m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
校对:somehacker 后期:Sung1219
Harry, open the door.
哈利 快开门
Marge. How lovely to see...
玛姬 见到你真是太高...
Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form.
弗农姨夫 帮我在表格上签个字
Nothing. School stuff.
没什么 学校要求的
Later perhaps, if you behave.
等一下再说 看你规不规矩
I will if she does.
她规矩了我就规矩
Oh, you're still here, are you?
小子 你还住这呢
Don't say yes in that ungrateful way.
你怎么这么不知感恩
Damn good of my brother to keep you.
亏得我弟弟好心收养你
He'd have been straight to
换了我
an orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep.
肯定把你扔到孤儿院去
Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh?
这是我的小达达吗 我的宝贝侄侄
Give us a kiss. Come on. Up, up.
来亲一个 来 快上来
Take Marge's suitcase upstairs.
把玛姬的行李搬到楼上去
Finish that off for Mommy. Good boy, Rippy-pooh.
帮妈妈舔干净 好孩子 乖乖
Can I tempt you, Marge?
来点酒吗 玛姬
Excellent nosh, Petunia.
味道好极了 佩妮
Usually just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs.
我平时只吃一个煎鸡蛋 还和狗狗一起分享
Just a bit more. That's a boy.
一点点就够了 好孩子
You wanna try a little drop of brandy?
要不要来点白兰地
A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh?
小宝贝要不要白兰地地
What are you smirking at?
笑什么笑
Where did you send the boy, Vernon?
你送他去哪念书 弗农
St. Brutus'. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases.
圣布鲁斯 无可救药的孩子都去那
Do they use a cane at St. Brutus', boy?
在圣布鲁斯被棍子抽过吗 小子
Yeah. I've been beaten loads of times.
抽过无数次了
Excellent. I won't have this namby-pamby
打得好 讲道理不如抽棍子
wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it.
不听话的孩子就得好好教训
You mustn't blame yourself about how this one turned out.
不要自责 弗农 跟你没关系
It's all to do with blood. Bad blood will out.
这是遗传的问题 上梁不正下梁歪
What is it the boy's father did, Petunia?
这孩子的父亲干什么的 佩妮
Nothing. He didn't work. He was unemployed.
无业游民 没工作
- And a drunk too, no doubt? - That's a lie.
-肯定是个酒鬼 -胡说
- What did you say? - My dad wasn't a drunk.
-你说什么 -我爸不是酒鬼
Don't worry. Don't fuss, Petunia. I have a very firm grip.
别担心 佩妮 我太用力了
I think it's time you went to bed.
你该去睡觉了
Quiet, Vernon. You, clean it up.
等等 弗农 你 来弄干净
Actually, it's nothing to do with the father.
其实吧 也不是因为父亲
It's all to do with the mother.
关键是母亲
You see it all the time with dogs.
从狗身上就能看出来
If something's wrong with the bitch,
假如母狗有问题
then something's wrong with the pup.
小狗崽肯定也好不到哪里去
Vernon! Vernon, do something!
弗农 弗农 快帮忙
I've got you, Marge. I've got you.
我抓住你了 玛姬 我抓住你了
- Hold on, hold on. - Get off.
-抓牢 抓牢 -别咬我
- Don't you dare! - Sorry.
-敢说我的狗 -抱歉
You bring her back! You bring her back now.
把她弄回来 给我弄回来
- You put her right! - No. She deserved what she got.
-让她恢复原状 -她活该
- Keep away from me. - You can't do magic outside school.
-离我远点 -你不能在校外使用魔法
- Yeah? Try me. - They won't let you back now.
-是吗 想不想试试 -他们不会让你回去的
You've nowhere to go.
你没地方可去了
I don't care. Anywhere is better than here.
无所谓 哪都比这好
"Welcome to the Knight Bus
"欢迎乘坐骑士公车
emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard.
本公车专门接待流落街头的巫师
My name is Stan Shunpike,
我叫斯坦·桑帕克
and I will be your conductor for this evening."
今晚是你的售票员
What you doing down there?
你坐在地上干嘛
- I fell over. - What you fell over for?
-我摔倒了 -为什么摔倒
- I didn't do it on purpose. - Well, come on, then.
-我又不是故意的 -那赶紧上车啊
Let's not wait for the grass to grow.
等的花儿都谢了
What you looking at?
你在看什么
Well, come on, then. In.
别磨叽了 上车吧
No, no, no. I'll get this. You get in.
不 不 我来拿行李 你上车
Come on. Move on, move on.
快点 往里走 快点
- Take her away, Ern. - Yeah, take it away, Ernie.
-开车吧 厄恩 -开车吧 厄尼
It's going to be a bumpy ride.
这趟旅途很颠簸哟
What did you say your name was?
你说你叫什么来着
Whereabouts are you headed?
你想去哪
The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London.
破釜酒吧 在伦敦
You hear that? Ern, "The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London."
听见没 破釜酒吧 在伦敦
The Leaky Cauldron. If you have pea soup
破釜酒吧 要是点了豆子汤
make sure you eat it before it eats you.
先吃它 别被它吃了
- But the Muggles. Can't they see us? - Muggles?
-麻瓜会看到我们吗 -麻瓜
They don't see nothing, do they?
他们什么都看不见
No, but if you jab them with a fork, they feel.
拿叉子戳他们还是有感觉的
Ernie, little old lady at 12 o'clock!
厄尼 正前方有个老妇人
4 3 3.5 four, three, three and a half
2 1.75 two, one and three quarters.
That is Sirius Black, that is.
这是小天狼星布莱克
Don't tell me you've never been hearing of Sirius Black.
别说你从来没听说过小天狼星布莱克
Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it.
所以被关在阿兹卡班监狱
- How did he escape? - Well, that's the question, isn't it?
-他怎么逃出来的 -关键就在这呢
He's the first one that done it.
他是第一个成功越狱的
He was a big supporter of
他效忠于
I reckon you've heard of him.
总该听说过他吧
Ernie, two double-deckers at 12 o'clock.
厄尼 前面两辆双层巴士
They're getting closer, Ernie.
越来越近了 厄尼
Ernie, they're right on top of us!
厄尼 要撞上我们了
Why the long faces?
拉长脸干什么
Yeah, yeah. Nearly there. Nearly there.
差不多快到了 快了
- The Leaky Cauldron. - Next stop, Knockturn Alley.
-破釜酒吧 -下一站 翻倒巷
Mr. Potter, at last.
波特先生 您来了
- Take it away, Ern. - Yeah, take it away, Ernie!
-开车 厄恩 -开车 厄尼
Right smart bird you got there, Mr. Potter.
多么聪明的鸟儿 波特先生
He arrived here just five minutes before yourself.
五分钟前他就自己找到这了
As Minister for Magic,
身为魔法部长
it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Potter
我有义务告知你 波特先生
that earlier this evening your uncle's sister was located
今天傍晚时分 有人发现你姨夫的姐姐
a little south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack.
绕着谢菲尔德南边的一个烟囱转圈
The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched immediately.
魔法事故和灾害司已经妥善处理
She has been properly punctured and her memory modified.
将她复原并修改了记忆
She will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever.
这件事对她来说就像没发生一样
- Minister? - Yes?
-部长 -什么事
- I don't understand. - Understand?
-我不明白 -不明白什么
Underage wizards can't use magic at home.
未成年巫师不能在家使用魔法
Come now. The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban
别紧张 怎么能因为把姨妈吹起来
for blowing up their aunts.
就把你送到阿兹卡班呢
On the other hand, running away like that,
但另一方面 擅自离家出走
given the state of things
在当前形势下
was very, very irresponsible.
可是很不负责任的
"The state of things," Sir?
当前形势是什么意思
We have a killer on the loose.
有个在逃杀人犯
Sirius Black, you mean?
是小天狼星布莱克吗
But what's he got to do with me?
跟我又有什么关系呢
Nothing, of course. You're safe.
当然没关系 你很安全
And that's what matters.
这才最关键
And tomorrow you'll be on your way back to Hogwarts.
明天你就得回到霍格沃茨去
These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty
这些是你的新课本
of having them brought here.
我叫人取来了
Now Tom will show you to your room.
让汤姆带你去休息吧
Oh, by the way, Harry. Whilst you're here,
哈利 顺便说一声 在这的时候
it would be best if you didn't
好好待着 最好不要出去
Right! You gonna move that bus or what?
拜托 把车子挪挪
I'll come back later.
我待会儿再来
I'm warning you, Hermione.
我警告你 赫敏
Keep that beast away from Scabbers,
别让那个畜生靠近斑斑
or I'll turn it into a tea cozy.
否则我就把她变成茶壶套
It's a cat, Ronald.
她是只猫 罗恩
What do you expect?
你还能让她怎么样
- It's in his nature. - A cat? Is that what they told you?
-猫就是抓老鼠的 -那是猫吗
Looks like a pig with hair.
看着像长毛猪
That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush.
自己耗子像臭鞋刷 还好意思说别人
It's all right, Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy.
不要怕 克鲁克山 别理这个小坏蛋
Egypt. What's it like?
埃及之旅怎么样
Brilliant. Loads of old stuff.
棒极了 到处都是老古董
Like mummies, tombs,
木乃伊 古墓
even Scabbers enjoyed himself.
连斑斑都玩得很开心
- Egyptians used to worship cats. - Yeah. Along with the dung beetle.
-埃及人过去崇拜猫 -是啊 还崇拜屎壳郎呢
- Not flashing that clipping again, are you, Ron? - I haven't shown anyone.
-你又显摆剪报了 -我哪显摆过
No, not a soul. Not unless you count Tom.
是没显摆过 除非不算汤姆
- The day maid. - Night maid.
-还有白班女仆 -晚班女仆
- Cook. - The bloke who fixed the toilet.
-厨师 -修马桶的小伙子
- And that wizard from Belgium. - Harry. - Mrs. Weasley.
-还有比利时巫师 -哈利 -韦斯莱夫人
- Good to see you, dear. - Good to see you too.
-亲爱的 见到你真好 -我也是
- Got everything? - Yes.
-东西都拿齐了吗 -是的
- Yes? All your books? - It's all upstairs.
-是吗 书呢 -都在楼上
- Your clothes? - Everything's there.
-衣服呢 -都在了
- Good boy. - Thank you.
-好孩子 -谢谢
- Harry Potter. - Mr. Weasley.
-哈利·波特 -韦斯莱先生
Harry, wonder if I might have a word?
哈利 跟你说几句
- Hermione. - Good morning, Mr. Weasley.
-赫敏 -早上好 韦斯莱先生
Looking forward to a new term?
期待新学期吗
Yeah. It should be great.
当然 肯定很棒
Harry, some within the Ministry would strongly discourage me
哈利 魔法部里有人强烈反对
from divulging what I'm about to reveal to you.
我给你透露这些消息
But I think that you need to know the facts.
但我觉得你有必要知道真相
You are in danger.
你现在很危险
Has this anything to do with Sirius Black, sir?
是不是跟小天狼星布莱克有关
What do you know about Sirius Black, Harry?
你对小天狼星布莱克了解多少
Only that he's escaped from Azkaban.
只知道他从阿兹卡班越狱了
Thirteen years ago, when you stopped....
十三年前 当你阻止了...
- Voldemort. - Don't say his name.
-伏地魔 -不要说出他的名字
When you stopped You-Know-Who.
当你阻止了神秘人
Black lost everything.
也让布莱克失去了一切
But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant.
但是直到今天 他还是忠心耿耿
you are the only thing that stands in the way
阻止他的主人归来的
of You-Know-Who returning to power.
就是你了
he has escaped from Azkaban.
就是为了这个
Harry, swear to me that whatever you might hear,
哈利 你要发誓 无论听到什么
you won't go looking for Black.
都不要去找布莱克
why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?
我干嘛去找要杀我的人呢
Oh, for goodness' sake!
天哪
I didn't mean to blow her up. I just...
我不是故意把她吹起来的
- I lost control. - Brilliant.
-就是控制不住了 -干得漂亮
Honestly, Ron, it's not funny.
罗恩 这可不是开玩笑
Harry was lucky not to be expelled.
哈利没被开除算幸运了
I was lucky not to be arrested.
没被拘留才是幸运
I still think it was brilliant.
我还是觉得干得漂亮
Come on. Everywhere else is full.
进去吧 别的隔间都满了
Who do you think that is?
那是谁
Professor R.J. Lupin.
R·J· 卢平教授
Do you know everything?
你什么都知道吗
How is it she knows everything?
她怎么什么都知道
It's on his suitcase, Ronald.
行李上写着呢 罗恩
Do you think he's really asleep?
他睡着了吗
Seems to be. Why?
好像是 怎么了
I gotta tell you something.
跟你们说点事
Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban
就是说 小天狼星布莱克从阿兹卡班越狱
- to come after you? - Yeah.
-是冲你来的 -没错
But they'll catch Black, won't they?
但是他们会抓住布莱克的 对不
I mean, everyone's looking for him.
大家可都在找他
Except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before
不过从来没人能从阿兹卡班越狱
- and he's a murderous, raving lunatic. - Thanks, Ron.
-他又是个凶残的疯子 -谢了 罗恩
Why are we stopping?
火车怎么停了
We can't be there yet.
还没到站呢
I don't know. Maybe we've broken down.
不知道 出故障了吧
Ouch, Ron. That was my foot.
罗恩 你踩到我了
There's something moving out there.
有东西在外面
I think someone's coming aboard.
好像有人上车了
Bloody hell! What's happening?
我的天哪 怎么回事
Harry, are you all right?
哈利 你没事吧
Here, eat this. It'll help.
来 吃了吧 对你有好处
It's all right. It's chocolate.
没关系的 只是块巧克力
What was that thing that came?
刚才那是什么东西
It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban.
那是摄魂怪 阿兹卡班的守卫
It was searching the train for Sirius Black.
他们要找小天狼星布莱克
I need to have a little word with the driver.
我要去和司机说几句话
Eat. You'll feel better.
吃吧 吃了能好受点
What happened to me?
我刚才怎么了
Well, you sort of went rigid.
你全身僵硬
We thought maybe you were having a fit or something.
我们还以为你痉挛了呢
And did either of you two...
那你们两个呢
- pass out? - No.
-也昏过去了吗 -没有
I felt weird, though.
不过感觉特别怪
Like I'd never be cheerful again.
好像再也高兴不起来了
But someone was screaming.
我听到有人在尖叫
No one was screaming, Harry.
没有人尖叫 哈利
Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts.
新的学年 欢迎回到霍格沃茨
I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled
在大家撑的头昏脑涨之前
by our excellent feast.
我还有几句话要说
First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin...
首先 很高兴告诉大家
who's kindly consented to fill the post...
莱姆斯·约翰·卢平教授已经同意
of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
担任黑魔法防御术课的老师
Good luck, professor.
祝你好运 教授
Of course. That's why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry.
怪不得他要你吃巧克力 哈利
Potter. Is it true you fainted?
波特 你昏倒的事是真的吗
- I mean, you actually fainted? - Shove off, Malfoy.
-你真的昏倒了吗 -滚开 马尔福
- How did he find out? - Just forget it.
-他怎么会知道 -管他呢
Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher...
我们保护神奇生物课的老师
has decided to retire...
决定退休了
in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs.
因为肢体稍有缺损
Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce...
幸运的是 我很高兴宣布
that his place will be taken by none other...
接替他的正是我们的
than our own Rubeus Hagrid.
鲁伯·海格
Finally, on a more disquieting note...
最后 应魔法部的要求
at the request of the Ministry of Magic...
还有一条令人不安的消息
Hogwarts will, until further notice,
霍格沃茨将会接待一批特殊的客人
play host to the dementors of Azkaban...
来自阿兹卡班的摄魂怪
until such a time as Sirius Black is captured.
直到小天狼星落网
The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds.
摄魂怪将守住每一处入口
Now whilst I've been assured...
虽然部里保证
that their presence
他们的存在
will not disrupt our day-to-day activities...
不会影响到我们的日常活动
A word of caution.
但还是要提醒
Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish...
摄魂怪是最邪恶的生物 它们无法区别
between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way.
猎物和挡路的人
Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you...
因此 我警告每一个人
to give them no reason to harm you.
不要给它们伤害你们的机会
It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving.
摄魂怪生来就不懂得宽恕
But you know, happiness can be found...
但是 快乐是无处不在的
even in the darkest of times...
无论多么黑暗
if one only remembers to turn on the light.
只要我们点亮心灯
Here, listen. She just won't let me in.
看吧 她就是不让进
- Fortuna Major. - No, no. Wait, wait.
-吉星高照胖夫人 -不 等等
- Amazing. Just with my voice. - Fortuna Major.
-看我歌声的力量 -吉星高照胖夫人
- Yes, all right. Go in. - Thank you.
-好了 进去吧 -谢谢
Still doing that after three years.
三年了 她还是老样子
- She can't even sing. - Exactly.
-她根本不会唱歌 -没错
- Hey, man. - Hey, man.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Oh, God. - That's awful.
-天哪 -真可怕
Green. That's a monkey.
绿色的是猴子
- What is that? - You call that a monkey?
-这是什么啊 -你管这叫猴子吗
Do not give him one again.
别给他吃了
Hey, Neville, try an elephant.
来 纳威 试试大象
- Ron, catch. - I will.
-罗恩 接着 -好的
I think we have a winner.
这才叫厉害
- Oh, don't try one of them. - Oh, no.
-不 别吃那个 -不
Look at him. His face.
快看啊 看他的脸
Welcome, my children.
欢迎 孩子们
In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination.
在这里 你们将在占卜学的世界里遨游
In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight.
在这里 你会发现自己是否具备"视域"
Hello. I am Professor Trelawney.
你们好 我是特里劳妮教授
Together we shall cast ourselves into the future.
让我们一起走进未来
This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy,
本学期主要学习茶叶占卜术
the art of reading tea leaves.
也就是解读茶叶的奥妙
So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you.
请拿起你们对面同学的茶杯
The truth lies buried like a
真相就像书页中
sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read.
隐藏的句句箴言 等待人们去发现
But first, you must broaden your minds.
但首先 你需要开阔思维
- First, you must look beyond. - What a load of rubbish.
-首先 要放眼未来 -真是废话连篇
- Where did you come from? - Me?
-你从哪儿过来的 -我吗
- I've been here all this time. - You, boy....
-我一直在这儿啊 -孩子
Is your grandmother quite well?
你的祖母还好吗
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup.
我可不这么认为 把杯子给我
Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond?
你的力场在波动 亲爱的 你身在未来了吗
- I think you are. - Sure.
-我看是的 -没错
Look at the cup. Tell me what you see.
快看杯子 你看到了什么
Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering.
哈利这有个歪的十字架 是审判和受难
And that there could be the sun and that's happiness.
还有个太阳 代表幸福和快乐
you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it.
你会遭点小罪 但却觉得快乐
The Grin? What's the Grin?
不想 什么是不想
Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim.
什么不想 蠢货 是不祥
"Taking form of a giant spectral dog.
"那是条巨大的幽灵犬
It's among the darkest omens in our world.
这是魔法世界最黑暗的预兆
You don't think that Grim
你们觉得那个不祥
thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black?
和小天狼星布莱克有关吗
Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me,
说实话 罗恩 要我说
Divination's a woolly discipline.
占卜学实在是蠢到家了
Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject.
古代如尼文 这种课才有意思
Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?
古代如尼文 你究竟选了多少课啊
Hang on. That's not possible.
等等 怎么可能
Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination.
如尼文和占卜课同时上
You have to be in two classes at once.
你得同时上两门课
Don't be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once?
别傻了 谁能同时上两门课
"Broaden your minds. Use your Inner Eye to see the future."
"开阔思维 用天目去窥视未来"
That's it. Come on, now. Come closer.
好了 来 都靠近点儿
Less talking, if you don't mind.
请不要讲话
I got a real treat for you today.
今天让你们大开眼界
A great lesson. So follow me.
这堂课很精彩 跟我来
Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there.
好了 不要再讲话了 在那儿站好
And open your books to page 49.
课本翻到第49页
Exactly how do we do that?
这书怎么翻页
Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me.
当然要先抚摸书脊 天呐
- Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom. - I'm okay. Okay.
-别丢人现眼了 隆巴顿 -我没事
- I think they're funny. - Oh, yeah. Terribly funny.
-他们真有意思 -真是有趣极了
Witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs.
太逗了 这地方马上就要完蛋了
Wait until Father hears
要是让我老爸知道
Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes.
邓布利多让个傻瓜来教我们
Dementor! Dementor!
摄魂怪 摄魂怪
- Just ignore him. - You're supposed to stroke it.
-别理他 -是你捋书 不是书捋你
Say hello to Buckbeak.
来跟巴克比克打个招呼
Hagrid, exactly what is that?
海格 那是什么
That, Ron, is a hippogriff.
这是鹰头马身有翼兽 罗恩
First thing you wanna know is they're very proud creatures.
首先要知道 他们都很骄傲
Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff.
特别容易被冒犯 千万不要对他无礼
It may be the last thing you ever do.
不然你就死定了
Now, who'd like to come and say hello?
好了 谁想来打个招呼
Well done, Harry. Well done.
很好 哈利
you have to let him make the first move.
你得先让它行动
It's only polite. So...
出于礼貌
step up. Give him a nice bow.
你要过来 给它好好鞠个躬
Then you wait and see if he bows back.
等等看他是不是回礼
If he does, you can go and touch him.
如果回礼了 你就可以摸他
If not-- Well, we'll get to that later.
如果没有 那个过会再说
Back off, Harry. Back off.
后退 哈利 后退
Well done, Harry. Well done. Here, you big brute, you.
很好 哈利 给你 大坏蛋
Right. I think you can go and pat him now.
好了 你可以去拍拍他了
Go on. Don't be shy.
去吧 别害羞
Nice and slow, now. Nice and slow. Slow.
要有礼貌 慢一点
Not so fast, Harry.
不要着急 哈利
Slow down, Harry. That's it....
慢点 哈利 就是这样
Nice and slow. Now let him come to you.
很好 慢点 等他主动靠近你
Slowly, now, slowly, slowly....
慢点儿 慢点儿
Well done! Well done, Harry, well done!
太棒了 哈利 做得漂亮
- I think he may let you ride him now. - What?
-你可以骑他了 -什么
Put you over here, just behind the wing joint.
我把你放上去 骑在翅膀根部
Don't pull out any of his feathers,
不要拔羽毛
because he won't thank you for that.
他会不开心的
Well done, Harry, and well done, Buckbeak.
好样的 哈利 好样的 巴克比克
That was wicked, Harry!
真厉害 哈利
Well done, well done.
很好 做得不错
- How am I doing me first day? - Brilliant, professor.
-我第一天表现如何 -棒极了 教授
You're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!
你一点也不危险 丑陋的大怪物
Away, you silly creature....
回去 你这个笨蛋
Calm down. It's just a scratch!
别激动 只是擦伤
He has to be taken to the hospital.
得送他去医院
I'm the teacher. I'll do it.
我是老师 我送他去
- You're gonna regret this. - Class dismissed!
-你们会后悔的 -下课
You and your bloody chicken!
你和那只野鸡
Does it hurt terribly, Draco?
很疼吗 德拉科
It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky.
有时候还疼 不过我算走运了
Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm.
庞弗雷夫人说 再晚一分钟我的胳膊就废了
- I can't do homework for weeks. - Listen to the idiot.
-我好几周不能做作业了 -听那个蠢货
He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?
真会吹牛皮
At least Hagrid didn't get fired.
至少海格没被解雇
I hear Draco's father's furious.
听说德拉科他爸很生气
We haven't heard the end of this.
这事肯定没完
- He's been sighted! - Who?
-有人看见他了 -谁
Dufftown? That's not far from here.
达芙镇 离这里不远
You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?
他不会来霍格沃茨的 对吧
- With dementors at every entrance? - Dementors?
-这里到处是摄魂怪 -摄魂怪
He slipped past them once.
他已经溜走一次了
Who's to say he won't do it again?
谁知道他会不会再来一次
That's right. Black could be anywhere.
没错 布莱克无处不在
It's like trying to catch smoke.
抓他就像抓烟雾
Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.
用你的手去抓烟雾
Intriguing, isn't it?
有意思吧
Would anyone like to venture a guess...
有人愿意猜一猜
as to what is inside?
里面有什么吗
- That's a boggart, that is. - Very good, Mr. Thomas.
-是博格特 -很好 托马斯先生
Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?
有人能告诉我博格特长什么样子吗
- No one knows. -When did she get here?
-没有人知道 -她什么时候来的
Boggarts are shape-shifters.
博格特会变形
They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most.
变成面前的人最害怕的事物
- That's what makes them so-- - So terrifying, yes, yes, yes....
-所以它很 -可怕 是的
Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart.
幸亏 有条很简单的咒语可以对付它
Let's practice it now. Without wands, please.
来练习一下 先不要用魔杖
After me. Riddikulus!
跟我念 滑稽滑稽
- Riddikulus! - Very good.
-滑稽滑稽 -很好
A little louder and very clear. Listen:
大点声 吐字清楚些 这样
- Riddikulus! - Riddikulus!
-滑稽滑稽 -滑稽滑稽
- This class is ridiculous. - Very good.
-我看这门课才滑稽 -很好
So much for the easy part. You see,
这是简单的部分
the incantation alone is not enough.
但光念咒语是不够的
What really finishes a boggart is laughter.
打败博格特的终极方法就是大笑
You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing.
尽力把它变成好笑的东西
Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please?
我先做个示范 纳威 你来吧
Come on, don't be shy. Come on.
来 别怕 来吧
Hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all?
纳威 告诉我你最害怕什么
- Sorry? - Professor Snape.
-什么 -斯内普教授
Professor Snape. Yes, frightens all.
斯内普教授 是啊 大家都怕他
You live with your grandmother.
你和奶奶住在一起吧
Yes. I don't want it to turn into her, either.
是的 我也不想博格特变成她
it won't. I want you to picture her clothes.
不会的 我要你想象一下奶奶穿的衣服
Only her clothes, very clearly, in your mind.
只想衣服 一定要非常清晰
- She carries a red handbag-- - We don't need to hear.
-她拿着红色的手提包 -不用说出来
As long as you see it, we'll see it.
你能想出来 我们就能看见
Now, when I open that wardrobe...
打开柜子的时候
...here's what I want you to do. Excuse me.
我要你这么做 不好意思
Imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother's clothes.
想象斯内普教授穿奶奶衣服的样子
Yes. Wand at the ready.
好的 魔杖准备
Think, Neville, think.
想 纳威 快想
Wonderful, Neville, wonderful! Incredible! Okay...
非常好 纳威 非常好
...to the back, Neville. Everyone, form a line....
回去吧 纳威 大家排成队
I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most...
请大家想一想自己最怕的事物
...and turn it into something funny.
再把它变得很可笑
Concentrate. Face your fear. Be brave!
集中精神 勇敢点面对恐惧
Wand at the ready, Ron.
魔杖准备 罗恩
You see? Very good, very good!
非常好
Marvelous! Absolutely, very, very enjoyable! Parvati! Next!
真是厉害 非常好笑 下一个 帕瓦蒂
Show us what you see.
看看你怕什么
Keep your nerve. Steady.
别紧张 稳住
And next! Step up, step up!
下一个 往前走
Wonderful, wonderful!
非常好
Right. Sorry about that. That's enough for today.
不好意思 今天到此为止了
Collect your books from the back.
大家收好课本
That's the end of the lesson. Thank you! Sorry!
下课了 谢谢 抱歉
Sorry, you can have too much of a good thing.
抱歉 不能玩物丧志
Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege.
记住 能去霍格莫德村是一种荣幸
Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way...
谁在学校表现不好
...that privilege shall not be extended again.
就没有权利去了
No permission form signed, no visiting the village.
意见表没签字就不能去
That's the rule, Potter.
这是规定 波特
Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put.
签了字的 跟我走 没签字的 别乱跑
I thought if you signed it, then I could--
要是您签了 我就能
I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign.
我不能签 必须是父母或监护人
Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate.
我都不是 就没法签
I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word.
抱歉 波特 我也无能为力
Forget about it, guys. See you later.
算了 回头见
Professor, can I ask you something?
教授 能问你件事吗
You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes?
你想问为什么我不让你面对博格特
I thought it'd be obvious.
一开始我想当然
I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort.
以为博格特要变成伏地魔
I did think of Voldemort at first.
我先想的也是他
But then I remembered that night on the train...
但一想起那天晚上火车上
- ...and the dementor. - I'm very impressed.
-摄魂怪 -不错
That suggests what you fear the most is fear itself.
这说明你害怕的正是恐惧本身
Before I fainted...
我昏过去之前
...I heard something.
有个声音
Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories.
摄魂怪让人回想起自己最糟糕的记忆
Our pain becomes their power.
我们的痛苦成了他们的力量
I think it was my mother...
我觉得是我妈妈
...the night she was murdered.
在她被害的那晚
The very first time I saw you,
第一次见面
Harry, I recognized you immediately.
我就认出了你
Not by your scar, by your eyes.
不是伤疤 是你的眼睛
They're your mother, Lily's.
跟你妈妈莉莉的一样
Oh, yes. I knew her.
没错 我认识她
Your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was.
当年没人理我的时候 是她一直支持着我
Not only was she a singularly gifted witch...
她不仅是个天赋出众的女巫
...she was also an uncommonly kind woman.
还是个非常好心的人
She had a way of seeing the beauty in others even, and most especially,
她有能力发现那些
when that person could not see it in themselves.
甚至别人自己都忽视了的闪光点
And your father, James, on the other hand...
但是你爸爸詹姆
He had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble.
这么说吧 天赋就是惹麻烦
A talent, rumor has it, he passed on to you.
据说这个天赋他传给你了
You're more like them than you know, Harry.
你和他们真是太像了 哈利
In time, you'll come to see just how much.
总有一天你会发现的
Honeyduke's Sweetshop is brilliant,
蜂蜜公爵糖果店真棒
but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop.
但是佐科笑料商店最厉害
We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack.
尖叫棚屋还没去过
- You heard it's the most-- - Haunted building in Britain. I know.
-据说那是 -英国闹鬼最厉害的地方 我知道
Probably Neville forgot the password again.
纳威又忘了口令吧
Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy!
让我过去 我是男学生会主席
Get back, all of you.
都回去
No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched.
先彻底搜查 不许任何人进入
The Fat Lady! She's gone!
胖夫人 她不见了
Serves her right. She was a terrible singer.
正好 她唱歌太难听了
It's not funny, Ron.
这不是闹着玩的 罗恩
Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room.
大家冷静 四人一组回到公共休息室
- Be quiet. - Make way.
-安静 -让路
- The headmaster's here. - Come on, move.
-校长来了 -让路
Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts.
费尔奇先生 召集鬼魂
Tell them to search every
让他们搜遍城堡里的画
painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady.
找到胖夫人
There's no need for ghosts, professor.
不用找鬼魂了教授
The Fat Lady's there.
胖夫人就在那
Mind where you're going! Slow down!
看着路 慢点
You listen! I'm Head Boy!
我可是男学生会主席
Dear lady, who did this to you?
亲爱的胖夫人 这是谁干的
Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name.
他有恶魔的眼睛 黑暗的灵魂 跟他的姓氏一样
It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about.
就是他 校长 大家都在说的那个人
He's here, somewhere in the castle!
他到城堡里来了
Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall.
费尔奇先生 戒严城堡 其余的人去大厅
I've searched the Astronomy Tower
天文塔搜过了
and the Owlery. There's nothing there.
猫头鹰棚屋也搜过了 没有
- Thank you. - The third floor's clear too, sir.
-谢谢 -三楼也没有
- Very good. - I've done the dungeons.
-很好 -地下室搜过了
No sign of Black, nor anywhere else in the castle.
没有 别的地方也没发现
I didn't really expect him to linger.
我觉得他也不会久留
Remarkable feat, don't you think?
真是厉害 您说呢
To enter Hogwarts Castle on one's own...
单枪匹马闯进霍格沃茨
- ...completely undetected? - Quite remarkable, yes.
-还不留痕迹 -的确很厉害
Any theories on how he managed it?
您推测他是怎么进来的
Many. Each as unlikely as the next.
有很多可能性 不过都不现实
...prior to the start of term I expressed concerns...
开学前我说的
...about your appointment of Professor--
担心那位教授
Not a single professor inside
霍格沃茨的任何一位教授
this castle would help Sirius Black enter it.
都不会把小天狼星放进来
I'm quite convinced the castle is safe...
我坚信这里还是安全的
...and I'm more than willing to send the students back to their houses.
应该让大家回各自学院了
What about Potter? Should he be warned?
波特呢 要警告他吗
Perhaps. But for now, let him sleep.
也许吧 现在让他安睡吧
For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
梦里是一个属于我们的世界
Let them swim in the deepest ocean
让他们在海里畅游
or glide over the highest cloud.
在空中翱翔吧
Turn to page 394.
翻到第394页
Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?
抱歉 先生 卢平教授呢
That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?
波特 这不关你的事吧
Suffice it to say your
这么说吧
professor finds himself incapable of teaching...
你们的教授目前的状况
...at the present time. Turn to page 394.
不适宜授课 翻到394页
But sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks.
可是我们刚学完红帽子和辛克庞克
- We're not meant to start that for weeks. - Quiet.
-狼人是很久以后的课程了 -安静
When did she come in? Did you see her come in?
她什么时候来的 你看到了吗
Now, which one of you can tell me the difference...
好了 谁能告诉我阿尼玛格斯
...between an Animagus and a werewolf?
和狼人的区别
- How disappointing. - Please, sir.
-真失望 -让我说吧
An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal.
阿尼玛格斯是巫师主动变形的
A werewolf has no choice.
狼人则是被迫的
With each full moon when he transforms...
每次满月 狼人就变形
...he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend.
他会忘记自己 甚至杀害亲友
Furthermore, the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind.
而且狼人只会回应同类的呼唤
Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That's the second time...
谢谢 马尔福先生 这是你第二次
...you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger.
未经允许擅自发言了 格兰杰小姐
Are you incapable of restraining yourself...
你是控制不住自己
...or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?
还是特别喜欢当个讨人厌的万事通
- He's got a point, you know. - Five points from Gryffindor.
-他说的还有点道理 -格兰芬多扣5分
As an antidote to your ignorance,
为了让你们理解深刻
and on my desk, by Monday morning...
周一早上交给我一篇
...two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis...
关于狼人的论文 两卷羊皮纸
- ...on recognizing it. - It's Quidditch tomorrow.
-重点写识别狼人 -明天有魁地奇
Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter.
那你可要加小心了 波特先生
Loss of limb will not excuse you.
断胳膊断腿也得交作业
The term "Werewolf"...
"狼人"这个词
...is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon word " Wer"...
是由盎格鲁撒克逊语"Wer"
...which means "Man," And "Wolf." Werewolf, man-wolf.
也就是人 和狼组成 人狼 也就是狼人
There are several ways to become a werewolf.
要变成狼人有多种途径
They include being given the power of shape-shifting...
包括变形术
...being bitten by a werewolf....
被狼人咬
Go, Harry! Go, Harry!
加油 哈利 加油
- He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he? - Peaky?
-他脸色有点惨白 -惨白
What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet.
还能怎么样 他从几十米高摔下来了
Let's walk you off a tower and see what you look like.
明天让你从塔顶摔一次 看你什么样
Probably a right sight better than he normally does.
估计比现在帅
- How are you feeling? - Oh, brilliant.
-感觉怎么样 -好极了
You gave us a right good scare there, mate.
你可把我们吓坏了 哥们
- What happened? - Well, you fell off your broom.
-怎么回事 -你从扫帚上摔下去了
Really? I meant the match. Who won?
是吗 我是问比赛谁赢了
No one blames you, Harry.
大家都不怪你 哈利
Dementors aren't supposed
摄魂怪是不可以
to be on the grounds. Dumbledore's furious.
进入校园的 邓布利多气坏了
After he saved you, he sent them off.
把你安顿好 他就把摄魂怪赶走了
There's something else you should know too.
还有件事得告诉你
When you fell, your broom
你掉下来的时候
sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and....
你的扫帚被吹到打人柳那了
I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick.
扫帚的事很抱歉
Is there no chance of fixing it?
修不好吗
Professor, why do the dementors affect me so?
教授 为什么摄魂怪对我影响这么大
- I mean, more than everyone else? - Listen.
-比别人都大 -是这样
Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth.
摄魂怪是最邪恶的生物
They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory...
他们吸食所有美好的感觉 回忆
...until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences.
只给人留下最痛苦的经历
You are not weak, Harry.
并不是你脆弱 哈利
Dementors affect you most
摄魂怪对你影响大
because there are true horrors in your past.
是因为你遭遇过的不幸
Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine.
你的同学是无法想象的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
没必要感到羞愧
- I'm scared, professor. - I'd consider you a fool if you weren't.
-我很害怕 教授 -不怕就奇怪了
I need to know how to fight them. You could teach me.
我要学会对抗他们 你可以教我
You made the one on the train go away.
火车上那个就是你赶跑的
There was only one that night.
那天只有一个
But you made it go away.
那你也赶跑了
I don't pretend to be an expert, Harry.
我不是跟你显摆专业知识
But as the dementors seem to have developed an interest in you...
不过既然摄魂怪对你特别有兴趣
...perhaps I should teach you. But after the holidays.
我确实该教你 但是等寒假之后吧
For now, I need to rest.
现在 我需要休息
Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on, now!
去霍格莫德的最后一趟 快点
- Guys, let me go. - Clever, Harry.
-放开我 -挺聪明 哈利
- But not clever enough. - Besides, we've got a better way.
-但还不够聪明 -我们有更好的办法
- I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade. -We know.
-我要去霍格莫德 -我们知道
Don't worry, we'll get you there.
别担心 我们能送你进去
- We'll show you a quicker way. - If you pipe down.
-有条捷径 -但你得消停下来
- Bless him. - Let me go! Come on, guys. Don't--
-真可怜 -放开我 别这样
- Now, Harry. - Come and join the big boys.
-哈利 -来跟大哥哥们玩吧
What are you doing?!
你们干什么
- What's this rubbish? - "What's this rubbish? " He says.
-这什么破玩意 -居然说是破玩意
It's the secret to our success.
这是我们成功的秘诀
It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me.
虽然不舍得
But we've decided your needs are greater than ours.
但是我们认为 还是你更需要它
George, if you will.
乔治 请吧
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
我庄严宣誓我不怀好意
"Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs...
月亮脸 虫尾巴 大脚板和尖头叉子先生
...are proud to present the Marauder's Map."
很荣幸的为您奉上活点地图
We owe them so much.
真是多亏了他们
Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that--
等等 这是霍格沃茨 那个
- No. Is that really--? - Dumbledore.
-不会是 -邓布利多
- In his study. - Pacing.
-在书房 -踱步
- So this map shows--? - Everyone. - Everyone?
-这张地图能显示 -所有人 -所有人吗
- Where they are. - What they're doing.
-在哪 -干什么
- Every minute. - Every day.
-每时 -每刻
- Brilliant! Where did you get it? - Nicked from Filch's office, of course.
-真厉害 哪来的 -当然是从费尔奇办公室偷的
- First year. - There are seven secret passageways...
-一年级时 -有七条秘密通道
- ...out of the castle. - We'd recommend this one.
-能出城堡 -我们推荐这条
- The One-Eyed Witch passageway. - Leads you to Honeyduke's cellar.
-独眼女巫通道 -通向蜂蜜公爵的地下室
Hurry. Filch is heading this way.
快点 费尔奇过来了
Oh, Harry, don't forget. When you're done, just give it a tap and say:
别忘了 用完了地图 用魔杖点一下说
"Mischief managed." Otherwise, anyone can read it.
恶作剧完毕 不然就给别人发现了
Now, how much do you want?
你要多少
It's meant to be the most
这是英国
haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?
闹鬼最厉害的屋子 我说过吗
Do you want to move a bit closer?
想靠近点看吗
To the Shrieking Shack?
看尖叫棚屋
Actually, I'm fine here.
我在这就好
Well, well. Look who's here.
看看这是谁
You two shopping for your new dream home?
你们俩看新房子呢
Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasle-Bee?
有点大了吧 韦瑟比
Don't your family sleep in one room?
你家人是不是都睡一间屋子里
- Shut your mouth, Malfoy. - Not very friendly.
-闭嘴 马尔福 -好凶啊
Boys, I think it's time we
兄弟们
teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors.
来教韦瑟比怎么尊敬长辈
- Hope you don't mean yourself. - How dare you talk to me!
-你管自己叫长辈吗 -你敢跟我说话
You filthy little mudblood!
肮脏的泥巴种
- Don't stand there! Do something! - What?
-别傻站着啊 干点什么 -干什么
What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?
马尔福 雪橇丢了吗
Malfoy! Wait! Wait!
马尔福 等等 等等
Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny.
吓死人了 哈利 一点也不好玩
Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map.
这两个坏蛋 从来没跟我提过活点地图
He won't keep it. He'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall.
哈利肯定不自己留着 交给麦格教授吧
- Aren't you? - Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak.
-是吧 -连隐形衣一块交了算了
Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta.
看那是谁 罗斯默塔夫人
- Ron fancies her. - That's not true!
-罗恩可迷恋她了 -谁说的
- Professor McGonagall! - Cornelius!
-麦格教授 -康奈利
Allow me, minister.
我来吧 部长
- Oh, Hagrid.... - Sorry about that.
-海格啊 -抱歉
Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good.
亲爱的罗斯默塔 生意还好吧
It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors...
要不是摄魂怪天天来酒吧搜查
- ...into my pub every other night! - We have....
-肯定好得不得了 -有个
- We have a killer on the loose. - Sirius Black in Hogsmeade!
-有个在逃杀人犯 -小天狼星布莱克在霍格莫德吗
And what would bring him here?
他为什么来这
- Harry Potter. - Harry Potter?
-哈利·波特 -哈利·波特吗
- No underage wizards allowed in today! - Shut the damn door!
-今天未成年巫师禁止进入 -快关门
- So rude. - Thick heads.
-真没礼貌 -蠢货
- Thick heads?! - How dare they!
-说谁蠢货 -好大的胆子
- Who are they calling thick heads? - Young whippersnappers!
-敢说我们蠢货 -两个小毛孩子
Nobody will come to a pub
大家魂都吓丢了
where they'll get scared out of their wits.
谁还来酒吧啊
Professor Dumbledore doesn't want dementors around the place.
邓布利多教授不希望摄魂怪在附近
Tell me what this is all about.
说说怎么回事吧
Years ago, when Harry Potter's
十几年前 哈利·波特的父母
parents realized they were marked for death--
发现自己被神秘人追杀时
Remember? They hid. Few knew where they were.
记得吗 他们藏起来了 几乎没人知道在哪
One who did was Sirius Black. And he told You-Know-Who.
只有小天狼星布莱克知道 他告诉神秘人了
Not only did Black lead him to the Potters that night...
布莱克不仅给神秘人带了路
...he also killed one of their friends Peter Pettigrew!
还杀了他们的朋友 小矮星彼得
- Peter Pettigrew? - Little lump of a boy.
-小矮星彼得 -矮矮胖胖的
- Always trailing after Sirius Black. - I remember.
-布莱克的小跟班 -有印象
Never let James and Sirius out of his sight.
老是跟着詹姆和小天狼星
- What happened? - Peter tried to warn the Potters...
-发生什么了 -彼得想去警告波特夫妇
...and might have,
但是只差一点
had he not run into an old friend, Sirius Black.
因为撞到了老伙计布莱克
Black was vicious. He didn't kill Pettigrew.
布莱克太邪恶了 他没杀掉小矮星
A finger. That's all that was left. A finger. Nothing else.
一根手指 最后只剩一根手指
Sirius Black may not have put his hands to the Potters...
就算布莱克没亲手杀害波特夫妇
- ...but he's the reason they're dead. - And now he wants to finish what he's started.
-他也是罪魁祸首 -现在他来清除后患了
- I don't believe it. - That's not the worst of it.
-真不敢相信 -更糟糕的是
- What could be worse? - This: Sirius Black was...
-还有更糟糕的吗 -小天狼星布莱克
...and remains to this day...
以前是 现在也是
...Harry Potter's godfather!
哈利·波特的教父
- Sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. - Merry Christmas.
-不好意思 借过 -圣诞快乐
Harry, what happened?
怎么回事 哈利
He was their friend...
他是他们的朋友
...and he betrayed them.
却背叛了他们
He was their friend!
他是他们的朋友
I hope he finds me.
他赶紧来找我
Because when he does, I'm gonna be ready!
一见到他 我就要决一死战
When he does, I'm gonna kill him!
一见到他 我就要杀了他
There you are. You came.
你还是来了
Are you sure about this, Harry? This is very advanced magic...
你确定要学吗 这可是很高深的魔法
...well beyond the Ordinary Wizarding Level.
完全超越了普通巫师等级考试范围
Well, everything's prepared.
那就开始吧
The spell I'm going to teach you is called the Patronus Charm.
我要教你的这个咒语 叫守护神咒
Did you ever hear of it?
听说过吗
A Patronus is a positive force.
守护神是一股力量
For the wizard who conjures one...
像是一个护盾
...it works like a shield,
保护着召唤它的巫师
with the dementor feeding on it rather than him.
挡在他和摄魂怪之间
But in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory.
但是要成功召唤出来 需要一段回忆
Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful memory.
不是普通的回忆 要快乐 要有力量
Can you do this? Yes. Very well.
行吗 很好
Do you have a memory?
找到了吗
Allow it to fill you up.
让自己沉浸其中
Lose yourself within it.
忘记自我
Then speak the incantation, Expecto Patronum.
然后说出咒语 呼神护卫
- Expecto Patronum. - Very good.
-呼神护卫 -很好
Shall we? Wand at the ready.
开始吧 魔杖准备
Expecto.... Expecto....
呼神 呼神
Here we go. Come on. Sit up. Deep breaths.
好了 坐起来 深呼吸
It's all right. I didn't expect you to do it the first time.
没事 我也没指望你第一次就成功
That would have been remarkable.
不然也太厉害了
Here, eat this. You'll feel better.
吃点吧 有好处
- That's one nasty dementor. - Oh, no, no, no.
-这摄魂怪真厉害 -不不不
That was a boggart, Harry. A boggart.
那还只是个博格特
The real thing would be worse. Much, much worse.
真的摄魂怪要可怕的多
As a matter of interest, what were you thinking?
纯属好奇 你刚想的是什么
- Which memory did you choose? - The first time I rode a broom.
-选了哪段回忆 -第一次骑飞天扫帚
That's not good enough. Not nearly good enough.
这可不够 还差得远呢
There's another. It's not happy, exactly.
还有一段 不算是快乐
It's the happiest I've ever felt...
那是我感觉最快乐的时候
- ...but it's complicated. - Is it strong?
-但是很复杂 -很强大吗
Then let's give it a try. You feel ready?
那就试试吧 准备好了吗
Well done, Harry. Well done!
非常好 哈利 非常好
- I think I've had enough for today. - Yes. Sit down. Here.
-今天就到这吧 -好啊 坐下
Eat this, it helps. It really helps.
吃点 特别管用
And just so you know, Harry...
跟你说 哈利
...I think you'd have given
我觉得
your father a run for his money. And that...
你绝对不比你爸爸差
...is saying something.
这个评价可不低
I was thinking of him.
我想的就是他
Seeing their faces.
想象他们的脸庞
They were talking to me.
他们对我说话
That's the memory I chose.
我选了这段记忆
I don't even know if it's real.
都不一定是真的
But it's the best I have.
却是最美好的
- Beautiful day. - Gorgeous.
-天气挺好 -是挺好
Unless you've been ripped to pieces!
被撕成碎片就不好了
Ripped to pieces? What are you talking about?
撕成碎片 你说什么呢
- Ronald has lost his rat. - I haven't lost anything!
-罗恩把他的耗子弄丢了 -不是我弄丢的
- Your cat killed him! - Rubbish.
-你的猫弄死的 -胡说
Harry, you've seen the way that bloodthirsty beast of hers...
哈利 你知道他那只凶巴巴的猫
...is always lurking about. And Scabbers is gone.
成天惦记着斑斑 现在斑斑不见了
Well, maybe you should take better care of your pets!
应该是你太不关心它了
- Your cat killed him! - Did not.
-你的猫弄死的 -不是
How did it go, Hagrid? The hearing?
怎么样 海格 听证会
Well, first off, the committee members took turns...
首先呢 各位成员轮流发言
...talking about why we were there.
说明听证会的目的
I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak...
然后轮到我 我说巴克比克
...was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers.
是只善良的鹰头马身有翼兽 总爱清理自己的羽毛
And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine.
接着是卢修斯·马尔福 你们也猜得到
He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature...
他说巴克比克是非常危险的生物
...who would kill you as soon as look at you.
看到谁就弄死谁
And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius.
然后他要求严肃处理
- They're not sacking you! - No, I'm not sacked.
-他们不能开除你 -不是开除我
Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!
巴克比克被判了死刑
Spiders! There's-- There's spiders.
蜘蛛 有蜘蛛
Spiders. They want me to tap-dance.
蜘蛛要我跳踢踏舞
- I don't wanna tap-dance! - You tell those spiders.
-可是我不想跳 -那你告诉蜘蛛啊
Right, yeah. Tell them. I'll tell them....
是啊 我告诉他们去
- Peter Pettigrew - Little lump of a boy.
-小矮星彼得 -矮矮胖胖的
- Always trailing after Sirius Black. - Black was vicious.
-布莱克的小跟班 -布莱克太邪恶了
He didn't kill Pettigrew, he destroyed him!
他没杀掉小矮星 他把他毁了
- Put that light out! - Sorry.
-把灯熄了 -抱歉
- Watch it there, boy. - We're trying to sleep here! - Yes, we are.
-注意点孩子 -我们在休息呢 -就是
Mischief managed. Nox.
恶作剧完毕 诺克斯
What are you doing wandering the corridors at night?
这么晚了在走廊晃悠什么
How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter.
你真是太像你爸爸了 波特
He, too, was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle.
在城堡里趾高气昂的闲逛
My dad didn't strut. And nor do l.
我爸爸哪有趾高气昂 我也没有
Now, if you don't mind,
不好意思
I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand.
请您把魔杖放低点
Turn out your pockets.
兜里东西掏出来
Turn out your pockets!
快掏出来
- Spare bit of parchment. - Really? Open it.
-空白的羊皮纸 -真的吗 打开
Reveal your secrets.
秘密显形
"Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs...
月亮脸 虫尾巴 大脚板和尖头叉子先生
...offer their compliments to Professor Snape and...."
向斯内普教授致敬
"And request he keep his
并请他不要顶着大鼻子
large nose out of other people's business."
多管闲事
- You insolent little-- - Professor!
-你个无耻的小 -教授
Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?
沐浴着月光 出来散步吗
Harry, are you all right?
哈利 你没事吧
That remains to be seen.
还说不准
I have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact.
我从他手里没收了件有意思的东西
Take a look, Lupin. Supposed to be your area of expertise.
看看吧 卢平 你应该擅长这个
Clearly, it's full of dark magic.
肯定满是黑魔法
I seriously doubt it, Severus.
我看不像 西弗勒斯
It looks as though it's a parchment designed to insult anyone...
应该是卷谁想看就骂谁的羊皮纸
...who tries to read it. I suspect it's a Zonko product.
估计是佐科的产品
Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess.
然而 我还是拿回去进一步研究一下吧
It is, after all, as you say, my area of expertise.
你说的对 我比较擅长这个
Harry, would you come with me, please? Professor, good night.
哈利 跟我来吧 晚安教授
Are you deaf? Put that light out!
你聋子吗 把灯熄了
I haven't the faintest idea
我不知道
how this map came to be in your possession...
你是怎么拿到这地图的
...but quite frankly, I am astounded that you didn't hand it in.
但你居然没想着交上来
Did it never occur to you that this,
你想没想过这地图
in the hands of Sirius Black...
落到小天狼星手里
...is a map to you?
他就能找到你吗
- No. - No, sir.
-没有吗 -没有
Your father never set much store by the rules either.
你爸爸也不遵守规则
But he and your mother gave their lives to save yours.
但你的父母为了救你献出了生命
Gambling their sacrifice by wandering the castle unprotected...
有个杀人犯逍遥法外 你还深夜闲逛
...with a killer on the loose seems to me a poor way to repay them!
你就这样回报你父母的牺牲吗
Now, I will not cover up for you again.
以后我不会再帮你圆谎了
- Do you hear me? - Yes, sir.
-听到没 -听到了
I want you to return to your dormitory and stay there.
马上回宿舍 不要出来
And don't take any detours. If you do, I shall know.
别兜圈子 我能看到
Professor, just so you know, I don't think that map always works.
教授 我觉得那地图也有不好用的时候
Earlier, it showed someone in the castle.
之前 上边显示了一个人
Someone I know to be dead.
但我知道他已经死了
Oh, really? And who might that be?
是吗 是谁啊
It's just what I saw.
反正我看到了
Good night, professor.
晚安 教授
Broaden your minds. You must look beyond.
开阔思维 要放眼未来
The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye.
阅读水晶球的关键 是天目要清澈
Only then can you see. Try again.
这样才能看见 再试试
Now, what do we have here?
你看到什么了
Do you mind me trying?
我来吧
The Grim, possibly.
应该是不祥
My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class...
亲爱的 你刚到我班上来
...I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit...
我就发现也许你不太适合
...for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there.
学习占卜学这门高尚的课程 你看
You may be young in years, but your heart is as shriveled as an old maid's,
你年纪轻轻 心灵却早已老去
your soul as dry as the pages of the books...
你的灵魂像你视为珍宝的典籍一样
...to which you so desperately cleave.
已经无比干枯
Have I said something?
我说错话了吗
She's gone mental, Hermione has.
赫敏真是疯了
Not that she wasn't always mental...
虽然她经常这样
...but now it's in the open for everyone to see.
但这下大家都知道了
- We better take this back. - I'm not going back.
-还回去吧 -我可不回去
- Fine. See you later. - See you.
-那我先去了 -再见
- Professor Trelawney-- - He will return tonight.
-特里劳妮教授 -他今晚就会归来
Tonight, he who betrayed his friends,
那个背叛了朋友的
whose heart rots with murder...
黑心杀人魔
...shall break free.
将重获自由
Innocent blood shall be spilt...
无辜的鲜血会流淌
...and servant and master shall be reunited once more.
仆人和主子将重新聚首
I'm so sorry, dear boy. Did you say something?
不好意思亲爱的 你刚说什么了
I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible.
他们竟然要处死巴克比克 真糟糕
- It just got worse. - What did I say? Father said...
-更糟糕了 -我就说 我爸说了
...I can keep the hippogriff's head.
鹰头马身有翼兽的头我可以留着
I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' room.
我要捐给格兰芬多公共休息室
This is going to be rich.
肯定是份大礼
- Look who's here. - Come to see the show?
-看谁来了 -来看演出的吗
You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!
你个恶心人的小蟑螂
He's not worth it.
对他不值当的
Malfoy, are you okay?
马尔福 没事吧
- Let's go. Quick. - Not a word to anyone, understood?
-快走 -不许告诉别人 明白吗
- That felt good. - Not good, brilliant.
-感觉挺好 -岂止是好 酷毙了
Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them.
看他啊 最喜欢风吹过树叶的气息了
Why don't we just set him free?
直接放了他多好
They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble.
他们知道肯定是我 邓布利多该有麻烦了
He's coming down, you know, Dumbledore.
他也要来的
Says he wants to be with me when they....
说要陪我一起看
Great man, Dumbledore.
真是伟大的人啊 邓布利多
- We'll stay with you too. - You'll do no such thing!
-我们也要陪你 -不行
Think I want you seeing something like that? No.
怎么能让你们看那种场面 不行
You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron....
你们喝完茶就走 对了罗恩
Scabbers! You're alive!
斑斑 你还活着
Keep a closer eye on your pet.
看好自己的宠物
I think you owe someone an apology.
你是不是该道歉了
Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know.
好吧 下次见到克鲁克山我会道歉的
Blimey. What was that?
该死 什么东西
No, minister. Over this way.
不 部长 这边
It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here.
这么晚了 天都要黑了 你们不该在这
Someone sees you outside this time of night, you'll be in trouble. Big trouble.
被发现了就有麻烦了 大麻烦
Particularly you, Harry. With you in a moment!
尤其是你 哈利 马上来
- It'll be fine. It'll be okay. - Go on, go on!
-没事的 会过去的 -快走
That's ling you see over there-- On the slope.
看那颗石楠树 山坡上
- On the slope-- Ah, Hagrid. - Professor Dumbledore.
-山坡上 海格 -邓布利多教授
- Good evening. - Minister. Make your way through.
-晚上好 -请进 部长
- Have a tea, if you like. - No, Hagrid.
-要不要茶 -不了 海格
- Gentlemen. - I'd like a cup of tea.
-各位 -我要来杯茶
Well, I think we should get down to our business, shall we?
来说正事吧
Very well. It is the decision of the Committee for the Disposal...
处置危险生物委员会决定
...of Dangerous Creatures that the hippogriff known as Buckbeak...
鹰头马身有翼兽 巴克比克
...hereinafter called "The condemned,"
后称嫌疑兽
shall be executed this day at sundown.
应与今天日落时分执行死刑
- Dear, dear.... - Now, now, Hagrid. Now, come on.
-天呐 -好了 海格 节哀吧
- All right. It'll be all right. - The execution shall dispatch--
-没事的 -死刑将由
I thought I just saw--
我好像看见了
- Never mind. - Let's go!
-算了 -走吧
Buckbeak didn't mean no harm.
巴克比克从不会害人
He bit me. Scabbers.
他咬我 斑斑
- Ron! - Scabbers, come back.
-罗恩 -斑斑 回来
- Scabbers, you bit me! - Harry, you do realize what tree this is?
-斑斑 为什么咬我 -哈利 你认识这棵树吧
That's not good. Ron, run!
这可不好 罗恩 快跑
Harry, Hermione, run!
哈利 赫敏 快跑
- Harry! - Ron! Ron, wait!
-哈利 -罗恩 等等
- Ron. Ron. - Ron!
-罗恩 -罗恩
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Don't worry.
-真对不起 -没事
- Where do you suppose this goes? - I have a hunch.
-这是通向哪 -我猜到一个地方
I just hope I'm wrong.
但愿我猜错了
We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?
这是尖叫棚屋吧
- Ron. You're okay. - The dog. Where is it?
-罗恩 你没事啊 -那条狗在哪
It's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus.
这是陷阱 他就是狗 他是个阿尼玛格斯
If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too!
想杀哈利 得先过我俩这关
No. Only one will die tonight.
今晚只会死一个人
Are you going to kill me, Harry?
你真要杀我吗 哈利
Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?
小天狼星 怎么一身破烂啊
Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within.
你的外表终于跟内心一样疯狂了
Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?
还是你的内心最疯狂 莱姆斯
- I found him. - I know.
-我找到他了 -我知道
- He's here. - I understand.
-就在这 -我明白
- Let's kill him! - No! I trusted you!
-杀了他吧 -我那么信任你
And all this time, you've been his friend.
你居然是他的朋友
He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes.
他是个狼人 所以才会时不时的缺课
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
- Since Professor Snape set the essay. - Well, Hermione.
-从斯内普教授布置论文的时候 -赫敏
You are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met.
你真是我遇到的最聪明的学生
Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!
别废话了 莱姆斯 赶紧杀了他
- Wait! - I did my waiting!
-等等 -我等够了
Twelve years of it!
等了12年
Very well. Kill him.
好吧 杀了他吧
But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why.
但还得等一下 得告诉哈利为什么
You betrayed my parents.
你背叛了我父母
- You're the reason they're dead! - No, it wasn't him.
-你害死了他们 -不是他
Somebody did betray your parents...
的确有人背叛了你父母
...somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!
我们一直以为他已经死掉了
- Who was it, then? - Peter Pettigrew!
-是谁 -小矮星彼得
And he's in this room! Right now!
他现在就在这屋子里
Come out, come out, Peter!
出来啊彼得
- Come out, come out and play! - Expelliarmus!
-出来一起玩啊 -除你武器
Vengeance is sweet.
复仇的滋味真好
How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you.
我一直盼着亲手抓住你
I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle.
我一直跟邓布利多说你在帮老朋友混进来
And now, here's the proof.
终于有证据了
Brilliant, Snape.
真厉害 斯内普
You put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion.
不过你聪明的脑瓜还是想错了
If you'll excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to
失陪了 莱姆斯和我还有事要做
Give me a reason. I beg you!
给我个理由啊 求你了
- Severus, don't be a fool. - He can't help it. It's habit.
-西弗勒斯 别犯傻 -他什么时候不傻
- Be quiet. - Be quiet yourself, Remus!
-别说话 -你闭嘴 莱姆斯
You two, quarrelling like an old married couple.
看看你俩 跟老两口一样拌嘴
Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set!
你还是回去玩你的化学仪器去吧
I could do it, you know.
别以为我不会下手
But why deny the dementors? They're so longing to see you.
但摄魂怪们可是很想你啊
Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes.
好像有丝恐惧的味道
A Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like.
摄魂怪的吻 那滋味真是不可想象
It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best.
都说场面不堪入目 但我还是要尽量看完
Severus, please.
西弗勒斯 别这样
- Harry! What did you just do? -You attacked a teacher!
-哈利 你干什么 -你袭击老师了
- Tell me about Peter Pettigrew. - He was at school with us.
-说说彼得的事 -他当年是我们的同学
We thought he was our friend!
还以为他是朋友
- No. Pettigrew's dead. You killed him! - No, he didn't.
-小矮星死了 你杀的 -不是
I thought so too, until you mentioned Pettigrew on the map!
我也以为是 但你说在地图上看见他了
- The map was lying, then. - The map never lies!
-地图在说谎 -地图从来不说谎
Pettigrew's alive! And he's right there!
小矮星没死 他就在那
- Me?! He's mental! - Not you! Your rat!
-我吗 你疯了吧 -不是你 你的耗子
- Scabbers has been in my family for-- - Twelve years?
-斑斑在我们家待了 -12年了吗
Curiously long life for a common garden rat!
普通的耗子能活这么久吗
- He's missing a toe, isn't he? - So what?
-他是不是还少了根趾头 -那又怎么样
- All they could find of Pettigrew was his-- - Finger!
-他们只找到了 -手指
Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead!
那个胆小鬼切了根手指 假装自己死了
- And then he transformed into a rat! - Show me.
-然后变形 变成了只耗子 -证明给我看
- Give it to him, Ron. - What are you trying to do to him?
-给他吧 罗恩 -你要干什么
Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing?
放开他 你要干什么
Harry! Look at you. You look so much like your father.
哈利 看看你 真像你爸爸
- Like James. We were the best of friends-- -How dare you speak to Harry!
-詹姆 我们是好朋友 -你敢跟哈利说话
How dare you talk about James in front of him!
还敢跟他说詹姆吗
- You sold James and Lily to Voldemort! - I didn't mean to!
-你把詹姆和莉莉出卖给伏地魔了 -我不是有意的
The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses!
谁知道黑魔王有什么武器
Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done?
小天狼星 换你你会怎么做
- What would you have done? - I'd die, I'd die rather than betray my friends!
-你会怎么做 -我宁死也不背叛朋友
Harry, James wouldn't have wanted me killed!
哈利 詹姆不会要我死掉的
Your dad would have spared me! He would have shown me mercy!
你父亲会饶恕我的 他会饶恕我的
Should have realized if Voldemort didn't kill you, we would. Together!
你明白 就算伏地魔没杀你 我们也要杀 一起
- Harry, this man-- - I know what he is.
-哈利 这个人 -我知道
But we'll take him to the castle.
我们带他去城堡
- Bless you, boy. Bless you! - Get off!
-保佑你 保佑你 -让开
I said we'd take you to the castle.
我们带你去城堡
After that, the dementors can have you.
把你交给摄魂怪
Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit.
抱歉咬了你 是不是有点疼
A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off!
有点 还有点 你差点把我腿扯下来
I was going for the rat.
我是冲着耗子去的
Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog.
一般来说我变狗很温柔的
More than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent.
詹姆都劝我干脆不要变回来了
The tail I could live with. But the fleas, they're murder.
长条尾巴没什么 但是跳蚤真要命
- You better go. - No. Don't worry, okay?
-你去吧 -我没关系的
It's fine. I'll stay.
没关系 我不去
You go, I'll stay.
去吧 有我在
- You okay? - I'm fine. Go.
-没事吧 -没事 快去
- That looks really painful. - So painful.
-看着好严重 -疼死了
They might chop it.
没准要截肢
I'm sure Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat.
庞弗雷夫人肯定一下子就能治好
It's too late. It's ruined. It'll have to be chopped off.
太晚了 肯定要截肢
It's beautiful, isn't it?
真美啊
I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors.
我永远也忘不了第一次走进城堡
It'll be nice to do it again as a free man.
等自由了再走一次肯定很好
That was a noble thing you did back there.
你刚才的行为很高尚
He doesn't deserve it.
可惜他不值当
I didn't think my dad would have wanted his best friends to become killers.
我爸肯定不想看到好朋友变成杀人犯
Besides, dead, the truth dies with him.
再说他死了 就没人知道真相了
Alive, you're free.
不杀他 你就能自由
Turn me into a flobberworm. Anything but the dementors!
把我变成鼻涕虫吧 别给摄魂怪
Ron! Haven't I been a good pet? You won't let them give me...
罗恩 我是不是个好宠物
...to the dementors, will you? I was your rat!
别把我交给摄魂怪 我可是你的宠物
- Sweet, clever girl! Surely you won't-- - Get away from her!
-好姑娘 你也不会 -离她远点
I don't know if you know, Harry...
你知不知道 哈利
...but when you were born, James and Lily made me your godfather.
你出生时 詹姆和莉莉让我做你的教父
I can understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle...
你要还想跟姨妈姨夫住我也理解
...but if you ever wanted a different home....
你要是想要个不一样的家
What? Come and live with you?
跟你一起生活吗
It's just a thought. I can understand if you don't want to.
就是个想法 你不来我也理解
Remus, my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight?
莱姆斯 老朋友 你今晚没吃药吗
You know the man you truly are,
你知道你是谁
Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart here!
莱姆斯 这颗心才是你的 在这
This flesh is only flesh!
这只是你的肉体
- Come on. - Wait. Wait.
-快跑 -等等
Hermione! Bad idea. Bad idea.
赫敏 别去 别去
Nice doggy. Nice doggy!
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
There you are, Potter!
你在这啊 波特
Come back here, Potter!
给我回来 波特
He sent the dementors away.
他把摄魂怪赶跑了
I saw him across the lake.
就在湖对面
Harry, they've captured Sirius.
哈利 小天狼星被捕了
Any minute the dementors are gonna perform the Kiss.
摄魂怪随时可能给他个吻
- You mean they're gonna kill him? - No. It's worse.
-是杀掉他吗 -不是
They're going to suck out his soul.
是吸出他的灵魂
Headmaster, you've got to stop them.
校长 得阻止他们
- They've got the wrong man. - It's true. Sirius is innocent.
-他们抓错人了 -小天狼星是无辜的
- It's Scabbers who did it. - Scabbers?
-都是斑斑干的 -斑斑
He's not really a rat. He was a rat.
其实不是耗子 原来是
He was my brother Percy's rat.
一开始是珀西的
But then they gave him an owl.
后来他有了只猫头鹰
The point is, we know the truth.
重点是 我们知道真相了
- Please believe us. - I do, Miss Granger.
-请你相信我们 -我是相信的 格兰杰小姐
But the word of three 13-year-old wizards will convince few others.
但是其他人可就不一定了
A child's voice, however honest and true...
孩子的声音 虽然无比真诚
...is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen.
但对不愿倾听的人也没有价值
Mysterious thing, time.
时间真是神秘
...and when meddled with, dangerous.
乱加干涉又很危险
Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower.
小天狼星布莱克在天文塔顶端
You know the laws, Miss Granger.
规矩你懂 格兰杰小姐
You must not be seen.
不能被看到
And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime.
我相信你们能圆满完成任务
If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss.
不然后果非常严重
If you succeed tonight...
如果成功了
...more than one innocent life may be spared.
就能拯救不止一条无辜的生命
Three turns should do it, I think.
我觉得拧三下就够了
When in doubt, I find
我拿不定主意时
retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin.
就重走一遍旧路
What the bloody hell was that all about?
他这是发什么神经
Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can't walk....
抱歉 罗恩 既然你还不能下床
- Where's Ron? - 7:30.
-罗恩呢 -七点半
Where were we at 7:30?
我们七点半在哪
I don't know. Going to Hagrid's?
不知道 去找海格了吧
Come on. And we can't be seen.
走吧 不能被人看见
Hermione! Hermione, wait.
赫敏 赫敏 等等
Hermione, will you please tell me what it is we're doing?
赫敏 快告诉我这是干什么
You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!
你个恶心人的小蟑螂
Hermione, no! He's not worth it.
别 赫敏 对他不值当的
This is a Time-Turner, Harry.
这是时间转换器 哈利
McGonagall gave it to me first term.
上学期麦格教授给的
This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year.
所以我才能同时上几门课
- You mean we've gone back in time? - Yes.
-我们是回到过去了吗 -对
Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment.
邓布利多让我们回到这时候
Clearly, something happened he wants us to change.
肯定是想让我们改变点什么
- Run. - Not a word to anyone, understood?
-快走 -不许告诉别人 明白吗
I'm gonna get that jumped-up mudblood! Mark my words.
那泥巴种真嚣张 我要收拾她 记住了
-That felt good. -Not good, brilliant.
-感觉挺好 -岂止是好 酷毙了
Come on. We should be at Hagrid's.
走吧 该去找海格了
Look. Buckbeak's still alive.
你看 巴克比克还活着
Remember what Dumbledore said?
邓布利多怎么说的
If we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared.
如果成功了 就能拯救不止一条无辜的生命
Here they come. I'd better hurry.
他们来了 快点
Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him.
得先让福吉看到巴克比克
Otherwise, he'll think Hagrid set him free.
不然就该怀疑海格了
Scabbers, you're alive!
斑斑 你还活着
- Keep a closer eye on your pet. - That's Pettigrew.
-看好自己的宠物 -那是小矮星彼得
- Harry, you can't. - He betrayed my parents.
-别 哈利 -他背叛了我父母
- You don't expect me to sit here. - Yes, and you must!
-我怎么能放过他 -必须放过他
Harry, you're in Hagrid's hut now.
哈利 那时候你坐在海格屋里
If you go bursting in, you'll think you've gone mad.
如果你冲进去 你就会觉得自己疯了
Awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time.
对时间乱加干涉很危险的
And we aren't leaving?
我们怎么还不走
Why aren't we leaving?
为什么不走
We're coming out the back door. Go!
我们从后门出来了 快走
- Is that really what my hair looks like from the back? - Hermione!
-我后面的头发真是那样的吗 -赫敏
I thought I just saw....
我好像看见了
- Never mind. - Let's go.
-算了 -走吧
Okay, go, Harry. Go!
快走 哈利 快点
Minister, I really think I should sign as well.
部长 我觉得我也得签字
Yes, very well. Perhaps it would be....
好吧 是应该
Okay, Buckbeak. Come quickly. Come with us now. Come on.
巴克比克 过来 跟我们走
Keep trying. Come on. Quickly.
快点 快点
Buckbeak. Okay? Quickly. Hurry up. Okay?
巴克比克 快走啊
- Your name only. - It's such a very long name....
-签上名字吧 -我名字可长了
Hurry up now, Buckbeak, okay?
快点 巴克比克
Come on. Come on, Buckbeak.
过来 巴克比克
Come and get the nice dead ferret.
来吃好吃的雪貂
Come on. It's here. Come on,
这呢 过来 过来
- Beaky. -Here we are, minister. Follow me.
-比克 -好了 部长 跟我走
- Now, look there. - Where?
-看那边 -哪边
- Look beyond the rocks. - What am I supposed to see?
-岩石那边 -有什么
Professor Dippet had that ling planted when he was headmaster.
迪佩特教授当校长的时候种的石楠
- Oh, yes. Indeed, indeed. - And all the strawberries.
-是啊 -还有草莓
- Come on, Buckbeak. Come on. - I see no strawberries.
-快点 巴克比克 -哪来的草莓
- Over there. - Where?
-那边 -哪边
- Over there. - This way.
-就在那边 -这边
- Let's get this over, please. - All right.
-开始吧 -好吧
I saw the beast, just now.
刚还看见它了
- Not a moment ago! - How extraordinary.
-这才几分钟 -真神奇
Come now, Dumbledore. Someone's obviously released him.
肯定有人放走了它 邓布利多
- Hagrid? - Buckbeak.
-海格 -巴克比克
I don't think the minister's
我觉得部长
suggesting you had anything to do with this.
不会怀疑是你的
How could you? You've been with us all the time.
怎么可能呢 你一直跟我们在一起
- Right. - Well, well....
-也是 -好吧
We must search the grounds.
要地毯式搜查
Well, search the skies, if you must, minister.
天上也搜搜吧 部长
Meanwhile, I'd like a nice cup of tea or a large brandy.
我可是要好好喝杯茶 一大杯白兰地也行
Oh, executioner, your services are no longer required.
行刑手 现在不需要你了
You'll find no small glasses in this house, professor.
我这可没有小杯 教授
- Come on. - This way.
-来吧 -这边
- Now what? - We save Sirius.
-现在呢 -去救小天狼星
- How? - No idea.
-怎么救 -不知道
- Look. It's Lupin. - Immobulus!
-是卢平 -全部定身
And Snape's coming.
斯内普来了
At least someone's enjoying himself.
还是有人挺开心的
Before, down by the lake, when I was with Sirius...
之前在湖边 我跟小天狼星在一起
...I did see someone.
确实还有别人
That someone made the dementors go away.
就是他把摄魂怪赶跑了
I heard Snape telling Dumbledore.
我听斯内普告诉邓布利多了
...only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it.
肯定是个法力很强大的巫师
My dad conjured the Patronus.
我爸爸的守护神
- Harry, but your dad's-- - Dead. I know.
-但你爸爸已经 -去世了 我知道
I'm just telling you what I saw.
但我看到的就是他
You see Sirius talking to me there?
小天狼星跟我说话呢
- He's asking me to come live with him. - That's great.
-他要我和他一起生活 -真棒
When we free him, I'll never have to go back to the Dursleys'.
等他自由了 我就不用回德斯礼家了
It'll just be me and him.
就我们两个
We could live in the country...
没准去乡下
...someplace you can see the sky.
找个能看到天空的地方
He'll like that after all those years in Azkaban.
关了这么多年 他肯定想看看天空
- What are you doing? - Saving your life.
-你干什么 -救你一命
Great. Now he's coming for us.
这下好了 他来找我们了
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Run!
这倒没想到 快跑
Poor Professor Lupin's having a really tough night.
卢平教授今晚真可怜
- This is horrible. - Don't worry.
-真可怕 -别担心
My dad will come. He'll conjure the Patronus.
我爸会来的 来召唤守护神
Right there. You'll see.
就在那 等着瞧吧
Harry, listen to me. No one's coming.
听我说 哈利 没人会来的
Don't worry, he will. He will come.
别担心 他肯定会来
- Sirius. - You're dying...
-小天狼星 -你快死了
You were right, Hermione.
你说对了 赫敏
It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was me!
之前不是我爸 是我
I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before.
我看到自己召唤守护神
I knew I could do it this time because...
这回我知道能成功
...well, I had already done it.
因为我已经成功了
- Does that make sense? - No.
-说的通吗 -说不通
But I don't like flying...!
我不喜欢飞起来
I'll be forever grateful for this...
你们两个的恩
- I want to go with you. - One day, perhaps.
-我要跟你走 -等以后吧
For some time, my life will be too unpredictable.
最近我的生活肯定很动荡
- ...you're meant to be here. - But you're innocent.
-你就该在这 -可你是无辜的啊
And for now, that will do.
这就够了
I expect you're tired of hearing this...
你估计听的都烦了
...but you look so like your father.
不过你长得真像你爸爸
- You have-- - My mother's eyes.
-眼睛像 -我妈妈
It's cruel that I spent so
我跟詹姆和莉莉
much time with James and Lily, and you so little.
在一起那么久 你却没有 是很残忍
The ones that love us never really leave us.
爱我们的人永远不会离开我们
And you can always find them...
他们就在
You really are the brightest witch of your age.
你真是最聪明的学生
- Well? - He's free. We did it.
-怎么了 -他自由了 我们成功了
How did you get there?
你们怎么回事
I was talking to you there. And now you're there.
刚还在那 现在又去那了
- What's he talking about, Harry? - I don't know.
-他说什么呢 哈利 -不知道
Honestly, Ron. How can somebody be in two places at once?
罗恩 没人能同时出现在两个地方的
I saw you coming.
地图上看到你了
I've looked worse, believe me.
我这个样子还不是最糟的
- You've been sacked. - No.
-你被开除了吗 -不是
No. I resigned, actually.
我主动辞职的
Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition.
看来有人不小心泄露了我的情况
This time tomorrow, the owls
明天这时候
will start arriving and parents will not want...
会有很多家长来信
...well, someone like me teaching their children.
不希望 我这样的人任教
- But Dumbledore-- - He has already...
-可邓布利多 -他为我
...risked enough on my behalf.
冒的险够多了
Besides, people like me are....
再说 我这样的人
Well, let's just say that I'm used to it by now.
这么说吧 反正我习惯了
Why do you look so miserable, Harry?
你怎么这么悲伤 哈利
None of it made any difference.
根本没什么改变
- Pettigrew escaped. - Didn't make any difference?
-小矮星逃走了 -怎么没改变
It made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth.
你可是改变了一切 你发掘了真相
You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate.
拯救了一个无辜的人
It made a great deal of difference.
这算是天大的改变了
If I am proud of anything...
最让我自豪的
...it is of how much you have learned this year.
就是这学期你的进步
Now, since I am no longer your teacher...
既然我不是老师了
...I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you.
地图还给你 我也不用自责了
So now I'll say goodbye, Harry.
该说再见了 哈利
I feel sure we'll meet again sometime.
我们肯定会再见的
...mischief managed.
恶作剧完毕
Stand back, I said! Or I'll take it upstairs if you don't settle.
退后 不然我就拿到楼上去
Wherever did you get it?
这是哪来的
Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course.
我能试试吗 当然是等你试过之后
- What are you talking about? - Quiet.
-什么啊 -别说话
Let the man through. I didn't mean to open it, Harry.
让大人物过来 我不是故意打开的 哈利
It was badly wrapped. They made me do it.
包的不严实 他们逼我的
- It's a Firebolt. - It's the fastest broom in the world.
-火弩箭 -全世界最快的飞天扫帚
- But who sent it? - No one knows.
-谁送的呢 -谁知道
- Go on, Harry! - Yeah, let's see.
-上吧 哈利 -开开眼界
How fast is it, Harry?
有多快 哈利
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
我庄严宣誓我不怀好意