Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
(让我们痛饮吧兄弟们)
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
(烧杀抢掠是我们的乐趣)
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
(让我们痛饮吧兄弟们)
A pirate's life for me
我是一个海盗
We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack
所以我勒索 我偷窃 我毫不在乎
Cursed pirates sail these waters.
这儿常有海盗出没
You don't want to bring them.
你也不想引他们来吧
Mr. Gibbs, that will do.
够了 吉布斯
She was singing about pirates.
她在唱海盗的歌呢
It's bad luck to be singing about pirates
在这不寻常的浓雾里
with us mired in this unnatural fog.
唱着海盗的歌会给我们带来厄运的
Consider them marked.
我已经记住了
It's bad luck to have a woman on board, too.
带女人上船总会带来厄运
Even a miniature one.
即使是这么小的
I think it'd be rather exciting to meet a pirate.
我觉得如果能遇上海盗的话 也会是一件值得兴奋的事
Think again, Miss Swann.
再想想吧 斯旺小姐
Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them.
他们是卑鄙且放荡的人
I intend that any man who sails under a pirate flag
如果让我看到他们的旗子
or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves.
或是他们的衣服的话 我会毫不犹豫地给他们应有的惩罚
A short drop and a sudden stop.
让他们在绞刑架上就这么一落一停
Lieutenant Norrington, I appreciate your fervor,
诺灵顿上尉 我对此表示感激
but I'm concerned about the effect
不过我对我女儿所产生的影响
this subject will have upon my daughter.
表示担忧
My apologies, Governor Swann.
对不起 斯旺市长
Actually, I find it all fascinating.
其实我觉得这都挺有趣的
Yes. That's what concerns me.
这就是我所担心的
Look! A boy! There's a boy in the water!
看!那儿有个男孩在水面上漂着!
Man the ropes. Fetch a hook.
把绳子放下去 拿钩子来
He's still breathing.
他还有呼吸
Mary, Mother of God.
我的天哪!
What happened here?
发生什么事了?
It's the powder magazine.
摧毁它需要有一定量的武器
Merchant vessels run heavily armed.
商船一般都有很好的武装
A lot of good it did them.
他们可真客气
Everyone's thinking it. I'm just saying it.
我只是说出每个人所想的
There's no proof of that. It's probably an accident.
这不可能 一般来说这只是一个意外事故
Rouse the captain immediately.
向船长预警
Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats.
准备全速航行 起航!
Elizabeth, I want you to accompany the boy.
伊丽莎白 我希望你陪着那男孩
He'll be in your charge.
你负责照料他
My name's Elizabeth Swann.
我叫伊丽莎白 斯旺
I'm watching over you, Will.
我会照顾你的
Has he said anything?
他说什么了吗?
His name's William Turner. That's all I found out.
我只知道他叫威尔 特纳
Still abed at this hour?
现在还在睡?
Oh, it's a beautiful day.
美好的一天!
I have a gift for you.
我有一个礼物要送你
May I inquire as to the occasion?
有什么特别的理由吗?
Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter?
难道一个父亲送给女儿礼物还要什么理由吗?
I hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today.
我希望你能在今天的典礼上穿着它
Captain Norrington's promotion ceremony.
诺灵顿上校的升职典礼
Commodore Norrington, as he's about to become.
他将成为诺灵顿准将
A fine gentleman, don't you think?
一个不错的绅士 你觉得呢?
He fancies you, you know.
他喜欢你
Elizabeth? How's it coming?
伊丽莎白? 感觉怎么样?
It's difficult to say.
很难说
I'm told it's the latest fashion in London.
这是伦敦最流行的款式
Well, women in London must've learnt not to breathe.
那么伦敦的女人一定不用呼吸
Milord, you have a visitor.
老爷 你有一个客人
Good to see you again.
很高兴能再见到你
I have your order.
我拿来了你要的东西
The blade is folded steel.
刀刃是钢质的
That's gold filigree laid into the handle.
在刀柄处镶有金子
Perfectly balanced.
完美的平衡
The tang is nearly the full width of the blade.
柄脚和刀刃基本同宽
lmpressive. Very impressive.
很好 太美妙了!
Commodore Norrington is going to be very pleased with this.
诺灵顿准将一定会很满意的
Do pass my compliments on to your master.
向你的师傅表达我对他的谢意
A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated.
一个工匠总希望自己的作品 能被人喜欢
Elizabeth, you look absolutely stunning.
伊丽莎白 你看起来好美
It's so good to see you.
能见到你实在是太好了
I had a dream about you last night.
我昨晚梦见你了
Yes, is that entirely proper for you --
你觉得的这样合适吗?
About the day we met. Do you remember?
你记得我们相遇的那天吗?
How could I forget, Miss Swann?
我怎么会忘记呢 斯旺小姐
How many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?
我要跟你说多少次 叫我伊丽莎白
At least once more, Miss Swann, as always.
最起码再多一次 斯旺小姐
At least the boy has a sense of propriety.
这孩子可懂礼貌多了
We really must be going. There you are.
我们得走了
Good day, Mr. Turner.
再见 特纳先生
Hold up, there, you.
你给我站住
It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock.
你要缴付一先令 才能让你的船停靠
And I shall need to know your name.
而且你得告诉我你的名字
What do you say to three shillings,
我给你三先令
and we forget the name?
我们不要再讲名字的问题了
Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith.
欢迎来到皇家港 史密斯先生
This dock is off limits to civilians.
一般民众不能进入这个码头
I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know.
对不起 我不知道
If I see one, I shall inform you immediately.
如果我看到的话会告诉你们的
There's some sort of high-toned and fancy to-do up at the fort.
在那儿似乎有不少好玩的东西
How could it be two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves
为什么像你们这样出色的士兵
did not merit an invitation?
没有权力进去观赏呢?
Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits.
因为需要有人来确保 一般民众不进入那码头
It's a fine goal, to be sure.
这是一个高尚的目标
But it seems to me that a ship like that
不过我觉得那边的船
makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.
让这里的一艘相形见绌了
The Dauntless is the power in these waters, true.
无畏号是海上的霸主没错
But there's no ship as can match the Interceptor for speed.
但以速度上来讲 没有船能比过拦截号
I've heard of one.
我听说过一艘更快的
It's supposed to be very fast. Nigh uncatchable.
他几乎是无法追上的
Well, there's no real ship as can match the Interceptor,
没有实际存在的船 能比得上拦截号
Black Pearl is a real ship.
黑珍珠是实际存在的
Yes, it is. I've seen it.
它是的 我曾经看到过
You haven't seen it.
你没看过
You've seen a ship with black sails
你看过黑帆的船
that's crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil
被一群混蛋水手和邪恶船长驾驶
that Hell itself spat him back out?
连地狱都不欢迎他们
But I have seen a ship with black sails.
我确实看过黑帆的船
No ship that's not crewed by the damned
没有其他的船
and captained by a man so evil that Hell spat him out
被一群混蛋水手和邪恶船长驾驶的
could possibly have black sails, therefore couldn't be
会有黑色的帆
any other ship than the Black Pearl,
所以除了黑珍珠不可能有别的
Is that what you're saying?
这是你想说的吗?
Like I said, there's no real ship
就像我说的
as can match the Interceptor,
没有实际存在的船赶得上拦截号
You don't have permission to be there.
你不能来这儿
I'm sorry. It's such a pretty boat.
对不起 这船太美了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Smith. Or Smithy, if you like.
史密斯 如果你愿意的话 史密西
What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?
你来皇家港的目的是什么?
Yeah. And no lies.
是的 不准说谎
Well, then, I confess.
我承认
It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships,
我想要霸占一艘船
pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder,
在托图加招一些水手烧杀抢掠
and otherwise pilfer my weaselly black guts out.
再把那些告密者杀了
-I said no lies. -I think he's telling the truth.
-我说过不许说谎 -我觉得他说的是实话
If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us.
如果这是实话的话 他就不会告诉我们
Unless you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told you.
你就连是真话也不愿相信
May I have a moment?
你可以过来一下吗?
You look lovely, Elizabeth.
你看起来很漂亮 伊丽莎白
I apologize if I seem forward, but I must speak my mind.
我对我的直接表示抱歉 但我一定要说出我的心声
This promotion throws into sharp relief
这次的晋升
that which I have not yet achieved.
使我如释重负
A marriage to a fine woman.
我期望娶一个好女人
You have become a fine woman, Elizabeth.
而你就是那个好女人 伊丽莎白
Yes, I'm a bit nervous myself.
我也很紧张
And then they made me their chief.
然后我被他们选为头领
Sir, it's a miracle she missed them.
她没掉在上面已经是奇迹了
-Will you be saving her? -I can't swim.
-你会去救她吗? -我不会游泳
Pride of the King's Navy, you are.
你是国王舰队的荣耀
She's not breathing!
她没有呼吸了!
I never would've thought of that.
我可想不到会是这个
Clearly you've never been to Singapore.
很明显你没去过新加坡
Where did you get that?
你从哪里得到的?
-Father. -What?
-爸爸 -怎么了?
Commodore, do you really intend to kill my rescuer?
准将 难道你要杀了我的救命恩人吗?
I believe thanks are in order.
我相信一次感谢已足够了
Had a brush with the East lndia Trading Company, did we, pirate?
在东印度公司见过面 不是吗 海盗?
Keep your guns on him, men. Gillette, fetch some irons.
把枪对准他 吉雷特 拿些铁链来
Jack Sparrow, isn't it?
杰克 斯派洛 是吧?
Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please, sir.
杰克 斯派洛船长 更确切一些
Well, I don't see your ship, Captain.
船长 那么你的船呢?
I'm in the market, as it were.
我正在寻找
He said he'd come to commandeer one.
他说他要抢一艘
Told you he was telling the truth. These are his, sir.
我早说过他说的是实话 这些东西是他的 长官
No additional shot nor powder.
没有子弹
A compass that doesn't point North.
不会指北的指南针
And I half expected it to be made of wood.
我还以为这也是木头做的呢!
You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
你毫无疑问是我见过最差劲的海盗
But you have heard of me.
但你一定听说过我
Commodore, I really must protest.
准将 我要抗议
Carefully, Lieutenant.
小心点上尉
Pirate or not, this man saved my life.
不管他是不是海盗 它救过我的命
One good deed is not enough to redeem a man
一次善行掩盖不了他以前的恶迹
Though it seems enough to condemn him.
看起来他是罪无可恕了
I knew you'd warm up to me.
我知道你会帮我的
Commodore Norrington, my effects, please.
诺灵顿准将 我的东西
-lt is Elizabeth, isn't it? -It's Miss Swann.
-你叫伊丽莎白? -是斯旺小姐
Miss Swann, if you'd be so kind.
帮我穿上它 斯旺小姐
Come, come, dear. We don't have all day.
快点 亲爱的 时间不多了
Now if you'll be very kind.
如果你可以的话
Easy on the goods, darling.
小心点 宝贝
You're despicable.
你这个卑鄙小人
Sticks and stones, love.
好过去送死
I saved your life. You save mine. We're square.
我救你一命你还我一命 大家扯平
Gentlemen, milady, you will always remember this
先生们 女士们 你们将永远记住这一天
as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
因为你们差点就抓住了杰克 斯派洛
Now will you shoot him?
你们现在可以开枪了
Gillette, Mr. Sparrow has a dawn appointment with the gallows.
吉雷特 斯派洛先生和 绞刑架有一个约会
I would hate for him to miss it.
我不希望他迟到了
Right where I left you.
没动过
Not where I left you.
被人动过了
You're the one they're hunting.
你是他们在找的人
You seem familiar. Have I threatened you before?
你看起来很面熟 我曾经威胁过你吗?
I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates.
我只是不愿和海盗搭上关系
It would be a shame to put a mark on your record.
那对玷污你的记录感到抱歉
So if you'll excuse me.
如果你允许的话
Do you think this wise, boy?
你觉得这样做理智吗?
Crossing blades with a pirate?
和一个海盗比剑
You threatened Miss Swann.
你曾试图伤害斯旺小姐
You know what you're doing. I'll give you that. Excellent form.
既然你执意要如此 我就陪你玩玩 剑术还不赖
But how's your footwork?
那么脚步呢?
And now I step again.
我再走一步
That is a wonderful trick.
这把戏看起来不错
Except, once again, you are between me and my way out.
只是你阻挡了我逃跑
And now you have no weapon.
而且你现在已经没有武器了
Who makes all these?
这些剑是谁造的?
And I practice with them three hours a day.
而且我每天都练三个小时
You need to find yourself a girl, mate.
朋友 你得为你自己找个女孩
Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day
又或者你每天练三小时的原因
is that you found one
是你已经找到了一个
and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet.
只不过还没得到她
You're not a eunuch, are you?
你不会是太监吧?
I practice three hours a day so when I meet a pirate,
我每天练三小时 是为了当我遇见一个海盗的时候
-Please move. -No.
-请走开 -不
I cannot just step aside and let you escape.
我不可以坐视你离开
This shot is not meant for you.
这一枪本不是为你准备的
There he is! Over here!
他在这儿!
Excellent work, Mr. Brown.
做得很好 布朗先生
You've assisted in the capture of a fugitive.
你帮助我们抓到了一个逃犯
Just doing my civic duty, sir.
我只是尽我的公民义务而已 长官
I trust you will remember this is the day
我相信你一定会记住
Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped.
这一天杰克 斯派洛几乎逃跑了
-Can you smell it? -Come here.
-闻到了吗? -快过来
-It's marrowbone. -Come here.
这儿有肉骨头 -过来
-Want a juicy bone? -Come here.
-看这美味的骨头 -来
-Come here, boy! -Come on.
-乖 过来 -快过来
You can keep doing that forever. The dog is never going to move.
你们这样是没用的 那狗绝对不会过来的
if we haven't resigned ourself to the gallows just yet.
因为我们还不想上绞刑架
It was a difficult day for you, I'm sure.
今天的经历一定让你受惊了
I suspected Commodore Norrington would propose.
我之前就料到诺灵顿准将会向我求婚
I must admit, I wasn't prepared for it.
但我还是没有什么准备
I meant you being threatened by that pirate. Sounds terrifying.
我是说你被那个海盗挟持 听起来怪可怕的
Yes, it was terrifying.
那是怪可怕的
But the commodore proposed. Fancy that.
诺灵顿准将终于向你求婚了 真令人羡慕
Now, that's a smart match, miss, if it's not too bold to say.
恕我直言 你们可真是郎才女貌
It is a smart match.
我们确实是
He's what any woman should dream of marrying.
一个任何女人都想要嫁的好男人
Well, that Will Turner. He's a fine man, too.
不过那个威尔 特纳也不错
That is too bold.
我想这有点过分了
Well, begging your pardon, miss. It was not my place.
对不起 小姐 我想我还是走了
Has my daughter given you an answer yet?
我的女儿给你答复了吗?
Well, she has had a very trying day.
今天对她来说可不容易
Ghastly weather, don't you think?
坏天气 你觉得呢?
-I know those guns. -Men to arms!
-我知道是谁 -全副武装!
I've heard stories.
我听过它的故事
She's been preying on ships and settlements for near 10 years.
它到处抢掠已有十多年了
Never leaves any survivors.
从来没有一个生还者
Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?
那这些故事是从哪儿来的?
Sight the muzzle flash!
看清那些亮点!
Aim for the flashes!
瞄准亮点!
I need a full strike, fore and aft.
我要对整艘船进行炮轰
Mr. Stephens, more cartridges!
施蒂芬斯 再多点弹药
Governor, barricade yourself in my office.
去我的办公室躲起来 市长
Miss Swann, they've come to kidnap you!
斯旺小姐 他们来绑架你
You're the governor's daughter.
因为你是市长的女儿!
Listen. They haven't seen you.
他们没有看到你
The first chance you get, run to the fort.
快跑去堡垒那边
No! No! No! It's hot!
不要!好烫啊!
We know you're here, poppet.
乖孩子 我知道你在这儿
Come out and we promise we won't hurt you.
出来吧 我们不会伤害你的
We will find you, poppet.
我们会找到你的 乖孩子
You've got something of ours, and it calls to us.
是你手里的东西召唤我们来的
The gold calls to us.
那金子在召唤我们
I invoke the right of parley.
我请求帕雷的权利
According to the Code of the Brethren set down by the pirates Morgan and Bartholomew,
根据摩根和巴塞洛缪制定的海盗法典
you have to take me to your captain.
你必须带我去见你们的船长
If an adversary demands parley,
如果俘虏要求帕雷的话
you can do them no harm until the parley is complete.
我们不能伤害她直至仪式结束
To blazes with the Code.
让法典见鬼去吧
She wants to be taken to the captain.
她想要见船长
And she'll go without a fuss.
所以任何人都不可以阻挠
We must honor the Code.
我们必须遵照法典行事
-Will! -Come on!
-威尔! -快!
Out of my way, scum!
走开人渣!
My sympathies, friend.
对不起了朋友
You've no manner of luck at all.
看来你不怎么走运
It's just you and me now.
现在只有我们俩了
It's you and old Jack. Come on.
只有你和我了 快过来
Come on. That's a boy.
来 听话
Good boy. Come get the bone.
乖孩子 尝尝这骨头
That's a good boy. Come on.
这才是个好孩子 来
A bit closer. A bit closer.
再近一点
That's it. That's it, doggy.
对了 乖狗儿
Come on, you filthy, slimy, mangy cur.
快 你这污秽的杂种
No, no! I didn't mean it!
不不不! 我不是这个意思!
This ain't the armory.
这里不是军械库
Well, well, well. Look what we have here, Twigg.
看看这是谁 提格
Captain Jack Sparrow.
杰克 斯派洛船长
Last time I saw you,
我最后一次见你
you were all alone on a godforsaken island,
你一个人在一个要命的荒岛上
shrinking into the distance.
在我的视野中慢慢消失
His fortunes aren't improved much.
看来你的厄运还没有结束
Worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen.
顾好你们自己吧 先生们
The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.
地狱的最底层 是为你们这些叛徒准备的
So there is a curse.
是那咒语
You know nothing of hell.
你什么也不知道
That's very interesting.
太有趣了
I didn't know we was taking on captives.
我没料到我们会有俘虏
She's invoked the right of parley with Captain Barbossa.
她要求行使帕雷的权利 所以我们带她来见巴伯萨船长
-I'm here to -- -You'll speak when spoken to.
-我来这儿是.... -让你开口的时候你再开口
And ye will not lay a hand
我不希望再看到
on those under the protection of parley.
那些被帕雷保护着的人受到威胁
My apologies, miss.
我对此表示抱歉 小姐
Captain Barbossa, I am here to negotiate
巴伯萨船长 我是来谈判的
the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal.
我希望你们停止攻击皇家港
There were a lot of long words in there.
好冗长的句子
We're naught but humble pirates.
我们只不过是一些出身低微的海盗
What is it that you want?
简单点吧
I want you to leave and never come back.
我希望你们离开 并且永远不要回来
I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
我倾向于拒绝你的要求
Me holds are bursting with swag.
我好紧张阿
That bit of shine matters to us?
你认为这闪闪发光的东西对我们很重要吗?
It's what you've been searching for. I recognize this ship.
这是你们要找的 我认得这艘船
I saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England.
我在八年前见过它
I suppose if it is worthless,
我想既然它没什么意义的话
there's no point in me keeping it.
我也没有理由再留着它了
You have a name, missy?
你叫什么名字 小姐?
Elizabeth Turner.
伊丽莎白 特纳
I'm a maid in the governor's household.
我是市长家的一个女仆
How does a maid own a trinket such as that?
一个女仆怎会有如此珍贵的东西?
Family heirloom, perhaps?
家族继承的
I didn't steal it, if that's what you mean.
这不是偷的 如果你的意思的话
Very well. Hand it over.
很好 把它给我
We'll put your town to our rudder and ne'er return.
我们会离开你的城市永远不再回来
Still the guns and stow them.
停止开火
Wait! You have to take me to shore!
等一下! 你得把我送上岸
According to the Code --
根据法典的规定-
First, your return to shore was not part of our agreement.
第一 我们的协议并不包括把你送上岸
So I must do nothing.
所以我没有这个义务
You must be a pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply,
第二 你必须是一个海盗 法典才会对你生效
Thirdly, the Code is more what you'd call guidelines
第三 法典只不过是一些指导
than actual rules.
它并不是必须遵守的规定
Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.
特纳小姐 欢迎来到黑珍珠
They've taken her. They've taken Elizabeth.
他们抢走了她 他们把伊丽莎白抢走了
Mr. Murtogg, remove this man.
莫托先生 把这个人带走
We have to hunt them down. We must save her.
我们要抓住他们 我们一定要救她!
And where do you propose we start?
你觉得我们该怎么做?
If you have information concerning my daughter,
如果你有有关我女儿的情报
That Jack Sparrow. He talked about the Black Pearl,
那个杰克 斯派洛提起过黑珍珠
Mentioned it is more what he did.
只是提起而已
Ask him where it is. He could lead us to it.
问他试试看 他也许会带我们去
No. The pirates who invaded this fort
不 那些攻击我们的海盗
left Sparrow locked in his cell, ergo they are not his allies.
并没有救走他 所以他们不可能是一伙的
We will establish their most likely course.
我们会试着去找到他们可能的航线
That's not good enough!
这不够!
Mr. Turner, you are not a military man.
特纳先生 你不是一个军人
You are not a sailor.
不是一个水手
You are a blacksmith.
你只不过是一个铁匠
And this is not the moment for rash actions.
而且这不是意气用事的时候
Do not make the mistake of thinking
不要以为你是唯一一个
you are the only man here who cares for Elizabeth.
担心伊丽莎白的人
You are familiar with that ship. The Black Pearl,
你对那艘黑珍珠很熟吧
Where does it make berth?
它会在哪里停靠?
Have you not heard the stories?
你听说过
Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants
巴伯萨船长和他那群走狗的故事吗?
sail from the dreaded lsla de Muerta.
他们来自死亡之岛
It's an island that cannot be found,
一个除了去过那儿
except by those who already know where it is.
没有其他人能够找得到的小岛
The ship's real enough.
那艘船是存在的
lts anchorage must be a real place.
所以它停靠的地方也一定存在
Because you're a pirate.
因为你是海盗
And you want to turn pirate yourself, is that it?
那么你自己也想成为海盗?
They took Miss Swann.
他们带走了斯旺小姐
Oh, so it is that you found a girl.
哦 你终于找到了你的女孩
I see. Well, if you're intending to brave all,
我明白了 不过你要英雄救美的话
hasten to her rescue, and so win fair lady's heart,
要获得她的心
you'll have to do it alone, mate.
你必须一个人去做 朋友
I see no profit in it for me.
我看不出这对我会有任何好处
I can get you out of here.
我能把你救出来
How's that? They key's run off.
怎么救? 已经没有钥匙了
I helped build these cells.
这牢房是我造的
These are half-pin barrel hinges.
这些是半固定的铁链
With the right leverage and the proper application of strength.
利用杠杆原理和一些巧力
The door will lift free.
就能轻松地把它抬起来
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
That would be short for William, I imagine.
那是威廉的缩写是吧?
No doubt named for your father.
毫无疑问是随你父亲的
Well, Mr. Turner, I've changed me mind.
特纳先生 我改变了我的决定
If you spring me from this cell, I swear on pain of death
如果你能把我救出去的话
I shall take you to the Black Pearl
我会不顾一切把你带到黑珍珠上
and your bonny lass.
去见你的心肝宝贝
Do we have an accord?
那么我们就有了约定?
Hurry. Someone will have heard that.
快一点 有人会听见的
Not without my effects.
不能忘了我的东西
We're going to steal the ship?
我们要去偷船?
We're going to commandeer that ship.
我们要去抢那艘船
One question about your business.
我还有一个问题
Or there's no use going.
否则我们也没有出发的必要
How far are you willing to go to save her?
可以牺牲到怎样的程度?
No worries, then.
那就没什么疑问了
This is either madness or brilliance.
疯狂和伟大之间只有一线之隔
It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
他们往往是相伴而行的
Everyone stay calm! We are taking over the ship.
大家不要惊慌! 我们已经控制了这条船
This ship cannot be crewed by two men.
两个人是驾驭不了这条船的
You'll never make it out of the bay.
你永远也开不出这个码头
Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.
小子 我是斯派洛船长
LT. GlLLETTE: Sir, they've taken the Dauntless!
长官 他们抢走了无畏号
They've taken the ship!
他们把船抢走了!
Sparrow and Turner have taken the Dauntless!
斯派洛和特纳把无畏号抢走了!
Rash, Turner. Too rash.
特纳 你太鲁莽了
That is without doubt the worst pirate I have ever seen.
毫无疑问他是我见过的最难缠的海盗
Bring her around! Bring her around!
转舵! 转舵!
Search every cabin, every hull, down to the bilges.
全面搜查这艘船
Sailors, back to the Interceptor,
水手们 快回去拦截号
Thank you, Commodore, for getting us ready to make way.
谢谢你 准将
We'd have had a hard time of it by ourselves.
你为我们省了不少力气
Set topsails and clear up this mess.
扬帆全速航行
With the wind, we won't catch them.
在有风的情况下我们根本追不上它
I don't need to. Get them in range of the long nines.
我并不想追上它 只要让它进入我们的射程范围之内
We are to fire on our own ship, sir?
我们要击毁自己的船 长官?
I'd rather see her at the bottom of the ocean
我宁愿看到它沉睡在海底
than in the hands of a pirate.
也不能让他落入海盗的手中
Commodore, he's disabled the rudder chain, sir.
准将 他把舵给定死了
That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen.
他是我见过最厉害的海盗
WlLL: When I was a lad living in England,
在我还是个小孩的时候
my mother raised me by herself.
我妈一个人把我拉扯大
After she died, I came out here, looking for my father.
她死了之后 我就来这儿找我爸
My father, Will Turner.
我的爸爸 威尔 特纳
It was only after you learnt my name you agreed to help.
你是听了他的名字之后才决定帮我的
Since that's what I wanted, I didn't press the matter.
因为这也是我所希望的 所以我也没有深究
I'm not a simpleton, Jack.
我不是傻子 杰克
You knew my father.
你认识我的父亲
Probably one of the few who knew him as William Turner.
也许是少数几个 知道他叫威廉特纳的人
Everyone else called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill.
大部分人都叫他系带王
Good man. Good pirate.
一个好人 一个好海盗
I swear, you look just like him.
我发誓 你简直和他长得一模一样
He was a merchant sailor.
他是个跑货运的水手
A respectable man who obeyed the law.
一个可敬守法的人
He was a bloody pirate. A scallywag.
他是个凶残的海盗 一个恶棍
My father was not a pirate.
我父亲不是海盗
Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again.
放下它 孩子 不值得再被痛扁
You ignored the rules of engagement.
你从来不按规则格斗
In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
不然我早杀了你了
Then that's not much incentive for me to fight fair.
我没有必要按规矩交战 不是吗?
Now, as long as you're just hanging there, pay attention.
只要你还吊在那里 就听好了
The only rules that really matter are these.
真正唯一的规则是:
What a man can do and what a man can't do.
人可以做什么 人无法做什么
you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man
例如你可以认为你父亲是个海盗 同时又是个好人 ...
Pirate is in your blood,
孩子你有海盗血统
so you'll have to square with that someday.
所以你迟早会同流合污的
Now, me, for example.
而比如我
I can let you drown.
我可以淹死你
But I can't bring this ship into Tortuga
但我无法单靠自己航行到特图加
all by me onesy, savvy?
懂吗?
Can you sail under the command of a pirate?
你能在一个海盗的指挥下开船...
More importantly, it is indeed a sad life
更主要的是
that has never breathed deep this sweet bouquet
一个人从来没有领略过 特图加多姿多彩是令人悲伤的
that is Tortuga, savvy?
懂吗?
I'll tell you, mate,
让我来告诉你吧
if every town in the world were like this one,
如果世界上每个城镇都像这样
no man would ever feel unwanted.
将再没有人会感到失落
Not sure I deserved that.
这巴掌是给我的吗?
I may have deserved that.
也许这巴掌是我活该被打的
Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot!
去死吧 你这个懒惰碎嘴的白痴!
You should know better than to wake a man when he's sleeping.
在弄醒一个人之前 你应该掂量清楚
Fortunately, I know how to counter it.
啊 还好我懂得应付
The man who did the waking
清醒的人
buys the man who was sleeping a drink.
给迷迷糊糊的人买了杯酒
The man who was sleeping drinks while listening to a proposition
迷迷糊糊的人一边喝酒
from the man who did the waking.
一边听着清醒人的建议
Aye, that'll about do it.
好的 那就开始吧
Blast! I'm already awake!
他妈的!我已经醒了!
That was for the smell.
是为了清洗那种气味
Now, what's the nature of this venture of yourn?
你在搞什么冒险?
I'm going after the Black Pearl,
我在找黑珍珠
I know where it's going to be, and I'm gonna take it.
我知道他要在哪里出现 所以我要去把它夺回来
Jack, it's a fool's errand.
杰克 这可是傻瓜干的事
You know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl,
你比我更了解很珍珠的传说
That's why I know what Barbossa is up to.
这就是为什么我更了解巴博萨
All I need is a crew.
我只要一船水手
From what I hear of Barbossa,
据闻巴博萨船长
he's not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with one.
不会冒傻乎乎的险 也不会听人教唆
I'd say it's a good thing I'm not a fool.
谢天谢地 我不是个傻瓜
What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?
你凭什么认为巴博萨会还给你船?
Let's just say it's a matter of leverage.
可以说这是种互惠互利
That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner.
那是‘系带王’特纳的孩子
His only child, savvy?
他唯一的孩子 知道吗?
"Leverage," says you.
你说互惠互利
"I think I feel a change in the wind," says i.
我说情况已变了
I'll find us a crew.
我会找到船员的
There's bound to be some sailors crazy as you.
一定有些像你一样疯狂的家伙
One can only hope.
只要有希望 就要尽全力
Take what you can.
用我们的生命
You'll be dining with the captain.
你将和船长共进晚餐
And he requests you wear this.
他要求你穿上这个
You tell the captain
你告诉船长
that I am disinclined to acquiesce to his request.
我不会听命于他的
He said you'd say that.
他说你会这么说的
He also said, if that be the case,
他还说如果情况是那样
you'll be dining with the crew.
你将和船员们共进晚餐
And you'll be naked.
.....一丝不挂的.....
There's no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress.
这不是什么庆祝晚宴 也没必要顾及他人
You must be hungry.
你一定很饿了
There would be no sense to be killing you.
杀死你特纳小姐是不合常理的
Release me. You have your trinket.
那就放了我 你已经得到那件东西
I'm of no further value to you.
我对你再也没用了
You don't know what this is, do you?
你不知道这是什么 是吗?
It's a pirate medallion.
这是海盗金币
This is Aztec gold.
这是阿兹泰克金牌
One of 882 identical pieces
882块相同的金牌之一
they delivered in a stone chest to Cortes himself.
原本是装在石箱运给科顿自己的
Blood money paid to stem the slaughter
这些钱是为了
he wreaked upon them with his armies.
阻止他带领的军队屠杀的
But the greed of Cortes was insatiable.
但科顿贪得无厌
So the heathen gods placed upon the gold a terrible curse.
所以那些异教徒的神给这些金牌 下了可怕的咒语
Any mortal that removes
只要任何人
but a single piece from that stone chest
从石箱里仅拿出一块金牌
shall be punished for eternity.
将被永远地惩罚
I hardly believe in ghost stories anymore, Captain.
我可不再信鬼怪的故事 巴博萨船长
That's exactly what I thought when we were told the tale.
我们第一次听到这个传说的时候 我们也像你一样
Buried on an island of dead what cannot be found,
金牌埋在一个无法找到的岛屿上
except for those who know where it is.
除了那些知道地点的人
Find it, we did.
我们成功地找到了它们
lnside be the gold.
装满了金牌
And we took them all.
我们把它们全部据为己有
We spent them and traded them
用来买东西 兑换
and frittered them away on drink and food
我们将那些金子挥霍在酒食品
and pleasurable company.
还有寻欢作乐上
The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize,
我们挥霍的越多 我们就越意识到
the drink would not satisfy,
美酒已经无法满足我们
food turned to ash in our mouths,
美食在我们的嘴里变成了灰尘
and all the pleasurable company in the world
这世上的所有的寻欢作乐
could not slake our lust.
都无法满足我们的欲望
We are cursed men, Miss Turner.
我们是被诅咒的人 特纳小姐
Compelled by greed, we were, but now we are consumed by it.
被我们的贪婪驱使着 而现在我们却被它榨干
There is one way we can end our curse.
解除咒语的办法只有一个
All the scattered pieces of the Aztec gold
把流落四方的阿兹泰克金币 全都收归一处
must be restored and the blood repaid.
还要以血还血
Thanks to ye, we have the final piece.
真是多谢你了 最后的金币终于到手了
And the blood to be repaid?
血债要血偿了?
That's why there's no sense to be killin' you yet.
那就为什么我们现在 还不杀了你的原因
After killing me, what is it you're planning on doing next?
杀了我之后你还打算干啥?
The moonlight shows us for what we really are.
月光让我们原形毕露了
We are not among the living, and so we cannot die.
我们算不上活人 自然也不可能死
But neither are we dead.
但我们也不是死人
For too long I've been parched and unable to quench it.
太久太久了 我渴得要命却无法解渴
Too long I've been starving to death and haven't died.
太久太久了 我饿得要死却求死不能
Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea
风吹到脸上 浪打到身上都没有一丝感觉
nor the warmth of a woman's flesh.
更别说温香软玉的女人了
You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner.
你最好开始相信那些鬼故事吧 特纳小姐
What are you looking at? Back to work!
你们看什么看?回去干活!
Feast your eyes, Captain.
一饱眼福吧 我的船长
All of them faithful hands before the mast.
这儿站着的 全都是忠心耿耿的好水手
Every man worth his salt.
全都是吃这碗饭长大的
And crazy to boot.
而且全都够疯的
So this is your able-bodied crew?
他们就是你身强力壮的船员吗?
-You, sailor! -Cotton, sir.
- 你 伙计! - 科顿 先生!
Mr. Cotton, do you have the courage to follow orders
科顿先生 你有服从命令的勇气和毅力
and stay true in the face of danger and death?
即便面对危险和死亡也忠心不二吗?
Mr. Cotton! Answer, man!
科顿先生!请回答我!
He's a mute. Poor devil had his tongue cut out.
他是个哑巴.可怜的家伙舌头被人割了
He trained the parrot to talk for him.
所以他训练了一只鹦鹉来代他说话
No one's yet figured how.
他是怎么办到的谁也不知道
Mr. Cotton's parrot.
科顿先生的鹦鹉!
Wind in the sails! Wind in the sails!
顺风!顺风!
Mostly we figure that means "yes."
我们一般就当这个是"是的"的意思
Of course it does.
当然是这个意思
Well, you've proved they're mad.
你证明了他们是一帮疯子
And what's the benefit for us?
我们有啥好处啊?
I suppose you didn't deserve that.
我想你这巴掌你又挨冤枉了吧?
No, that one I deserved.
没有 这不冤枉
You stole my boat!
你偷了我的船!
Borrowed. Borrowed without permission.
只是借用一下 未经允许的借用
But with every intention of bringing it back.
但一心一意要还给你的
You'll get another one.
我会另还一艘给你的
-What say you? -Aye!
- 你们怎么说? - 赞成!
No, no, it's frightful bad luck to bring a woman aboard, sir.
不不不不 带女人上船会很走霉运的
lt'll be far worse not to have her.
不带上她会更倒霉的
How can we sail to an island that nobody can find
用这么一个破指南针
with a compass that doesn't work?
我们怎么可能驶到 那个没人能找到的小岛啊?
Aye, the compass doesn't point North,
没错 这指南针是不指南了
but we're not trying to find North, are we?
可我们也不是要找南在那儿啊 对不对?
We should drop canvas, sir.
我们得撤帆了
She can hold a bit longer.
再坚持一会儿
What's in your head that's put you in such a fine mood?
你都是怎么想的才能这么乐观啊 船长?
We're catching up.
我们会赶上他们的
Time to go, poppet.
该上路了 乖乖!
Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!
喔!喔!喔!喔!
Dead men tell no tales.
死人不说谎
Puts a chill in the bones
好恐怖的地方
how many honest sailors have been claimed by this passage.
这条航道要了多少好水手的命啊
How is it that Jack came by that compass?
杰克的那个指南针怎么来的你知道吗?
Not a lot's known about Jack fore he showed up in Tortuga
杰克 斯派洛上特图加岛以前的事很少有人知道
with a mind to go after the treasure of the lsla de Muerta.
他当时是一心追寻死亡之岛屿的财宝去的
That was before I'd met him.
我是后来才认识他的
Back when he was Captain of the Black Pearl,
他当黑珍珠号船长的时候
He failed to mention that.
他从来没提到过
He plays things closer to the vest now.
他现在行事谨慎多了
And a hard-learned lesson it was.
很不容易学到的啊!
Three days out, the first mate comes to him
经过三天的探宝 船上的大副来找他说
and says everything's an equal share.
他们得的财宝应该平分
That should mean the location of the treasure.
藏宝点也一样
Jack gives up the bearings.
杰克给搞蒙了
That night, there was a mutiny.
当夜却发生了叛乱
They marooned Jack on an island and left him to die,
杰克被弃置在一个荒岛上等死
but not before he'd gone mad with the heat.
但是他还没死就被热疯了
So that's the reason for all the...
啊 这就是为什么他有点...
Reason's got nothing to do with it.
跟这根本扯不上关系
Now, Will, when a pirate's marooned,
你知道吗 威尔 被弃置在荒岛的海盗
he's a given a pistol with a single shot. One shot.
通常都会给他一把枪的 枪里只有一颗子弹
Well, that won't do much good hunting or to be rescued.
是的 用来打猎和求助都没太大用的
But after three weeks of a starving belly and thirst,
可又饥又渴三个星期下来
that pistol will start to look real friendly.
那枪看起来就象个解脱的诱惑了
But Jack escaped the island, and he still has that single shot.
但是杰克从荒岛脱了身 并且仍然留着那一颗子弹
Oh, he won't use it, though, save on one man.
哦 他那颗子弹是留给
His mutinous first mate.
背叛他的大副的
-Barbossa. -Aye.
- 是巴博萨? - 没错
How did Jack get off the island?
杰克怎么从荒岛上逃出来的?
Well, I'll tell ye.
好的 我来告诉你
He waded out into the shallows.
他走进了一个浅滩
He waited there three days and three nights
在那儿呆了三天三夜
till all manner of sea creatures
直到每种海洋生物
'came acclimated to his presence.
都对他的存在习以为常了
And on the fourth morning,
在第四天早上
he roped a couple of sea turtles,
他用绳子捆住了几只海龟
lashed them together, and made a raft.
把它们扎成了个筏子
He roped a couple of sea turtles?
他用绳子捆住了几只海龟?
What did he use for rope?
他哪来的绳子?
Aye, Captain, aye!
是的 船长!
Young Mr. Turner and l are to go ashore.
小特纳和我上岸去
Captain, what if the worst should happen?
船长!要是最糟的情况发生了怎么办?
10 years of hoarding swag.
我们集了十年的宝贝啊
And now we finally get to spend it.
终于等到了可以享用的时候了
Once we're quit of the curse, we'll be rich men.
一旦解除了咒语 我们就成了阔佬啦
You can buy an eye what actually fits and is made of glass.
你也可以买个大小合适的玻璃眼珠了
This one does splinter something terrible.
这玩艺儿真刺的好难受啊
What Code is Gibbs to keep to if the worst should happen?
他说的最糟的情况发生时 要守的规矩是什么啊?
Any man who falls behind is left behind.
对落了单的人我们是弃之不顾的
No heroes amongst thieves?
海盗没有英雄?
For having such a bleak outlook on pirates,
当你把海盗们看透的时候
you're well on your way to becoming one.
你自己就快成为其中一员了
Sprung a man from jail,
撬开牢门救了个囚犯
commandeered a ship of the fleet,
不问自取开走了皇家舰队的一艘船
sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga.
和一帮海盗船员扬帆驶到特图加岛
And you're completely obsessed with treasure.
还被财宝完全迷倒
That's not true. I am not obsessed with treasure.
这是胡说 我才没被财宝迷住呢
Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
财宝指的可不光是金子银子 哥们
Gentlemen, the time has come!.
先生们 这天我们终于来临了!
Our salvation is nigh!
我们的解救就在前方!
Our torment is near an end.
我们的苦难就快到头了!
For 10 years we've been tested and tried,
十年来我们受尽了考验和试探
and each man jack of you here
我们在场的每个人
has proved his mettle a hundred times over
都无数次地证明了自己的勇气
and a hundred times again!
无数次啊!
Suffered, I have!
我们可受够了!
Punished, we were, the lot of us.
我们已经受够了惩罚
Disproportionate to our crime!
简直比我们所犯下的罪还要多得多!
The cursed treasure of Cortes himself.
这下了咒语的科顿的宝藏
Every last piece that went astray, we have returned.
每一枚散落在外的金币 我们都找回来了
Not yet. We wait for the opportune moment.
现在还不行 我们要等最佳时机
881 we found, but despaired of ever finding the last.
我们找到了881个 但在找最后一个时 我们一次又一次地绝望了
When it's of greatest profit to you?
到你最有利可图的时候吗?
May I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗?
Have I ever given you reason not to trust me?
我给过你任何觉得 我不可信赖的理由吗?
I know it's difficult for you, but please stay here
我知道这对你是桩难事 但拜托你就呆在这儿
and try not to do anything stupid.
别做任何傻事
And who among us has paid the blood sacrifice owed to the heathen gods?
在我们中 有谁已为信奉邪神偿清血祭?
And whose blood must yet be paid?
那么还有谁的血尚未献祭?
You know the first thing I'm gonna do
你知道吗 等诅咒解除之后
after the curse is lifted?
我要做的第一件事是什么吗?
Eat a whole bushel of apples.
就是吃掉整整一堆苹果
Sorry, Jack. I'm not gonna be your leverage.
对不起 杰克 我可不想被你利用
-I don't feel no different. -How do we tell?
-我没感觉有什么变化啊? -我们如何判断呢?
The curse it still upon us!
我们身上的诅咒还在!
You, maid! Your father, what was his name?
你 姑娘!你的父亲叫什么名字?
Was your father William Turner?
你父亲是不是叫威廉 特纳?
Where's his child that sailed from England eight years ago?
那个八年前坐船 离开英格兰的孩子在哪儿?
The child in whose veins flows the blood of William Turner?
那个具有威廉 特纳血统的孩子?
You brought us the wrong person!
你们俩给我们找了个冒牌货!
She had the medallion. She's the proper age.
她有那块金币 而且她年纪也正相当
She said her name was Turner.
她说她的名字叫特纳
I think she lied to us.
她说谎
You brought us here for nothing.
你让我们来这里白跑一趟!
I won't take questioning or second guesses from you, Twigg.
我不想问也不想再猜了 提格
Every decision you've made has led us from bad to worse.
你所做的每个决定 都让我们的情况变得更糟
It was you who sent Bootstrap to the depths!
是你把系带王推进了深渊!
And it's you who brought us here in the first place.
又是你把我们带到这里来!
If any coward here dare challenge me, let him speak!
这里有哪个懦夫敢挑战我的 上来开口啊!
I say we cut her throat and spill all her blood,
依我看 我们不妨割断她的喉咙把血放光
Get after her, you feckless pack of ingrates!
快去追她 你们这群忘恩负义的东西!
The oars have gone missing.
桨都不见了!
You're supposed to be dead!
你应该是死了!
Palu-li-la-la-lulu.
帕鲁-力-拉-拉-鲁鲁
Parsnip, parsley, partner, partner.
帕思力 帕思勒 帕特 帕特
That's the one! Parley!
没错 帕雷!
Damn to the depths whatever man that thought up "parley"!
见鬼 是谁想出"帕雷"这个点子来的?
That would be the French.
大概是法国佬吧
Not more pirates.
别又是海盗啊!
Welcome aboard, Miss Elizabeth.
欢迎上船 伊丽莎白小姐
Hey, boy, where be Jack?
嗨 孩子!杰克在哪里?
Hoist the sails! Make quick!
升帆! 动作快点
How the blazes did you get off that island?
你这个该死的东西 是怎么逃离那荒岛的?
When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land,
当你把我放逐到 那个荒凉的小岛上时
you forgot one very important thing, mate.
你忘记了一件非常重要的事情 朋友
I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.
我是杰克 斯派洛船长
Well, I won't be making that mistake again.
哦 好吧 我不会再犯同样的错误
Gents, you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow?
先生们 你们还记得杰克·斯派洛船长吗?
The girl's blood didn't work, did it?
那女孩的血没有用 对不对?
You know whose blood we need.
你知道谁才是我们要找的人?
I know whose blood you need.
我知道你们要找的人
What sort of a man trades a man's life for a ship?
什么样的人会以命换船?
You said you gave Barbossa my name as yours.
你在巴博萨面前冒用我的名字
I'm sorry. Blacksmith's hands. I know they're rough.
我很抱歉 铁匠的手都这样 很粗糙
No. I mean yes, they are, but...
不...我的意思是 他们的确粗糙...
I thought I'd lost it the day they rescued me.
我还以为他们救我上来那天弄丢了
It was a gift from my father.
那是我父亲的礼物
Why did you take it?
你为什么拿走它?
Because I was afraid that you were a pirate.
因为我担心你是一个海盗
That would have been awful.
那太可怕了
It wasn't your blood they needed.
他们要的不是你的血...
It was my father's blood.
而是我父亲的血...
The blood of a pirate.
一个海盗的血
Will, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
我很抱歉 请原谅我
You expect to leave me on some beach
那么你打算告诉我那个人的名字
with nothing but a name and your word it's the one I need
然后把我留在岸上
and watch you sail away in my ship?
然后我就这样 看你开着我的船扬长而去?
I expect to leave you standing on some beach
我打算把你先丢到岸上
with absolutely no name at all,
什么也不告诉你
watching me sail away on my ship,
等到我开船走远后
and then I'll shout the name back to you.
我才会把那个名字喊给你听
That still leaves the problem of me on some beach
但是如果我站在沙滩上听你叫喊
with naught but a name and your word
也许根本就听不到我要找的
it's the one I need.
那人的名字
I'm the only one who hasn't committed mutiny.
只有我是没有参与叛变的人
Therefore, my word is the one we'll be trusting.
因此我的话值得相信
Although, I suppose I should be thanking you because, in fact,
不过 我想我还是应该谢谢你
if you hadn't betrayed me and left me to die,
如果不是你出卖了我 把我丢在荒岛上
I would have an equal share in that curse, same as you.
我也许会和你们一同 承受那可怕的诅咒
Funny old world, isn't it?
这真是个有趣的世界 对吗?
Captain, we're coming up on the Interceptor,
船长 我们追上阻击者号了
I'm having a thought here, Barbossa.
我有个建议 巴博萨
What say we run up a flag of truce,
我们先暂时升起休战旗如何?
I scurry over to the Interceptor,
我到阻击者号上去
and I negotiate the return of your medallion?
和他们谈判拿回你的金币 好不好?
Now, that's exactly the attitude that lost you the Pearl,
杰克 现在你应该明白 正是这种软弱让你失去了黑珍珠
People are easy to search when they're dead.
等人死了以后再找他们就容易多了
Lock him in the brig.
把他关进禁闭室!
Hands aloft to loose t'gallants!
把帆全张开!
With this wind, she'll carry every sail we've got!
在这样这样风力下 它很容易就能赶上我们的!
The Black Pearl, She's gaining on us.
黑珍珠号 她赶上我们了
This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean.
这是加勒比海上速度最快的船
You can tell them that after they've caught us.
等他们抓住我们以后你再说这些吧
We're shallower on the draft?
我们的船吃水浅 对不对?
Well, then can't we lose them amongst those shoals?
那为什么不逃进那片沙洲甩掉他们?
We don't have to outrun them long, just long enough.
他们用不了多久就会追上来 我们赶不到
Lighten the ship, stem to stern!
减轻负重 从船头到船尾!
Anything we can afford to lose, see that it's lost.
把能丢的都丢掉 就当损失好了
Apparently, there's a leak.
显然这里漏水
Haul on the main brace! Make ready the guns!
拉起主帆横索 大炮准备
And run out the sweeps.
伸出长桨!
We're gonna need that.
看来我们真要干一场
It was a good plan.
到现在看来
We have to make a stand.
我们要坚定自己的立场
Anything. Everything!
任何东西 所有东西!
Anything we have left.
只要是我们手上还有的
Case shot and langrage!
容器或者是钉弹!
Nails and crushed glass!
钉子和碎玻璃片!
The Pearl's gonna luff up on our port quarter!
黑珍珠很快就要 从左舷船尾赶上来了
She'll rake us without ever presenting a target.
她会毫不费力地把我们撞个稀烂!
Lower the anchor on the right side.
右边船舷下锚!
On the starboard side!
右边船舷!
It has the element of surprise.
这招肯定能让他们大吃一惊
You're daft, lady! You both are!
你蠢到家了 小姐!你们俩都是
Lower the starboard anchor!
右舷下锚!
Do it, you dogs, or it's you we'll load into the cannons!
混蛋快动 否则就把你们也装进大炮里!
They're clubhauling!
他们在放锚急转!
Hard to port! Rack the starboard oars.
左舷急转! 收回右舷长桨!
Keep us steady, man.
大家都站稳了!
Stop blowing holes in my ship!
别把我的船打得满是窟窿!
We could use a few more ideas, lass.
快想点更好的办法 小姑娘!
We need us a devil's dowry.
我们需要有恶魔一般的天份
We'll give them her.
我们可以把她交出去
She's not what they're after.
他们的目标不是她
Raise your colors, you bloomin' cockroaches!
现出你们的真功夫来吧!
Hands, grapnels, at the ready.
水手们!准备格斗!
Blast all to carcasses, men!
把他们炸个粉碎吧!
Forward clear to the powder magazine.
去炸他们的弹药舱
And the rest of you, bring me that medallion!
其它人把金币给我抢回来!
That's not very nice.
这样很不文雅
Where's the medallion?
金币在哪里?
Where's dear William?
亲爱的威廉在哪里?
Why, thank you, Jack.
我们都很感谢你 杰克
Not you. We named the monkey "Jack."
不是说你 我们的这只猴子也叫杰克
Gents, our hope is restored!
先生们 我们的希望又回来了!
Any of you so much as thinks the word "parley,"
你们如果还想要求帕雷的权利的话
I'll have your guts for garters.
我就一枪毙了你们!
You've got to stop it!
你一定要去阻止它!
-Stop it! -Welcome back, miss.
-住手! -欢迎回来 小姐
You took advantage of our hospitality last time.
上次你卑劣地利用了 我们的盛情好客
It holds fair now you return the favor.
现在你也该得到回报 这很公平
What's in your head, boy?
孩子 你想怎么样!
You've only got one shot, and we can't die.
你只有一发子弹 可我们都是不死之躯
Don't do anything stupid.
别做蠢事
No one. He's no one.
无名小辈 他是个小人物
A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed.
我婶婶的一个远房表亲的侄儿
Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch.
不过他唱歌很好听 是个娘娘腔
My name is Will Turner.
我的名字叫威尔 特纳
My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner.
我的父亲是比尔 特纳
His blood runs in my veins.
我的血管里流淌着他的血液
He's the spitting image of old Bootstrap Bill
他就是比尔的儿子
come back to haunt us.
那个总是缠着我们的比尔
On my word, do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger
按我说的做 否则我就扣扳机
and be lost to Davy Jones' locker.
然后就消失在这茫茫大海里
Name your terms, Mr. Turner.
说说你的条件 特纳先生
Elizabeth goes free.
放伊丽莎白走
Yes, we know that one. Anything else?
好 我们知道了 还有别的条件吗?
And the crew. The crew are not to be harmed.
还有船员 不许伤害他们
Go on, poppet, go!
乖孩子 快走!
Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she'd go free!
巴博萨 你这个撒谎的杂种! 你答应了放她走
Don't dare impugn me honor, boy.
别诋毁我的信誉 孩子
I agreed she'd go free,
我是同意放她走
but it was you who failed to specify when or where.
可你也没说在什么地方和什么时候
Though does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it?
不过失去这样一位尤物 实在令人惋惜 是不是?
So I'll be having that dress back before you go.
在你走之前能把衣服还给我吗?
I always liked you.
我一直都很喜欢你
Goes with your black heart.
见你的鬼去吧
Ooh, it's still warm.
噢 还带点体温
I'd really rather hoped we were past all this.
我真心希望大家能够尽释前嫌
Did you not notice?
你还没有注意到吗?
That be the same island we made you governor of on our last little trip.
这就是当初我们把你丢下的那个小岛
Perhaps you'll be able to conjure up
也许你能再创一次
another miraculous escape.
死里逃生的奇迹
Last time, you left me a pistol with one shot.
上次你给我留了一把单发手枪
By the powers, you're right.
老天爷 对啊
Where be Jack's pistol? Bring it forward.
杰克的枪在那里 拿过来
Seeing as there's two of us, a gentleman would give us
考虑到我们有两个人
a pair of pistols.
一位绅士也许应该给我两把枪
lt'll be one pistol as before,
和以前一样 只有一把枪
You can be the gentleman and shoot the lady
你尽可以扮演绅士先把那位女士打死
and starve to death yourself.
然后自己也饿死
That's the second time
这是我第二次
I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship.
眼看着有人开走我的船
But you were marooned on this island before.
你以前也被放逐到这个岛上 对吗?
We can escape the same way you did.
我们仍可以用你当初的法子逃跑
To what point and purpose, young missy?
那样又有什么用呢 小姐?
The Black Pearl is gone.
黑珍珠已经开走了
Unless you have a rudder and sails hidden in that bodice.
除非在你的衣服里 还藏着一个舵轮和几张帆
Young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him.
而在我们追上他们之前 小特纳大概早死了
But you're Captain Jack Sparrow.
可你是杰克 斯派洛船长
You vanished from seven agents of the East lndia Company.
你能在东印度公司的 7个特工眼皮子底下溜掉
You sacked Nassau Port without even firing a shot.
你不费一枪一弹就洗劫了整个拿骚港
Are you the pirate I've read about or not?
你真的还是我所知道的那个大海盗吗?
How did you escape last time?
你上次是怎么逃脱的?
Last time, I was here a grand total of three days, all right?
上一次... 我在这里只待了三天 明白吗?
The rumrunners used this island as a cache,
走私酒贩子们把这座岛 当成一个秘密仓库
came by, and I was able to barter passage off.
他们来到这里装货 我好求歹求终于才能搭船离开
From the looks of things,
从这些东西的情况来看
they've long been out of business.
这里已经很久没有人来过了
Probably have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that.
也许这都要归功于你那位朋友 诺灵顿
So that's it, then?
那么就是这样了?
That's the secret grand adventure
这就是伟大的杰克 斯派洛
of the infamous Jack Sparrow?
所谓的惊天动地的冒险经历?
You spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum?
你在沙滩上躺了三天 喝着兰姆酒!
Welcome to the Caribbean, love.
欢迎来到加勒比 亲爱的
BOTH: We're devils, we're black sheep
我们是恶魔和黑绵羊
We're really bad eggs
我们是地地道道的大坏蛋
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
让我一醉解千愁!
A pirate's life for me
为我的海盗生涯而欢呼!
I love this song!
我喜欢这首歌!
Really bad eggs!
地地道道的大坏蛋!
When I get the Pearl back,
当我夺回黑珍珠之后
I'm gonna teach it to the whole crew.
我要教会每个船员都唱它
We'll sing it all the time.
我们要随时随地唱它
You'll be the most fearsome pirate in the Spanish Main.
那样你就会成为西班牙大陆上 家喻户晓的海盗
Not just the Spanish Main, love.
不只是西班牙 亲爱的
Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know.
我们想去哪里就去哪里 这就是船的真正含义 你明白吗?
It's not just a keel and a deck and sails.
可不仅仅是有条龙骨 有个船壳 有层甲板 有几张船上所必需的帆
That's what a ship needs.
一艘船的真正含义
But what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is,
黑珍珠真正的含义
Jack, it must be really terrible for you
杰克 当你被困在这岛上时
to be trapped on this island.
那种感觉一定非常可怕
But the company is infinitely better than last time,
但这次比上次好多了 有个伴了
The scenery has definitely improved.
风景也优美多了
-Mr. Sparrow. -Mm-hmm?
-斯派洛先生 -嗯?
I'm not entirely sure I've had enough rum
我还没有醉到
to allow that kind of talk.
想听你这些陈词滥调
I know exactly what you mean, love.
我知道你什么意思 亲爱的
To the Black Pearl,
为了黑珍珠!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You burned all the food, the shade! The rum!
你把所有的货物都烧了 整个酒窖 兰姆酒!
Yes, the rum is gone.
对 没有兰姆酒了
Why is the rum gone?
为什么不要兰姆酒了?
One, because it is a vile drink
第一 因为这种邪恶的饮料
that turns even the most respectable men into scoundrels.
可以把最受尊敬的人 彻底变成一个恶棍
Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high.
第二 燃烧的烟火 可以升到上千英尺高
The entire Royal Navy is looking for me.
而整个皇家海军都在找我
Do you think there is the slightest chance they won't see?
难道你以为他们不会看到?
But why is the rum gone?
但是为什么要把兰姆酒也烧了?
Just wait, Captain Sparrow.
只管等待吧 斯派洛船长
You give it one hour, maybe two, and you will see
你给我注意看一个小时 也许两个小时 以你的眼力 你很快就会发现
white sails on that horizon.
水平线上的白色船帆
"Must've been terrible for you to be trapped here, Jack."
"当你被困在这岛上时 一定感觉非常可怕 杰克"
Well, it bloody is now!
现在才是真的可怕!
There'll be no living with her after this.
这次以后再也不想跟她打交道了
-But we've got to save Will. -No.
-但我们必须去救威尔! -不!
You're safe now.
你现在已经安全了
We will return to Port Royal,
我们要立刻返回罗耶港
not go gallivanting after pirates!
而不是和海盗们搅到一起!
Then we condemn him to death.
我们把他推向了死亡
The boy's fate is regrettable,
这孩子的结局令人惋惜
but so was his decision to engage in piracy.
他自甘堕落 卷入了海盗们的肮脏勾当
To rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me.
他是为了救我 为了不让我受折磨!
If I may be so bold as to inject my professional opinion.
请允许我斗胆插入 一点专业人士的看法
The Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle.
黑珍珠在那次战斗以后已经是千疮百孔
It's very unlikely she'll be able to make good time.
这是她最虚弱的时候
The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate.
加勒比海上的最后一艘海盗船 朋友
How can you pass that up, right?
你会错过这个机会吗?
By remembering that I serve others, Mr. Sparrow.
斯派洛先生 我是在尽职效忠
Commodore, I beg you, please do this.
司令官 我求你了 拜托了
As a wedding gift.
就当是求婚的彩礼吧
Are you accepting the commodore's proposal?
你接受司令官的求婚了?
A wedding! I love weddings!
一场婚礼!我爱婚礼!
Drinks all around!
大家喝个痛快!
"Clap him in irons," right?
"把他拷起来" 对吗?
Mr. Sparrow, you will accompany these fine men to the helm
斯派洛先生 你要到掌舵水手那里去
and provide us with a bearing to lsla de Muerta.
帮助他们找到通往乱礁的方向
You will spend the rest of the voyage
在旅途中闲下来的时候
contemplating all meanings of the phrase
你最好多想想这句话的含义
"silent as the grave."
"沉默是金"
Do I make myself clear?
你听清楚我的话了吗?
lnescapably clear.
简直不能再清楚了
Shiver me timbers.
鹦鹉:龙骨触礁!
Cotton here says you missed a bit.
科顿说你弄歪了
You knew William Turner?
你认识威廉 特纳?
Never sat well with Bootstrap, what we did to Jack Sparrow.
如果我们像对杰克·斯派洛那样背叛布斯特拉普 这辈子都别想过安稳日子
The mutiny and all.
不管是叛变还是其他什么
He said it wasn't right with the Code.
他总说这不符合法典的规定
That's why he sent off a piece of the treasure to you.
所以他把一块金币给了你
He said we deserved to be cursed.
他说我们活该受到诅咒
And remain cursed.
而且永远不能被解脱
Well, as you can imagine,
但你可以想象
that didn't sit too well with the captain.
和船长在一起的日子也不好过
That didn't sit too well with the captain at all.
和船长在一起的日子更糟糕
-Tell him what Barbossa did. -I'm telling the story!
-告诉他巴博萨干了些什么! -是我在说这个故事!
So, what the captain did.
所以...船长干了件事
He strapped a cannon to Bootstrap's bootstraps.
他把老比尔捆在一尊铁炮上
And last we saw of Ol' Bill Turner,
那是我们最后一次看到老比尔 特纳
he was sinking to the crushing, black oblivion of Davy Jones' locker.
他就这么沉进了汪洋大海里
'Course it was only after that
而在那之后不久
we learned we needed his blood to lift the curse.
我们就发现只有他的血 才能拯救我们脱离诅咒
That's what you call ironic.
这真是太讽刺了
I don't care for the situation.
我可不喜欢这里的地形
Any attempt to storm the caves could turn to an ambush.
任何想冲进洞穴的人都会遭到伏击
Not if you're the one doing the ambushing.
如果你是伏击者就不会那么悲观了
I convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats.
我进去劝说巴博萨 和他的手下出来上小船
You and your mates return to the Dauntless
你和你的人
and blast the bejesus out of them with your little cannons.
回无畏号开炮轰他们 好吗?
What do you have to lose?
你会有什么损失呢?
Nothing I'd lament being rid of.
我没什么好担心的
Now, to be quite honest with you,
现在 我有句话想坦诚相告...
there's a risk to those aboard the Dauntless,
那些还在无畏者号上的人 可能会有危险
which includes the future Mrs. Commodore.
其中包括未来的司令夫人
Sorry, but it's for your own safety.
抱歉 为了您的安全
The commodore ordered! I have to tell him!
我可不管司令官下了什么命令 我必须告诉他
They're cursed! They can't be killed!
他们被诅咒了! 他们是不死之躯!
Don't worry. He's informed of that.
别担心 小姐 他已经知道了
A mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story.
有只美人鱼跳到甲板上来 把一切都告诉了他
This is Jack Sparrow's doing!
这都是杰克 斯派洛的阴谋
Just a prick of the finger. A few drops of blood.
只是割破手指头放点血而已
No mistakes this time.
这次别再犯错了
He's only half Turner. We spill it all!
他只能算半个特纳 我们给他来个大放血!
Guess there is reason to fret.
看来真有点担心的理由
Beg your pardon. Beg your pardon.
麻烦借光
-Begun by blood. -Excuse me.
-因血而起... -打扰了
Where's Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白在哪里?
She's safe, just like I promised.
她很安全 正如我所保证的那样
She's set to marry Norrington, like she promised.
她正准备嫁给诺灵顿 正如她所许诺的那样
You get to die for her, like you promised.
而你就得要为她而死 正如你所许诺的那样
So we're all men of our word, really.
所以说我们都是些信守诺言的男子汉
Except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman.
不过要排除伊丽莎白在外 因为她是个女人
Shut up! You're next.
闭嘴 你就是下一个!
You don't want to be doing that, mate.
你不该那样做 伙计
No, I really think I do.
不 我认为我应该
Why don't I want to be doing it?
为什么我不该那样做?
Because the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy,
因为无畏号 皇家海军的骄傲
is floating just offshore, waiting for you.
此刻正停泊在外面
What we doing here?
我们在这里做什么?
The pirates come out, unprepared and unawares.
等海盗们出来...打他们个措手不及
We catch them in a crossfire, send them down to see Old Hob.
利用交叉火力放倒他们 送他们回老家
I know why we're here.
我知道我们来这里的原因
I meant, why aren't we doing
我是说 为什么我们 不照斯派洛先生说的行事
what Mr. Sparrow said we should do with the cannons and all?
用大炮一劳永逸解决他们?
Because it was Mr. Sparrow who said it.
因为那是斯派洛说的话
You think he wasn't telling the truth?
你以为他说的是真话吗?
Just hear me out, mate.
请听我说 伙计
You order your men to row to the Dauntless,
你命令你的手下潜水登上无畏者号
They do what they do best.
让他们放开手脚大干一场
Robert's your uncle. Fannie's your aunt.
鱼归鱼 虾归虾
There you are with two ships.
这样你就有两艘船
The makings of your very own fleet.
拥有自己的舰队了
You'll take the grandest as your flagship, and who's to argue?
当然你可以选大船当旗舰 有谁会和你争呢?
But what of the Pearl?
可是黑珍珠怎么办?
I'll sail under your colors. I'll give you 10% of me plunder.
我会在你的麾下效劳 抢来的东西上交一成
And you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa.
而你就自封为舰队司令 巴博萨 撒维司令?
I suppose in exchange, you want me not to kill the whelp.
我看你是想让我别杀这个小崽子
No, no, no. Not at all. By all means, kill the whelp.
不 不 不 根本不是这样 尽管杀他好了
Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment.
等诅咒解除之后找个适当的机会
After you've killed Norrington's men.
在你消灭了诺灵顿的手下之后
You've been planning this from the beginning.
你从开始就策划好了这一切
Ever since you learned my name.
自从你知道我的名字之后
I want 50% of your plunder.
我要你劫掠收入的五成
I'll buy you the hat.
我会给你买顶帽子
A really big one, Commodore.
真正的大帽子 准将大人
We have an accord.
我们说定了!
All hands to the boats!
所有人登船!
You give the orders.
请你来下命令
Gents, take a walk.
绅士们 出去走走!
Oh, this is just like what the Greeks done at Troy.
这就像希腊人进攻特洛伊一样
Except they was in a horse instead of dresses.
只不过希腊人躲在马里 而不是化妆成女人
I just want you to know
我只想让你知道
I believe you made a very good decision today.
你今天作了一个非常正确的决定
Couldn't be more proud of you.
我深深为你感到骄傲
But, you know, even a good decision,
但你知道吗 即使是一个正确的决定
if made for the wrong reasons, can be a wrong decision.
如果是源于错误的动机 那它也有可能变成一个错误的决定
Look into that. Report back.
回去报告
Elizabeth, are you even listening to me?
伊丽莎白 你在听我说话吗?
Oh, what have you done?
哦 你干了什么啊?!
-Oooh! -Stop that!
-哦! -不要这样!
Already feel like a fool.
我感觉自己像个傻瓜
Look nice, though.
不过你看起来很迷人
I must admit, Jack, I thought I had you figured.
我必须承认 杰克 我本来自以为把你看透了
But it turns out you're a hard man to predict.
可你仍然是一个难以捉摸的家伙
Me? I'm dishonest.
我?我不算诚实
And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
对我这样一个不守信的人 你应该习惯对我的忠诚不报太多希望
It's the honest ones you want to watch for,
你尤其应该小心那些忠实的人
because you can never predict
因为你永远不清楚
when they're going to do something incredibly stupid.
他们会做出些什么蠢事来
You're off the edge of the map, mate.
你的路走到尽头了 伙计
Here there be monsters.
小心怪兽来了
What would you pick to eat first?
你想先吃那一部分呢?
I think we should decide now.
我想我们现在就可以决定
Just so we're ready when the time comes.
这样等时候一到我们就不用忙了
Make for the ship! Move!
回船上去!快!
You can't beat me, Jack.
你别想打赢我 杰克!
I couldn't resist, mate.
魅力无穷啊 伙计
So what now, Jack Sparrow?
现在怎么样 杰克 斯派洛?
Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle
两个不死的怪物就这么打下去
until judgment day and trumpets sound?
一直打到世界末日才能有个胜负之分
Or you could surrender.
或者你可以考虑投降
All of you with me!
大家都跟我来!
Will is in that cave. We must save him.
威尔还在山洞里 我们得去救他
Ready. And heave!
准备好了吗?用力拉啊!
Please, I need your help! Come on!
拜托 我需要大家帮助 快点
Any port in a storm.
暴风雨中靠港停泊
Cotton's right. We've got the Pearl,
科顿没说错 我们已经搞到黑珍珠了
What about Jack? Are you gonna leave him?
那杰克怎么办 你们就这样丢下他?
Jack owes us a ship.
杰克欠我们一条船
There's the Code to consider.
我们也有法典参详
Hang the Code, and hang the rules!
让法典和规矩都见鬼去吧!
They're more like guidelines anyway.
那些只不过是些指导而已
Is it supposed to be doing that?
这也是计划好的吗?
They're stealing our ship!
他们在偷我们的船
I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain!
我要让你知道什么才是痛苦
Do you like pain?
你喜欢痛苦吗?
Try wearing a corset.
那就去穿件女式胸衣试试
Whose side is Jack on?
杰克站在哪一边?
Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waste your shot.
这支枪跟你有10年了 可惜你在浪费子弹而已
He didn't waste it.
他没有浪费
The ship is ours, gentlemen.
这艘船是我们的了 先生们
We should return to the Dauntless,
我们应该返回无畏号
Your fiance will be wanting to know you're safe.
你的未婚夫一定急于知道你的安危
If you were waiting for the opportune moment...
如果你还在等待一个好时机
If you'd be so kind,
如果你能施恩
I'd be much obliged if you'd drop me off at my ship.
将我送到我的船上 我将感激不尽
They done what's right by them. Can't expect more than that.
他们是按道上规矩做的 别指望更多
"Jack Sparrow, be it known that you..."
"杰克 斯派洛 著名的....."
Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow.
船长 杰克 斯派洛船长
"For your willful commission of crimes against the crown."
"鉴于你对皇室政府所犯下的罪行
"Said crimes being numerous in quantity
罄竹难书
and sinister in nature.
令人发指
The most egregious of these to be cited herewith.
现列举重罪条目如下:
Piracy, smuggling..."
海盗、走私...
Commodore Norrington is bound by the law.
诺灵顿司令官必须依法办事
"lmpersonating an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy.
假扮西班牙皇家海军军官
lmpersonating a cleric of the church of England."
假扮英格兰教会神职人员
"Sailing under false colors, arson, kidnapping,
伪装他国船只、纵火、绑架、劫掠、偷猎
looting, poaching, brigandage, pilfering, depravity,
盗窃、腐化堕落
depredation, and general lawlessness.
破坏、藐视法律
And for these crimes
对于以上罪行的指控
you have been sentenced to be, on this day,
你今日被判绞刑
hung by the neck until dead.
立即处死
May God have mercy on your soul."
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
I should have told you every day from the moment I met you.
我必须告诉你 自从我们相见的那一刻起
-Right! -Come on, lads!
-好! -来啊 年轻人!
I thought we might endure some ill-conceived escape attempt.
我早料到会有人劫法场
But not from you.
不过没想到会是你
On our return to Port Royal, I granted you clemency.
当年返回罗耶港途中 我救你一命
And this is how you thank me?
而你就这样答谢我?
By throwing in your lot with him?
把你的大好前程都葬送在他身上?
If all I have achieved is the hangman
如果我所做的一切
will earn two pairs of boots instead of one, so be it.
只是白搭上自己性命 那我也认了
My conscience will be clear.
我的良心告诉我这是对的
You forget your place, Turner.
你忘记你的立场了 特纳
It's right here between you and Jack.
在你和杰克之间我已作出了选择
Lower your weapons.
放下你们的武器!
For goodness sake, put them down!
看在上帝份上放下枪!
So this is where your heart truly lies, then?
那么这才是你的真心所在?
Well! I'm actually feeling rather good about this.
好吧 我不禁要为此拍手叫好
I think we've all arrived at a special place.
我想大家正处于一种微妙的关系
I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate.
我想告诉你 我绝对支持你 伙计
It would never have worked between us, darling.
但在我俩之间这些似乎都不起作用 亲爱的
This is a day that you will always remember
今天这个日子将会被各位永远记住
as the day that...
因为这一天....
ldiot. He has nowhere to go but back to the noose.
白痴 他除了绞架之外无处可去
What's your plan of action?
下一步该怎么办?
Perhaps on the rare occasion
也许在某些时候
pursuing the right course demands an act of piracy,
追寻正义之路需要海盗的存在
piracy itself can be the right course?
海盗本身也是一种生存方式
I will accept the consequences of my actions.
我会为我所做的一切承担责任
This is a beautiful sword.
这柄剑很漂亮
I would expect the man who made it to show the same care
我希望打造它的人能够在自己的一生中
in every aspect of his life.
展现更多的才华
What about Sparrow?
斯派洛怎么办?
Well, I think we can afford to give him one day's head start.
我们不妨让他先得意些日子
This is the path you've chosen, is it?
这就是你所选择的道路 是吗?
After all, he is a blacksmith.
不管怎么说 他总算是个铁匠
Thought you were supposed to keep to the Code.
我还以为你会按法典办事呢!
We figured they were more actual guidelines.
我们只不过觉得那些条文更像是一种指导
The Black Pearl is yours.
黑珍珠号是你的了
On deck, you scabrous dogs!
大家各就各位!
Let down and haul to run free!
现在...让我们驶向远方
Now, bring me that horizon.
自由的一方
And really bad eggs.
地地道道的大坏蛋
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!
让我们痛饮吧兄弟们!