头号玩家 Ready Player One

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语 / 日语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格

演员: 泰伊·谢里丹 / 奥利维亚·库克 / 本·门德尔森 / 马克·里朗斯 / 丽娜·维特 / 森崎温 / 赵家正 / 西蒙·佩吉 / T·J·米勒 / 汉娜·乔恩-卡门 / 拉尔夫·伊内森 / 苏珊·林奇


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.tv
影片压制:无尽 调校:无尽 招募Q号:324446465
俄亥俄州 哥伦布市
2045年
叠楼区
Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X 1.
X1 带你体验身临其境的真实感
No pain, no gain.
没有痛苦 哪有收获
Pizza, guys.
披萨到啦
Hello, Wade.
你好啊 韦德
Hello, Mrs. Gilmore.
你好 吉尔摩夫人
What's the matter? Life getting you down?
怎么了 日子过得不顺心吗
I was born in 2027.
我出生于2027年
After the Corn Syrup Droughts,
这时的人类已经历过玉米糖浆饥荒
after the Bandwidth Riots.
和带宽暴乱的年代
After people stopped trying to fix problems
大家已经厌倦了解决问题
and just tried to outlive them.
只求能凑合活下去
My parents, they didn't make it through those times,
我父母没撑过那段日子
so I live here in Columbus, Ohio,
所以我现在跟俄亥俄州哥伦布市的
with my Aunt Alice.
爱丽丝姨妈住一起
In 2045,
在2045年
Columbus is the fastest-growing city on Earth.
哥伦布市是全球发展最快的城市
It's where Halliday and Morrow
哈利迪和莫罗正是在这里
started Gregarious Games.
开发了他们的社交游戏公司项目
These days, reality is a bummer.
这年头 现实就是一坨屎
Everyone is looking for a way to escape,
在所有人都想逃离现实之际
and that's why Halliday...
哈利迪无疑
That's why he was such a hero to us.
成为了我们的英雄
He showed us that we could go somewhere without going anywhere at all.
他令我们可以足不出户 便可以游遍全世界
You don't need a destination
只要你脚下有一台
when you're running on an omnidirectional treadmill
四声道压敏底垫全方位跑步机
with quadraphonic, pressure-sensitive underlay.
你就可以随时出发
James Halliday saw the future.
詹姆斯·哈利迪不仅预见了未来
And then he built it.
还亲手创造了它
He gave us a place to go.
他为所有人创造了一个世界
A place called
它被称作
the OASIS.
绿洲
我的世界
This is the OASIS.
这里就是绿洲
It's a place where the limits of reality are your own imagination.
在这里唯一限制你的 只有你的想象力
100分
飓风滑翔
You can do anything...
你可以做任何事
Go anywhere.
去任何地方
Like the vacation planet.
例如度假星球
Surf a 50-foot monster wave in Hawaii.
挑战夏威夷15米高的巨浪
You can ski down the pyramids.
或在金字塔上滑雪
You can climb Mount Everest
甚至可以爬上珠峰
with Batman.
和蝙蝠侠一起
Check out this place. It's a casino the size of a planet.
还有这里 如同星球一样大的赌场
You can lose your money there.
赌博的好去处
You can get married. You can get divorced.
你可以在这结婚 离婚
You can... You can go in there.
或者是进去风流一下
汽车旅馆 仅限成人
People come to the OASIS for all the things they can do,
人们来绿洲做自己想做的事
but they stay because of all the things they can be.
不过能变成任何模样 才是他们留下的原因
Tall, beautiful, scary, a different sex,
高大 漂亮 吓人 不同的性别
a different species, live-action, cartoon.
不同的物种 电影角色 甚至卡通人物
It's all your call.
都你说了算
Yeah, that's me. Well, that's my avatar.
这就是我 应该说是我的游戏角色
At least, until I feel like changing it.
至少在没用腻之前是
Except for eating, sleeping, and bathroom breaks,
除了吃饭睡觉和上厕所
whatever people wanna do, they do it in the OASIS.
人们想做的事都能在绿洲里完成
And since everyone is here, this is where we meet each other.
大家都在玩 平时也在这里见面
It's where we make friends.
自然成了我们交友的地方
Locate Aech.
定位艾奇
Locating Aech.
正在定位艾奇
Aech located.
艾奇已定位
Sector 12. Planet Doom.
第12区 毁灭星球
Planet Doom, the most dangerous place in the OASIS,
毁灭星球 绿洲里最危险的区域
and a pretty great place to pick up coin.
也是赚取金币的好去处
Figures Aech would be there.
就知道艾奇会在那儿
Aech is my best friend in the OASIS.
艾奇是我绿洲里最好的朋友
He's my best friend, period.
至少目前是吧
Even though I've never actually met him in the real world.
即使我们在现实生活中从未谋面
- What's up, Aech? - Hey, what up, Z?
- 别来无恙 艾奇 - 你好啊 Z
Next race is in 20 minutes,
离下场赛车只剩20分钟了
and I can't do the late one.
之后的场次我没空去不了
What the hell are you up to?
你在忙什么呢
Man, getting my kills on, bro.
我杀人杀得正嗨呢 伙计
Is that Daito?
那是大东吗
Dafio and She.
大东和阿修都在
-谢谢[日] -谢谢
This an artifact hunt?
是在神器狩猎吗
Yup. Gregarious 120.
没错 120级的神器
Turn into any giant robot for two minutes.
变身任意巨型机器人两分钟
That's rad.
真厉害
Artifacts.
神器狩猎
Those were key.
致胜的关键
Halliday made sure the OASIS was littered
哈利迪在绿洲随机散布了
with enough randomly powerful stuff
不少厉害道具
that anyone could win if they had the skills.
任何玩家都能凭本事获取
Death matches and artifact hunts are a good way to coin-snatch,
生死恶斗和神器狩猎都能赚到金币
but depending on your level of armor, they're risky.
风险越高 你的装备也要跟得上才行
You see, everyone starts the same,
所有人都在一条起跑线上
but the more coin you make...
但当你得到更多的金币后
- the more you level up.- Mom! Mom!
- 你的等级也随之升高 - 妈
If you get killed, your avatar can come back to life. but...
被击杀时 你的角色可以复活 但
Go get your dad!
找你爸去
you lose all your stuff.
你会失去一切
Everything you've ever worked for.
你在游戏中呕心沥血所得到的一切
All your money.
你所有的游戏财产
Your clothes.
衣饰
Your weapons.
武器
Since people spend most of their time in the OASIS...
由于很多人将大部分精力花在了绿洲上
losing your shit means...
失去它们意味着
Well, losing your shit.
万念俱焚
Aech, 10 minutes until the race starts.
艾奇 还有10分钟比赛就开始了
Okay, Mom, I heard you.
好了 老妈子 我知道了
You see,
你懂的
The OASIS was the brainchild of James Halliday.
绿洲是詹姆斯·哈利迪的智慧结晶
He and his partner, Ogden Morrow,
他和搭档奥格登·莫罗
released the first OASIS build in 2025.
在2025年发布了第一版绿洲
It was an instant success, and it made them both very rich.
游戏大获成功 他们俩赚得盆满钵盈
But Morrow was out of the picture after a few years.
但莫罗没几年就销声匿迹了
And Halliday?
至于哈利迪
He wasn't just the owner of the world's biggest company.
他不仅是全球最大公司的持有人
He was like a god.
更像是神一般的存在
People loved him.
广受玩家景仰
They worshiped him as much as his creation.
玩家对他本人的崇拜不亚于他的作品
Maybe we should stop talking about it
或许我们可以停止讲解
and start, uh, showing it.
直接 展示它
If you all wanna reach under your seats,
请大家看看自己的座位下方
you'll find that there's nothing there.
你会发现什么都没有
But we're each gonna bring you one now.
但马上你们就将人手一台
And then, on January 7, 2040...
紧接着 在2040年1月7日
He died.
他死了
And what he left behind
而他所留下的东西
changed everything.
改变了一切
Hello.
你好
lam James Halliday.
我是詹姆斯·哈利迪
If you're watching this, I'm dead.
当你看到这段视频时 我已经死了
Before I died, I created
在我死前 我制作了一个
what we in the biz call an "Easter egg."
在游戏行业中所谓的"彩蛋"
A hidden object in a game
彩蛋隐藏在游戏中
that gives special powers to whoever discovers it.
将赐予发现它的玩家特殊的奖励
The first person to find the egg
第一个找到
I've hidden somewhere inside the OASIS
我藏在绿洲里彩蛋的玩家
will inherit my stock in Gregarious Games,
可以继承我在社交游戏公司里的所有股权
currently valued in excess of half a million dollar...
目前大概市值超过五十…
Uh, half a trillion dollars' worth,
应该是五千亿美元
and total control of the OASIS itself.
同时将获得绿洲的绝对控股权
In the form of my avatar,
我用我游戏中的角色
Anorak the All-Knowing,
全知全能的阿诺克
I created three keys.
创造了三把钥匙
Three hidden challenges test for worthy traits
并隐藏在三场能够展现真正玩家精神的挑战
revealing three hidden keys to three magic gates.
通过挑战后可以用钥匙打开三扇魔法大门
And those with the skill to survive these straits
只有真正的玩家能克服重重困难
will reach the end, where the prize awaits.
到达胜利的终点 并获得奖励
Off you go, Keys...
去吧 钥匙
The keys aren'tjust laying around under a rock somewhere.
这些钥匙可不是藏在石头底下这么简单
I suppose you could say they're invisible,
应该说它是看不见的
hidden in a dark room that's at the center of a maze
就藏在迷宫中央的小黑屋里
that's located somewhere
而这个迷宫则藏在
up here.
这里
Let the hunt for Halliday's Easter egg
彩蛋狩猎
begin.
快乐
头号玩家
The challenge is to find three keys,
挑战内容是找到三把钥匙
but in five years, no one has even gotten one key.
但五年来 大家连一把都没找着
And the big scoreboard? Still empty.
那个积分榜呢 也还空着
Some long-forgotten gunter cracked the first clue
后来终于有彩蛋猎人破解了第一条线索
and found the first challenge.
并发现了第一个挑战
Then, this portal appeared.
于是 这扇传送门出现了
But the challenge to win the first key
但获取第一把钥匙的挑战
was a race designed by Halliday
是由哈利迪设计的一场竞速赛
that was so hard, no one had ever finished it.
难度极高 至今无人能完成赛程
The only ones still trying are the gunters, as in "egg hunters,"
现在只有那些彩蛋猎人们还在反复尝试
like me and Sho and Daito, and my best friend, Aech.
像我 阿修 大东 以及我死党艾奇
Oh, and of course,
对了
the Sixers.
还有第六人
The Sixers work for IOI...
他们受雇于IOI
- Sixers. - innovative Online Industries. !
- 第六人 - 创新网络公司
They're the second-largest company in the world
全球第二大的公司
with designs on becoming the first.
满是向上篡位的野心
Which is why they're putting everything they got into winning Halliday's contest.
因此他们倾尽一切 只为赢得哈利迪的彩蛋
Buckle up!
系绑带
Sit in!
上车
We call 'em "Sixers" because that's the company rule.
之所以叫第六人 是因为公司规定
No name, just numbers.
只用数字命名角色
They have a support team made up of Halliday scholars.
他们还有个专家智囊团 专门负责研究哈利迪
Like me, they spend all their time studying pop culture
他们和我一样 挖空心思在研究
that Halliday was obsessed with,
哈利迪着迷的流行文化
trying to find clues to solve the contest.
试图从中找到线索破解谜题
They're just following the orders of the head of IOI,
不过他们只是听令于IOI的头儿行事
this dickweed named Nolan Sorrento.
这个叫诺兰·索伦托的混蛋
How'd you get here before me?
你怎么还先到了
Well, I didn't make a pit stop at the hair salon.
我可没抽空去做个美发沙龙
What up, Z?
你好啊 Z
What's up, Aech?
你好 艾奇
Saved you a spot.
帮你留了车位
Thanks, bro.
谢了 伙计
I gotta go to the back.
我得去后面
Ugh. So you can skim coins from crashed cars?
好捞被撞毁的车掉出来的金币吗
- That's just sad, man. - Fuel's low.
- 太逊了 伙计 - 手头紧了
Oh, but you still had enough to pay for that Something About Mary hairdo.
那你还有钱去做《我为玛丽狂》的玛丽发型
准备
First to the key.
首夺钥匙
First to the egg!
先得彩蛋
Aech, are you seeing this?
艾奇 你看到了吗
Yeah, I see it. That's Kaneda's bike from Akira.
嗯 《阿基拉》里金田正太郎的摩托
It's a licensed skin over a standard frame.
标准车身涂了特许涂层
No, not the bike. Forget the bike.
不 不是说车
The girl, I think it's Art3mis.
骑车的那个女孩 是阿尔忒密斯
The Art3mis? The Sixer Fixer?
阿尔忒密斯 那个第六人终结者?
I've seen all her walk-throughs, her Twitch streams.
我看过她所有通关录像和游戏直播
It's her. It's definitely her.
是她 绝对是她
Go, go, go! Get there! Come on!
冲 冲 冲 冲过去 加油
终点
You got it, you got it!
你能行的 你能过去的
Balls.
倒霉
终点
She's not gonna make it.
她过不去的
Bail! Bail out!
弃车 停下来
Bail!
快弃车
Damn, I loved that bike.
该死 这是我最爱的车
Oh, Aech could...
艾奇可以…
Well, he's my friend, but he could fix it for you.
他是我朋友 能帮你把车修好
This is my workshop. Touch nothing.
这是我的工作间 请不要乱碰东西
Where did you find an Iron Giant?
这钢铁巨人是在哪儿找到的
Find it? I'm building it. That's a commission.
是我自己做的 受人之托
Oh, yeah.
哦 对了
Aech is top-rated on the mod boards.
艾奇在模组改装方面可是榜上有名
People all over the OASIS pay him serious coin.
整个绿洲的玩家都雇他打造东西
Oh, hey, check this out!
看看这个
Hey. Z, yo.
嘿 Z 别
The Galactica, of course.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加
- These are my babies, all right, man? - Sulaco,
- 这些是我的宝贝 - 苏拉科号
- from Aliens. - Dude, how are you showing off my shit?
- 《异形》里的 - 伙计 你拿我的东西炫耀个什么劲
Valley Forge, from Silent Running.
《宇宙静悄悄》里的福吉谷号
Oh, where's the Harkonnen Drop-Skim'?
哈肯尼运输舰哪儿去了
That thing is sick. Folds space like a boss. I mean,
那个才叫厉害 折越空间跟小儿科一样
折越为《沙丘》系列中宇宙旅行的概念
- you can get from lncipio to Arrakis in three seconds... - Fingers!
- 从因斯比奥到阿拉吉斯星球只需要3秒 - 小心手指
皆为《沙丘》系列星球名
You'll have to excuse him.
你多包涵
He gets a little nervous around pretty girls.
他遇到漂亮姑娘就紧张
I can fix it in 10 minutes.
10分钟就能修好
Yup.
没错
- He's pretty great. - I assume you and Shoulder Blades are clanned up.
- 他超厉害的 - 所以你和大块头是组队的
Oh, Aech? Nah.
艾奇吗 不
I mean, he's really good,
我的意思是 他很厉害
but I don't clan.
但我从不组队
Oh, because you're Parzival,
因为你是帕西法尔
as in the knight who found the Holy Grail by himself.
那个单枪匹马找到圣杯的骑士
What about you, Art3mis? Goddess of the hunt.
那你呢 阿尔忒密斯 狩猎女神
Clans must be killing to sign you up.
那些队伍为了组你肯定打得头破血流
- Favorite shooter? - Excuse me?
- 最爱的射击游戏 - 什么
James Halliday's favorite first-person shooter.
詹姆斯·哈利迪最爱的第一人称射击游戏
- What? - Oh. GoldenE ye.
- 是哪一款 - 《007 黄金眼》
- Playing as? - Oddjob. Is this a test?
- 哪个角色 - 奥德贾伯 你在考我吗
Favorite game variant?
最爱的游戏模式呢
Game variant was "slappers only." No weapons.
"徒手搏斗" 就是不用武器
I know what "slappers only" means. Racer?
我知道什么是"徒手搏斗" 赛车游戏呢
Turbo. And his favorite food was Hot Pockets.
《涡轮车手》最喜欢的食物是口袋三明治
Favorite restaurant was Chuck E Cheese.
最爱的餐馆是查克芝士餐厅
Song was Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggies.
歌曲是巴格斯乐队的《录像带杀死广播歌星》
Video was Take on Me by A-ha.
MV是阿哈乐队的《接受我》
Oh, oh... His favorite quote was from Superman.
他最喜欢的一句台词引自《超人》
"Some people can read War and Peace
有的人读了《战争与和平》
"and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story..."
只把它当作是一个简单的冒险故事
"Others can read the ingredients on the back of a chewing-gum wrapper
也有人读着口香糖包装纸上的成分表
"and unlock the secrets of the universe."
"就解开了宇宙的秘密"
LeX Luthor.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Cool.
What would you do? If you won. The whole contest, I mean.
你有什么打算 如果你找到彩蛋的话
Oh! I mean, I've got tons of plans in the real world.
我在现实中的打算多了去了
I'd move into a huge mansion, buy a bunch of cool shit, not be poor.
我要住进大豪宅 买一堆超酷的玩意儿 再也不当穷人
Now I know why you stopped short.
我知道你那时候为什么停车了
I stopped because of Kong. No one ever makes it past Kong.
是因为金刚 没人能过金刚这关
That's, like, a rule.
就像…这关的规则一样
Well, then you know it can't be true. Because Halliday hated making rules.
你知道这是不可能的 哈利迪最讨厌制定规则
I can't afford to zero out.
我可承受不起被爆号重练
- You're afraid to lose your shit. - No, I'm not!
- 你只是怕掉装备 - 不 我没有
What happens when IOI offers you guaranteed coin
要是IOI给你提供足够的金币
for the keys to the kingdom?
让你去夺取找到彩蛋的钥匙呢
Nolan Sorrento takes over the world.
诺兰·索伦托将接管整个绿洲
A real gunter would risk everything to save the OASIS from IOI.
真正的彩蛋猎人会不顾一切 保护绿洲免遭IOI毒手
Who said that?
谁说的
Me.
There you go. Good as new.
搞定 焕然一新
Thanks for the fix-up, my man.
谢谢你帮我修车 伙计
That's better.
好看多了
I'll wave to you from the finish line, McFly.
我会在终点等你 迈克弗莱
迈克弗莱为电影《回到未来》的主人公
That went well.
进展不错嘛
Thanks to you, Captain Big Mouth.
都怪你 大嘴巴队长
Wade? Wade? Where the hell are my gloves?
韦德 韦德 我手套哪儿去了
Shit. I gotta go.
该死 我得走了
X1.
X1套装
When I'm after gold on Planet Doom, I need every edge I can get.
在毁灭星球上大杀特杀时 我需要做好万全的准备
Every push, punch, gunshot, you feel it all.
所有碰撞 拳脚 甚至子弹 全都感同身受
Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X 1.
X1套装 带你体验身临其境的真实感
PLAYER". The X1 is like wearing a second skin.
X1套装仿佛是你的第二层皮肤
A skin that kicks ass.
带给你爆爽的体验
I zeroed out because of your broke-ass gloves.
老子因为你那副破手套爆号重练了
Who told you to use them?
谁让你用的
You took hers.
你拿了她的
So you lost a death match.
你输了一场生死恶斗
Why don't you just respawn and level up like everyone else?
也是照样要复活 然后从头打起升级
You don't get it.
你不懂
I bought all these power-ups for this challenge, and I lost it all.
为了这次挑战我买了这么多的装备 全输光了
That artifact was gonna pay for the house!
那本来是我买房的钱
Wait.
等等
How much of our house money did you spend on upgrades?
你为升级花了多少我们的房钱
Well, all of it, but I was gonna win.
全部 但我本来就要赢了
That was our ticket out of here.
那是我们用来离开这里的钱啊
You idiot.
你个蠢货
No, but I only lost because of the bad gloves.
我之所以没赢都是这破手套害的
Our house! Our goddamn house!
我们的房子啊 是他妈房子啊
My boys were in that challenge.
我的兄弟们也在打那场挑战
You couldn't have beat them in a bootsuit, you noob.
凭你这点装备怎么打得赢他们 你个菜鸟
Stop! No! No!
给我停手 别打了
Alice, call the police!
爱丽丝 叫警察
No, we are not calling the cops.
我们才不会惊动那些条子
Go to your room, Rick.
滚回房间去 瑞克
Come on, Alice.
别这样 爱丽丝
Why do you put up with this guy? He's a shitshow.
你怎么还忍得了这家伙 他简直是个人渣
I ought to kick the both of you out.
我真该把你俩都踢出家门
I swear to G-O-D, Wade Watts,
我对天发誓 韦德·沃茨
if I catch you touching my stuff again,
你如果再被我抓到碰我的东西
not joking... Out.
不开玩笑 滚蛋
"Wade Watts."
"韦德·沃茨"
My dad picked that name
我爸之所以给我起这个名字
because it sounded like a superhero's alter ego,
是因为这听上去像是超级英雄的化身
like Peter Parker or Bruce Banner.
好比是蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克 或是绿巨人布鲁斯·班纳
But he died when I was a kid.
但他在我很小的时候就去世了
My mom, too, and I ended up here,
我妈也是 然后我便流落至此
living with Aunt Alice
随爱丽丝姨妈一起生活
and her endless string of hard-loving losers.
还有她纠缠不清的废柴男友们
"Halliday hated making rules."
"哈利迪讨厌制定规则"
Why is that line sticking in my head?
为什么这句话总是在我脑海里挥之不去
Maybe it's because Art3mis said it, and she's hot.
也许是因为阿尔忒密斯说的 她真的很火辣
Maybe it's because she called me out,
也许是因为她一语惊醒梦中人
sitting here in my tiny corner of nowhere,
当我还躲在逼仄角落
protecting my small slice of nothing.
维护着那不起眼的自尊心
Or maybe...
又或许
Maybe it's because that line means something
或许这句话的确别有深意
and I missed it.
而我未曾察觉到
哈利迪资料馆
The day the contest was announced, the Halliday Journals appeared.
挑战宣告开始的那一天 哈利迪资料馆出现了
He told us to look in his brain. This was the next best thing.
他指示我们去他的脑中找答案 这简直太好不过了
At first, it was jammed with gunters looking for answers.
一开始来找答案的彩蛋猎人挤得水泄不通
Now, the once-crowded halls of Halliday's memories
如今 曾经门庭若市的哈利迪记忆宝库
are left to people like me.
就只剩下像我这样的人
Parzival. Oh, joy!
帕西法尔 很高兴见到你
And how will you eat up my valuable search time today?
今天你又打算怎样消磨我宝贵的时间
Gregarious Games, 2029... Office party.
社交游戏公司 2029年
Office party. Yes, you've only seen it a thousand times.
办公室派对 没错 你也不过才看了千来遍
Why not go back?
再看一遍又何妨
Each entry into Halliday's Journals is meticulously assembled
哈利迪资料馆的藏品都经是精心排列
from personal photographs, home video recordings,
包括个人相片 家庭录影
surveillance, and nanny cams.
监控录像 和保姆摄像头
All rendered into a three-dimensional virtual experience.
均制成3D效果进行展示
Also, Halliday archived every film,
同时 哈利迪保存了他看过的每部电影
game, book, and television program
游戏 书籍 和电视节目
he ever saw, located on the mezzanine.
都存档在夹层楼底
No weapons or mature-themed avatars are permitted within the Journals.
只要跟涉黄涉暴沾边 一律排除在资料馆外
Please enjoy your time with us, and happy gunting!
请享受馆内的时光 找彩蛋快乐
I like cleaning up.
我喜欢打扫卫生
Okay, Jim, I'm going.
吉姆 我要走了
Everything changes, Jim. Everything evolves.
什么都在变 吉姆 都在发展
Some things are perfect just the way they are. Asteroids.
有些本身就很完美 比如"爆破彗星"
1979年的一款太空射击游戏
People don't live inside an Asteroids arcade cabinet.
现实是人们并不活在街机里面
I know that.
我知道啊
Yeah, well, people are living inside the arcade we built.
但他们正活在我们打造的绿洲里面
- I built. - un, well...
- 是我造的 - 呃
Right. Well, I guess you can say whatever you want.
好吧 你要怎么说都行
I don't really wanna talk about it anymore.
我不想再讨论这个
No, of course you don't wanna talk about it.
你自然是不想谈
You're forcing me out.
你在逼我出局
Closer on Halliday.
离哈利迪近些
Look, invention comes with responsibilities you didn't ask for.
不管你想不想 发明创造都是要承担责任的
All right, if you make something people want or need
即便你创造的东西满足了人们的需求
then it's up to you to set the limits.
你也要负责对他们作出限制
You have to make some rules.
你必须制定规则
"I don't wanna make any more rules."
"我不想再制定规则了"
I don't wanna make any more rules.
我不想再制定规则了
"I'm a dreamer."
"我是个梦想家"
I'm a dreamer.
我是个梦想家
- I build worlds. -"I build worlds."
- 我创造世界 - "我创造世界"
We created something beautiful, Jim,
我们的确创造出了美好的东西 吉姆
but it's changed. Okay? It's really not a game anymore.
但它变了 这不仅仅只是个游戏了
Are we finished?
你看完了吗
I liked how things were when they were...
我喜欢事物本来的样子
When it was a game.
当它还只是个游戏的时候
And we're back to where we started.
那我们又要绕回去了
But that's the point, isn't it?
但你说的正是关键
Things move forward whether you like it or not.
事物都在进步 这不是你能左右的
Yeah, we're finished.
是啊 今天就到此为止吧
Fine.
就这样吧
Why can't we go backwards,
我们为什么不能倒退
for once?
就那么一次
Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can.
很快的倒退 要多快有多快
Really put the pedal to the metal, you know?
把油门真正踩到底
Go back 10 seconds!
回放10秒钟
Why can't we go backwards, for once?
我们为什么就不能倒退一次呢
Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can.
很快的倒退 要多快有多快
Really put the pedal to the metal, you know?
把油门真正踩到底
Bill and Ted did it.
就跟《比尔和泰德历险记》[穿越电影]一样
Back again so soon?
这么快就回来了
Careful not to lose your shit.
千万别吓尿裤子了
You figured something out.
看来你是想明白些事儿了
Parzival, tell me.
帕西法尔 告诉我啊
Nice racing, Padawan.
干得漂亮 我的绝地学徒
《星球大战》中对绝地大师对学徒的称呼
You're the first to finish.
你是第一个完成的
Mr. Halliday... Anorak.
哈利迪先生 不 阿诺克
It's such an honor.
这真是无上荣耀
The honor is all mine.
我的荣幸
Get yourself a clue.
去拿第一条线索吧
第一名 帕西法尔 获得十万金币 帕西法尔赢得青铜钥匙
Who is this Parzival, and how the hell is he winning?
帕西法尔这家伙是谁 他到底怎么赢的
Well, here's a better question. Who cares?
我有个更好的问题 谁在乎啊
Halliday's contest is vitally important.
哈利迪的比赛至关重要
I mean, it's nothing less than a war for control of the future.
这不亚于一场争夺未来控制权的战争
But this Parzival? He's not even clanned up.
但这个帕西法尔 他甚至都没有组队
He's alone.
他单打独斗
We have an army.
而我们有一支军队
And yet, he's got the first key.
但第一把钥匙给他找到了
Yeah, he has a key,
没错 他是有了一把钥匙
but you have to get three of 'em to win the contest.
但你得拥有三把才能赢得比赛
Our stock dove 6% yesterday.
昨天我们的股价跌了六个点
Loyalty division is reporting profits of 28%. F'Nale.
契约工部门上报的利润率达28% 弗娜莱
We're opening five new loyalty centers this month.
我们本月将再开五家契约工中心
Debt Services dwarfs Hardware.
收债的利润可比卖硬件高多了
Now, you really wanna talk to me about stock prices?
你还要和我讨论股价
The shareholders won't be happy.
股东们会很不满意
It's not ourjob to make them happy. It's ourjob to make them money,
我们的工作又不是取悦他们 我们是来帮他们赚钱的
but once we launch this little baby, they're gonna flip.
我们推出这个宝贝时 他们可要乐坏了
We call this Pure O2.
我们管这个叫纯利升级
This is the first of our planned upgrades.
这是我们计划内的第一次升级
Once we can roll back some of Halliday's ad restrictions,
只要能够破解一些哈利迪的广告限制
we estimate we can sell up to 80%
预计在被查封前 我们可以将
of an individual's visual field before inducing seizures,
广告覆盖到玩家八成的视界页面
so picture this...
试想一下
All of this implies we win the contest.
这意味着我们必须得赢得挑战才行
Indeed, it does.
没错 是的
角色装备店
Dude, you won the key and 100,000 coins?
伙计 你真的拿到了那把钥匙 还有十万个金币吗
As soon as I took the key,all the coins just appeared in my account.
我一拿到钥匙 这些金币就到我账户上
I'll tell you what, I'm soiling my haptics right now.
我现在已经来劲了
What the hell's a Cataclyst?
毁灭之子到底是个什么玩意儿
A bomb. Kills every avatar on a planet, even the owner.
炸弹 可以毁灭星球上的所有玩家 游戏的拥有者也不例外
Who'd want that?
谁会要那个
IOI. They buy everything.
IOI 他们什么都买
Twenty-thou for the holy hand grenade?
神圣手雷只要两万金币
That's a steal!
简直是白送啊
Whoa! Zemeckis Cube!
哇 泽米基斯魔方
I need one of those.
我要了
Okay, don't spend all your money.
别把金币都花光了
X1 haptic bootsuit.
X1零触感套装
现实世界取货
0h. yeah!
爽歪歪
I-Rok, old friend. How are you?
艾洛克 我的老朋友 你好吗
To be honest, I have kind of a neck thing.
说实话 我脖子有点不舒服
It's like a carpel-tunnel deal
类似于腕管综合征
but with your neck, if that's even a thing.
但却在脖子上 不知道有没有这个病
So if you could just stand to your right.
劳驾您往右边挪一点
My right, your left.
我的右边 你的左边
Thanks, it's the repetitive stress. Oh.
谢了 都怪脖子长期劳损
Here he is.
找到了
The steampunk pirate king.
蒸汽朋克风的海盗王
I knew him well, Sorrento.
这家伙我可太熟了 索伦托
There are only three things in this world I hate,
在这个世界上我最讨厌三样东西
steampunk, pirates, and tabbouleh.
蒸汽朋克 海盗 塔博勒色拉
I mean, why do they even have it?
我的意思是 为什么会有这些东西
Is there a reason we're meeting here?
我们见面是为了聊这个吗
Yes, Nolan.
没错 诺兰
The Orb of Osuvox.
奥瑟瓦克斯魔球
You wanted it. He had it.
你有需求 他有货
And so here it is.
就是这个了
It creates an impenetrable magic shield
它能搭建出无法攻破的魔法屏障
that can only be taken down by a magic spell.
只有用咒语才能破解
The Orb of Osuvox.
奥瑟瓦克斯魔球
Don't say that again.
闭嘴
Okay.
好吧
Now, I'm gonna need you to keep this for now.
你给我保存好
I'm gonna let you know when I wanna use it.
等有用的时候我自然会通知你
Okay?
好吗
Right now, though,
但是现在
I have anotherjob for you.
我还有个活儿给你
Parzival.
帕西法尔
Let me guess, you want him off the scoreboard.
我猜 你是想把他踢出积分榜
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Well, he's a superstar.
他可是个大明星
He made it through the first gate
过了第一关
and avatars are gonna be on him like hoes on Santa.
找他的人比圣诞节泡圣诞老人的妞们还多
I-Rok, how much more do you want?
你要多少 艾洛克
That's what I like about you, Nolan.
我就喜欢你这点 诺兰
You never lick.
你从来不婆婆妈妈
You bite straight to the chocolaty center of the Tootsie Pop.
总是一口就咬中 棒棒糖的巧克力芯
Remember that old commercial, with the owl?
还记得那支有一只猫头鹰的老广告吗
I-Rok.
艾洛克
Three times my normal fee.
我平时价钱的三倍
Done.
成交
Wait, really? I should have asked for five.
真的吗 早知道就说五倍了
Is four still on the table?
四倍还能商量吗
There's five of us on the big board now.
现在积分榜上有五个玩家了
Art3mis was next, no surprise there.
阿尔忒密斯是第二个 毫无意外
She was on the track when I won. She saw me going backwards.
她就在我隔壁车道 看到我向后开
I gave Aech a tip, made him promise not to say anything,
我提示了艾奇一下 让他保证不说漏嘴
and then he won next.
他接着就赢了
I'm pretty sure he bragged to our pal Daito,
但我确定他一定跟大东吹了牛皮
because he won right after.
因为他紧接着也赢了
And of course, Daito told his best friend, Sho...
然后大东肯定没忘了告诉他最好的朋友阿修
He totally totaled his car,
他把车都撞报废了
but then Sho got it, too.
但总算还是赢了
"A creator who hates his own creation."
"一个厌恶自己创造的造物者"
"A hidden key, a leap not taken."
"隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步"
Retrace your steps, escape your past."
"原路返回 逃离过去"
"A creator who hates his own creation.
"一个厌恶自己创造的造物者
"A hidden key, a leap not taken.
"隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步
Retrace your steps, escape your past."
原路返回 逃离过去"
"And the key of jade will be yours at last."
"翡翠钥匙将归你所有"
詹姆斯·哈利迪是在玩游戏还是扮演上帝?
哈利迪 比乔布斯伟大?
分道扬镳 哈利迪自立门户
讣告 凯伦·安德伍德·莫罗 1975—2034年
"Escape your past."
"逃离过去"
What part of your past are you trying to escape, Halliday?
你到底要逃离什么过去呢 哈利迪
哈利迪 游戏设计师 万亿富翁
哈利迪资料馆
- Hey, it's Parzival! - Dude!
- 帕西法尔来了 - 伙计
You're, like, totally my hero!
你简直是我的英雄
Hey, Parzival! Over here!
帕西法尔 看这里
Dude, you're amazing!
你太了不起了
Hey, Parzival! Right here! Let me get an autograph!
帕西法尔 这儿 给我个签名吧
Watch it!
注意一下
You're famous now! You can't just go wherever you want!
你现在出名了 还想着到处乱跑
No, no, no, I...
别呀 我…
That is...
这…
That is not funny.
这一点都不好笑
on, God.
太好玩了
Oh, God. Don't you get it?
你还不懂吗
You're "the Parzival" now.
你现在是鼎鼎大名的帕西法尔了
You have to have a disguise.
你得乔装打扮下
Okay, here.
Clark Kent glasses.
克拉克·肯特[超人]的眼镜
They hide your identity without changing your look.
不用改变外形就可以隐藏你的身份
I'm not wearing that.
我才不要穿
This is great.
这太牛了
The way your inventory bursts out when you die.
死的时候全部装备都会爆掉
They didn't want any more blood.
人们不喜欢见血
This is right before the OASIS went live.
这发生在绿洲上线前夕
Six days prior. December 2nd, 2025.
六天之前 2025年12月2日
Check this out.
瞧这个
You know who that is?
你知道那是谁吗
Is that Sorrento?
那是索伦托吗
Sorrento started as an intern.
索伦托一开始只是个实习生
He claims he learned at the feet of the master.
他宣称自己承学于大师
That's how he convinced IOI to create the Sixers for him,
就这么说服IOI给他成立了第六人军团
his Halliday knowledge.
全凭他自称了解哈利迪
But ask Ogden Morrow?
但你要是去问奥格登·莫罗的话
He says the only thing Sorrento actually knew about Halliday
他会告诉你索伦托唯一了解哈利迪的
was how he liked his coffee.
只有他喜欢喝什么咖啡
You could have, like, different tiers of accounts,
你可以设置玩家等级
like a gold member.
好比说黄金会员
A person could be silver, platinum, bronze.
或是白银会员 铂金会员 青铜会员
You know, depending on what they pay.
就看他们付多少钱了
Highest one maybe being "Water" because "OASIS," right?
最高级别可以是"清水" 毕竟是绿洲嘛
Hell of a latte.
拿铁真不错
Can you fast-forward to the stuff about Halliday's date?
可以快进到有关哈利迪约会的那部分吗
What? Halliday actually went on a date?
什么 哈利迪竟然有过约会
So, what happened?
你俩都干什么了
Nothing. I invited her over.
没什么 我就是请她来玩了
Well, did you at least get her name?
至少你要到人家名字了吧
Yeah. Kira, I told you,like the character in The Dark Crystal.
跟你说过了 基拉 跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样
That's her gamer tag.
那是个角色名字
- Karen. - Karen.
- 她叫凯伦 - 凯伦
Yeah, okay? Karen Underwood.
凯伦·安德伍德
No, no. Karen Underwood,
不是吧 凯伦·安德伍德
as in Ogden Morrow's wife?
那不是奥格登·莫罗的老婆吗
Just watch.
你接着看
So, listen, you and Karen Underwood. What'd you do?
所以你和凯伦·安德伍德都做了什么
She wanted to go dancing,
她想去跳舞
so we watched a movie.
所以我们看了一场电影
And?
然后呢
Where's the juice?
刺激的呢
Give me some juice!
来点猛料啊
- There is no juice! - Oh, God!
- 没有刺激的啦 - 不是吧
Hold the phone.
等一下
Halliday went on a date with Ogden Morrow's wife?
哈利迪和奥格登·莫罗的老婆约会过
Just once,
只有一次
years before they were even married, but yeah.
那是他俩结婚很多年前的事了 但没错
And despite that, and the fact that she died,
而且尽管她已经去世了
the name "Kira" is only mentioned once in all of Halliday's Journals.
"基拉"这个名字 在哈利迪的所有资料里只出现过一次
That's not possible.
这不可能
It is. Look it up.
真的 你自己查
What we just saw is the only time she's ever mentioned.
我们刚才看到的就是她唯一出现的一次
It makes no sense.
这说不通
She was an important part of both their lives.
她是他们两人生命中重要的一员
I'll bet you anything. All my coin.
我敢和你赌任何东西 我所有的金币
Search "Karen Underwood Morrow."
搜索"凯伦·安德伍德·莫罗"
Kira, I told you, like the character in The Dark Crystal.
跟你说过了 基拉 跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样
That's her gamer tag.
那是个角色名字
Halliday purposely removed every mention of her except for this one.
哈利迪故意删掉了 除了这段以外所有提到她的部分
That's weird. Why?
这很奇怪 为什么
It's like, it was just so painful for him
就好像 看见她的脸或听见她的名字
to have to see her face or hear her name.
会让他非常痛苦
Well, he loved her.
他曾爱着她
He couldn't tell that to Morrow.
他不能把这件事告诉莫罗
Oh, that's sad. He should have told her how he felt.
这真悲哀 他应该告诉她自己的想法
Yeah, well, he missed his chance.
是啊 可他错过了机会
Look.
I found the clue to the race in the other scene, but...
我在其他场景里找到了赛车线索 但是
I've always felt that the biggest clue
我总觉得找到彩蛋最重要的线索
to the contest was hidden here.
是藏在这儿
You're right.
你是对的
I lose.
我输了
Don't sweat it, Curator.
别懊恼了 馆长
You see, Kira is the Rosebud at the center of his story.
你看 基拉是他故事核心的玫瑰花蕊
玫瑰花蕊 《公民凯恩》中寓意记忆里最美好的遗憾
She's the big mystery.
她是最难解的谜
No, no. A bet is a bet.
不 不 愿赌服输
Oh, wow. A quarter. You can keep it.
25美分 你留着吧
No. You can keep it.
不 你留着吧
You free Thursday?
你周四有空吗
Who, me?
谁 我吗
No, him.
不 他
Oh, my God. Yes, you!
我的老天 对 就是你
You know The Distracted Globe?
你知道烦扰星球这个地方吗
Yeah, the dance club.
知道 那个夜店
Meet me there. 10:00 p.m.
在那儿和我碰头 晚上十点
There's something I wanna show you.
我想给你看点东西
Uh, bye-bye!
再见
Did she just ask me out?
她刚刚是不是约了我出去
And I was starting to like her.
我开始喜欢她了
All right.
好嘞
I don't do that.
我不会这么做的
Z, I can't believe you told her about Kira.
Z 我不敢相信你告诉她基拉的事了
What? I told you.
怎么了 我也告诉你了
Hey, what about this?
嘿 你看这身怎么样
No. Have you considered that Art3mis could be using you?
不怎么样 你有想过她可能是在利用你吗
Hey, dude, she's giving me a clue. Maybe I'm the one using her.
我说哥们儿 是她要给我线索 也许是我在利用她
Should I go more Thriller?
我是不是应该再搞得再"颤栗者"一点
No.
Punk?
朋克风
No.
Duran Duran.
杜兰杜兰乐队
No.
- Does it look like I'm trying too hard? - Yes!
- 我是不是看起来有点用力过猛 - 没错
Listen to yourself!
你看看你自己
You have a massive cyber crush on this girl.
你疯狂地迷上了网上认识的女孩
She's hacking your heart to get to your head.
她钻进你心里只是为了看清你的想法
I got it!
我知道了
- Buckaroo Banzai? - Yeah!
- 《天生爱神》- 没错
Really?
真的吗
You're gonna wear the outfit from your favorite movie?
你要穿你最爱的电影里的衣服
Don't be that guy.
别这样
I am that guy.
我就这样
Z, you gotta be more careful about who you meet in the OASIS.
Z 你得更当心你在绿洲里碰上的人
Aech, Art3mis gets me. She'll get my outfit.
艾奇 她懂我 她会懂我的打扮的
There's just this connection.
彼此都心照不宣
I mean, sometimes, we even...
有时候我们甚至…
- Finish each other's sentences? - Yeah!
- 说完对方没说的话 - 是的
We have that.
我们也这样
Me and you.
你和我
Yeah, I know,
是啊 我知道
but that's because we're best friends, dude.
但那是因为我们是最好的朋友 兄弟
She could be a dude, too, dude.
她也可能是个男的 兄弟
Come on.
拜托
I'm serious!
我认真的
She could actually be a 300-pound dude
她可能是个136公斤的男的
who lives in his mama's basement in suburban Detroit.
住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里
And her name is Chuck.
名叫查克
Think about that.
好好想想吧
烦扰星球
Whoa, dude, is that Parzival?
哇 伙计 那人是不是帕西法尔
- Parzival! - Oh, my God, Parzival!
- 帕西法尔 - 我的天 帕西法尔
Come here, man. Hey, can we get a photo?
过来朋友 我们能照张相吗
- Thank you so much! - Dude, you're my hero!
- 太谢谢了 - 兄弟 你是我的英雄
Hey, Parzival.
你好啊 帕西法尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Get out of town! Buckaroo Banzai?
不会吧 《天生爱神》
- Huh? - I like it. I like Buckaroo Banzai.
- 什么 - 我喜欢 我喜欢《天生爱神》
- Oh, thanks! -It's great!
- 谢谢 - 太棒了
Yeah! You look...
是啊 你看起来
You look awesome!
你看起来真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
A big one, a small one?
大还是小
A big one!
Get out of here.
滚出去
- What a freak! - I thought he was kind of cute.
- 真是个奇葩 - 我觉得他挺可爱的
Have you been here before?
你来过这儿吗
It's cool, right? I mean...
挺棒的对吧 我是说…
So, what's the plan?
所以计划是什么
Are you gonna kill their avatars? Zero them out?
你要杀了他们的角色 把他们清零吗
They're both here at The Distracted Globe.
他们两个都在烦扰星球
I can't talk.
我现在不方便说话
The Distracted Globe was one of the first clubs
烦扰星球是哈利迪
Halliday created in the OASIS.
最早在绿洲开的夜店之一
That's common knowledge.
这是常识
But I double-checked
但我核实了一下
and it turns out he started building it right after that moment you showed me.
他刚好是在你给我看的那个片段后 建的这家夜店
The date with Kira.
和基拉的那次约会
Right, and she was a serious dancer.
没错 而且她还是个舞林高手
Maybe he thought he'd take her here,
可能他想过要带她来这里
like on a virtual date.
比如来一次虚拟约会
As if that ever works.
就好像那会有用一样
So Halliday built it for her?
所以说哈利迪为她建了这儿
But they never made it past the first date.
但他们没把第一次约会顺利进行下去
So Halliday's the creator...
所以哈利迪就是那个
Who hates his own creation.
厌恶自己造物的造物者
And the club is the thing he hates.
这家夜店就是他厌恶的造物
And "A hidden key, a leap not taken"?
那"隐藏的钥匙 未迈出的一步"呢
But people jump off it all night long.
但他们没日没夜都在跳啊
But none of those people had the Copper Key,
可他们没有一个人有青铜钥匙
so when we jump off, maybe it's different. Right?
所以当我们跳下去 有可能会不一样吧
Right.
有道理
So we take it together?
所以我们一起来
Sure.
We're not clanning up or anything.
我们又不是要组队什么的
Of course not.
那当然
I don't clan.
我不组队
Wait...
等等
I don't think this is it.
应该不是这
No scoreboard, no obstacles.
这没积分榜也没障碍
Maybe a dance challenge?
有可能是个舞蹈挑战
Old-school!
够老派的
You come prepared?
你有备而来
"Prepared"?
"有备"
What kind of haptics you rocking?
你身上是什么体感装备
You got the gloves and full visor, or a full body?
触感手套和全景VR眼镜 还是体感套装
Can you feel this?
你能感觉到这个吗
Um, yeah.
可以
I got the X1 haptic bootsuit with the microfiber crotch inlay.
我穿了胯部嵌入超感纤维的X1套装
My, Parzival, you did come prepared.
帕西法尔 你确实有备而来
So, I've been thinking.
所以 我在想
Maybe it'd be cool if we met up in the real world.
也许我们在现实世界见个面会很不错
No, you'd be disappointed.
不 你会失望的
No, lwouldn't. I like you.
不 我不会 我喜欢你
You don't even know me.
你都不认识我
This isn't what I really look like.
我不长这样
This isn't my real body,
这不是我真实的身体
or my real face.
这也不是我的脸
I don't care.
我不在乎
I wanna know your real name.
我想知道你的真名
- My name's Wade. - What?
- 我叫韦德 - 什么
- I said my name's... - Stop!
- 我说我叫… - 闭嘴
Well, Buckaroo blows it. Shocking.
爱神搞砸了 真令人震惊
Are you crazy? You don't tell anyone who you are.
你疯了吗 你不应该告诉任何人你是谁
You can't use your real name.
你不能用你的真名
You're not just anyone.
你又不是别人
You don't know me.
你不了解我
You don't know anything about me. We've never met.
你什么都不了解我 我们从没见过面
I do know you, Arty.
我确实懂你 阿蒂
I'm in love with you.
我爱上你了
- Is this part of the challenge? - No.
- 这是挑战的一部分吗 - 不是
It's an ambush.
这是埋伏
IOI, always in the way.
IOI 总坏我的事
Did you hear what I said? I said I'm in love with you.
你听到我说什么了 我说我爱上你了
No, you're not.
不 你没有
You only know what I want you to know.
你只了解我想让你了解的
You only see what I want you to see.
你只看见了我想让你看见的
That's what you're in love with.
那才是你爱上的玩意儿
Watch out!
当心
Pull.
扣扳机
Head back!
后退
Z! Your armor is running low.
Z 你的铠甲快失效了
I just bought this.
我刚买了这个
Zemeckis Cube.
泽米基斯魔方
Turns everything back in time 60 seconds.
能让时间倒退60秒
And you waited until now to use it?
你居然等到现在才用
Wow, you were amazing.
你真厉害
This isn't a game, z.
这不是游戏 Z
I'm doing this to stop IOI.
我做的一切都是为了阻止IOI
I'm talking about real-world consequences.
我说的是在现实世界中阻止它
People suffering.
人们正遭受痛苦
Actual life-and-death stuff.
真实的生死攸关
- I know. I know... - No, you don't know!
- 我知道… - 不 你不知道
My dad died in a loyalty center.
我爸死在了契约工中心
He borrowed gear. He built up debt.
他借了装备 结果债台高筑
He moved in with the promise of working it off, but he never did.
他本想在里面打工还债 但他没能做到
IOI just raised his living expenses,
IOI增加了他的生活花销
then he got sick, and he couldn't afford to get out.
后来他病了 也没钱把自己赎出来
And then he died!
最后他死了
I'm so sorry, I didn't...
真对不起 我不…
No, you don't live in the real world, Z.
不 你活得并不现实 Z
From what you've told me, I don't think you ever have.
我能听出来你从未活在现实中过
You live inside this... This illusion,
你活在这份 幻觉里
and I can't afford to let you distract me.
我不能让你干扰我
How the hell did they get away?
他们到底是怎么脱身的
Do you want the long version? Your guys suck.
想听详细版本吗 你的人弱爆了
They failed to kill his avatar,
他们杀不掉他的角色
which, if we're offering constructive criticism,
给你个建设性意见
was a lame idea and only would've slowed him down.
这主意本来就不行 只能拖慢他的脚步
Whereas my plan, which was cool because I rock, actually worked.
但是我的办法成功了 因为我就是厉害
He's still on the board.
他还在积分榜上
I know that, Nolan.
我知道 诺兰
But he won't be for long.
但他的时间不多了
I did a search for all the Wades
我搜索了所有
who had recently bought an X1 bootsuit,
最近刚买了X1套装的韦德
cross-referenced that with public records, and voilé,
和公众档案交叉比对以后 瞧
which is French for... "And then I found out."
我发现了什么
Ready?
准备好了没
The real-world identity of Parzival is Wade Watts.
帕西法尔在现实中的身份是韦德·沃茨
Voilà.
瞧吧
Are you loyal, Ms. Zandor?
你是否足够忠诚 赞朵小姐
You really want me to answer that?
你真想让我回答这个问题
Well, when you're at war,
当你打算开战的时候
you need people who are loyal to a fault.
你要的人再怎么忠诚都不过分
People you can count on to get things done.
我需要值得托付的人
I just get people arrested for not paying their bills.
我只管逮捕不付账的人
Yeah, because there are some problems that require a physical solution,
我知道 因为有些问题需要动用武力
but there are other times, particularly at war,
但在某些情况下 尤其是战争时期
when you need a different set of rules.
你需要换一套规则执行
- The rules of war. - Exactly.
- 战争的规则 - 没错
It's too bad my division doesn't operate inside the OASIS.
我的部门不是在绿洲运作真是可惜
Yeah, but if this war remains in the OASIS,
是啊 如果这场战争只发生在绿洲
then you can't do anything.
那你也就帮不上忙了
So, this is one of those conversations that we're not really having.
所以这又是一场谈了也白谈的对话
Well, we've had these kind of conversations before,
其实这样的对话以前也有过
and look where you are now.
不过如今的你今非昔比
You got a seat on the board,
你在董事会上有一席之地
head of your own division,
是自己部门的主管
a division that will cease to exist
但要是让别人获胜了
if the wrong person wins this contest.
你这部门也不复存在了
F'Nale, a game decides our fate.
弗娜莱 这场游戏决定了我们的命运
The only question is, how far are we willing to go to win it?
唯一的问题是 我们愿意为了获胜做到什么地步
Tell me what you need, Nolan.
告诉我你需要什么 诺兰
来自诺兰·索伦托的信息 帕西法尔 我有一个提议
你可以得到你想要的东西
包括哈利迪的彩蛋
请触摸棱镜进行对话
Where am I?
我在哪儿
IOI Plaza. You're a hologram in the real world.
IOI总部 在这的是你的全息投影
That's a really cool rig.
这装备真酷
Thank you. It's a brand-new Habashaw, OIR 9400.
谢谢 全新体感椅OIR9400
It looks like a giant hamster ball.
看上去像个巨大的仓鼠球
You know, if you came to work at IOI,
你要是来IOI工作
you'd get one of these.
你也会有一个
I don't clan up.
我不组队
You'd also get your own penthouse apartment in Columbus
你还能在哥伦布有套你自己的顶楼公寓
with the highest-speed connection.
配备最高网速
In the OASIS,
在绿洲里
you'd get unlimited weapons, magic items, ships.
你会有用不尽的武器 魔法道具 飞船
You want the ship from Defender?
你想要《星际迷航》防卫者的那种飞船吗
You know, the kind that can justjump into hyperspace?
就那种可以直接进行超时空跳跃
You want the Millennium Falcon?
还是说你想要《星球大战》的千年隼号
You have that?
你还有这个
Anything you need to help you find that egg,
只要能帮你找到彩蛋的 我都有
and then there's the salary.
还附带薪水
Four million a year.
一年四百万美金
And if you do happen to find that Easter egg,
如果你碰巧找到彩蛋的话
there's a bonus.
还有奖金
Twenty-five million dollars.
两千五百万美金
I can see you're using emotion-suppressing software right now,
看得出你正在用情绪控制软件
and why wouldn't you? It's smart, not to show your hand.
有何不可 明智选择 不暴露底牌
It is a lot of money.
这是很大一笔钱
I could really use it.
我确实能用上
But...
但是
I don't think you and I would have the same plans.
我觉得我们俩有不同的打算
Well, I don't know about that. What, for the OASIS?
什么打算 为了绿洲吗
I guess if you're not a John Hughes fan...
我想如果你不是约翰·休斯的粉丝…
《小鬼当家》导演
Of course I am.
我当然是了
Because the first thing that I would do
因为我要做的第一件事
is convert all the schools on Ludus to replicas
就是把卢德斯星球上所有的学校都改成
from The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller.
《早餐俱乐部》和《春天不是读书天》里的样子
No way. That's a great idea.
不会吧 这主意太棒了
Which school, Ridgemont or Faber?
哪所学校 雷奇蒙德还是费伯
Fast Times at Ridgemont High, not John Hughes.
《雷奇蒙德中学时光》不是约翰·休斯导的
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
Faber College from Animal House.
费伯学院则在《动物屋》
John Hughes didn't direct
约翰·休斯没导过
Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Animal House.
《雷奇蒙德中学时光》和《动物屋》
Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club,
在《春天不是读书天》和《早餐俱乐部》
they went to Shermer High School,
他们去的是舍默高中
which is in Shermer, Illinois.
就在伊利诺伊州的舍默
I know what you think.
我知道你什么意思
You think I'm a corporate asshole,
你觉得我就是个开公司的混蛋
that I don't appreciate pop culture, but...
完全不会欣赏流行文化 但是
Man, that's not true.
小伙子 事实并非如此
You know, when I wanna blow off steam...
当我想放松一下的时候
Drink Tab, play Robotron,
我会喝健怡可乐 玩《机器人大战》
listen to Duran Duran.
听杜兰杜兰乐队的歌
I crack open a Tab.
我拉开一罐健怡可乐
I put on some Duran Duran.
放上几首杜兰杜兰乐队的歌
I play Robotron.
玩玩《机器人大战》
That's why I love the OASIS.
这是我热爱绿洲的原因
'Cause it's just full of all these things, man,
因为在绿洲 全都是你的最爱
that people love. You know?
都是人们热爱的事物 你明白吗
I'm a businessman. I get it.
我知道我是个生意人
But I gotta do my job.
但我只是在做我的工作
But I didn't ask you here just to help us find the egg, Parzival.
我不只是请你 帮我们找到彩蛋 帕西法尔
I asked you here for what comes after.
我请你来是为了更长远的以后
What would Halliday say?
哈利迪会怎么看
James Halliday is dead.
詹姆斯·哈利迪已经死了
Yeah.
没错
He is.
他死了
All that's left of him is this contest.
他留下的只有这场比赛
And you know what?
知道吗
It just seems like he wouldn't want you winning it.
他似乎不希望你赢得这场比赛
A fanboy knows a hater,
真爱粉一眼就能看穿黑粉
and I know you've got a whole department of oologists in your ear.
我知道有彩蛋专家通过耳麦教你怎么回答
So, if you wanna know what I really think...
你想知道我的真实想法吗
I think you're full of shit.
我觉得你在满嘴喷粪
Here's my offer.
我的提议如下
Your board of directors, you got them in the other ear?
你的董事会成员 从另一只耳朵里能听到吗
Why don't you tell 'em this.
不如你告诉他们
If they dump you, I'll consider it.
如果他们炒了你 我就考虑加入
I might say something off the record.
私下说几句
I had to make the offer.
我必须要给你这个提议
The board expected it, but I was really hoping you'd say no.
董事会希望这样 但我真心希望你拒绝
Because if anyone's gonna win this competition,it's me.
因为如果真有人要赢得这场比赛 那一定会是我
My avatar gets the egg
我的角色会得到彩蛋
because I'm the only one here with the balls to run this place.
因为我是唯一一个有胆经营这个地方的人
Wow, you really switched gears there.
你变得还真快啊
From fairly reasonable to maniacal overlord.
理智商人秒变疯狂暴君
You should be grateful, Wade.
你应该感恩 韦德
You won't be around to endure my maniacal reign.
你可撑不到我疯狂统治的那一天
Yeah, that's right. I know who you are.
没错 我知道你是谁
Wade Owen Watts,
韦德·欧文·沃茨
born August 12, 2027.
出生于2027年8月12日
I also know where
我还知道你在哪儿
you are. Unit 56K, Columbus stacks.
哥伦布市叠楼区 56K单元
You were last seen entering your trailer three days ago.
你最后一次踏进破拖车屋门是在三天前
You haven't left since.
之后就再没出来过
What are you doing? You can't...
你要干什么 你不能…
With all that's going on in the world,
世界上太多的事正在发生
do you really think that anyone's gonna give a damn
你以为会有人真的在乎
about an explosion in some ghetto trash rat warren in Columbus?
哥伦布这种贫民窟中的老鼠洞发生的爆炸吗
Sorrento, don't do this. I'm not even there!
索伦托 不要这样 我根本不在那里
Not for long.
很快就不在了
Call Alice.
给爱丽丝打电话
Dial Alice.
拨打爱丽丝号码
Pick up! Pick up! Alice!
接电话 接电话 爱丽丝
This bootsuit's pretty awesome. Thanks for that.
这体感套装真不错 非常感谢
Rick! Rick, the place is gonna blow!
瑞克 瑞克 家里会爆炸
Rick, is that Wade?
瑞克 是韦德吗
- Put Alice on! - Let me talk to him.
- 让爱丽丝接电话 - 让我跟他说
Don't call here anymore, you got me?
不要再打电话来了 听到了吗
I don't wanna hear your voice ever again.
我不想再听见你的声音了
Contact Aech, Daito, Sho, and Art3mis.
联络艾奇 大东 阿修 阿尔忒密斯
IOI came for me in the real world.
IOI在现实世界向我下手了
They gotta be coming after you, so wherever you are...
他们肯定也会找你们的麻烦 无论你们在哪儿
Sorry about the blindfold.
抱歉蒙住了你的眼
My guys are a little paranoid.
我的人有一点儿多疑
Say that again.
你再说一遍
My guys are a little paranoid.
我的人有一点儿多疑
Art3mis?
阿尔忒密斯
My real name is Samantha, but yeah,
我的真名是萨曼莎 但没错
I'm Art3mis.
我是阿尔忒密斯
Showers are that way, clean clothes, too.
淋浴在那边 还有干净衣服
Welcome to the rebellion,
欢迎来到抵抗军
Wade.
韦德
That's IOI.
那是IOI
So the stacks are over there?
那边是叠居区吗
We've been living this close to each other the whole time?
原来我们一直住得这么近
Next door,
无论是隔壁
around the world,
还是世界的某个角落
it's all the same in the OASIS.
在绿洲都是一样的
For the record,
顺便说一下
I'm not disappointed.
我没有失望
You know...
就是
You said I would be disappointed when I met you, but...
你说过 我见到你会失望 但是
I'm not.
我没有
I've lived with it my whole life. You don't have to pretend.
我从出生就是这样 你不用假装哄我开心
You have a birthmark,
你有一个胎记
so what?
那又怎样
Why would that scare me?
我怎么会被吓到
Z, if I hurt you, I'm sorry.
Z 如果我伤害了你 我很抱歉
No, it's...
没有 没事
Wait, did you just call me "Z"?
等等 你刚才叫我Z
- Oh, my God. Did I? - I think you did.
- 天啊 我这么叫你了吗 - 是啊
Wade, I'm sorry.
韦德 我很抱歉
Yeah, Wade, Z.
韦德 Z
You can call me whatever you want.
你想叫我什么都可以
- And I'll call you Sam. - No.
- 我可以叫你萨姆 - 不
Samantha?
萨曼莎
Okay. Cool.
好的
It's so much slower here.
这里时间过得好慢
I mean, the wind, the people...
能感受到风 还有这些人
Everything.
这一切
We forget what it's like to be outside.
我们都忘了在真实世界是什么样的
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, shit!
该死
- I just figured it out. - Figured what out?
- 我想到了 - 想到什么了
The second clue. I know what it means.
第二个线索 我知道是什么意思了
We've been thinking about it too literally.
我们一直只看到了字面意思
"The leap not taken,"
"未迈出的一步"
the leap Halliday didn't take, is with Kira.
哈利迪没有迈出的那一步 是在说基拉
Yeah, but...
是 但是
I mean, he blamed her for breaking up him and Morrow.
他怪她拆散了他和莫罗
No. Halliday was madly in love with her.
不 哈利迪疯狂地爱着她
He had a chance with Kira. He had a chance to kiss her, but...
他本来跟基拉有机会 他曾有机会吻她 但是
He didn't take the leap.
他没有迈出那一步
Right. So that's where we go next.
没错 所以我们下一站去那儿
The place where the leap wasn't taken.
没有迈出那一步的地方
Where the date was.
那次约会的地方
At the movies!
在电影院
Hey, Curator.
馆长
We figured out the second clue. The challenge is here.
我们想出了第二条线索 挑战就在这儿
Halliday kept track of every movie he ever watched,
哈利迪保留了他看过的每一部电影
the week and the year he watched it,
在哪一周哪一年他看过的
and how many times.
以及看过多少遍
Curator, can we see November 23 to 27, 2025?
馆长 我们能看一下 2025年11月23日到27日的记录吗
That's the week he went on the date with Kira.
他跟基拉约会的那周
Okay, so our options for that week are The Fly remake.
好那周他看过的电影有《变蝇人》重拍版
Great flick, terrible date movie.
电影不错 但不适合拿来约会
Say Anything... That would make sense.
《情到深处》这个还像样点
We gotta remember the clue.
我们得想想线索
"A creator who hates his own creation."
"一个厌恶自己创造的造物者"
The Shining!
《闪灵》
It's Halliday's 11th favorite horror film,
在哈利迪最喜欢的恐怖电影中排名十一
and it's based on the best-selling book by Stephen King,
故事改编自史蒂芬·金的畅销小说
who hated the movie!
但作者本人非常讨厌这部电影
Hey!
No side chitchat.
不要说悄悄话
I think we found it.
我想我们找到了
Are you absolutely sure you want to go here?
你们确定想去那儿吗
Absolutely positive.
非常确定
Let's hope you have the belly for it.
希望你们能受得了
眺望影院 史丹利·库伯力克导演 《闪灵》
只工作 不玩耍 聪明杰克也变傻
Look.
Ticking clock.
倒计的时钟
Okay, so I'm estimating about
好 大约估计一下
five minutes to find the key.
还有五分钟去找到钥匙
Yeah, there are so many keys in The Shining, though.
不过《闪灵》中有太多钥匙[线索]
Where do we start?
我们从哪儿开始呢
I've never seen The Shining. Is it really scary?
我从没看过《闪灵》真的很恐怖吗
Uh, I had to watch it through my fingers.
我只敢通过手指"看"这部电影
Okay, so we got the key from room 237,
我们能想到的有 237的房间钥匙
the keys to the Snowcat,
雪地车的钥匙
or the keys they give Jack at the beginning of the movie.
或者是影片开头他们给杰克的钥匙
Well, if it's "the leap not taken,"
如果是"未迈出的一步"
maybe the key isn't a key at all.
也许这钥匙根本不是把"钥匙"
I know where the Snowcat keys are!
我知道雪地车的钥匙在哪儿
I say we split up.
不如我们分头行动
We get all the keys
拿到所有的钥匙
and then we meet back at the Torrances' apartment.
然后到托伦斯的公寓碰头
Hello, Danny.
你好 丹尼
Come play with us.
来跟我们一起玩儿吧
Little girls, y'all know how to get out of here?
小姑娘们 你们知道怎么离开这儿吗
Wait, wait!
等一下
Wait, where's Aech?
等等 艾奇在哪儿
Wait!
等等
Aech!
艾奇
No,no,no,no!
不 不 不
Oh, uh, hi, naked lady.
你好 裸女
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt, uh, your bath time.
抱歉 我不是故意打扰你的沐浴时光
I know self-care can be important.
我知道保养非常重要
Uh, but can you do me a favor and tell me,
但你能帮我一个忙告诉我
where are all the exits?
这里的出口都在哪儿吗
Okay, am I being punked?
好吧 我是被恶搞了吗
'Cause you're liking me a little way too much.
因为你有点儿太粘着我了
All right, you know what? I'ma go with it.
好吧 管他呢 来者不拒
Time's running out.
时间快到了
Yo, Z, is Art3mis pissed at me?
Z 她是生我气了吗
Dude, I'm pissed at you. You've never seen The Shining, have you?
老兄 我生你气了 你从没看过《闪灵》对吗
You know I hate scary movies!
你知道我讨厌恐怖片
We got the key.
我们拿到钥匙了
Sweet! To room 237!
太好了 去237房间
We aingt got no business going to room 237!
我们不应该去237房间
We should stay out!
我们应该远离那个房间
Plus, there was this crazy, naked zombie lady in there.
另外那里有一个赤裸的疯子僵尸女士
There are no zombies in The Shining.
《闪灵》里没有僵尸
Well, maybe it's not supposed to be like the movie.
也许本来就不应该跟电影一样
Kira is the key. You're the one who said it.
基拉是关键 是你说的
Hey, y'all. I saw a picture of Kira!
我看到过一张基拉的照片
Huh?
什么
Where?
哪里
It's Kira.
是基拉
"Escape your past."
"逃离过去"
"The leap not taken."
"未迈出的一步"
Halliday's greatest fear wasn't The Shining
哈利迪最害怕的不是《闪灵》
or any book or movie.
也不是其他书或是电影
His biggest fear was kissing a girl.
他最害怕的是亲吻一个姑娘
That's the leap he couldn't take.
那是他未迈出的一步
The ballroom.
舞厅
Aech, come on.
艾奇 快来
Zombies. Told you.
跟你说了有僵尸
That's her.
她在那儿
That's Kira.
那是基拉
None of this is in The Shining.
《闪灵》没有这样的情节
Z, look. That's the zombie-circle level in Mayhem Mansion,
Z 快看 这是《混乱宅邸》中那个僵尸圈
one of Halliday's first games.
哈利迪最早期的游戏之一
The whole Shining trivia is just a diversion.
《闪灵》只是个幌子
One minute left.
还有一分钟
How do we get to her?
我们怎么过去
Take the leap.
迈出那一步
Wait!
等等
Okay, Mr. Dead Guy. Cool if I lead?
死人先生 我来领舞可以吗
Care to dance?
能跳一支舞吗
Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to ask?
你知道我等你这个问题等了多久吗
Well, well, well.
不错不错
So you found my Jade Key.
你找到了我的翡翠钥匙
Imagine that.
真想不到啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
- Kira was a very beautiful... - Go on.
- 基拉非常漂亮 - 继续吧
第一名 阿尔忒密斯
One of our oologists saw them enter the media library.
有彩蛋专家看到他们去了资料馆
She cracked the clue.
她破解了那条线索
Now, we just have to win The Shining challenge.
现在我们只需要赢得《闪灵》挑战
Get her off me! Get her off me!
放开我 放开我
Mr. Sorrento,
索伦托先生
I really think you need to see this.
我觉得你得看看这个
Now Parzival's got the Jade Key.
帕西法尔现在拿到了翡翠钥匙
识别出 韦德·沃兹
He's alive.
他还活着
I know. I'll get back to you.
我知道 等下再打给你
I got what you're looking for.
我找到你要找的人了
Freeze. This guy.
停 这个人
The one with the lame tattoo.
纹身很白痴的那个
Enlarge.
放大
Run him through our database, every IOI drone in Columbus.
在我们的数据库中 以及哥伦布的所有IOI无人机中搜索
Find him.
找到他
正确识别
Groceries are here.
吃的在这儿
All right. Gluten-O's...
好的 麦片
"if you know the answer ultimate,
"如果你知道终极问题的答案
《银河系漫游指南》中的情节 答案是42
divide it by the number magic,"
"除以魔法数字后
出自美国广播公司动画《校舍摇滚》答案是3
"and what you need, want, and desire
"你需要的想要的
will be found in the fortress tragic."
渴望的都能在悲剧堡垒中找到"
"Tragic," that's gotta be Halliday referring to himself.
"悲剧" 哈利迪一定是在说他自己
Why?
为什么
Because he was lonely.
因为他很孤独
He had no one to spend his life with towards the end.
没有人陪他走到生命尽头
Yeah, that's true.
确实
The contest has gotta be somehow about connecting with someone.
所以这个挑战是要我们去联合某人
Anyone.
或是任何人
He wants the person who cares for the OASIS
他想找一个在乎绿洲
to be connected with the world.
但又不跟现实世界脱节的人
That's what I think he's trying to tell us.
我觉得这是他想告诉我们的
Wade.
韦德
You understand Halliday.
你懂哈利迪
You know him better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解他
It's exactly why I think you'll win.
所以我才认为你会赢
Really?
真的吗
You really think I'm gonna win?
你真的认为我会赢
Do not move!
不许动
Target identified!
确认目标
Freeze! Don't move!
站住 不许动
This leads right to the alley.
这能通往外面的小巷
- You first. - I'm right behind you. Go now!
- 你先走 - 我就在你后面 快走
Come on!
快来
Wade, the OASIS needs you.
韦德 绿洲需要你
What?
什么
- I'm gonna delay them. - Wait!
- 我来拖住他们 - 等等
No, no, no, wait! No, no, no!
不不 等下 不要
You'll forgive me for this, I promise.
你会原谅我的 我保证
Freeze, freeze, freeze!
站住 不许动
Don't move!
不许动
Samantha Evelyn Cook.
萨曼莎·伊芙琳·库克
IOI has purchased and consolidated all of your outstanding debt,
IOI已经接管并合并了你的所有未偿还债务
currently in excess of 23,000 credits.
现在已经超过了两万三千点
You will be remanded to the nearest IOI loyalty center
你将被送至最近的IOI契约工中心工作
until your debt is paid in full,
直至你的债务还清
including any interest, processing,
包括从今往后产生的所有
or late fees you incur henceforth.
利息 处理费或滞纳金
Does anybody have eyes? Check down the next street!
有人发现目标吗 搜下一条街
-"First to the key." -"First to the egg."
- "首夺钥匙" - "先得彩蛋"
Wait, what?
等等 什么
"Never trust someone you meet in the OASIS."
"永远不要相信你在绿洲里遇见的人"
"She might be a 300-pound dude named Chuck..."
"她可能是个136公斤的男的 名叫查克"
"Who lives in his mama's basement in suburban Detroit."
"住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里"
Aech!
艾奇
Helen. My dad called me Aech it kinda stuck.
我叫凯伦 我爸叫我"H" 就这么叫开了
Let's go!
我们走
That thing's lDing my van.
那东西正在扫描我的车
Come on. They've spotted us.
快走 他们发现我们了
D am .
大东
My real name is Toshiro.
我真名叫敏郎
Samantha got us a message.
萨曼莎给我们发了消息
She told us to meet you here.
她让我们来这儿找你
Samantha, they took her to the...
萨曼莎 他们抓她去了
The loyalty center, I know.
契约工中心 我知道
Look, in other awesome news,
听着 还有一个劲爆消息
the Sixers found the third challenge.
第六人找到了第三个挑战
- What? - Just come on, get in!
- 什么 - 赶快 上车
All right. Let's go.
好的 我们走
Hurry up. Go, go, go. All right.
快点 快快 好
How did IOI find the third challenge so fast?
第六人怎么这么快就找到了第三个挑战
IOI cracked the first three lines of the clue,
IOI破解了前三行线索
so they knew it was sector 14
所以他们知道是14区
but they couldn't figure out "the fortress tragic."
但他们想不出来"悲剧堡垒"
So they sent every guide they had into that sector
所以他们把所有人都送到那一区
until they found the right fortress.
直到找到正确的堡垒
Sho?
阿修
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm 11, so what?
是啊 是啊 我才十一岁 那又怎样
His real name is Xo.
他的真名是周
But everyone else calls me Sho, no big deal.
但大家都叫他阿修 没关系啦
No. it is a big deal.
不 当然有关系
Sho, you're the world's most badass 11-year-old ever.
阿修 你是世界上最牛逼的11岁男孩
He knows.
他知道
Shut up! Let him tell me.
闭嘴 我要听他说
Aech!
艾奇
We have to go save Samantha.
我们得去救萨曼莎
Well, we can't just go through the doors of IOI.
我们不能直接闯进IOI的大门
Look, I've been thinking about it. I got a better plan.
听着 我想过这事 有个好计划
You saw Sorrento's rig, right?
你见过索伦托的装备 对吗
Yeah.
Let's go after the man himself and make him give Art3mis back to us.
我们直接去找他 逼他把阿尔忒密斯还给我们
But first, I have to know exactly,
但首先 我得准确知道
how much about Sorrento's rig do you remember?
你还记得多少索伦托装备的情况
Kind of everything.
几乎都记得
Maintenance, report to loyalty pod 31-B.
维修人员 请到工勤仓31B报道
Security, please report to section 97 for escort.
保卫人员 请到97区执行护送任务
Hey! Newbie, get to work.
嘿 新人 快开始工作
Get to work.
开始工作
Work violation. Work violation.
违法工作条例 违法工作条例
Lay those charges every six feet.
去埋弹药 间隔两米
Keep it moving!
快干活儿
Hey, you!
嘿 你
Those are explosives!
那些是爆炸物
IOI will not reimburse any lost coin if you zero out.
你要是爆号清零 IOI可不会补偿损失的金币
Keep it moving!
快干活
So what is this challenge, some sort of video game thing?
这挑战是什么 什么电子游戏吗
An Atari 2600, sir.
雅达利2600上的游戏 先生
1977年9月发行的一款游戏主机
And every game ever made for it, thousands of possibilities.
主机能运行的游戏有上千种
Come up!
上啊
Halliday,
哈利迪
this is how you plan to resolve
这就是你的计划吗
the fate of the world's most important economic resource?
靠这来决定世界最重要经济资源的命运
- Call me when you're close. - Yes, sir.
- 有眉目了给我打电话 - 是的 先生
Go, go! No! Ahh!
上 上 不
1982年在雅达利2600上发布 动作射击类游戏
One minute into Centipede, the ice broke.
进入《蜈蚣》一分钟 冰裂了
It has to be Joust!
一定是《鸵鸟骑士》
动作游戏 1983年
Halliday still holds the world record on the 2600 port of that game.
哈利迪仍保持着 2600主机上这个游戏的世界纪录
- Maybe we just need to beat his high score.- Pitfall!
- 也许我们只需要打破最高分 - 《陷阱》
One of the only 2600 games that still hasn't ended.
2600主机上未完成的电子游戏
And how about those Swordquest games?
《寻剑》游戏系列呢
1982年发行第一部 最后一部游戏未发行
Yes! The Swordquest games.
对 《寻剑》系列
They were created for a contest Atari held with real...
当时是为了雅达利举办的一场比赛而制作
I-Rok, how are we doing?
艾洛克 情况怎么样
To be honest, I think I need physical therapy because it's not...
说实话 我觉得我需要理疗 因为…
ls the Orb ready?
魔球准备好了吗
Um, as you wish.
如您所愿
The Orb...
奥瑟瓦克斯
Of Osuvox.
魔球
How does it work?
这怎么用
Has it got, like, a remote or is there a button or something?
它有遥控吗或是开关什么的
Nolan, it's a level-99 magic artifact,
诺兰 这可是九十九级的魔法神器
not one of your drones, so it is activated by a magic spell.
不是你的无人机 所以它得由咒语开启
Would you care to do the honors?
你要来完成这一光荣使命吗
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
出自1981年电影《神剑》中梅林的咒语
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Where is she?
她在哪儿
How'd you get in here?
你们怎么进来的
- Art3mis. - Who?
- 阿尔忒密斯 - 谁
Samantha Cook.
萨曼莎·库克
Where is she?
她在哪儿
If you wanna talk, we can talk,
如果你想谈 咱们就谈
but you gotta put that gun down.
你先把枪放下
You killed my mom's sister.
你杀了我姨妈
You think I won't kill you?
你以为我不会杀了你吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just slow down, okay?
冷静点 好吗
That was a corporate decision. It was not personal.
那是公司的决定 不是个人恩怨
Where is she?
她在哪儿
She's downstairs in the loyalty center!
她在楼下的契约工中心
I know she's in the goddamn loyalty center.
我知道她在该死的契约工中心
You're gonna tell me exactly which rig she's in
你得告诉我她具体在哪一个舱
and the access code to contact her.
还有她的识别码
Yeah, that seems appropriate.
合情合理
Start with access code.
先说识别码
Six, forty-five, seven, twenty-five
六 45 7 25.
Where's the rig?
工勤仓在哪儿
I think he pissed himself.
我觉得他吓尿了
Good job, Z. We're in his account.
干得好 Z 我们进入他的账户了
So he really doesn't know he's in the OASIS?
他真的不知道自己还在绿洲吗
This is what Sorrento should be seeing,
这是索伦托应该看到的
but this...
但这个
This is what we're making him see.
这个是我们让他看到的
We grabbed him in transitjust as he was logging out of the OASIS,
他正准备从绿洲下线时 我们抓住了他
so he thinks he's back in his office in the real world.
所以他以为自己回到了现实世界的办公室
But actually, he's here,
但其实他在艾奇建造的
in the identical office that Aech built.
一模一样的虚拟办公室里
So, you basically just remotely hacked his rig.
所以你们是远程黑进了他的装备
A fixed rig like Sorrento's is easy to locate, hard to hack.
像索伦托这样的固定装备很容易定位 很难黑入
Unless he's stupid enough to leave his password lying around.
除非他傻到把密码到处乱放
Loyalty center, I'm in.
契约工中心 我进来了
All right, let's get to work.
好的 我们开始吧
- Arty. - Z? Z? Z?
- 阿蒂 - Z Z Z
Arty, don't say anything.
阿蒂 别出声
I'm tapped directly into your audio feed.
我直接接入了你的音频信号
How did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
We got his password, hacked Sorrento's rig.
我们拿到了索伦托的密码 黑进了他的装备
Z, I have something to tell you.
Z 我要跟你说件事
Not now. I have something to show you that'll get you out of there.
现在不行 我要给你看些东西 能帮你从那儿离开
The Sixers found the third challenge. It's on Planet Doom.
第六人找到了第三个挑战 就在毁灭星球
And there's more, they just put a force field around Anorak's Castle.
还有他们刚开启了护盾 覆盖了阿诺克的城堡
I heard one of the guards calling it "the Orb of Osuvox,"
我听一个守卫叫它"奥瑟瓦克斯魔球"
and the only way to take it down is from the inside.
唯一毁掉它的方法就是从内部
She's right. Level-99 artifact,
她说的没错 九十九级的神器
creates a magic-resistant, impenetrable barrier.
创造出一个魔抗 无法穿过的屏障
No way through it.
不可能穿过
Okay, listen. That's not important right now.
好了 听着 这些现在都不重要
What's important is that we get you out of the rig.
重要的是我们现在把你救出工勤仓
All right, so I'm looking at a diagram of your rig.
我现在手头有你工勤仓的结构图
If you reach up with your left hand at 11 o'clock,
如果你用左手向上11点位置
there's a panel above your head.
头顶上有一个控制板
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I can feel it.
没错 我找到了
Okay, there should be two release handles.
应该有两个释放手柄
Nine o'clock and three o'clock. Can you feel them?
九点钟位置和三点钟位置 找到了吗
- Yeah, I got it. - Okay, pull it towards you.
- 找到了 - 朝你的方向拉
Okay, inside the panel, there's a lever.
面板内有一个控制杆
Grab it with your right hand and slide it to the left.
用右手抓住它 然后转向左边
That should release you.
这样应该能释放你了
It worked. It worked, I'm out.
成功了 我出来了
Loyalty pod 41-F,
契约工41F仓
you are on an authorized break for 10 minutes.
现在允许你休息十分钟
Pod 41-F, you are on 10-minute break.
契约工41F仓 你现在有十分钟的休息时间
Proceed to break area.
请前往休息区
Wade, are you still there?
韦德 你还在吗
Yeah, I'm here. Where are you?
我在 你在哪儿
Where is Sorrento's office?
索伦托的办公室在哪儿
It's in the IOI war room, two levels above where you are now.
在IOI的作战室内 你现在的位置向上两层
But that's not the way out.
但那不是出去的路
What's his password?
他的密码是什么
Wade, answer me.
韦德 回答我
Okay, it's capital B-0-55-man-69.
好的 密码是B055man69
But, Arty, you need to go.
但是阿蒂 你得离开那儿
You need to raise an army.
你得召集一支军队
An army?
一支军队
Get to Planet Doom, and wait for my signal.
到毁灭星球集合 等我信号
What signal?
什么信号
I'm gonna take down that shield.
我会毁了那个护盾
Wait, Arty, wait! You gotta get out of there! Arty!
等等 阿蒂 你得离开那儿 阿蒂
Hey, how much are they paying you?
嘿 他们付你多少钱
'Cause, man, I got a lot of paper.
因为伙计 我更有钱
You know, I can make you, like, a forest.
我能给你像森林一样多的钱
Hey, shut up.
嘿 闭嘴
Okay.
好吧
This isn't real, you're tapping my feed.
这不是真的 你们拦截了我的信号
Uh-oh. Guys.
伙计们
F'Nale, they've hacked my rig. They're after the girl.
弗娜莱 他们黑进了我的装备去救那姑娘
Meet me at loyalty.
到契约工中心见我
Pod 41-F, you have exceeded your break time.
41F仓 你的休息时间已超时
Report to security or your coin count will be reset to zero.
请立刻到安保部门报道否则金币会被清零
So, she just walks out of here, how does that happen?
所以她就大摇大摆出去了 怎么会发生这样的事
They're smart. They knew what they were doing.
他们很聪明 知道自己在做什么
But we know they're in Columbus.
但我们知道他们在哥伦布市
And now, all five of them are together.
现在 他们五个在一起
Wait. Wait,
等等
we know what? How do we know?
我们知道什么 我们怎么知道的
We have the make and model of the van.
我们找到了他们货车的品牌和型号
We'll spot them.
发现了他们
"We'll spot them"?
"发现了他们"
That sounds like a great inscription for our tombstones.
这句话写在我们的墓志铭上真不错
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
你为什么不早告诉我
It wasn't relevant yet.
那时还没什么关系
I need to know where they are.
我要知道他们在哪儿
We need to know. We need to find them!
我们得知道 得找到他们
They're kids, Nolan. Man the hell up!
他们还是孩子 诺兰 拿出点男人样子吧
Do your job, and I'll do mine,
做好你的工作 我也会做好我的
unless you wanna take this
除非你想拿着枪
and go after them yourself.
自己去追他们
Find them!
找到他们
The Complete Nancy Drew,
《少女妙探》全集
Kegel Exercises for...
《凯格尔运动》
Bingo. Okay.
找到了 好的
"Congratulations, you are the proud owner of the Orb of Osuvox,
"恭喜你成为奥瑟瓦克斯魔球光荣的拥有者
"a 99th level magic artifact.
"这是一件九十九级的魔法神器
"Read these instructions before deploying. To turn orb on, off."
"请在使用前阅读说明 启动或关闭魔球"
Off! Yes, off.
关闭 是的 关闭
"Utter spell within 10 feet of orb."
"在魔球三米内念咒语"
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Citizens of the OASIS,
绿洲的玩家们
I am Parzival, first to the key.
我是帕西法尔 首夺钥匙的人
I'm here talking to all of you now because our future's being threatened
我在这里发出号召 是因为我们的未来受到了威胁
by people who will stop at nothing to win this contest.
全拜不惜一切代价也要赢得比赛的人所赐
Some of you already know this,
当中可能有人已深有体会
and you've lost much more than just your avatars
为此你可能失去了比自己的角色
or your weapons.
或武器更重要的东西
Some have lost their freedom.
有些人失去了自己的自由
Some have lost their lives.
有些人失去了生命
And now, this.
此时此刻
A force field around the third challenge.
他们用护盾垄断了第三个挑战
I only came here to escape the shitty hand that life dealt me.
原本我来这只是为了逃避现实当中的不满
But I stayed, like many of you,
但我留下 是跟你们一样
because I found something much bigger than just myself.
因为在这找到了远比我自己重要的东西
I found a cause.
我找到了使命
I found my friends.
我找到了朋友
And yes,
是的
I know it's kind of a groaner, but...
我知道这可能只是无病呻吟 但是
I found love.
但我找到了爱情
And I don't wanna lose that
我不想失去这一切
to this colossal douchebag, Nolan Sorrento.
不想输给这个叫诺兰·索伦托的大混蛋
This guy. Back to work, people.
这孩子 回去工作
He thinks that we're all too distracted to even notice...
他认为我们人心涣散 不堪一击
Nolan Sorrento thinks that we won't put up a fight.
诺兰·索伦托认为我们不会反抗
Sir! Sir!
先生 先生
- This is going out live! - The only thing Hallida y let this guy do...
- 这东西在直播 - 哈利迪让这家伙唯一做过的事
- It's absolutely everywhere. - was get him a cup of coffee-
- 到处都是 - 是让他拿咖啡
And now, we're supposed to hand him the OASIS?
现在 我们难道要将绿洲拱手相让吗
This Parzival... Oh, man.
这个帕西法尔 天呐
Come on, come on. Give me this thing.
快点 快点 给我那个
Yes, sir.
是的先生
Left arm.
左臂
Left arm!
左臂
Sir.
先生
No, I need the left arm.
不 我需要那个左臂
No, I don't care if... I want it on.
不 我不管 我想要那个装备
He thinks that we won't even put up a fight!
他认为我们甚至不会反抗
Well, I say he's wrong.
我说他大错特错
I say, tell that to the gunter clans in the gold mines of Gygax.
这话说给那些吉盖克斯金矿里的彩蛋猎人听去吧
吉盖克斯是《龙与地下城》的创始者之一
Activate the Iron Giant.
激活钢铁巨人
Ask yourselves,
扪心自问
Are you willing to zero out for the OASIS?
你愿意为了绿洲牺牲吗
Are you willing to fight?
你愿意反抗吗
I am Parzival of the High Five.
我是绿洲五强的帕西法尔
In the name of Art3mis, in the name of Aech,
以阿尔忒密斯之名 以艾奇之名
in the name of Daito and Sho,
以大东和阿修之名
we ask you to join us on Planet Doom.
我们请你来毁灭星球 加入我们
In the name of James Halliday himself,
以詹姆斯·哈利迪之名
help us save the OASIS.
帮助我们拯救绿洲
No,no,no,no.
不 不 不
"No man is a failure who has friends."
"有朋友就不是败者"
出自马克·吐温
Squadron 14, armor up, you're in the lead.
14中队 装备武器 你们先上
One minute into Swordquest, the ice broke.
《寻剑》一分钟 冰裂
Well, all three Swordquests. What's next?
好了 三部《寻剑》都完了 下一个是什么
Dark Cavern, Laser Blast.
《黑暗洞穴》《激光杀戮》
分别发行于1982年 1981年
It's Adventure.
是《魔幻历险》
Released in 1979, for the 2600,
1979年在雅达利发行
Adventure was created by Warren Robinett,
《魔幻历险》由沃伦·罗宾内特制作
who was the first video game designer ever to hide his name.
他是第一个在游戏中隐藏自己名字的设计者
- In fact... - Try Adventure.
- 事实上… - 试试《魔幻历险》
Play Adventure.
运行《魔幻历险》
More than a minute, we're still alive.
超过一分钟 我们活着
This must be the right game.
这一定是对的游戏
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
How long does it last, this orb thing?
这东西能维持多久 这个魔球
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
I'd say about ten...
我说至少十…
Yeah, about 10 million years, so we should be fine.
大概一千万年吧 我们没事的
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
First to the key!
首夺钥匙
First to the egg!
先得彩蛋
First to the egg!
先得彩蛋
Adventure.
《魔幻历险》
What? Come on!
什么 你在干什么
The Sixers are in the final challenge. It's an Atari 2600.
第六人在进行最后的挑战 是雅达利2600上的游戏
Are you in the Sixer war room?
你在第六人的作战室吗
No, no, no. You gotta get out of there.
不不 你得离开那儿
They're playing Adventure.
他们在玩《魔幻历险》
Adventure, of course!
《魔幻历险》当然了
Created by Warren Robinett!
沃伦·罗宾内特制作
He was the first designer to ever hide an Easter egg in...
他是第一个隐藏彩蛋的游戏设计师
Dude!
老兄小心
We're looking for a USPS truck, Ohio plates,
我们要找一辆邮政车 俄亥俄州牌照
a drone spitter, 2036 model.
无人机注意 是2036年的型号
不匹配
Daito! When are you getting into this fight?
大东 你什么时候准备加入战斗
I'm out. inventory's empty.
没子弹了 装备也空了
Last clip for me.
我也剩这点了
More weapons!
需要更多武器
- Anti-personnel ordinance cannon! - Anti-personnel ordinance cannon!
- 杀伤型加农炮 - 杀伤型加农炮
- Railgun! - Railgun!
- 轨道炮 - 轨道炮
Yo, Z!
你Z
Yo, Z! Try this little guy.
Z 试一下这个小家伙
出自《鬼娃恰吉》1988年上映的恐怖片
Get rid of it! Get rid of it!
快出手 快出手
It's fucking Chucky!
是该死的鬼娃恰吉
Move! Move!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Mechagodzilla!
机械哥斯拉
Daito, we need you! Daito, now!
大东 我们现在需要你
Get to the bridge.
去桥那里
Go now, he's distracted. Go go go!
就现在 他被引开了 快 快 快
我选择高达的装备
《高达》系列中的RX-78-2 操作者为十六岁的阿姆罗·雷
Z Z!
Arty!
阿蒂
Get to the castle! Win the third key before they do!
快进城堡 抢在他们之前拿下第三把钥匙
What is that?
什么声音
He's only got 30 seconds before changing back!
他只剩三十秒就要变回原型了
Daito, abort, abort! You got 10 seconds!
大东 快撤 你还有10秒
First to the egg!
先得彩蛋
Shit, it's her.
见鬼 是她
Arty!
阿蒂
Arty!
阿蒂
Z! Got to get to the castle!
Z 快进城堡
She never left. She's still here.
她没离开 她还在这儿
The girl's in the war room.
那个女孩在作战室
No,no,no.
不 不 不
Sho! Hang on!
阿修 坚持住
重新装填
No!
Arty, we've got this. You need to log out.
阿蒂 交给我们吧 你得退出
If the game is Adventure, why haven't they won yet?
如果这游戏真是《魔幻历险》我们怎么还没赢
I don't know. Arty,
我不知道 阿蒂
Arty. I'm serious, Sorrento's crazy. He'll kill you.
阿蒂 说真的 索伦托疯了 他会杀了你的
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
There's nothing over there.
那边什么都没有
You're in trouble, aren't you?
你遇上麻烦了 是不是
Samantha,
萨曼莎
you know I love you.
你知道我爱你
Not the time, Z.
别现在说这种话 Z
I can handle the challenge,
挑战我应付得来
but I can't let you get hurt in the real world.
但我不能让你在现实世界中受伤
Get out of IOI, and meet us at River South.
离开IOI 在南岸跟我们碰面
Wade, no.
韦德 不
You'll forgive me for this, I promise.
你会原谅我这样做的 我保证
Wade, no, no, no.
韦德 不不不
Get it together, Sixer. Back to respawn.
振作点 第六人 快去重生
Let's go, move.
快走 快去
You're in.
你上
Holy hand grenade! How much did that cost?
天啊 手雷 你肯定"大出血"了吧
Less than it's gonna cost them.
他们才是真要大出血
What is that?
那是什么
Sir, the gunters are approaching the challenge.
长官 他们越来越接近挑战了
- I-Rok? - In position, sir.
- 艾洛克 - 准备就绪 长官
Prepare my rig.
给我准备装备
The ice is holding. Still going.
冰还没裂 还在坚持
Wait.
等等
He's trying to win.
他想赢
Yeah! I won.
棒 我赢了
He lost.
他输了
Not Adventure.
不是《魔幻历险》
Everyone who wins loses.
每个赢得游戏的人反而输了
It's not about winning.
重点不在于赢
It's about playing.
而是在于玩
Remember Halliday's announcement.
想想哈利迪的那句话
The keys are invisible,
钥匙是看不见的
and they're hidden in a dark room that's at the center of a maze.
就藏在迷宫中央的小黑屋里
Well, there's a secret in Adventure,
《魔幻历险》这款游戏有个秘密
and you don't find it by winning.
要破解它不是靠打赢游戏
You find it by wandering around in a dark room.
而是在黑屋里来回游荡
Until you get to the invisible dot.
直到你看到隐形的方块
It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing.
知道这一点之后就很简单了
Really?
真的吗
Let me finish it for you.
我帮你打完吧
It's your last chance, Wade.
这是你的最后一次机会了 韦德
Last chance.
最后一次
Give me the key.
把钥匙给我
I give you 50 million in your account right now.
我立即往你账户里打五千万
Why the hell would I ever do that?
为什么我要那么做
Dude! That's the Cataclyst.
哥们 这是毁灭之子
Now, personally, I don't care.
其实我自己并不在乎
I'd just as soon never set foot in the OASIS again,
我巴不得再也不踏进绿洲半步
let alone have to deal with any of this absurdity.
更不想面对这荒唐的一切
But I know how important Halliday's competition is to you, so...
但我知道哈利迪的挑战赛对你有多重要 所以
I will never let the future of the OASIS rest in your hands, Nolan Sorrento.
我决不允许绿洲的未来落在你手中 诺兰·索伦托
Well, that's fine. Three easy steps.
那好吧 只需简单的三步
One.
Wait, I thought you were bluffing.
等等 我还以为你在虚张声势
You know that kills all of us, right?
你知道这么做我们都会死 对吧
I've got 10 years' worth of shit inside of me.
这可是我打了十年才攒下的身家
Last chance. Two.
最后的机会 二
I'm not going out like that.
我可不要那样死掉
That's a camper move.
这太不厚道了
You don't even know how to activate an orb.
你连怎么激活它都不知道
Yeah, I felt those.
我感觉疼了
But this is my world, Sorrento.
但这是我的世界 索伦托
Hadouken!
波动拳
- No,no,no! - Step three.
- 不不不 - 第三步
No,no,no!
不 不 不
Get me out of this thing.
帮我脱掉
Guys?
伙计们
Z. He's still alive!
Z 他还活着
加一条命
Extra life.
加一条命
Thanks, Curator.
谢了 馆长
Hold on.
等等
排名 第一 玩家 帕西法尔
《魔幻历险》
直播信号传入中
Live feed in all OASIS channels.
所有绿洲频道的直播信号
Halliday's letting everyone watch the end of the contest.
哈利迪让所有人都观看比赛结局
That's so Halliday.
这可太哈利迪风格了
God damn it, we tried Adventure.
该死 我们试过《魔幻历险》了
No, we tried to win it.
不 我们是想取胜
But the hidden room isn't at the end of the game.
但隐藏的房间并不在游戏的最后
You've gotta go straight to the invisible dot at the start.
应该一开始直接去找那个隐形方块
Is that her?
是她吗
Red hair, IOI uniform, doesn't know what planet she's on?
红发 IOI制服 不知道自己在哪里
That's her.
就是她
I'm Toshwo. You know me as Demo.
我是敏郎 就是大东
Hey, Arty.
嗨 阿蒂
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Not what you were expecting, huh?
跟你想的不一样吧
Yeah,
I wasn't expecting a late '30s-model postal van.
我没想到会是部30年代末的邮政车
Wade'?
韦德
Wait, I thought the Cataclyst went off. How are you still playing?
等等 毁灭之子不是爆炸了吗 你怎么还在玩
Extra life, long story. Sorry I shot you.
加了一条命 说来话长 抱歉我开枪打你了
Sho?
阿修
What? Do I have to wear a sign saying,
怎么 我还得戴个标牌 上面写着
"I am 11 years old, shoot me first"?
"我十一岁 先打我"吗
No, thanks.
还是不了
- Dude, give me a hug. - Ninjas don't hug!
- 来 抱一个 - 忍者才不抱
All right, everybody, hold on to something.
好了 各位 都站稳抓牢
匹配
Got you.
找到你们了
Come on, Nolan. Pick up.
快啊 诺兰 接电话
F'Nale, tell me something good.
弗娜莱 最好是好消息
I've got a drone on their tail. I'm close.
我派无人机追踪他们了 马上就成功了
Send me coordinates.
发给我坐标
Maybe you should leave this to me, Nolan.
也许你应该交给我 诺兰
Nolan? Nolan.
诺兰 诺兰
Out.
下车
Give me that.
把枪给我
What's gem' on out there'?
这是怎么了
The game is over for them. What are they watching?
他们的游戏已经结束了 他们在看什么
The final key! It's being broadcast.
最后一把钥匙 在直播
You see,
你看
Warren Robinett was proud of Adventure.
沃伦·罗宾内特为《魔幻历险》骄傲
He wanted people to know who was behind it.
他想让大家知道幕后功臣是谁
That's why he created the first digital Easter egg
所以他设计了第一个游戏彩蛋
and to find it, you didn't even have to win.
要找到它 都不用打赢游戏
You just had to blindly play,
你只需要随便玩玩
searching around in rooms for an invisible dot.
在房间里找一个隐形的方块
You took the dot back to the main screen
把方块拖回到主屏幕
and that's when you found the first Easter egg ever put in a video game.
你就能找到游戏史上 第一个彩蛋
The creator's name.
那就是设计者的名字
What's going on, man? I can't see shit.
怎么样了 我什么都看不到
Parzival just got the Crystal Key!
帕西法尔拿到了水晶钥匙
Do you want it or not?
你到底想不想要
Aech, what the hell's going on?
艾奇 这是怎么回事
Just practicing my Mario Kart. What do you think?
你以为我在练习马里奥赛车吗 你说呢
IOI's trying to kill us, man!
IOI在追杀我们
Everyone watching, if you're in the Columbus stacks,
哥伦布市叠楼区的玩家们
this is Parzival.
我是帕西法尔
My real-world name is Wade Watts, and we're gonna need your help.
我在现实世界中叫韦德·沃茨 我们需要你的帮助
Aech, head for the stacks!
艾奇 去叠楼区
Okay, hold on!
好了 抓牢了
Stick the key in, how hard is it?
插个钥匙有多难
Come on.
拜托
- Yeah! - Yes!
- 棒 - 太好了
That's it?
就这样吗
Yeah, that's it.
对 就这样
Now, you just sign these papers, and the OASIS is yours.
现在你只需要签了这些文件 绿洲就是你的了
You will be its sole proprietor.
你就是它唯一的拥有者
That aingt so bad, is it?
挺不错 对不对
I'm gonna need a second.
帮我争取点时间
This is wrong.
这样不对
This pen, this contract.
这支笔 这份合同
This is the moment that Halliday made Morrow
这就是哈利迪让莫罗签字
sign over his shares in Gregarious.
出让他在社交游戏公司股份的那一刻
That was the biggest mistake of his life.
这是他一生最大的错误
He knew that.
他清楚这一点
This can't be the end.
这肯定不是结局
It's a test.
这是个考验
I won't make the same mistake you did.
我不会跟你犯同样的错误
Oh, good.
真好
I just needed to be sure.
我只是想确定一下
This is where you grew up.
这是你长大的地方
Oh, that's just me a long time ago.
那是很久之前的我
I like to have him around from time to time.
我喜欢让他陪着我
Hey, I have to show you something.
我得给你看个东西
This... Come on.
这…过来
This is the button.
这是按钮
If you push it, the whole simulation shuts down
如果你按一下 整个绿洲就会关闭
and a tapeworm program will erase all of the backup servers.
蠕虫病毒会抹除所有备份服务器的数据
So you now have the power to turn the OASIS off forever.
你现在有权将绿洲永久关闭
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yeah,
try not to accidentally erase
别第一天接手
the whole of the OASIS on your first day.
就手滑毁了它
The stacks are straight ahead!
叠楼区就在前方
Well, I expect you have to go. I know I do.
你好像得走了 我知道我也得走了
So, now is the time for you to receive your prize
现在你该接受奖赏了
because you won all three keys.
因为你集齐了三把钥匙
Once you take this egg, the game will be over.
你收下这枚彩蛋 游戏就结束了
The egg...
彩蛋
the egg?
彩蛋呢
We know what you did here.
我们知道你干了什么
You turn around and walk out of here while you still can.
趁你还来得及 赶紧调头走人
I created the OASIS
我创造了绿洲
because I never felt at home in the real world.
因为我在真实世界中从来都不自在
I just didn't know how to connect with the people there.
我不知道该如何与真实世界的人交流
I was afraid for all of my life.
我一辈子都在害怕
Right up until the day I knew my life was ending.
直到那天 我知道我将离世
Now, that... That was when I realized that,
那时 我意识到
as terrifying and painful as reality can be,
虽然现实恐怖而痛苦
it's also the only place
但你也只有在现实中
that you can get a decent meal.
才能吃顿像样的饭
Because
因为
reality
现实
is real.
是真的
You understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的话吗
Yes.
明白
Yes, I do.
我明白
He did it.
他成功了
He got the egg.
他拿到彩蛋了
Hooray.
太好了
No! No! Please!
不 求你
Hold it!
别动
Drop the gun! Now! On the ground!
放下枪 快 扔到地上
Turn around! Hands on your head.
转过去 手放在头上
Walk back towards me.
倒退着走向我
游戏结束
Mr. Halliday.
哈利迪先生
Something I don't understand.
有件事我不明白
You're not an avatar, are you?
你不是游戏角色 对吗
No.
不是
Is Halliday really dead?
那你真的是死了吗
Yes.
死了
Then what are you?
那你是什么
Goodbye, Parzival.
再见 帕西法尔
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks for playing my game.
谢谢你玩我的游戏
Wade'?
韦德
- Ogden Morrow? - Ogden Morrow?
- 奥格登·莫罗 - 奥格登·莫罗
You can call me "Og."
叫我奥格就行
Now, there are some people out here that would very much like to meet you.
外面有些人非常想见你
Wow, this is incredible.
这可太不可思议了
It's an honor to meet you, Og, but I...
见到你是我的荣幸 奥格 但我
There's something I need to do first.
我得先做件事
I'm not like Halliday.
我不要像哈利迪一样
I'm taking the leap.
我要迈出这一步
We're looking for Wade Watts.
我们找韦德·沃茨
We need you to make a statement
我们需要你确认
about the clip you sent in of Nolan Sorrento's confession.
你提交的诺兰·索伦托的认罪视频
Uh, that was me.
那是我
- What? - I record everything in my workshop.
- 什么 - 工作室里的一切我都会录下来
Help me out of this.
帮我脱掉
Who are you guys?
你们是谁
The people you need right now,
你现在需要的人
lawyers. From Gregarious Games.
律师 社交游戏公司的
They want your signature, Wade.
他们想让你签名 韦德
I'm splitting it with my clan.
我要和我的队友平分
We're gonna run things together.
我们要一起运营
That's a good choice.
很棒的决定
F'Nale, listen to me very carefully.
弗娜莱 认真听我说
Mr. Morrow... I mean, Og,
莫罗先生 我是说 奥格
how'd you get here so fast?
你怎么这么快就到这儿了
I flew from the stars on my magic sleigh.
我坐着魔法雪橇从星星上飞过来的
Everyone's been watching.
大家都在看
Of course, I've been watching a little closer than most.
当然 我比大多数人站得都近
You'?
You're the Curator?
你就是馆长
Well played, Parzival.
干得漂亮 帕西法尔
Jim told me nothing about the contest,
吉姆没告诉我挑战的事情
so there was no rule about me losing a bet to a smart kid.
所以我打赌输给一个聪明的小子也没什么
Not that you needed my help.
你并不需要我帮你
You figured out that Kira was the key on your own.
基拉是关键 这是你自己想到的
Yeah, but... Kira wasn't the key.
对 但基拉不是关键
It was you, Mr. Morrow.
你才是 莫罗先生
You were the Rosebud.
你是那朵玫瑰花蕾
And Halliday's biggest regret was
哈利迪最大的遗憾就是
losing his only friend.
失去他唯一的朋友
You know, Jim used to say the OASIS was
吉姆曾说 绿洲
never supposed to be a one-player game.
不应该是单人游戏
Now, who do we have here?
现在 都有谁
Oh. Well, look who it is.
看看这是谁
It's my heroes, the High Five.
是我的英雄们 绿洲五强
- You must be Art3mis. - Samantha.
- 你肯定是阿尔忒密斯 - 萨曼莎
The High Five took over the OASIS,
绿洲五强接管了绿洲
and the first thing we did
我们第一个举动
was sign Ogden Morrow to a non-exclusive consultancy.
就是把奥格登·莫罗聘为顾问
The salary, per his demand,
按照他的意愿 薪水是
was 25 cents. One quarter.
25美分 一枚硬币
With his guidance, our second move was to ban
凭借他的指引 我们第二个举动就是
any loyalty centers from accessing the OASIS.
禁止所有的契约工中心登录绿洲
IOI had no choice.
IOI没有选择
They shut 'em all down.
我拒绝他们访问
The third thing we did wasn't as popular.
第三个举动则不那么受欢迎
We closed the OASIS on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
我们每周二和周四会关闭绿洲
I know, it sounds like a weird move,
我知道 听起来很诡异
but people need to spend more time in the real world.
但人们需要把时间向现实世界倾斜
Because, like Halliday said,
因为 就像哈利迪说的
Reality is the only thing that's real.
现实才是唯一真实的东西