蜘蛛侠:平行宇宙 Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 鲍勃·佩尔西凯蒂 / 彼得·拉姆齐 / 罗德尼·罗斯曼

演员: 沙梅克·摩尔 / 杰克·约翰逊 / 海莉·斯坦菲尔德 / 马赫沙拉·阿里 / 布莱恩·泰里·亨利 / 莉莉·汤姆林 / 劳伦·维勒斯 / 佐伊·克罗维兹 / 约翰·木兰尼 / 贵美子·格伦 / 尼古拉


台词
字幕转制|天外生物感谢原字幕制作者
All right, let's do this one last time.
好了 我们再最后说一次
[蜘蛛侠的真实人生故事][蜘蛛侠是谁]
My name is Peter Parker.
我名叫彼得·帕克
[你好 我名叫彼得·帕克]
I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了
And for 10 years...
十年来
I've been the one
我是
and only
唯一的
Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠
I'm pretty sure you know the rest.
其他的你应该都知道了
With great power comes great responsibility.
能力越大 责任越大
I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city.
我救了好多人 坠入爱河 拯救了城市
And then I saved the city again.
然后又拯救了城市一次
And again and again
又一次 又㕛一次
and again.
又㕛叒一次
And I did, uh...
我还…
I did this.
做了这个
We don't really talk about this.
这件糗事就别提了
Look, I'm a comic book. I'm a cereal.
我是漫画书 是麦片
Did a Christmas album.
还出了圣诞专辑
I have an excellent theme song.
我有很棒的主题曲
[蜘蛛侠]
Spider-man Spider-man
蜘蛛侠
And a so-so popsicle.
还有一般般的冰棍
I mean, I've looked worse.
我还有比这更惨的时候呢
But after everything...
但经过了一切
I still love being Spider-Man.
我还是爱做蜘蛛侠
I mean, who wouldn't?
谁不会呢
So no matter how many hits I take...
不管我承受多少打击
...I always find a way to come back.
我总会想办法回归
Because the only thing standing between this city and oblivion
因为唯一阻止这座城市毁灭的
is me.
就是我
There's only one Spider-Man.
只有一个蜘蛛侠
And you're lookin' at him.
你眼前这位就是
Needless to say...
不用说…
Nevertheless callin' it quits
但不管怎样 就此打住吧…
- Now, baby, I'm a wreck - Miles!
- 宝贝 现在我好崩溃 - 迈尔斯
Miles, papá, time for school!
迈尔斯 孩子他爸 该上学了
Miles!
迈尔斯
Miles!
迈尔斯
- Miles! - Yeah! Yeah?
- 迈尔斯 - 嗯 嗯
Are you finished packing for school?
上学的东西收拾好了吗
Yeah.
[你好 我名叫迈尔斯]
Just ironing my last shirt.
在熨我最后一件衬衫呢
Come on! You a grown man now.
快点 你都是个大人了
- Let's show these teachers that. - Miles!
- 让老师也看到这一点 - 迈尔斯
Where's my laptop?
我的笔记本呢
If you want me to drive you, we gotta go now.
如果你要我开车送你 我们就得马上走
No, Dad, I'll walk.
不 爸爸 我走好了
- Personal chauffeur going once. - It's okay.
- 专车司机 过时不候 - 没事的
- Miles! Gotta go. - In a minute!
- 迈尔斯 快走了 - 等一下
- Gotta go. - In a minute!
- 走啦 - 等一下
Mom, I gotta go.
妈妈 我得走了
In a minute.
等一下
- See you Friday. - Okay, mommy.
- 周五见 - 好啦 妈妈
Look who's back. Yo, what's going on, bro?
看是谁回来了 你好吗 兄弟
I'm just walking by. How you doin'?
我就是路过 你好吗
Yo, Miles! You feel that earthquake last night?
迈尔斯 昨晚的地震你感觉到了吗
What you talkin' about? I slept like a baby last night.
你说什么呢 我昨晚睡得可香了
- How's that new school? - So easy.
- 新学校怎么样 - 可轻松了
We miss you, Miles.
我们想你了 迈尔斯
You miss me? I still live here!
你想我了 我还住这儿呢
Wait, you miss me?
等等 你想我了吗
Contra!
哎呀
Come on.
拜托
Seriously, Dad. Walking would've been fine.
说真的 爸爸 我自己走就行
You can walk plenty on Saturday
你周六撕掉贴纸后
when you peel those stickers off.
再慢慢走吧
You saw that? I don't know if that was me, Dad.
你看到了 那未必是我哦 爸爸
And the two from yesterday on Clinton.
还有昨天克林顿街的那俩
Yeah, those were me.
嗯 那是我
Look at that. Another new coffee shop.
看啊 又添了家新咖啡店
- You see that, Miles? - Totally. Yeah.
- 看到了吗 迈尔斯 - 当然
- You see that, what's that one called? - Foam Party.
- 看到吗 那家叫啥 - 泡沫派对
"Foam Party"? Come on.
“泡沫派对”拜托
And everyone is just linin' up. You see that, Miles?
而且大家还都去排队 你看到了吗 迈尔斯
- I see it. - Is that a coffee shop or a disco?
- 看到了 - 那是咖啡店还是迪斯科舞厅啊
Dad, you're old, man.
爸爸 你真是老了
There are multiple reports
昨晚又有多起
of another mysterious seismic event last night.
神秘地震事件的报告
Sources close to Spider-Man say he's looking into the problem.
蜘蛛侠身边的消息源称他已在进行调查
Spider-Man. I mean, this guy swings in once a day,
蜘蛛侠 这家伙每天荡进你的视线一次
zip-zap-zop in his little mask and answers to no one. Right?
戴着面具满天飞 还不听命于任何人
Yeah, Dad. Yeah.
是啊 爸爸
- Meanwhile, my guys are out there, - Yeah.
- 而我的警官在街上 - 嗯
lives on the line, no masks.
赌上性命 也不戴面具
- You know, we show our faces. - Oh, no.
- 我们可是露脸的 - 糟糕
Dad, speed up. I know these kids.
爸爸 快走 我认识这几个孩子
You know, with great ability comes great accountability.
能力越大 义务越大
That's not even how the saying goes.
这话不是那么说的
I do like his cereal, though. I'll give him that.
但我喜欢他的麦片 这我承认
Oh, my gosh. Don't cops run red lights?
天呐 警察不闯红灯吗
Oh, yeah, some do. But not your dad.
有些会的 但你老爸不会
[布鲁克林愿景学院]
Why can't I go back to Brooklyn Middle?
我为什么不能回布鲁克林中学
Miles, you've given it two weeks.
迈尔斯 你才在这里上两周
We're not having this conversation.
我们不说这个了
I just think that this new school is elitist.
我就是觉得这所新学校太精英主义
- "Elitist"? - And I would prefer to be
- “精英主义” - 我更想去
at a normal school among the people.
属于人民的正常学校
"The people"? These are your people.
“人民”他们就是你的人
I'm only here 'cause I won that stupid lottery.
我能上这里只是因为我中了破彩票
No way. You passed the entry test just like everybody else. Okay?
别傻了 你像其他人一样通过了入学考 好吗
Listen, you have an opportunity here. You wanna blow that?
你可是有大好机会 你想放弃吗
You wanna end up like your uncle?
你想落得像你叔叔似的吗
What's wrong with Uncle Aaron? He's a good guy.
亚伦叔叔有什么不好 他是个好人
We all make choices in life.
我们都要在人生里做出选择
It doesn't feel like I have a choice right now.
现在我可不觉得自己有选择
You don't!
你是没有
I love you, Miles.
我爱你 迈尔斯
Yeah, I know, Dad. See you Friday.
嗯 我知道 爸爸 周五见
You gotta say "I love you" back.
你也得跟我说“我爱你”
Dad, are you serious?
爸爸 你不是吧
I wanna hear it.
我想听
- "I love you, Dad." - You wanna hear me say it?
- “我爱你 爸爸” - 你非要我说吗
- You're dropping me off at a school. - "I love you, Dad."
- 你是送我来上学的 - “我爱你 爸爸”
Look at this place.
看看这里
"Dad, I love you."
“爸爸 我爱你”
Dad, I love you.
爸爸 我爱你
That's a copy.
收到
Tie your shoes, please.
系好鞋带
"I love you, Dad."
“我爱你 爸爸”
Hey, good morning. How you doin'?
早上好 你好吗
- Weekend was short, huh? - "That's a copy."
- 周末真短 是吧 - “收到”
Oh, my gosh! This is embarrassing.
天呐 真是太不巧了
We wore the same jacket.
我们穿了一样的外套
- Yeah. - Your shoe's untied.
- 什么事 - 你的鞋带没系好
Yeah, I'm aware. It's a choice.
我知道 我是故意的
Theory is that all matter is composed
根据理论 一切物质都是由
of at least three fundamental particles
三种基本粒子组成
Who can solve this for XY?
谁能解出XY
And that is known as a syllogism.
这就是所谓的三段论
Read two chapters of Great Expectations.
读两章的《远大前程》
[远大前程]
A take-home quiz on volumetric pressure.
回家做小测试 内容是体积压力
Five-page essay with your conclusions stressed.
五页论文 你的结论一定要突出“焦虑”
...countless other possibilities.
…无限的其他可能
There could be a universe where I am wearing red.
可能在一个宇宙中 我穿着红色衣服
Or wearing leather pants.
或是穿着皮裤
Mr. Morales. Movin' in the dark. You're late again.
莫拉莱斯先生 摸黑走路 你又迟到了
Einstein said time was relative, right?
爱因斯坦说时间是相对的 是吧
Maybe I'm not late. Maybe you guys are early.
或许我没迟到 是你们早到了
Sorry. It was just so quiet.
抱歉 实在静得可怕
Would you like to keep standing there, or
你要继续站在那里
do you wanna sit down?
还是想坐下
Our universe is, in fact, one of many parallel universes
我们的宇宙是多个平行宇宙中的一个
happening at the exact same time.
他们都在同时发生
Thanks to everyone here at the Fisk Family Foundation...
因为菲斯克家族基金会的同僚们…
- I liked your joke. - Really?
- 我喜欢你的笑话 - 真的吗
I mean, it wasn't funny. That's why I laughed.
但并不好笑 所以我才笑了
But it was smart, so I liked it.
但挺机灵的 我喜欢
I don't think I've seen you before.
我好像没见过你
Every choice that we make
我们的每个选择
would create countless other possibilities.
能创造无数其他可能
A what-if to infinity.
无限的“假如”
A zero? A few more of those,
零分 再来几个这种成绩
you'd probably have to kick me outta here, huh?
你大概就得把我赶走了
[作业]
Maybe I'm just not right for this school.
或许我就是不适合这所学校
If a person wearing a blindfold
如果一个人戴着眼罩
picked the answers on a true-or-false quiz at random,
随机选择是非题的答案
do you know what score they would get?
知道那人会得多少分吗
- 50%? - That's right!
- 五十分 - 对了
- Wait. - The only way to get all the answers wrong
- 等等 - 唯一答错所有题的办法
is to know which answers are right.
就是知道正确答案
You're trying to quit.
你是想放弃
And I'm not gonna let you.
我不会让你这么做的
I'm assigning you a personal essay.
我要给你安排一份个人论文
[远大前程]
Not about physics, but about you,
不是关于物理的 是关于你的
and what kind of person you want to be.
以及你想成为什么样的人
[愿景]
[本森大道]
[迈尔斯]
[我在看着你]
Uncle Aaron! Were you scared?
亚伦叔叔 你吓到了吗
You want that?
你想来尝尝吗
What's up with school?
学校怎么样了
Going great! Got tons of friends.
很好 交到了好多朋友
You can't tell me it's all that bad there.
那里也不会那么糟糕吧
Smart girls is where it's at.
那里肯定有聪明姑娘
Place must be full of 'em.
肯定有不少呢
No, there's no one.
不 才没有呢
- There's no one. - Yo, I can't have no nephew of mine
- 没有的 - 我可能不能允许我的侄子
on the streets with no game.
没两把刷子
I got game. There's a new girl.
我有刷子的 有个新来的姑娘
Actually, you know, she's kinda into me.
她还挺喜欢我的
You know how it is.
你懂的
What's her name?
她叫什么
You know, this is... we layin' down the groundwork right now.
我们正在打基础呢
You know about the shoulder touch?
知道什么叫肩咚吗
'Course I do.
当然了
But tell me anyway.
但还是说说吧
Tomorrow, find that girl.
明天 找到那姑娘
You walk up to her and be like...
走到她面前 然后这样
You serious, Uncle Aaron?
你开玩笑呢 亚伦叔叔
I'm tellin' you, man, it's science.
相信我 这是科学
So walk up to her and be like...
就走到她面前 然后说
No, no, no, no. Like...
不不 是…
No.
不对啦
You sure you my nephew, man?
你真是我侄子吗
Is that her?
是她吗
[爸爸 作业写完了吗]
I should probably go. Still got a paper to do tonight.
我该走了 今晚还有份论文要写
[前程]
Yo, you been holdin' out on me? You throw these up yet?
你有作品不给我看啊 找地方画了吗
Naw, man. You know my dad. I can't.
没有 你知道我爸的 我不能那么做
Come on. I got a spot you ain't gon' believe.
走 我知道个好地方 好到难以置信
Naw, I can't. I can't. Can't.
我不能去
I'm gonna get in so much trouble.
我要惹大麻烦的
Hey, man. Tell him your art teacher made you.
没事 就说艺术老师逼你去的
[禁区 外人止步]
How'd you know about this place?
你怎么知道这地方的
[危险]
Did an engineering job down here.
在这里做过一份工程工作
What's up?
好啊
Yeah, man, I knew we were related.
嗯 我就知道我们有血缘关系
Brooklyn!
布鲁克林
There's a lot of history on these walls.
这墙上有好多历史
This is so fresh.
这里太赞了
And now you on your own, Miles.
现在就看你的了 迈尔斯
Slow down a little.
别急
That's better.
这就对了
See what you got now? Makin' mistakes is part of it.
看到了吗 犯错也是其中的一部分
The real Miles comin' outta hidin'.
真正的迈尔斯露出脸来了
Now you can cut that line with another color.
换种颜色结束这条线
Little help?
帮帮忙
Did you want drips? 'Cause if you do, that's cool,
你想滴下来吗 如果想 那很好
but if you don't, you gotta keep it moving.
但如果不是 就得挪地方了
That's intentional.
那是有意的
Is it too crazy?
太疯狂了吗
No, man.
没有
[没有指望]
Miles, I see exactly what you're doing there.
迈尔斯 我很理解你的意思
Yeah.
You know, me and your dad used to do this back in the day.
我和你爸以前常做这个
- Stop lyin'. - It's true.
- 少来了 - 真的
Then he took on the cop thing, and I don't know...
然后他成了警察 我不知道
He's a good guy, just...
他是个好人 但…
You know what I'm sayin'.
你明白的
All right, come on, man. I gotta roll.
好了 走吧 我得走了
Miles, let's go.
迈尔斯 走吧
That's weird.
好奇怪
My pants shrank.
我的裤子缩水了
I think I hit puberty.
我进入青春期了
[真不该说出声]
I gotta get new pants.
我得买新裤子
Wait. Why is the voice in my head so loud?
等等 为什么我脑子里的声音那么响
What?
什么
- Are you okay? - What?
- 你没事吧 - 什么
Why am I so sweaty?
我怎么大汗淋漓的
Why are you so sweaty?
你怎么大汗淋漓的
It's a puberty thing.
是青春期的问题
I don't know why I said that.
我不知道我为什么那么说
I'm not going through puberty.
我才没进入青春期呢
I did, but I'm done.
我进入了 已经结束了
I'm a man.
我是个男人了
So you're, like, new here, right? We got that in common.
你是新来的吧 这是我们的共同点
Yeah. That's one thing.
嗯 算是一点吧
Cool. Yeah. I'm Miles.
好啊 我是迈尔斯
I'm Gwe... anda.
我是格温…达
Wait, your name is Gwanda?
等等 你叫格温达吗
Yes, it's African. I'm South African.
是的 是非洲名字 我是南非人
No accent though 'cause I was raised here.
但我没有口音 因为我在这里长大
Do the shoulder touch now before she walks away.
在她走开之前做肩咚
Why is this so scary?
这为什么那么可怕
Am I doing this in slow motion or does it just feel that way?
我是在慢动作吗 还是只是我那么觉得
I'm kidding. It's Wanda.
我开玩笑的 其实我叫温达
No "G." That's crazy.
没有G 那多不像话
Okay, then.
好吧
I'll see you around.
回头见了
See you.
回见
Sorry.
抱歉
- Oh, crap. - Can you let go, please?
- 该死 - 你可以放手吗
- I can't let go. - Ow! Ow! Calm down. It's fine.
- 我放不开 - 冷静点 没事的
- Miles, let go. - Workin' on it.
- 迈尔斯 放手 - 我在努力呢
It's just puberty.
只是青春期的问题
I don't think you know what puberty is. Just relax.
我觉得你都不知道青春期什么意思 放松下来
- Okay, I have a plan. - Great.
- 好 我有计划了 - 好啊
- I'm gonna pull really hard. - That's a terrible plan.
- 我要使劲拽 - 这计划太糟了
- One. - Don't do this.
- 一 - 别那么做
- Two. - Three!
- 二 - 三
Nice to meet you?
认识你很高兴
Sure. Total pleasure.
嗯 可荣幸了
No one saw. It's okay.
没人看到 没事的
No one knows, no one knows.
没人知道 没人知道
Everyone knows.
大家都知道了
Everyone knows. They're talkin' 'bout me.
大家都知道了 他们在谈论我
They saw everything!
他们什么都看到了
He knows. She knows. They know.
他知道了 她知道了 他们知道了
She's super tall.
她好高啊
Why is he smiling? Am I the weird guy now?
他为什么在笑 我现在成了奇葩男了吗
What am I doing?
我在干什么
That guy's such a weirdo.
那家伙可奇怪了
How do I stop?
我怎么停下
Can they hear my thoughts?!
他们听得到我的想法吗
Why are all my thoughts so loud?!
我的想法怎么都那么响
I know you snuck out last night, Morales.
我知道你昨晚溜出去了 莫拉莱斯
Play dumb!
装傻
Who's Morales?
莫拉莱斯是谁
Not that dumb!
不能那么傻啦
Okay, okay. You're okay.
好了 你没事了
You're okay.
你没事了
He'll never find you.
他绝对找不到你
No.
不是吧
[保安室]
What are you doing in my office, Morales?!
你进我办公室干什么 莫拉莱斯
Morales! Open up!
莫拉莱斯 开门
[一个非常蜘蛛的圣诞节]
Spider-bells Goblin smells
蜘蛛当 绿魔当
Why is this happening?
为什么会这样
Spider-buggy blew a tire
蜘蛛虫爆了胎
He's got a nice voice.
他嗓子不错
Spidey-bells, Spidey-bells
蜘蛛当 蜘蛛当
Open up!
开门
Stop sticking!
别粘着了
Keep sticking, Miles!
粘住 迈尔斯
Hofstadter is suggesting...
霍夫斯塔德是说…
...is that we...
我们…
...look on the...
看…
Okay.
好吧
My room!
我的房间
[蜘蛛侠的真实人生故事]
"Why is this happening?"
“为什么会这样”
"Please stop sticking."
“求你别粘着了”
"Please keep st..."
“求你粘住”
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
How could there be two Spider-Men?
怎么会有两个蜘蛛侠
There can't be two Spider-Men.
不可能有两个蜘蛛侠
Can there?
能吗
[两个蜘蛛侠]
Come on, Uncle Aaron, pick up. Pick up!
亚伦叔叔 快接听啊
Yo, it's Aaron.
我是亚伦
[亚伦叔叔]
I'm outta town for a few days.
我要出城几天
I'll hit you when I'm back. Peace.
回来后再打给你 再见
No. No-No-No-No-No.
不 不不不
It's not possible!
这不可能
It's just puberty.
只是青春期
It's a normal spider and I'm a normal kid!
那是只正常蜘蛛 我是个正常孩子
All right!
厉害
[那天晚些时候]
[迈尔斯寻找着答案]
I gotta tell someone.
我得告诉谁
[收藏 爸爸妈妈]
[爸爸]
Okay, you're being crazy, Miles.
好吧 你在发疯 迈尔斯
You're being crazy.
你是在发疯
Find the spider.
找到那只蜘蛛
You'll see.
你就会明白了
It's a normal spider.
是只普通蜘蛛
It's, like, boring how normal this spider is.
这只蜘蛛都正常到无聊了
Why is this happening to me?
我为什么会遇到这种事
Slow down! What am I doing?
等等 我在做什么
[炼金术公司]
Way over there.
这边
You're like me.
你跟我一样
Miles. Look out.
迈尔斯 小心
I don't wanna be a hero.
我不想做个英雄
Miles.
迈尔斯
[小心]
Norman, listen to me.
诺曼 听我说
Spider-Man?
蜘蛛侠
I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension.
我不能允许你打开通往另一个维度的传送门
Brooklyn is not zoned for that.
这不符合布鲁克林的分区法
It's not up to me.
这我说了不算
Is that Green Goblin?!
那是绿魔吗
Why won't you quit?!
你为什么不肯放弃
I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black hole.
我想我是希望布鲁克林不被吸入黑洞
I think I'm gonna go.
我还是走吧
Staten Island, maybe. Not Brooklyn.
斯塔顿岛我不太介意 但布鲁克林不行
No! No!
不要
What now?
又什么啊
What is this place?
这什么地方
Did you know your shoes are untied?
你知道你鞋带没系好吗
This is a onesie,
这是件连体衣
so I don't really have to worry about it.
所以我没这种问题
I thought I was the only one. You're like me.
我以为我是唯一一个 你跟我一样
I don't wanna be.
但我不想要这样
I don't think you have a choice, kiddo.
我觉得你是没选择的 孩子
Got a lot going through your head, I'm sure.
你现在心里肯定很乱
Yeah.
是啊
You're gonna be fine. I can help you.
你会没事的 我可以帮你
If you stick around, I can show you the ropes.
如果你留下 我会教你怎么做
Yeah.
I just need to destroy this big machine real quick
我得先赶紧去摧毁这台大机器
before the space-time continuum collapses.
以免时空连续性崩塌
Don't move.
待着别动
See you in a bit.
回见
How does he do that?
他怎么做到的
Is it here? No, no, it's here.
这里吗 不 是这里
All right, folks.
好了
I always get this wrong.
我总插反
[炼金术公司]
Oh, boy.
糟糕
Prowler.
徘徊者
Man, I was in the middle of something.
哥们 我正忙着呢
I am so tired.
我好累啊
Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad at me.
你是生我气了吗 你似乎是生我气了
That all you got?
就这点本事吗
Aw, so gross.
恶心死了
I should go up there and help him.
我该上去帮他的
Who am I kidding? I should not do that.
我骗谁呢 我才不该那么做呢
Watch out. Here comes the Spider-Man.
小心 蜘蛛侠来了
You like my new toy?
喜欢我的新玩具吗
Cost me a fortune, but, hey, can't take it with you, right?
花了好多钱 但反正那东西死了也用不着
You came all this way. Watch the test.
你大老远跑来看测试
It's a hell of a freaking light show.
流光溢彩的
You're gonna love this.
你肯定喜欢
[探针启动]
No! No, don't do this! Stop!
不 别这么做 停下
You don't know what it can do! You'll kill us all!
你不知道会有什么结果 你会害死所有人的
I see multiple dimensions opening!
多个维度打开了
That was three, four and five separate dimensions.
三 四 五个不同的维度
It's unstable! We should stop.
但状态不稳定 我们该停下
Norm, what's your take on head trauma?
诺曼 你对头部创伤怎么看
I tried to warn you, pal.
我警告你了 伙计
[警告]
Goblin, no! Get him outta there!
绿魔 不 把他拿开
Wilson! Where are we?
威尔森 你在哪
Really weird.
好奇怪
Wilson!
威尔森
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just resting.
我没事 我就是在休息
- Can't you get up? - Yeah.
- 你能起来吗 - 嗯
Yeah, I always get up.
嗯 我总能起来
The coughing's probably not a good sign.
咳嗽可能不是好现象
Find him. Now.
找到他 快
Listen, we gotta team up here. We don't have that much time.
听着 我们得合作 我们时间不多了
This override key is the only way to stop the collider.
这把覆写钥匙是中止对撞机的唯一办法
Swing up there, use this key, push the button and blow it up.
飞上去 插入钥匙 按下按钮 把它炸飞
You need to hide your face.
你得把脸遮住
You don't tell anyone who you are.
不要把你的身份告诉别人
No one can know. He's got everyone in his pocket.
绝不能让人知道 他控制了所有人
- What? - If he turns the machine on again,
- 什么 - 如果他再次开启机器
everything you know will disappear.
你所知的一切都会消失
Your family, everyone.
你的家人 所有人
Everyone.
每一个人
Promise me you'll do this.
向我保证你会做到
I promise.
我保证
Go. Destroy the collider.
去吧 摧毁对撞机
I'll come and find you.
我会去找你的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
Tombstone.
墓石
We're done with tests.
测试到此为止
Get that thing ready to go again. And soon.
准备好再次启动它 尽快
Run faster!
跑快点
These guys are weak.
这些人真没用
I'd say it's nice to see you again, Spider-Man,
我倒想说很高兴再见到你 蜘蛛侠
but it's not.
但我不高兴
Hey, Kingpin. How's business?
金并 生意好吗
Boomin'.
好极了
Nice. Aw, that's a no-no.
好啊 这可不行
This might open a black hole under Brooklyn.
这会在布鲁克林下面打开黑洞的
It can't be worth the risk.
这样的险不值得冒
It's not always about the money, Spider-Man.
并不总是为了钱 蜘蛛侠
Don't you wanna know what I saw in there?
你不想知道我在那里看到了什么吗
Wait.
等等
I know what you're trying to do,
我知道你想做什么
and it won't work.
不会成功的
They're gone.
他们死了
Get rid of the body.
处理掉尸体
What was that?
怎么回事
Kill that guy.
杀了那人
Stop sticking!
别粘了
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
关门小心
Yeah, I think it's a Banksy.
嗯 好像是班克西的作品
Police! Put your hands up!
警察 举起手来
Miles? Miles?
迈尔斯
Why aren't you at school?
你怎么没在学校
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Miles? ¿Qué te pasa?
迈尔斯 怎么了
Is it the earthquake?
是因为地震吗
Can I sleep here tonight?
我今晚能睡这里吗
Miles. It's a weeknight.
迈尔斯 现在不是周末
You made a commitment to that school.
你应该遵守校规的
Jeff, he's upset.
杰夫 他正难过呢
Of course you can stay.
你当然可以住下
- Dad? - Yeah.
- 爸爸 - 嗯
Do you really hate Spider-Man?
你真的恨蜘蛛侠吗
Yeah. I mean, with a vigilante, there is...
是啊 这种义警…
Jeff, mi amor.
杰夫 亲爱的
What? He asked me.
怎么了 他问的
Baby, you know how I feel about Spider-Man. Come on.
亲爱的 你知道我对蜘蛛侠的看法 拜托
Tú sabes que él te quiere mucho.
你知道他很爱你
That's why he's tough on you. You know that, right?
所以他才对你那么严格 你知道吧
Mom, do you ever think about moving out of Brooklyn?
妈妈 你考虑过搬出布鲁克林吗
Our family doesn't run from things, Miles.
我们家的人从来不逃避 迈尔斯
Yeah, I know.
我知道
What's that about?
他是怎么回事
He's having a hard time, Jeff.
他现在不好过 杰夫
When it gets hard,
越是艰难
that's when he's gotta stick it out.
越是要坚持到底
We interrupt this broadcast for a special report.
我们先插播一条特别新闻
[布朗克斯][布鲁克林]
[曼哈顿]
[皇后区]
Sad news tonight.
今晚传来悲哀的消息
The hero known as Spider-Man has died
被人称为蜘蛛侠的英雄死了
after injuries related to another powerful earthquake in Brooklyn.
死于布鲁克林又一次强地震造成的伤势
Multiple sources are confirming
多个消息源证实
that Peter Parker, a 26-year-old grad student
彼得·帕克 一名二十六岁的研究生
and part-time photographer
和兼职摄影师
operated as Spider-Man for at least a decade.
作为蜘蛛侠行事了至少十多年
He is survived by his wife, Mary Jane,
他留下一位妻子 玛丽·简
and his aunt, May Parker.
和婶婶梅·帕克
Our hero, Spider-Man, is gone.
我们的英雄 蜘蛛侠 去世了
[纽约英雄 蜘蛛侠 被发现死亡 享年26岁]
My husband, Peter Parker,
我丈夫彼得·帕克
was an ordinary person.
只是个普通人
He always said it could've been anyone behind the mask.
他总说戴面具的可能是任何人
He was just the kid who happened to get bit.
他只是那个恰好被咬了的孩子
I'm going to miss him.
我会想他的
[斯坦收藏 打折]
Yeah.
We were friends, you know.
我们还是朋友呢
Can I return it if it doesn't fit?
如果不合身我能退吗
It always fits
总会合身的
eventually.
最终会的
[拒不接受退货或退款]
He didn't ask for his powers,
他没想要获得异能
but he chose to be Spider-Man.
但他选择了做蜘蛛侠
My favorite thing about Peter
我最爱彼得的一点
is that he made us each feel powerful.
是他让我们每个人都觉得强大
We all have powers of one kind or another.
我们都有某种力量
But in our own way.
以我们各自的方式
We are all Spider-Man.
我们都是蜘蛛侠
And we're all counting on you.
我们都指望你了
They're counting on me.
他们就指望我了
Probably not you specifically. I think it's a metaphor.
可能不是专指你 我觉得是个隐喻
[蜘蛛侠的真实人生故事]
[只有一个办法 比利]
[你得大胆去做]
[不管如何危险 不管多么冒险]
[蜘蛛侠死了]
[彼得·帕克]
I'm sorry, Mr. Parker.
抱歉 帕克先生
That thing you gave me, that key
你给我的那东西 那把钥匙
I think I really messed it up.
好像被我弄坏了
I wanna do what you asked.
我想做你要我做的事
I really do.
真的
But I'm sorry.
但对不起
I'm not sure I'm the guy.
我觉得我不是合适的人
I can't do this without you.
没有你我做不到
Hey, kid.
孩子
What did I do to him?!
我对他做了什么
No.
Who are you?
你是谁
All right, people, let's do this one last time.
好了 各位 我们再最后说一次
《超凡蜘蛛侠》
My name is Peter B. Parker.
我名叫彼得·B·帕克
[你好 我名叫彼得·B·帕克]
I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了
And for the last 22 years,
这二十二年来
I thought I was the one and only Spider-Man.
我以为我是唯一的蜘蛛侠
What a day.
今天真够呛
I'm pretty sure you know the rest.
我确信其他的你都知道了
You see, I saved the city, fell in love, I got married,
我拯救城市 坠入爱河 步入婚姻
saved the city some more, maybe too much.
继续拯救城市 也许救了太多次了
My marriage got testy, made some dicey money choices.
我的婚姻遭遇危机 做了些冒险的投资
[买 买 买][一生一次的投资机遇]
[点评 TGI蜘蛛侠餐厅烂爆了]
Don't invest in a spider-themed restaurant.
不要投资蜘蛛侠主题餐厅
[TGI蜘蛛侠][停业]
Then like 15 years passed.
然后大概四五年过去了
Super boring.
超级无趣
I broke my back, a drone flew into my face,
我摔断了脊椎 一架无人机撞我脸上了
I buried Aunt May.
我安葬了梅婶婶
My wife and I split up.
我老婆和我离婚了
But I handled it like a champion.
但我昂首挺胸面对这一切
'Cause, you know what,
因为 你猜怎么着
no matter how many times I get hit,
无论我被打倒多少次
I always get back up.
我总是能站起来
And I got a lot of time to reflect and work on myself.
我有许多时间反思以及提升自我
Did you know that seahorses, that they mate for life?
你知道一对海马会终生为伴吗
Could you imagine?
你能想象吗
A seahorse seeing another seahorse
一只海马 遇见另一只海马
and then making it work?
然后一直在一起
She wanted kids and...
她想要孩子
And it scared me.
这把我吓坏了
[呼叫玛丽·简]
[呼叫结束]
I'm pretty sure I broke her heart.
我确信我伤了她的心
Flash-forward: I'm in my apartment doing push-ups,
快进 我在我的公寓里做着俯卧撑
doing ab crunches, getting strong,
做着仰卧起坐 正健着身
when this weird thing happened.
然后就发生了这件怪事
And I gotta say, weird things happen to me a lot.
我必须说一句 我身上经常发生怪事
But this was real weird.
但这次是真的诡异
You see, I was in New York, but things were different.
你瞧 我依旧在纽约 但一切都不一样了
Also, I was dead.
而且 我死了
[纽约英雄 蜘蛛侠 被发现死亡 享年26岁]
And blond.
还变成了金发
I was kind of perfect.
几乎是一副完美的样子
It was like looking in a mirror.
简直就像是照镜子一样
I have a feeling that the thing that brought me here
我有种感觉 那个把我拽到这里的东西
was the thing that got him killed.
就是害死他的东西
You wanna know what happened next?
你想知道接下来发生了什么吗
Me, too.
我也想知道
Who are you?
你是谁
What are you doin' over there?
你在那边干什么呢
Freeze! P.D.N.Y.
不许动 纽约警局
Stop!
站住
Are you kidding me right now?
你是在逗我吗
Stop! Stop!
站住 站住
I gotcha. I gotcha.
跟我走 跟我走
Hey, kid. Drop the body.
小子 放下尸体
- Hey, kid. Get over here! - Come on, now!
- 小子 到这边来 - 快过来
See you, officers!
再见 警官们
Aw, come on.
拜托
- Hey, kid. - Kid, come on, now!
- 小子 - 小子 快过来
Put 'em up, son!
举起手 小子
Adiós?
再见
[彼得·帕克]
Help! Somebody stop that train!
救命 让列车停下来
What the...?
搞什么…
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm gonna die!
我要死了
Looks like a child dressed like Spider-Man
看起来像是一个小孩扮成蜘蛛侠的样子
dragging a homeless corpse behind a train.
拖着一个流浪汉的尸体吊在列车后面
Yes! I didn't kill you.
太好了 我没要了你的命
- Who are you? - Who are you?
- 你是谁 - 你又是谁
Why are you trying to kill me?
你为什么想要杀了我
I'm not. I'm trying to save you.
我没有 我是想救你
Hey, maybe you guys can go around?
麻烦大家绕一下好吗
All right. Thanks, New York.
好的 谢谢你 纽约
What was that?
那是什么
Kid electrocuted me
小孩电击了我
with his hands.
用他的手
- You're like me. - I got some questions.
- 你跟我一样 - 我有问题问你
Why do you look like Peter Parker?
你为什么长得像彼得·帕克
Because I am Peter Parker.
因为我就是彼得·帕克
Then why aren't you dead? And why is your hair different?
那你为什么没死 还有你的头发为什么变了
Why are you older? And why is your body a different shape?
你为什么变老了 连体型也不一样了
Pretty sure you just called me fat.
你是说我胖吧
No, no, just...
不不 只是…
Hey, listen. You don't look so hot either, kid.
听着 你看上去也没有多型嘛 小子
Most superheroes don't wear their own merch.
大部分超级英雄都不会穿自己的周边
- Are you a ghost? - No.
- 你是鬼魂吗 - 不是
- Are you a zombie? - Stop it.
- 你是僵尸吗 - 闭嘴
- Am I a zombie? - You're not even close.
- 那是我变成了僵尸吗 - 猜得太离谱了
Are you from another dimension?
你是从另一个维度来的吗
Like a parallel universe
比如一个
where things are like this universe but different?
和这个宇宙差不多但又不同的平行宇宙
And you're Spider-Man in that universe?
而你是那个宇宙的蜘蛛侠
But somehow traveled to this universe,
但不知怎么的来了这个宇宙
but you don't know how?
而你不清楚原因
That was really just a guess?
你那真的只是随口一猜吗
We learned about it in physics.
我们在物理课上学过
- Quantum theory. - This is amazing!
- 量子力学 - 这简直是太棒了
You can teach me like Peter said he would.
你可以像彼得承诺的那样教我
Before he died.
他死之前承诺的
- Yeah. Exactly. - Yeah, right.
- 没错 - 可不是嘛
Look, I made a promise to him.
听着 我向他保证过
Here's lesson number one, kid.
这是第一课 小子
Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands.
别光注意嘴 要注意手
Peter, seriously...
彼得 认真的…
Trust me, kid.
相信我 小子
This'll all make you a better Spider-Man.
这一切都会让你成为更好的蜘蛛侠
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
No, I'm not.
不 我不好
What's going on with your body?
你的身体出什么问题了
I don't think my atoms are real jazzed
我觉得我的原子不太乐意
about being in the wrong dimension.
来到这个错误的维度
Look, I'm not looking for a side gig as a Spider-Man coach.
听着 我不想找份当蜘蛛侠教练的兼职
I got a lot going on in my dimension.
我在我那个维度有好多事要做
"With great power comes great..."
能力越大 责任…
Don't you dare finish that sentence.
你敢把这句话说完试试
Don't do it! I'm sick of it.
不许说 我受够了这句话
Want my advice? Go back to being a regular kid.
想听我的建议吗 回去做个普通孩子吧
I don't have a choice!
我没有选择
Kingpin's got a supercollider.
金并有台超级对撞机
He's tryin' to kill me.
他想杀了我
- What did you just say? - Kingpin's tryin' to kill me.
- 你刚刚说了什么 - 金并想要杀了我
Who cares about that. Where's the collider?
谁关心那个呀 那台对撞机在哪
Brooklyn. Under Fisk Tower.
布鲁克林 菲斯克大厦底下
- Goodbye. - Where you going?
- 再见 - 你要去哪
When it runs again,
等机器再次启动的时候
I'll jump in and get back to my life.
我就跳进去回到我的世界
You can't let them run it.
你不能让他们启动机器
I'm supposed to destroy it
我应该把它毁了
so it never runs again or everyone's gonna die.
这样它就再也没法启动 不然所有人都会死
"Or everyone's gonna die." That is what they always say.
“不然所有人都会死”他们总是这么说
But there's always a little bit of time before everybody dies
但在所有人死之前总有那么一点时间
and that's when I do my best work.
那时就该我上场了
Aren't you gonna need this?
你难道不需要这个吗
Aw, you have a goober. Give it.
你有个小装置 拿来
Wait, no. Not so fast. He called it an override key.
等等 不行 别急 他称之为覆写钥匙
There's always a bypass key, a virus key,
总是有这么一把绕路钥匙 病毒钥匙
a who-cares key.
随便一把什么钥匙
I can never remember,
我总是记不住
so I always call it a goober. Give it.
所以把它们统称为小装置 拿来
I need it to destroy the collider.
我需要用它去毁灭对撞机
I need it to go home.
我需要用它回家
No! I'll swallow it. Don't play with me.
不 我会把它吞下去的 别耍我
- What? - I said...
- 什么 - 我说…
The collider created a portal that brought me here.
对撞机创造了一个传送门把我带到了这里
And I have to get...
而我得…
Did you break this?
你是把它弄坏了吗
No, it broke.
没有 它自己坏了
I don't remember what happened.
我不记得发生了什么
See, this is why I never had kids.
瞧 这就是为什么我不要孩子
Can't we make another one?
我们不能再做一把吗
No. We can't do anything.
不 我们什么也做不了
Thanks to you, I have to re-steal
拜你所赐 我得去炼金术公司
what your guy stole from Alchemax
把你的蜘蛛侠偷过的东西再偷一次
and make another one of these.
然后重新做一把
If I don't turn off the collider after you leave,
如果在你离开之后我不把对撞机关掉
everyone in this city,
这座城市里的每一个人
my parents, my uncle
我爸妈 我叔叔
and millions of others, will die.
还有上百万其他人都会死
And you're just gonna go home
你就打算这样一走了之
and leave me here to figure this out for myself?
把我留在这里让我自己处理这件事吗
- You good with that, Spider-Man? - Yeah.
- 你觉得可以 蜘蛛侠 - 嗯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Making you feel guilty. Is it working?
让你产生罪恶感 起作用了吗
How could it...? No. Look at me.
怎么可能… 没有 你看看我
Does it look like it's working?
看着像是起作用了吗
No. No, it's not...
不 不 没有…
No! No! No! Do not let him win!
不 不 不 不能让他赢
All right, kid. You win.
行吧 小子 你赢了
Come on, we don't have a second to lose.
来吧 我们一秒都不能浪费
I love this burger. So delicious.
我爱这个汉堡 太好吃了
One of the best burgers I've ever had.
这是我吃过的最好吃的汉堡之一
In my universe, this place closed six years ago.
在我那个宇宙 这地方六年前倒闭了
I don't know why. I really don't.
我不知道为什么 真的想不通
You have money, right? I'm not very liquid right now.
你有带钱吧 我现在手头不是很宽裕
- Can we focus? - Mm-hm. Sure.
- 我们能集中注意力吗 - 当然
- The other Peter... - You gonna eat that?
- 另一个彼得… - 你的还吃吗
I'm listening.
我听着呢
The other Peter said he was gonna be showing me the ropes.
另一个彼得答应要教我怎么做
You got any Spider-Man tips you can tell me now?
你现在有什么蜘蛛侠小贴士可以告诉我吗
Yeah, I got plenty.
嗯 我有一堆
Disinfect the mask.
给面具消毒
You're gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit,
在紧身衣里撒点爽身粉
heavy on the joints.
关节处多撒点
You don't want any chafing, right?
你可不想磨破吧
- Anything else? - Nope, that was everything.
- 还有吗 - 没有了 以上就是全部的了
I think you're gonna be a bad teacher.
我觉得你会是个糟糕的老师
Look up where Alchemax is.
查查炼金术公司在哪里
"A private technological campus in Hudson Valley, New York."
“纽约哈德森谷里的一座私人科技园”
You can teach me to swing on the way there.
你可以在过去的路上教我怎么荡
I'm not swinging to the Hudson Valley, Miles.
我才不要一路荡去哈德森谷呢 迈尔斯
Not after a hearty burger breakfast.
特别是在饱餐了一顿汉堡早餐之后
Keep your legs fresh. You're gonna thank me later.
省点腿力 你等下会感谢我的
- And it's a no on the cape. - I think it's cool.
- 不要披披风 - 我觉得很酷
Take that off. It's disrespectful.
脱掉 那样太不礼貌了
Spider-Man doesn't wear a cape.
蜘蛛侠不披披风
[炼金术公司]
So how do we retrace Peter's steps?
所以我们要如何追溯彼得的脚步
That's a good question.
问得好
What would I do if I were me?
如果我是我的话 我会怎么做
Got it.
有了
Step One: I infiltrate the lab.
第一步 我溜进实验室
Two: Find the head scientist's computer.
二 找到首席科学家的电脑
That lady with the bike is the head scientist.
那个推自行车的女士就是首席科学家
- I saw her in this documentary at school. - Cool!
- 我在学校放的纪录片里见过她 - 棒
Step Three: I reexamine my personal biases.
第三步 我再次检查我的衣服穿没穿好
Step Four: I hack the computer.
第四步 我黑进电脑
It's not technically hacking.
那其实不算黑进去
Not now. Hold on. I just lost my train of thought.
现在不是时候 等等 我的思绪一下断了
Step Five: Download the important stuff.
第五步 下载那个重要的东西
I'll know it when I see it.
我一眼就能看出来哪个重要
Step Six: I grab a bagel from the cafeteria and run.
第六步 我从餐厅拿个百吉饼然后开跑
So, what am I doing?
那我要干什么
Step Seven: You stay here. You're lookout. Very important.
第七步 你留在这里放哨 这非常重要
Look, man. You gotta teach me how to do Spider-Man stuff
听着老兄 你必须教我怎么做蜘蛛侠
or I won't be able to help.
不然我没办法帮上忙
Watch and learn, kid! I'll quiz ya later!
好好看好好学 小子 我晚点考你
Why did I get stuck with the janky, old, broke hobo Spider-Man?!
我为什么会和这个差劲的潦倒失业老蜘蛛侠困在一起
That's new.
那倒是新鲜
Kingpin.
金并
What am I doing? What am I doing?
我在干什么 我在干什么
What am I doing? What am I doing?
我在干什么 我在干什么
Peter!
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Peter!
彼得
- What are you doing here? - Kingpin's here.
- 你在这里干什么 - 金并来了
Just move over.
过去点
You're steppin' on my foot. Go back outside.
你踩到我的脚了 到外面去
No! I can't sit there and let Spider-Man die
不行 我不能袖手旁观
without doing anything about it.
眼睁睁看着蜘蛛侠去死
I'm not doing that again.
我不要再经历一遍了
What?
怎么了
Most people I meet in the workplace try to kill me, so...
我工作时遇到的大部分人都想杀了我
you're a nice change of pace.
换成你这样的也不错
Mr. Fisk! Look at this data.
菲斯克先生 看看这个数据
I know you can't really understand it,
我知道你并不能真正理解
but these are really good numbers.
但这些数据都很不错
And I got the password.
我记住密码了
Mr. Fisk. If we fire again this week
菲斯克先生 如果我们这周再次启动
there could be a black hole under Brooklyn.
可能会在布鲁克林下面出现一个黑洞
You see this? And this?
你看到这个了吗 还有这个
This is multiple dimensions beginning to crash into each other.
这是多维空间开始相互挤压
This is pretty standard Spider-Man stakes.
这是挺标准的蜘蛛侠冒险
You get used to it. Watch this.
你会习惯的 看着
He's gonna say, "You've got 24 hours."
他会说“你有二十四小时”
You've got 24 hours.
你有二十四小时
What this means is there could be a rupture
这意味着在时空连续区
in the space-time continuum.
可能出现断裂
That's bad.
那可糟糕了
Actually, everything she said was bad.
实际上 她说的每一句话都很糟糕
I was lying before.
我刚刚撒谎了
Okay. Hold on. Let me get you some more data.
好吧 等等 让我再给你一些数据
- What are you doing, bud? - I can't move.
- 你在干什么 伙计 - 我动不了了
Okay, relax your fingers.
好了 放松你的手指
We don't have time. Just let go. Be in the moment.
我们没时间了 放手吧 活在当下
I am in the moment. It's a terrible moment.
我正在当下呢 是个糟糕的当下
- I'm not refusing. - No more excuses.
- 我不是想拒绝 - 别再找借口了
I just need more time.
我只是需要多一点时间
They're right there. They're gonna see you.
他们就在门外 他们会看见你的
Miles, you gotta unstick.
迈尔斯 别粘着了
What do you do to relax?
你平时是怎么放松的
Relax. Okay, okay, okay.
放松 好吧好吧好吧
Needless to say, I...
更不用说 我
Oh, for crying out loud.
我的老天爷
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck.
就此打住吧 宝贝 我整个一团糟
You're a wreck, ooh...
你也一团糟
Teenagers: just the worst.
青少年最可怕了
- Miles, where did you go? - I'm right here.
- 迈尔斯 你去哪了 - 我就在这呢
- Where? I can't see ya. - I'm right in front of you.
- 哪里 我看不见你 - 我就在你面前
- Can Spider-Man turn invisible? - Not in my universe.
- 蜘蛛侠能隐形吗 - 在我的宇宙不能
You just poked me in my eye!
你刚刚戳中我的眼睛了
This is incredible. Some kind of fight or flight thing.
这太不可思议了 像是某种打或逃机制
What's that?
那是什么
Remember this password. D-G-F-A-M-P-E-S-A-N-D...
记住密码 大写的DGFAMPESAND
Slow down!
慢点
4$3587653454535! -4-$-3-5-8-7-6-5-3-4-5-4-5-3-5.
- I need to write it down! - Download the schematic.
- 我得拿笔记下来 - 下载电路图
- How do I do that? - While I turn on the charm.
- 我要怎么做 - 我要使出美男计了
Spider-Man?
蜘蛛侠
Didn't see you there.
刚才没看见你
Okay, I'm kinda freaking out right now.
我现在有点惊慌失措
I mean, you're supposed to be dead.
你应该死了才对
Surprise! Okay. That's a no-no. We don't like that.
没想到吧 好了 这可不行 我们不喜欢
This is fascinating.
太迷人了
Okay, that's my face.
好了 这是我的脸
An entirely different Peter Parker.
完全不同的彼得·帕克
Little bit of a gut, perhaps from dimensional warping.
有点小肚腩 也许是因为时空扭曲
Oh, yeah-yeah-yeah. I was way flatter before I warped.
对对对 我扭曲之前苗条多了
Travel through the multiverse
穿过多重宇宙
appears to have deteriorated the...
似乎恶化了…
What was the rest?!
剩下的几位是什么
Hey, how old are you?
你多大了
'Cause you don't look a day over 35.
你看起来可不像三十五岁
They said I was crazy! They said I was crazy!
他们说我疯了 他们说我疯了
You showed 'em you're not crazy.
你就得让他们看看 你没疯
This might pinch a little.
这可能会有点疼
I know. I just need to get these samples.
我知道 我只是必须取些样本
Okay.
好吧
Organize your desktop, lady.
整理一下桌面好吗 女士
Just complete cellular decay.
细胞完全衰退
I've never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这样的案例
What are you doing?
你在搞什么
I'm just taking the whole thing.
我把整台电脑一起搬走
And obviously you've been glitching.
很显然你出了故障
"Glitchin'"? No. Why would you even say that?
“故障”不 你为什么这么说
If you stay in this dimension too long,
如果你在这个维度待得太久
your body's gonna disintegrate.
你的身体将会瓦解
Do you know how painful that would be, Peter Parker?
你知道那会有多痛苦吗 彼得·帕克
I don't know.
不知道
You can't imagine.
你无法想象
And I, for one, can't wait to watch.
而我 已经等不及想看了
What did you say your name was?
你说你叫什么来着
Dr. Olivia Octavius.
奥利维亚·奥克塔维斯博士
Can I assume that your friends call you Doc Ock?
我大胆猜下 你的朋友是叫你章鱼博士吗
My friends actually call me Liv.
我的朋友叫我小维
My enemies call me Doc Ock.
我的敌人才叫我章鱼博士
I got this! Run!
有我呢 跑
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
- I got it! - Oh, you "Got it," Peter?
- 有我呢 - “有我呢”彼得
I got it handled, buddy!
我能解决 伙计
Everything is fine!
一切都好
- Okay, this is a little bit bad. - You're chatty.
- 好吧 这有点不妙 - 你话真多
Gotta go.
得走了
This is the moment that I'm losin' the fight.
我就是从这一刻开始落下风
Let me tell you the good news. We don't need the monitor.
我告诉你个好消息吧 我们不需要显示器
Peter!
彼得
You didn't tell me you had an invisible friend!
你没告诉我你有个隐形的朋友
Could you give me that back, young man?
你能把它还给我吗 年轻人
Peter!
彼得
It's proprietary.
这是专有物品
- This'd be a good time to turn invisible. - Yep.
- 现在是隐身的完美时机 - 是
Okay, not gonna turn invisible. Selecting a bagel.
好吧 不隐形了 选个百吉饼
Act super normal.
举止正常点
Spider-Man?
蜘蛛侠
You know, that's funny,
说来有趣
I get that a lot.
这话我经常听到
- Spider-Man? - Hey! Hands up!
- 蜘蛛侠 - 举起手来
- Now we do a switchy-switchy. - What?
- 我们来换个手 - 什么
Get back here!
回来
Where do you think you're going?
你们以为自己能去哪
- He took a bagel! - Time to swing,
- 他拿了百吉饼 - 该荡起来了
- just like I taught ya. - When did you teach me that?
- 就像我教你的那样 - 你什么时候教我了
I didn't. It's a little joke for team-building.
我没有 就是团队建设的一个小笑话
- All right, you ready? - Of course I'm not ready!
- 好了 准备好了吗 - 当然没有
I can't do this yet!
我还办不到
Everybody knows that the best way to learn
大家都知道学习的最好时机
is under intense life-threatening pressure.
就是经历生死攸关的考验的时候
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点
What are you doing down there?
你在下面做什么呢
I run better than I swing.
我跑得比荡得快
You gotta swing or they'll catch you.
你必须荡起来 不然他们会抓到你
This is what you wanted.
你不是一直想荡吗
Come back, little boy.
快回来 小朋友
Aim with your hips! Look where you want it to hit.
用臀部发力 想粘哪儿就看哪儿
Square your shoulders. Don't forget to follow through!
挺起胸膛 别忘了带动身体
Don't shoot off your back foot.
重心在后脚时不要发射
- That's too many things! - Then stop listening to me!
- 太多了记不过来 - 那就别听我的
That's the best idea you've had all day!
这是你今天给出的最好建议
Nice, Miles!
干得好 迈尔斯
Good. You're doin' it.
好 你掌握了
Double tap to release and thwip it out again.
点两下放手 然后再喷丝
Thwip and release.
喷丝 放手
- And thwip. Release. Thwip. - And release.
- 喷丝 放手 喷丝 - 放手
You're a natural. Thwip. Release.
你很有天赋 喷丝 放手
- Feel the rhythm? - Thwip. And release!
- 掌握节奏了吗 - 喷丝 放手
Good, Miles.
很好 迈尔斯
I gotta say, you're amazing, man.
不得不说 你教得很棒
We're a little team!
我们是个小团队了
Me as the teacher who could still do it.
我是宝刀未老的老师
You as the student who can do it, just not as good.
你是初出茅庐的学徒 只是还没那么熟练
I'm proud of us. Is there something you want to say to me?
我为我们骄傲 你有什么想对我说的吗
Peter!
彼得
- What the...? - Who did that?
- 搞什么 - 谁干的
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Gwanda?
格温达
It's Gwen, actually.
事实上是格温
Oh, you know her. Very cool.
你认识她 太好了
I'm from another dimension.
我是从另一个维度来的
I mean, another-another dimension.
与你们都不同的维度
[蜘蛛侠格温]
All right, people. Let's start at the beginning one last time.
好了 伙计们 最后再从头说一遍
My name is Gwen Stacy.
我叫格温·史黛西
I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了
And for the last two years,
过去两年来
I've been the one and only Spider-Woman.
我一直是唯一的蜘蛛女
You guys know the rest.
剩下的你们都清楚了
I joined a band.
我加入了乐队
Saved my dad.
救了我爸
I couldn't save my best friend,
我没能救下我最好的朋友
Peter Parker,
彼得·帕克
so now I save everyone else.
现在我要拯救其他人
And I don't do friends anymore,
我不再交朋友了
just to avoid any distractions.
只是为了能全神贯注
And one day this weird thing happened.
有一天 怪事发生了
And I mean, like, really weird.
真的很奇怪
I was blown into last week.
我被炸进了上一周
Literally.
一点不夸张
I landed in New York, but not my New York.
我着陆在纽约 但不是我生活的纽约
Lucky for these folks,
还好他们走运
Spider-Man was there to save the day.
蜘蛛侠及时到场拯救了大家
My Spider-sense told me to head to Visions Academy.
我的蜘蛛通感告诉我前往愿景学院
...you guys are early.
你们来得早了
Wasn't sure why until I met you.
当时不明白为什么 直到遇见你
I like your haircut.
你喜欢你的发型
You don't get to like my haircut.
你没资格再跟我提这茬
Let's go.
我们走
How many more Spider-People are there?
还有多少跟我们一样的蜘蛛人
Save it for Comic-Con.
等漫展再说吧
What's Comic-Con?
漫展是什么
You're dead, Spider-Man.
你死定了 蜘蛛侠
Wilson! What are you doing?
威尔逊 你在做什么
Vanessa.
凡妮莎
Richard, come on.
理查德 我们走
Vanessa! Richard!
凡妮莎 理查德
No!
Don't look back, honey. It's okay. It's okay.
别回头 宝贝 没事的 没事的
I killed Spider-Man.
我杀了蜘蛛侠
Why did I just see two more?
为什么又看到了两个
There's three, actually.
事实上有三个
No, this is good. This is very, very good.
不 这是好事 这非常好
This means you get what you want.
这意味着你能得偿所愿了
It means my collider works.
意味着我的对撞机好用
All we have to do is kill a couple of Spiders.
我们只要杀死几只臭蜘蛛就行
And the collider will bring your family back.
对撞机会让你的家人复活的
As many families as you want.
想要多少都行
Tomorrow, at my collider.
明天 在我的对撞机集合
Our collider.
我们的对撞机
He broke this?
他弄坏的
Yeah. He's actually really embarrassed about it, so...
对 他其实挺不好意思的
just keep it between us, okay?
所以别跟外人说 好吗
I know where we can make a new one.
我知道哪儿能做个新的
And we won't let him break it this time.
我们这次不会再让他把它弄坏了
I'm sorry about your friend.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
Thanks, Miles.
谢了 迈尔斯
I know how hard this is.
我知道这有多难受
To have to figure this stuff out on your own.
必须自己琢磨明白这些事
It's kinda nice not being the only Spider-person around.
知道自己不是唯一一个蜘蛛侠 其实感觉还不错
Yeah.
是啊
If you ever decide to do friends again,
你什么时候想再开始交朋友
I could always open up a slot.
我永远都等着你
I'll keep you posted.
我会让你知道的
Cool.
We should probably go.
我们也许应该离开
Peter, we're literally on the doorstep.
彼得 我们都到门口了
[皇后区某处]
Bad idea. This is a bad idea.
坏主意 这是个坏主意
Just relax.
放松点
You guys are all very sweet,
你们很贴心
but no more fans today, please.
但今天不接待粉丝了
I'm not ready for this.
我还没准备好
Peter?
彼得
Hey, Aunt May.
梅姨
So this is gonna sound crazy,
这可能听上去很疯狂
but I'm pretty sure that I'm from an...
但我很确定 我来自…
An alternate dimension.
另一个维度
Yeah.
You look tired, Peter.
你看上去很累 彼得
Well, I am tired.
我确实很累
- And older. And thicker. - Yeah. I've heard that already.
- 老了 厚实了 - 对 这话我听过了
Oh, jeez. Are those sweatpants?
天呐 那是运动裤吗
Yup, that's what they are.
对 就是运动裤
I was there, when it all happened.
我当时在场 彼得被杀的时候
I am so sorry.
我很遗憾
And what dimension are you from?
你来自哪个维度
Brooklyn.
布鲁克林
Did Peter have a place where we could make another one of these?
彼得有没有地方让我们再做一个这个
A goober.
一个小装置
Follow me.
跟我来
Oh, yeah, I got one of these, too.
我也有个这地方
A little, old shed where I keep my Spider-gear.
一个小破棚子 放我的蜘蛛侠装备
I mean, this place is pretentious.
这地方太浮夸了
Dude. Was yours anything like this?
老兄 你的棚子也这样吗
Mine was like this,
我的跟这很像
but take away the jeep, the plane.
但没有越野车 飞机
Imagine it way smaller. Imagine a futon.
比这小得多 想象这里是个沙发床
I feel sad for this guy.
我可怜这家伙
Hey, Peter.
彼得
I think this is a cape.
我觉得这是个斗篷
Peter knew how dangerous the job was.
彼得一直清楚这份工作有多危险
But he figured the only one who could stop this guy
但他觉得 唯一一个能阻止这家伙的
was Spider-Man.
就是蜘蛛侠
Kingpin knows we're coming.
金并知道我们要来
We're going to be outnumbered.
我们会寡不敌众的
Don't be so sure.
别太早下结论
You might need these.
你们可能需要这些
You think you're the only people who thought to come here?
你以为只有你们想到要来这儿吗
Hey, fellas.
伙计们
Is he in black and white?
他是黑白画风吗
Where's that wind coming from? We're in a basement.
风是从哪来的 我们可是在地下室
Wherever I go, the wind follows.
不管我到哪儿 风总是相随
And the wind, it smells like rain.
而这风 终将幻化成雨
Hi, guys!
伙计们
This could literally not get any weirder.
这真是不能更诡异了
It can get weirder.
还真可以
I just washed my hands. That's why they're wet.
我刚洗完手 所以是湿的
No other reason.
没别的原因
You're like me.
你跟我一样
《蜘猪侠》 《蜘蛛侠佩妮》 《暗影蜘蛛侠》
My name is Peter Parker.
[暗影蜘蛛侠]我名叫彼得·帕克
My name is Peni Parker.
我名叫佩妮·帕克
My name is Peter Porker.
[彼得·波克是蜘猪侠]我名叫彼得·波克
I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了
I was bitten by a radioactive pig.
我被一只放射性的猪咬了
In my universe, it's 1933,
在我的宇宙 现在是一九三三年
and I'm a private eye.
我是个私家侦探
I like to drink egg creams,
我喜欢喝蛋蜜乳
and I like to fight Nazis. A lot.
我喜欢打击纳粹 超喜欢
I'm from New York in the year 3145.
我来自三一四五年的纽约
I have a psychic link with a spider
我与一只蜘蛛产生了心灵感应
who lives inside my father's robot.
它住在我爸的机器人里
And we're best friends. Forever.
我们是最好的朋友 永远是
Sometimes I let matches burn down to my fingertips
有时我让火柴烧到我的指尖
just to feel something, anything.
只为了有所感觉 什么感觉都行
I'm a photographer for the Daily Beagle.
我是《每日猎犬报》的摄影师
When I'm not pooching around,
我不四处拱的时候
I'm working like a dog,
我像狗一样工作
trying to sniff out the latest story.
试图嗅到最新的消息
I frolic and I dance
我欢闹 我跳舞
And I do this with my pants...
我做这些的时候把裤子…
Okay! Enough!
好了 够了
So how did you get here?
你们怎么到这里的
Well, it's kind of a long story.
说来话长了
Maybe not that long.
也许没那么长
And now we're just trying to find a way home.
现在 我们只想找到回家的方法
The only way home is back through that collider gizmo.
回家的唯一方法就是通过那个对撞机
The only trouble is...
唯一的问题是…
One of us has to stay behind and destroy it.
我们当中得有人留下 毁掉它
I'll do it.
我来
No, no, no. You guys don't get it.
不不不 你们不明白
Don't get what?
不明白什么
None of you can stay here. If you stay here, you'll die.
你们谁也不能留下来 否则你们会死的
I'm the guy who's gonna turn it off.
我才是要关掉它的人
And I'm gonna get you all home before I do.
我会先把你们都送回家 然后再行动
Look, I made a promise. So I have to keep it.
我许下过承诺 所以一定要履行
Who are you again?
再问下你是谁
This is Miles.
他叫迈尔斯
And he's gonna save the multiverse.
他会拯救多重宇宙
Yeah, man.
没错
This kid can turn himself invisible.
这个孩子可以隐身
Watch this. He can do it now.
瞧好了 他现在就可以
- I can't do it on command. - He can't do it on command.
- 我没办法随意做到 - 他没办法随意做到
But it is cool. Show 'em the zappy thing, Miles.
但确实酷 让他们看你发蛛丝 迈尔斯
- Can't do it on command. - He can't do it on command.
- 没办法随意做到 - 他没办法随意做到
But he can do so much more, like, what else do you do?
但他还有许多本事 你还有什么本事
- Just those two things. - Just those two things.
- 只有那两样 - 只有那两样
Aw, man.
天啊
Look, I've seen him in action. He's got potential.
我看过他行动时的样子 他有潜力
I think he's gonna get us home.
我觉得他能送我们回家
Okay, little fella,
好吧 小家伙
Kingpin's gonna send a lot of mugs after ya.
金并会派很多混蛋来追你
I'm talkin' hard boys, real biscuit boxers.
我说的是狠角色 真正的厉害拳手
Can you fight them all off at once?
你能瞬间把他们都打倒吗
Well, I haven't actually fought anyone.
其实我还没和任何人打过架
Surprise attack!
突然袭击
Can you rewire a mainframe while being shot at?
你能在枪林弹雨中给主机重新布线吗
- Can I what? - Show me!
- 我能做什么 - 让我看看
Surprise attack!
突然袭击
Can you swing and flip with the grace of a trained dancer?
你能像训练有素的舞者一样摇荡翻转吗
Can you close off your feelings so you don't get crippled
你能封锁自己的感情 免得陷入
by the moral ambiguity of your violent actions?
因自己的暴力行为导致的道德困境中吗
Can you help your aunt create an online dating profile
你能帮你婶婶在交友网站写简介
so she can get out of the dang house once in a while?
让她可以偶尔走出这该死的屋子吗
Can you float through the air
你能在闻到美味馅饼时
- when you smell a delicious pie? - What?
- 飘到空中吗 - 什么
- Can you be strong? - Ruthless?
- 你够坚强吗 - 冷酷无情
- Disciplined? - I don't know. Maybe.
- 严于律己 - 我不知道 可能吧
- Psychic? - Show me some moxie, soldier!
- 心灵感应 - 让我瞧瞧你的胆量 大兵
Above all, no matter how many times you get hit,
最重要的是 不论被打倒多少次
can you get back up?
你都能重新站起来吗
'Cause when a Spider-Man is on the floor...
因为当蜘蛛侠被击倒在地时
When you think you can't keep goin'...
当你感到支撑不下去时…
- Come on, Miles. - Come on, Miles.
- 快点 迈尔斯 - 快点 迈尔斯
- You can do this. - Guys, cool it.
- 你可以的 - 各位冷静点
- Get up, Miles. You can do it! - Get up, Miles.
- 快起来 你可以的 - 起来 迈尔斯
Come on, Miles. Get up.
快点 迈尔斯 快起来
You need to be more honest with yourself about this.
你得想想清楚 别骗自己了
He's not ready. It's obvious.
他没准备好 显而易见
There's no way. He's just a kid.
绝对不可能的 他只是个孩子
If he can't do this, we have to stay and do it for him.
如果他做不了 我们就要留下来替他完成
He's looking right at us while we talk about him.
我们谈论他的时候 他正看着我们
Miles? Miles?
迈尔斯 迈尔斯
You see that? He can, um...
你们看见了吧 他可以…
He can turn invisible.
他可以隐身
[爸爸][你有一条新留言]
Miles, what is going on with you?
迈尔斯 你怎么了
Nobody's heard from you. We don't know what's going on.
谁都没有你的消息 我们不知道发生了什么
Look, if you're hidin' something from us, you need to come clean.
如果你有事瞒着我们 你得坦白交代
You call me back. Now.
给我回电话 马上
[医院]
He's not answering me either.
他也不接我电话
[迈尔斯][亚伦·戴维斯]
[亚伦·戴维斯][正在呼叫]
It's Aaron. I'm outta town for a few days.
我是亚伦 我要出城几天
I'll hit you when I'm back. Peace.
回来后再打给你 再见
Aaron, it's Jeff.
亚伦 我是杰夫
Look, I need you to call me if you've heard from Miles.
如果你有迈尔斯的消息 一定要打给我
He has a...
他…
He has a soft spot for you, and...
他喜欢你 而且…
and we haven't heard from him.
我们一直没有他的消息
And you know I wouldn't reach out if this wasn't important.
你知道如果不重要 我不会联系你的
Hope you're good.
祝你顺利
Dear Uncle Aaron.
亲爱的亚伦叔叔
I gotta do something, and I don't know if I can do it.
我得去做件事 但我不知道能不能做到
I'm scared, man.
我很害怕
I'm just tired of lettin' everybody down.
我只是厌倦了让所有人失望
You're the only one I can talk to.
你是我唯一能倾诉的人
I just wish you were here.
如果你在这里就好了
Hello, Mr. Fisk.
你好 菲斯克先生
I've got the security tapes from the tunnel right here.
我拿到了隧道的监控录像
If the kid's out there, I'll find him.
如果那小孩在的话 我会找到他
You know me, sir. I don't ever quit.
你了解我的 先生 我从不放弃
This is...
这个是…
- Purple. - No.
- 紫色 - 不对
- Blue? - No.
- 蓝色 - 不对
Has anyone heard from Miles?
有人有迈尔斯的消息吗
Look, he's just clearing his head. I know the kid.
他只是想理清思绪 我了解那孩子
He's got what it takes.
他拥有足够的能力
I bet you he's gonna come back through that door,
我和你打赌 他回来的时候 会充满活力
recharged and ready to fight.
斗志满满地走进这扇门
- My uncle. - Hey, where have you been?
- 我叔叔 - 你去哪了
My uncle Aaron, he's... he's the Prowler.
我叔叔亚伦 他是… 他是徘徊者
- Slow down, slow down. - He... he works for Kingpin.
- 慢点 别着急 - 他为金并工作
He tried to kill me!
他想杀了我
This is a pretty hard-core origin story.
这硬核故事倒是挺新鲜啊
It's okay. It's okay. We're gonna figure it out.
没事的 没事的 我们会解决的
- Were you followed? - No, I... I don't think so.
- 你被跟踪了吗 - 我觉得没有吧
- Cute place. Real homey. - Oh, great. It's Liv.
- 可爱的家 很温馨 - 好了 是小维
I guess I was followed.
看来我被跟踪了
Oh, no.
不好
Get out of here, kid.
快离开这里 孩子
You messed up bigtime, kid. Very sloppy.
你惹上大麻烦了 孩子 可太粗心大意了
[瞧瞧这些小蜘蛛][翻译自西班牙语]
Let me guess. You're Scorpion. Well, we're the Spider gang.
我来猜猜 你是蝎子 我们是蜘蛛帮
Would you mind taking this outside?
你们可以移步到屋外吗
We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance.
我们不挑舞厅 只管跳舞就好
I think I'll be taking that.
我觉得我要拿走那个
Stand, niñito, dale. Prepárate a morir.
站起来小鬼 来吧 受死吧
Man, stupid pillows.
天啊 这些破枕头
I said, take it outside!
我说了 去外面打
I got it!
我拿到了
I got this, buddy. Leave the kid alone!
我来处理 伙计 别碰那孩子
No, no, no! No!
不 不要
You gotta go, man.
你得离开
All vehicles in the area,
区域内各单位
we have a disturbance involving multiple Spiderpeople?
发生一起多名蜘蛛人参与的骚乱
Yeah. On my way.
好的 我过去
Give me that thing.
把那玩意给我
Don't be stupid, kid. Hand it over, now!
别犯傻 孩子 快交出来
Nowhere left to run.
无处可逃了
Miles?
迈尔斯
Uncle Aaron.
亚伦叔叔
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Please, Uncle Aaron.
求你了 亚伦叔叔
Prowler.
徘徊者
What are you waitin' for? Finish it.
你还在等什么 干掉他
Get out of here!
快离开这里
No.
不要
Miles.
迈尔斯
Uncle Aaron.
亚伦叔叔
This is my fault.
这是我的错
No, Miles.
不 迈尔斯
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I wanted you to look up to me.
我想让你以我为榜样
I let you down, man. I let you down.
我让你失望 让你失望了
You're the best of all of us, Miles.
你是我们当中最优秀的那个 迈尔斯
You're on your way.
你已踏上你的征程
Just...
只要…
Just keep going.
只要走下去就好
Just keep going.
只要走下去就好
Hands up!
举起手来
Put your arms up. Now!
把手举起来 快点
Turn around.
转身
Aaron, no. No!
亚伦 不 不要
All units.
各单位
I want an APB on a new Spider-Man.
我要对一名新出现的蜘蛛侠发布全境通告
[前程]
Hey, bud.
伙计
You okay?
你还好吗
We've all been there. You know, for me,
我们都经历过 对我来说
for me, it was my Uncle Ben.
对我来说 是本叔叔
For me, it was my Uncle Benjamin.
对我来说 是本杰明叔叔
For me, it was my father.
对我来说 是我父亲
For me, it was my best friend.
对我来说 是我最好的朋友
Miles, the hardest thing about this job is
迈尔斯 这份职责中最艰难的就是
you can't always save everybody.
你无法总是拯救所有人
Look, it was my fault. You wouldn't understand.
这是我的错 你们不会明白
Miles, we're probably the only ones who do understand.
迈尔斯 我们大概是唯一能理解你的人
Oh, no.
不好
That way, that way.
往那边 往那边
Other way, other way, other way, other way.
另一边 另一边 另一边
[想象…如果有不只一个蜘蛛侠]
Hey there.
你好啊
Do animals talk in this dimension?
这个维度里动物能说话吗
'Cause I don't wanna freak him out.
因为我不想吓坏他
What's going on?
怎么了
Bye, Miles.
再见 迈尔斯
Miles, I came to say goodbye.
迈尔斯 我是来道别的
We can say goodbye at the collider.
我们可以在对撞机道别
You're not getting it. You're staying here.
你还没明白 你要留在这里
I need to be there. So you can all go home.
我必须要去那里 这样你们才能回家
They are going home, Miles. I'm the only one stayin'.
他们是要回家 迈尔斯 只有我留下来
You're taking my place? If you stay here, you'll die.
你要代替我 你留下来就会死
I'm doing what needs to be done.
我是在完成必须要做的事
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
我只是想让你听我说
What about MJ?
那玛丽·简呢
Not everything works out, kid.
不是万事都能圆满 孩子
I need the goober.
我要那个小装置
Please don't make me take it from you.
别逼我动手抢
That's not fair!
这不公平
You gotta tell them I can do this.
你得告诉他们我可以的
It wasn't their decision.
这不是他们的决定
I gotta make Kingpin pay!
我要让金并血债血偿
You have to let me make him pay!
你必须让我来逼他血债血偿
Miles, you're gonna get yourself killed.
迈尔斯 你会害死你自己的
But I'm ready. I promise!
但我准备好了 我保证
Then venom-strike me right now.
那现在就用毒液攻击我
Or turn invisible on command so you can get past me.
或者我叫你隐身你就隐身 这样才能过我这关
Look, I know how much you want this, kid.
我明白你有多想做这件事 孩子
Poor little guy.
可怜的小家伙
But you don't have it yet.
但你还没准备好
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
When will I know I'm ready?
我什么时候能知道自己准备好了
You won't. It's a leap of faith.
你没法知道 那是一次信心的飞跃
That's all it is, Miles.
就这样 迈尔斯
A leap of faith.
信仰之跃
Miles.
迈尔斯
Miles, it's your dad.
迈尔斯 我是老爸
Please open the door.
拜托开开门
Miles, I can see your shadow movin' around.
迈尔斯 我能看见你的影子动来动去
Yeah, okay, I get it. I get it. You're still ignoring me.
好吧 我明白 你还是不睬我
Look, can we talk for a minute?
我们能聊聊吗
Something...
出事了…
Something happened to...
那谁出事了…
Look, sometimes people drift apart, Miles.
有时候人们会渐行渐远 迈尔斯
And I don't want that to happen to us, okay?
我不希望我们之间也是如此 好吗
I know I don't always do what you need me to do
我知道我没有在你需要时 做该做的事
or say what you need me to say. But I'm...
说该说的话 但我…
I see this spark in you. It's amazing.
我在你身上看到了闪光 太棒了
It's why I push you. But...
所以我才给你压力 但是…
it's yours.
这都是属于你的
Whatever you choose to do with it, you'll be great.
不管你如何选择 你都会很棒的
Look, call me when you can. Okay?
有时间就打给我 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
You don't have to say it back, though.
不过你不用也跟我说爱我
Took you long enough.
你可真够慢的了
I see this spark in you. It's amazing.
我在你身上看到了闪光 太棒了
Whatever you choose to do with it, you'll be great.
不管你如何选择 你都会很棒的
Our family doesn't run from things.
我们家的人从来不逃避
You're the best of all of us, Miles.
你是我们当中最优秀的那个 迈尔斯
You're on your way.
你已踏上你的征程
Just keep going.
只要走下去就好
When do I know I'm Spider-Man?
我什么时候能知道我成为了蜘蛛侠
You won't.
你没法知道
That's all it is, Miles.
就这样 迈尔斯
A leap of faith.
信仰之跃
Made 'em myself.
我自己做的
They fit perfectly.
完全适合你
Kingpin has a private elevator entrance
金并从他的顶层套房到下面的对撞机
from his penthouse to the collider below.
有一条私人电梯通道
Didn't count on having an audience.
没想到还会有观众
You gotta be kidding me.
有没有搞错
Thank you. It's nice to be with you this evening
谢谢大家 很高兴今晚和各位一起
to celebrate Spider-Man.
纪念蜘蛛侠
He and I were very close. He's always a...
他曾和我亲密无间 他总是…
- What a pig. - I'm right here.
- 真是头猪 - 我在这里呢
Hold on. Get a load of how the waiters are dressed.
等会 仔细瞧瞧侍者们的穿着
It's in poor taste, but...
品味挺差的 但是…
It can't be that easy.
不可能这么简单
It's that easy.
就是这么简单
I just wanna thank Mary Jane Parker
我想感谢玛丽·简·帕克
for being here this evening.
今晚出席
MJ?
玛丽·简
Pay attention.
专心点
It's not your MJ, Peter, okay?
那不是你的玛丽·简好吗 彼得
I'm sorry, I'll be right back.
抱歉 我马上回来
Peter! Come here. Trust me.
彼得 过来 相信我
I've been there. You gotta move on, buddy.
我也经历过 你得向前看 伙计
It will take one second. Let me just...
只要一会就好 让我…
Hello.
你好
I just wondered if we could have some more bread at table 12.
我想请问可不可以给十二号桌再加点面包
Yeah.
好的
I'm just... I'm really sorry.
我… 真的很抱歉
Don't be sorry. It's just bread.
不用抱歉 只是面包而已
I wasn't there for you when you needed me.
在你需要我时 我没有出现
I didn't even try.
我试都没试
That's fine. You know, I should really get going.
没关系 我得先走了
I know I could do better
我知道我可以做得更好
if I just had another chance to give you, uh...
如果再有一次机会能让我给你…
the bread that you deserve.
你应得的面包就好了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Ma'am, we'll take care of that bread right now.
女士 我们马上就准备面包
Well, it's been nice talking to you.
很高兴和你聊天
For you, they should fill this place up with fresh bread.
他们应该为你准备好一屋子的新鲜面包
- You all right, man? - Oh, yeah. Totally.
- 你没事吧 哥们 - 我能有什么事
Good, 'cause we are not getting any bread.
很好 我们没空管面包的事
I'm just sorry my family can't see what we're doing here tonight.
我很遗憾 我的家人无法看到今晚的盛况
Initializing primary ignition sequence.
初始化初级点火序列
Sleep.
睡吧
Start the sequence.
启动序列
Uploading Vanessa Fisk and Richard Fisk DNA sequence.
上传凡妮莎·菲斯克以及理查德·菲斯克的基因序列
Beginning scan for dimensional matches.
开始扫描维度匹配
Secondary ignition in five, four,
二级点火倒计时 五 四
three, two, one.
三 二 一
Peter, you don't have to stay behind. I can do it.
彼得 你不一定要留下来 让我来
It's okay.
我没事
I've made up my mind.
我已经决定了
I'll put the goober in and take over the beam.
我会把小装置插进去 控制射线
After you're gone, I'll blow it up.
等你们都回去之后 我就炸了它
Good luck, guys.
祝你们好运 伙计们
They know we're here.
他们知道我们在这
Nice to see you again, Peter.
很高兴再次遇见你 彼得
I got you covered!
我来掩护你
These guys are the pits.
这群人真碍事
Why is this always difficult?
怎么老是这么麻烦
Where you going, Peter?
你要去哪啊 彼得
Any last words?
有什么遗言吗
Can I get a minute to think about it? You have a pen?
给我一点时间好好想想 你有笔吗
Goodbye, Peter Parker.
再见了 彼得·帕克
Who did that?!
是谁
- Miles? - Spider-Man?
- 迈尔斯 - 蜘蛛侠
Wow, Miles. You're doing it on command!
迈尔斯 你可以控制自己了
It's about time, right?
也该是时候了 对吧
- Miles! - Look who's here!
- 迈尔斯 - 看看谁来了
You figured it out.
你做到了
I love you! I am so proud of you!
我爱你 我真为你感到骄傲
Do I want kids?
我好像想要孩子了
Oh, yeah, I forgot about her.
对了 差点把她忘了
Well, that doesn't look promising.
情况看起来不太乐观啊
No, it doesn't.
谁说不是呢
I've got genetic matches. Hold on.
我找到基因匹配了 等等
It's too risky.
太冒险了
Shut up and turn it up.
闭嘴 快打开
- On your left! - On your right!
- 注意左边 - 右边
I got five o'clock! Three o'clock! Two o'clock!
五点钟方向 三点钟方向 两点钟方向
Every direction!
所有方向
Get to a shelter. I'll be right there.
快去找避难处 我马上过去
I tried the school, but I can't get through.
我给学校打电话了 但是打不通
Guys, are you seeing this?
伙计们 你们看到了吗
Looks like our dimensions are coming to us.
看起来我们的维度正在向我们涌来
Does look cool though, right?
但是还挺帅的 是吧
We gotta get back up there.
我们要回到上面去
Is that all you got?
你就只有这点本事吗
You gonna fight or you just bumping gums?
你会打架还是只会耍嘴皮子
You hard-boiled turtle slapper!
你个作妖的老王八
What are you, some kind of silly cartoon?
你是什么玩意儿 愚蠢的卡通人物吗
You got a problem with cartoons?
你对卡通人物有什么意见吗
Blammo!
受死吧
Did that feel like a cartoon?
还敢小看卡通人物吗
Gwen!
格温
I like your suit.
我喜欢你的战服
Thanks. I made it myself.
谢谢 我自己做的
That was adorable, team! Now, hold on tight!
真有爱 伙计们 抓稳了
Buckle up, guys. This is gonna take a while.
做好准备 这将是一场恶战
All right. Never mind.
好吧 当我没说
Let's end this thing.
让我们做个了断吧
Guys, I got it.
伙计们 交给我吧
I'll go. I'm the one with the goo...
我来吧 它还在我这
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
你一定在逗我
Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands.
别光注意嘴 要注意手
- Miles! - Be careful!
- 迈尔斯 - 小心
That was crazy.
太爽了吧
We taught him that, right?
这是我们的教学成果 对吧
I didn't teach him that. And you definitely didn't.
不是我教的 也肯定不是你
You okay?
你还好吗
Come on.
走吧
Guys, I got control of the beam! Get up here!
伙计们 我控制住射线了 你们快上来
Alert! Quantum polarity has been reversed.
警告 量子极性正在逆转
Guess this is it.
看来就是现在了
Well, nice to know we're not alone.
知道我们不孤单 真好
- Right? - Yeah.
- 对吧 - 是呀
I got the portal open. You first, Peni.
传送门打开了 你先走 佩妮
Thank you, Miles.
谢谢你 迈尔斯
From both of us.
我们俩都感谢你
I, uh, love you all.
我爱你们所有人
I'm taking this cube thing with me.
我把这个魔方带走了
I don't understand it.
虽然我还不明白
But I will.
但是我一定能搞懂
I want you to have this.
我想把这个送给你
It'll fit in your pocket.
放进口袋里应该很合适
That's all, folks.
完结了 伙计们
Is he allowed to say that, legally?
他可以这么说吗 不算侵权吗
Do I get to like the hairdo now?
我现在能说我喜欢你的发型了吗
You know I'm older than you.
你知道我比你大吧
15 months, but it's pretty significant if you ask me.
虽然只有十五个月 但是对我来说还挺重要的
Well, Einstein said time was relative, right?
爱因斯坦说过时间是相对的 对吧
Nice.
好吧
Friends?
我们是朋友吧
Friends.
是的
Cool.
太好了
See you around, Spider-Man.
再见了 蜘蛛侠
Your turn.
该你了
Yeah, yeah. Right.
对 对
You're not going anywhere!
你们哪也去不了
I'll hold him off. You shut this down.
我来拖住他 你把设备关掉
Peter, that wasn't the deal!
彼得 这和计划不一样
Push the green button! Do not wait for me!
按绿色的键 不用等我
- What are you doing? - Peter, you gotta go home!
- 你在干什么 - 彼得 你要回去
This guy could kill you! I can't let Spider-Man die.
这家伙会杀了你的 我不能让蜘蛛侠牺牲
Neither can I.
我也不能
It's okay.
没事的
Yeah, it is okay.
是没事
You gotta go home, man.
你要回去 伙计
How do I know I'm not gonna mess it up again?
我怎么知道我会不会再搞砸一次
You won't.
你不会的
Right.
好吧
It's a leap of faith.
这是一次信心的飞跃
Not bad, kid.
不错嘛 小子
Kingpin!
金并
Nope!
不行
Sorry! That's cheating.
抱歉 这可是作弊
Adiós.
再见啦
I gotta get to that button.
我得到按钮那边去
Oh, no.
Not so easy doing it on your own, is it?
单枪匹马可不容易吧
I can't wait to kill one more Spider-Man.
我已经迫不及待再杀一个蜘蛛侠了
- Where am I? - What?
- 我在哪 - 什么
Wilson?
威尔逊
- Is this what you want, man? - What are you doing?
- 难道这就是你想要的吗 - 你在干什么
Vanessa. Vanessa.
凡妮莎 凡妮莎
- What are we doing here? - I don't know, Richard.
- 我们怎么在这 - 我不知道 理查德
It's me. You know me.
是我啊 你们认识我的
We're leaving now.
我们这就走
Don't go.
别走
Stay with me.
别离开我
Please!
求求你们
You're not stopping this. Not today.
你不能阻止我的计划 绝对不行
I am stopping this. Right now!
我就要阻止你 现在就要
I need backup.
我需要后援
Come on.
加油啊
The real Spider-Man couldn't even beat me.
真正的蜘蛛侠都不能打败我
You're nothing!
你算什么东西
You took my family.
你夺走了我的家庭
And now I'm gonna make sure you never see yours again.
我要让你也家破人亡
Get up, Spider-Man.
站起来 蜘蛛侠
Get up! Come on!
站起来 挺住
Come on. Come on. Come on.
站起来 坚持住啊
I'll always have my family.
我的家人会一直支持我
You ever hear of the shoulder touch?
你听说过肩咚吗
What?
什么
Hey, Kingpin! Push the green button for me!
金并 帮我按下绿色的按钮
Miles? Miles? Are you okay?
迈尔斯 迈尔斯 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
You're probably busy...
你可能在忙
No! I can talk, I can talk.
没有没有 我可以说话
Look, so I came by earlier because...
我之前去找你 是因为
- Your uncle... - I know, Dad.
- 你叔叔… - 我知道的
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah.
没事
Do you know who did it?
你知道凶手是谁吗
I thought I did.
我以为我知道
But I was wrong.
但是我想错了
Look, Miles, what I said at the door,
迈尔斯 我在你房间外面说的话
it wasn't just talk.
不只是说说而已
Look, you know, I was thinking maybe we could find a nice wall,
我是这么想的 我们可以找一面合适的墙
- privately owned, like at the police station, - Ok, dad.
- 非公产 警局的墙就可以 - 好了 爸
- Alright. - and you could "throw up" some of your art.
- 好 - 你可以尽情发挥你的才艺
Man, I'm bad at this.
天 我真是太不擅长了
Okay, Miles. Miles? You there?
迈尔斯 迈尔斯 你还在吗
Oh, come on, man. C-Mobile!
这什么鬼信号
- Officer. - Spider-Man!
- 警官 - 蜘蛛侠
Listen, down there, that was...
听着 刚才真的是
I mean, I owe you...
我欠你…
Okay!
好吧
I look forward to workin' with you.
我很期待跟你共事
Yeah, me, too. I guess.
我也是吧
I don't approve of your methods,
虽然我不赞同你的方式
but we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.
但是我们要求同存异嘛
Thank you for your bravery tonight.
感谢你今晚的勇敢举动
I love you.
我爱你
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
And look behind you!
看你身后
[你的友善街坊蜘蛛侠敬上]
All right. Cool. Yeah.
好吧 太酷了
Thanks, Spider-Man.
谢谢你 蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man, a su servicio. Thank you.
蜘蛛侠 乐意为您效劳 谢谢
Hey, man. What's up, little man?
伙计 你好吗 小伙子
New Spider-Man.
新任蜘蛛侠
Yeah. Yeah, I'm the new Spider-Man.
没错没错 我是新任蜘蛛侠
Check it out.
看好了
That was part of the move.
刚才那是计划好的动作
Okay, let's do this one last time, yeah?
好了 我们再最后说一次
For real this time. This is it.
这次是真的最后一次了
My name is Miles Morales.
我叫迈尔斯·莫拉莱斯
I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了
And for like two days,
两天了
I've been the one and only Spider-Man.
我做独一无二的蜘蛛侠已经两天了
I think you know the rest.
其他的你应该都知道了
I finished my essay.
我完成了论文
Saved a bunch of people.
救了好多人
Got hit by a drone.
被无人机撞
I did this with my dad.
跟我爸一起完成了这个
[亚伦叔叔 在力量中安息吧]
Met my roommate. Finally.
终于见到了我的室友
Slapped a sticker where my dad's never gonna find it.
在我爸永远找不到的地方贴贴纸
And when I feel alone,
当我感到孤单的时候
like no one understands what I'm going through,
比如我觉得没人理解我的时候
I remember my friends who get it.
我会想起那些理解我的朋友们
I never thought I'd be able to do any of this stuff.
我原来从没想过 这些事我竟然能做到
But I can.
但是我做到了
Anyone can wear the mask.
谁都可以戴面具
You could wear the mask.
你也可以戴面具
If you didn't know that before, I hope you do now.
如果你以前不知道 我希望你现在知道了
'Cause I'm Spider-Man.
因为我是蜘蛛侠
And I'm not the only one.
而且不是唯一一个
Not by a long shot.
一定不是
Miles. Miles!
迈尔斯 迈尔斯
You got a minute?
有时间吗
[蜘蛛侠 平行宇宙]
“出于道义帮助别人,这样的人无疑是真正的超级英雄” ——斯坦·李
感谢斯坦·李和史蒂夫·迪特科,你们让我们知道自己不孤单
[与此同时 纽约]
You're a bit late.
你迟到了
We can't all be everywhere at once.
我们又没有分身术
Little text might've been nice.
至少发个短信告诉我一下吧
I was gone for less than two hours. What happened?
我才离开了不到两个小时 怎么了
Okay. I know what it looks like.
我知道这看起来像是什么情况
- But here's the good news. - Oh, here we go.
- 但是有个好消息 - 说吧
The multiverse didn't collapse.
平行宇宙依然存在
- Oh, cool! - Little touch and go.
- 太棒了 - 虽然有点小冒险
But it worked out.
但是我们做到了
Great story. Did you finish the goober?
太好了 小装置做好了吗
It's not a goober. It's a gizmo.
这不是什么小装置 是小发明
Do you always have to call me out?
你一定要把我叫出来吗
It's just really frustrating and bums me out.
让我感觉很烦
Don't get excited, Miguel.
别太激动 米圭尔
- It's just a prototype. - Not excited.
- 这只是原型机 - 我不激动
But you could be the first person
但是你可以成为第一个
to make an autonomous multiverse jump.
自主穿越平行宇宙的人
Or the last.
也可能是最后一个
So we're just gonna roll the dice on this?
我们就这么赌一把
So, what you do you say, pal? Where you want to go first?
你怎么看 哥们 你想先去哪
Let's start at the beginning one last time.
我们最后一次从头开始吧
Earth '67.
一九六七年 地球
[1967年 地球]
What the...?
搞什么
I'm Spider-Man.
我是蜘蛛侠
- I need you to come with me. - Who the heck are you?
- 你应该跟我来 - 你到底是谁
I just told you... Listen. I'm from the future.
我刚刚不是说了吗 听着 我来自未来
- How dare you point at me! - You were pointing first.
- 你竟敢这么指着我 - 你先指我的
- It's rude to point. - You're being very rude.
- 指着别人很失礼 - 你太失礼了
Which one pointed first?
哪一个先指的
Spider-Man pointed first. Obviously.
显然是蜘蛛侠先指的
- You're pointing at me right now. - I'm not pointing.
- 你现在就在指着我 - 我没有
Look at you! Look at your finger.
你看看你自己 看看你的手指头
I'm pointing out your pointing, which is different.
我是在给你看 你在指我 这不一样
You haven't seen pointing.
你没看到我在指你
You're accusing me of pointing while you're...!
你现在这样还怪我指着你
[全剧终]