仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
There has been a war between orcs and humans
自古以来 人类与兽人
for as long as can be remembered.
就一直冲突不断
But there was once a time,
但是曾经
when we did not even know who our enemy was.
我们甚至都不清楚敌人究竟是谁
Or what that evil green magic, the fel,
也不知那邪恶的绿魔法 所谓邪能
But in the beginning, how could we have known.
但那是一切启始之初 我们又怎会知晓
What choice did we have?
我们又有何选择
Our world was dying.
我们的世界即将灭亡
And I had to find my clan a new home.
我必须为氏族找到新的家园
I can feel your eyes.
我能感觉到你的视线
I thought you were asleep.
我以为你睡着了
Dreaming of a hunt, through the snow.
梦见在冰雪中狩猎
I thought of a name.
我想到了一个名字
Well. Keep it to yourself, wife.
先别说出来 妻子
I'll choose a name when I meet him.
出生后我再给儿子取名
And how will the great Durotan name his son?
那伟大的杜隆坦要怎么为儿子取名呢
If I do not travel with him.
如果他不带我一起上路的话
Can you hide your fat belly?
你这大肚子能藏起来吗
Better than you can hide your fat head.
比你那颗大脑袋好藏多了
So many clans in one place, Orgrim.
这么多氏族都聚集于此了 奥格瑞姆
Laughingskull. Blackrock.
嘲颅 黑岩
All have been summoned.
所有氏族都被召唤了
It will be a mighty warband.
我们的战团将所向披靡
I just wonder who's left to fight?
就是不知道留下的能有几成战力
Blackrock, over there.
黑岩 去那边
How much longer, Blackhand?
还有多久 黑手
We are ready, Gul'dan.
一切准备就绪 古尔丹
My child. Please let him go.
我的孩子 请放了他
She begs for you to free her child.
她求您放了她的孩子
But I need him. I need all of them.
但我需要他 我需要所有人
Move, half breed.
快走 混血杂种
- What is that? - Gul'dan's magic.
-那是什么 -古尔丹的魔法
The fuel of my magic is life.
生命 是我法术的力量之源
We only have enough prisoners
我们有的囚犯
to send through our strongest warriors.
只够传送最强大的战士
But that will be enough. The enemy is weak.
但也足矣 敌人是弱小的
When we arrive, we will take them as fuel.
到了那边 敌人就将成为法术力量的源泉
We will build a new portal. And when it is complete,
我们将建立新的传送门 一旦建成
we will bring through all... of the Horde.
我们就能把整个部落 带去新世界
You dare bring that burden into my warband!
你竟敢将此累赘带入战团
Let me go, Blackhand. Draka!
放开我 黑手 德拉卡
Push, little one. Push.
用力 小东西 用力
A new warrior for the Horde.
部落诞生了一位新战士
Lothar, come. I have got something for you.
洛萨 来 我有好东西给你
- What is it? - A mechanical marvel.
-什么啊这是 -一件机械奇迹
You might want to head home, big man.
你恐怕得回家了 大个子
Someone has attacked one of your garrisons.
你们一个要塞被袭击了
It seems your king needs you, commander.
国王需要你 指挥官
The entire garrison, and no one saw anything.
整个要塞就没一个人看到敌人什么模样
We did find someone.
倒是发现一个人
He was searching the bodies, here, in the barracks.
在军营里发现的 当时他正在检查尸体
Finally. Are you in command?
真不容易 你是管事的吗
That's the mark of the Kirin Tor.
肯瑞托的标记
What are you doing in my city, spell chucker?
你在我的城市做什么 念咒的
Let me complete my examination of the body across the hall.
让我完成对那具尸体的检查
Now why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Within that body is the secret to your attacks.
那具尸体里有要塞遇袭的秘密
You must summon the Guardian.
你必须召唤守护者
It should be he who explains it.
应该由他来解释
Only the king summons the Guardian.
只有国王才能召唤守护者
Get him to Goldshire.
带他去闪金镇
- What kind of beasts? - Rumors, your Majesty.
-怎样的野兽 -只有些流言 陛下
How does a garrison of 30 men disappear without a whisper.
一个三十人的要塞怎么会无声无息的消失
Or at least its influence.
至少与之有关
So who are you, mage?
法师 你是谁
My name is Khadgar. I'm a Guardian novitiate.
我叫卡德加 我是见习守护者
I was. I renounced my vows.
曾是 后来我放弃了誓言
You mean you're a fugitive?
所以说你是个逃犯
I may have left my training
虽然我放弃了修习
but I didn't leave my abilities behind.
但我没有抛下我的能力
I senses something.
我感觉到了什么东西
Dark forces, when it's strong it...
很黑暗的力量 当它很强时...
almost has a smell.
简直像有了气味
Knowing that something so evil was so close
感知到了近在咫尺的邪恶力量
I couldn't just ignore it.
我不能就这么袖手旁观
What's going on out there?
外面怎么回事
Smoke, Sir. The southeast.
东南部升起了烟
Your Majesty, I urge you to engage the Guardian with all haste.
陛下 我强烈建议您尽快召唤守护者
They've reached Elwynn Forest.
他们已到达艾尔文森林
The Grand Hamlet is burning.
烟是从格兰村升起的
- What? - Stop requesting Callan.
-怎么了 -别再召唤卡伦了
Stay out of my business.
别管我的事
He wants to follow in his father's footsteps.
他想要追随父亲的脚步
My son doesn't need your help.
我儿子不需要你的帮助
Tread carefully when you talk to your queen.
请注意你对你的王后说话的语气
You are my sister first.
你是我的妹妹在先
When was your last visit to Karazhan?
你最后一次去卡拉赞是什么时候
With you. I don't know... 6 years?
和你一起 大概...6年前
And you had no contact with Medivh since?
那之后你与麦迪文便再无联系了吗
Not for the lack of trying.
是一直联系不上
He can't hide from us now.
他不能再躲下去了
The Guardian is summoned.
我召唤守护者
Frostwolves do not join the hunt?
霜狼部落不加入狩猎吗
We prefer our enemies armed with an axe, not a child.
我们想面对手拿武器的敌人 而非孩子
We have been commanded, Durotan.
我们身负命令 杜隆坦
Respect the old ways.
尊重传统
There must be a worthy foe somewhere on this dung heap.
这粪堆里总会什么有值得一战的敌人的
Try not to kill too many, we need them alive.
别杀太多 我们要活的
Look at you. You haven't aged a bit.
瞧瞧你 一点都没老
Many things have changed.
物是人非了
The power that must be locked away here, the knowledge.
这不得不锁于高塔的力量 这些知识
I didn't know so many books even existed.
我第一次知道世界上有这么多书
And try not to touch anything.
别乱碰东西
- He sees no one? - The world's been at peace.
-他谁也不见啊 -世界一片太平
Good you are here, Lothar.
你来了真好 洛萨
It would do the Guardian a world of good
能让守护者见见老朋友
to see a friendly face beyond this old one.
不然天天都是我这幅老面孔
He can't refuse you... nor King Wrynn.
他无法拒绝你...或乌瑞恩国王
Not if he's summoned.
但那是因为被召唤了
Did you summon him, Moroes?
是你叫他来的吗 莫罗斯
So. You become a sculptor?
所以 现在成了雕刻家了
I'm making a golem.
我在做魔像
It usually takes years of
让魔法渗透至黏土中
magic to sip into the clay, but up here it's...
通常要花好多年 但在这里
Makes someone to keep Moroes company.
给莫罗斯做个伴
Help to clean up around the house.
也能打扫下屋子
It's good to see you, Lothar.
见到你真好 洛萨
We need your guidance, Medivh.
我们需要你的指引 麦迪文
Our king summons you.
国王召唤了你
Who's the boy downstairs?
楼下那男孩是谁
Have a good look around?
参观得开心吗
Getting some ideas what you
在考虑
are going to do with the place once it's yours?
继承这里后打算怎么翻修吗
Guardian, I've renounced my vow.
守护者 我放弃了我的誓言
I didn't want to come here. I swear, Guardian.
我发誓 我并不想来这里 守护者
I urged them to find you. I told them...
我跟他们说必须来找你 我告诉他们...
you should be the one to explain.
必须由你来解释一切
In the barracks, one of the bodies.
在军营 其中一具尸体中
Guardian, what is the fel?
守护者 什么是邪能
A magic unlike any other. It feeds on life itself.
独一无二的魔法 以生命为食
It pollutes the user, twisting everything it touches.
它腐化使用者 扭曲一切
It promises great power but it exacts a terrible price.
提供强大的力量 但要索取可怕的代价
There is no place for the fel in Azeroth.
不能让邪能出现在艾泽拉斯
You've done the right thing.
你做得对
- Medivh. - Your Grace.
-麦迪文 -殿下
It has been too long.
好久不见
Help us get to the roots of these troubles about.
帮我们浓情粗这麻烦的根源
- What kind of beasts? - They are saying giants.
-怎样的野兽 -说是巨型野兽
Armed giants. Wolves to carry them.
手持武器 身骑恶狼的巨兽
Huge unstoppable monsters.
无人可挡的庞大怪物
What are the other kingdoms? Are they suffering the same?
其他王国呢 他们也有相同遭遇吗
All seek our protection
统统寻求我们的庇护
yet not trust us enough to tell us anything.
却一句实情都不愿透露
We know nothing about these so call monsters.
我们对这些所谓的怪物一无所知
We need prisoners.
我们需要俘虏
Even a corpse can tell us something.
哪怕有具尸体也能研究出点什么
I don't know what danger we're in, Medivh.
我不知道我们面临着什么危险 麦迪文
I exist to protect this realm, my lord.
我存在就是为了保护王国 我的王
It is my very purpose.
这是我唯一的使命
At least for the time being anyhow.
至少目前还是
What are we going to do about... What is his name?
我们应该如何处置...他叫什么名字
He'll be coming with us.
他将与我们同行
We better get going.
那最好赶紧动身了
- What is this? - Can't tell from the look of it.
-这是什么 -看不出来
Watch the flank to your left!
注意左侧翼
- Watch your flank! - To your left!
-侧翼 -左边
Now you die, you beast!
受死吧 野兽
Don't try and take them on with brute force.
不要以蛮力正面对抗
They are stronger. Be smarter.
他们比我们强壮 要智取
They're all dying.
他们都要死了
Only the green ones!
只要绿色的才会死
Kill that big bastard!
杀死那个大杂种
Guardian. Guardian, what did you do?
守护者 守护者 你做了什么
I was right, wasn't I? It's here.
我说对了吧 它就在这儿
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Get these men safely back to Stormwind.
护送他们回暴风城
I've to return to Karazhan.
我要回卡拉赞
You did well today.
你今天做得不错
- Where's the Guardian? - Karazhan.
-守护者呢 -卡拉赞
We need a prisoner. Where's your horse?
我们需要俘虏 你的马呢
- Uh. They took my horse. - Really?
-被他们抢走了 -天呐
How much do you love your master?
你有多爱你的主人
Pity. It would have make a good coat.
真可惜 跑了一件好皮草
- You took it alone. - Yes.
-你一个人干的 -是的
Looks like the runt to the litter.
似乎抓到了窝里的弱苗
You. What are you?
你 你是什么
And why do you attack our lands?
为什么袭击我们的家园
He does not know what you speak.
他不懂你的话
You speak our language?
你会讲我们的语言
Speak one more word in their language.
再说一句他们的话
And I will wear your tongue.
我就把你舌头扯下来
I will not warn you again.
我不说第二遍
- Tell him to stop. - You tell him.
-让他别挣了 -你自己说啊
You understand our language.
你能听懂我们的语言
Again, have you a name?
我再问一遍 你有名字吗
She calls herself, Garona.
她自称迦罗娜
What kind of being are you?
你是什么种族
She seems more like us than those... beast we fought.
跟那些野兽相比 她更像我们
That's what you are? Or the beast in the cage was?
你说自己 还是那笼里的野兽
I know every races in the Seven Kingdoms.
我通晓七国的所有种族
I've never heard of orc.
但从未听说过兽人
Show me where you come from.
告诉我你们来自哪里
This is not orc world.
这里不是兽人的世界
Orc world is dead.
兽人的世界毁灭了
Orcs take this world now.
现在兽人要抢这个世界
Not from this world.
来自其他世界
How did you get here?
你们怎么来的
Deep in ground and through magic brought us here.
深埋于地下 用魔法送我们来了这里
But how did you learn our language?
但是你怎么会说我们的语言
Orc take prisoner for the gate.
兽人要为大门抓俘虏
- I learn from them. - Prisoners?
-我跟他们学的 -俘虏
Our people? Are they alive?
我们的人吗 他们还活着吗
To bring the Horde to take your world.
好将整个部落传送过来抢夺你们的世界
You'll take us to them.
带我们去找他们
You'll take us to them,
带我们去找他们
or you will end up like your friend in the cage.
否则就和你笼子里的朋友一个下场
You think you are fearsome.
你觉得自己很可怕
Orc children have pets more fearsome than you.
兽人孩子的宠物都比你可怕
We're not trying to be fearsome, Garona.
我们不是想显得可怕 迦罗娜
We are trying to protect our people, our families.
我们只想保护我们的人民 我们的家
If you help us. I give you my oath.
如果你帮助我们 我向你起誓
You will have your freedom.
你将得到自由
Fearsome Blackhand.
可怕的黑手
Warchief of the Horde.
部落的酋长
You have allowed the smallteeths to kill your warriors.
你让战士死在了那些小短牙手里
You shamed your people by running from an enemy.
你的逃跑为族人带来了耻辱
Are you too weak to talk, destroyer?
懦弱夺走了你说话的勇气吗 毁灭者
The Horde has no use for weakness.
部落不需要弱者
Respect our tradition, warchief.
尊重传统 酋长
You know the penalty.
你清楚该作何惩罚
- You dare interrupt this judgment? - We fought hard!
-你竟敢妨碍审判 -我们努力战斗了
Their warlock use your fel against us.
他们的术士用了你的邪能对付我们
Only I can control the fel!
只有我能掌控邪能
I see you and your men have survived.
你和你的人好像也幸存了下来啊
Perhaps Blackhand kept you safely away from the battlefield.
是不是黑手为了保护你们就没让你们上战场
Maybe he knows you are weak too.
也许是他知道 你也太懦弱
Do you wish to challenge me, little chieftain.
你要挑战我吗 小族长
I do not question, Gul'dan.
我无意冒犯 古尔丹
But the fel is born of death, must have a price.
但邪能源于死亡 必然要付出代价
A price paid in lives taken.
夺走的生命就是代价
Will you hold your son?
要抱抱儿子吗
He will be a great chieftain.
他会成为一个伟大的族长
Like his father, a born leader.
像他父亲一样 天生的领袖
I was no leader today.
今天我没有尽到领袖的责任
He challenges you already.
他已经在挑战你了
If Gul'dan can infect born as innocent as he,
清白如孩子都无法抵抗古尔丹的邪能
what chance do the rest of us have?
我们还有什么希望
This gate, who showed it to Gul'dan?
你说的大门 是谁告诉古尔丹的
Who lead him to Azeroth?
是谁带他来了艾泽拉斯
Gul'dan call him a demon.
古尔丹叫他恶魔
Not the face, but the voice...
没看到相貌 但他的声音
Like fire and ash.
像烈焰 像灰烬
I'll be here if you need me.
我就在这儿 以防万一
I could kill you before he even reaches me.
他连我的边都碰不到我就能杀了你
The king is my mate.
国王才是我的伴侣
You are the chieftain's wife then?
所以你是族长的妻子
Then killing you will bring me even greater honor.
那么杀掉你会为我带来更高的荣誉
Not among my kind.
我们的种族不认同这种荣誉
I thought you might use these.
我想你可能用得上这些
It will warm you.
能让你暖和起来
More of our villages burned tonight.
今晚又有村子遇袭了
One of them is the village of my birth.
其中一个是我的故乡
I can not imagine what horrors you have been through, Garona.
我不知道你的世界有多么残酷 迦罗娜
but this does not need to happen.
但这种惨剧是可以避免的
We have peace in these lands for many years now.
我们居住的大陆已经和平许多年了
Peace between races from all over the world.
全世界的不同种族都互不侵犯
I can have it removed.
我可以去掉它
There is a life here for you, Garona.
你可以生活在这里 迦罗娜
With us. A life of freedom.
和我们一起 自由的生活
From light comes darkness and from darkness, light.
光明滋生黑暗 黑暗孕育光明
Well, that's clear.
一点都不难懂
It's good to see trees again.
又见绿树浓荫真好
Even from a distance.
哪怕只是远远望见
Remember when we would
还记得我们
track blood ox through the Frostwind dunes?
在霜风之丘猎捕血牛的日子吗
There was always meat. Always life.
那里有无尽的肉 无尽的生命
You don't think it's strange
你不觉得奇怪吗
that we lost our home when Gul'dan came to power.
就在古尔丹当权后我们就失去了家园
One orc could not kill a world, Durotan.
一个兽人毁灭不了一个世界 杜隆坦
Look around you. Does it not remind you of something?
看看这周围 你不觉得眼熟吗
Wherever Gul'dan works his magic, the land dies.
古尔丹的魔法所及之地只有死亡
If our people are to make a home here, my friend.
要是族人想在这里安家 我的朋友
Gul'dan must be stopped.
就必须阻止古尔丹
We are not powerful enough to defeat Gul'dan.
我们没有足够的力量打败古尔丹
But with the humans help, we could be.
但要是有人类的帮助 就有可能
I want that weapon.
我想要那个武器
You'll have me to protect you.
有我保护你
I need no one to protect me.
我不需要别人保护
What are you looking at?
看什么呢
Bookworm. Take the first watch.
小书虫 你站第一班岗
Respectfully, Commander, my name is Khadgar.
无意冒犯 指挥官 我叫卡德加
My deepest apologies, Khadgar.
我深表歉意 卡德加
You see, I thought we bonded when
我只是以为我们之间
I didn't put you in a
应该有感情了
prison cell for breaking into royal barracks.
因为你擅闯皇家兵营我都没抓你
Well. At least you're not reading.
好吧 至少不是盯着书看了
He wishes to lie with me.
他想和我睡觉
You will be injured.
你会受伤的
- I don't want to lie with you. - Good.
-我不是想和你睡觉 -很好
You would not be an effective mate.
你不会是个好伴侣
I can't see how you humans survive such a thing.
我不觉得你们人类有幸存的希望
No muscles to protect you. Brittle bones that break.
没有有力的肌肉 脆弱的骨头那么易断
You don't look that different to us.
你看起来和我们也差不多
How did you survive?
你又是怎么幸存下来的
Broken bones heal stronger.
断过的骨头更坚韧
Mine are very strong.
我的骨头就很坚韧
My name, Garona,
我的名字 迦罗娜
it means "Cursed" in Orc.
在兽人语中的意思是诅咒
My mother was burned alive for giving birth to me.
我母亲因为生了我被活活烧死了
They kept you alive though.
但他们没杀你
He gave me her tusk to remember her.
还把她的獠牙给了我 留作纪念
My parents gave me to the Kirin Tor when I was 6 years old.
我父母在我六岁时把我送去了肯瑞托
That's the last time I saw them or...
那是我最后一次见他们
any of my brothers and sisters.
和我的兄弟姐妹们
It brings a family honor to offer a child to the Kirin Tor.
能送一个孩子去肯瑞托是家族荣誉
To have their son taken up to the floating city of Dalaran
让他们的孩子能去达拉然的空中之城
and be trained by the most powerful mages in the land.
跟随那片大陆最强的法师修习
Less so, to have them run away.
当然孩子逃跑了就不是荣誉了
Well. That was cheerful.
好吧 真是鼓舞人心的故事
Why do they need so many prisoners?
他们要这么多俘虏干什么
Like wood for a fire.
如薪之于火
Green magic takes life to open the gate.
绿魔法以吞噬生命获取开门的力量
How many more orcs are they planning on bringing?
他们打算传送多少兽人来
All of them. This is just a warband.
全部 眼前的只是战团
When the portal is open, Gul'dan will bring the Horde.
当传送门开启 古尔丹将带来整个部落
Get them back to Stormwind.
带他们回暴风城
Garona, we should go. It's not safe...
迦罗娜 我们走吧 这里不安全
To the north, there is a black rock that touches the sky.
北方 在那座直插云霄的黑岩
I would meet with their leader.
我要见他们的首领
I saw you, lead the smallteeths to our encampment.
我看到了 你带那些小短牙来了我们的营地
They have seen what is being built.
他们是看到了在建的大门
But only you know, what Gul'dan has planned for my people.
但只有你知道古尔丹对我的族人有何打算
His magic is death to all things.
他的魔法将给一切带来死亡
He must be stopped.
必须阻止他
Tell him, the black rock, when the sun is highest.
告诉他 在黑岩 正午时分
If I return, would you take me into your clan?
若我回来 能让我加入你的氏族吗
You're safer here, with them.
你和他们在一起更安全
Is it as you feared?
果然不出你所料吗
- The fel is everywhere. - Then you mustn't leave again.
-邪能遍野 -那你更不能再出去了
They need the Guardian's help now more than ever.
现在是他们最需要守护者的时刻
Maybe the boy can help.
也许那孩子能帮忙
- We need solution! - Easy for you to say!
-给我们个交代 -你说得容易
The Dwarf enforgers must work overtime.
矮人锻匠必须加班
You treat us no better than dogs.
你们只想让我们当牛做马
- We shall supply you no more! - Enough!
-我们要拒绝继续提供补给 -够了
You have all called on Stormwind
你们都曾来暴风城
in the past either for troops or arbitration.
或要兵 或要公断
If we do not unite to fight this enemy, we will perish.
若不团结起来抵御当前之敌 我们都将灭亡
Stormwind needs soldiers, arms, horses...
暴风城需要士兵 军械 战马
Ha! We have our own kingdoms to look after.
可笑 我们还得守卫自己的国家呢
- Fight your own wars! - Your Majesty.
-自己的仗你们自己去打 -陛下
The orcs are building a portal,
兽人正在建造传送门
through which they plan to bring an army.
计划通过传送门带来一支军队
If we do not stop them now, we may never get another opportunity.
现在若不阻止他们 也许就再无机会了
Where is he? Where is the protector of Azeroth?
他在哪 艾泽拉斯的保护者哪儿去了
Where the Guardian?
守护者在哪
- My liege. - I suggest we take a recess.
-大人 -我建议会议暂停
Take as long as you like. We're done.
你想停多久停多久 我们不奉陪了
What's left of the 4th has retreated from Stonewatch.
石堡要塞撤离的第四军团残部刚刚回营
Callan is among the injured.
卡伦是伤员
I'm fine. It's fine.
没事 我没事
You had me worried.
你让我很担心
Where's the rest of your troop?
你们军团其他人呢
They took most of them alive.
大多都被活捉了
We'll get them back.
我们会救他们回来的
Don't be in such a hurry.
别太着急
I know. I'm a soldier.
我知道 我是个士兵
He would not ask for this meeting
要是他觉得自己能打败古尔丹
if he thought he could defeat Gul'dan alone.
肯定不会向我们寻求帮助
The fel must truly terrified him.
看来邪能是真的吓到他了
Durotan is scared of nothing.
杜隆坦无所畏惧
The suddenness of this meeting.
时机也很突然
- Sounds like a trap. - It is not.
-听起来像个陷阱 -不是
- Could be. - It is not.
-可能是 -不是
- Could be. - It is not.
-可能是 -不是
It's too good an opportunity to ignore.
良机难逢 不容错过
I think we have no choice.
我觉得我们没有选择
We must stop the orcs from opening the portal.
我们必须阻止兽人打开传送门
But we will need help.
但我们需要帮助
- And if he's lying? - Orcs do not lie.
-他要是说谎呢 -兽人不说谎
- What if he is? - There is no honor in it.
-万一是呢 -说谎是可耻的
And where's the 'honor' in him betraying his own people?
他背叛自己的族人就不可耻了吗
Durotan is protecting his clan. His enemy is the fel.
杜隆坦是在保护氏族 他的敌人是邪能
Gul'dan is the betrayer.
古尔丹才是叛徒
This orc, Durotan. How do you know him?
这个兽人 杜隆坦 你了解他吗
He freed me, and he is loved by his clan.
他救了我 而且他的氏族爱戴他
He's a strong chieftain.
他是位强有力的族长
Strong chiefs must earn their clans trust.
强有力的族长必须能赢得氏族的信任
If we are to expect you to join us.
要是我们希望你能加入
We must earn yours.
就得赢得你的信任
To defend yourself.
用来保护你自己
The gate. We saw it, in the morass.
我们看到了大门 在沼泽
I've been putting together all the clues I can about it.
我一直在到处搜集线索
This. This drawing.
这个 这幅图
- Where did you copy it from? - Guardian.
-你是从哪拓下来的 -守护者
And this? And this?
还有这个 这个
I've been researching ever since I felt the presence of the fel.
自从感受到邪能存在我就一直在调查
I am the Guardian. Me, not you.
守护者是我 不是你
I just thought you might appreciate some help.
我只是觉得你能用上些帮助
Don't presume you can help me.
别自认为能帮我
You have no idea the forces I contend with.
你根本不知道我拥有怎样的力量
If you want to help, protect the king.
你要想帮忙 就保护好国王
You leave the fel to me.
邪能的事交给我
- Interesting choice. - Guardian.
-有意思的选择 -守护者
Pack up and move to the west gate.
打点收拾 向西门进发
Pack up your stall and get moving now!
把你的马收拾好赶紧上路了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
- I found a book. - Of course you did.
-我找到了一本书 -当然又是书
There was an illustration that showed the gate
里面有张插图画着一个大门
like the one we saw being built.
很像我们看到在建的那个
- Sorry. Sorry. - Khadgar.
-抱歉 抱歉 -卡德加
Listen. I tried to show the Guardian but he became furious.
听着 我拿给守护者看他却生气了
He burned all my research.
还烧了我所有的研究
He would have burn this too If I hadn't hidden it in my robe.
要不是我把这张藏在袍子里也要被烧了
No, turn the page. Here.
不是 转一下 这样的
What do you think the image means?
你觉得这幅画是什么意思
The orcs were summoned.
兽人是被召唤来的
From this side of the gate. They were invited in.
是有人从这边打开门带他们进来的
And the Guardian burned your research.
守护者却烧了你的研究资料
He's probably just trying to protect you.
他可能只是想保护你
Good spot for an ambush.
这里太适合埋伏
Our sentries are well placed.
警戒已经布置好了
I will check again.
我再去检查一遍
You asked to speak with the humanking.
你要求和人类国王见面
I am the King Llane.
我是莱恩国王
I'm told you wished to talk.
听说你想和我谈判
Ask him if they plan to return to their home?
问问他们是否有回家的打算
Our world is destroyed.
我们的世界已经被摧毁了
There is nothing to go back to.
没有地方可以回了
We are not responsible for destroying your world.
摧毁你们世界的不是我们
War with us will solve nothing.
与我们开战并不能解决任何问题
He says, "Orcs, war solves everything."
他说 对兽人而言 战争解决一切
Then why is he here?
那他还来谈什么
To save my people.
为了拯救我的族人
Fel takes life from more than it's victims.
邪能不止会汲取祭品的生命
Kills the earth and corrupts those who use it.
还侵蚀它的使用者 乃至整个大地
Gul'dan will poison everything with his death magic.
古尔丹的死亡魔法将腐化一切
If my people are to survive, Gul'dan must be destroyed.
我的族人若想存活 就必须消灭古尔丹
In 2 suns, the humans we have captured...
两天后 那些被我们抓住的人类
be used to fuel the portal.
将会成为打开传送门的祭品
If you attack our camp, and draw his warriors away,
若那时攻击我们的营地 引开他的战士
Frostwolf clan, will kill him.
霜狼氏族就能杀了他
If we do this, you will protect my people until then.
要我们帮你 你必须保证我的人安全
Back! Return to our camp!
撤退 回营地去
Focus. Like old times.
集中精神 像以前一样
You are no good to us dead. Go.
你不能死 快走
I'll get the others.
我去救人
We're all getting out.
要走一起走
Medivh will cover our retreat.
麦迪文会掩护我们撤退
Where's the bloody Guardian?
守护者死哪去了
Protect the king. I got them.
保护国王 我来对付他们
Retreat to the plateau.
撤到高处去
Medivh, take it down!
麦迪文 撤掉结界
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
We need to get him to Karazhan.
我们得带他回卡拉赞
- I'll get the horses. - You won't make any time by road.
-我去牵马 -陆路太慢
Take one of my birds.
坐我的狮鹫
Place him in the font.
把他放到圣池里去
Moroes, what's wrong with him?
莫罗斯 他怎么了
I told him not to leave Karazhan.
我说过他不能离开卡拉赞
We need the help of the Kirin Tor, now.
我们急需肯瑞托的帮助
There are medicines I must prepare. Sit with him.
我去准备药剂 你守着他
You and the baby must leave now.
你和孩子得赶紧走
You're a traitor, Durotan.
你个叛徒 杜隆坦
One who values what we once were. Like you used to.
我是在维护兽人曾经的信念 你也曾如此
That time is past.
那已经是过去了
We are but fuel for the fel now.
我们现在不过是邪能的祭品而已
There is still hope, Blackhand.
还有希望 黑手
Do not make me take more innocent lives, young chieftain.
别逼我对无辜的族人下手 年轻的族长
will you let my people be?
能放过我的族人吗
What will I call our son?
我们的孩子要取什么名字
Where's the old man?
老管家呢
He told me to watch you.
他让我守着你
- The king. - He is alive.
-国王呢 -还活着
Lothar's son is dead.
洛萨的儿子死了
I argued for the meeting.
是我主张了这次会面
Lothar will hate me.
洛萨肯定恨死我了
He is a great warrior.
他是个伟大的战士
He defends his people well.
保护着自己的人民
A good mate for an orc.
也是兽人的好伴侣
I am no human either.
也不是人类
When I was younger, I used to feel apart from my kin.
我年轻时 也曾感到与家族的生疏
I traveled far and wide, looking for... wisdom.
于是远游世界 寻求真知
Feel a connection with
感受着与每一个
all the souls I was charged with protecting.
我所保护的灵魂间的一丝联系
On my travel, I met a strong and noble people.
途中 我遇到了一个强大高尚的种族
Among them, a female, who accepted me for what I was.
其中一位女性 接受了真正的我
It was not a life I was fated to have,
那样的生活命中注定不属于我
but it taught me something.
但这让我明白了一个道理
If love is what you need,
你要爱
you must be willing to travel to the end the world to find it.
就要做好为它付出一切的觉悟
You left your mate.
你离开了她
Step inside the circle.
站进法阵
This... is my gift to you, Garona.
这个礼物 送给你 迦罗娜
A whole world and exchange for a statue.
一个世界 就为换座雕像
Gods are strange creatures.
神真是奇怪的生物
Frostwolves, you are a practical people.
霜狼族人 你很务实
Those of us from the south have always admired that about you.
我们南部氏族的兽人都很欣赏你这一点
When the portal opens, when the rest of the Horde join us
当传送门打开 整个部落都降临
we will give them the fel.
我们将赐予他们邪能之力
- All of them. - Durotan did not agree to this!
-所有人 -杜隆坦不同意如此
And why would you care what that traitor thinks?
那个叛徒的意见还重要吗
It is time for a new leader of the Frostwolf clan.
是时候为霜狼氏族推举一位新领袖了
One who has the best interest of his orcs in mind,
一位将氏族利益置于首位
One who appreciates Gul'dan's vision,
能理解古尔丹的雄图霸业
I will grant you the fel.
我将赐予你邪能之力
Durotan, he... has poisoned the Frostwolves against the fel.
杜隆坦 他误导霜狼氏族去拒绝邪能
Let me gather them, bring them here.
让我把族人集结于此
Grant me the fel in front of them, let them see...
当着他们的面赐予我邪能 让他们亲眼看到
How much stronger I become.
这力量赐我的强大
As I said, a practical people.
如我所说 你很务实
This is a new dawn.
新的黎明即将来临
The time of the Horde.
属于兽族的时代
Be feared, or be fuel.
臣服 或者毁灭
I blamed him for it, for years.
我一直当是他的错 很多年
I'm not going to blame you.
这次我不会再把这当你的错
I have never felt so much pain as I do now.
从来没有这么深切的痛过
Gul'dan does not want to waste his power on the Frostwolves.
古尔丹不想在霜狼氏族身上浪费时间了
Take the weak, kill the strong!
弱的抓走 壮的杀掉
I'll bathe in your blood.
我要活剥了你
Maybe, but not now.
以后吧 现在不行
I can't give you long, but I can give you a head start.
我只能为你争取一点点时间
For the sake of your son, Draka.
为了你的儿子 德拉卡
You should have trusted in your chieftain, Orgrim Doomhammer.
你本该信任你的族长 奥格瑞姆·毁灭之锤
- Khadgar! - How dare you to come here!
-卡德加 -你竟还敢回来
I come seeking your wisdom.
我来寻求您智慧的帮助
There is nothing for you here now.
这里已和你毫无关系
The Guardian, Medivh, is unwell.
守护者麦迪文出事了
- He's been poisoned by the fel. - What?
-他被邪能侵蚀了 -什么
What do you know of the dark portal?
关于黑暗之门你都知道些什么
You come back, and accused the Guardian...
你不仅回来 还污蔑守护者
An entity from a time before the Kirin Tor existed.
远在肯瑞托创立前的古老存在
We think it serve the functions similar to that of the Guardian.
我们认为它和守护者的功能相似
No one beyond the Arch Council
除了六人议会
knows of it's existence, and it will stay that way.
没人知道它的存在 以后也不会有
And you to mention it in the same breath
而你问到黑暗之门时
as the dark portal is too much to be mere...
却同时提及了它 这真是
I don't know. It's never done that before.
不知道 它从未向任何人打开过
I know you, from the library.
你是图书馆里的那个人
I used the last of my energies to summon you here.
我用了最后的力量将你召唤至此
- The Guardian has betrayed us. - Medivh.
-守护者背叛了我们 -麦迪文
- I saw the fel in his eyes. - He is consumed by it.
-我看到了他眼中的邪能 -他已被吞噬
If he is not stopped, this world will burn.
如果不阻止他 世界将被毁灭
I don't have the power to defeat a Guardian.
我没有战胜守护者的力量
Guardian is but a name.
守护者不过是个称号
The true Guardians of this world are the people themselves.
真正守护这个世界的是人们自己
I know you see what the Kirin Tor can not.
你能见肯瑞托所未见
It's why you left them.
所以才离开了他们
No one can stand against the darkness... alone.
没人能够独自 对抗黑暗
I don't understand what you want me to do.
我不明白你想让我干什么
Trust in your friends.
相信你的朋友
Together, you can save this world.
同心协力 就能拯救这个世界
From light comes darkness,
光明滋生黑暗
and from darkness... light.
黑暗 孕育光明
Thank you, Moroes.
谢谢你 莫罗斯
You'll recover, Guardian.
你会好起来的 守护者
for everything you've done.
你所做过的一切
Sorry, old friend.
抱歉 老朋友
It seems I have let the orcs into this world.
看来是我将兽人带来了这个世界
The fel has twisted me. I...
邪能侵蚀了我 我
don't even know what else I may have done.
都不知道我还做了些什么
I just don't remember.
真的不记得了
Everything I fought to protect, I have... destroyed.
我毁灭了 我所保护的一切
I can't control the fel.
我控制不住邪能的力量
Five legions to block Deadwind Pass.
五个军团守住逆风小径
Another ten here, here, and here,
沿着赤脊山脉再布置十个
along Redridge Mountains.
布置在这里 这里和这里
Supply lines here.
补给线设在这
While the Eastern Sea hems them in both south and east.
以东部海岸东南包围的地势为掩护
If we hold these positions, we will be at our strongest.
守住这些位置 我们就无懈可击
Until there is a better option, yes.
在没有更好的战机前 是的
And where there is 10 times as many.
等对方有了十倍于现在的数量
If there were easy answers...
我也希望能两全
Our priority must be to stop the gate from opening.
当务之急是阻止大门被打开
Fail there, and it's just a matter of time
要是失败 那被兽人淹没
before they beat us with sheer numbers.
只是时间问题
What do you suggest?
你说怎么办
Send everything we got.
倾巢而出
Destroy the gate, free our people, and end the immediate threat.
毁掉大门 救出俘虏 解除眼前的危机
- And the orcs that remain? - We'll take care of them later.
-剩下的兽人呢 -之后再解决他们
After they've ravaged the entire kingdom?
解决之前眼睁睁看着他们劫掠整个国家吗
- My Lords. - Medivh. You are up and well.
-陛下 -麦迪文 你恢复了
I am. I feel... restored.
是的 我感到了...活力
We need you. We've been agonizing over our options.
我们需要你 我们的分歧相争不下
Some of us believe there are no options.
某人非要一意孤行
- We need fresh eyes. - I have news.
-得靠你指点迷津 -我带来了新消息
- I've met with Durotan. - You met with Durotan.
-我见了杜隆坦 -你见了杜隆坦
The rebellion against Gul'dan is gaining strength.
反抗古尔丹的力量正不断壮大
With their help we can destroy this gate.
有他们的帮助 我们定能摧毁大门
- That doesn't change my plan. - What plan?
-和我的计划并不冲突 -什么计划
Anduin believes we should attack with full force.
安度因认为我们应该全员出击
I'm concerned it leaves the rest of the kingdom defenseless.
但我担心无人留守未免太过冒险
How many legions would you need to hold the orcs in place?
牵制兽人需要多少军团
Five for Deadwind Pass. Ten for the Redridge Mountains.
逆风小径五个 赤脊山脉十个
Ten more to protect the city.
还需要十个守城
We've already lost 18 legions.
我们已失去了十八个军团
- That leaves one, two, three. - Can it be done, Medivh?
-能用的就剩三个 -够吗 麦迪文
No, it can't be done.
不 绝对不够
With three legion, Frostwolves, and my power...
三个军团 霜狼氏族再加上我的力量
With all due respect, Guardian, your powers
无意冒犯 守护者 但大家有目共睹
have proven unreliable at best recently.
你最近的状态用不可靠形容都是轻的
Llane. Have I ever let you down?
莱恩 我让你失望过吗
Where have you even been for the last 6 years?
先说说你这六年都去哪了
Please, Anduin. Medivh is the Guardian...
拜托 安度因 麦迪文是守护者
Not the one you remember.
不再是你记忆中那个了
He's lost. He's unstable.
他迷失了 状态很不稳定
And he won't be there when you really need him.
需要他的时候没他的影
Find your bearings, Anduin.
注意你的态度 安度因
I'd march into hell for you,
我愿为你赴汤蹈火
if I thought there was a slightest chance of victory.
哪怕只有一丝胜望
But there isn't, this is suicide.
但现在没有 这根本就是自杀
Is this about Callan?
是因为卡伦吗
If he hadn't been trying so hard to win your approval,
如果不是他那么努力想得到你的认可
- he might still be with us. - Medivh.
-或许也不会罹难 -麦迪文
Callan wasn't ready. You knew it.
卡伦并没有准备好 你知道的
And you let him play soldier anyway.
但你还是让他自诩士兵
Commander. Please, sir. Please.
司令官 请您控制一下
Varis. Take him to a cell to calm down.
瓦里斯 带他去囚室冷静冷静
You are no use to us like this.
你现在的状态对我们只是累赘
We'll protect the kingdom, my lord.
我们会保卫王国的 陛下
He goes to fight the Horde.
他要去攻打部落
With your Guardian's help, Durotan will kill Gul'dan.
有你们守护者援手 杜隆坦将杀死古尔丹
I've told you, orcs do not lie.
我说过 兽人从不撒谎
Don't trust Medivh.
不要相信麦迪文
I will try to protect your king.
我会尽力护卫你的国王
Don't go with them.
别和他们一起出征
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不希望你受伤
Now you are enemies with all sides.
这下你两边树敌了
I'll tell them it was you.
我就说是你干的
I'm sorry, Durotan.
我很抱歉 杜隆坦
I did not see how we could side with the humans...
我当时不能理解你怎么可以和人类联手
against our own kind.
对抗自己的族人
Gul'dan's fel magic is destroying us.
古尔丹的邪能魔法正在毁掉我们
- Where's Draka? - Safe.
-德拉卡呢 -还安全
They won't follow him,
他们不会追随他的
if they could see what he has become.
只要能看到他变成了什么怪物
And I will show them.
那我就让他们看个清楚
There is no other man
我的家人
I would entrust the safety of my family to, Varian.
我可信不过别人来守护 瓦里安
Keep them safe while I'm gone.
我不在时 保卫她们平安
I would feel better if Lothar were riding with us.
要是洛萨能来 我就更安心了
I'll return to Karazhan and get ready for battle.
我这就回卡拉赞备战
Find me at the portal.
在传送门等我
I know you're just doing your job,
我知道你只是尽职
and a good one at that.
而且你很忠于职守
But I've cool down now.
但我已经冷静下来了
So, if you just come and open this gate.
所以能不能请你打开牢门
So I can protect the king.
好让我去保卫国王
I am just following my...
我只是奉命...
- Where the hell have you been? - The Kirin Tor.
-你死到哪里去了 -肯瑞托
It only works on the simple minded, last about a minute.
只对傻傻的人有用 能持续一分钟吧
Your armor, commander.
您的盔甲 司令官
They have a full day ahead of us.
他们比我们早走一整天了
I just hope we're not too late.
希望追得上
We can't go after them.
我们不能去追大部队
Not if you want to save Azeroth.
不然你就救不了艾泽拉斯了
- My king needs me. - AZEROTH needs you more!
-国王需要我 -艾泽拉斯更需要你
If you want to save your king,
你要是想救国王
we need to stop Medivh first.
就得先阻止麦迪文
We got a demon to kill.
我们去屠魔
Go. Search over here.
快 去那边找
You are the son of Durotan and Draka,
你是杜隆坦和德拉卡之子
an unbroken line of chieftains.
是族长血脉的继承人
I am Durotan, son of Garad.
我是加拉德之子 杜隆坦
Chieftain of the Frostwolf clan.
霜狼氏族的族长
And I am here to kill Gul'dan.
今天 我要挑战古尔丹
Ghost cannot invoke Mak'gora.
鬼魂可没资格发起玛克戈拉
You are the chieftain of no clan.
没有族人 你算什么族长
Your people are food for worms.
你的族人已是冢中枯骨
Some of us still live, warchief.
我们的氏族未绝 酋长
Do I make a quick end of them?
要我给他们个痛快了断吗
I always thought you were one for tradition, Blackhand.
你不是一直拿传统当宝贝吗 黑手
Your clan was weak, and you are a traitor.
你们氏族羸弱不堪 你更是背叛了兽族
I accept your challenge, if only to personally
我接受你的挑战 只为能亲手
ripped the heart out of your pathetic body.
把你的心脏扯出你那可悲的身体
What of the portal?
传送门怎么办
You must be ready when the incantation begins.
咒语生效时你必须做好准备
This won't take long.
用不了那么久
Crush him, Gul'dan!
灭了他 古尔丹
It's the incantation to the orc home world.
这是连通兽人世界的咒语
He's opening the portal, we need to shut him up.
他要打开传送门 不能让他念下去
I have no time for this. Blackhand!
没时间和你耗了 黑手
This is a Mak'gora.
这是玛克戈拉
You will respect our tradition.
你得尊重我们的传统
- Cheating! - Shame on you!
-犯规 -丢人
You cheat, Gul'dan!
你违规了 古尔丹
This is not our way.
这不是我们的传统
You will follow this... thing?
你们真要追随这么个 东西
You will follow this demon?
你们要追随这恶魔吗
I follow a true orc.
我追随真正的兽人
May your balls rot, demon.
去死吧 恶魔
And you, warchief.
还有你 酋长
You will take the fel,
我要你受了这邪能
and you will become stronger than any orc has ever been.
变成兽人史上空前强大的战士
And when the fel has remade you,
邪能将重塑你
you will crush the smallteeth.
给你粉碎那些小短牙的力量
Now claim my new world.
现在去给我征服新世界
We are on our own now.
我们只能靠自己了
Get to the prisoners.
先去救俘虏
We will free our people!
解放我们的人民
Very impressive. Now try shutting him up.
真厉害 看你能不能让他也闭嘴
Oh, that went well.
真是顺利啊
He's moving, do something.
他动了 想想办法
Fine, I'll handle this.
好吧 我来对付它
You take care of Medivh.
你去阻止麦迪文
Hey, over here. Clayface.
看这边 泥巴脸
Let the fel unleash the full power of the Horde.
让邪能释放兽族的全部力量吧
- For Gul'dan! - For the Horde!
-为了古尔丹 -为了部落
Hey, kid! Wake up!
小子 快醒醒
Slicing it's head off like that.
削掉他的半个脑袋
Just how I planned it.
我早就计划好了
The Guardian has to speak the incantation himself.
守护者只能亲自念诵咒语
So uh... As long as he is doing that...
所以只要他还没停
we can get in close. Distract him.
我们就能靠近他 吸引他的注意
Get Medivh in the font.
把麦迪文弄进圣池
If there is something of you still in there, old friend,
如果你还存有一丁点理智 老朋友
I have got nothing left to live for now anyway.
反正我也没什么活头了
After all, life is just fuel to you, isn't it?
反正生命于你不过只是祭品 不是吗
But Llane, he believed in you.
但是莱恩 他相信着你
Don't kill your king.
不要杀死你的国王
Don't kill your friend.
不要杀死你的朋友
Whatever you plan to do, kid.
不管你有什么打算 小子
The portal. It's closing!
传送门 它要关了
You're stronger than he is.
你比他强大
From light comes darkness...
光明滋生黑暗
and from darkness... light.
黑暗孕育 光明
Show me your eyes.
让我看看你的眼睛
My lord. Through the portal, Stormwind!
陛下 传送门连通了暴风城
Thank you, Guardian.
谢谢你 守护者
Garona, ride with me.
迦罗娜 上马
Varis, set the men in a perimeter.
瓦里斯 在外围建立防线
Garona, Karos, take what men we can spare and free the prisoners.
迦罗娜 卡罗斯 带剩下的人救俘虏
And send them through to Stormwind.
让他们走传送门回暴风城
Form a line, shield to shield!
建立防线 建立盾墙
We will hold as long as we can.
我们会将防线撑到最后一刻
- Go. - Bless you.
-快走 -保佑你
I need more powder.
我需要火药
Get over there! Help me push!
到这边来 帮我推一把
Come on, boys! Put your scorn into it!
来啊小子们 使出吃奶的劲儿来
Go around! We'll attack them behind the portal!
绕到后面去 从传送门后面攻击他们
We save as many of our people as we can.
只要还能救人就决不放弃
It's the loneliness that makes us weak.
孤独会使我们软弱
I wanted to save us all.
我想拯救所有人
We've lost the Guardian.
我们失去了守护者
Protect the flank! Protect the flank!
掩护侧翼 掩护侧翼
Blackhand comes to claim the honor of killing you.
黑手要抢下杀死你的荣耀
No good will come from us both died.
你我都战死没有任何好处
Look around you, we are surrounded.
看看四周 我们已经被包围了
Your killing me is the only hope we have for peace.
你杀死我 是和平的唯一希望
You told Lady Taria that killing her would bring you honor.
你曾告诉塔莉亚王后杀死她能带给你荣耀
Well. Killing me would make you a hero.
那杀死我将使你成为英雄
Bring peace between orcs and humans.
为兽人和人类带来和平
She has killed their chieftain, Gul'dan.
她杀了他们的族长 古尔丹
The Horde embraces you.
部落接受了你
Gul'dan, the Mak'gora is sacred.
古尔丹 玛克戈拉神圣不可侵犯
The human won, fairly.
人类赢了 赢得光明正大
Let your warriors honor their tradition.
让你的战士们守护他们的传统
I will not be disobeyed.
没人能忤逆我
What are you waiting for?
你们在等什么
Get out of my way, I'll do it myself.
都让开 我自己动手
Who will obey you,
那谁还会服从你
if you go to war with your own kind?
如果你向同类宣战的话
If you do this, you will lose the Horde.
你这么做 会失去整个部落
And this war is only beginning.
而这场战争 还只是开始
So your spirit can teach him.
愿你的英灵指引他
I pulled that from Llane's neck.
我从莱恩的脖子上拔下来的
Well. There has to be an explanation.
肯定有什么合理解释的
Yes. She made her choice.
是有 她做出了选择
I don't believe that.
我不信
Maybe you and I didn't know her as well as we thought we did.
那也许你我并不如我们所想的那么了解她
There is no greater blessing a city can have
一个国家能得到的最伟大的庇佑
than a king who would sacrifice himself for his people.
莫过于一位甘愿牺牲自我护卫人民的国王
But such a sacrifice must be earned.
但伟大的牺牲必须有所回报
We must deserve it.
我们要对得起这份牺牲
If we only show our unity to mourn a good man's death.
我们要以团结 纪念逝去的伟人
Was King Llane wrong to believe in you?
难道莱恩国王不该信任你们吗
We will avenge you, my lady!
我们会为你复仇 王后陛下
Lead us against the orcs, Lothar!
带我们进攻兽人吧 洛萨
- Lothar! - Lothar!
-洛萨 -洛萨
- Lothar! - Lothar!
-洛萨 -洛萨
- Lothar! - Lothar!
-洛萨 -洛萨
For Azeroth! For Azeroth and the Alliance!
为了艾泽拉斯 为了艾泽拉斯和联盟
You will travel far, my little Go'el.
你会流浪远方 我的小古伊尔
My world maybe lost, but this is your world now.
我的家园是失落了 但这里是你的新家
Take what you need from it.
尽取所需吧
Make a home for the orcs and let no one stand in your way.
为兽人重建家园 征服一切挡路之人
My lord. You should see this.
大人 快来看
You are the son of Durotan and Draka,
你是杜隆坦和德拉卡之子
an unbroken line of chieftains.
是族长血脉的继承人
And our people need a leader now...
而现在我们的族人正需要