驯龙高手 How to Train Your Dragon

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动画 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 迪恩·德布洛斯 / 克里斯·桑德斯

演员: 杰伊·巴鲁切尔 / 杰拉德·巴特勒 / 克雷格·费格森 / 亚美莉卡·费雷拉 / 乔纳·希尔 / 克里斯托夫·梅兹-普莱瑟 / T·J·米勒 / 克里斯汀·韦格 / 罗宾·阿特金·唐斯 / 菲利普·麦


台词
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译创作欢迎爱好者加入我们 www.YYeTs.net
翻译:无所居 gallopweng liudajun estelle00
校对:Cesc.Dexter 监制:可乐嘻嘻 后期:L.P(chongmei3250)
This is Berk.
这里是伯克村
It's 12 days north of Hopeless and a few
绝望谷向北航行十二天
degrees south of Freezing to Death.
到达极寒地以南
It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.
它就座落在痛苦之经线上
My village. In a word: sturdy.
我的村庄 一言以蔽之 坚固
It's been here for seven generations
它有七代人的历史
but every single building is new.
但每所建筑仍崭新如初
We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.
我们打渔 狩猎 享受迷人的日落
The only problems are the pests.
唯一的麻烦就是害虫
You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes.
许多地方有老鼠或蚊子
We have...
而我们有...
... dragons.
Most people would leave, but not us.
换做其他人就逃了 可我们不走
We're Vikings.
我们是维京海盗
We have stubbornness issues.
我们以顽固著称
My name is Hiccup.
我名叫卡嗝
Great name, I know. But it's not the worst.
不是个好名字 但好歹不算最差
Parents believe a hideous name will
父母相信骇人听闻的名字
frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.
能吓走山怪山精
Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.
好像我们"迷人"的维京风度还不够吓人
Morning.
早上好
- What are you doing here? - Get inside!
-你在这干嘛 -回去
Get back inside!
回屋里去
Hiccup! What is he doing out again...
卡嗝 他怎么又出来了
What are you doing out? Get inside!
你出来干什么 回去
That's Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe.
他是伟岸的史推克 部落首领
They say that when he was a baby he popped
听说他在婴儿时期
a dragon's head clean off its shoulders.
曾把一条龙的脑袋齐肩削去
Do I believe it? Yes, I do.
我相信吗 能不信吗
What have we got?
都有些什么龙
Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks... Oh,
巨齿龙 奈德龙 双头龙
and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares.
还有一群凶煞梦魇
Any Night Furys?
有夜煞吗
- None so far. - Good.
-目前没有 -很好
Light the torches!
点燃火柱
Oh, nice of you to join the party.
欢迎加入猎龙盛会
I thought you'd been carried off.
我还以为你已经被吃掉了
Who? Me? Nah, come on...
谁 我吗 算了吧
I'm way too muscular for their taste.
我太强壮了 不合它们胃口
They wouldn't know what to do with all... this.
他们不知道拿我怎么办
Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?
它们需要牙签吧 不是吗
The meathead with the attitude and
这个语气不善
interchangeable hands, is Gobber.
装着假肢的蠢蛋名叫嘉伯
I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.
我从小就在他手下当学徒
Well, littler
好吧 我现在也不大
We move to the moor defenses.
我们转移到沼泽防御区
We'll counterattack with the catapults.
在那用弹弩反击
See? Old village. Lots and lots of new houses.
看吧 这就是村庄老房子新的原因
Fire!
射击
Oh, and that's Fishlegs
那是小鱼脚
Snotlout
鼻涕唠
The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut...
双胞胎悍夫奈和暴芙奈
And...
还有
Astrid.
雅丝翠
Aww, their job is so much cooler.
他们的工作酷多了
Oh, come on. Let me out, please. I need to make my mark!
让我出去 我要立功扬名
Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places.
你的名声已经够响亮了 简直臭名昭著
Please, 2 minutes. I'll kill a dragon.
求你 只要两分钟 我要杀条龙
My life will get infinitely better.
我的生活就会一片大好
I might even get a date.
说不定还能找个女朋友
You can't lift a hammer. You can't swing an axe.
你举不起锤子 挥不动斧头
You can't even throw one of these.
甚至扔不了这个
Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me.
我承认 但我可以用这个
See, now this right here is what I'm talking about.
看 我就说吧
But it... it's a mild calibration issue.
这只是小小的校准问题
Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons,
卡嗝 如果你想出去和龙战斗
you need to stop all....
你就必须改变...
... this.
这个
But you just pointed to all of me.
可你指着我全身上下
Yes, that's it.
正是如此
Stop being all of you.
你从头到尾都要改
Oh, yes.
明白了吧
You sir, are playing a dangerous game...
先生 你在玩火
... keeping this much raw Vikingness contained.
让我这块维京璞玉蒙尘
- There will be consequences! - I take my chances.
-后果很严重 -我等着瞧
Sword, sharpened, now!
去磨剑 马上
One day I'll get out there.
总有一天我要出去
Because killing a dragon is everything around here.
因为在这里杀死一条龙意味着全部
A Nadderhead is sure to get me at least noticed.
一条奈德龙能让我小有名气
Gronckles are tough.
巨齿龙比较难对付
Taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend.
除掉其中一只肯定能让我交到女朋友
A Zippleback...
至于双头龙
Exotic, two heads, twice the status.
它属珍稀物种 双头意味着双倍地位
They found the ship!
他们发现我们的船了
Concentrate fire over the lower bank!
集中火力攻打低岸
Hurry up!
快点
Fire!
射击
And then, there's the Monstruous Nightmare.
还有凶煞梦魇
Only the best Vikings go after those.
只有维京精英才敢捕杀它们
They have this nasty habit of setting themselves on fire.
它们喜欢让自己着火
Reload!
装弹
I'll take care of this.
我来对付它
But the ultimate prize is the dragon no one's ever seen.
但终极战利品是谁都没见过的龙
We call it the...
我们称之为...
- Night Fury! - Get down!
-夜煞 -趴下
Jump!
This thing never steals food, never shows itself, and...
这种龙不偷粮食 从不露面
... never misses.
从不失手
No one has ever killed a Night Fury.
没人杀过夜煞
That's why I'm going to be the first.
所以我才要成为第一个
Mind the fort, Hiccup. They need me out there.
注意堡垒 卡嗝 我要出去
Stay!... Put!
待在这 别乱动
There.
就待那儿
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
- Hiccup, what are you doing? - Come back here!
-卡嗝 你在做什么 -回来
Yeah, I know, be right back!
我知道 马上回来
Mind yourself!
小心点
The devils still have some juice in them.
这些怪物还有点力气
Come on.
快点
Give me something to shoot at. Give me something to shoot at.
给我一个射击的目标
Oh! I hit it? Yes, I hit it!
我打中了吗 我打中了
Did anybody see that?
有人看到了吗
Except for you.
没说你
- Do not let them escape! - Right!
-别让它们跑了 -好
You're all out.
你喷不出火了
Oh, and there's one more thing you need to know...
还有一件事没告诉你们
Sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸爸
Okay, but I hit a Night Fury.
可我打中了一条夜煞
It's not like the last few times, Dad!
这次和以前不同 爸爸
I mean, I really actually hit...
我真的打中了...
You guys were busy and I had a very clear shot.
当时你们在忙 我一击即中
It went down just off Raven Point.
它掉到黑暗角去了
Let's get a search party out there before...
我们要派搜寻队去...
Stop!
闭嘴
Just, stop!
别说了
Every time you step outside disaster falls.
每次你一出来就会引起灾难
Can you not see that I have bigger problems?
你还嫌我的麻烦不够多吗
Winter is almost here and I have an entire village to feed!
冬天就要来了 我得养活一村子人
Between you and me, the village could do
说句知心话 村里的人少吃点也没事
with a little less feeding, don't you think?
难道你不这么觉得吗
This isn't a joke, Hiccup!
这不是开玩笑 卡嗝
Why can't you follow the simplest orders?
这么简单的命令 你怎么就不听呢
I, I can't stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just...
我控制不了 我一看到龙就想杀了它
... kill it. You know, it's who I am, Dad.
我本性如此 爸爸
Oh, you are many things, Hiccup,
你能做很多事 卡嗝
but a dragon killer is not one of them.
但绝对杀不了龙
Get back to the house. Make sure he gets there.
回屋里去 带他回去
I have his mess to clean up.
我来处理他惹的麻烦
Quite the performance.
干得好
I've never seen any one mess up that badly. That helped!
我没见过比这更糟的了 真了不起
Thank you. Thank you. I was trying.
承蒙夸奖 我继续努力
- I really did hit one. - Sure, Hiccup.
-我真的打中了 -当然 卡嗝
- He never listens. - Well, it runs in the family.
-他从不听我说 -那是家族遗传
And when he does, it's always with this disappointed scowl
要不就满脸失望和愤怒
like someone skimped on the meat in his sandwich.
好像有人克扣了他三文治上的肉
Excuse me, barmaid. I'm afraid you
打扰一下 女侍 恐怕你
brought me the wrong offspring.
弄错我想要的儿子了
I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms.
我点的是肌肉发达的大个子男孩
Extra guts and glory on the side.
还要有勇气和荣誉
This here. This is a talking fish bone!
这个却是会说话的鱼骨头
Now, you're thinking about this all wrong.
你完全想错了
It's not so much what you look like.
这和你的外表无关
It's what's inside that he can't stand.
他不能忍受的是你的内在
Thank you for summing that up.
谢谢你的总结
Look, the point is, stop trying so
重点是这不适合你
hard to be something you're not.
不要再勉为其难了
I just want to be one of you guys.
我只想成为你们当中的一员
Either we finish them or they'll finish us.
我们不消灭它们 就会被它们消灭
It's the only way we'll be rid of them.
这是除掉它们的唯一办法
If we find the nest and destroy it, the dragons will leave.
找到并毁掉龙的巢穴 它们就会离开
They'll find another home.
它们会去寻找另一个家园
One more search, before the ice sets in.
趁海水结冰前我们再搜寻一次
Those ships never come back.
那些船只会有去无回
We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard.
我们是维京海盗 这是职业病
Now who's with me?
谁愿意和我去
Alright,... those who stay will look after Hiccup.
好吧 留下来的人负责照顾卡嗝
That's more like it.
这才像样
I'll pack my undies.
我去收拾我的底衣
No, I need you to stay, and train some new recruits.
不 你留下训练新兵
Oh, perfect, yeah. And while I'm busy Hiccup can cover the store.
好极了 我在忙时卡嗝可以看店
Molten steel, razor sharp blades, lots of time to himself...
溶铁 磨刀片 还有很多时间独处
What could possibly go wrong?
绝对不会出事
Oh, what am I going to do with him, Gobber?
我要拿他怎么办 嘉伯
Put him in training with the others.
让他和其他人一起训练
- No, I'm serious. - So am I.
-我是认真的 -我也是
He'd be killed before you let the first dragon out of its cage.
你还没放龙出来 他就死了
- Oh, you don't know that. - I do know that.
-这可不一定 -我很肯定
- No, you don't - No, actually, I do.
-不 你弄错了 -我不会错
- No, you don't. - Listen, you know what he's like.
-不 你错了 -你知道他的德性
From the time he could crawl he's been... different.
从他会爬起他就与众不同
He doesn't listen.
他从不听我说
He has the attention span of a sparrow.
注意力持续时间比麻雀还短
I take him fishing and he goes hunting for.. for Trolls!
我带他去打渔 他却跑去猎山精
Trolls exist! They steal your socks.
山精的确存在 它们会偷袜子
But only the left ones. What's with that?
可只偷左脚的 为什么呢
- When I was a boy... - Oh, here we go.
-我小时候... -又来了
My father told me to bang my head
我父亲让我拿头撞石头
against a rock,... and I did it.
我照做了
I thought it was crazy, but I didn't question him.
我觉得这不合理 但我没质疑他
And you know what happened?
你知道后来怎么样了吗
- You got a headache. - That rock split in two.
-你患上头痛 -石头裂成两半
It taught me what a Viking could do, Gobber.
我从此知道了维京海盗的能力 嘉伯
He could crush mountains, level forests,...
他能摧毁大山 移平森林
... tame seas!
驾驭海洋
Even as a boy I knew what I was, what I had to become...
我从小就知道自己的能力和责任
Hiccup is not that boy.
卡嗝却不是这样
You can't stop him, Stoick.
你阻止不了他 史推克
You can only prepare him.
你只能帮他作好准备
I know it seems hopeless, but the truth is
我知道这不中听 但事实是
you won't always be around to protect him.
你不可能永远保护他
He's going to get out there again. He's probably out there now.
他还会出去 可能现在已经出去了
Oh, the Gods hate me.
神明都不眷顾我
Some people lose their knife or their mug.
有人丢了刀 有人丢杯子
No, not me! I managed to lose an entire dragon.
我却丢了一条龙
Oh, wow? I.. I did it? Oh, I did it!
我成功了吗 我真的成功了
This fixes everything. Yes!
这下一切问题都解决了
I have brought down this mighty beast!
我打败了这只凶兽
I'm gonna kill you, dragon.
我要杀了你 龙先生
I'm gonna... I'm gonna cut out your
我要挖出你的心脏
heart and take it to my father.
把它拿去给我的父亲
I'm a Viking.
我是一名维京海盗
I'm a Viking!
我是维京海盗
I did this.
这是我做的
Hiccup.
卡嗝
Dad? Uh...
爸爸
I have to talk to you, Dad.
我有话和你说
I need to speak with you too, son.
我也要和你谈谈 儿子
I think it's time you to learned to fight dragons.
是时候让你学习和龙战斗了
I don't want to fight dragons.
我不想和龙战斗
- What? - What?
-什么 -什么
- Uh, you go first. - No, no, you go first.
-你先说 -不 你先说
All right. You got your wish.
好吧 如你所愿
Dragon training. You start in the morning.
降龙训练 明天早上开始
Oh man, I should have gone first.
天啊 我应该先说的
Uh, cause I was thinking. You know, we have a
我在想 你知道的
surplus of dragon fighting Vikings but,...
我们有很多降龙维京人 但是
Do we have enough bread-making Vikings,
我们没有足够的维京面包师
or small home repair Vikings...
或是维京修屋工
- You'll need this. - I don't want to fight dragons.
-你会需要这个的 -我不想和龙战斗
Oh come on, yes you do.
别胡扯了 你很想的
Rephrase. Dad, I can't kill dragons.
这么说吧 爸爸 我不能杀龙
But you will kill dragons.
但你一定得杀
No, I'm really very extra sure that I won't.
不 我确定肯定以及一定我不会
- It's time, Hiccup. - Can you not hear me?
-是时候了 卡嗝 -你听不到我说的吗
This is serious, son.
这不是开玩笑 儿子
When you carry this axe, you carry all of us with you.
当你拿起这把斧子 你就与我们同在
You walk like us. You talk like us.
像我们一样行走 像我们一样交流
You think like us.
像我们一样思考
No more of... this.
不仅仅是斧子
You just gestured to all of me.
你替我决定了我的人生
- Deal? - This conversation is feeling very one-sided.
-说定了吗 -都是你的一面之词
Deal?
说定了吗
Deal.
说定了
Good.
很好
Train hard.
努力训练
I'll be back. Probably.
我会回来的 也许吧
And I'll be here, maybe.
我会在这的 可能吧
Welcome to dragon training.
欢迎来到驯龙场
No turning back.
无路可退了
I hope I get some serious burns.
真希望狠狠烧它们
I'm hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or lower back.
我希望我肩膀或者腰上有把大槌
Yeah, it's only fun if you get a scar out of it.
是啊 留下伤疤就有意思了
Yeah, no kidding, right? Pain, love it.
可不是嘛 伤痛 我喜欢
Oh, great, who let him in?
这下好了 谁让他进来的?
Lets get started. The recruit who does best,
开始吧 表现最佳的新兵
will win the honor of killing his first
将有幸在全村人面前
dragon in front of the entire village.
亲手屠龙
Hiccup already killed a night fury,
卡嗝都已经杀了一条夜煞了
so does that disqualify him or...?
这么说他失去资格还是...?
Can I transfer to the class with the cool vikings?
我能不能转到与真正的维京人一个班?
Don't worry. You're small and you're weak,
别担心 你个子小又单薄
that will make you a less of a target.
最不容易被攻击
They'll see you as sick or insane and go
它们会以为你是病患或者疯子
after the more viking-like teens instead.
转而进攻那些维京少年
Behind these doors are just a few of the
这扇门后面藏着不同种的龙
many species you will learn to fight.
你们要学会如何击败它们
- The Deadly Nadder. - Speed: 8, Armor: 16.
-致命奈德龙 -速度 8 护甲 16
- the Hideous Zippleback. - 11 stealth, times two.
-凶恶双头龙 -隐身11秒 可隐身两次
- The Monstrous Nightmare. - Fire Power: 15.
-凶煞梦魇 -喷火攻击 15
- The Terrible Terror. - Attack: 8, Venom: 12.
-极度恐怖 -攻击力 8 毒液附加 12
Can you stop that!
能不能闭嘴
- And the Gronckle. - Jaw Strength: 8.
-还有巨齿龙 -下颚攻击力 8
Woah, woah, wait, aren't you going to teach us first?
等等 你不先教教我们吗
I believe in learning on the job.
我认为 实战出真理
Today is about survival.
今天是生存训练
If you get blasted, you're dead.
被撞倒就死定了
Quick! What's the first thing you're going to need?
动作快 你首先最需要什么
- A doctor? - 5 speed?
-医生? -速度值加5?
- A shield? - shield. Go.
-盾? -盾 去拿
Your most important piece of equipment is your shield.
如果在盾与剑之间选择
If you must make a choice between a sword or a shield.
还是要优先选择盾
Take the shield.
举起盾牌
- Get your hands off my shield. - There's like a million shields.
-这是我的盾 -那里还有好多盾
Take that one. It has a flower on it. Girls like flowers.
拿那个 上面有花 女孩子都喜欢花
Oops, now this one has blood on it.
现在这上面有血花了
Tuffnut, Ruffnut, your out.
悍夫奈和暴芙奈 你俩出局了
- What? - What?
-什么 -什么
Those shields are good for another thing. Noise.
这些盾还有一个用途 干扰
Make lots of it and throw off a dragon's aim.
虚虚实实 躲开龙的攻击
All dragons have a limited number of shots.
每条龙都有攻击次数限制
How many does a gronckle have?
巨齿龙能攻击几次?
- Five? - No, six.
-五次? -不 六次
Right, six. That's one for each of you.
对 六次 正好你们六个
Fishlegs, out.
小鱼脚 出局
Hiccup, get in there!
卡嗝 躲进去
So anyway, I moved into my parent's basement?
我说 我搬到地窖里了
You should come by sometimes to work out,
有空你该过来练习一下
you look like you work out.
你需要练习
Snotlout, your done.
鼻涕唠 你出局了
- So I guess its just you and me. - Nope, just you.
-好像就剩我俩了 -不 只有你
One shot left.
最后一击
Hiccup!
卡嗝
And that's 6. Go back to bed you overgrown sausage.
六击结束 回去睡觉吧 你这头肥猪
You'll get another chance. Don't you worry.
还有机会 别担心
Remember, a dragon will always...
记住 龙 总是...
... always go for the kill.
无时无刻地寻求杀戮
So why didn't you?
你为什么不杀我
Well this was stupid.
这太愚蠢了
Why don't you just fly away?
你怎么不飞走
Alright, where did Astrid go wrong in the ring today?
雅丝翠 你今天的问题出在哪儿
I mistimed my sommersault dive. It was sloppy.
俯身时机不对 太草率
It threw off my reverse tumble.
它看穿了我的翻身
- Yeah, we noticed. - No, no you were great. That was so Astrid.
-我们注意到了 -不 做得好 这就是你的风格
She's right. You have to be tough on yourselves.
他说得对 你得坚持
Where did Hiccup go wrong?
卡嗝的问题出在哪儿
- Uh, he showed up? - He didn't get eaten.
-他就不该来吗 -他居然没被吃了
He's never where he should be.
他从来都找不准位置
Thank you, Astrid. You need to live and breathe this stuff.
谢了 雅丝翠 你们得慢慢消化
The dragon manual... everything we
驯龙图鉴... 这里面包含
know about every dragon we know of.
所有我们所知的龙的种类
No attacks tonight. Hurry up.
今夜龙不会进攻 赶紧看
- Wait? You mean read? - While we're still alive?
-等等 你是说看书? -在有生之年?
Why read words when you can just kill the
既然能屠龙
stuff the words tell you stuff about?
读书有何用?
Oh, I've read it like 7 times.
我读了有七遍了
There's this water dragon that sprays boiling water at your face
上面说水龙会把沸水喷射到你脸上
And there's this other one that buries itself for like a week...
还说有一种龙能把自己埋上一周
Yeah, sounds great. There was a chance I was going to read that.
听起来不错 有机会我会拜读
But now...
但现在...
You guys read, I'll go kill something.
你们看吧 我找些东西试手
- So I guess we'll share? - Read it.
-我们一起看吗 -你看吧
All mine then? Wow. So, okay. I'll see you uh,... tomorrow.
就剩我了? 好 我们...明天见
Dragon classifications
龙族分类
Strike class, fear class, mystery class.
攻击型 恐惧型 魔法型
Thunder Drum. This reclusive dragon
雷鼓龙 隐匿型龙种
inhabits sea caves and dark tide pools.
栖息于海蚀洞与黑色潮汐塘中
When startled, the Thunder Drum produces a
受惊吓时会发出震荡波
concussive sound that can kill a man at close range.
近距离接触会导致死亡
Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight.
极度危险 格杀勿论
Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor-sharp wings
伐木龙 此种巨龙拥有剃刀型龙翼
that can slice through full-grown trees.
能将苍天大树一劈为二
Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight.
极度危险 格杀勿论
Skulldren: Sprays scalding water on its victim. Extremely dangerous...
颅骨龙 喷出沸水伤害猎物 极度危险...
Changeling: Even newly hatch dragons can spray acid. Kill on sight.
小丑龙 即使幼龙也能喷射酸液 格杀勿论
Gronckle, Zippleback, the Skrill,
巨齿龙 双头龙 刺龙
Bonesnapper, Whispering Death.
碎骨龙 致命耳语龙
Burns its victims. Buries its victims. Chokes its victims.
烧死猎物 活埋猎物 掐死猎物
Turns victims inside out.
将猎物内脏取出
Extremely dangerous.... Extremely dangerous....
极度危险 极度危险
Kill on sight.... Kill on sight.... Kill on sight....
格杀勿论 格杀勿论 格杀勿论
Night Fury.Speed unknown. Size unknown.
夜煞 速度未知 体长未知
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.
雷神与死神的邪恶后裔
Never engage this dragon.
尚无此龙数据
Your only chance: Hide and pray it does not find you.
倘若遭遇 伺机隐藏 祈福保命
I can almost smell them. They're close.
它们接近了 我可以感觉得到
Steady.
把定
- Take us in. - Hard to port.
-开进去 -左满舵
The hell hounds gate.
地狱犬之门
Hard to port.
左满舵
Hey, you know, I just happened to notice,
那个 我刚好发现
the book had nothing on night furys.
书上没有关于夜煞的记载
Is there like another book? Or a sequel?
有没有其它图鉴 或者续篇
Maybe a little night fury pamphlet?
或者关于夜煞的小册子
Focus Hiccup! You're not even trying.
小心 卡嗝 你怎么心不在焉
Today is all about attack!
今天训练如何攻击
Nadder's are quick and light on their feet.
奈德龙步行时快而轻盈
You be quicker and lighter.
你们必须更胜一筹才行
I'm really beginning to question your teaching methods.
别逼我质疑你的教学水平
Look for its blind spot. Every dragon has one.
寻找它的盲点 每条龙都有盲点
Find it. Hide in it, and strike.
找到盲点 以此躲避 再伺机攻击
- Do you ever bathe? - You don't like it,
-你不洗澡的吗 -要是不喜欢
then just get your own blind spot.
你自己来啊
How about I give you one?
我给你来一下如何
Blind spot, yes. Death spot, not-so-much.
盲点 有 死穴 不多
Hey, hey, so how would one sneak up on a night fury?
该怎么偷偷接近夜煞?
No one's ever met one, and lived to tell the tale.
没人见过 就算见到了也活不下来
Now, get in there!
现在 给我进去
I know, I know but hypothetically...
我知道 只是假设而已...
Watch out, babe, I'll take care of this.
小心 宝贝儿 我来对付
The sun was in my eyes, Astrid.
阳光太刺眼了 雅丝翠
What do you want me to do? Block out the sun?
我能怎样 遮住太阳吗
I can do that. I don't have time right now.
我能做到 但现在没时间
- Has anyone ever seen one napping? - Hiccup!
-有人见过龙打盹吗 -卡嗝
Hiccup!
卡嗝
- Love on the battlefield. - She could do better.
-战场上爱的火花 -她能行的
L-let me... Why don't you..
让我来...你为什么不...
Well done, Astrid.
漂亮 雅丝翠
Is this some kind of a joke to you?
你是在儿戏吗
Our parent's war is about to become ours.
我们迟早要接过父辈的旗帜
Figure out which side your on.
想清楚你站在哪边
Huh? Toothless.
你没牙齿吗
I could of sworn you have...
我明明记得你应该有...
... teeth.
牙齿
Uh, uh,... no, no,... no...
不 不 不
I... I don't have anymore.
我...我没有鱼啦
And with one twist, he took my hand and swallowed it whole.
接着它一转身 一口咬下我的手
And I saw the look in his face. I was delicious.
从它的眼神我知道 我一定很美味
He must have passed the word, because it wasn't a month
它一定跟其它龙说过 因为一个月内
Before another one of them took my leg.
另一条龙吃了我的腿
Isn't it weird to think that your hand was inside a dragon?
你的手在龙腹中感觉不奇怪吗
Like, if your mind was still in control of it,
要是你的大脑依然可以控制它
you could have killed the dragon from the inside.
你大可从龙腹里把它宰了
By crushing his heart or something.
把龙心碾碎 或者怎么怎么的
I swear, I'm so angry right now.
我发誓 我现在生气极了
I'll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot.
我一定要为你的手脚报仇
I'll chop of the legs of every dragon l fight... with my face!
我会砍下所遇到每条龙的腿...认真的!
No. It's the wings and the tails you really want.
你要砍的是龙翼和龙尾
If it can't fly, it can't get away.
如果它飞不了 就无路可逃
A downed dragon is a dead dragon.
不能飞的龙 就是死龙一条
Alright, I'm off to bed.
好吧 我去睡觉了
You should be too. Tomorrow we get to the big boys.
你们也早点睡 明天要对付大家伙
Slowly but surely, making our way up to monstrous nightmare.
虽然进步缓慢 但我们还是到了凶煞梦魇
But who'll win the honor of killing it?
谁能有幸宰了它呢
It's gonna be me. It's my destiny. See?
肯定是我 这是命 明白吗
Your mom let you get a tattoo?
你妈同意你纹身吗
It's not a tattoo. It's a birth mark.
不是纹身 是胎记
Okay, I've been stuck with you since
你出生时我就跟你在一起
birth and that was never there before.
怎么没看到
Yes, it was. You've just never seen me to the left side until now.
你没从左边看而已
Hey, toothless. I brought breakfast.
无牙仔 我给你带了早餐
I hope... I hope you're hungry.
那个...希望你有胃口
Okay, that's disgusting.
好吧 这挺恶心的
I got some salmon, some nice lcelandic cod,
我带了些鲑鱼 一些美味的冰岛鳕鱼
and a whole smoked eel.
还有整条熏鳗鱼
No, no, no, no,... no.... okay.
不要吗 好吧
Yeah, I don't really like eel much either.
好吧 我也不怎么喜欢鳗鱼
That's it. That's the good stuff. Aah, don't you mind me.
对了 这样很好 忽视我的存在
I'll just be back here, minding my own business.
我还是来这关心我的事
Its okay...
没事的...
Okay, okay...
没事 没事...
Okay, that's not too bad. It works.
搞定 不差嘛 挺有用的
No, no, no, no, no, no... !
不 不 不
Oh my... its working!
天呐 成功了
Yes, yes, I did it.
我做到了
Today, is about teamwork.
今天练习团队配合
Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire.
龙头要是被淋湿 他就不能喷火了
The hideous zippleback is extra tricky.
凶恶双头龙极度狡猾
One head breathes gas. The other head lights it.
一个头喷气 一个头点火
Your job is to know which is which.
你们要分出龙头的功能
Razor-sharp serrated teeth, and injects venom for predigestion.
锋利的牙齿 喷射出毒液 来腐蚀食物
Prefers ambush attack, crushing its victims.
更喜欢伏击 踩碎食物
Will you please stop that?!
闭嘴好吗
If that dragon shows either of his faces, I'm gonna...
不管哪个龙头出现 我都要...
There!
在那儿
Hey, its us, idiots!
是我们 白痴
Your butts are getting bigger we thought you were a dragon.
你屁股越来越挺了 我们看成龙了
Not that theres anything wrong with a dragon-ass fig...
那曲线看起来就像是龙屁...
Wait...
等等...
Oh!... oh, I'm hurt! I am very much hurt!
我受伤了 我很受伤
Chances of survival are dwindling into single digits now.
生存几率微乎其微
Oh! Wrong head.
不是这个头
Fishlegs!
小鱼脚
Now Hiccup!
就是现在 卡嗝
Aww, come on...
拜托
Hiccup!
卡嗝
Back,... Back, back!
退后 退后
Now don't you make me tell you again!
我话不说两遍
Yes, thats right. Back into your cage!
对 没错 回到洞里去吧
Now think about what you've done.
好好反省一下
Okay, sooo, were we done?
那么 训练结束了吗
Cause I have some things I need to uh...
我还有事要去...
Yep, I'll see you tomorrow.
那明天见
Hey!
- What was that? - How did you do that?
-什么情况 -你怎么做到的
I left my axe back in the ring. You guys go on ahead.
我把斧子留在竞技场了 你们先走
I'll catch up with you.
我回头再找你们
Meet the Terrible Terror.
来会会极度恐惧
Ha! It's like the size of my...
哈 这大小就好像我的...
Oooh!... Get it off!
把它弄掉
Oh, I'm hurt! I am very much hurt!
好疼 疼死了
Wow! He's better than you ever were.
他可比你强多了
What?
什么
Ooh, great.
太棒了
Hiccup.
卡嗝
Hiccup? Are you in there?
卡嗝 是你吗
Astrid, hey. Hi, Astrid. Hi astrid. Hi Astrid
雅丝翠 嗨 雅丝翠 你好呀
I normally don't care what people do, but you're acting weird.
我一般不多管别人闲事 但你的举止真是很诡异
Well, weirder.
好吧 更诡异了
Well, I trust you found the nest at least?
你好歹找到了巢穴吧
Not even close.
连影子都没有
Excellent.
棒极了
I hope you had a little more success than me.
希望你这里有点好消息
Well, if by success, you mean that your
如果你的好消息是指
parenting troubles are over with,...
身为家长不用再头痛了
.. then, yes.
那就算是吧
Congratulations Stoick! Everyone is so relieved.
恭喜你 史推克 大家都松了口气
Out with the old, and in with the new, right?
从头到尾 焕然一新哈
No one will miss that old nuisance.
没人会想念以前那个旧麻烦
The village is throwing a party to celebrate.
村子要举办一场晚会来庆祝
He's gone?
他不在吗
Um, yeah, most afternoons, but who can blame him?
下午一般都不在 但这又不能怪他
I mean, the life of a celebrity is very rough.
我是说 做一个名人可不容易啊
He can barely walk through the village
他现在每次经过村子
without being swarmed by his new fans.
都被一群新粉丝围堵
- Hiccup? - Who would have thought it, eh?
-卡嗝? -谁会想到呢
He has this way with the beasts.
他对付那群野兽自有一套
Okay there, bud, were gonna take this nice and slow.
好吧 伙计 我们要飞得更慢更稳些
Here we go. Here we go. Position three, no, four.
走吧 三号 不 四号位置
Alright, it's go time. It's go time.
好 是时候出发了
Come on, buddy. Come on, buddy.
加油啊 伙计 加油
Yes, it works!
成功了
Sorry!
对不起
That's my fault.
是我不好
Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. Position four, uh, three.
我知道了啦 四号 呃 三号位置
Yeah! Go baby!
冲啊 宝贝
Oh, this is amazing! The wind in my...
太帅了 风就在我...
... cheat sheet!
我的小抄
Stop!
停下
No!
Oh, gosh! Oh, God!
我的天啊
Oh no!
Alright. Okay. You gotta kinda angle yourself!
好吧 你要自己调整角度
Okay. No, no, no... come back down towards me.
不不不 回到下面来接我
Come back down... oww!
下来...
Come on...
不是吧
Uh, no thanks. I'm good.
不 谢谢 我不饿
Not so fire-proof on the inside, are you?
里面也不怎么防火吧
Here you go.
给你
Everything we know about you guys is wrong.
我们根本就不了解你们
Dad, you're back!
爸爸 你回来了
Gobber's not here, so...
嘉伯不在 那个...
I know.
我知道
I came looking for you.
我是来找你的
- You did? - You've been keeping secrets.
-是吗 -你瞒着我什么秘密
I have?
是吗
Just how long did you think you could hide it from me?
你觉得你能瞒我多久呢
I... I don't know what you...
我 我不知道你
Nothing happens on this island, without me hearing about it.
无论岛上发生什么 都逃不过我的眼睛
So, lets talk... about that dragon
那么 我们谈谈龙吧
Dad, I'm so sorry.
爸爸 对不起
I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how to uh...
我是准备告诉你 只是不知道该怎么...
- You're not upset? - What? I was hoping for this!
-你没生气吗 -什么 这正是我的期望
- Ah, you were? - And believe me...
-是吗 -相信我
It only gets better. Just wait till you
一切只会更好 等到你
spill a Nadder's guts for the first time...
第一次掏出奈德龙的内脏
... and mount your first Gronckle head on a spear.
第一次把巨齿龙的头挂在长矛上
What feeling! You really had me going there, son.
太赞了 你真让我欣慰 儿子
All those years of the worst Viking Berk has ever seen.
多年来我见过的最糟糕的维京海盗
Odin, it was rough. I almost gave up on you.
欧丁神 真不容易 我差点就放弃你了
And all the while you were holding out on me.
原来你一直瞒着我
Oh, Thor almighty!
伟大的托尔雷神
With you doing so well in the ring...
既然你在竞技场上表现出色
... we finally have something to talk about.
我们终于有话题可谈了
I uh, I brought you something...
我带了样东西给你
... to keep you safe in the ring.
能在竞技场上保护你的安全
Wow, thanks.
谢谢
Your mother would wanted you to have it.
你妈妈也希望让你戴上它
It's half of her breast plate.
这是她铠甲的一半
Matching set. Keeps her... keeps her close, you know?
匹配的设计 好让她更近些 知道吗
Wear it proudly. You deserve it.
自豪地戴上吧 你值得拥有它
You've held your end of the deal.
你信守了承诺
I should really get to bed.
我真得去睡觉了
- Yes, good, okay, good talk. - Yeah...
-好 不错的谈话 -是啊
I'll see you back at the house. Great.
那么明天家里见 好的
Thanks for stopping by and...
谢谢你过来
- ... The uh... breast hat. - I hope
-还有这个 帽子 -我希望
you like the, umm,... the hat.
你喜欢 这个帽子
Well, good night.
晚安
Stay out of my way. I'm winning this thing!
靠边站 我这次一定要赢
Good. Please. By all means.
好吧 请随意
This time! This time for sure!
这次我一定可以
No! No, son-of-a half troll, rat-eating munch bucket...!
不 你个半人半妖 吃耗子的呆子
Wait! Wait.
等等 等等
So... later.
那回头见啦
- Oh, oh! Not so fast! - I'm kinda late for...
-别这么着急 -我快迟到了...
What! Late for what, exactly?
什么 迟到个什么鬼
Okay, quiet down. The elder has decided.
好了 安静 长老已做出了决定
Boy, you've done it! You've done it, Hiccup!
孩子 你成功了 卡嗝
You get to kill the dragon!
你可以亲手杀死一条龙了
That's my boy!
这才是我儿子
Yeah! Yes, I can't wait. I am so...
耶 是啊 我都等不及了 我真是...
... leaving. We're leaving.
走吧 我们得走了
Let's pack up.
我们收拾行李吧
Looks like you and me are taking a little vacation.
看来咱们要去旅行了
Forever.
永远的旅行
What the... ? Uh, w.. what are you doing here?
搞什么?! 你在这干什么
I want to know what's going on.
我想知道是怎么回事
No one just get as good as you do.
没有人会一下子这么出色
Especially... you.
尤其是你
- Start talking. - I... I...
-快说 -我...
Are you training with someone?
你是在和谁特训吗
Training? I didn't...
特训 我没有
It better not involve this.
最好没有
I know, this looks really bad but you see, this is...
我知道 这看起来是很糟 但是...
You're right. You're right. You're right.
好吧 你是对的
I... I'm through with the lies.
我一直在撒谎
I've been making... outfits!
我一直在做额外装备
So, you got me. It's time everyone knew.
好吧 被你发现了 那就告诉大家好了
Drag me back. Go ahead. Here we go.
拖我回去 走吧 我们走吧
Oww. Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样
That's for the lies!
这下是为那些谎话
And that's... for everything else!
而这下 是为所有其它事
Oh man.
惨了
Get down!
趴下
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
No! No! it's okay. It's okay. She's a friend.
不 没事的 没事 她是朋友
You just scared him.
你吓到他了
I scared him?
反而是我吓到他了?!
Who is him?
他是谁
Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid.
雅丝翠 这是无牙仔 无牙仔 这是雅丝翠
Dut, da da... we're dead.
我们死定了
Woah, woah woah. Where do you think your going?
你这是想去哪儿
Oh, great Odin! Don't. Oh, this is...
伟大的欧丁神 不要 这...
Hiccup, get me down from here!
卡嗝 把我放下来
You have to give me a chance to explain.
那你先听我解释
I am not listening to anything you have to say!
我才不要听你解释
Then I won't speak. Just let me show you.
那我不用说的 你只要看着就好
Please, Astrid.
求你了 雅丝翠
Now get me down!
快带我下去
Toothless, down. Gently.
无牙仔 下去吧 温柔点
See, nothing to be afraid of.
我说吧 没什么好怕的
Toothless?
无牙仔
What is wrong with you? Bad dragon!
你抽什么疯 你真不乖
He's uh, he's not usually like this.
他平时不会这样
Oh, no!
哦 不
Toothless, what are you doing? We need her to like us!
无牙仔 你在搞什么 我们得给她留下好印象
And now he's spinning!
好吧 他在旋转了
Thank you for nothing you useless reptile!
你根本毫无帮助 你个没用的爬虫
Okay, I am sorry, I'm sorry. Just get me off of this thing.
好吧 我错了 拜托快让我下来
Alright, I admit it. This is pretty cool.
好吧 我承认 这真是酷
It's amazing. He's amazing.
真是不可思议 他也是
So what now?
现在怎么办
Hiccup, your final exam is tomorrow!
卡嗝 明天就是你最后的考试
You know your gonna have to kill a...
你心里也清楚吧
Kill a dragon...
你要杀死一条龙
Don't remind me.
不用提醒我
Toothless, what happening?
无牙仔 怎么了
Whoa, what is it?
怎么回事
Get down!
低下身子
- What's going on? - I don't know.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
Toothless, you gotta get us out of here, bud.
无牙仔 你得带我们出去 伙计
It looks like they're hauling in their kill.
他们好像在搬运猎物
What does that make us?
这跟我们有关系吗
What my dad wouldn't give to find this.
我爸爸绝不会想到是这种地方
Oh, it's satisfying to know that all of
我们的食物就这么被扔进洞里
our food has been dumped down a hole.
看到还真是让人感到欣慰
They're not eating any of it.
他们一点都没吃
What... was that?
那是什么东西
Alright, bud, we gotta get out of here. Now!
好吧 伙计 我们得从这出去 马上
No, no, it totally makes sense. It's like a giant beehive.
不 这就说得通了 这就好像一个大蜂巢
They're the workers, and that's their queen.
他们是工蜂 而那就是他们的蜂后
It controls them. Let's find your dad.
正是它统治着他们 我们去找你爸爸
No, no.
不 不
No. Not yet. They'll kill Toothless.
不 还不行 他们会杀了无牙仔
Astrid, we have to think this through, carefully.
雅丝翠 我们得好好想一想
Hiccup, we just discovered the dragon's nest.
卡嗝 我们刚发现了龙的巢穴
The thing we've been after since Vikings first sailed here.
自从最早的一批祖先定居此地 我们便一直在寻找
And you want to keep it secret?
现在你却要隐瞒不说
To protect your pet, dragon? Are you serious?
就为了保护你的宠物 那条龙吗 你是认真的吗
Yes.
是的
Okay. Then what do we do?
好吧 那我们怎么办
Just give me until tomorrow. I'll figure something out.
给我点时间 明天我会想法子
Okay....
好吧
That's for kidnapping me.
这下是因为你绑架我
That's for... everything else.
这下 是为了所有其它事
What are you looking at?
你看什么看
Well, I can show my face in public again.
好吧 我又可以在公共场合露面了
If someone had told me that in a few short weeks
要是以前有人告诉我
Hiccup will go from, well being... uh... Hiccup,
卡嗝会在短短数周内 摇身一变
to placing first in dragon training.
成为降龙训练中的佼佼者
Well, I would have tied him to a mast and
我会把他绑在桅杆上
shipped him off. For fear he'd gone mad.
再开船把他送走 因为他肯定疯得不轻
And you know it.
你们也知道
But, here we are.
而此时此刻
And no ones more surprised or more proud than I am.
没有人比我更加倍感自豪与惊叹
Today my boy becomes a Viking!
今天 我的儿子成长为一名真正的维京海盗
Today he becomes one of us!
今天 他已成为我们其中一员
Be careful with that dragon.
小心那条龙
It's not the dragon I'm worried about.
我担心的不是龙
What are you going to do?
你要怎么办
Put an end to this.
了结这一切
I have to try.
我必须试一下
Astrid, if something goes wrong,
雅丝翠 要是出了意外
just make sure they don't find Toothless.
确保他们不会找到无牙仔
I will, just promise me it won't go wrong.
我会的 但你要保证不出意外
It's time, Hiccup.
是时候了 卡嗝
Knock 'em dead.
将它们打个一败涂地
I'd have gone for the hammer.
要我肯定选那把锤子
I'm ready.
准备好了
Go on Hiccup, give it to him!
上吧 卡嗝 给它点颜色看看
What is he doing?
他在做什么
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的
I'm not one of them.
我和他们不同
Stop the fight!
停止这场打斗
No! I need you all to see this.
不 我要你们亲眼见证
They're not what we think they are.
他们不是我们想的那样
We don't have to kill them.
我们不用非得杀了他们
I said stop the fight!
我说停止战斗
Out of my way!
让开
Hiccup!
卡嗝
Hiccup!
卡嗝
This way!
这边
Night fury!
夜煞
Alright, Toothless. Go! get out of here.
好了 无牙仔 离开这儿
Go, go!
快走
No, dad! dad, he won't hurt you!
不 爸爸 他不会伤害你
Toothless, stop!
无牙仔 住手
No. No!
不 不
Get him!
抓住它
No, no, please. Just don't hurt him
不 请别伤害它
Please. Don't hurt him
请别伤害它
Put it with the others.
把它和其它龙关在一起
I should have known.
我早该知道
I should have seen the signs.
我早该看出迹象
- Dad? - We had a deal!
-爸爸 -我们有过约定
I know! We did, but that was before I...
我知道 但那时我...
oh, it's all so messed up.
好吧 一切都糟透了
So everything in that ring... A trick? A lie?
竞技场的那一切...都是诡异和谎言吗
I screwed up. I should have told you before now.
我搞砸了 我早该告诉你
Take this out on me, be mad at me, but please,
是我的错 冲我发火吧 但是求你
just don't hurt Toothless.
别伤害无牙仔
The dragon? That's what you're worried about?
那条龙吗 你担心的就是这个吗
Not the people you almost killed?
那些差点被你害死的人呢
He was just protecting me! he's not dangerous.
他只是在保护我 他并不危险
They've killed hundreds of us!
它们杀害了无数我们的族人
And we've killed thousands of them.
但我们杀了更多他的同伴
They defend themselves, that's all.
他们只是为了自卫 仅此而已
They raid us because they have to.
他们袭击我们是迫不得已
If they don't bring enough food back,
如果他们不带食物回去
they'll be eaten themselves.
就会被吃掉
There's something else on their island,
他们的岛上有别的东西
Dad. It's a dragon-like...
爸爸 有一条龙 他...
Their island? So, you've been to the nest?
它们的岛屿? 你去过它们的巢穴吗
- Did I say nest? - How did you find it?
-我有说到巢穴吗 -你怎么找到的?
No, no, I didn't. Toothless did.
不 我没有 是无牙仔带我去的
Only a dragon can find the island.
只有龙可以找到那个岛
No, no, dad, no please. Its not what you think.
不 爸爸 求你了 别这样
You don't know what your up against.
你不了解你面对的敌人
It's like nothing you've ever seen.
是你前所未见的那种
Dad, please, I promise you. You can't win this one!
爸爸 我保证 你赢不了它
Dad, no!
爸爸 不要
For once in your life, would you please just listen to me!
哪怕一次也好 你为什么就听不进去我的话呢
You've thrown your lot in with them.
你和它们站在一起
You're not a viking.
你不是维京人
You're not my son!
你也不是我儿子
Ready the ships!
备船
Set sail!
启航
We head for Hell-hounds gate.
向地狱犬之门进发
Lead us home, devil.
恶魔 带我们去你的老巢吧
It's a mess. You must feel horrible.
糟透了 你一定难受极了
You've lost everything. Your father,
你失去了所有 你父亲
your tribe, your best friend.
你的部落 你最好的朋友
Thank you for summing that up.
谢谢你的总结
Why couldn't I've killed that dragon,
我在树林里发现他时
when I found him the woods?
为什么不干脆杀了他
Would've been better for everyone.
这样对大家都好
Yep, the rest of us would have done it.
对 换作是其他人肯定这么做
So, why didn't you?
为什么你偏偏下不了手
Why didn't you?
为什么不杀了他
I don't know. I couldn't.
我不知道 我做不到
- That's not an answer. - Why is this
-这个不算答案 -为什么
so important to you all of a sudden?
这怎么突然变得对你如此重要
Because I want to remember what you say, right now.
因为我想记住你现在所说的话
Ah, for the love of... I was coward, I was weak.
老天爷 我是个软弱的胆小鬼
I wouldn't kill a dragon!
我连条龙都不想杀
You said wouldn't that time?
你刚才说你不想杀?
Whatever, I wouldn't!
怎么都好 我就是不想
300 years and I'm the first viking
三百年来 我是第一个
who wouldn't kill a dragon.
不想杀龙的维京人
First to ride one though.
但也是第一个龙骑士
So?
所以呢
I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was.
我下不了手 因为他看起来和我一样害怕
I looked at him and I saw myself.
我从他身上看到了自己
I bet he's really frightened now.
我想他现在一定很害怕
What are you gonna do about it?
你有何打算
Probably something stupid.
做一些蠢事吧
Good, but you've already done that.
好吧 蠢事你早就做了
Then something crazy!
那就来一场疯狂的
That's more like it.
这才像样
Sound your positions! stay within earshot.
守好位置 保持联系
Listen, Stoick, I was overhearing some of
史推克 我刚才有所耳闻
the men just now and well, you know,...
一些船员...
some of them are wondering what it is we're up to here?
对我们要去哪儿表示疑惑
Not me of course.
当然不包括我
I know you are always the man with the plan.
我知道你总会计划周详
But some, not me, are wondering if
但是一些除我以外的人在疑惑
there is in fact a plan at all...
你是否有所计划
and what it might be?
如果有 是什么计划呢
Find the nest and take it.
找到龙巢 击溃它
Of course. Send them running.
当然 把它们放跑
The old viking fallback. Nice and simple.
老海盗的后备计划 简单而有效
Step aside.
靠边
Head to port.
驶向港口
If you're planning on getting eaten,
你是想要被吃了吧
I'd definitely go with the Gronckle.
我一定要和巨齿龙一起去
You were wise to seek help
要是你脑袋灵光
from the world's most deadly weapon.
就得求助世界上最致命的武器
It's me.
那就是我
- I love this plan! - I didn't...
-我喜欢这个计划 -我不...
You're crazy. I like that.
你太疯狂了 我就喜欢这点
So, what is the plan?
那么 是什么计划
That's not very encouraging.
这可不怎么有利于士气
Oh, I was wondering where that went.
难怪一直不见船回来
Stay low, and ready your weapons.
保持低姿 备好兵器
We're here.
我们到了
Wait, what are you...?!
等等 你在干什么...
It's okay... it's okay.
没事的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
You're gonna need something to help you hold on.
得加一些东西帮你驾住龙
When we crack this mountain open,
我们敲破山门
all hell is gonna break loose.
所有龙就会蜂拥而出
... in my undies. Good thing I brought extras.
好吧 幸好我带了备用的底衣
No matter how this ends, it ends today.
无论结果如何 今天要做个了断
Is that it?
结束了吗
We've done it!
我们胜利了
This isn't over!
还没完
Form your ranks. Pull together!
列阵 拉石弹弓
Get clear!
快撤
Beards of thor,... ! what is that?
我滴雷神啊...那是什么东西
Odin, help us!
欧丁神保佑
Catapults! Fire!
发射石弹
- Get to the ships! - No, nooo!
-回到船上去 -不
- Not that one... - I was a fool.
-好吧 那艘起火了 -我真蠢
Lead the men to the far side of the island.
带着大家逃到岛的远端
Gobber, go with the men.
嘉伯 你也一起走
I think I'll stay, just in case you're
我要留下看着你
thinking of doing something crazy.
免得你做出什么疯狂之举
I can buy them a few minutes if I give
只要我引开那个东西
that thing something to hunt for.
就能拖延一点时间 让他们逃脱
Then I can double that time.
那加我一个岂不更好
- Here! - Oh, no. Here!
-来啊 -这边
- Fight me! - No, me!
-跟我打 -不 跟我打
Ruff, Tuff, watch your backs!
悍夫 暴芙 注意身后
Move, Fishlegs!
跟上 小鱼脚
Look at us! we're on dragons! We're on dragons! All of us!
看啊 我们骑着龙 全都骑着龙
Every bit the bull-headed stubborn viking you ever were.
你那顽固的维京死脑筋能想得到吗
- Fishlegs, break it down! - Okay.
-小鱼脚 上去攻击 -好
Heavily armored skull and tail made for
头尾的重甲是为了
bashing and crushing. Steer clear of both.
猛击和废碎敌人
Small eyes, large nostrils. Relies on hearing and smell.
小眼大鼻孔 说明它主要依靠听力和嗅觉
Okay, Lout, Legs, hang in it's blind spot.
好 阿唠和阿脚 留在它的盲点
Make some noise. Keep it confused.
弄些噪音扰乱它
Ruff, Tuff, find out if it has a shot limit.
悍夫和暴芙 想法子找出它的死角
Make it mad.
激怒它
- That's my specialty! - Since when?
-那是我的专长 -扯吧你
Everyone knows I'm more irritating, see.
地球人都知道我更会气人
Just do what I told you. I'll be back as soon as I can.
照我说的做 我尽快回来
Don't worry! We got it covered!
别担心 我们来掩护你
- Fool! - Butto!
-傻瓜 -呆子
Bye, ya grendel!
再见 你个螺栓
Um, this thing doesn't have a blind spot!
这个东西没有死角
There!
那儿
Go help the others!
去帮他们吧
Okay, hold on. Hold on.
好 坚持住
- It's working! - Yeah, its working!
-起作用了 -没错
I've lost power on the Gronckle!
我控制不了巨齿龙了
Snotlout, do something!
鼻涕唠 别光傻看着
I'm okay!
我很好
Less okay.
好才怪
I can't miss! Whats wrong, buddy?
错不了 怎么了 伙计
You got something in your eye?
眼睛里进东西了吗
Yeah, you're the viking!
你真有海盗的范儿
Dad?
爸爸
You got it, bud!
好样的 伙计
Hiccup!
卡嗝
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
... for... for everything.
对我所做的一切
Yeah... me too.
是...我也是
You don't have to go up there.
你不必去那儿
We're vikings. It's an occupational hazard
我们是海盗 这是职业病
I'm proud to call you my son.
儿子 我为你骄傲
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 老爸
He's up!
他来了
Get Snotlout outta there!
去把鼻涕唠救出来
- I'm on it! - I'm on it first!
-这是我的活 -我先干的
Hey, let me drive!
喂 让我来骑
- Don't push me! - I'll push your teeth out!
-别推我 -我要把你牙敲出来
You know, I can't believe that worked.
不敢相信居然有效
- Night fury! - Get down!
-夜煞 -趴下
Did you get her?
接到她了吗
Go!
去吧
This thing has wings. Okay, lets see if it can use them!
这家伙有翅膀 好吧 看看它能不能飞
You think that did it?
你觉得那招有效吗
Well, he can fly.
它会飞
Okay, Toothless, time to disappear! Come on, bud!
好了 无牙仔 该消失了 上吧 伙计
Here it comes!
来吧
Watch out!
小心
Okay, times up. Let's see if this works.
好了 时间到 看看是否有效
Come on! Is that the best you can do?
来吧 你就这点能耐吗
Stay with me, buddy. We're good. Just a little bit longer.
振作一点 我们真棒 再坚持一会儿
Hold, Toothless. Now!
准备 无牙仔 就是现在
No... no!
不...不
Hiccup! Hiccup!
卡嗝
Son!
儿子
Hiccup!
卡嗝
Oh son!
儿子
I did this.
这都是我的错
I'm s... I'm so sorry.
我...我很抱歉
Hiccup!
卡嗝
He's alive! you brought him back alive!
他还活着 你把他活着带回来了
Thank you... for saving my son.
谢谢你...救了我儿子
Well, you know, most of him.
算是救回来了吧
Hey, Toothless.
你好 无牙仔
Happy to see you too, buddy.
伙计 真高兴再见到你
Aawww, what... uh... I'm... in my house
我...在我的房间里
You're in my house.
你在我的房间里
Does my dad know your here?
我爸爸知道你在这儿吗
Uh, what, oh, okay,... okay.
好吧...好吧
Toothless, no. Toothless! Aw, come on.
无牙仔 别这样 好吧
Okay. Thanks, bud.
好吧 谢谢你 小家伙
Toothless, stay here.
无牙仔 待着别动
C'mon guys. Get ready! hold on tight. Here we go!
来吧 伙计们 准备好 抓紧 我们走
What?
什么
I knew it. I'm dead.
我就知道 这不是真的吧
No, but you give it your best shot.
当然是 你干得很出色
So, what do you think?
你觉得如何
Hey look, it's Hiccup!
看 是卡嗝
Hiccup!
卡嗝
It turns out, all we needed was a little more of... this.
事实证明 我们只需做一下改变
You just gestured to all of me?
你又擅自替我决定了吗
Well, most of you. That bit's my handiwork.
不全都是 那腿是我的杰作
With a little Hiccup flare thrown in.
再加上一点卡嗝的光耀
You think that'll do?
你觉得好用吗
I might make a few tweaks.
看来我还得做些调节
That's... for scaring me.
这一下 是因为你害我担心
What... what, is it always going to be this way? Because...
你以后不能总这样 因为...
I could get used to it.
我想我能习惯
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
- Night fury! - Get down!
-夜煞 -趴下
You ready?
准备好了吗
This is Berk...
这里是伯克村
It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three.
一年中九个月下雪 其它三个月下冰雹
Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless.
这儿生长的食物坚硬无味
The people that grow here are even more so.
这儿的人更是有过之而无不及
The only upsides are the pets.
唯一的好处就是宠物
While other places have ponies or parrots...
其它地方有小马或鹦鹉...
We have...
而我们有...
Dragons