You've got to be kidding me.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You don't remember what happened to us last season?
你不记得我们上一季发生了什么事
What are you, some kind of fucking idiot?
你他妈怎么回事 你是脑残吗
- You got married? - Yeah.
-你结婚了 -没错
Well, are you happy, or...
你幸福吗
Gus seems like a good guy.
古斯似乎是个好男人
Something is going on with us. We both know it.
我们之间产生了感情 我们都很清楚
Well, I don't want to be that shithead
我可不想当个混蛋
who's sleeping with some nice guy's wife.
去睡一个好男人的老婆
What if Gus and I split up?
如果古斯和我分开了呢
I think I'm falling in love with one of my professors.
我好像爱上了我的教授
Helene...you know, she knows what she wants.
海伦娜 她对自己要什么很清楚
She doesn't second-guess herself.
从来不怀疑自己
See if it's safe to leave?
去看看现在方便离开吗
- I want to have sex with you. - We don't need that.
-我是说我想跟你做爱 -我们不需要那个
- I'm on the pill. - Cool.
-我在服避孕药 -很好
You can't have a boy in your bed.
你不能和男孩在床上鬼混
- You do. - I'm a grown-up.
-你就可以 -我是成年人
Why are you taping horse to my tummy?
干嘛把马贴我肚子上
'Cause I'm your uncle, and you do what I say.
因为我是你舅舅 你得听我话
I sentence you to the maximum:
我要判处你最长刑期
one year at the Illinois Department of Corrections
伊利诺斯州劳改局
Juvenile Justice Division.
少管所服刑一年
No one's gonna mess with you again.
没人再敢惹你了
- What the hell happened? - He's crazy. He steal baby.
-到底怎么回事 -他疯了 偷了我儿子
Bipolar one, acute mania with psychotic features.
躁郁症一期 表现为急性狂躁并伴有精神病症状
- This means... - No, we know what it means.
-这意味着... -不用说了 我们都清楚
I hate the meds. You gonna make me take them?
我讨厌那些药 你会逼我吃那些药吗
You get fucking nuts when you don't.
你不吃药就会发疯
You can't fix me, 'cause I'm not broken.
你无法修好我 因为我并没有坏掉
I don't need to be fixed, okay?
我不需要被修好
This is you breaking up with me.
你这是在跟我分手
- You tried to fucking kill me! - Fuck you!
-你他妈竟然想杀了我 -去你妈的
That can't be good.
那不可能是好事
Oh, I need a drink.
我需要喝一杯
What's the occasion?
你这是怎么了
I've seen what chemo does to a body.
我见过化疗对身体的损害
It's not a battle. That's a lost cause.
算不上公平斗争 而是注定失败的战役
Dying is lonely. We know that.
死亡很孤独 我们都知道这一点
Doesn't have to be.
但其实不必如此
You've made me happy.
你让我很开心
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: ustvboom了解最新影视字幕发布信息
比安卡·萨姆森1981年11月17日-2015年4月5日
We talked about this.
我们已经说过了
Look, I'm sorry for your loss,
我为你失去亲人感到遗憾
but you can't keep sleeping here.
但你也不能一直睡在这儿
Look, you need to get on with your life, man.
你得继续好好活下去 老兄
That's what your daughter would've wanted.
你女儿也希望你好好活下去
She wasn't my daughter.
她不是我女儿
She was the love of my life.
她是我一生挚爱
My sun, my moon,
我的太阳 我的月亮
my dusk, my dawn.
我的黄昏 我的黎明
The spring in my step,
她使我精力充沛
the syrup on my waffle...
是我华夫饼上的糖浆
...the Tootsie in my pop.
我棒棒糖里的夹心
Look, man, I got a grave to dig right over there,
听着 老兄 我得去那边挖坟了
and you can't be here when the funeral party shows up.
等葬礼开始时 你就不能在这儿待着了
Have a good day, my love.
祝你今天开心 亲爱的
I'll see you tonight.
我们晚上见
Time to get up, old man.
该起床了 老家伙
Don't forget to take your meds.
别忘了吃药
Up and at them, Bean.
起床吧 小家伙
Ugh, use the downstairs toilet
你要真那么着急
if you're so fucking desperate.
就去用楼下的厕所
We got to be at the clinic before 8:00
我们得八点之前到诊所
or we're gonna be waiting all day.
不然就要等一整天
We're doing this today, Debs.
我们今天必须解决 小黛
We got to know for sure one way or another.
必须查清楚你到底怀孕了没
How are you today, Mrs. P-fender?
今天过得好吗 P芬德太太
The P is silent, and stop calling me that.
P不发音 别再那么叫我
You're still married, though, right?
但你还是已婚状态 不是吗
Sounds like a "Yes."
那也还是已婚
You're the one sleeping with a married woman.
跟已婚妇女鬼混的家伙可是你
What's that make you?
你这算什么
Frank's gonna burn the house down.
弗兰克会把房子烧成灰的
Go away! Oh, my God.
走开 上帝啊
Don't you have to open today?
今天不是你开门吗
- Weeping, I think. - Are you weeping again, Frank?
-我觉得在抽噎 -你又在哭吗 弗兰克
It's called mourning a loved one taken too soon.
这叫悼念溘然而逝的恋人
- You want a lift to work? - No.
-用不用载你去上班 -不用
Your shift starts in half an hour.
还有半小时你就要上工了
I'm not your mother. I'm just concerned.
我不是你老妈 我只是关心你
I--I just want you to know I'm--I love you.
我只是... 只是希望你知道 我爱你
I ever tell you about the time I caught an octopus on the reef
我有没有说过有次我在小屋外边的暗礁附近
outside of our hut and Bianca cooked it
抓到一只小章鱼
on an open fire right on the beach?
比安卡用篝火烤了它
And the funny little sneeze she would do when she was asleep?
还有她睡觉的时候总打可爱的小喷嚏
- Debs, I love you. - Jesus.
-小黛 我爱你 -上帝啊
I just--I want you to know that.
我只是希望你知道
You almost ready to go, Debs?
你准备好了吗 小黛
- I'm eating. - Well, eat faster.
-我还在吃饭 -那就快点吃
We got to drop Liam off at pre-K on the way.
还得顺道送利亚姆去幼稚园
Has anyone seen my black armband?
谁看到我的那个黑色臂带了
She's dead, Frank.
她死了 弗兰克
What's the matter with you people?
你们这些人都怎么回事
She was my soul mate.
她是我的红颜知己
She probably killed herself just to get away from you.
她估计就是为了甩掉你才自杀的
Can I borrow five bucks?
能不能借我五块钱
- Debs? - For what?
-小黛呢 -你要干什么
I--I want to light a candle for Bianca
我想在神坛前
at the foot of the blessed.
给比安卡点一支蜡烛
I hope someday you two have the precious gift
我希望有一天 你们姐俩能明白
of feeling what I felt for that beautiful young woman...
我对那位年轻美丽的女子的爱
...and then to have that love stolen cruelly from you
然后 那份爱将被上帝无情的夺走
by a pitiless God, and then maybe, just maybe,
到那个时候 你们就知道
you'll remember this day and your father's anguish
今天你们这样冷酷地对待
and you'll be ashamed of the lack of compassion
失去挚爱 需要被家人温暖的父亲
you showed him in his time of need.
是多么地可耻
I love you, my little brown banana.
我爱你 我的巧克力小香蕉
I just want you to know.
希望你知道
I don't know how much more of that I can take
不知道在我用碎啤酒瓶
before I stab him in the neck with a broken beer bottle.
切断他的大动脉前我还能忍多久
- What are you smiling about? - I'm happy.
-你傻笑个什么劲 -我开心
- Can't I be happy? - No, not about this.
-开心不行吗 -这事不行
There's absolutely no reason to be happy about this.
这事没有任何值得你开心的理由
- Are you high? - No.
-你磕药了吗 -才没有
Where did you get that?
你从哪里搞来的
From Carl's pillow.
卡尔的枕头下面
Probably has a pipe bomb stashed in there somewhere too.
说不准什么地方还藏了个管状炸弹
We should go visit him this weekend.
这周末我们该去看看他
- No, thank you. - Why not?
-免了 谢谢 -为什么
- Busy. - Doing what?
-有事 -什么事
Living my life away from my degenerate criminal brother
过远离我那在枕头下藏弹簧小刀的
who keeps a switchblade in his pillow.
堕落囚犯弟弟的生活
Can't be late again.
不能再迟到了
You ready, Debs?
准备好了吗 小黛
I just want you to know
只是希望你知道
I really, really love you.
我真的 真的 很爱你
I thought you were gonna set the alarm.
你不是说会设闹钟吗
- I have a class. - Yeah, me too.
-我有课 -我也有
Neo-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School,
法兰克福学派的新马克思主义
Adorno and Fromm.
阿多诺和弗洛姆
You don't even know who Adorno was.
你连阿多诺是谁都不知道
Negative Dialectics,
《否定辩证法》
Minima Moralia.
《最低限度的道德》
Now, Adorno advanced a dialectical conception
阿多诺通过克尔凯郭尔和胡塞尔的研究
that critiqued the twin temptations
相伴而生的本体论和经验主义
of ontology and empiricism
推动了辨证的历史观
through studies of Kierkegaard and Husserl.
与自然观的发展
You remembered that.
你竟然记住了
I had an excellent professor.
我有一个好老师
I can't be responsible for impeding your academic growth.
我可不想成为你学术大道上的拦路石
Professor Youens won't care.
尤恩斯教授不管的
He doesn't show up half the time.
课上到一半他才来
Well, then you teach.
那你来教
That's what teacher's assistants are for.
这就是助教的作用
What, to fill in for absent professors?
给缺席教授当备胎吗
To teach survey courses to business majors
给都不听课的经济专业学生
who don't give a damn.
上概况
Oh, he doesn't teach survey courses.
他不教概况的
Applied mathematics and particle dynamics
他给物理专业教应用数学
for physics majors.
和质点力学
He still drinking his breakfast?
他早饭还喝酒吗
No, he's usually still hammered from the night before.
不喝了 不过经常早上起来还是醉醺醺的
You know, two fluid dynamics majors
两个流体力学学生
reported him to the Dean.
把他告到系主任那去了
Think he's gonna get himself fired.
估计他要被炒了
Oh, nobody's firing Dr. Youens.
他不会被炒的
He's a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
他是美国国家科学院院士
He's been short-listed for the Fields Prize four times.
四次当选菲尔兹奖候选人菲尔兹奖 国际数学界的最高奖项
Not to mention he literally wrote the textbook
更不用说他课上教的课本
Hey, can I come over tonight?
今晚我能过去吗
- You don't want me to? - Not really.
-你不想让我陪着吗 -并不
Is that okay? She's only 15.
可以吗 她才十五岁
It's your daughter's choice.
看你女儿怎么决定
- Sister. - Sister.
-是妹妹 -是姐姐
Thanks, but I'll be okay.
谢了 我自己可以的
Great. I'll just wait here.
好吧 我在这里等你
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Baby, go back to sleep.
宝贝儿 继续睡
It's just some idiot pounding on the door.
不知道哪个蠢货在外面敲门
- Oh, good morning. - Holy shit.
-早上好 -妈了个逼
What is with the doorbell? Somebody dying?
这么狂按门铃干什么 有人死了吗
We have a petition for you to sign.
这里有张请愿书需要你签字
We are collecting signatures to force the police
我们正在集体签名
to do something about the noise.
要求警察处理噪音
- You don't hear that? - Every morning?
-你听不到吗 -每天早上都有
- We've asked him nicely. - Begged numerous times.
-我们好好跟他交涉过 -请求了无数次
We've called the police.
我们也报警了
Lots of noises in the ghetto.
贫民窟的噪音多得是
Automatic gunfire, people begging for their lives.
机关枪声 人们的求饶声
Okay, it's not the ghetto; it's our home,
这里不是贫民窟 是我们的家
and that Turkish idiot is doing this on purpose
那个土耳其的混蛋是故意的
- because we asked... - Asked nicely.
-因为我们要求他... -有礼貌地要求
...that he remove that rusting car
把那台生锈的车和烂掉的沙发
and rotting sofa from his yard.
从院子里搬走
Well, first of all, Yanis isn't Turkish.
首先 亚尼斯不是土耳其人
or Albanian or something,
或者阿尔巴尼亚人什么的
and that's a Ford Fairlane he's trying to fix up.
那台车是福特法尔兰 他想把它修好
They want Yanis to clean up his yard.
她们想让亚尼斯清理院子
And stop the motorcycle noise.
还有停止用摩托车制造噪音
They have a petition they want us to sign.
他们想让我们在请愿书上签字
- A what? - Sign here.
-什么 -签这里
Look, I know Yanis pretty well.
我跟亚尼斯很熟
Let me talk to him first, all right?
先让我跟他谈谈 好吗
Let me--we don't want things to get dramatic.
我们不想把事情闹大
Let me see what I can do, okay?
让我试试看 行吗
- Gallagher. - 50.
-加拉格 -50
- Deuces. - White boy Carl!
-再见 -白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White boy Carl! White boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
- So it's positive. - So we're pregnant?
-结果呈阳性 -所以我怀孕了
Would you like to discuss your options going forward?
你想谈谈接下来的选择吗
Oh, no. No, no, thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
We're having this baby.
我要留下这孩子
You're not pregnant?
你没怀孕
It's for the best, Debs.
这是最好的结果 小黛
Come on, let's get jelly doughnuts
走吧 先买点果冻甜甜圈
before I drop you off at school.
再送你去学校
Holy shit. Is that a new scratch?
我靠 那是新刮痕吗
It didn't look like that yesterday?
不是昨天就有吗
No, I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
Is there any blood or bits of clothing stuck in the grille?
格栅上沾没沾血迹 有没有碎布卡在里面
Good rule of thumb, Philip:
经验之谈 菲利普
you start sideswiping cars, it's time to pull over and park.
你快蹭到别人车的时候 就该靠边停下了
Boss Tweed cometh.
特威德主任来了
Honestly, like ----.
说实话 很糟糕
Glorious morning, wouldn't you say?
美好的早晨 不是吗
Your virginity breeds mites,
你的童贞都长了螨虫
much like a cheese.
就和一块奶酪差不多
One short stack with sausage, two over easy with bacon,
一根香肠 两片双面煎培根
hash browns, and a side of Texas toast.
薯饼 和单面煎的德州吐司
Does Debbie seem okay?
黛比还好吗
She was actually disappointed. Jesus.
事实上她很失望 天哪
It was all I could do not to start dancing the Nae Nae
我最多只能控制自己别高兴地
in the middle of the waiting room.
在等候室大跳特跳了
- She's in love. - She's 15.
-她坠入爱河了 -她才15岁
She's got all those hormones slamming around in her body
荷尔蒙在她身体里横冲直撞
screaming, "Procreate!"
叫嚣着"生孩子"
------- Otis, he won't pick up the phone.
该死的奥蒂斯 他不接电话
- How late is he? - Over an hour.
-他迟到多久了 -一个多小时
Otis, man, what the hell? Come on.
奥蒂斯 怎么回事
Seriously, you got to get here on time.
我是认真的 你得按时来上班
I got held up. I'm sorry.
堵车耽搁了 对不起
No, sorry's not gonna cut it. You're assistant manager.
道歉没用 你是大堂经理
- Get your ass here on time. - All right.
-就得按时来上班 -知道了
I think Otis is using again.
我觉得奥蒂斯又嗑药了
Hey, Otis, you using again?
奥蒂斯 你又嗑药了吗
- No. - There you go.
-没 -听到了吧
Ian. We go see Mickey today.
伊恩 我们今天去看米奇
Hey, Yevgeny. No, thank you.
你好 叶夫根尼 不了 谢谢
I told you I'm not gonna see him again.
我说过我不会再见他
But he won't see me if you don't come.
但如果你不去他不会见我
Well, I'm done with that part of my life.
我不想再和他有什么牵连
Do you want to go fishing tonight?
今晚想去钓鱼吗
Date night. Fishing.
约会 钓鱼
- Fishing? - Yeah.
-钓鱼 -没错
Come on, you're gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
I'm--I'm late for work, and you all look like
我上班要迟到了 你们又都看着像
you haven't had gainful employment for decades,
几十年没怎么上班赚钱的样子
so if you don't mind, I'll just, um...
所以你们不介意的话 我就...
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
神父 请宽恕我的罪
It's been 23 hours since my last confession.
我上一次来忏悔是23小时前
I just can't understand
我就是搞不懂
why God would take her away from me, Father.
为什么上帝要从我这里夺走她 神父
Her family threw me out of the funeral.
她的家人将我赶出葬礼
My own family ridicules my pain.
我自己的家人又讥笑我的苦痛
Why, Father? Why?
为什么 神父 为什么
It was God's will, and she's in a better place.
这是上帝的旨意 她去了更好的地方
Why, when we had just found each other?
为什么要在我们刚刚找寻到彼此的时候
Is God really so vengeful?
上帝就这么想复仇吗
Why is he punishing me with this torment?
为何他要这般折磨我 惩罚我
All right, ten Hail Marys and light a candle.
好吧 念十遍《圣母经》 点盏长明灯
Ten? Really? Just ten?
十遍 搞什么 就十遍吗
All right, 20. What the hell do you want?
好好 二十遍 你到底想怎么样
Do you want me to tell you to flog yourself
想要我让你去拿把九尾鞭
with a cat-o'-nine-tails, make you wear a hair shirt?
笞打自己 过苦行僧那样的日子吗[粗毛衬衣]
- What's a hair shirt? - Oh, damn it, Frank.
-穿什么粗毛衬衣 -去你的 弗兰克
It's not the Middle Ages,
现在又不是中世纪
and there's a line out there for confession,
外面还有很多人等着忏悔
so will you please let other people
能请你让别的人进来
come in here and confess their sins?
忏悔他们的罪行吗
Well, Jesus freaking Chr--
上帝个大头鬼
If a man can't find a little comfort
要是人们在天主教会都无法
from the Catholic Church,
找寻到些许慰藉
maybe it's time to admit Martin Luther had a point.
那还是承认马丁·路德言之有理吧
Let's give the Lutherans a try.
让路德教试一试
Don't give me that look.
别这么看着我
What could you possibly have to confess?
你能有什么好忏悔的
Your cooch dried up before Nixon went to China.
尼克松跑去中国前 你的屄就不出水了
Bike's a little loud. Can you tone it down a bit?
摩托车声音有点大啊 你能小声点吗
People in the neighborhood starting to complain.
附近的人都开始抱怨了
Oh, yeah? What people? The lesbians?
是吗 哪些人 那些拉拉吗
Did you take the muffler off the bike?
你把消音器从车子上卸下来了吗
Let me tell you something, Kev.
我告诉你 小凯
These dykes can't tell
这些死拉拉不能对我
Yanis Gregorian Papadiamantopoulos
亚尼斯·格利高里·帕帕蒂阿姆安鲍斯勒斯
what to do, okay?
指手画脚的 懂了吗
They're always complaining.
她们老是在抱怨
Always complaining about my yard, my fence,
抱怨我的院子 栅栏
the color of my house, my dogs barking.
我房子的颜色 我的狗叫了
They're calling the cops.
她们还报警
These rich lesbo bitches
这些有钱的死拉拉
always up in everybody's business!
老是在每个人的事里都横插一脚
Yanis, what does their sexual orientation have to do
亚尼斯 她们的性取向跟你
with you taking the muffler off the bike?
卸消音器这事有什么关系
Kev, my pit bulls can tell when a vagina
小凯 我的斗牛犬能分辨出
hasn't had a cock in it, okay?
谁的阴道没有被鸡巴操过
That's why they bark.
所以它们才叫
Look, I know they're a pain in the ass,
听着 我也知道她们很烦人
but we need to figure out a way to get along.
但是我们得想办法和睦相处
"Oh, we got to figure out"--
"我们得想..."
Twenty-six years I've been in this house.
我在这房子里住了26年
Twenty-six years, Ke--
26年啊 小凯
I fucked my first girl in that house!
我在这房子里第一次操妹子
My mom died on the toilet! Dead in that house!
我娘死在厕所里 就死在这房子里
Never any complaints from anybody! Ever!
从没听见有谁抱怨过 从来没有
They call the cops one more time,
她们再敢报警
I'm gonna go over there, I'm gonna rape fucked
我会冲过去干翻那几个拉拉
the dyke out of them until they are begging for more Yanis!
把她们干直了 跪求我亚尼斯的大屌
All women beg for more Yanis.
是个女的都跪求我亚尼斯的大屌
That's a great color on you, Mrs. Timor.
提莫夫人 你穿这颜色真好看
Really brings out your eyes.
很衬你眼睛的颜色
Let me refill that.
我给你们续杯
You can take it back to the site.
你们可以带回工地去
Slow down, girl, you're gonna
悠着点 妹子 你都要把
ruin our reputation as a greasy spoon.
我们店毁成"屌丝小店"了
You gonna charge them for that?
刚才的你要收钱吗
Free refills, right?
免费续杯 不是吗
I want to get half your tip.
我要你小费的一半
And I want a pony for Christmas,
我还想要匹小马作为圣诞节礼物呢
but I ain't gonna get it.
但那有可能吗
Can you get your brother to hurry up?
能让你弟弟动作快点吗
I've seen trees grow faster than he's bussing that table.
他黏在桌子上的工夫 连树都蹿高了
Hey, you need to pick up the pace a bit.
你得收拾得麻利点
Nobody's waiting. It's not a big deal.
又没人等着 不是什么大事
It is a big deal. The boss is watching.
是大事 老板看着你呢
It'll be fucking worth it if I gotta catch you.
等我抓住你 你他妈就完了
Stop! Hold it right there!
站住 不许动
Get the fuck off me, you pigs!
放开我 该死的条子
Guess our reputation as a shithole is still safe.
看来我们店还是那个屎坑
Ian, why don't you take your rag
伊恩 拿块抹布
and wipe that blood and snot off the window?
把玻璃上的血和鼻涕都擦干净
Looks like I'm gonna need a new assistant manager.
看来我得换个新的大堂经理了
I love Ben for a boy.
如果是男孩就叫本吧
Or Catherine, depending.
女孩就叫凯瑟琳
Or both if we have twins!
如果是双胞胎 这两个名字就都能用上了
I think we really need to get our families together
我真心觉得我们两家人需要见个面
to talk about the baby.
谈谈宝宝的事
My mom and dad and your sister--
我爸妈和你姐姐
Just not yet, okay?
现在为时尚早 好吗
I looked up Lamaze classes online.
我上网查了查拉玛泽助产课程
There's one at the Y on Tuesdays.
周二在社区医院有节课
We can do it together.
我们可以一起去听
I'm behind on my alignment worksheet for auto.
我还要去做汽车四轮定位的练习
Okay, just don't forget about our appointment after school.
好吧 别忘了放学后我们还有约
Planned Parenthood, 4:00?
下午四点在计划生育办事处
Okay, uh, listen up.
好吧 听着
Professor Youens has been unavoidably detained,
尤恩斯教授因为特殊情况耽搁了
so let's review chapter 26
那我们就一起来复习一下第26章
in anticipation for next Friday's test, okay?
提前准备下周五的考试 好吗
That's, uh, differential equations, uh,
内容有微分方程
applied probability,
应用概率论
approximation theory,
函数逼近论
asymptotic and variational methods.
渐进法和变分法
Okay, most of you were lost on optimal polynomials
上次测验 很多同学被最佳多项式弄晕了
on the last quiz, uh, so once you choose the degree
一旦你们决定了
and domain of the polynomial,
多项式的度数和定义域
the polynomial is chosen to minimize your worst-case error,
这个多项式就将被用来最小化你的最大误差
so the goal here is...
所以我们的目标是
to minimize the maximum probability of P(x)-f(x),
最小化P(x)减去f(x)的最大误差
where f(x) is the actual function here.
f(x)是实际函数
Uh, P(x) is the approximate polynomial.
P(x)是逼近多项式
X varies over the chosen intervals.
X随着函数区间的变化而变化
Now, for well-behaved functions,
对良态函数来说
there's always an Nth-degree polynomial...
总存在一个N次多项式
take you to an error curve that oscillates
让误差曲线
back and forth between...
来回波动于
positive epsilon and negative epsilon...
某个正值ε和负值ε之间
the value of N+2 times brings you back
N+2次方的值
to your error of epsilon.
就是误差值
It's possible to make contrived functions f(x),
也可以人为创造一个函数f(x)
for which no such polynomial exists,
一个不存在逼近多项式的函数
but these rarely occur in practice.
但在实践中这样的函数很少见
Thank you, Mr. Gallagher.
谢谢你 加拉格先生
who knows what Mr. Gallagher almost got to?
谁知道加拉格先生讲到什么了
A Chebyshev polynomial approximation?
切比雪夫的多项式近似法
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I bought some fancy empty bottles
我从詹姆斯酒吧的酒保那儿
from the bartender at The James.
买了些漂亮的空瓶子
These idiots put so much fruit and coffee and crap
这些白痴把好多水果 咖啡这些垃圾
into their cocktails,
放进了鸡尾酒里
I can serve them jet fuel.
而我就算让他们喝机油
They'd never know the difference.
他们也喝不出差别
Hi, uh, Appletini.
来杯苹果马提尼
No pussy drinks. Vodka only.
没有这种娘儿们喝的饮料 只有伏特加
Uh, what about a Negroni?
那有没有内格罗尼酒
Grow testicles. Vodka.
喝伏特加能长睾丸
What'd I tell you? Classic, right?
我刚刚跟你们说什么了 很典型 对吧
Uh, what about ice? Can I get ice?
有没有冰 能给我点冰吗
Uh, it was $8 yesterday.
昨天还是八美元呢
This is so going on YouTube.
我一定要发到视频网站上去
Fucking fantastic.
太他妈迷人了
Oh, shit. Yeah, cheers.
靠 谢谢了
Jesus, twenty bucks and you get to treat them like shit?
老天 二十美元 你还不把他们当人看
They think it's authentic or some crap.
他们以为这是真酒
Hey, hey, hey, you know, you should save that.
听着 把照片保存好
It's gonna be worth a mint
等他们在法网拿了双打冠军
when they win the doubles at the French Open.
它可就价值不菲了
The usual, barkeep.
老规矩 酒保大哥
Still one a day, Frankie?
还是一天一杯啊 老弗
I got to say, I never thought you'd be able to stick to it.
我必须承认我没想到你能坚持下来
Six ounces every 24 hours. No more, no less.
一天170克 不多不少
I'm impressed in spite of my deep loathing for you personally.
虽然我很讨厌你 但我还是对你刮目相看
Just trying to keep it real, friend.
努力面对现实而已 朋友
Good Lord only gave me two livers.
老天只给了我两个肝脏
What's with all the lumberjacks?
怎么这么多伐木工
They overpay for drinks, like to be abused,
他们多给酒钱 喜欢被侮辱
and love these curry muncher flicks.
还超爱这些印度阿三的电影
I tell you gents about the love of my life?
我有给你们讲过我一生的挚爱吗
Beautiful, magical,
美丽 迷人
- pert-breasted, luminous soul-- - Damn it.
-有着精致的奶子 发光的灵魂 -该死
Yes, you've told us.
你给我们说过了
We get it. She had nice tits. Moving on.
我们知道了 她奶子不错 朝前看吧
Shut the fuck up, Tommy.
你他妈给我闭嘴 汤米
Those are good-looking work boots.
工作靴很好看
I recently experienced a tragedy.
我刚经历了一次悲剧
I lost the love of my life,
失去了我一生的挚爱
a beautiful, magical,
一个美丽 迷人
pert-breasted, luminous soul
有着精致的奶子 发光的灵魂
Otis wasn't using. He was cooking.
奥蒂斯没有吸毒 他是在制毒
Cops found over 100 crystals in his toilet.
警察在他马桶里发现了100克冰毒
Well, the--the tank.
马桶的水箱
It's a terrible place to hide your stash.
不是藏毒的好地方
I was a connoisseur of household stash spots.
我以前是屋中藏毒的专家
Back of the toilet, that's a rookie mistake.
马桶水箱 低级错误
It's the first place they look.
警察最先检查的地方就是那儿
So no more Otis?
所以奥蒂斯不会回来了
Yeah, I guess I'm gonna have to find and train
我想我得找到并培养
a new assistant manager.
一个新的大堂经理
We really need one?
真的有必要吗
Unless you want me working 90-hour weeks, we do, yeah.
有必要 除非你想我每周工作90个小时
- Hey, you should do it. - Do what?
-应该让你来做 -做什么
The assistant manager gig.
大堂经理
You're organized, good with people.
你井井有条 善于和人打交道
You should think about your future.
你该为你的将来做打算
Get a little management experience on your resume
给你的简历增添点经验
for when you're looking for your next job.
为你下次求职做准备
Are you firing me?
你是在解雇我吗
You offering Fiona Otis's job?
你把奥蒂斯的职位给菲奥娜
Uh, table four needs coffee, Melinda.
四号桌等着咖啡呢 梅琳达
- What about me? - What about you?
-那我呢 -你怎么了
I've been here longer than her.
我比她先来
I'm gonna need somebody who's dedicated to the job.
我需要一个能专注于工作的人
I've been working in this roach motel for nine years.
我在一个廉价旅馆干了九年
Yeah, you gonna work weekends and holidays?
是的 可你周末和节假日能工作吗
Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving Day?
平安夜 感恩节行吗
- I have a kid. - Yeah, me too.
-我有小孩 -我也有
That's why the assistant manager works Christmas and holidays.
所以才需要大堂经理在圣诞节等节假日里工作
You're just offering her the job because she blows you.
你给她工作是因为她给你吹箫
I mean, it's a great side benefit.
算是不错的附带收益
You leave your order up under that heat lamp any longer,
你把点餐在热灯下再放久点
your tuna melt's gonna need sunscreen.
你的金枪鱼三明治就需要防晒霜了
Think about that assistant manager thing.
好好考虑下大堂经理的事
You'd be great at it.
你会做得很出色的
Did Professor Youens grade my dynamical systems paper
我的动力系统论文是尤恩斯教授评的分
I deserve way better than a D.
我的论文可比D好多了
You--you plagiarized it, dude.
你的论文是抄袭的 伙计
"Qualitative behavior of dynamical systems
"动力系统的定性行为
or equations of motions that are primarily mechanical
或者主要是机械运动的运动方程
can impact solutions of differential equation"
可以影响微分方程的解答"
You sound like a Nobel Laureate.
听着就像是诺贝尔奖得主写的一样
You know why you sound like a Nobel Laureate?
知道为什么吗
Because you were. You lifted it from Ketterle.
因为就是诺贝尔奖得主写的 你抄袭了克特勒沃夫冈·克特勒 德国物理学家
What, you want me to Google it?
要我去谷歌给你吗
All right, listen, rewrite it in your own words,
听着 用你自己的话重写一次
hand it back to me tomorrow, I'll only knock you down
明天交给我 我只会给你的成绩
one letter grade, all right?
降一级 好吗
You could have had him expelled.
你可以直接开除他的
Yeah, well, the kid seemed like he needed a break.
我知道 可他看起来需要点喘息的空间
So you assumed the decision on what to do next
所以你想当然地认为决定该怎么做
was in your purview as my teaching assistant?
属于你作为助教的工作范畴
I don't think he's gonna do it again.
我觉得他不会再犯了
should consider teaching.
该考虑一下当老师
- Teaching? - Yeah.
-当老师 -是吗
The noble act of passing on knowledge to hungry minds
非常高尚 将知识传授给空虚饥渴的灵魂
starving for something to pull them out
将他们从脸书之类肤浅的
of their shallow little Facebook worlds?
社交网络泥潭中拉出来
I hear the pay kind of sucks.
我听说薪资待遇挺差劲的
That your objective in life?
那就是你的人生目标吗
An unconscionably large paycheck?
一张数额巨大的薪资单吗
Yeah, sounds all right to me.
是啊 我挺喜欢的
Plus, you know, the student loans are piling up.
再者说 学生贷款都要堆成山了
Are you even intending to repay your student loans?
你难道还指望能还清你的学生贷款吗
Uh, no, no. Probably not.
不 不 大概不行吧
So why not then use your talents for something
那何不将你的聪明才智用在
more challenging than managing a hedge fund portfolio
比管理对冲基金投资组合和买法拉利
and paying off your Ferrari?
更富有挑战性的事上呢
My boyfriend, Derek, the baby's father, is running late.
我男朋友德里克 孩子的父亲迟到了
Uh, when he gets here, can you ask someone to send him back?
如果他到了 能找个人把他送进来吗
Debs, did you get my text about picking up hamburger buns?
小黛 你收到我让你买汉堡面包的短信了吗
Hi! When did you get out?
你什么时候出来的
- This morning. - Why didn't you call?
-今天早上 -怎么不打电话给我
Oh, Jesus, your hair.
天哪 你的头发
I thought you had another couple months.
我以为你还要再蹲几个月呢
Got out on good behavior.
我表现良好获释
Yo, what's up, my nigger?
你好啊 我的小黑人
Wow, your voice. It dropped, like, two octaves.
你的嗓音 下降了得有两个八度了
Yeah, my testicles dropped too.
对 我的蛋蛋也坠下来了
How'd you get home?
你怎么回家的
G-Dogg picked me up from Kewanee this morning, drove me back up.
G-Dogg今早去基瓦尼接我 开车送我回来
Are you hungry? You must be.
你饿不饿 你肯定饿了
Nah, we hit Popeye's on the way back.
不饿 我们在回来路上吃炸鸡了
Could I have a friend sleep over?
可以让我一个朋友过来借宿吗
Nah, just a kid I met.
不 是个我碰见的小孩
and we should have a party, a--a welcome home party.
我们该办个派对 一个欢迎回家派对
Right? The whole family.
对吗 全家人都参加
- Yeah. - Does that sound good?
-不错 -你觉得可以吗
It's really great to have you home.
你回来真是太棒了
It's good to be home.
回家真好
Say hi to Yevgeny like you care.
跟叶夫根尼打个招呼装装样子
What's up, little man?
你好啊 小家伙
You never know when they're watching.
你不知道他们有没有在监视我们
Oh, what, that fat fuck? Could give a shit, believe me.
什么 那胖逼吗 不用管他 相信我
All he's thinking about is whether to have extra helpings
他满脑子在想的都是今晚能不能在他妈家
of kielbasa or pierogies at his mom's tonight.
多吃点波兰香肠或者饺子
I got another job for you.
我又给你找了份活儿
Joe Francetti, C block, 602.
C区602的乔·弗朗查蒂
They pay $2,500, but you must stab him in the eye.
他们出2500美金 但你得刺中他的眼睛
- Dead or blind? - Doesn't matter.
-要杀了他还是弄瞎他 -无所谓
- Either way. - What's my cut?
-都可以 -我能分多少
Same as last time. Fifty/fifty.
跟上次一样 五五分
He just gonna sit back there the whole time?
他打算一直在后面坐着吗
Lots more jobs coming in.
活越来越多
We make a lot of money with you in here.
有你在这里面我们赚了很多钱
Fine, look, why don't you take the milk sucker and scram?
好 你快带着那吃奶的滚开吧
I want to talk to Ian.
我想跟伊恩说话
Hey. In the eye, yes?
刺进眼睛 懂吗
- Yes. - In the eye.
-懂 -刺进眼睛
In the fucking eye. I got it.
他妈的刺中眼睛 我知道了
Thanks for coming back.
谢谢你来看我
Svetlana paid me.
斯维特拉娜花钱让我来的
Got a new tattoo.
我纹了个新纹身
Did it myself. Hurt like a son of a bitch.
是我自己纹的 可他妈疼了呢
It looks fucking infected.
好像他妈的感染了
Kind of hard to round up a clean needle in here.
在里面想找到根干净的针挺难的
Gallagher's spelled with two Ls.
加拉格的拉有两个L
No, it's fucking not.
不 才不是
Been thinking about you.
我一直在想你
You ever think of me?
你有想过我吗
You're here for 15 years.
可你得在牢里蹲15年
Yeah, but I'll be out in eight with overcrowding, so...
对 但如果人满了不出八年我就出去了
You tried to kill my sister.
可你之前想杀我姐
Half sister, one.
一 同父异母的姐姐
Two, like you give a siht.
二 反正你也不在乎
Bitch had it coming, calling fuckin' MPs on you.
是那婊子自找的 谁让她找宪兵抓你
Let's go. Move it in.
该走了 快点
Fuckin' lie if you have to, man.
就算骗我也可以
Eight years is a long time.
八年确实挺长的
Yeah, Mickey, I'll wait.
米奇 我会等你
- What are you doing home, huh? - Yo.
-你在宿舍干嘛呢 -好啊
No 40-year-old professor cooch on the menu tonight, bro?
今晚不和四十岁女教授缠绵吗 兄弟
Hey, you know about that?
你知道这事
Dude, you've been sneaking her in here a couple times a week.
兄弟 你一周内把她偷渡进宿舍好几次
I heard she might be fucking somebody new.
我听说她可能在和其他人上床
Oh, yeah? Where'd you hear that?
是吗 你听谁说的
Probably just a rumor, you know,
有可能只是谣言 你知道的
but you should definitely be lining up
但你真的该找一些
some age-appropriate dorm snatch.
年龄合适的妞儿囤着
Have it in your pocket for when, uh,
如果变态女教授放你鸽子
Professor Kinky bails on you.
你还可以有一个备胎
Hi, Mrs. D. Is Derek here?
你好德女士 请问德里克在家吗
Uh, we were supposed to meet someplace kind of important today,
我们今天约好要去做很重要的事
but he never showed up.
但他一直没出现
I tried calling him, but I guess his phone's off.
我打过他的电话 但他可能关机了
Can I leave a message for him to call me back when he gets here?
你能让他回家以后给我回个电话吗
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
His father took him to the airport.
他爸爸带他去机场了
He's moving to Florida to live with his grandmother.
他搬去佛罗里达州和他祖母一起住了
You won't be hearing from him again, Debbie.
你不会再听到他的消息了 黛比
He can't go to Florida!
他不能去佛罗里达
He can't go to Florida!
他不能去佛罗里达
He's the father of my child!
他可是我孩子的父亲
I'm carrying your grandchild!
我肚子里有你们的孙子
Fourteen and already a convicted drug trafficker.
你才十四岁就因为贩毒被抓了
I got to tell you, son...
我不得不说 儿子...
I couldn't be prouder.
我太为你骄傲了
I hope hopes for Lip, but with him in college now
我寄希望于利普 但他现在在大学里
and this one punching a clock,
而你旁边那位又在打卡上班
I was afraid none of my sons
所以我很怕我的儿子没一个
were gonna follow me into the family business.
能继承我们的家族事业
- I love you. - Ignore him.
-我爱你 -别理他
No, it's important that you know that
不 让你知道这一点很重要
I really love you.
我真的很爱你
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个快乐的好小伙*
Which nobody can deny.
我们大家都这么说
*Nobody can deny*
*大家都这么说*
That's all they had left.
他们只剩这个了
He didn't even make a wish.
他都没有许愿
a lot of the kids in there
少管所里的孩子
having to take it up the ass to survive?
必须让人捅菊花才能活命吧
- Kevin. - What?
-凯文 -干什么
That's what everybody's thinking, right?
大家都这么想 对吧
Mm. That's my sleepover.
我的留宿朋友到了
All right, I'll show you around the crib later.
我过会再带你到房子周围转转
Let's hit up the boys first.
我们先去见其他弟兄
Thanks for the party.
谢谢今天的派对
Good seeing you all.
很高兴见到大家
Well, I guess he won't mind if I eat his eggs.
我想他不会介意我吃他的鸡蛋
And we can still have our date.
我们还是可以去约会的
Sure. I'll get my jacket.
当然 我去拿外套
How much did you have to pay your friend
你付了你朋友多少钱
to let us in here?
他才放我们进来的
I was holding for him one time when I was busted,
有一次我帮他看货的时候被抓了
and I didn't rat him out.
但我没有揭发他
Lance owes me big-time.
兰斯欠我一个大人情
You thought any more about that assistant manager job?
大堂经理那件事你考虑过了吗
I don't know. Management?
我不知道 管理什么的
Wouldn't everybody hate me?
那样大家都会讨厌我吧
Well, everyone doesn't hate me.
大家可不讨厌我
Everybody hates their boss.
人人都讨厌他们的老板
That's, like, part of the all-American birthright.
这就像是美国人民与生俱来的权利之一
It's life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness,
包括生存 自由 追求幸福
and hating the fucking asshole that you have to work for.
以及讨厌你的傻逼老板的权利
Well, you already have a felony conviction,
你已经有一项重罪在身了
and people are gonna be reluctant to give you a chance,
找工作时别人也不大愿意给你机会
but with a little management experience on your résumé...
但如果你简历上有一点管理经验
...it'll make that next job easier to get.
你在找下一份工作时会容易很多
I don't know. Sales.
我不知道 销售
You can run an office or work at the Midas Muffler shop
你可以管理办公室或者去迈达斯汽车维修公司
or the Carpet Warehouse.
或者地毯公司
You'd really be helping me out.
你能帮我分担很多
There's nobody I trust more.
我最信任的人就是你
- Okay, I'll do it. - Really?
-好吧 我做 -真的吗
- Don't make me think about it for too long. - Okay.
-别让我考虑太久 -好吧
This is fucking stupid.
这太他妈傻了
- What? - Did you fuck her?
-什么 -你是不是睡了她
What's wrong with you?
你什么毛病
Stay away from her! You stay the fuck away from her!
离她远点 你他妈离她远一点
Stay away from who?
离谁远一点
From her! From Helene!
她 海伦娜
Stay away from my mom?
你让我离我妈远一点
get the fuck out of here.
快他妈滚吧
Making a bed for Nick.
帮尼克铺个床
Wouldn't he be more comfortable on the couch?
睡沙发不会更舒服一点吗
Was in solitary for, like, a year.
他被关了大概一年的禁闭室
Can't sleep in a bed.
在床上睡不着了
I'll be right there, Nick.
我马上就来 尼克
He likes me to have his back in the showers.
他冲澡时喜欢我帮他看着
Makes him feel safe.
那让他有安全感
He doesn't know any better.
他没有其他熟人了
He's been in juvie since he was nine.
他九岁就进了少管所
He set his dad on fire.
他放火烧了他爸
Otherwise they wouldn't have been able
否则他们也不会以谋杀罪
to charge him with murder.
来起诉他了
- How old is he? - Eighteen.
-他多大了 -十八
Had to let him out 'cause of his birthday.
因为是他生日 只好放他出来
He was living on the streets.
他之前住在大街上
Said he could crash at my crib.
我告诉他可以来我家睡
He's my brother from another mother.
虽不同父母 但我们情同兄弟
You feel? We're tight.
知道吗 我们紧密相连
Don't forget to take your meds.
别忘了吃药
What's up? Are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Just go away, Fiona.
走开 菲奥娜
You know you can always talk to me if you need to.
如果你想聊聊 随时来找我
and you had all that salt on your upper lip.
你的上唇沾满了盐
You loved that, didn't you?
你喜欢那样 对不对
My God, I love you.
天呐 我真爱你
You're gonna get us in trouble.
你会让咱们惹上麻烦的
All right, all right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
比安卡·萨姆森1981年11月17日-2015年4月5日
You keep quiet, okay?
你别出声 好吗
No yelling or anything like that.
别喊 什么声音都别发出
I love how lusty you are.
就喜欢你这股子淫荡劲
Oh, my God, I love your breasts.
老天 我太爱你的胸了
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Love it when you're on top.
我喜欢你在上面
I like to feel your breasts.
我喜欢你的胸
Your beautiful breasts.
它们真美
You a sick fuck, Gallagher! Get the hell out of my cemetery!
你变态 加拉格 滚出我的墓园
I warned you! Didn't I warn you?
我警告过你的 我没警告过你吗
I warned your dumb ass!
我警告过你的
Get your ass out of my cemetery!
赶紧滚出我的墓园
You crazy mother fucker! Get the hell out of here!
你这个变态 滚出去
Get out of here! I hope you rot in hell!
滚出去 祝你下地狱
- You beat up Dylan? - Shh. I didn't know--
-你打了迪兰 -小声点 我不知道
- You beat up my son? - I didn't know he was your son!
-你打了我儿子 -我不知道他是你儿子
- Are you out of your mind? - Professor? Tiffany Thomas.
-你疯啦 -教授 蒂芙尼·托马斯
Yeah, I was in your Intro to Ethics last semester.
上学期我选过您的伦理学概论
What were you doing coming over to my house without calling?
你不说一声就去我家是要干什么
I didn't know who he was.
我当时不知道他是谁
Okay, but what were you doing?
好吧 那你过去是要干什么
Were you spying on me? Are you insane?
你在监视我吗 你疯了吗
You have no right to be anywhere near my family or my house.
你无权接近我家人或者我的家
Yeah, you're right. It was stupid.
你说的没错 那太傻了
Is Dylan okay or...
迪兰还好吗
He wrestles at Yale.
在耶鲁还是摔跤手呢
His right eye is pretty swollen.
他的右眼肿起来了
- Says you hit hard. - Yeah, he hits hard.
-说你下手很重 -他下手也不轻啊
I mean, I think he nearly broke a rib or something.
我觉得他打断了我一根肋骨呢
You know, I thought your son
我还以为你儿子
off in prep school or something.
还上幼儿园什么的
Guess I was--I was feeling a little sorry for myself.
也许是 是我也为自己感到悲哀吧
Did you remember her from class?
你还记得她上过你的课吗
Not really very memorable.
她好像不是那么令人印象深刻
What are you doing, Frank?
你干什么呢 弗兰克
I'm just watching you sleep.
就是看着你睡觉
Oh, Jesus Christ, you're really starting to creep me out.
上帝啊 我真的开始觉得你诡异了
Are you looking out for yourself?
你有没有好好照顾自己
Doing breast self-exams?
自己做胸部检查
You know, cancer can sneak up on you.
癌症可是会悄然来袭的
Oh, a misunderstanding with the landscaper.
和庭院设计师出了点小误会
I'm gonna take a shower in a minute, get warm.
我马上就去洗澡 暖和一下
We're Derek's parents.
我们是德里克的家长
Debbie's friend Derek.
黛比的朋友德里克
We'd like to talk to you about the baby.
我们想和你谈谈孩子的事
Derek and Debbie's baby.
德里克和黛比的孩子
Holy shit. What else did I miss?
我操 我还错过什么好戏了
They help me feel closer to her.
能让我觉得离她近些