哈利·波特与凤凰社 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语

影片类型: 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 大卫·叶茨

演员: 丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 / 艾玛·沃森 / 鲁伯特·格林特 / 加里·奥德曼 / 拉尔夫·费因斯 / 玛吉·史密斯 / 迈克尔·刚本 / 艾伦·瑞克曼 / 艾玛·汤普森 / 艾美达·斯丹顿 / 詹森·艾萨


台词
翻译:木浅薰
翻译:茶炒栗子
翻译:王小麦
翻译:回风舞雪兮
时间轴:安斯斯
校对:somehacker
后期:松子
鸣谢:草草
I don't know about you, it's just too hot today, isn't it?
气温确实高 你说呢
And it's going to get even worse.
而且在持续攀升
Temperatures up in the mid-30s Celsius,
目前已超过三十摄氏度
that's the mid-90s Fahrenheit,
也就是九十华氏度
tomorrow, maybe even hitting 100.
明天甚至可能过百
So, please, remember to cover up and stay cool
小心晒伤 注意避暑
with the hottest hits on your FM dial.
FM电台陪您共度炎炎夏日
Come on, guys, time to go home.
走吧 伙计们 回家吧
Come on, love, off you get.
亲爱的 下来吧
- Do we have to? - Yes, we do.
-再玩会儿行吗 -不行
I'll make you your favorite dinner to compensate.
晚上给你做好吃的补偿
He squealed like a pig, didn't he?
听见他哀嚎了吗
Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D. Did you see his face?
打的漂亮 大D 看到他的表情了吗
Beat up another 10-year-old?
又欺负小孩子了
- This one deserved it. - Yeah.
-是他欠打 -就是
- Five against one, very brave. - Well, you're one to talk.
-五对一 真勇敢 -谁有你勇敢啊
Moaning in your sleep every night?
睡觉都会哭
At least I'm not afraid of my pillow.
至少我不怕枕头
"Don't kill Cedric."
别杀塞德里克
Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?
塞德里克是谁 你男朋友吗
- Shut up. - "He's going to kill me, Mum."
-闭嘴 -他要杀我 妈妈救我
Where is your mum?
你妈妈呢
Where is your mum, Potter?
你妈妈呢 波特
She dead?
死了
Is she dead?
是不是死了
Is she a dead Pott...?
她就是个死了的
- Dudley. - Dudley, let's go.
-达力 -达力 我们走吧
- What's going on? - What are you doing?
-怎么了 -你要干嘛
- I'm not doing anything. - We're getting out of here, Dudley.
-不是我 -先走了 达力
Come on, Dudley, hurry up.
走吧 达力 快
Dudley, run.
达力 快逃
Expecto Patronum.
呼神护卫
Mrs. Figg.
费格夫人
Don't put away your wand, Harry.
别收魔杖 哈利
They might come back.
以防他们再来
Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next?
摄魂怪都出现在小惠金区了 还能多糟
Whole world's gone topsy-turvy.
整个世界一团乱
I don't understand. How do you know...?
我不懂 你怎么知道
Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you.
是邓布利多 他让我看着你
Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore?
邓布利多 你认识他
After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year,
那可怜孩子刚死在神秘人手里
did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own?
你真觉得他会让你一个人到处乱晃吗
Good Lord, boy. They told me you were intelligent.
真是 亏他们还夸你聪明呢
Now, get inside and stay there.
回家呆着 不要出门
Expect someone will be in touch soon.
我想很快就会有人来
Whatever happens, don't leave the house.
不管发生什么 都不要离开家
It is hot. That's right, hot everywhere.
确实很热 不过哪里都一样
There's sweat. There's stifling.
汗流浃背 酷热难耐
Diddykins?
达达小宝贝
Is that you?
是你吗
Duddy. Vernon, come quick.
达达 弗农 快来
We're going to have to take him to a hospital.
得带他去医院
Who did this to you, boy?
谁干的 儿子
Happy, are we, now?
你高兴啦
You've finally done it. You've finally driven him loopy.
你终于成功的逼疯了他
Vernon, don't say that.
弗农 别胡说
Well, just look at him, Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy.
佩妮 你看儿子成什么样了
I've reached my limit, do you hear?
你听着 我受够你了
This is the last I'm gonna take of you and your nonsense.
我不会再容忍你这些怪事了
- Dear Mr. Potter. - What?
-亲爱的波特先生 -怎么回事
The Ministry has received intelligence
魔法部接到情报
that at 6:23 this evening,
表明您在今晚6:23分
you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle.
在一名麻瓜面前使用了守护神咒
As a clear violation
该行为严重违反了
of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery,
《限制未成年巫师魔法使用条例》
you are hereby expelled
特此通知 您已经正式
from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
被霍格沃茨魔法学校开除
Hoping you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk.
此致 玛法尔达·霍普柯克
Justice.
苍天有眼
He's not very well.
他不太舒服
Sorry, Hedwig.
抱歉 海德薇
Very clean, these Muggles.
这家麻瓜真是干净
- Tonks, for God's sake. - Unnatural.
-唐克斯 拜托 -真是干净
Professor Moody.
穆迪教授
- What are you doing here? - Rescuing you, of course.
-你怎么在这 -当然是救你
But where are we going? The letter said I've been expelled.
救我去哪呢 信上说我被开除了
You haven't been. Not yet. Kingsley, you take point.
还没 金斯莱 你打头
But the letter said...
但是吼叫信
Dumbledore persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsion...
邓布利多说服了魔法部等听证会后
- ... pending a formal hearing. - A hearing?
-再做决定 -听证会
Don't worry. We'll explain
别着急 等我们到了总部
everything when we get back to headquarters.
会有人给你解释清楚
Not here, Nymphadora.
到了再说 尼法朵拉
Don't call me Nymphadora.
别叫我尼法朵拉[有下流意味]
Stay in formation, everyone.
保持队形
Don't break ranks if one of us is killed.
就算出人命也不能乱队形
In you go, son.
进去 孩子
There've been no sightings.
没有目击者
No deaths. No proof.
没有被害人 没有证据
He almost killed Harry. If that isn't proof enough...
他差点杀了哈利 这还不算证据吗
Yes, but guarding you-know-what is the most important...
不是 但是看好那个东西才是最重要的
We must trust Dumbledore on this.
我们得相信邓布利多
Was he able to protect Harry last year?
他去年就没保护好他
Well, tonight I say it's time to take action.
今晚我们应该行动了
Cornelius Fudge is a politician first and a wizard second.
说是巫师 康奈利·福吉更像个政治家
- His instinct would be to ignore it... - Keep your voices down.
-本能的无视 -小声点
He's getting stronger and stronger by the minute.
他的力量日渐增长
We have to act now.
我们必须行动了
- Harry. - Mrs. Weasley.
-哈利 -韦斯莱夫人
Heavens, you're all right.
感谢上帝你没事
Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner
又瘦了 但是恐怕晚餐
will wait until after the meeting's finished.
得等会议结束了
Nope. No time to explain.
抱歉 现在不能解释
Straight upstairs, first door on the left.
先上楼 左手第一间
Mudblood, werewolves, traitors, thieves.
泥巴种 狼人 叛徒 小偷
If my poor mistress knew the scum they let into her house...
可怜的女主人知道这些人渣是什么货色
...what would she say to old Kreacher?
她会对克利切说什么呢
Oh, the shame.
真是耻辱
- Freaks. - There, there, mistress.
-怪物 -好了 女主人
Scum of the earth. Not like it was in the days of my fathers...
人渣 在我父亲那个年代...
Kreacher is here.
不过克利切还在
Oh, Harry.
哈利
Are you all right?
你没事吧
We have overheard them talking about the Dementor attack.
听说你被摄魂怪袭击了
- You must tell us everything. - Let the man breathe, Hermione.
-发生了什么 -让他先喘口气 赫敏
And this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous.
还有部里的听证会 更不靠谱
I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you.
我查过法律了 他们不能开除你
- It's completely unfair. - Yeah.
-那不合法 -好吧
There's a lot of that going round at the moment.
是发生了不少事
So, what is this place?
这是什么地方
- It's headquarters. - Of the Order of the Phoenix.
-总部 -凤凰社总部
It's a secret society.
秘密组织
Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who.
邓布利多组织的 为了抵抗神秘人
Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose?
这些信里都没法说吗
I've gone all summer without a scrap of news.
一夏天我什么消息都没收到
We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did.
我们想写信来着 真的
- Only... - Only what?
-只是 -什么
Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything.
只是邓布利多不让我们告诉你
Dumbledore said that?
邓布利多不让
But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help.
他干嘛瞒我 我也能帮忙的
I'm the one who saw Voldemort return,
见证伏地魔复活的是我
the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed.
跟他交手的是我 看着塞德里克死的也是我
- Harry. - Thought we heard your dulcet tones.
-哈利 -听吼声就知道是你
Don't bottle it up, though, mate.
最好别憋着
- Let it out. - If you're all done shouting
-发泄出来 -等你吼完
Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?
想不想听点有趣的事
If anyone has a right to know,
如果说有人有权知情
it's Harry. If it wasn't for Harry,
那也非哈利莫属 要不是他
we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back.
我们还不知道伏地魔复活了呢
He's not a child, Molly.
他不小了 莫莉
But he's not an adult either.
那也没成年
- He's not James, Sirius. - Well, he's not your son.
-他不是詹姆 小天狼星 -他还不是你儿子呢
He's as good as.
可我把他当亲儿子
- Who else has he got? - Hey, Ginny.
-他没有亲人了 -金妮
- He's got me. - How touchingly paternal, Black.
-他还有我 -真动人 布莱克
Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon,
也许波特能跟他教父一样
just like his godfather.
变成个罪犯
Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus.
没你的事 鼻涕精
- Snape's part of the Order? - Git.
-斯内普也在凤凰社 -嘘
..about your supposed reformation.
我可清楚你所谓的改头换面
- I know better. - So why don't you tell him?
-你可变不了 -那告诉他啊
- Get off it. - Quick.
-走开 -快
- Get it up. - Crookshanks.
-收回来 -克鲁克山
- Stop it. - Get off, you bloody cat.
-放手 -快放手 倒霉的猫
- Crookshanks. Leave it alone. - Get it up.
-克鲁克山 放手 -收回来
- Hermione, I hate your cat. - Bad Crookshanks.
-赫敏 我讨厌你的猫 -坏猫咪
Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen.
晚餐在厨房吃
Just because you're allowed to use magic now,
你们是能用魔法了
does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything.
也不用事事都用啊
You hungry, Harry?
饿了吧 哈利
You sure you're all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn.
你真没事 吓我们一跳
Harry Potter.
哈利·波特
Sirius.
小天狼星
This is very, very peculiar.
这次真奇怪
It seems your hearing in the
你在部里的听证会
Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot.
威森加摩居然要全体参加
I don't understand.
什么意思
What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?
魔法部对我有意见吗
Show him. He'll find out soon enough.
告诉他 他早晚会知道
大言不惭的男孩
He's been attacking Dumbledore as well.
他们也在攻击邓布利多
福吉:一切安好
Fudge is using all his power,
福吉动用了所有力量
including his influence at the Daily Prophet,
甚至向《预言家日报》施压
to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned.
攻击妄言神秘人复活的人
Why?
为什么
He thinks Dumbledore's after his job.
他认为邓布利多想夺权
No one in their right mind could believe that...
但凡有理智的人都不会信
Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind.
福吉就是失去理智了
It's been twisted and warped by fear.
恐惧扭曲了他的判断力
Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.
恐惧会让人干出可怕的事 哈利
The last time Voldemort gained power,
上次伏地魔掌权时
he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear.
几乎毁了我们珍惜的一切
Now he's returned, and I'm
他这次复活
afraid the minister will do almost anything
魔法部怕要使尽
to avoid facing that terrifying truth.
浑身解数来否认
We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again.
伏地魔可能要重整军队
Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command.
14年前就是 而且数量众多
And not just witches and wizards,
不仅有巫师
but all manner of dark creatures.
还有各种黑魔法生物
He's been recruiting heavily,
他正在招兵买马
and we've been attempting to do the same.
我们也是一样
But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in.
但是他不只想召集追随者
We believe,
我们觉得
Voldemort may be after something.
他还想要一样东西
Sirius.
小天狼星
Something he didn't have last time.
是他上次没得到的东西
You mean like a weapon?
武器吗
No. That's enough. He's just a boy.
够了 他还小
You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order.
你再说不如让他进凤凰社吧
Good. I want to join.
太好了 我愿意
If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight.
伏地魔有军队 我当然要参与对抗
Harry.
哈利
You are hereby expelled.
你被正式开除了
Before the entire Wizengamot.
全体威森加摩
Trains. Underground.
火车 地铁
Ingenious, these Muggles.
真是天才 麻瓜们
Here we are.
到了
I've never used the visitors' entrance before. Should be fun.
从没用过来宾入口 肯定很好玩
Right. Good. I'll just get my Muggle money.
好的 麻瓜硬币
Terrible. Lost a lot of Galleons trading on the potions market.
糟透 刚在魔药市场损失了一大笔
Daily Prophet, ladies and gentlemen. Anybody for Daily Prophet?
《预言家日报》 女士们先生们
Dumbledore: Is he daft, or is he dangerous?
邓布利多 神志不清还是装疯卖傻
- Morning, Arthur. - Morning, Bob.
-早上好 亚瑟 -早上好 鲍勃
Interdepartmental memos.
内部信使
We used to use owls. Mess was unbelievable.
原来用猫头鹰 那才叫脏乱差
Merlin's beard. Thank you, Kingsley.
梅林的胡子啊 谢谢 金斯莱
- They've changed the time of your hearing. - When is it?
-听证会改时间了 -什么时候开始
In five minutes.
五分钟以后
Department of Mysteries.
神秘事务司
And I'm confident, minister, that you will do the right thing.
我相信部长的决定
Yes, but we must be...
但我们还得
Remember, during the hearing, speak only when you're spoken to.
记着 听证会上别乱讲话
Keep calm. You've done nothing wrong.
要镇定 你是无罪的
As the Muggles say, truth will out. Yes?
麻瓜有谚语 真相总会大白 对吗
I'm not allowed in, I'm afraid.
恐怕我不能进去
Good luck, Harry.
好运 哈利
Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August
此次听证会将讨论居住在
into offenses committed by Harry James Potter
萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号的
resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey.
哈利·詹姆·波特先生八月十二日所犯罪行
Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag...
审问员 康奈利·奥斯瓦德·福吉 魔法部
Witness for the defense.
辩方证人
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
阿不思·珀西瓦尔·伍尔弗里克·布赖恩·邓布利多
You got our message that the time and place of the hearing...
你接到听证会修改
- ... had been changed, did you? - I must have missed it.
-时间地点的通知了 -其实没有
But by a happy mistake,
不过机缘巧合
I arrived at the Ministry three hours early.
我提前三个小时到了魔法部
The charges?
罪名
The charges against the accused are as follows:
被告罪名如下
"That he did knowingly
波特先生在完全清楚自己
and in full awareness of the illegality of his actions
行为后果的前提下
produced a Patronus Charm
在一名麻瓜面前
in the presence of a Muggle."
使用了守护神魔咒
- Do you deny producing said Patronus? - No, but...
-你否认使用魔咒吗 -不 但是
And you were aware that you
你是否清楚十七岁以下的巫师
were forbidden to use magic outside school...
不可以在学校外
- ... while under the age of 17? - Yes, I was, but...
-使用魔咒 -我清楚 但是
Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot,
威森加摩的各位
I was only doing it because of the Dementors.
我用魔咒是因为摄魂怪
Dementors?
摄魂怪
In Little Whinging?
在小惠金区
That's quite clever.
这招真聪明
Muggles can't see Dementors, can they, boy?
因为麻瓜看不到摄魂怪
- Highly convenient. - I'm not lying.
-好借口 -我没有说谎
- There were two of them, and if I hadn't... - Enough.
-有两个摄魂怪 要不是我 -够了
I'm sorry to interrupt what I'm
很抱歉打断你
sure would have been a very well-rehearsed story,
精心排练过的完美故事
but since you can produce no witnesses of the event...
但是鉴于你不能提供目击者
Pardon me, minister, but as it happens, we can.
抱歉 部长 我们有目击者
Please describe the attack.
请描述一下摄魂怪的攻击
What did they look like?
他们长什么样
Well, one of them was very large and the other rather skinny.
一个很高大 另一个很瘦弱
Not the boys. The Dementors.
不是孩子们 是摄魂怪
Oh, right, right. Well, big.
嗯 他们很大
Cloaked. Then everything went cold
穿斗篷 然后一切都冰冷起来了
as though all the happiness had gone from the world.
好像世界上再没有快乐了
Now, look here,ementors don't just wander into a Muggle suburb,
好家伙 摄魂怪可不会在麻瓜小区晃荡
and happen across a wizard. The odds are astronomical.
还刚好遇上巫师
I don't think anyone would believe
没人觉得
the Dementors were there by coincidence, minister.
摄魂怪是碰巧出现 部长
I'm sure I must have misunderstood you, professor.
我想我没听懂 教授
Dementors are, after all,
毕竟摄魂怪
under the control of the Ministry of Magic.
是受魔法部控制的
And it's so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though
也许是我错了 但是听起来感觉
you were suggesting that
您是在说
the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy.
这起袭击事件是由魔法部下令的
That would be disturbing indeed, Madam Undersecretary
所以很让人担忧 副部长阁下
which is why I'm sure the
为了避免那样的误解
Ministry will be mounting a full-scale inquiry
我想部长一定会全力追查
into why the two Dementors were so very far from Azkaban...
这两个摄魂怪为什么擅离阿兹卡班
and why they mounted an attack without authorization.
还未经许可袭击他人
Of course, there is someone
幕后黑手
who might be behind the attack.
也许就是那个人
Cornelius, I implore you to see reason.
康奈利 请你理智一点
The evidence that the Dark Lord has returned is incontrovertible.
黑魔头回来的证据就在眼前
He is not back.
他没有回来
In the matter of Harry Potter
对于哈利·波特一案
the law clearly states
法律有明确规定
that magic may be used
在生命受到威胁时
before Muggles in life-threatening situations.
巫师可以在麻瓜前使用魔咒
Laws can be changed if necessary, Dumbledore.
法律是人订的 邓布利多
Clearly. Has it become practice to hold a full criminal trial
可不是吗 连未成年人擅用魔法
to deal with a simple matter of underage magic?
这种案子都要用刑事法庭审理了
Those in favor of conviction?
认为有罪的请举手
Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges?
认为应当撤销指控的请举手
Cleared of all charges.
指控撤销
Professor.
教授
Padfoot. Are you barking mad?
大脚板 你疯了吗
You'll blow the entire operation.
把大家暴露了怎么办
Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you...
小天狼星 你怎么来了 要被人看见
I had to see you off, didn't I?
我想送你
What's life without a little risk?
不冒险哪来的乐趣
I don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban.
可我不想你再被抓
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Anyway, I wanted you to have this.
我想给你这个
Original Order of the Phoenix.
原凤凰社成员
Marlene McKinnon.
玛琳·麦金农
She was killed two weeks after this was taken.
照了这张照片两周后去世
Voldemort wiped out her entire family.
伏地魔杀害了她一家
Frank and Alice Longbottom.
隆巴顿夫妇 弗兰克和艾丽斯
Neville's parents.
纳威的父母
They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me.
他们现在真是生不如死
It's been 14 years.
14年了
And still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad.
我每天都在想念你父亲
Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?
你觉得会开战吗 小天狼星
It feels like it did before.
现在的感觉似曾相识
You keep it.
留着吧
Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now.
现在是你们的时代了
I'll see you at the train.
火车上见
Bye-bye, darling.
再见 亲爱的
I love you.
爱你
Hold my hand, lovey.
拉紧我 宝贝
There they are. They're in the far carriage.
这边 在稍远的车厢
I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free.
部里居然判你无罪
Better enjoy it while you can.
你得意不了多久了
I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.
阿兹卡班给你备好单间了吧
- What'd I tell you? Complete nutter. - Just stay away from me!
-我说什么来着 就是疯了 -离我远点
It's only Malfoy.
马尔福就这样
What'd you expect?
他就这德行
- Hey, Neville. - Hey there, Neville.
-嘿 纳威 -你好 纳威
What is it?
那是什么
- What's what? - That. Pulling the carriage.
-什么 -拉马车的
Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry.
没有东西拉马车 哈利
It's pulling itself, like always.
马车是自动的 一向如此啊
You're not going mad.
你没疯
I can see them too.
我也能看见
You're just as sane as I am.
你和我一样正常
Everyone, this is Loony Love...
这位是 疯姑娘
Luna Lovegood.
卢娜·洛夫古德
What an interesting necklace.
项链真好看
It's a charm, actually.
其实是护身符
Keeps away the Nargles.
可以防蝻钩
Hungry.
好饿哦
I hope there's pudding.
希望晚宴有布丁
- What's a Nargle? - No idea.
-蝻钩是什么 -不知道
Good evening, children.
晚上好 同学们
Now, we have two changes in staffing this year.
今年有两项人事变动
We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank
热烈欢迎格拉普兰教授回来
who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures
她将代替临时请假的海格教授
while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave.
教授保护神奇生物课
We also wish to welcome our
还要欢迎
new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇教授
Professor Dolores Umbridge.
来教授黑魔法防御术这门课
And I'm sure you'll all
请大家和我一起
join me in wishing the professor good luck.
祝这两位教授好运
Now, as usual, our caretaker,
接下来 我们的门卫费尔奇先生
Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you...
一如既往地让我提醒大家...
She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge.
听证会上有她 她在福吉手下工作
Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome.
校长 谢谢你的欢迎辞
And how lovely to see all your bright
看到大家充满喜悦 洋溢着幸福的笑脸
happy faces smiling up at me.
实在是倍感愉悦
I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends.
我和大家肯定会成为非常好的朋友
- That's likely. - That's likely.
-才怪 -才怪
The Ministry of Magic has always considered
魔法部一直以来非常重视
the education of young
年轻的巫师和女巫们的
witches and wizards to be of vital importance.
教育问题
Although each headmaster
虽然每位校长都会
has brought something new to this historic school
为这所历史悠久的学校带来一些新的变化
progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged.
但是为改变而改变并不可取
Let us preserve what must be preserved
让我们保留必须保留的
perfect what can be perfected
改进能够改进的
and prune practices that ought to be prohibited.
取缔那些应该禁止的行为
Thank you, Professor Umbridge.
感谢乌姆里奇教授
That really was most illuminating.
你的讲话让我们深受启发
Illuminating? What a load of waffle.
深受启发 真是胡扯
What's it mean?
这是什么意思
Magic is forbidden in the corridors
严禁在走廊施魔法
It means the Ministry's interfering at Hogwarts.
意思是魔法部要插手霍格沃茨的事了
波特
阴谋家
Dean, Seamus.
迪安 西莫
- Good holiday? - All right.
-假期过得好吗 -还好
Better than Seamus', anyway.
至少比西莫的好
Me mum didn't want me to come back this year.
我妈今年都不想让我回学校了
- Why not? - Let me see. Because of you.
-为什么 -我想想 是因为你啊
The Daily Prophet's been
《预言家日报》报道了
saying a lot of things about you, Harry,
很多关于你
and about Dumbledore as well.
和邓布利多的消息
What, your mum believes them?
难道你妈妈相信上面说的事情
Well, nobody was there the night Cedric died.
塞德里克去世的那天晚上没人在现场
I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your
你该和你的笨蛋母亲一样
stupid mother, it'll tell you everything
看看《预言家日报》
you need to know.
上面有你想知道的一切
Don't you dare talk about my mother like that.
你敢这样说我母亲
I'll have a go at anyone that calls me a liar.
谁叫我骗子 我就跟谁过不去
- What's going on? - He's mad, is what's going on.
-发生什么事了 -他疯了
Do you believe the rubbish
你相信他说的那些
he's come out with about You-Know-Who?
关于神秘人的狗屁吗
Yeah. I do.
我相信
Has anyone else got a problem with Harry?
还有谁要和哈利过不去吗
- You all right? - Fine.
-你没事吧 -没事
Seamus was bang out of order, mate.
西莫有些糊涂了
But he'll come through, you'll see.
他会清醒过来的
I said, I'm fine, Ron.
我说了我没事 罗恩
Right. I'll just leave you to your thoughts, then.
好吧 你先自己静一下
Harry.
哈利
Bring it over here. Over here.
把它引过来 这边
Oh, go on, Seamus. Go on, get it.
继续 西莫 继续 抓住它
Good morning, children.
早上好 同学们
Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations.
普通巫师等级考试
O-W-Ls.
缩写为O-W-Ls
More commonly known as OWLs.
大家都叫它OWLs[猫头鹰]
Study hard and you will be rewarded.
努力学习就一定会得到回报
Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe.
不努力的后果将会很严重
Your previous instruction
以前对这门课的内容
in this subject has been disturbingly uneven.
实践太多 理论太少
But you'll be pleased to know, from now on
不过有个好消息 从现在起
you will be following
大家将学习
a carefully structured, Ministry-approved
经过魔法部严格审核过的
course of defensive magic. Yes?
黑魔法防御术课程 什么事
There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?
课本里怎么没有使用防御咒语的内容
Using spells?
使用咒语
Well, I can't imagine why
我不明白你们
you would need to use spells in my classroom.
为什么要在我的教室里使用咒语
We're not gonna use magic?
我们上课不会使用魔法吗
You'll be learning about
你们将通过一种安全
defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way.
无风险的方法学习防御咒语
What use is that?
那有什么用
If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free.
受到攻击的时候怎么可能没有风险
Students will raise their hands
在我的课堂上
when they speak in my class.
想发言 要先举手
It is the view of the Ministry
魔法部认为
that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient
要通过普通巫师等级考试
to get you through your examinations
理论知识已经足够
which, after all, is what school is all about.
毕竟通过考试就是教育的目的
And how's theory supposed to
那什么理论知识
prepare us for what's out there?
能帮我们挡住外面的坏人呢
There is nothing out there, dear.
外面哪有坏人 亲爱的
Who do you imagine wants to
你觉得谁会攻击
attack children like yourself?
像你们这样的小孩子呢
Oh, I don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort.
不知道 也许是伏地魔吧
Now, let me make this quite plain.
现在 我来澄清一件事实
You have been told
你们也许听说
that a certain dark wizard is at large once again.
某个黑巫师再次逍遥法外了
This is a lie.
都是假的
It's not a lie. I saw him. I fought him.
不是假的 我见过他 我跟他决斗过
Detention, Mr. Potter.
关禁闭 波特先生
Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?
难道塞德里克·迪戈里是暴毙的吗
Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident.
塞德里克·迪戈里的死亡是个悲惨的意外
It was murder. Voldemort killed him.
是谋杀 伏地魔杀的他
You must have known that.
你肯定知道
Enough!
够了
Enough.
够了
See me later, Mr. Potter. My office.
下课来我办公室 波特先生
Come in.
进来
Good evening, Mr. Potter.
晚上好 波特先生
Sit.
坐下
You're going to be
今天你要给我
doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter.
写些句子 波特先生
No, not with your quill.
不是用你的鹅毛笔
Going to be using a rather special one of mine.
用一种特制的笔
Now
现在
I want you to write, "I must not tell lies."
请写 我不可以说谎
How many times?
写多少次
Well, let's say for as
这么说吧
long as it takes for the message to sink in.
写到刻骨铭心为止
You haven't given me any ink.
没有墨水
Oh, you won't need any ink.
你不需要墨水
Yes?
怎么了
- Nothing. - That's right.
-没什么 -这就对了
Because you know, deep down
因为你内心
you deserve to be punished.
知道自己该罚
Don't you, Mr. Potter?
是吧 波特先生
Go on.
继续
- Skiving Snackboxes. - Sweets that make you ill.
-速效逃课糖 -能让你生病的糖果
Get out of class whenever you like.
随时离开课堂
Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom.
摆脱无聊 畅享欢乐
Care for another?
再来一颗吗
I'm not asking you to write all of it for me.
我不是让你全帮我写
Oh, please.
拜托
I've been busy studying for these stupid OWL exams.
我一直忙着准备该死的OWLs考试
I'll do the introduction. That's all.
只帮你写绪论
Hermione, you're honestly
赫敏 你真的是
the most wonderful person I've ever met.
我认识的最好的人
And if I'm ever rude to you again...
要是我再对你不好...
I'll know you've gone back to normal.
那你就恢复正常了
What's wrong with your hand?
你的手怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
The other hand.
另一只手
- You've got to tell Dumbledore. - No.
-你得告诉邓布利多 -不用
Dumbledore's got enough on his mind right now.
邓布利多要考虑的事够多了
I don't want to give Umbridge the satisfaction.
我不会让乌姆里奇得逞的
Bloody hell, Harry. The woman's torturing you.
该死的 哈利 这婆娘在折磨你
If the parents knew about this...
要是父母知道这事...
I haven't got any of those, have I, Ron?
我没有父母 罗恩
Harry, you've got to report this.
哈利 你一定要跟人说
- It's perfectly simple. You're being... - No, it's not.
-事情很简单 你在受... -不是
Hermione, whatever this is, it's not simple.
赫敏 这事一点也不简单
You don't understand.
你不懂
Then help us to.
那给我们讲明白
Dear Padfoot
亲爱的大脚板
I hope you're all right.
希望你一切安好
It's starting to get colder here.
天气越来越冷
Winter is definitely on the way.
冬天很快就要来临了
In spite of being back at Hogwarts,
虽然回到了霍格沃茨
I feel more alone than ever.
我感到前所未有地孤单
I know you, of all people, will understand.
我知道你最理解
Hello, Harry Potter.
哈利·波特
- Your feet. Aren ' t they cold? - Bit.
-你的脚不冷吗 -有点儿
Unfortunately, all my shoes
可惜我所有的鞋
have mysteriously disappeared.
都神秘地失踪了
I suspect Nargles are behind it.
我怀疑是蝻钩干的
- What are they? - They're called Thestrals.
-它们是什么 -它们叫夜骐
They're quite gentle, really,
它们其实很温顺
but people avoid them because they're a bit...
但人们躲着它们 因为它们有些
Different.
与众不同
But why can't the others see them?
为什么其他人看不见它们呢
They can only be seen by people who've seen death.
只有见过死亡的人才能看见它们
So you've known someone who's died, then?
你认识的人里谁去世了
My mum.
我母亲
She was quite an extraordinary witch,
她是个非常厉害的女巫
but she did like to experiment
特别喜欢做试验
and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong.
有一天 她的咒语出了点意外
- I was 9. - I'm sorry.
-当时我9岁 -节哀
Yes, it was rather horrible.
那件事确实非常可怕
I do feel very sad about it sometimes,
有时我会感到非常伤心
but I've got Dad.
但幸好我还有爸爸
We both believe you, by the way.
对了 我们都相信你
That He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back,
那个连名字都不能提的人回来了
and you fought him
你跟他决斗过
and the Ministry and the Prophet
而魔法部和《预言家日报》
are conspiring against you and Dumbledore.
都在抹黑你和邓布利多
Thanks. It seems you're about the only ones that do.
谢谢 几乎没人相信我
I don't think that's true.
我觉得不是
But I suppose that's how he wants you to feel.
但我想他希望你这么认为
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, if I were You-Know-Who
如果我是神秘人
I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else
我肯定希望你觉得自己被孤立
because if it's just you alone
因为如果你孤立无援
you're not as much of a threat.
就不算什么威胁了
Do you ever stop eating?
你只知道吃吗
What? I'm hungry.
怎么了 我饿了
Harry.
哈利
Can I join you?
我能坐这吗
Pardon me, professor,
对不起 教授
but what exactly are you insinuating?
你到底想说什么
I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students
我只是想说即使要惩罚学生
you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices.
也只能使用规定的手段
So silly of me, but it sounds
我没听明白 我只是觉得
as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom
你要质疑我在自己课堂上的权威
Minerva.
米勒娃
Not at all, Dolores,
没有 多洛雷斯
merely your medieval methods.
只是给你的惩罚手段提些意见
I am sorry, dear.
对不起 亲爱的
But to question my practices is to question the Ministry
但是质疑我的行为就是质疑魔法部
and by extension, the minister himself.
再进一步说 质疑部长本人
I am a tolerant woman
虽然我比较宽容
but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty.
但不忠不义 是绝对不能容忍的
Disloyalty.
不忠不义
Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared.
霍格沃茨的情况比我想象的糟糕得多
Cornelius will want to take immediate action.
康奈利希望立即采取措施
What's happened to Dumbledore?
邓布利多怎么了
Having already revolutionized
继对黑魔法防御术课程的
the teaching of Defense Against the Dark Arts
教学方式进行改革之后
家长支持魔法部采取行动
Dolores Umbridge will, as high inquisitor, have powers
作为高级调查官 多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇将有权
魔法部长福吉高度重视教育
to address the seriously falling standards
对霍格沃茨魔法学校日渐走低的教学水平
at Hogwarts School.
采取措施
Just one question, dear.
有个问题 亲爱的
You've been in this post how long, exactly?
你做这份工作具体有多久了
You applied first for the Defense
你一开始申请的是
Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?
黑魔法防御术这门课 是吧
Yes.
是的
But you were unsuccessful?
但没如愿 对吧
Obviously.
可不是
告示第29号教育令在校期间禁止播放音乐
告示第30号教育令禁止使用任何韦斯莱兄弟的产品
Could you please predict something for me?
你能给我预言一下吗
I'm sorry?
什么意思
Move those mouths.
张开嘴唱出来
One teensy little prophecy?
稍微预言一小下
Pity.
真可惜
No, wait. Wait, no. I think I do see something.
等等 我想我确实看到了一些东西
Yes, I do. Something dark.
是的 一些黑暗的东西
You are in grave danger.
你处于极度危险中
Lovely.
说得好
Cho. What's going on?
秋 怎么回事
It's Professor Trelawney.
是特里劳妮教授
Sixteen years I've lived and taught here.
我在这住了16年 教了16年的书
Hogwarts is my home.
霍格沃茨就是我的家
You can't do this.
你不能这么对我
Actually, I can.
可是我能
Something you'd like to say?
你有话要说吗
Oh, there are several things I would like to say.
我想说的多了
There...
别哭了
Professor McGonagall,
麦格教授
might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?
请你帮忙送西比尔进去
Sybil, dear. This way.
西比尔 亲爱的 这边
Thank you.
谢谢你
Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms
邓布利多 我要提醒你
of Educational Decree Number 23,
根据部长颁布的
as enacted by the minister...
《第23号教育令》
You have the right to dismiss my teachers.
你有权解雇我的老师
You do not, however, have
但你无权把老师
the authority to banish them from the grounds.
逐出校门
That power remains with the headmaster.
这项权力属于校长
For now.
暂时的
Don't you all have studying to do?
你们难道都不用学习吗
Professor.
教授
Professor?
教授
Professor Dumbledore. Professor!
邓布利多教授 教授
Professor Dumbledore.
邓布利多教授
That foul, evil, old gargoyle.
这个邪恶丑陋的蠢婆娘
We're not learning how to defend ourselves.
跟她学不到怎么保护自己
We're not learning how to pass our OWLs.
都学不到怎么通过OWLs考试
She's taking over the entire school.
她控制了整个学校
Security has been and will remain
安全一直是魔法部
the Ministry's top priority.
最重视的事情
Furthermore, we have convincing evidence
另外 有确凿证据表明
that these disappearances are the work
这些失踪案件都是臭名昭著的
of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black.
杀人狂魔小天狼星布莱克所为
Harry.
哈利
Sirius.
小天狼星
- What are you doing here? - Answering your letter.
-你在这干什么 -给你回信
You said you were worried about Umbridge.
你说你很担心乌姆里奇
What's she doing?
她在干什么
Training you to kill half-breeds?
教你们残害杂种生物吗
Sirius She's not letting us use magic at all.
小天狼星 她根本不让我们用魔法
Well, I'm not surprised.
她就是这样
The latest intelligence is
最新情报
that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat.
福吉不希望你们做好战斗的准备
Combat?
什么战斗
What does he think,
他不会是觉得
we're forming some sort of wizard army?
我们在组织什么巫师军队吧
That's exactly what he thinks.
他就是这么想的
That Dumbledore is assembling
他觉得邓布利多要组织自己的
his own forces to take on the Ministry.
武装力量占领魔法部
He's becoming more paranoid by the minute.
他越来越偏执了
The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Harry
其他人不想让我告诉你这些 哈利
but things aren't going at all well with the Order.
但是凤凰社的行动进展得并不顺利
Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn
福吉不断掩盖事情的真相
and these disappearances are just how it started before.
这些失踪事件只是个开始
Voldemort is on the move.
伏地魔在行动
Well, what can we do?
我们能做些什么
Someone's coming.
有人来了
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
抱歉我没帮上太多忙
But for now, at least, it looks like you're on your own.
不过现在也只有你能帮自己了
He really is out there, isn't he?
他真的在逍遥法外了
We've got to be able to defend ourselves.
我们必须要学会保护自己
And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how,
如果乌姆里奇不教我们防御魔法
we need someone who will.
就找个愿意教的人
Harry.
哈利
This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught by me?
这想法太疯狂了 谁愿意跟我学
猪头酒吧
I'm a nutter, remember?
我是个疯子 记得吗
Look on the bright side:
得往好处想
you can't be any worse than old toad face.
你总比那个老蛤蟆强
- Thanks, Ron. - I'm here for you, mate.
-谢谢 罗恩 -我永远支持你 哥们
Who's supposed to be meeting us, then?
都有谁在那
Just a couple of people.
就几个人
Lovely spot.
真是好地方
Thought it would be safer off the beaten track.
我觉得偏僻的地方比较安全
Matey, come back here.
马泰 回来
Hi.
大家好
So you all know why we're here.
大家都知道我们来这的目的
We need a teacher.
我们需要一位老师
A proper teacher.
真正的老师
One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts.
真正对抗过黑魔法的人
- Why? - Why?
-为什么 -为什么
Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot.
因为神秘人回来了 你个蠢货
- So he says. - So Dumbledore says.
-那是他说的 -也是邓布利多说的
So Dumbledore says because he says.
那是因为他这么说
The point is, where's the proof?
可是证据呢
If Potter could tell us more about
你能不能多说一些
how Diggory got killed...
迪戈里遇害的消息...
I'm not gonna talk about Cedric,
我不会讲塞德里克的事
so if that's why you're here, clear out now.
如果你们是为这个 那可以走了
Come on, Hermione. They're here because
赫敏 他们来这是因为
- they think I'm some sort of freak. - Wait!
-想看我的笑话 -等等
Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?
你真的能变出守护神吗
Yes.
是的
I've seen it.
我看到过
Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that.
哈利 我都不知道你会这个
And he killed a basilisk, with the sword
他用邓布利多办公室里的剑
in Dumbledore's office.
杀死过蛇怪
It's true.
是真的
Third year, he fought off
三年级的时候 他一下子
about a hundred Dementors at once.
击退了有100个摄魂怪
Last year, he really did fight off
而去年 他打败了
You-Know-Who in the flesh.
神秘人本人
Wait.
等等
Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that
这么说来确实感觉威风
but the truth is, most of that was just luck.
但其实大部分都是靠运气
I didn't know what I was doing half the time.
我基本上都不知道自己在干什么
I nearly always had help.
几乎总是有人帮助我
- He's just being modest. - No, Hermione, I'm not.
-他这是谦虚 -赫敏 我没有
Facing this stuff in real life is not like school.
真正的战场可不像在学校
In school, if you make a mistake,
在学校 如果犯了错
you can just try again tomorrow.
第二天可以重新来过
But out there
但在战场上
when you're a second away from being murdered
当你和死神擦肩而过
or watching a friend die right before your eyes
或者亲眼看着好友死去
you don't know what that's like.
你想象不出那是什么感觉
You're right, Harry, we don't.
你说得对 哈利 我们想不出
That's why we need your help.
所以需要你的帮助
Because if we're going to have any chance at beating...
如果我们想战胜
Voldemort...
伏地魔
He's really back.
他真的回来了
邓布利多军赫敏·格兰杰罗恩·韦斯莱哈利·波特乔治·韦斯莱
Right. First we need to find a place to practice...
首先得找个乌姆里奇
where Umbridge won't find out.
发现不了的地方练习
- The Shrieking Shack. - It's too small.
-尖叫棚屋 -那地方太小
- Forbidden Forest? - Not bloody likely.
-禁林 -肯定不行
Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?
哈利 如果乌姆里奇发现了会怎样
Who cares?
管她呢
I mean, it's sort of exciting,
违反规则也挺有意思的
isn't it, breaking the rules?
是不是
Who are you and what have you done with Hermione?
你还是赫敏吗 你对她做了什么
Anyway, at least we know one positive thing
不管怎样 今天我们
that came from today.
至少知道了一件好事
What's that?
什么事
Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?
秋可是一直盯着你不妨
Right. Over the next few days, we should each come up
好了 接下来的几天
with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice.
大家一起找可以练习的地方
We've got to make sure, wherever it is,
必须保证乌姆里奇
there's no chance she can find us.
绝对找不到我们
Will do, Harry.
好的 哈利
告示第68号教育令所有学生组织即刻解散不予配合的学生立即开除
All student organizations are henceforth disbanded.
所有学生组织即刻解散
Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.
不予配合的学生立即开除
Watch where you're going, Longbottom.
走路看着点 隆巴顿
You've done it, Neville.
纳威 好样的
You found the Room of Requirement.
你找到了有求必应屋
The what?
什么
It's also known as the Come and Go Room.
也叫灰去来屋
The Room of Requirement
有求必应屋
only appears when a person has real need of it.
有人真心需要时才会出现
And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs.
而且能完全满足他的需求
So say you really needed the toilet...
假如说我要上厕所...
Charming, Ronald.
好样的 罗恩
But, yes, that is the general idea.
但是 是的 就是这么回事
It's brilliant.
太棒了
It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back.
就像是霍格沃茨希望我们反击一样
Expelliarmus.
除你武器
I'm hopeless.
我真是没救了
You're just flourishing your wand too much.
你魔杖挥舞得太过了
Try it like this. Expelliarmus.
应该像这样 除你武器
You will please copy the approved text four times...
课文抄写四遍
to ensure maximum retention.
力求牢记心间
There will be no need to talk.
不需要说话
No need to think's more like it.
应该是不需要思考吧
- Expelliarmus. - Wands away.
-除你武器 -魔杖收起来
Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal.
击晕咒是最有用的咒语之一
It's a wizard's bread and butter, really.
是巫师的必备咒语
So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot.
来吧 奈吉尔 尽全力试一下
Stupefy!
昏昏倒地
Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done.
很好 不错 奈吉尔 干得漂亮
Don't worry. I'll go easy on you.
别担心 我会手下留情的
Thanks, Ronald.
谢了 罗恩
- Come on, Ron. - Come on, Ron.
-加油 罗恩 -加油
- You can do it. - Come on, Ron.
-你能行的 -加油 罗恩
- One Sickle. - You're on.
-我赌一西可 -好的
Stupefy.
昏昏倒地
- Thank you. - Shut up.
-谢了 -闭嘴
I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it?
我让她的 这是礼貌 对吧
It was completely intentional.
我是故意的
所有学生须接受涉嫌参与违法行为的讯问
Up you come. Would you like a cup of tea?
请上来 喝茶吗
Now, focus on a fixed point and try again.
集中注意力到一点上 再试一次
Expelliarmus.
除你武器
Very good. Keep your concentration.
很好 继续集中注意力
Great.
很好
A little higher.
再高点
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 没事
- Stupefy. - Stupefy.
-昏昏倒地 -昏昏倒地
Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad
想参加特别行动调查组
for extra credit...
获取额外学分的同学
may sign up in the high inquisitor's office.
可到高级调查官的办公室报名
Diminuendo.
速速缩小
Working hard is important,
努力练习很重要
but there's something that matters even more:
但还有一件事更加重要
believing in yourself.
就是相信自己
- Expelliarmus. - Levicorpus. Got it.
-除你武器 -倒挂金钟 好的
Think of it this way.
这样想一想
Every great wizard in history has started out...
历史上所有伟大的巫师
as nothing more than what we are now: students.
开始的时候都跟我们现在一样 是学生
If they can do it, why not us?
他们能做到 我们也能
- Stupefy. - Expelliarmus.
-昏昏倒地 -除你武器
Expelliarmus.
除你武器
Expelliarmus.
除你武器
Reducto.
粉身碎骨
- Expelliarmus. - Expelliarmus.
-除你武器 -除你武器
Expelliarmus.
除你武器
Expelliarmus.
除你武器
Fantastic, Neville. Well done, man.
太棒了 纳威 干得好
So that's it for this lesson.
这次就到这吧
Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays.
假期前就不再组织练习了
So just keep practicing on your own as best you can.
大家还要自己努力
And well done, everyone. Great, great work.
干得好 所有人都是 非常得好
Well done, mate.
干得好 伙计
Thanks.
谢了
See you after Christmas.
圣诞节后见
See you in the Common Room, Harry.
公共休息室见 哈利
- Thanks a lot, Harry. - No worries.
-非常感谢 哈利 -不用
- Thank you so much. - Not at all. Merry Christmas.
-非常感谢 -应该的 圣诞快乐
- Thank you, Harry. - Thank you. Merry Christmas.
-谢谢 哈利 -谢谢 圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Have a good Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Have a great Christmas, Luna. - We've been thinking.
-圣诞快乐 卢娜 -我们在想
We could always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles.
可以给乌姆里奇吃些呕吐糖
Or Fever Fudge.
或者发烧糖
They give you massive, pus-filled boils...
让她长那种巨大的脓包...
Sounds great, guys. Would you excuse me?
听起来不错 伙计们 失陪一下
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I heard Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day.
听说之前乌姆里奇让你不大好过
Yeah. I'm okay.
我没事
Anyway, it's worth it.
不管怎样都值得
It's just, learning all this...
学这些时...
makes me wonder whether, if he'd known it...
我总是想 如果他也会的话
Cedric did know this stuff.
塞德里克都会
He was really good.
他非常的棒
It's just, Voldemort was better.
只是伏地魔更厉害
You're a really good teacher, Harry.
你是个很好的老师 哈利
I've never been able to stun anything before.
我从没击昏过什么东西
情人草
Mistletoe.
槲寄生
Probably full of Nargles, though.
里面可能有蝻钩
What are Nargles?
蝻钩是什么
No idea.
不知道
Well, how was it?
进行的怎么样
Wet.
湿乎乎的
I mean, she was sort of crying.
她好像 还哭了
That bad at it, are you?
你就那么差吗
I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory.
哈利的吻技肯定不差
Cho spends half her time crying these days.
秋最近经常哭
You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up.
接个吻应该能让她高兴吧
Don't you understand how she must be feeling?
你就不明白她的感受吗
Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric...
很显然她还在为塞德里克伤心
and therefore confused about liking Harry
所以不确定自己是不是喜欢哈利
and guilty about kissing him...
对和他接吻感到内疚
conflicted because Umbridge might sack her mum from the Ministry...
又怕乌姆里奇解雇她母亲
and frightened of failing
还害怕通不过OWLs
her OWLs because she's worrying about everything.
因为她一直很焦虑
One person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode.
一个人不可能有这么多感情 会爆炸的
Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon...
别以为别人都跟你一样情感稀缺
Harry.
哈利
Voldemort may be after something.
他还想要一样东西
Something he didn't have last time.
是他上次没得到的东西
Harry.
哈利
Harry.
哈利
In the dream, were you standing next to the victim...
在梦里 你是站在受害者旁边
or looking down at the scene?
还是俯视整个场面
Neither. It was like I...
都不是 我...
Professor, will you please just tell me what's happening?
教授 你能不能直接说怎么回事
Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight.
埃弗拉 今天晚上亚瑟值班
Make sure he's found by the right people.
一定要找到人救他
- Sir. - Phineas.
-先生 -菲尼亚斯
You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place.
去你格里莫广场的画像里
Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured...
告诉他们亚瑟·韦斯莱受了重伤
and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey.
他的孩子们马上用门钥匙过去
They've got him, Albus. It was close,
找到他了 阿不思 差一点
but they think he'll make it.
但应该能活下来
What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it.
还有 黑魔王没得手
Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to...
谢天谢地 接下来我们需要...
Look at me!
看着我
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
You wished to see me, headmaster?
你想见我 校长
Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait.
西弗勒斯 恐怕不能再等了
Not even till the morning.
现在就要行动
Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable.
不然 我们会很容易被击垮
It appears there's a connection...
似乎你的思想和黑魔王的思想
between the Dark Lord's mind and your own.
存在某种联系
Whether he is, as yet,
他现在知不知道
aware of this connection is, for the moment, unclear.
有这种联系 还不清楚
Pray he remains ignorant.
但愿他还不知道
You mean, if he knows about it, then...
你是说 如果他知道了
he'll be able to read my mind?
他就能读取我的思想
Read it, control it...
读取 控制
unhinge it.
让你精神错乱
In the past, it was often the Dark Lord's pleasure...
过去 黑魔王总是喜欢
to invade the minds of his victims...
侵入受害者的思想
creating visions designed to torture them into madness.
制造幻觉 把他们折磨疯
Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony...
当他们痛苦到了极点
only when he had them literally begging for death,
当他们真正一心求死
would he finally...
他才会...
kill them.
杀了他们
Used properly, the power of Occlumency...
使用得当的话 大脑封闭术...
will help shield you from access or influence.
能让你不受侵害
In these lessons,
在接下来的课程中
I will attempt to penetrate your mind.
我会试着侵入你的大脑
You will attempt to resist.
你要试着抵抗
Prepare yourself.
准备好
Legilimens.
摄神取念
Concentrate, Potter. Focus.
集中注意力 波特 集中精力
Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Here we go.
来了
Daddy's back.
爸爸回来了
Sit down, everybody, sit down.
坐下 大家都坐
That's it. Now, presents.
这就对了 现在发礼物
And a nice big box for Ron.
这是给罗恩的漂亮的大盒子
Big box for you. And...
给你的
Fred and George. Come on, open up.
弗雷德和乔治的 快打开吧
- I want to see your faces. - Yes.
-我想看看你们什么表情 -真好
- Try it on. - Thanks, Mum. It's perfect.
-穿上试试 -谢了 妈妈 很漂亮
Just what he wanted, actually.
正是他想要的
Yeah. Right. Thanks, Mum.
是的 谢谢 妈妈
Come on, then, everybody. Let's clear this away.
好了 都收起来吧
Oh, Harry, Harry.
哈利 哈利
There you are.
你来了
- Happy Christmas. - Thank you.
-圣诞节快乐 -谢谢
- Lovely to have you with us. - Thank you.
-很高兴你能和我们一起过 -谢谢
Now, Daddy. Pass that to Daddy.
把那个给爸爸
- Thank you. - Has everybody got?
-谢谢 -每个人都有了吗
Fred? George?
弗雷德 乔治
- Hermione. - A Christmas toast.
-赫敏 -圣诞祝词
To Mr. Harry Potter...
敬哈利·波特先生
without whom I would not be here.
没有他我就不会在这了
- Harry. - Harry.
-敬哈利 -哈利
Harry.
哈利
That is delicious. I shall be needing some more of that.
太好吃了 再给我点
Daddy, don't forget last Christmas.
爸爸 别忘了上个圣诞节
I can't understand why you don't want to wear it, Ronald.
你为什么不想穿 罗恩
I look like a bloody idiot, that's why.
因为穿上之后傻透了
No more than usual, Ron.
你本来就傻 罗恩
I don't know why...
我不明白为什么...
Nasty brat, standing there as bold as brass.
乳臭未干的小子 居然敢站在那
Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord.
哈利·波特 阻止了黑魔王的男孩
Friend of Mudbloods and blood-traitors alike.
泥巴种和血统背叛者的朋友
- If my poor mistress only knew... - Kreacher!
-如果我可怜的女主人知道... -克利切
That's enough of your bile. Away with you!
骂够了吧 滚开
Of course, master.
遵命 主人
Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black.
克利切为服侍高贵的布莱克家族而活
Sorry about that.
抱歉
He never was very pleasant, even when I was a boy.
他一直不招人喜欢 我小时候就是
Not to me, anyway.
反正不招我喜欢
What, you grew up here?
你在这里长大的吗
This is my parents' house.
这是我父母的房子
I offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the Order.
我给邓布利多当凤凰社的总部
About the only useful thing I've been able to do.
我也只能做这点事了
This is the Black family tree.
这是布莱克家的族谱
My deranged cousin.
我疯狂的表姐
I hated the lot of them.
我恨死他们了
My parents with their pure-blood mania.
我父母是狂热的纯血统支持者
My mother did that after I ran away.
这是我离家出走之后 我母亲干的
Charming woman.
好厉害的女人
I was 16.
我那时十六岁
Where did you go?
你去哪了
Round your dad's.
去了你父亲家
I was always welcome at the Potters'.
我一直很受波特家欢迎
I see him so much in you, Harry.
你身上有好多他的影子 哈利
You are so very much alike.
你们两个真像
I'm not so sure.
我可不确定
Sirius, when I was...
小天狼星 当我...
when I saw Mr. Weasley attacked,
当我看到韦斯莱先生遭受攻击的时候
I wasn't just watching.
我不只是在看着
I was the snake.
我就是那条蛇
And afterwards, in Dumbledore's office...
还有在邓布利多办公室的时候...
there was a moment when I wanted to...
有那么一瞬间 我想要...
This connection between me and Voldemort.
我和伏地魔之间的联系
What if the reason for it
是不是我越来越像他
is that I am becoming more like him?
所以联系才越来越紧密
I just feel so angry all the time.
我总是感觉那么愤怒
And what if, after everything that I've been through...
如果经历了这么多
something's gone wrong inside me?
我心理出问题了怎么办
What if I'm becoming bad?
如果我变坏了怎么办
I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry.
你仔细听着 哈利
You're not a bad person.
你不是个坏人
You're a very good person who bad things have happened to.
你是个好人 只是经历了些不幸
You understand?
你明白吗
Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters.
再说 这世界也不是只有好人和食死徒
We've all got both light and dark inside of us.
我们都有光明和黑暗的一面
What matters is the part we choose to act on.
重要的是我们选择表现哪一面
That's who we really are.
那才是真正的我们
Harry, time to go.
哈利 该走了
When all this is over, we'll be a proper family.
等一切都结束了 我们会成为一家人
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
Come on.
走吧
Really?
真的吗
Harry. Harry.
哈利 哈利
Hagrid's back.
海格回来了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I will say this one last time.
我最后说一遍
I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been.
我命令你告诉我 你去了哪里
I told you. I've been away for me health.
我说了 我去养身体了
- Your health? - Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know.
-养身体 -是的 呼吸新鲜空气
Oh, yes. As gamekeeper,
是吗 你是猎场看守
fresh air must be difficult to come by.
新鲜空气有多难找
If I were you, I shouldn't get too used to being back.
虽然你回来了 别得意太早
In fact, I mightn't bother unpacking at all.
劝你别急着拆行李
This is top-secret, right?
这是最高机密 知道吗
Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants.
邓布利多派我和巨人谈判
Giants?
巨人
You found them?
你找到他们了吗
Well, they're not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest.
说实话也不难找
They're so big, see?
他们都那么大
I tried to convince them to join the cause.
我试着劝他们加入我们
But I wasn't the only one that was trying to win them over.
但不只有我在拉拢他们
- Death Eaters? - Yes.
-食死徒 -是的
Trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who.
他们劝他们加入神秘人的阵营
Did they?
他们加入了吗
I gave them Dumbledore's message.
我把邓布利多的话告诉了他们
Suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them. I suppose.
希望有人记得邓布利多对他们的好吧
And they did this to you?
这是他们打的吗
Not exactly, no.
不算是
Oh, go on, you have it, then, you dozy dog.
好吧 给你 你这只馋狗
It's changing out there.
外面正在发生变化
Just like last time.
就像上次一样
There's a storm coming, Harry.
暴风雨就要来了 哈利
We'd all best be ready when she does.
我们要做好准备
We have confirmed that 10 high-security prisoners...
已经确认有十名高危犯人
in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape.
在昨晚早些时候越狱了
阿兹卡班大规模越狱
风暴将至
And of course, the Muggle prime minister has been alerted to the danger.
当然 我们已将此事通知麻瓜首相
魔法部激怒马人
We strongly suspect...
我们强烈怀疑
that the breakout was engineered...
这次的越狱事件是
by a man with personal experience in escaping from Azkaban...
曾成功越狱的 臭名昭著的杀人犯
notorious mass murderer Sirius Black...
小天狼星·布莱克
cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange.
逃犯贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇的表弟一手策划
高等级监狱暴乱阿兹卡班发生大规模越狱
Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen.
邓布利多警告过福吉会发生这种事
He's gonna get us all
他不敢面对事实
killed just because he can't face the truth.
我们都得被他害死
Harry.
哈利
I wanted to apologize.
我想要道个歉
Now even me mum says the
连我妈妈都说
Prophet's version of things don't add up.
《预言家日报》的话前后矛盾
So, what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you.
我就是想说 我相信你
Neville?
纳威
Fourteen years ago...
十四年前
a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange...
一个叫贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇的食死徒
used a Cruciatus Curse on my parents.
对我父母施了钻心咒
She tortured them for information...
她折磨他们 让他们吐露信息
but they never gave in.
但他们从未屈服
I'm quite proud to be their son.
作为他们的儿子我很自豪
But I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone to know just yet.
但我还没准备好让大家都知道
We're gonna make them proud, Neville. That's a promise.
我们会令他们骄傲的 纳威 我保证
Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember.
找到一段强大的记忆 你最开心的记忆
Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus.
让自己沉浸其中 继续试 西莫
George, your turn now.
乔治 该你了
Expecto Patronum.
呼神护卫
A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce...
完整的守护神是最难召唤的
but shield forms can also
但是护盾形态
be equally useful against a variety of opponents.
在面对对手时也很有用
Wow, that was really good.
非常棒
Fantastic, Ginny.
棒极了 金妮
Just remember, your Patronus can
记住 你的守护神
only protect you for as long as you stay focused.
只能在集中注意力时保护你
So focus, Luna.
集中注意力 卢娜
Think of the happiest thing you can.
想想你最开心的记忆
Expecto Patronum.
呼神护卫
- I'm trying. - I know. It's good.
-我在努力 -我知道 很好
This is really advanced stuff, guys.
这是很高级的魔法 伙计们
You're doing so well.
你们做的很好
Expecto Patronum.
呼神护卫
I'll make short work of this.
还是让我来吧
Bombarda Maxima.
终极爆破
Get them.
抓住他们
Been watching them for weeks.
监视他们好几周了
And see, " Dumbledore's Army"...
看"邓布利多军"
proof of what I've been
这就是证据
telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius.
我一开始就跟你说过 康奈利
All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who...
你们散播的神秘人的谣言
never fooled us for a minute.
蒙不住我们的眼睛
We saw your lies for what they were:
我们一眼就看穿了
a smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry.
那是你们妄图控制魔法部的障眼法
Naturally.
可不是吗
No, professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me.
不 教授 他跟这事没关系 是我
Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me,
你想袒护我 这很高尚 哈利
but as has been pointed out...
但是他们也说了
the parchment clearly
纸上明确写着
says "Dumbledore's Army," not "Potter's."
"邓布利多军" 不是"波特军"
I instructed Harry to form this organization.
我让哈利建立了这个组织
And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities.
那这一切责任都要我来承担
Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet.
派只猫头鹰去《预言家日报》
If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition.
抓紧时间 还能赶上晨版
Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore...
德力士 沙克尔 你们押邓布利多...
to Azkaban...
去阿兹卡班
to await trial for conspiracy and sedition.
等待接受谋反的审判
I thought we might hit this little snag.
我想这可能有点困难
You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I'm going to...
你好像觉得我会...
What was the phrase?
怎么说来着
come quietly.
束手就擒
Well, I can tell you this:
跟你说吧
I have no intention of going to Azkaban.
我根本不打算去阿兹卡班
Enough of this.
够了
Take him.
抓住他
Well, you may not like him, minister...
你可以不喜欢他 部长
but you can't deny...
但你不能否认
Dumbledore has got style.
他真是有型
告示第119号教育令多洛雷斯·简·乌姆里奇接替阿不思·邓布利多担任霍格沃茨魔法学校校长
Boys and girls are not
男生女生之间
permitted to be within eight inches of each other.
必须间隔8英寸以上
Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad
想参加特别行动调查组
for extra credit...
获取额外学分的同学
Students will be submitted to
学生必须接受
questioning about suspected illicit activities.
涉嫌参与违法活动的询问
Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.
不配合的学生立即开除
Harry.
哈利
You did everything you could.
你能做的都做了
No one could win against that old hag.
没人能斗过那个老巫婆
Even Dumbledore didn't see this coming.
连邓布利多也没预见到
Harry, if it's anyone's fault,
哈利 就算追究责任
it's ours.
也是我们的错
Yeah, we talked you into it.
是啊 我们说服你参加的
Yeah, but I agreed.
可我也同意了
I tried so hard to help, and all it's done is make things worse.
我想要帮忙 却只能让事情变得更糟
Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore.
可是现在这些都不重要了
Because I don't want to play anymore.
因为我已经不想再继续了
All it does is make you care too much.
这让我在乎的太多
And the more you care, the more you have to lose.
而在乎的越多 可能失去的就越多
- So maybe it's just better to... - To what?
-所以也许最好 -怎么
To go it alone.
独自面对
Hagrid.
海格
Any idea where he's taking us?
他要带我们去哪儿
Hagrid, why can't you just tell us?
海格 为什么不直接告诉我们
I've never seen the Centaurs so riled.
我从没见过马人这么愤怒
And they're dangerous at the best of times.
他们还是出了名的暴脾气呢
The Ministry restricts their territory much more...
魔法部大大限制了他们的活动范围
...they'll have a full uprising on their hands.
这样下去早晚会暴动的
Hagrid, what's going on?
海格 到底怎么了
I'm sorry to be so mysterious, you three.
很抱歉搞得这么神秘 你们三个
I wouldn't be bothering you at all with it,
本来不想麻烦你们
but with Dumbledore gone...
但是现在邓布利多走了
...I'll likely be getting the sack any day now.
我也随时可能卷铺盖走人
And I just couldn't leave without telling someone about him.
但我总要告诉谁 好照应他
Grawpy.
小格洛普
Down here, you great buffoon.
在下面 你个小笨蛋
Grawpy.
小格洛普
Brought you some company.
给你找了几个小伙伴
I couldn't just leave him, because...
我不能就这么扔下他 因为
Because he's my brother.
他是我弟弟
Blimey.
我的天
Well, half brother, really.
准确的说是同母异父兄弟
He's completely harmless, just like I said.
我说过了 他不会伤人的
Little high-spirited, is all.
就是有点兴奋
Grawpy, that is not polite.
小格洛普 这样可不礼貌
Hagrid, do something.
海格 做点什么
We talked about this. You do not grab, do you?
我跟你说过 不能抓起来
That's your new friend, Hermione.
这是你的新朋友 赫敏
Grawpy.
小格洛普
Grawp.
格洛普
Put me down.
放我下来
Now.
快点
You all right?
你还好吗
Fine.
还好
Just needs a firm hand, is all.
就是有点晕
I think you've got an admirer.
我觉得他喜欢上你了
You just stay away from her, all right?
你离她远点 明白吗
He gets his own food and all.
他自己能弄到食物
It's company he'll be needing when I'm gone.
只希望我不在 能有人陪陪他
You will look after him, won't you?
你们会照顾他的 是吗
I'm the only family he's got.
我是他唯一的家人了
Feeling sentimental?
又开始多愁善感了
- That's private. - Not to me.
-这是我的隐私 -对我来说不是
And not to the Dark Lord, if you don't improve.
如果再不见长进 对黑魔王来说也不是
Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use against you.
你的记忆就都是他对付你的武器
You won't last two seconds if he invades your mind.
他想入侵 你根本没能力抵抗
You're just like your father.
你就和你父亲一样
Lazy, arrogant.
懒惰 自大
- Don't say a word against my father. - Weak.
-不许说我父亲 -软弱
- I'm not weak. - Then prove it.
-我不软弱 -那就证明给我看
Control your emotions.
控制你的感情
Discipline your mind.
排除杂念
Legilimens.
摄神取念
Harry.
哈利
Sirius.
小天狼星
I may vomit.
我都要吐了
Stop it.
快停下
Is this what you call control?
你就这么控制
We've been at it for hours. If I could just rest.
已经练了几个小时了 我需要休息
The Dark Lord isn't resting.
黑魔王可不休息
You and Black, you're two of a kind.
你和小天狼星还真是一类人
Sentimental children forever whining
多愁善感 哭哭啼啼
about how bitterly unfair your lives have been.
整天抱怨人生多么不公平
Well, it may have escaped your notice, but life isn't fair.
告诉你 人生本来就不公平
Your blessed father knew that.
你亲爱的的父亲知道这点
In fact, he frequently saw to it.
还经常言传身教
- My father was a great man. - Your father was a swine.
-我爸爸是个好人 -你爸爸就是头猪
- Legilimens. - Protego.
-摄神取念 -盔甲护身
Come on, Moony, Padfoot.
快点 月亮脸 大脚板
Snape. Expelliarmus.
斯内普 除你武器
Nice one, James.
干得不错 詹姆斯
- Dad. - Impedimenta.
-爸爸 -障碍重重
Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy.
鼻涕精 鼻涕精
Right. Who wants to see me take off Snivelly's trousers?
好了 谁想看我把鼻涕精的裤子脱了
Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy.
鼻涕精 鼻涕精
Enough.
够了
Enough.
够了
Your lessons are at an end.
你的课程结束了
I...
Get out.
滚出去
- What's your name? - Michael.
-你叫什么名字 -迈克尔
Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael.
你的手会没事的 迈克尔
Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See?
其实没看起来那么糟 瞧
It's fading already.
已经快消退了
You can hardly see ours anymore,
我们的都要看不出来了
and the pain stops after a while.
一会就不疼了
As I told you once before, Mr. Potter...
我告诉过你 波特先生
...naughty children deserve to be punished.
调皮的孩子就要惩罚
You know, George...
其实吧 乔治
...I've always felt our futures
我一直觉得我们将来
lay outside the world of academic achievement.
肯定不适合搞学问
Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing.
弗雷德 我也一直这么想
肃静普通巫师等级考试中普通巫师等级考试 五年级必须使用符合魔法部规范第572条的阿祖尔·马里诺墨水科目:魔咒学开始时间:16:00结束时间:18:00
Here you go.
来一个
Ready when you are.
开始吧
I need that prophecy.
我需要那个预言
You'll have to kill me.
那你杀了我吧
Oh, I will. But first, you will fetch it for me.
我会的 但是首先 你得把预言拿给我
Crucio.
钻心剜骨
Crucio.
钻心剜骨
Sirius.
小天狼星
Harry, are you sure?
哈利 你确定吗
I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley.
我看见了 就和那次韦斯莱先生一样
It's the same door I've been dreaming about.
那是我一直都梦到的那扇门
I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before.
我想不起来在哪里见过
Sirius said Voldemort was after something.
小天狼星说伏地魔在找一样东西
Something he didn't have the last time,
他上次没得手的东西
in the Department of Mysteries.
就在神秘事物司里
Harry, please, just listen.
哈利 求你了 听我说
What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?
如果是伏地魔故意让你看到的呢
What if he's only hurting
如果他折磨小天狼星
Sirius because he's trying to get to you?
只是为了引你去呢
What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die?
如果是真的呢 我能袖手旁观吗
Hermione, he's the only family I've got left.
赫敏 他是我仅有的家人了
What do we do?
我们要怎么做
We'll have to use the Floo Network.
用飞路网
Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance.
乌姆里奇监视着所有炉火
Not all of them.
不是所有的
Alohomora.
阿拉霍洞开
Alert the Order if you can.
给凤凰社发警报
Are you mental? We're going with you.
你脑子坏了吗 我们和你一起去
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
When are you going to get it into your head?
你什么时候才能明白
We're in this together.
我们是一起的
That you are.
的确是一起的
Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl.
他想帮韦斯莱家那姑娘 被我抓住了
You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?
你们要去找邓布利多 是吗
- No. - Liar.
-不是 -说谎
- You sent for me, Headmistress? - Snape, yes.
-你想见我 校长 -斯内普 是的
The time has come for answers,
是时候查出答案了
whether he wants to give them to me or not.
不管他想不想说
Have you brought the Veritaserum?
你带吐真剂了吗
I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students.
你审问学生用掉了我所有的存货
The last of it on Miss Chang.
最后一瓶用在了张小姐身上
Unless you wish to poison him...
除非你想给他下毒
And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did.
如果要下毒 我会替他惋惜的
...I cannot help you.
否则我帮不了你
He's got Padfoot.
他抓住大脚板了
He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden.
他在藏着那个东西的地方抓住了大脚板
Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden?
大脚板 什么是大脚板 什么地方藏了什么
What is he talking about, Snape?
他到底是什么意思 斯内普
No idea.
不知道
Very well.
很好
You give me no choice, Potter.
这是你逼我的 波特
As this is an issue of Ministry security...
这事关魔法部的安全
...you leave me with...
你让我
...no alternative.
别无选择
The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue.
钻心咒应该能让你开口
That's illegal.
这是违法的
What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him.
只要不让康奈利知道就行
Tell her, Harry!
告诉她 哈利
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Well, if you won't tell her where it is...
你不告诉她在哪
...I will.
那就我来
Where what is?
什么东西在哪
Dumbledore's secret weapon.
邓布利多的秘密武器
How much further?
有多远
Not far.
不远了
It had to be somewhere students wouldn't find it accidentally.
必须藏在不会被学生无意中发现的地方
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Improvising.
随机应变
Well?
怎么了
Where is this weapon?
武器在哪里
There isn't one, is there?
没有什么武器 是吗
You were trying to trick me.
你们是想骗我
You know...
告诉你
...I really hate children.
我真的很讨厌小孩
You have no business here, Centaur. This is a Ministry matter.
这里没有你们的事 马人 这是魔法部的事
Lower your weapons.
放下你们的武器
I warn you, under the law,
我警告你们 根据法律
as creatures of near-human intelligence...
你们这种近人类智力的生物
Protego.
盔甲护身
How dare you?
你好大的胆子
Filthy half-breed.
肮脏的杂种
Incarcerous.
速速禁锢
Please. Please stop it. Please.
停下 求你快停下 求你了
Now, enough. I will have order.
够了 这里由我说了算
You filthy animal.
你个肮脏的畜生
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Leave him alone. It's not his fault.
别伤害他 这不是他的错
No, he doesn't understand.
别 他不明白
Potter, do something. Tell them I mean no harm.
波特 做点什么 告诉他们我没恶意的
I'm sorry, Professor.
很抱歉 教授
But I must not tell lies.
但是我不可以说谎
What are you doing?
你们要干什么
I am Senior Undersecretary Dolores Jane Umbridge.
我是魔法部高级副部长 多洛雷斯·简·乌姆里奇
Let me go!
放开我
Thank you, Grawp.
谢谢你 格洛普
Hermione. Hermione, Sirius.
赫敏 赫敏 小天狼星
How'd you get away?
你们怎么逃出来的
Puking Pastilles. It wasn't pretty.
速效逃课糖 把他们整惨了
Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets.
我跟他们说我饿了 想吃点糖
They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves.
他们让我滚蛋 然后全吃了
That was clever, Ron.
很聪明 罗恩
- Has been known to happen. - It was brilliant.
-我又不是没聪明过 -简直太棒了
So how are we getting to London?
那我们怎么去伦敦
Look, it's not that I don't
听着 不是我不感谢你们
appreciate everything you've done, all of you...
所做的一切 你们所有人
...but I've got you into enough trouble as it is.
但是我给你们添的麻烦够多了
Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real.
邓布利多军就是为了战斗
Or was that all just words to you?
还是你根本没当真
Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate.
也许你不用自己一个人扛 哥们
So how are we going to get to London?
那我们怎么去伦敦
We fly, of course.
当然是飞过去
Department of Mysteries.
神秘事务司
This is it.
就是这里了
92 93 Ninety-two. Ninety-three.
94 Ninety-four.
95 Ninety-five.
- He should be here. - Harry.
-他应该在这里 -哈利
It's got your name on it.
这上面有你的名字
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches.
拥有征服黑魔头能量的人走近了
And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal...
黑魔头标记他为劲敌
...but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not.
但他拥有黑魔头所不了解的能量
For neither can live while the other survives.
两个人不能都活着
Harry.
哈利
Where's Sirius?
小天狼星在哪里
You know, you really should
你真该学学
learn to tell the difference between dreams...
怎么区分
...and reality.
现实和梦境
You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see.
你看到的只是黑魔王想让你看到的东西
Now, hand me the prophecy.
现在把预言球交出来
If you do anything to us, I'll break it.
你敢乱来 我就把球打碎
He knows how to play.
他还挺会玩儿的呢
Itty, bitty baby.
小宝贝儿
Potter.
波特
Bellatrix Lestrange.
贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇
Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?
纳威·隆巴顿是吗 你爸爸妈妈还好吗
Better, now they're about to be avenged.
非常好 因为我马上要报仇了
Now, let's everybody just calm down...
都冷静点
...shall we?
好吗
All we want is that prophecy.
我们只想要那预言球
Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?
为什么伏地魔要我来拿它
You dare speak his name?
你竟然敢直呼他的名字
You filthy half-blood!
你个肮脏的杂种
It's all right. He's just a curious lad, aren't you?
放轻松 他只是好奇心重而已 不是吗
Prophecies can only be
只有预言中提到的人
retrieved by those about whom they are made.
才能拿到它
Which is lucky for you, really.
其实你挺幸运的 真的
Haven't you always wondered...
难道你从来就没有想过
...what was the reason for
你和黑魔王之间
the connection between you and the Dark Lord?
为什么会有那些联系
Why he was unable to kill you...
为什么你只是个婴儿
...when you were just an infant?
他却不能杀掉你
Don't you want to know the secret of your scar?
你不想知道你那道伤疤的秘密吗
All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand.
所有的答案 波特 就在你手里
All you have to do...
你只需要
...is give it to me.
交给我
Then I can show you everything.
然后我全都告诉你
I've waited 14 years.
我已经等了十四年了
I know.
我知道
I guess I can wait a little longer. Now, Stupefy!
那再等一会也没事 快 昏昏倒地
Stupefy.
昏昏倒地
Levicorpus.
倒挂金钟
Petrificus Totalus.
统统石化
Well done, Neville.
干得漂亮 纳威
Stupefy.
昏昏倒地
- Stupefy. - Stupefy.
-昏昏倒地 -昏昏倒地
Stupefy.
昏昏倒地
Reducto.
粉身碎骨
Get back to the door.
快到门那里
Department of Mysteries. They got that bit right, didn't they?
神秘事务司 可真够神秘的
The voices.
那声音
Can you tell what they're saying?
能听得出来他们在说什么吗
There aren't any voices, Harry.
没有声音啊 哈利
Let's get out of here.
快离开这
I hear them too.
我也听见了
Harry, it's just an empty archway.
哈利 就是个空拱门
Please, Harry.
求你了 哈利
Get behind me.
快到我身后来
Did you actually believe...
你真的相信
...or were you truly naive enough to think...
还是你天真地以为
...that children stood a chance against us?
几个小孩子能打赢我们
I'll make this simple for you, Potter.
我不跟你废话了 哈利
Give me the prophecy now...
把预言球给我
...or watch your friends die.
要么就看着你的朋友们死去
Don't give it to him, Harry.
别给他 哈利
Get away from my godson.
离我教子远点
Now, listen to me. Take the others and get out of here.
听我说 带着其他人离开
What? No, I'm staying with you.
什么 不 我要和你一起
You've done beautifully.
你已经干得很棒了
Now, let me take it from here.
剩下的交给我吧
Black.
布莱克
Expelliarmus!
除你武器
Nice one, James.
干的漂亮 詹姆斯
Avada Kedavra.
阿瓦达索命
I killed Sirius Black.
我杀了小天狼星
- You coming to get me? - Crucio.
-你来抓我吗 -钻心剜骨
You've got to mean it, Harry.
你得下得了狠心 哈利
She killed him. She deserves it.
她杀了他 她活该
You know the spell, Harry.
你知道咒语 哈利
Do it.
动手吧
So weak.
如此软弱
It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom.
今天晚上到这里来是愚蠢的 汤姆
The Aurors are on their way.
傲罗们已经在路上了
By which time I shall be gone, and you...
等他们到了 我早走了 而你
...shall be dead.
已经死了
You've lost, old man.
你失败了 老头子
Harry.
哈利
So weak.
如此软弱
So vulnerable.
不堪一击
Look at me.
看着我
Harry, it isn't how you are alike.
哈利 不要想你有多么像他
It's how you are not.
想想你和他的不同
Harry?
哈利
You're the weak one...
你才软弱
...and you'll never know love or friendship.
你永远不懂爱 也不懂友谊
And I feel sorry for you.
你真可悲
You're a fool, Harry Potter.
你是个傻瓜 哈利波特
And you will lose everything.
你会失去一切的
He's back.
他回来了
邓布利多和波特洗清冤屈
魔法部长或将辞职
乌姆里奇停职接受调查
连名字都不能提的魔头回来了
霍格沃茨校长复职
I know how you feel, Harry.
我了解你的感受 哈利
No, you don't.
不 你不了解
It's my fault.
都是我的错
No, the fault is mine.
不 是我的错
I knew it was only a matter of time...
我知道伏地魔迟早会
...before Voldemort made the connection between you.
意识到你们之间的联系
I thought by distancing myself from you,
我以为 和你保持距离
as I have done all year...
比如说今年这样
...he'd be less tempted,
他也许不会那么感兴趣
and therefore you might be more protected.
也能更好地保护你
The prophecy said:
预言球说
"Neither one can live while the other one survives."
两个人不能都活着
It means one of us is gonna have to kill the other, in the end.
就是说到最后 我们中的一个必须杀死另一个
Yes.
是的
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
For the same reason you tried to save Sirius.
和你想去救小天狼星的理由一样
The same reason your friends saved you.
和你的朋友想救你的理由一样
After all these years, after all you've suffered...
这么多年来 你遭受了那么多磨难
...I didn't want to cause you any more pain.
我不想让你再承受更多的苦痛
I cared too much about you.
我太在意你了
How come you're not at the feast?
你怎么不去宴会
Lost all my possessions. Apparently people have been hiding them.
我的东西都不见了 有人藏起来了
That's awful.
太坏了
Oh, it's all good fun.
其实挺有趣的
But as it's the last night, I really do need them back.
但今天是最后一晚 我一定要找回来
Do you want any help finding them?
需要我帮忙吗
I'm sorry about your godfather, Harry.
你教父的事我很抱歉 哈利
Are you sure you don't want any help looking?
你真的不需要我帮你找吗
That's all right.
没关系的
Anyway, my mum always said...
何况 我妈妈总是说
...the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
失去的东西到最后总会回到我们身边
If not always in the way we expect.
虽然有时会出乎意料
Think I'll just go have some pudding.
我要去吃布丁了
I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me.
我一直在想邓布利多跟我说的事
What's that?
说了什么
That even though we've got a fight ahead of us...
他说虽然我们面临着一场战争
...we've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have.
我们却拥有一件伏地魔没有的东西
Yeah?
是什么
Something worth fighting for.
为之奋斗的目标