加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头 Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 荷兰语

影片类型: 动作 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 戈尔·维宾斯基

演员: 约翰尼·德普 / 杰弗里·拉什 / 奥兰多·布鲁姆 / 凯拉·奈特莉 / 周润发 / 比尔·奈伊


台词
"In order to affect a timely halt to deteriorating conditions
为阻止动荡局势进一步恶化
and to ensure the common good,
为了百姓大众的利益
a state of emergency is declared for these territories
该地处于警戒状态
by decree of Lord Cutler Beckett,
贝克特勋爵
duly appointed representative of His Majesty,the king.
被皇帝陛下委派至此
By decree,according to martial law,
根据宵禁法
the following statutes are temporarily amended:
对以下法规做出暂时修订
Right to assembly,suspended.
公共聚众权 被剥夺
Right to habeas corpus,suspended.
人身保护权 被剥夺
Right to legal counsel,suspended.
法律咨询权 被剥夺
Right to verdict by a jury of peers, suspended.
陪审团议罪权 被剥夺
By decree,all persons found guilty of piracy,
法令规定 凡定罪为海盗者
or aiding a person convicted of piracy,
协助海盗者
or associating with a person convicted of piracy...
与海盗有瓜葛者
...shall be sentenced to hang by the neck until dead."
将处以绞刑
∮The king and his men∮
∮皇帝和他的仆人∮
∮Stole the queen from her bed∮
∮掳走皇后∮
∮And bound her in her bones∮
∮将她封印在肉体中∮
∮The seas be ours∮
∮大海为我们所拥有∮
∮And by the powers∮
∮拥有无限力量∮
∮Where we will,we'll roam∮
∮随心所欲 四处漂流∮
∮Yo ho∮
∮唷 吼∮
∮All hands haul together∮
∮千万双手∮
∮Hoist the colors high∮
∮把帆高挂∮
∮Heave-ho∮
∮拒绝∮
∮Thieves and beggars∮
∮小偷乞丐∮
∮Never shall we die∮
∮我们永垂不朽∮
∮Yo ho∮
∮唷 吼∮
∮Haul together haul together∮
∮齐心协力∮
∮Hoist the colors high∮
∮把帆高挂∮
Lord Beckett!
贝克特勋爵
They've started to sing,sir.
他们开唱了 长官
Finally. ∮Thieves and beggars∮
- 很好 - ∮小偷乞丐∮
∮Never shall we die∮
∮我们永垂不朽∮
【 加 勒 比 海 盗 3 】
『 世 界 的 尽 头 』
∮Some have died and some are alive∮
∮有人死去 有人活着∮
∮Others sail on the sea and others sail on the sea ∮
∮有人在海上航行∮
∮With the keys to the cage∮
∮带上牢笼的钥匙∮
∮and the Devil to pay ∮
∮以及严重的后果∮
∮We lay to Fiddler's Green ∮
∮我们努力前往费德勒绿地∮ (水手们想象中的天堂)
∮The bell has been raised from its watery grave ∮
∮水之坟墓中升起一口钟∮
∮Hear its sepulchral tone ∮
∮发出阴沉的声音∮
∮A call to all Pay heed the squall We are a call to all, pay head the squall ∮
∮警告所有人 注意暴风雪∮
∮Turn your sails to home and turn your sail toward home! ∮
∮转动船帆回家∮
∮Yo,ho∮
∮唷 吼∮
∮haul together∮
∮齐心协力∮
∮Hoist the colors high∮
∮把帆高挂∮
∮Heave-ho∮
∮拒绝∮
∮Thieve... Thief and beggar∮
∮小偷乞丐∮
∮Never shall we die∮
∮我们永垂不朽∮
A dangerous song to be singing...
唱这歌可是要杀头的
...for any who are ignorant of its meaning.
即使不懂背后的含义
Particularly a woman.
尤其是个女孩子家
Particularly a woman alone.
尤其是孤身一人的女孩子家
What makes you think she's alone?
你凭什么认为她孤身一人?
You protect her?
你罩着她?
And what makes you think I need protecting?
你凭什么认为我需要别人罩着?
Your master's expecting us.
你家老大正等着我们
And an unexpected death'd cast a slight pall on our meeting.
死人会耽误时间
Pick those feet up!
步伐整齐
On the double!
跑步前进
Eyes front!
朝前看
No,no,no. None.
不 不 不 没有
It always takes me about a week to get my sea legs.
要花上一个星期后我才不会晕船
I was throwing up horribly the last time.
上一次 我呕吐得很厉害
Steady as she goes.
像她那样稳着些
All right.
好的
Have you heard anything from Will?
有威尔的消息吗?
I trust young Turner to acquire the charts
特纳一定会取得航海图的
and you to remember your place in the presence of Captain Sao Feng.
在邵峰船长面前不要没大没小
Is he that terrifying?
他真有那么可怕吗?
He's much like myself,but absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play.
他性情很像我 但心狠手辣 且唯利是图
- We're through. Make ready.
准备通过 准备好
Hurry now.
快点
Do you think because she is a woman we would not suspect her of treachery?
你是不是认为 她是个女人就不会怀疑到她了?
Well,when you put it that way...
既然你这么说…
Remove. Please.
脱下来
Remove. Please.
Captain Barbossa, welcome to Singapore.
巴博萨船长 欢迎来到新加坡
More steam.
加蒸汽
None of that.
没门儿
If things don't go the way we want, then we're the only chance they've got.
如果他们不成功 那我们就是唯一的希望了
I understand that you have a request to make of me.
我听说你有事相求
More of a proposal to put to ye.
应该说是项提议
I've a venture underway and I find myself in need of a ship and a crew.
我有趟探险 需要一条船 一队人
Hmm. It's an odd coincidence.
真是巧…
Because you happen to have a ship and a crew you don't need?
你是不是有一条闲船 一队闲人?
No.
不是说这个
Because earlier this day, not far from here,
因为今天早前 附近不远
a thief broke into my most revered uncle's temple
一个毛贼潜入我叔叔的庙里
and tried to make off with these.
企图偷走
The navigational charts.
航海图
The route to the Farthest Gate.
上面有去世界尽头的路线
Wouldn't it be amazing if this venture of yours
进入另一个世界探险
took you to the world beyond this one?
会不会很精彩呢?
It would strain credulity at that.
这纯属巧合 不要胡乱猜测
This is the thief. Is his face familiar to you?
就是这个毛贼 面熟吗?
Then I guess he has no further need for it.
留他还有何用?
No,no!
不 不
You come into my city and you betray my hospitality.
你到了我的地盘 却辜负了我的盛情
- I assure you I had no idea... - That he would get caught!
- 我向你保证 我不知情 - 你是不知道他会失手吧
You intend to attempt the voyage to Davy Jones' Locker.
你们企图前往戴维·琼斯的魔狱
But I cannot help but wonder...
我实在想不通
Why?
为什么?
The song has been sung. The time is upon us.
起义歌已经被传唱 刻不容缓啊
We must convene the Brethren Court.
我们必须召开天下海盗王大会
As one of the nine pirate lords, you must honor the call.
做为九大海盗王之一的你 有责任遵守誓约出席大会
More steam.
加蒸汽
More steam!
加蒸汽
- There is a price on all our heads. - Aye.
- 我们人人头上都有悬赏 - 嗯
It is true.
是的
It seems the only way a pirate can turn a profit anymore...is by betraying other pirates.
这年头海盗也只能靠出卖其他海盗牟利
We must put our differences aside.
我们现在应该求同存异
Wait for the signal.
等信号
The First Brethren Court gave us rule of the seas.
海盗王大会制定了海洋公约
But now that rule is being challenged by Lord Cutler Beckett.
贝克特勋爵却让这公约失去了效用
Against East India Trading Company,
面对东印度公司
what value is the Brethren Court?
海盗公会哪有招架之力?
What can any of us do?
你我又能做些什么?
You can fight! Get off me!
你可以打仗 放开我
You are Sao Feng, the pirate lord of Singapore.
你是邵峰啊 新加坡大名鼎鼎的海盗王
You command in an age of piracy where bold captains sail free waters.
你领导了一个时代 勇敢的船长可以自由遨游
Where waves aren't measured in feet, but as increments of fear,
见过的大浪非尺能量
and those who pass the test become legend.
经过考验的人都成了传奇
Would you have that era come to an end on your watch?
你能眼睁睁地看着这一切都毁在你的手中么?
The most notorious pirates from around the world
遍天下的海盗王
are uniting against our enemy,
都在团结备战
and yet you sit here cowering in your bathwater!
你竟然还躲在洗澡水里
Elizabeth Swann. Elizabeth Swann
伊丽莎白·斯旺
There is more to you than meets the eye,isn't there?
不要妄下评论
And the eye does not go wanting.
你不够格
But I cannot help but notice you have failed to answer my question.
不过我注意到你们还没回答我的问题
What is it you seek in Davy Jones' Locker?
找戴维·琼斯的魔狱目的何在?
Jack Sparrow.
为了杰克·斯帕洛
He's one of the pirate lords.
他是海盗王之一
I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of the dead...The only reason
我会让斯帕洛重返人世的唯一理由…
...is so I can send him back myself!
就是好亲手把他再送回魔狱
Jack Sparrow holds one of the nine pieces of eight.
九枚西班牙古银币 杰克·斯帕洛手上有一枚
He failed to pass it along to a successor before he died.
死前没来得及传给继承人
So we must go and get him back.
我们必须把他救回来
So you admit...
这也就是说
...you have deceived me.
你现在承认欺骗了我
Weapons!
操家伙
Weapons.
操家伙
Sao Feng,I assure you, our intentions are strictly honorable.
邵峰 我发誓我们的初衷是好的
Drop your weapons or I kill the man!
放下武器 不然就杀了他
Kill him. He's not our man.
杀吧 反正不是我们的人
If he's not with you, and he's not with us...
如果不是你的人 那就不是我们的人
...who's he with?
他是谁的人呢?
- Charge!
装弹药
Will! Will!
威尔!
Look out! Look behind you!
注意你的后面
Ready!
预备
Fire.
开火
Chart!
航海图
Boo!
Company! Make ready. Set. Fire!
整队 准备 开火
Company!
整队
Make ready. Set.
准备 开火
- Fire!
开火
It's an odd coincidence,isn't it?
真是巧 不是吗?
The East India Trading Company finds me the day you show up in Singapore.
你刚到新加坡 东印度公司就找到我的头上
It is coincidence only.
纯属巧合
If you want to make a deal with Beckett, you need what I offer.
如果你想和贝克特交易 就需要我帮你
You cross Barbossa. You are willing to cross Jack Sparrow.
你已经背叛了巴博萨 现在还要背叛斯帕洛
Why should I expect any better?
我凭什么信任你?
I need the Black Pearl to free my father.
我需要黑珍珠号救回我父亲
You're helping me to get it.
你可以帮我夺得黑珍珠号
Fire in the hole.
趴下
Thank you,Jack.
多谢 杰克
Thank you,Jack.
多谢 杰克
- You have the charts? - And better yet.
- 得到航海图了吗? - 不仅如此
- A ship and a crew. - Where's Sao Feng?
- 一条船 一队人 - 邵峰哪去了?
He'll cover our escape and meet us at Shipwreck Cove.
他会保护我们脱身 然后在沉船湾和我们会面
This way. Be quick.
这边 快
Haul the snotters with a will!
尽力绑紧
Keep it taut.
绑紧了
Secure provisions and stow the cargo.
注意安全 装载货物
There's no place left for Sao Feng to cower.
邵峰现已无藏身之处
Do you think he will honor the call?
他会遵守誓约吗?
I cannot say.
很难说
There's an evil on these seas
海上的凶神恶煞
that even the most staunch and bloodthirsty pirates have come to fear.
就算嗜血海盗也会畏惧三分
A piece of eight.
西班牙古银币
Nine of them,you say.
你说 有9件的
Our new friend in Singapore was very specific,sir.
我们新加坡的新朋友很特别 先生
Nine pieces of eight.
九枚西班牙古银币
What's the significance of that, I wonder.
背后有什么含义呢?
Nothing can hold against the armada.
我们的舰队所向披靡
Not with the Flying Dutchman at the lead.
就算是"飞翔的荷兰人号"也不是对手
Nothing we know of.
我们一无所知
Did your friend mention where the Brethren Court are meeting?
你那个朋友提到海盗公会将在哪里开会吗?
He was mum on that,sir.
他支支吾吾的
Hmm.
Then he knows the value of information.
他懂得消息的价值
Better keep this between ourselves.
这些话不要对外人透漏
We don't want anyone running off to Singapore,do we?
免得某些人趁机逃到新加坡去
- Ah,admiral. - You summoned me,Lord Beckett.
- 嗯 司令官 - 您找我 贝克特勋爵?
Yes. Something for you there.
没错 有件东西给你
Your new station deserves an old friend.
新官上任 找位老战友协助你
- Not more requisition orders. - No,sir.
- 没有征用令了吧? - 没了 长官
Execution.
只剩下死刑令
The Brethren know they face extinction.
海盗公会知道他们面临灭顶之灾
All that remains is for them to decide where they make their final stand.
他们唯一可选的是去那里做殊死一搏
No one said anything about cold.
没人说过会这么冷啊
I'm sure there must be a good reason for our suffering.
苦尽则甘来
Why don't that obeah woman bring Jack back the same way
那个臭女人怎么不把杰克
- she brought back Barbossa? - Because Barbossa was only dead.
- 像巴博萨那样也带回来? - 因为巴博萨只是死了
Jack Sparrow is taken,body and soul,
而杰克·斯帕洛的躯体和魂魄
to a place not of death,but punishment.
并非被囚禁在死亡地带 而是在惩罚地带
The worst fate a person can bring upon himself...
一个人最悲惨的命运莫过于此
...stretching on forever.
只能无奈地面对永久
That's what awaits at Davy Jones' Locker.
这就是戴维·琼斯的魔狱
Yeah. I knew there was a good reason.
是的 我就知道有原因
Nothing here is set.
没有标识吗?
These can't be as accurate as modern charts.
这可没有现代航海图精确
No. But it leads to more places.
是啊 但它可以带我们去很多地方
"Over the edge.
"越过边缘"
Over again."
"再来一次"
"Sunrise sets. Flash of green."
日出时会释放"绿灿烂"
Do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa?
来给大家解释一下吧 巴博萨船长?
Ever gazed upon the green flash, Master Gibbs?
目睹过"绿灿烂"吗? 吉布斯
I reckon I seen my fair share. Happens on rare occasion.
我有幸目睹过 极为罕见
The last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky.
日落前的一霎那 绿灿烂直冲云霄
Some go their whole lives without ever seeing it.
有些人终其一生也无法看到
Some claim to have seen it who ain't. And some say...
有些人谎称见过
It signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead.
这意味着一个灵魂重返人间
- Sorry. - Trust me,young Master Turner.
- 对不起 - 相信我 小特纳
It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem.
去死亡之地并不难
It's getting back.
如何返回才是问题
Bosun!Head to wind! Lift the sail! Bosun!Head to wind! Lift the sail!
水手 逆风 扬帆
Aye,aye,sir!
好的
Bloody hell. There's nothing left.
真他妈的 片甲不留
Jones is a loose cannon,sir.
琼斯太放肆
Fetch the chest.
去取亡灵箱
And the governor?
总督呢?
He's been asking questions about the heart.
他对那颗"心"颇感兴趣
Does he know?
他知道其中秘密吗?
Then perhaps his usefulness has run its course.
那他就不再有利用价值了
Step lively,men.
快点
Step lively!
快点
Stand fast!
往前
Steady,men.
站稳了
Go. All of you. And take that infernal thing with you.
统统给我滚 把这可怕的东西也给我带走
I will not have it on my ship!
我不允许它上我的船
Oh,I'm sorry to hear that... because I will.
实在抱歉 是我允许的
Because it seems to be the only way to ensure that this ship do as directed by the company.
只有这样才能让这条船遵从东印度公司的指挥
We need prisoners to interrogate,
我们需要拷问犯人
which tends to work best when they're alive.
犯人活着才能拷问
The Dutchman sails as its captain commands.
荷兰人只听从其船长的命令
And its captain is to sail it as commanded.
其船长也必须听从命令
I would have thought you'd learned that when I ordered you to kill your pet.
当我下令让你杀了你的"宠物"时你就应该明白这个道理了
This is no longer your world,Jones.
这已经不是你的天下了 琼斯
The immaterial has become...
废物
...immaterial.
终究是个废物
Charge your bayonets.
准备 瞄准
How long do we continue not talking?
我们还要这样冷战多久?
Once we rescue Jack, everything'll be fine.
救出杰克后 就没事了
Then we rescue Jack.
那就去救杰克
For what we want most...
要得到最想要的东西
...there is a cost must be paid in the end.
就要为此付出代价
- Barbossa,ahead! - Aye,we're good and lost now.
- 巴博萨 看前方 - 没错 我们迷失方向了
- Lost? - For certain you have to be lost
- 迷失方向了? - 只有迷失方向
to find a place as can't be found.
才能到达一个无人能找到的地方
Elseways,everyone would know where it was.
不然大家都知道在哪里了
- We're gaining speed. - Aye.
- 速度在加快 - 没错
To stations!
各就各位
All hands to stations! - Huh?
大家各就各位
Rudder full. Hard aport! Gather way.
满舵 左舷 全速前进
Nay! Belay that! Let her run straight and true!
不 不要动 让它朝前行
Blimey.
啊呀
- You've doomed us all. - Don't be so unkind.
- 你把我们都害死了 - 不要说得这么难听
You may not survive to pass this way again,
下次再走这条路可能就过不去了
and these be the last friendly words you'll hear.
这是我最后的忠告
Tie her off.
把它绑牢
Hard aport.
左满舵
Hold on!
抓稳
Strike your colors, you blooming cockroaches.
投降吧 你们这群蠢货
Dead men tell no tales.
死人不会告密
My peanut.
我的花生
Haul the halyard. Slacken braces.
拉紧绳索 松开转帆索
Aye,captain. Slacken braces.
是 船长 松开转帆索
Step lively with a will.
快点
- Aye,aye. - Right away,sir.
- 是的 是的 - 是的
I want a fire down below!
我希望下面着火了!
- Help. - Man the yards,you filthy toads.
- 救我! - 打起精神来 你们这帮懒虫
Haul! Haul!
拉呀 拉呀
Haul the sheets handsomely. Scandalize the lateens.
把帆准备好 准备前进
- Aye,sir. - Right away,sir.
- 遵命 - 遵命
- Mr. Sparrow? - Aye,cap'n.
- 斯帕洛先生 - 是 船长
What say you about the condition of this tack line?
你认为你绑得怎么样?
- It be proper to my eyes,sir. - Proper?
- 绑得蛮好啊 船长 - 绑好了?
It is neither proper nor suitable,sir. It is not acceptable nor adequate.
没有绑好 也不合适 无法接受 力度不够
It is,in obvious fact,an abomination.
这么明显 还敢还嘴
Begging your pardon,sir, but if you gave a man another chance.
抱歉 船长 再给一个机会
- Shall I?
我应该吗?
It's that sort of thinking got us into this mess.
就是你这种观念 才让我们沦落到今天这般地步
We have lost speed and,therefore,time.
船速慢了 时间浪费了
Precious time, which cannot be recovered once lost.
宝贵的时间啊 浪费了就追不回来了
Do you understand?
你们都听明白了吗?
- Aye,aye,captain. - Do you now?
- 是 船长 - 都明白了?
It will all have to be redone. All of it.
现在都得重来
And let this serve as a lesson to the lot of you.
这就是散漫的下场
Doldrums,sir, has the entire crew on edge.
遵命 大家都在拼命地干
I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots,
对于你们这帮蛆虫 我一点都不同情
and no more patience to pretend otherwise.
也不想再容忍你们了
Gentlemen,I wash my hands of this weirdness.
船员们 我不干这稀奇古怪的勾当了
No wind.
没风
Of course,there's no bloody wind.
当然不应该有风
My soul I do swear for a breeze.
以我的灵魂发誓 来一阵微风
Gust. Whisper. A tiny,miniature lick.
飒飒的响 轻轻的拂面而过
Yes,sir,I know,but why? Why would he do that?
是啊 我知道 但为什么啊 到底为什么啊?
Because he's a lummox,isn't he?
因为他傻呗 是不是啊?
We shall have a magnificent garden party and you're not invited.
我们要开个隆重的庭院派对 就不请你
Shoo.
A rock.
石头
Now we're being followed by rocks. Never had that before.
我被石头跟踪 这还是头一遭
Oh.
A rope.
绳索
This truly is a godforsaken place.
真是不毛之地
I don't see Jack. I don't see anyone.
没看到杰克啊 一个人也看不到
He's here.
他一定在这儿
Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took.
戴维·琼斯从不会让任何人从这里逃脱
And does it matter?
现在说这个又有什么用?
We're trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack.
都是你害的 我们被困在这里 处境和杰克一样了
Witty Jack is closer than you think.
杰克远在天边近在眼前
Impossible.
不可能
Boat.
Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. It's Jack.
好象做梦一样 真的是杰克
- It's the captain! - A sight for sore eyes.
- 是船长 - 正是我们的船长
Hide the rum.
把郎姆酒藏起来
- Mr. Gibbs. - Aye,cap'n.
- 吉布斯? - 是我 船长
I thought so.
我看也是
I expect you're able to account for your actions,then.
你要对你的行为负责
Sir?
什么?
There's been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Why?
这么久以来为什么我船上纪律这么涣散
- Why is that,sir? - Sir,you're...
- 为什么会这样? - 船长 你…
You're in Davy Jones' Locker,cap'n.
船长 你在戴维·琼斯的魔狱里
I know that. I know where I am.
我当然知道 我知道我身处何地
- And don't think I don't. - Jack Sparrow.
- 不要以为我不知道 - 杰克·斯帕洛
Oh,Hector.
嘿 赫克托
It's been too long. Hasn't it?
好久不见
Aye. Isla de Muerta,remember? You shot me.
还记得当初你一枪把我打死了
No,I didn't.
我才没有呢
Tia Dalma,out and about,eh?
提亚·朵玛 出来散步吗?
You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium.
你总是给精神病人带来点死亡的快感
He thinks we're a hallucination.
他以为我们是他的幻觉
William,tell me something:
威尔 告诉我
Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressing damsel,
你是来求我救一位让人忧伤的少女
or rather,damsel in distress? Either one.
还是一位本就忧伤的少女?
No.
都不是
Well,then, you wouldn't be here,would you?
那你就不会来 也就不该在这里出现
So you can't be here. Q.E.D.,you're not really here.
你不可能来这 所以你根本不在这
Jack.Jack
杰克
This is real. We're here.
这是真的 我们真的来了
- The Locker,you say? - Aye.
- 你说这里是魔狱? - 是啊
We've come to rescue you.
我们是来救你的
Have you,now? That's very kind of you.
不可能 感谢你们的好意
But it would seem that as I possess a ship and you don't,
不过我有船 你们没有
you're the ones in need of rescuing, and I'm not sure as I'm in the mood.
你们才需要被救呢 我现在没心情救你们
I see my ship. Right there.
那是我的船 就在那边
Can't spot it.
看不到啊
Must be a tiny little thing hiding somewhere behind the Pearl.
一定是条小船 躲在黑珍珠号后面什么地方
Jack,Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones.
杰克 贝克特勋爵已经得到了戴维·琼斯的心
- He controls the Flying Dutchman. - He's taking over the seas.
- 他控制了飞翔的荷兰人号 - 统治了整个海洋
The song has been sung. The Brethren Court is called.
起义歌已经被唱了 海盗公会被召集了
Leave you alone for a minute,look what happens. Everything's gone to pot.
我才走开几天 就被你们搞得天翻地覆
Aye. The world needs you back something fierce.
杰克 大家需要你啊
And you need a crew.
你也需要一队船员
Why should I sail with any of you?
我为什么要和你们同船?
Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded.
你们当中四个人曾想杀我 其中一个得手了
Oh,she's not told you.
她没告诉你吗
You'll have loads to talk about while you're here.
那你们就待在这里好好谈谈吧
As for you...
至于你
Now... don't tell me you didn't enjoy it at the time.
现在…不要跟我说你当时不爽
Fair enough. All right,you're in.
说的有理 女士 算你一个
Don't need you. You scare me.
不要你 你吓着我了
Gibbs,you can come. Marty. Mm...
考顿 你可以过来 马蒂吗
- Cotton. Cotton
考顿
Cotton's parrot,I'm a little iffy,but at least I'll have someone to talk to.
鹦鹉考顿 我有点犹豫 不过起码能聊天解闷
Who are you?
你是谁?
Tai Huang. These are my men.
泰洪 这些都是我的人
- Where do your allegiances lie? - With the highest bidder.
- 你效忠谁? - 谁出价高 就效忠谁
- I have a ship. - That makes you the highest bidder.
- 我有条船 - 它使得你出价最高
Good man. Weigh anchor,all hands. Prepare to make sail.
好人啊 提锚扬帆 准备起航
Weigh anchor.
起锚
Jack... Jack...
杰克
Which way are you going,Jack?
你往哪去啊? 杰克
Trim that sail. Slack windward brace and sheet.
调整船帆 松开转帆索和帆脚索
- Haul the pennant line. - Haul the pennant line.
- 拉起浮标垂索 - 拉起浮标垂索
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
- What are you doing? - No,what are you doing?
- 你在干嘛? - 不 我问你在干嘛?
What are you? Captain gives orders on the ship.
你是谁? 船长在船上是下令的
The captain of the ship is giving orders.
船长已经在下令了
- My ship,makes me captain. - They be my charts.
- 我的船 我是船长 - 可航海图是我的
That makes you "chartman."
那你也只是海图员
Stow it! The both of you! That's an order! Understand?!
闭嘴!你们俩个!这是命令 懂吗
Sorry. I just thought with the captain issue in doubt,
对不起 既然船长位子悬而未决的话
I'd throw in my name for consideration.
不妨也考虑我一下
Sorry.
对不起
- I'd vote for you. - Yeah?
- 我会投你的票 - 是吗?
You left Jack to the Kraken.
你把杰克丢给挪威海怪了
He's rescued now. It's done with.
他已经被救了 都过去了
Will,I had no choice.
我别无选择
You chose not to tell me.
你选择了对我隐瞒
I couldn't.
我没办法
It wasn't your burden to bear.
那不该由你来承担
But I did bear it,didn't I?
但还是我承担了 不是吗?
I just didn't know what it was.
我只是不知道自己承担了什么?
I thought...
我还以为
You thought I loved him.
你以为我爱他?
If you make your choices alone, how can I trust you?
如果你凡事都独自决定 叫我怎么能信任你?
You can't.
你不能
Eerie.
好可怕啊
That's downright macabre.
毛骨悚然
I wonder what would happen if you dropped a cannonball on one of them?
要是往他们身上丢颗炮弹会怎样?
Be disrespectful,it would.
太没礼貌了
They should be in the care of Davy Jones.
他们本该由戴维·琼斯照顾
That was the duty him was charged with...
那是他的责任
...by the goddess,Calypso.
是女神科莉布索指定的
To ferry those who die at sea to the other side.
将死于海中的灵魂送到彼岸去
And every ten years...
每隔十年
...him could come ashore...
他可以上岸一次
...to be with she who love him... truly.
和真正爱他的女人欢聚
But the man has become a monster.
但那个人已经变成了怪兽
So he wasn't always... tentacley?
就是说 他并非一直是那章鱼怪的模样吗?
No.
是的
Him was a man... ...once.
他曾经是个男人
Now there's boats coming.
有船来了
They're not a threat to us. Am I right?
他们对我们没有威胁 是吧?
We are nothing but ghosts to them.
我们对他们来说不过是鬼魂
It's best just let them be.
让他们任意漂流吧
It's my father. We've made it back.
那是我父亲 我们回到阳间了
Father! Father,here,look here!
父亲 我在这里
Elizabeth. Elizabeth
伊丽莎白
We're not back.
我们还没到阳间呢
Father!
父亲
Elizabeth. Are you dead?
伊丽莎白 你死了吗?
No. No.
没有啊
I think I am.
我应该是死了
No,you can't be.
不 你不能死
There was this chest,you see.
那就是亡灵箱
It's odd. At the time it seemed so important.
就一只 当时它很重要的
Come aboard.
上船来
And a heart.
那颗心
I learned that if you stab the heart, yours must take its place.
如果你插死了那颗心 你的心脏就得来顶替
And you will sail the seas for eternity.
你就会永远在海上航行
The Dutchman must have a captain.
"荷兰人"号一定要有位船长
Silly thing to die for.
为这个死 真不值得
Someone,cast a line. Come back with us!
谁扔条绳子下去 快上来啊
Come on.
过来啊
A touch... of destiny.
命中注定
Take the line.
抓住绳子
I'm so proud of you,Elizabeth.
我真为你自豪 伊丽莎白
Father,the line! Take the line!
爸爸 抓住绳子
- She must not leave the ship! - Father!
- 她绝不能离开这船 - 爸爸
Please come with us! Please! No! I won't leave you!
求你和我们走 求你了 我不能离开你啊
I'll give your love to your mother.
我会给你母亲带个好
- Please,I won't let you go!- Elizabeth.- Elizabeth
- 求你了 我不能放手让你走 - 伊丽莎白
- Elizabeth.Elizabeth
伊丽莎白
Is there a way?
有什么办法吗?
Him at peace.
他心甘情愿的
No water.
没水了
Why is all but the rum gone?
为什么只剩朗姆酒了?
Rum's gone too.
朗姆酒也喝没了
If we cannot escape these doldrums before night,
如果我们入夜前还逃不出去
I fear we will sail on trackless seas.
恐怕我们就要被困在漫无边际的大海上
Doomed to roam the reach between worlds.
永远在世界之间
Forever.
永远
With no water,forever looks to be arriving a mite too soon.
没水喝才是燃眉之急
Why doesn't he do something?
他为什么无能为力呢?
Me eye. Give it back! - There's no sense to it.
- 我的眼珠 还给我 - 实在搞不明白
And the green flash happens at sunset,not sunrise.
日落时才会有绿灿烂 而不是日出时
"Over the edge." Ah,it's driving me over the blooming edge.
"超越边缘"…我真的要疯了
Sunrises don't set.
日出时怎么会"落"呢
"Up is down."
上就是下
Well,that's just maddeningly unhelpful.
什么狗屁
Why are these things never clear?
为什么总要拐弯抹角?
- Clear as mud,Jackie. - What? Eh?
- 已经明说了 杰克 - 什么? 嗯?
- Stab the heart. - Don't stab the heart.
- 捅那颗心 - 别捅那颗心
- Come again? - The Dutchman must have a captain.
- 怎么说? - "荷兰人"号一定要有船长
That's even more than less than unhelpful.
你们是在帮倒忙
Sail the seas for eternity.
永远在海上航行
- I love the sea. - What about port?
- 我喜欢海洋 - 不能上岸怎么办?
I prefer rum. Rum's good.
我更喜欢朗姆酒 朗姆酒是好东西
Making port. Where we can get rum, and salty wenches...
上岸 就有朗姆酒和女人
- Once every 10 years. - What'd he say?
- 十年一次 - 他说什么?
- Once every 10 years. - Ten years is a long time,mate.
- 十年一次 - 十年可是很久的
Even longer given the deficit of rum.
要是没朗姆酒就会更久
But eternity is longer still.
但永远还是更长啊
And how will you be spending it? Dead?
那你打算如何消受永久呢?
Or not?
死着呢? 还是活着呢?
- The immortal Captain Sparrow. - Oh,I like that.
- 不死的斯帕洛船长 - 哦 我喜欢这头衔
Come sunset,it won't matter.
碰到日落时也无所谓了
Not sunset.
不是日落
Sundown.
日落是下
And rise. Up.
日出 就是上
What's that?
那是什么?
What is that? I don't know. What do you think?
那是什么? 不知道 你说呢?
- Where? - There.
- 在哪里? - 在那里
What is it?
是什么啊?
He's rocking the ship.
他在摇晃船
We're rocking the ship.
我们在摇晃船
Aye. He's onto it.
啊哈 给他破解了
He's rocking the ship.
他在让船摇晃
We'll tie each other to the mast upside down,
我们把自己倒着绑在主桅上
so when the boat flips we'll be the right way up.
等船翻过来 我们就朝上了
Time it with the swell.
加把力
Loose the cannons,you lazy bilge rats.
你们这群懒猪 快把系炮绳松开
Unstow the cargo. Let it shift.
把货物解开 让它们滚起来
Now up... ...is down.
现在上就是下了
This was your idea.
都是你的馊主意
Blessed sweet westerlies!
上帝保佑
We're back!
我们回来了
It's the sunrise.
这是日出
- Parley?
谈判
We need our pistols! Get untied,hurry!
我们得拿枪 赶快把我们解开
All right,then!
好啦
The Brethren Court is a-gathering at Shipwreck Cove.
海盗公会会在沉船湾聚会
And,Jack,you and I are a-going. There'll be no arguing that point.
杰克 你和我得出席 这无可争议吧
I is arguing the point.
当然有争议
If there's pirates a-gathering, I'm pointing my ship the other way.
一群海盗成帮结伙 我可要离你们远远的
The pirates are gathering to fight Beckett,and you're a pirate.
海盗集起来是要对付贝克特 你也是海盗的一员
Fight or not, you're not running,Jack.
不管你愿不愿打 你跑不了 杰克
If we don't stand together, they'll hunt us down one by one,
如果我们不团结 他们就会把我们一个一个干掉
till there be none left but you.
到最后只剩下你一个
Quite like the sound of that. Captain Jack Sparrow,the last pirate.
听起来不错啊 杰克·斯帕洛船长 最后的海盗
Aye.
没错
And you'll be fighting Jones alone. How does that figure into your plan?
那你就得独自对付琼斯了 你对此有计划吗?
I'm still working on that.
我还在考虑
But I will not be going back to the Locker,mate. Count on that.
但我绝对不回那魔狱里
Wet powder.
火药湿了
Wait! We can still use them as clubs!
等等 湿归湿 还是可以当棒子用的
- Ow!- Sorry. Effective,though.
- 哇 - 对不起 挺好用
There's fresh water on this island.
这岛上有淡水
We can resupply there and get back to shooting each other later.
我们可以先补给 然后再拼个你死我活
You lead the shore party. I'll stay with my ship.
你们上岸去快活吧 我要待在我的船上
I'll not be leaving my ship in your command.
我不会让你掌管我的船
Why don't you both go ashore and leave the ship in my command.
你们干嘛不一起上岸 让我来掌管这船呢?
Temporarily.
暂时性的
Mind the boat.
小心船啊
- Criminy. - Odds bodkins!
- 我的天啊 - 好大的尸体啊
Careful! Careful!
小心 小心
You stupid fish!
你这条蠢鱼
Actually it's a cephalopod.
实际上是头足类动物
Serves you right.
就算你对了吧
Pin,I bet people would pay a shilling to see this.
一定有人会花钱来看的
And another shilling for a sketch of them sitting atop!
还会有人出钱来给他们画像
Pintel and Ragetti,Kraken slayers.
平特尔和瑞盖提 章鱼怪杀手
We could serve up a slice as a souvenir.
可以一块一块割了卖钱
Still thinking of running,Jack?
还在想着逃跑吗? 杰克
Think you can outrun the world?
你能跑出这个世界吗?
You know,the problem with being the last of anything...
不久 其他人逐渐死光
...by and by,there be none left at all.
你就是孤家寡人
Sometimes things come back,mate. We're living proof,you and me.
有时候事情会重复 你和我就是见证啊
Aye,but that's a gamble of long odds,ain't it?
这就是在赌博 是吧?
There's never a guarantee of coming back.
能否回来 可不是定数
But passing on,that's dead certain.
早晚要死倒是肯定的
Summoning the Brethren Court, then,is it?
要召集海盗公会
It's our only hope,lad.
我们唯一的希望了
That's a sad commentary in and of itself.
这话太让人心寒了
The world used to be a bigger place.
这世界曾经很大
The world's still the same.
世界还是一样大
There's just... less in it.
只是我们的空间小了
Poisoned. Fouled by the body.
水中有毒 被尸体污染了
Eh,I know him. He was in Singapore!
我在新加坡见过这人
- Singapore. - Captain!
- 新加坡 - 船长
Hoy!
嗬!
We got company!
有人来了
He's the captain.
他才是船长
Sao Feng...
邵峰
...you showing up here, it is truly a remarkable coincidence.
你出现在这真是太巧了
Jack Sparrow.
杰克·斯帕洛
You paid me great insult once.
你曾经羞辱过我
That doesn't sound like me.
这听起来不像是我的为人啊
Shall we just call it square,then?
我们这就算扯平了如何?
Release her.
放了她
- She's not part of the bargain. - And what bargain be that?
- 她不在交易之中 - 什么交易?
You heard Captain Turner.
你们听见特纳船长的话了?
- Release her! - "Captain Turner"?
- 放开她 - 特纳船长?
Aye,the perfidious rotter led a mutiny against us!
这臭小子背信弃义
I need the Pearl to free my father.
我需要黑珍珠号来救回我父亲
That's the only reason I came on this voyage.
这是我参与的唯一原因
Why didn't you tell me you were planning this?
为什么你不告诉你的计划?
It was my burden to bear.
这是我肩负的使命
He needs the Pearl. Captain Turner needs the Pearl.
他需要黑珍珠号 特纳船长需要黑珍珠号
And you felt guilty. And you and your Brethren Court.
你现在感到内疚了 你和你的海盗公会
Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?
就没人只是因为想我才来救我的吗?
I'm standing with them.
我站在他们一边
I'm sorry,Jack,but there is an old friend who wants to see you first.
对不起 杰克 有位老朋友想要先见见你
I'm not certain I can survive any more visits from old friends.
这老朋友会不会要我的命呢?
Here is your chance to find out.
这是你的机会去找出答案
Curious.
很奇怪啊
Your friends appear to be quite desperate,Jack.
你的朋友看起来很绝望啊 杰克
Perhaps they no longer believe that a gathering of squabbling pirates
他们不再相信
can defeat the Flying Dutchman.
一群乌合之众能打赢飞翔的荷兰人号
And so despair leads to betrayal.
绝望可以导致背叛
But you and I are no strangers to betrayal,are we?
背叛对你我来说并不陌生 是吧?
It's not here,Jack.
不在这 杰克
What? What isn't?
什么? 什么不在
The heart of Davy Jones. It's safely aboard the Dutchman,
戴维·琼斯的心脏安全地存放在荷兰人号上
and so unavailable for use as leverage to satisfy your debt to the good captain.
你没法用它来偿还你欠船长的债了
By my reckoning, that account has been settled.
在我看来 我的债已经偿还了
By your death?
除非你死
And yet here you are.
但你还活着
Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream.
闭上眼 假装这是一场恶梦
That's how I get by.
我就是这么活过来的
And if Davy Jones were to learn of your survival?
但如果戴维·琼斯知道你活着呢?
Ship oars.
船桨
Ship oars.
船桨
Be on your guard,men.
注意了 船员们
My men are crew enough.
我的人足够驾驭珍珠号
Company ship,company crew.
公司的船当然要用我们自己的人
You agreed. The Black Pearl was to be mine.
你答应过黑珍珠号归我的
And so it was.
你不是当过了吗
Perhaps you'll consider an alternative arrangement.
也许你会考虑其他方案
One which requires absolutely nothing from you but information.
你什么都不需要付出 只要出一点信息而已
Regarding the Brethren Court,no doubt. In exchange for fair compensation?
肯定是海盗公会的事了 作为交换
Square my debt with Jones...
结清我欠琼斯的债
...guarantee my freedom?
保证我的自由 可以吗?
Of course.
当然了
It's just good business.
这是桩不错的生意
Were I in a divulgatory mood, what then might I divulge?
趁我心情好 你想让我告诉你什么呢?
Everything.
一切
Where are they meeting?
会议在哪举行?
Who are the pirate lords?
海盗王都是谁?
What is the purpose of the nine pieces of eight?
九枚西班牙银币的用处是什么?
Prepare the brig.
准备一下船
Beckett agreed the Black Pearl was to be mine.
贝克特同意把黑珍珠号给我的
He's not going to give up the only ship as can outrun the Dutchman,is he?
贝克特爵士不会放弃一艘能赢过荷兰人号的船 对吗?
Shame they're not bound to honor the code of the Brethren,isn't it?
他们是不会遵守诺言的 是吗?
Because honor's a hard thing to come by nowadays.
这年头已经没有信誉可言了
There is no honor to remaining with the losing side.
我也没必要和输家为伍
Leaving it for the winning side, that's just good business.
见风转舵是最明智的选择
- The losing side,you say? - They have the Dutchman.
- 你是说输家吗? - 他们有荷兰人号
Now the Pearl!
现在珍珠号也归他们了
And what do the Brethren have?
海盗公会还有什么?
We have Calypso.
我们有科莉布索(海中女神)
Calypso.
科莉布索
An old legend.
古老传说而已
No. The goddess herself, bound in human form.
不 女神被封印在凡人体内
Imagine all the power of the seas brought to bear against our enemy.
想一想 利用海洋的力量来对付我们的敌人
I intend to release her. But for that I need the Brethren Court.
我要把她释放出来 但为此我需要召集公会
All the Court.
所有的海盗王
You can keep Barbossa.
那你就监禁巴罗萨
The belligerent homunculus and his friend with the wooden eye,both.
那个残暴的小人 还他那个木头眼睛的小跟屁虫
And Turner. Especially Turner.
还有特纳 尤其是特纳
The rest go with me on the Pearl. I'll lead you to Shipwreck Cove,
其他人跟我上珍珠号 然后带你去沉船湾
where I will hand you the pirates and you will not hand me to Jones.
我把海盗们交给你 但你不能把我交给琼斯
- Bloody fair deal,don't you think? - And what becomes of Miss Swann?
- 很公平吧 你觉得呢? - 那斯旺小姐怎么办?
What interest is she to you?
你对她有何兴趣?
What are you proposing,captain?
你有什么建议? 船长
What be accepting,cap'n?
你打算接受什么呢? 船长
- The girl. - What?
- 那女孩 - 什么?
Jack. Jack
杰克
I've just recalled.
我刚刚想起
I've got this wonderful compass, which points to whatever I want.
我有个神奇的罗盘 能指向我想去的地方
So for what do I need you?
那我还要你做什么呢?
Elizabeth is not part of any bargain.
伊丽莎白不能用来做交易
Out of the question.
同意
It was not a question.
这不是个问题
Points to the thing you want most.
指向你最想要的东西
And that is not the Brethren Court,is it?
而那不是海盗公会吧?
- Then what is,Jack? - Me.
- 那是什么呢? 杰克 - 是我
- Dead. - Done.
- 让我死 - 成交
What? Not done.
什么? 不行
You got us into this. If it frees us,then done!
是你让我们陷入困境的 如果能让我们找到出路就成交
Damn.
该死
Although,if I kill you, then I can use the compass
但是 如果我杀了你
to find Shipwreck Cove, is it,on my own.
就可以自己用罗盘来找到沉船湾了
Cut out the middle man,as it were.
而不需要中间人了
Elizabeth,they are pirates.
伊丽莎白 他们是海盗
I have had more than enough experience dealing with pirates!
我和海盗打交道也不止一次两次了
Then we have an accord?
那我们达成共识了?
With me killed, you'd arrive at the cove,
把我杀了 你自己找到海湾
find it a stronghold, nigh impregnable...
发现那是一个攻不破的堡垒
...able to withstand blockade for years.
足以顶住数年的封锁
Then you'd be wishing,"If only there was someone I had not killed inside
那时就会想 要是当初没杀某人
to ensure that the pirates then come outside."
就能让海盗们自投罗网了
And you can accomplish all this?
你能做到这些吗?
You may kill me, but you may never insult me.
士可杀不可辱
Who am I?
我是谁?
I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.
我是杰克·斯帕洛船长啊
Done!
成交
Man overboard!
有人落水!
You're mad.
你疯了
Thank goodness. If I wasn't,this'd probably never work.
谢天谢地 不然我还没这个胆儿呢
And that was without even a single drop of rum.
我连一滴朗姆酒都没喝哦
Send this pestilent,traitorous, cowhearted,yeasty codpiece to the brig.
把这个胆小的令人厌恶的叛徒关进船舱
Which ship do we follow?
我们该追哪条船?
Signal the Dutchman to track down Sao Feng. We follow the Pearl.
发信号让荷兰人号盯住邵峰 我们跟着珍珠号
How soon can we have the ship ready to pursue?
我们要多少时间才可以出发?
She's going down!
她下来了
Stand clear!
站直了
Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?
他是事先都计划好了还是随时起意呢?
Sir.
船长
By this time tomorrow,we will arrive at Shipwreck Cove and you will be free.
明天此时 我们就能抵达沉船湾 到时你就自由了
Calypso.
科莉布索
Excuse me?
什么?
Not a name you fancy,I imagine, out of the many that you have...
你的称呼很多 你可能不会喜欢这个
...but it is what we call you.
但是我们就这么称呼你了
We being who?
我们是指谁?
You confirm it.
你承认了
Confirm what?
承认什么了?
- You've told me nothing. - The Brethren Court,not I.
- 你什么都没告诉我 - 是海盗公会 不是我
The First Brethren Court, whose decision I would have opposed.
第一届公会做出的这一决定 我本该反对的
They bound you to human form
他们把你封印在凡人体内
so the rule of the seas would belong to man and not...
使得海洋的掌握权落在人类的手中 而不是…
To me.
掌握在我手上
But one such as you should never be anything less than what you are.
你的原身不应被封印
Pretty speech from a captor.
谢谢统治者的美言
But words whispered through prison bars lose their charm.
但你在牢狱外甜言蜜语是不能打动我的
Can I be blamed for my efforts?
会因为我的努力而责怪我吗?
All men are drawn to the sea, perilous though it may be.
虽然危险 世上男人都向往大海
And some men offer desire as justification for their crimes.
有人把欲望当作开脱罪行的借口
I offer simply my desire.
我只是说出我的欲望而已
And in return?
而作为报答呢?
I would have your gifts, should you choose to give them.
我想要你的恩赐 假如你肯赐予的话
And if I should choose not?
如果我不想赐予呢?
Then I will take...
那我就接受…
...your fury.
…你的愤怒
Sao Feng?
邵峰?
Here.
请过来
Please.
请过来
With all nine pieces of eight...
收齐九枚银币
...you will be free.
你就会自由
Take it!
拿着
You are captain now.
你现在是船长了
Me?
我?
Go in my place to Shipwreck Cove.
接替我的职位 去沉船湾
Captain! The ship is taken. We cannot...
船长 船被抢了 我们顶不住了
Forgive me... Calypso.
原谅我 科莉布索
Sao.
What did he tell you?
他对你说什么了?
He made me captain.
他让我做船长
Set! Fire!
准备 开火
You are not my captain.
你不是我的船长
Elizabeth. Elizabeth
伊丽莎白
James. James. James James
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
Thank God,you're alive.
谢天谢地你还活着
Your father'll be overjoyed
你父亲见到你平安
- to know you're safe. - My father's dead.
- 会很高兴的 - 我父亲已经死了
No,that can't be true. He returned to England.
不可能 他回英国了
Did Lord Beckett tell you that?
是贝克特爵士告诉你的吗?
Who among you do you name as captain?
你们现在的船长是谁?
Captain. Her.
船长 她
Her.
是她
Captain?
船长?
Tow the ship. Put the prisoners in the brig.
把船拖走 把囚犯们关起来
The captain shall have my quarters.
船长住我的房间
Thank you,sir.
谢谢您 先生
- But I prefer to remain with my crew.- Elizabeth.
- 但我宁愿和我的船员待在一起 - 伊丽莎白
I swear.
我发誓
I did not know.
我不知道
Know what? Which side you chose?
不知道什么? 你站哪一边?
Well,now you do.
你现在知道了吧
Bootstrap?
提靴带
Bootstrap.
提靴带
Bill Turner? Bill Turner?
比尔·特纳?
Bootstrap.
提靴带
You know my name.
你知道我的名字?
Yes,I know your son.
是的 我认识你的儿子
Will Turner.Will Turner
威尔·特纳
William.William
威廉?
He made it. He's alive.
他成功了 他还活着
And now he sends you to tell me that he's coming to get me.
是他派你告诉我 他要来救我了
God's wounds. He's on his way.
哈哈 谢天谢地 他要来了
Yes,Will is alive.
是的 威尔还活着
And he wants to help you.
他很想帮助你
He can't help me. He won't come.
他帮不了我 他不会来的
But you're his father.
你是他的父亲
I know you.
我认识你
He spoke of you.
他提起过你
He can't save me. He can't come because of you.
他救不了我 他是因为你才来不了
Me?
因为我?
You're Elizabeth.
你是伊丽莎白吧
Yes,I'm Elizabeth.
是的 我是伊丽莎白
If Jones be slain, he who slays him must take his place.
如果琼斯被杀 杀他的人就必须替代他的职位
Captain... Forever.
做船长 永远
The Dutchman must always have a captain.
荷兰人号总要有一个船长的
And if he saves me...
如果他救了我
...he loses you.
他便会失去你
I see.
我知道
He won't pick me.
他不会选我的
I wouldn't pick me.
我也不会选自己的
Tell him not to come.
告诉他别来
Tell him to stay away.
告诉他离的远远的
Tell him it's too late.
告诉他太迟了
I'm already a part of the ship...
我已经是船的一部分了
...and the crew.
船员的一份子了
Bootstrap.
提靴带
You know my name.
你知道我的名字?
You know my name.
你知道我的名字?
Yes,I know your son.
是的 我认识你的儿子
William. William
威廉
He's coming for me.
他来救我了
Wait and see.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
你会看到的
He promised.
他答应过的
Swing her over.
把她吊过来
Ready those lines.
准备绳索
Sir.
长官
A breadcrumb trail.
刻意留下的标记
- And we're meant to follow. - A betrayer among them?
- 以便我们顺藤摸瓜 - 他们之中有个叛徒?
- Or a trap? - A gambit by a skilled opponent.
- 还是陷阱? - 对手的一步高棋
- Adjust course,lieutenant. - Sir?
- 改路线 上尉 - 长官?
We can only hope to reach our destination
希望在到达终点时
before they run out of bodies.
船上的人不会被杀光
You escaped the brig even quicker than I expected.
你逃出来比我想的还要快
William,do you notice anything?
威廉 你发现什么了吗?
Rather...
当然
...do you notice something that is not there to be noticed?
你发现什么不该被发现的吧?
- You haven't raised an alarm. - Odd,isn't it?
- 你并没有通知大家? - 奇怪吧?
Not as odd as this.
没有你这招儿怪
Come up with this all by your Ionesome,did you?
你自己的主意?
I said to myself,"Think like Jack."
我问自己 "杰克这时会怎么做"
This is what you've arrived at?
然后就想出这招儿了?
Lead Beckett to Shipwreck Cove so as to gain his trust...
带贝克特爵士到沉船湾 争取他的信任
...accomplish your own ends?
然后救出你父亲
It's like you don't know me at all.
看起来你完全不了解我嘛
And how does your dearly beloved feel about this plan?
你的亲密爱人对此计划有何感想啊?
Ah.
哈哈
You've not seen fit to trust her with it.
你还没告诉她
I'm losing her,Jack.
我要失去她了 杰克
Every step I make for my father is a step away from Elizabeth.
我离我父亲越近 就离伊丽莎白越远
If you choose to lock your heart away, you'll lose her for certain.
如果你满腔投入 一定会全盘皆输
If I might lend a machete to your intellectual thicket...
让我来给你指点指点
...avoid the choice altogether.
置身事外
Change the facts.
换个角度
Let someone else dispatch Jones.
找个人来干掉琼斯
Who?
谁?
You?
你?
Death has a curious way of reshuffling one's priorities.
要是我们换一下就都解决了
I slip aboard the Dutchman, find the heart,stab the beating thing,
我溜上荷兰人号 找到心脏 捅那个乱跳的东西一刀
your father's free from his debt,
你父亲的债就清了
you're free to be with your charming murderess.
你也能和你迷人的小情人在一起了
You're willing to cut out your heart and bind yourself to the Dutchman...
你愿意切下自己的心脏 把自己和荷兰人号永远绑在一起吗?
...forever? - No,mate. I'm free forever.
不 伙计 那我就永远自由了
Free to sail the seas beyond the edges of the map. Free from death itself.
可以自由穿越地图外的海域 没有死亡的束缚了
You have to do the job though,Jack.
你必须得尽责 杰克
You have to ferry souls to the next world.
你得载灵魂去阴间
- Or end up just like Jones.
不然就得像琼斯那样
I don't have the face for tentacles.
我脸上不适合长触须
But immortal has to count for something,eh?
作为活人就会有牵挂啊
What's this for?
要这来干嘛?
Think like me. It'll come to you.
从我的角度出发 你会想到的
My regards to Davy Jones.
替我向戴维·琼斯问好
I hate him.
我恨他
Come with me.
跟我来
Quickly.
快点
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Choosing a side.
选择
Do not go to Shipwreck Cove. Beckett knows of the meeting of the Brethren.
不要去沉船湾 贝克特知道海盗公会在那儿开
I fear there may be a traitor among them.
我觉得那里面有奸细
It's too late to earn my forgiveness.
现在才求我原谅太晚了
I had nothing to do with your father's death.
我与你父亲的死毫无关系
But that does not absolve me of my other sins.
我知道这不能赎去我以往的罪行
Come with us.
跟我们一起走
James,come with me.
詹姆斯 跟我走
Who goes there?
谁在那
Go. I will follow.
走 我跟着你
You're lying.
你在骗人
Our destinies have been entwined, Elizabeth...
我们命运交缠 伊丽莎白
...but never joined.
但无缘结连理
Go,now.
Back to your station,sailor.
回你的岗位去 水手
- No one leaves the ship. - Stand down. That's an order.
- 没人能从船上逃走 - 退下 这是命令
That's an order.
这是命令
Part of the crew,part of the ship.
船员的一份子 船的一部分
Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew...
船员的一份子 船的一部分 船员的一份子…
- Steady,man. - Part of the crew,part of the ship.
- 冷静点 伙计 - 船员的一份子 船的一部分
All hands,prisoner escape!
注意 有人逃跑
- Belay that!- James!- James!
- 退下 - 詹姆斯
Prisoner escape!
有人逃跑
James! No!
詹姆斯 不
- The admiral's dead. - Admiral's dead?
- 船长死了 - 船长死了
- The admiral's dead. - Admiral's dead.
- 船长死了 - 船长死了
- To the captain's cabin! - Aye!
- 去船长舱 - 嗯
Back to the ship.
回船上去
James Norrington. Do you fear death?
詹姆斯·诺灵顿 你害怕死亡吗?
I take that as a "no."
不怕
Nice sword.
好剑
The Dutchman is under my command.
荷兰人号受我指挥
For now.
现在是了
Look alive and keep a weather eye.
打起精神 注意观察
Not for naught it's called Shipwreck Island.
沉船岛不是白叫的
Where lies Shipwreck Cove and the town of Shipwreck.
那里有沉船湾和沉船镇
You heard him. Step lively.
听到没有? 快去
For all that pirates are clever clogs,
都说海盗很聪明
we are unimaginative when it comes to naming things.
其实我们在命名上很没想象力
Aye.
I once sailed with a geezer who lost both of his arms and part of his eye.
我曾碰到过个家伙 丢了两只胳膊一只眼睛
What'd you call him?
你管他叫什么?
Larry.
拉里
I do not renege on a bargain once struck.
谈好的交易我是不会赖帐的
But we agreed on ends only.
不过我们只定了结局
The means are mine to decide.
手段由我来决定
Caution,Barbossa.
当心 巴博萨
Do not forget it was by my power you return from the dead.
别忘了是我的力量让你起死回生
Or what it mean if you fail me.
否则结果会如何?
Don't you forget why you had to bring me back.
你别忘了你为何救我回来
Why I could not leave Jack to his well-deserved fate.
为何不能让杰克走他该走的路
It took nine pirate lords to bind you,Calypso.
九个海盗王合力才能封印你 科莉布索
And it'll take no less than nine to set you free.
要解封你至少也要九个
Masters Pintel and Ragetti.
平特尔和瑞盖提船副
Take this fishwife to the brig.
把这个卖鱼婆关起来
Right this way,Mrs. Fish.
这边请 鱼婆小姐
I cannot be summoned like some mongrel pup.
我可不是什么杂种狗 任你呼来唤去的
Apparently,you can.
你不是来了吗?
I believe you know each other.
我相信你们认识
Come to join my crew again, Master Turner?
回来当我的船员 特纳船副?
Not yours.
不是你的
His.
他的
Jack Sparrow sends his regards.
杰克·斯帕洛向你问好
Sparrow?
斯帕洛?
You didn't tell him.
你没告诉他
We rescued Jack from the Locker along with the Black Pearl.
我们从魔狱里救出了杰克和黑珍珠号
What else have you not told me?
你还有什么没告诉我的?
There is an issue far more troublesome.
还有个极为棘手的问题
I believe you're familiar with a person called Calypso.
我相信你熟悉一个叫科莉布索的人
Not a person.
她不是人
A heathen god.
是异教的神明
One who delights in cursing men with their wildest dreams
她以最狂野的梦想来诅咒男人们 并以此为乐
and then revealing them to be hollow and naught but ash.
然后戳穿梦想 只剩虚无的空洞和灰烬
- The world is well rid of her. - Not quite so well,actually.
- 这世界已经摆脱她了 - 其实没全摆脱
The Brethren Court intends to release her.
海盗公会正打算释放她
No! They cannot!
不!他们不能!
The First Court promised to imprison her forever.
第一届公会答应永远囚禁她的
- That was our agreement. - Your agreement?
- 那是我们的约定 - 你们的约定?
I showed them how to bind her.
我告诉他们如何封印她
She could not be trusted.
她不可信任
I... She gave me no choice.
她…让我别无选择
We must act before they release her.
我们必须赶在他们释放她之前动手
You loved her.
你爱过她
She's the one.
她就是你情人
And then you betrayed her.
然后你背叛了她
She pretended to love me.
她假装爱过我
She betrayed me.
她背叛了我
And after which betrayal did you cut out your heart,I wonder.
我想知道 哪次背叛之后你切出了自己的心?
Do not test me.
不要惹我
I hadn't finished that.
我还没喝完
You will free my father.
你会释放我父亲的
And you will guarantee Elizabeth's safety.
你要保证伊丽莎白的安全
Along with my own.
还有我的安全
Your terms are steep,Mr. Turner.
你要求不低 特纳先生
We will expect fair value in return.
我们要等价的回报
There is only one price I will accept:
我只接受一个价钱
Calypso murdered.
杀了科莉布索
Calypso's aboard the Black Pearl.
科莉布索在黑珍珠号上
Jack has sailed the Black Pearl to Shipwreck Cove.
杰克驾黑珍珠号去了沉船湾
And with you no longer aboard her, how do you propose to lead us there?
你现在不在那船上 又打算如何领我们去?
What is it you want most?
你最想要什么?
Look at them all.
看看它们!
There's not been a gathering like this in our lifetime.
我们这辈子还没有这样的集会
And I owe them all money.
而我欠了他们一身债
As he who issued summons,
作为会议召集人
I convene this, the Fourth Brethren Court.
我宣布第四届海盗会开幕
To confirm your lordship and right to be heard,
为了证实你们的身份和权力
present now your pieces of eight, my fellow cap'ns.
请出示西班牙银币 诸位船长们
Those aren't pieces of eight. They're just pieces of junk.
这哪是西班牙银币 这是一堆破烂
Aye. The original plan was to use nine pieces of eight to bind Calypso.
是 本来是要用九块西班牙银币来封印科莉布索的
But when the First Court met, the Brethren were to a one skint broke.
但第一届开会时人人都穷得要死
So change the name.
那改改名字吧
To "nine pieces of whatever we happened to have in our pockets at the time?"
怎么? 要叫"当时我们口袋里随便什么零碎"?
Oh,yes. That sounds very piratey.
是 那倒是很海盗化
Master Ragetti,if you will.
瑞盖提船副 请了
I kept it safe,just like you said when you gave it to me.
我会替你保管好的 就像你给我时说的那样
Aye,you have. But now I need it back.
我是说过 现在我要拿回来
Sparrow. Sparrow
斯帕洛?
Might I point out that we are still short one pirate lord,
我要指出我们还少一个海盗王
and I'm as content as a cucumber to wait until Sao Feng joins us.
我可以等着邵峰来 一点都不急
Sao Feng is dead.
邵峰死了
He fell to the Flying Dutchman.
他死于飞翔的荷兰人号之手
The plagued ship.
那条灾难之船!
He made you captain? They're giving the bloody title away now.
他让你当船长了? 船长的头衔他们就这样拱手送人?
- Listen. Listen to me.
- 送他们下地狱! - 听我说
Our location has been betrayed.
我们的位置被出卖了
Jones is under the command of Lord Beckett. They're on their way here.
琼斯受贝克特勋爵指挥 正朝这里来
- Who is this betrayer? - Not likely anyone among us.
- 谁是叛徒? - 不太可能是我们当中的人
- Where's Will? - Not among us.
- 威尔在哪里? - 不在我们当中
It matters not how they found us. The question is,
问题不是他们怎么找到的 问题是…
what will we do now that they have?
我们现在怎么办
We fight.
我们战斗
Shipwreck Cove is a fortress.
沉船湾是个堡垒
A well-supplied fortress.
是个给养充足的堡垒
There is no need to fight if they cannot get to us.
他们攻不进来 我们就不必战斗
There be a third course.
可能还有第三条出路
In another age,at this very spot,
另一个时代 就在这里
the First Brethren Court captured the sea goddess and bound her in her bones.
第一届海盗公会抓住了女海神 将她封印起来
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
Oh,we tamed the seas for ourselves,aye.
的确 我们驯服海洋为己所用
But opened the door to Beckett and his ilk.
却为贝克特和他的同党打开了大门
Better were the days when mastery of seas
以前更美好的日子里
came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures,
控制海洋不是靠与恐怖的怪物做交易
but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone.
而是靠额头的汗水 凭自己的力量
You all know this to be true.
你们都知道这是真的
Gentlemen.
先生们!
Ladies.
女士们!
We must free Calypso.
我们要解封科莉布索
- Shoot him. - Cut out his tongue!
- 开枪打他 - 切舌头!
Shoot him,cut out his tongue,then shoot his tongue. And trim that beard.
打他 然后切舌头 再打舌头 剪了他乱七八糟的胡子
Sao Feng would've agreed with Barbossa.
- 邵峰会赞同巴博萨的 - 是
Calypso was our enemy then, she will be our enemy now.
科莉布索那时是我们的敌人 现在还会是
It's unlikely her mood's improved.
她的脾气暴躁 现在也不可能变好
I would still agree with Sao Feng. We release Calypso.
我赞同邵峰 放了科莉布索
- You threaten me? - I silence you.
- 你威胁我? - 你给我闭嘴
- This is madness. - This is politics.
- 真是疯狂 - 这是政治
Meanwhile,our enemies are bearing down upon us.
与此同时敌人正向我们压过来
If they not be here already.
说不定已经到了
My sweet.
我的甜心
You come for me.
你来救我了
- You were expecting me. - It has been torture.
- 你在等着我来 - 被困在这个躯体里
Trapped in this single form.
是一种折磨
Cut off from the sea.
被切断了与海的联系
From all that I love.
和我所爱的一切
From you.
还有你
Ten years I devoted to the duty you charged to me.
我为你交付的任务工作了十年
Ten years I looked after those who died at sea.
我照顾了那些海上死者十年
And,finally, when we could be together again...
我们终于可以在一起时…
...you weren't there.
…你没去
Why weren't you there?
你为什么没去?
It's my nature.
是我的天性
Would you love me if I was anything but what I am?
如果我不是我 你还会爱我吗
I do not love you.
我不爱你
Many things you were,Davy Jones.
你有很多个性 戴维·琼斯
But never cruel.
但从不残酷
You have corrupted your purpose...
你已经背叛了你的初衷
...and so your self.
背叛了你自己
And you did hide away what should always have been mine.
曾经属于我的东西已经被你藏起来了
Calypso.
科莉布索
I will be free.
我会自由的
And when I am, I would give you my heart.
那时我会给你我的心
And we would be together always.
我们会永远在一起
If only you had a heart to give.
如果那时你有心相爱
Why did you come?
你为什么来?
And what fate have you planned for your captors?
你给囚禁你的人准备了怎样的命运?
The Brethren Court?
海盗公会?
All of them,the last thing they will learn in this life...
他们临死前会明白
...is how cruel I can be.
我可以变得多残酷
And what of your fate,Davy Jones?
而你的命运呢? 戴维·琼斯?
My heart will always belong to you.
我的心永远属于你
It was the First Court what imprisoned Calypso.
第一届公会囚禁了科莉布索
We should be the ones to set her free.
我们这届应该放了她
And in her gratitude, she will see fit to grant us boons.
为了感谢我们 她会给我们好处
Whose boons? Your boons?
谁的好处? 你的好处?
Utterly deceptive twaddle-speak,says I.
我说全是骗人的废话
If you have a better alternative, please,share.
如果你有更好的主意 请共享出来
Cuttlefish.
乌贼
Aye.
Let us not,dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们 让我们
forget our dear friends,the cuttlefish.
不要忘记亲爱的乌贼朋友
Flipping glorious little sausages.
滑腻腻的小香肠们
Pen them up together,they'll devour each other without a second thought.
把两个乌贼放一块 它们会毫不犹豫地自相残杀
Human nature,isn't it?
人的本性 不是吗?
Or... Or fish nature.
或是…鱼的本性
So,yes,we could hole up here well-provisioned and well-armed.
我们可以躲在这里 给养充足武备齐全
Half of us would be dead within the month.
但一个月内会死一半人
Which seems quite grim to me, any way you slice it. Or...
不管怎么看 结局都很悲观 或者…
As my learned colleague so naively suggests,
或者像我们有才的同事天真地建议
we can release Calypso,and we can pray that she will be merciful.
我们放了科莉布索 然后寄希望于她的怜悯
I rather doubt it.
但我很怀疑
Can we pretend she's anything other than a woman scorned
我们可以假装她绝不是个
like which fury hell hath no? We cannot.
怒火满腔的女人吗? 我们不能
Res ipsa loquitur,tabula in naufragio.
事物自道缘由:一旦将她放归大海
We are left with but one option.
我们只剩一个选择
I agree with,and I cannot believe the words are coming out of me mouth...
我同意…我不敢相信我正说这话
...Captain Swann. We must fight.
斯旺船长 我们必须战斗
- You've always run away from a fight. - Have not.
- 你总是逃避战斗 - 我没有
- Have so. - Have not.
- 你有 - 我没有
- Have so. - Have not!
- 你有 - 我没有!
- You have so,and you know it. - Have not. Slander and calumny.
- 你有 你自己知道 - 没有 造谣中伤
I have only ever embraced that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions.
我只是遵循最古老最神圣的海盗传统
I submit that here now that is what we all must do:
此时此刻我建议我们都应该做的事
We must fight...
我们必须战斗
...to run away.
以便逃跑
- Aye! - Aye!
- 对 - 对!
As per the code,an act of war, and this be exactly that, As per the code, an act of war, and this be exactly that,
海盗法典规定 战争 就是现在的情形
can only be declared by the pirate king.
只能由海盗大帝来宣布
- You made that up. - Did I,now?
- 你编的 - 我编的?
I call on Cap'n Teague, keeper of the code.
我有请法典的保管人蒂格船长
Sri Sumbhajee proclaims this all to be folly!
松巴吉爵士宣布这全是假的!
- Hang the code. Who cares a...?
去他妈的海盗法典 谁在乎…
Code is the law.
法典至高无上
You're in my way,boy.
你挡我道了 孩子
- The code. - The code.
- 法典 - 法典
As set forth by Morgan and Bartholomew.
由摩根和巴多罗米尔制定的
- That can't... How did... - Sea turtles,mate.
- 这不可能…这怎么… - 海龟 伙计
Sea turtles.
海龟
Ah. Barbossa is right.
啊 巴博萨是对的
Hang on a minute.
等一下
"It shall be the duties,as the king,
海盗大帝的责任是宣战
to declare war, parley with shared adversaries..."
以及与共同的敌人进行谈判
Fancy that.
想象一下
There has not been a king since the First Court.
自第一届以来就没有海盗大帝了
And that's not likely to change.
现在也不太可能会变
- Not likely. - Why not?
- 不太可能 - 为什么?
See,the pirate king is elected by popular vote.
海盗大帝是由海盗王们公选出来的
And each pirate only ever votes for hisself.
所有海盗都只会选他自己
I call for a vote.
我提议投票
I vote for Ammand the corsair.
我投安曼海盗
Capitaine Chevalle, the penniless Frenchman.
法国穷光蛋夏威尔船长
Sri Sumbhajee votes for Sri Sumbhajee.
松巴吉爵士投松巴吉爵士
Mistress Ching.
清夫人
Gentleman Jocard.
久卡德先生
- Elizabeth Swann.- Barbossa.
- 伊丽莎白·斯旺 - 巴博萨
Vallenueva!Vallenueva
维基勒巴!
Elizabeth Swann. Elizabeth Swann
伊丽莎白·斯旺
- What? - I know. Curious,isn't it?
- 什么? - 我知道 很好奇吧?
Vote for me. Vote for me.
投票选我 投票选我
What you talking about?
你在说什么呀?
No!
不!
Am I to understand that you lot will not be keeping to the code,then?
那么你们的投票不打算遵循海盗法典?
Very well.
很好
What say you,Captain Swann, king of the Brethren Court?
斯旺船长 海盗大帝 你要下什么命令?
Prepare every vessel that floats.
预备所有的船
At dawn...
黎明时
...we're at war.
我们开战
And so we shall go to war.
那么 我们将开战
What?
怎么了?
You've seen it all, done it all. You survived.
你什么都见过 什么都做过了 你活下来了
That's the trick,isn't it? To survive?
一定有要诀吧? 为了生存?
It's not just about living forever,Jackie.
目的不在于永远活着 杰克
The trick is living with yourself forever.
要诀是永远活出自己
How's Mum?
妈妈呢?
She looks great.
她看来气色很好
The enemy is here! Let's take them!
敌人来了!消灭他们!
Abandon ship. Abandon ship.
弃船!弃船!
Parley?
谈判?
You be the cur that led these wolves to our door.
原来是你这杂种引狼入室
Don't blame Turner. He was merely the tool of your betrayal.
不要怪特纳 他不过是被利用的工具而已
If you wish to see its grand architect, look to your left.
如果你要找主谋 往你左边看
My hands are clean in this.
我没插手过这事
Figuratively.
看起来是
My actions were my own and to my own purpose.
这是我自己的选择 我有自己的目的
- Jack had nothing to do with it. - Well spoke. Listen to the tool.
- 跟杰克没关系 - 说得好 听听工具怎么说的
Will,I've been aboard the Dutchman.
威尔 我上过荷兰人号
I understand the burden you bear, but I fear that cause is lost.
我明白你的目的和重担 但恐怕那已经毫无意义了
No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
只要有一个傻瓜留下来战斗 就不会没有意义
If Turner wasn't acting on your behalf, then how did he come to give me this?
如果特纳不是为你效劳 他怎么会给我这个?
You made a deal with me,Jack,to deliver the pirates. And here they are.
杰克 你我有交易 把所有海盗送到我手上 现在他们都到了
Don't be bashful. Step up. Claim your reward.
别害臊 尽管上来领赏
Your debt to me is still to be satisfied.
你欠我的帐还是要还的
One hundred years in servitude aboard the Dutchman. As a start.
在荷兰人号上服务一百年 这是起码的
That debt was paid,mate. With some help.
欠账已经还了 在她的帮助下
- You escaped. - Technically.
- 你逃跑了 - 严格来讲…
I propose an exchange.
我建议交换人质
Will leaves with us...
威尔跟我们走
...and you can take Jack.
你可以带走杰克
Done.
成交
- Undone. - Done.
- 取消 - 成交
Jack's one of the nine pirate lords. You have no right.
杰克是九大海盗王之一 你没有权力
King.
我是海盗大帝
- As you command,your nibs. - Blackguard!
- 听从您的命令 陛下 - 蠢才!
If ye have something to say, I might be saying something as well.
你如果有什么想说的 那我也有要说的
First to the finish,then?
看谁先到终点?
Do you fear death?
你怕死吗?
You've no idea.
你不明白的
Advise your Brethren,
敬告你的海盗们
you can fight,and all of you will die.
你们可以战斗 但都会被消灭
Or you can not fight, in which case only most of you will die.
如果不战斗 你们大部分人会死
You murdered my father.
你谋杀了我父亲
He chose his own fate.
他自己选择的命运
And you have chosen yours.
你也选择了你的
We will fight.
我们会战斗
And you will die.
你们会死
So be it.
就这么定了
King?
大帝?
Of the Brethren Court. Courtesy of Jack.
海盗公会的 如杰克所说
Maybe he really does know what he's doing.
也许他真的知道自己想要什么
Bravo!
漂亮!
You've successfully arrived aboard the Dutchman as per the overall scheme.
你成功登上了飞翔的荷兰人号 正如计划的那样
- Look - Oh,yes. Chapeau,mate.
- 你看 - 是的 帽子 伙计
Except for this sojourn in the brig, it's utter clockwork.
除去被关在牢里这部分 好像有点出乎意料
Go away.
走开
- What,back to the Locker? - Not without you,Jackie.
- 什么? 回到魔狱去? - 不能没有你 杰克
Stab the heart.
扎心脏
Live forever as captain of the Flying Dutchman.
作为荷兰人号的船长 永生不死
Then again...
当然了
...if you're in the brig...
如果你在牢里
...who's to stab the heart?
谁应该扎心脏
Does seem to put immortality a bit out of reach.
现在离不死之身好像有点远
Peanut.
哦!花生
We'll need to use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack. Peanut.
我们要让黑珍珠号作为旗舰领头攻击哦!花生
We'll need to use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack.
我们要让黑珍珠号作为旗舰领头攻击
- Oh,will we now? - All right,Mrs. Fish. Come on.
- 我们要吗? - 好吧 鱼女士 来吧
Barbossa,you can't release her.
巴博萨 你不能释放她
We need to give Jack a chance.
我们要给杰克一个机会
Apologies,Your Majesty. Too long my fate has not been in me own hands.
我很抱歉 陛下 我的命运不在我自己手中已经太久了
No longer.
再也不会了
The enemy...
敌人
...has opted for oblivion.
选择了毁灭
Ready the fleet.
让舰队准备好
- To your stations. - To your stations.
- 各就各位! - 各就各位!
Be there some manner of rite or incantation?
要些仪式咒语什么的吗?
Aye.
The items brought together,done.
物件全凑齐 好了
Items to be burned...
烧掉物件
...and someone must speak the words:
然后有人必须说
"Calypso,I release you from your human bonds."
"科莉布索 我把你从躯体里释放出来"
Is that it?
就这样了?
'Tis said it must be spoken as if to a lover.
要用对爱人讲话的口吻
Calypso,I release you from your human bonds!
科莉布索 我把你从躯体里释放出来
- Is that it? - No,no,no. He didn't say it right.
- 就这样了? - 不不 他说的不对
He didn't...
他没有…
You have to say it right.
你 你要亲切点
Calypso...
科莉布索
...I release you from your human bonds.
我把你从躯体里释放出来
Tia Dalma. Tia Dalma
提亚·朵玛
Calypso.
科莉布索
When the Brethren Court imprisoned you, who was it that told them how?
海盗公会禁锢你的时候是谁告诉他们这么做的
- Who was it that betrayed you? - Name him.
- 是谁背叛了你 - 说出来
Davy Jones. Davy Jones
戴维·琼斯
This is it! This is it!
这就是了!这就是了!
Calypso!
科莉布索
I come before you as but a servant, humble and contrite.
我作为仆人跪在你面前 虔卑而懊悔
I have fulfilled me vow and now ask your favor.
我完成了我的誓约 我现在请求你的帮助
Spare meself,me ship,me crew...
放过我 我的船和我船员
...but unleash your fury upon those who dare pretend themselves your masters...
将你的愤怒发泄于那些敢于自命为你的主人
...or mine.
或我的主人的人
Is that it?
就这样了?
Why,she's no help at all.
她一点忙都没帮
What now?
现在怎么办?
Nothing.
什么也不干
Our final hope has failed us.
最后的希望也落空了
- It's not over. - There's still a fight to be had.
- 还没完 - 战斗还在前头
We've an armada against us,and with the Dutchman,there's no chance.
我们要对付整个舰队 还有荷兰人号 没希望了
There's only a fool's chance.
傻人或许有傻福
Revenge won't bring your father back,Miss Swann,
复仇也救不回你父亲 斯旺小姐
and it's not something I'm intending to die for.
我不打算为此送命
You're right.
你说得没错
Then what shall we die for?
那我们为何送命?
You will listen to me.
你们给我听着
Listen!
听着!
The Brethren will still be looking here to us,to the Black Pearl,to lead.
海盗们还在看着我们等着黑珍珠号领队
And what will they see?
他们会看到什么?
Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No.
惊恐的鼠辈? 被弃的破船? 不!
No,they will see free men and freedom!
不 他们会看到自由的人和自由!
And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons.
敌人会听见我们的炮声
They will hear the ring of our swords, and they will know what we can do.
听见我们拔剑出鞘 看到我们的气势
By the sweat of our brows,
以我们额头上的汗水
and the strength of our backs...
我们脊背的力量
...and the courage of our hearts.
和我们心中的勇气
Gentlemen...
先生们
...hoist the colors.
升起旗帜
Hoist the colors.
升起旗帜
- Hoist the colors. - Hoist the colors!
- 升起旗帜 - 升起旗帜!
Aye.
The wind's on our side,boys. That's all we need!
伙计们 风向对我们有利
Hoist the colors!
升起旗帜
We have a favorable wind,sir.
伙计们 风向对我们有利
Oh,so we do.
如此甚好
Signal Jones to give no quarter.
通知琼斯 不留活口
That should brighten his day.
那会给他这一天增加亮点
To arms! We give no quarter!
武器就位!我们不留活口
Calypso.
科莉布索!
Have you noticed, on top of everything,it's raining?
你注意到没 这么多事 现在又下雨了?
That's a bad sign.
这是个坏兆头
Man the capstan. Raise the main topyard. Keep that powder dry.
掌住绞盘 用力 加把劲
Maelstrom!
大漩涡
Captain Barbossa!
巴博萨船长!
We need you at the helm.
我们要你去掌舵
Aye,that be true.
是 没错
Brace up yards, you cack-handed deck apes.
升起帆桁 你们这些蠢货吊猿人
Dying is the day worth living for.
要死也死得痛快
Veer off!
转向!
She'll not harm us.
她无法消灭我们!
Full-bore and into the abyss.
全力驶入深渊
Are you mad?
你疯了?
Ha! You afraid to get wet?
哈 你怕湿吗?
She's on our stern and gaining.
它在往船艉靠近
More speed! Haul your wind and hold your water.
掉头迎风前进 不要惧怕!
Bow cannons!
放下火炮!
Blow the cannons!
开炮!
Take us out or they'll overbear us.
把船开出去 否则它会压倒我们
Nay. Further in. We'll cut across to faster waters.
不 再进深些 我们会切入较快的水流
Prepare to broadside.
准备接舷
Captain the guns. Bear a hand.
准备火炮 帮帮忙
Muster your courage,men. At the ready.
鼓起勇气 随时待发
Think like the whelp. Think like the whelp. Think like the whelp.
象幼兽一样思考 象幼兽一样思考 象幼兽一样思考…
Hinges. Hinges.
铰链 铰链
Think like the whelp.
象幼兽一样思考
Half-barrel hinges.
半桶铰链
Leverage.
杠杆
Wish us luck,boys. We'll need it.
祝我好运吧 我们需要好运
- I miss him already. - He is quite charming,isn't he?
- 我已经开始想他了 - 他好有魅力 是不是?
Nobody move.
谁也别动
I dropped me brain.
我的脑子掉出来了
Batten down the hatches!
封舱!
Stand to your guns. Stand to your guns.
推出火炮
Midship cannoneers,sight the masts.
船中炮手 瞄准
Main battery at the ready!
主炮就绪!
Hold there! Wait till we're board-and-board.
稳住!等到船舷对齐
Fire!
开火!
- Fire!- Fire! Fire all!
- 开火! - 开火!全部开火!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Come on,men.
加油 大伙们
It be too late to alter course now,mateys.
现在转向已经太晚了 船员们
Halt there or we'll shoot.
别动!否则我们会开火!
Good one.
说的好
I just come to get me effects.
我只是来拿我的东西
Admirable though it may be,why are you here when you could be elsewhere?
虽然你们的行为值得尊敬 但为何你们要待在这里?
Someone has to stay and guard the chest.
必须有人看管宝箱
There's no question,there's a breakdown in military discipline on this vessel.
没错 最近这船上的军纪越来越涣散了
I blame the fish people.
都怪那些鱼人
Oh,so fish people, by dint of being fish people,
噢 你的意思是鱼人本性就一定散漫
automatically aren't as disciplined as non-fish people?
不象那些非鱼人?
Seems contributory, is all I'm suggesting.
我只是说 他们做出了贡献
It's true,if there were no fish people, there'd be no need to guard the chest.
没错 如果没有那些鱼人 根本就不用看管宝箱
And if there were no chest we wouldn't need to be here to guard it.
而且如果没有宝箱 我们也不用看管了
Prepare to board!
准备登船!
Cover!
寻找掩护!
No!
不!
Lookee here,boys. A lost bird.
看呐 孩子们 一只迷途之鸟
A lost bird that never learned to fly.
一只从未学会飞行的雏鸟
To my great regret.
这是我的遗憾
But...
但是…
...never too late to learn,eh?
学习从来不嫌晚 对吧
The chest,hand it over.
箱子…拿来
I can set you free,mate.
我可以释放你 还你自由 老兄
My freedom waS forfeit Iong ago.
我很久前就放弃自由了
Elizabeth. Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth. Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
I don't think now's the best time.
现在求婚不妥吧?
Now may be the only time.
这恐怕是我最后的机会了
I love you.
我爱你
I've made my choice. What's yours?
我主意已定 你呢?
Barbossa. Barbossa
巴博萨
Marry us.
帮我们证婚
I'm a little busy at the moment.
我现在有点忙!
Barbossa,now.
巴博萨 快
Fine,then.
那好吧
Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today...
亲爱的各位 我们今天聚集在这里…
To nail your gizzards to the mast,you poxy cur.
把你喉咙钉到桅杆上 你个杂种
Elizabeth Swann,do you take me to be your husband?Elizabeth Swann...
伊丽莎白·斯旺 你愿意接受我成为你的丈夫吗?
- I do. - Great.
- 我愿意 - 棒极了
Will Turner,do you take me...
威尔·特纳…你愿意…
...to be your wife...
娶我为妻…
...in sickness and in health...
不论生病或健康…
...with health being the less likely?
哪怕健康的可能性比较小…
I do.
我愿意
As captain,I now pronounce you...
以船长的身分 我现在宣布你们…
You may kiss...
你们可以亲吻…
You may kiss...
你们可以亲吻…
Just kiss.
快亲吧!
Leave it.
别拿了
You can do nothing without the key.
你没钥匙的话也没用
I already have the key.
我已经有钥匙了
No,you don't.
你才没有
Oh,that key.
噢 就是这把钥匙
No!
不!
Oi. My pistol.
这是我的枪
Turner. Turner
特钠
Fire!
发射!
Thank you,Jack.
谢了 杰克
Stop! It's me.
停下!是我
It's Will. Your son.
是威尔 你儿子呀
Ha!
哈!
Go!
去呀!
Harridan! You'll see no mercy from me.
女海盗!我也不会手下留情的
That's why I brought this.
所以我才带了这个
I'm not going to kill you. I made you a promise.
我不会杀你的 我答应过你
Missed.
没打中
Did you forget? I'm a heartless wretch.
你是否忘记了? 我是没心脏的可怜人
Ah. Love.
A dreadful bond.
可怕的牵绊
And yet,so easily severed.
但却也容易切割
Tell me,William Turner, do you fear death?
告诉我 威廉·特纳 你怕死吗?
Do you?
你呢?
Heady tonic,holding life and death in the palm of one's hand.
真是美妙的结合 掌中同时把握着爱与死
You're a cruel man,Jack Sparrow.
你真残忍 杰克·斯帕洛
Cruel is a matter of perspective.
是否残忍要看个人出发点
Is it?
是吗?
Will? Will?
威尔?
Look at me! Stay with me! You're all right.
看着我 清醒点 你会没事的
William? William?
威廉?
My son.
我的儿子
Will? Will? Look at me. Look at me!
威尔 看着我 看着我
You will not forestall my judgment.
我不会让你阻止我的判决
Calypso.
科莉布索
She's taking us down! Make quick or it's the Locker for us all!
她要把我们拉下去了!把两条船分开 不然大家都下地狱
No.
No,no.
不!不!
No!
Part of the crew. Part of the ship,part of the crew.
船员的一份子 船的一部份
Part of the ship,part of the crew.
船员的一份子 船的一部份
Don't leave me.
别离开我!
Don't. No!
别离开我!不!
I won't leave you.
我不会离开你的
The Dutchman must have a captain.
荷兰人号必须要有一个船长
Hold on.
抓好
Thank goodness,Jack.
谢天谢地 杰克
The armada's still out there. The Endeavor's coming up hard to starboard,
敌方舰队还在那里 "努力号"快速地朝右舷而来
and I think it's time we embrace that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions.
是时候发扬海盗最古老 最荣耀的传统了
Never actually been one for tradition.
我一向不尊照传统
Close haul her. Luff the sails and lay her in irons.
升帆 转舵 下锚
Belay that, or we'll be a sitting duck.
别听他的 否则我们会成瓮中之鳖
Belay that "belay that."
别听他那句"别听他的"
- But the arma... - Belay.
- 但船长… - 别听他的
- The Endeav... - Stow. Shut it.
- 我们的努… - 闭嘴
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么?
He expects us to honor our agreement.
他期望我们履行我们的合约
Ready guns and gun ports.
准备好枪和炮
It's nothing personal,Jack. It's just good business.
我并非针对你 杰克 只不过这是桩好交易
Ah,she survived.
啊 她还健在
- Ready on the guns. - Guns ready.
- 把炮准备好 - 把炮准备好
Full canvas.
升帆!
Aye,full canvas.
升帆!
Orders,sir.
请下令 长官
Sir!
长官!
Cap'n.
船长
- Fire. - Fire!
- 开火 - 开火!
- Fire! - Fire!
- 开火! - 开火!
Fire,all!
全体开火!
Orders? Orders,sir?
请下令 长官
Sir,what do you command?
长官 请下令
It's just...
这只是…
...good business.
只不过是桩好交易
Abandon ship!
弃船!
- Abandon ship! - All hands,abandon ship!
- 弃船! - 全体人员 弃船!
They're turning away!
他们撤退了!
Wind in your sails.
一帆风顺
Shiver me timbers.
吓老子
Captain Turner!
特纳船长!
- Mr. Gibbs. - Cap'n?
- 吉伯斯先生 - 船长?
- You may throw my hat if you like. - Aye,aye,cap'n.
- 你愿意的话 可以丢我的帽子 - 好的 船长
Hooray!
万岁!
Now go and get it.
再去给我拿回来
Orders,sir?
请下令 长官
You're no longer bound to the Dutchman. You're free.
你已经不被荷兰人号束缚了 你自由了
Aye.
是的
That's a fine thing,but...
这是好事 但是…
...by my reckoning, I still have a debt that has to be paid.
我认为我还有一样债未还
If you'll have me.
如果你容许的话
On the wheel,then,Mr. Turner.
去掌舵吧
Aye,Captain Turner.
是的 特纳船长
This ship has a purpose again.
这艘船有了新的使命
And where we are bound...
我们要前往的地方
...she cannot come.
她不能跟来
One day ashore.
一天上岸
Ten years at sea.
十年航海
That's a steep price for what's been done.
那是非常沉重的代价
Depends on the one day.
那要看上岸那天值不值得
Your chariot awaits,Your Highness.
您的座驾准备好了 殿下
The oars are inside.
船桨在里面
Mrs. Turner.
特纳夫人
Goodbye,poppet.
再见 妞妞
Jack. Jack
杰克
It would never have worked out between us.
我们之间永远不会有结果的
Keep telling yourself that,darling.
你继续说服你自己吧 亲爱的
Once was quite enough.
一次就够了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm going to need the other one.
我需要另一只
It's nearly sunset.
太阳快下山了
It's always belonged to you.
它一直都属于你
Will you keep it safe?
你能好好保管它吗?
Yes.
当然
Yes.
是的
Will! Will!
威尔!
Keep a weather eye on the horizon.
看着海平面等我回来
Granted it tends to list to port, and has been,on occasion,
虽然它倾向左舷
known to frighten young women.
而且有时会吓坏女人
But I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
但我保证 你们不会失望的
Is that it?
就是那个?
The Black Pearl?
黑珍珠?
It's not very big.
不大呀
Love,that is a dinghy.
甜心 那是条小艇
My vessel is magnificent and fierce and huge-ish and...
我的船非常宏伟、凶猛、巨大…而且…
...gone. Why is it gone?
不见了 怎么会不见了?
Is that it there?
是不是那艘?
Yes,there it is.
是的 正是那艘
Why is it there?
为什么会在那里?
It's much larger up close.
近看的话大很多
Jack,you promised to take us for a ride.
杰克 你答应带我们去兜风的
- I was to be given the first ride. - What? You?
- 我本来应该是第一个上船的 - 什么 你?
- Not what he said.I never!
- 他不是这么说的 - 我绝不!
Mr. Gibbs? Any particular reason why my ship is gone?
吉伯斯先生 为什么我的船不见了?
The ship? We're on the ship.
船? 我们在船上
Jack! The ship's gone!
杰克 船不见了!
Really?
真的?
Ladies! Will you please shut it?
女士们 能不能闭嘴?
Listen to me. Yes,I lied to you.
听我说 是的 我骗了你们
No,I don't love you.
不 我不爱你们
Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels.
当然让你看起来很胖 我没去过布鲁塞尔
It is pronounced "egregious."
发音是"极…坏…的"
By the way,no,I've never actually met Pizarro,but I love his pies.
我从未见过比萨罗 但我很喜欢他的派
And all of this pales to utter insignificance
这些都不重要 因为我的船
in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?
又一次不见了 懂了?
- Take what you can. - Give nothing back.
- 拿走你能拿的 - 一点都不放过
Tell me,ladies, what do you know of sea turtles?
告诉我 女士们 你们对海龟了解多少?
Sea turtles?
海龟?
Let me tell you the amazing story of Cap...
我跟你说说激动人心的船长故事…
All men up the ratlines.
全都上梯绳
All men up the ratlines!
全都上梯绳!
Oh,you want a taste of this?
你想尝尝这个吗?
Oh,that's a good boy! You're Daddy's boy.
好孩子 你真是个乖孩子
Oh,yes,you are. Oh,yes,you are.
哦 是的 你是好孩子
Sir?
长官?
Some of the men don't feel entirely settled
有些船员觉得不该丢下杰克
- about leaving Captain Jack behind. - Again.
又一次
- Again. - Is that so?
- 又一次 - 是吗?
It would make us feel a whole lot better regarding our fortunes
如果你能让我们看看你所说的宝藏
if we could see that item you told us about.
我们会安心许多
- On the charts. - Aye.
- 在航海图上的方位 - 是的
With our own eyes.
让我们亲眼看看
To help put an ease to our burden of guilt,so to speak.
也可以帮助我们减轻罪恶感
Ah.
Feast your eyes upon this,mateys.
睁大眼好好瞧瞧吧 伙计们
There's more than one way to live forever.
长生不老不是只有一种方法
Gents,I give you the Fountain of Youth.
男士们 见识一下青春源泉
Sparrow.
斯帕洛
∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate's life for me∮
∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮
∮We're devils and black sheep Really bad eggs∮
∮我们是恶魔 是害群之马 地地道道的大坏蛋∮
∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮
∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮
请等待影片结束 最后两分钟有感人一幕
∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate's life for me∮
十年后 ∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮
∮We pillage,we plunder We rifle and loot We pillage, we plunder, We rifle and loot∮
∮我们杀人越货 我们无恶不作∮
∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮
∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮
∮We kidnap and ravage And don't give a hoot*
∮我们绑架掳掠 我们无恶不作∮
∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮
∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮
∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate's life for me∮
∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮