the sun #
总有一天 乌云会散尽 太阳会出来
# And if you're feeling alone #
当你感到孤单时
# Come lay your head on me #
就靠在我身上
# If you feel pain in your soul #
如果你内心感到痛苦
# Come lay your head on me #
你只需靠在我身上
# As long as we're under the sun #
总有一天 乌云会散尽 太阳会出来
# And if you're feeling alone #
当你感到孤单时
# Come lay your head on me #
就靠在我身上
# If you feel pain in your soul #
如果你内心感到痛苦
# Come lay your head on me #
你只需靠在我身上
# As long as we're under the sun #
总有一天 乌云会散尽 太阳会出来
# And if you're feeling alone #
当你感到孤单时
# Come lay your head on me #
就靠在我身上
# If you feel pain in your soul #
当你感到孤单时
# Come lay your head on me #
就靠在我身上