神偷奶爸2 Despicable Me 2

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 乌克兰语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 皮埃尔·柯芬 / 克里斯·雷纳德

演员: 史蒂夫·卡瑞尔 / 克里斯汀·韦格 / 本杰明·布拉特 / 米兰达·卡斯格拉夫 / 拉塞尔·布兰德 / 郑肯 / 史蒂夫·库根 / 艾尔西·费舍尔 / 达纳·盖尔 / 莫伊塞斯·阿里亚斯 / 纳西姆·


台词
b
YYeTs.com
人人影视
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕
翻译:脸盆王子 夜蓝 伊森先生 薄荷小瑾 Jellobird
时间轴:阿包 小式 涛米鬼怪 Ans Sung1219
校对:oktobertanz 后期:Sung1219
卑鄙的我
卑鄙的我
北极圈 最高机密实验室
Three weeks, and we're still no close to cracking this.
3周了 还是一点头绪都没有
Right! Bring him in!
好吧 把他带过来
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
生日快乐 艾格妮丝
This is the best party ever!
这是有史以来最棒的生日派对
Oh, no!
不好了
A dragon is approaching!
有条龙正在逼近
Fear not, for here come the valiant knights to save us!
别怕 英勇的骑士要来救我们了
What do you mean she's not coming?
你说她不会来是什么意思
I have a backyard full of these little girls
我后院一大群小女孩
who are counting on the visit from the Fairy Princess!
都指望着能看见仙女呢
I do not want a refund! I want the Fairy Princess!
我不要退款 我要的是仙女
Please, please, I'm begging you!
求你了 求你了 救人一命
You know what? I hope you can't sleep at night,
我咒你晚上睡不着觉
you crusher of little girls' dreams!
因为你粉碎了小女孩的梦想
Oh, oh, when's the Fairy Princess coming?
仙女什么时候来
Any minute now!
马上就来
Stall them!
拖住她们
魔术表演
okay, okay.
好了 好了
Alright, that's enough of the magic show!
魔术表演到此为止
Wait, did you hear that?
等一下 你们听到了吗
It sounded like the twinkling sounds of magical fairy dust.
听上去像是魔法仙尘的声音
It's the Fairy Princess,
是仙女
She's coming!
她要来了
Look!
It is I, GruTinkerbell!
我是格鲁花仙子
The most magical Fairy Princess of all!
是最神奇的仙女
I am here to wish Princess Agnes,
今天我在这祝愿艾格妮丝小公主
A very happy birthday!
生日快乐
How come you're so fat?
仙女怎么这么胖
Because
因为
my house is made of candy!
我住在糖果屋里
And sometimes, I eat instead of facing my problems!
烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实
How come you have...
仙女怎么会...
Okay, time for cake!
好了 去吃蛋糕吧
Thank you, GruTinkerbell!
谢谢你 格鲁花仙子
You're the best Fairy Princess ever!
你是有史以来最棒的仙女
You are welcome, little girl!
不客气 小女孩
I know it's really you, Gru.
我知道是你 格鲁
I'm just pretending for the other kids.
我在装给其他小朋友看呢
Hey there, Gru, Mister Life of the party!
你好 格鲁 派对狂人先生
Hello, Jillian!
你好 吉莉安
So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here,
我知道这样说有点唐突
but my friend Natalie, is recently single, and...
我朋友娜塔莉最近恢复了单身...
No, no, no! Get off the limb, right now!
不不不 连门都没有
No limb.
没门
Come on! She's a riot!
拜托 她很会玩的
She sings karaoke, she has a lot of free time,
爱唱卡拉OK 有大把时间
looks aren't that important to her!
对长相的要求也不高
Look, Jill, it's not happening.
吉尔 这不可能
Seriously, I'm fine.
说真的 我自己很好
Okay, fine, forget Natalie.
好吧 不说娜塔莉了
How about my cousin Linda?
我表妹琳达怎样
No.
Oh, I know someone whose husband just died...
我知道有个女的刚死了老公...
I'm sorry, I did not see you there.
抱歉 没看到你在那里
Or there.
还是没看到
物种 未知
Kyle, Kyle,
凯尔 凯尔
Kyle, stop! Stop doing your business on the Petunias!
凯尔 别尿在我的牵牛花上
目标锁定
There you go, go to Fred's. Go crazy.
去吧 尿在弗雷德的花上 尿爽点
Good boy.
好伙计
Mr. Gru?
格鲁先生
What, I didn't, what.. Yes?
什么 我没有...什么事
Agent Lucy Wilde of the AVL.
我是反恶人联盟的特工露西·瓦尔德
Sorry.
抱歉
You're gonna have to come with me.
你得跟我走一趟
Oh, sorry, I'm... Freeze Ray!
抱歉 我...冰冻射线
You really should announce your weapons after you fire them,
正确的方式是先开枪再喊
Mr. Gru.
格鲁先生
For example.
做个示范
Lipstick taser!
红唇电击
Oh, it works so good.
效果真好
Where is it?
车子呢
Oh, Sorry.
真抱歉
Get, in, there, you, big, man!
给我进去 大块头
Whoa, curses.
该死的
Pins and needles.
跟针扎一样
Good afternoon, Mr. Gru.
下午好 格鲁先生
Yeah.
I apologize for our methods in getting you here.
抱歉用这种方法把你请来
I don't!
我倒不觉得
I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I am not gonna lie,
我可以马上再来一次 不骗你
I enjoyed that. Every second of it,
我很享受抓捕他的每一刻
Gave me bit of a buzz, actually...
感觉真是爽...
That's enough, Agent Wilde.
够了 瓦尔德特工
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, this is bogus!
好了 太过分了
I don't know who you think you people are, but...
我不管你们以为自己是谁 但是...
We are the Anti-Villain League.
我们是反恶人联盟
An ultra secret organization
是一个致力于
dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.
对抗全球规模恶势力的绝密组织
Rob a bank, we're not interested.
抢劫银行 我们懒得管
Kill someone, not our deal.
杀人放火 还是懒得管
But you were to melt the polar ice caps,
但要是你想融化极地冰盖
or vaporize Mount Fuji,
或是蒸发富士山
or even,
甚至是
Steal the moon.
偷月亮
Then, we notice.
那就关我们事了
First of all, you got no proof that I did that.
首先 你没有证据证明是我做的
Second, after I did do that, I put it back.
其次 偷了之后我又放回去了
We're well aware of that, Mr. Gru.
这我们都知道 格鲁先生
That's why we brought you here.
所以才请你来
I am the league director, Silas Ramsbottom.
我是联盟的主席 赛拉斯·兰皮谷
Bottom.
屁股
Hilarious.
真好笑
Agent Wilde.
瓦尔德特工
Oh, me now?
轮到我了?
Recently, an entire top secret lab disappeared
最近有个绝密的实验室
from the Arctic Circle.
在北极圈消失了
Yeah. The entire lab, just...
没错 整个实验室 就这样
Gone. Where did it go?
消失了 它去哪了
I don't care.
没兴趣知道
The lab was devoted to experiments involving PX-41.
实验室正在研究PX-41
A transmutation serum.
是一种变种血清
What is PX-41, you ask?
你问我什么是PX-41
It's pretty bad.
反正很可怕
Look.
You usually don't see that in bunnies.
一般的兔宝宝不是这样的
As you could see,
正如你所见
In the wrong hands,
一旦落入坏人手中
the PX-41 serum,
PX-41血清
could be the most devastating weapon on Earth.
可能成为地球上最具毁灭性的武器
Fortunately,
幸运的是
it has a very distinct chemical footprint.
它有十分独特的化学特质
And, using the latest chem tracking technology,
我们利用最新的化学追踪技术
we found traces of it in the Paradise Mall.
在天堂商场发现它的踪迹
A Mall.
商场
Precisely.
没错
And we believe that
我们相信
one of these shop owners is a master criminal.
那个犯罪高手就是这群店主之一
And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,
所以才请你来 作为一名前恶棍
you know how a villain thinks, and acts.
你肯定了解恶棍的思维和行动
The plan is, to set you up undercover at a shop in the mall,
计划是安排你到商场的店铺里当卧底
where hopefully, you'll be able to...
希望你可以...
Okay! I see where this is going
好了 我知道是怎么回事了
with all the "Mission: Impossible" stuff.
狗血的动作冒险剧情
But no, no.
我的回答是不
I'm a father now. And, a legitimate businessman.
我现在身为人父 还是个守法的商人
I am developing a line of delicious jams and jellies.
我在生产一系列美味的果酱和果冻
"Jams and jellies".
果酱跟果冻啊
Oh, attitude!
什么态度
That's right!
就是这样
So thanks, but no thanks.
谢谢 老子不干
And here's a tip: instead of teasing people, and kidnapping them,
给你个建议 与其把别人绑来言语相激
maybe you should just give them a call!
不如直接给他们打电话
Good day, Mr. Sheepbutt!
再见 屁股先生
Ramsbottom.
是兰皮谷
Oh, yeah, like I said it better!
是吗 还是屁股好听些
Look, I probably shouldn't be saying this, but...
也许我不该这样说
Your work as a villain, was kind of, amazing.
不过你当恶棍真是棒极了
So if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome.
要是你回心转意想大干一场的话
Give us a call.
给我们打电话
Hey, I told you guys to get to bed!
我不是叫你们去睡觉了吗
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
So, when are you going on your date?
你什么时候去约会
What?
什么
Remember? Ms. Jillian said she was arranging a date for you.
记得吗 吉莉安小姐说给你安排了约会
Yeah, well, she is a nutjob and I'm not going on any date.
她是个疯子 我不会去约会的
Why not?
为什么
Are you scared?
难道你害怕
Hey, did you guys see the moon landing on TV?
你们看电视播的登月报道了吗
Can you believe it? It's so cool!
你能相信吗 简直酷毙了
- You know what? - Excuse me, Lisa?
-知道吗 -打扰一下 丽萨
- I talked to alien the other day. - no way.
-前几天我跟外星人讲话了 -不会吧
He's so cute.
他超可爱
Hey, Lisa, I was wondering...
丽萨 我在想...
Gru touched Lisa!
格鲁摸了丽萨
Lisa's got Gruties!
丽萨得了"格鲁病"
Scared? Of what?
害怕 怕什么
Women? No!
女人 怎么会
That's bonkers!
胡说八道
I just, I've no interest in going on a date, that's all!
我只是对约会不感兴趣而已 就这样
Case closed!
结案陈词
I'm not scared!
我不害怕
Of women.
女人
Or dates.
也不怕约会
Let's go to bed.
睡觉吧
Goodnight, Edith.
晚安 伊迪丝
Goodnight, Margo.
晚安 玛格
hold the horses,
慢着
who are you texting?
你给谁发短信呢
No one! Just my friend Avery.
没有谁 是我朋友艾弗里
Avery. Eh? Avery?
艾弗里 艾弗里吗
Is that a girl's name or a boy's name?
女生还是男生
Does it matter?
这重要吗
No! No, it doesn't matter,
不 这不重要
unless it's a boy!
除非是个男生
I know what makes you a boy.
我知道为什么你是男生
Uhh, you do?
你知道
Your bald head.
因为你是光头
Oh. Yes.
是啊
It's really smooth.
它好光滑
Sometimes I stare at it,
有时候我盯着它
and imagine a little chick popping out.
就在想会不会有小鸡蹦出来
Goodnight, Agnes.
晚安 艾格妮丝
Never get older.
永远别长大
Hey, Tim, nice haircut!
蒂姆 发型不错
Tommy, hang in there, baby!
汤米 再坚持一下 伙计
It's almost Friday!
快到周五了
So, how's today's batch, Dr. Nefario?
今天这批果冻如何 尼法里奥博士
I developed a new formula which allowed me
我研发了新的配方
to get every known kind of berry in a one flavor of jelly.
能把各种浆果调成一个味
That is good!
好吃
Love the flavor of...
我喜欢这个味...
It's horrible, isn't it?
很难吃吧
No, no!
怎么会
Oh, we're making great progress!
我们已经有很大进展了
Here, try some.
来 尝尝
Just because everybody hates it,
即使没人喜欢
doesn't mean it's not good!
也不代表它不好
Listen, Gru. There's something
听我说 格鲁
I've been meaning to talk to you about for some time now.
有件事我一直想跟你说
What, what's wrong?
怎么了
I miss being evil.
我怀念当恶棍的日子
Sinister plots, large-scale crimes,
图谋不轨 大肆犯罪
It's what I live for!
这才是我活着的意义
I mean, don't you think there's more for our future than jelly?
你不觉得我们的前途不应该仅仅是果冻吗
Well, I'm also considering a line of jams.
我在考虑加一条果酱生产线
The thing is, Gru, I've now been recruited elsewhere.
格鲁 我已经另谋出路了
Dr. Nefario!
尼法里奥博士
Oh, come on.
别闹了
You're kidding, right?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
This is a great opportunity for me,
这对我而言是个好机会
live a life more evil, more central.
能过上更邪恶 更入流的生活
Very well.
好吧
Let us give you, the proper send-off.
我们来给你送行
Minions!
小子们
The highest honor awarded,
向尼法里奥博士
to Dr. Nefario,
致以最崇高的敬意
for your years of service,
感谢你多年以来尽心服务
the 21 Fart Gun Salute!
鸣屁枪21响
Uhh, I counted twenty-two.
我数到有22响
Farewell, my friends.
再见 我的朋友们
This may take a while.
我还得再飘一会
Go about your business!
你们继续工作吧
I miss you already!
我已经开始想念你们了
Ehh? Oh, Hello!
你好
Are you sure we should be doing this?
你确定我们这样做好吗
Yes, it's for his own good.
当然 这是为了他好
Okay, we need to choose a picture.
好的 我们得选张照片
约会网
No.
不行
Scary.
太吓人
Weird.
太奇怪
What is that?
那是什么
Good morning, girls, I have an announcement to make!
早上好 姑娘们 我要宣布一件大事
Hey, what celebrity do you look like?
你长得像哪个名人
Bruce Willis.
布鲁斯·威利斯
美国著名演员
Hmmm. No.
不像
童话集《鹅妈妈童谣》中的人物
Humpty Dumpty!
矮胖子
Oooh, Gollum!
咕噜
电影《魔戒》中的人物
Okay, what are you doing?
好吧 你们在做什么
We're setting you off for online dating!
我们在帮你网上约会
Oh. Okay, what!?
好吧 什么
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不行不行不行
Oh, come on.
别这样嘛
It's fun.
很有趣的
And it's time for you to get out there.
你也该找个伴儿了
No, stop. No one is ever getting out there!
不行 别说了 没人要去找伴儿
Ever!
没人
Okay...
好了
Now, for the announcement.
现在 宣布大事
I have accepted a new job!
我接受了一份新工作
Wow, really?
真的吗
Yes, I have been recruited
真的 我被一家
by a top secret agency
绝密机构聘用了
to go undercover and save the world.
任务是当卧底 拯救世界
You're gonna be a spy?
你要去当间谍吗
That's right, baby!
一点没错 宝贝
Gru's back in the game
格鲁要重出江湖了
with gadgets, and weapons and cool cars!
我会拥有各种装备 武器 还有靓车
Oh! dear!
哦 天哪
Awesome!
好厉害
Are you really gonna save the world?
你真的会拯救世界吗
Yes. Yes, I am.
没错 没错
秃鹰美发会所
烤出好心情
"Bake My Day".
烤出好心情
Alright, here is the cupcake recipe I got off the internet.
这是杯形蛋糕的做法 我从网上下载的
And don't go nuts with the sprinkles!
别洒太多糖霜
Wasn't expecting that!
真是意外
Or was I?
还是意料之中
Oh, you, you got, you got....
你脸上有...
Umm... umm... a little...
一点点...
Here, I'll get it.
我来帮你擦吧
Uhmm, it's just spreading.
越擦越脏了
Alright, alright. I got this.
好了 好了 我自己擦
Stop it!
别擦了
I'll let you get it.
你自己擦吧
What you just saw there was a little something new
你刚看到的是
I've been working on. It's a combination of
我一直在研究的新东西
Jujitsu, Krav maga,
是柔道 以色列防卫术
Aztec warfare, and Krumping.
阿兹特克战斗术和小丑舞的结合
Okay, that's weird.
好吧 这太奇怪了
Why are you here?
你为什么会在这里
On assignment from Silas.
赛拉斯派我来的
I'm your new partner!
我是你的新搭档
What? No!
什么 不行
No , "Yay!".
不用兴奋
Ramsbottom didn't say anything about a partner.
兰皮谷没提过搭档的事
Well, seems that because of your checkered past,
貌似是因为你的斑斑劣迹
everyone else refused to work with you.
所以没人愿意跟你合作
But not me!
但我愿意
I stepped up!
我挺身而出了
And I'm new. So I'm gonna have to do what they tell me anyway.
我是新来的 无论如何也得服从命令
You know this guy?
你认识他吗
Yes, he's one of my minions.
认识 他是我的小卒之一
Ohh... I'm sorry.
真对不起
I should have known.
我应该猜到的
You are free to go!
你可以走了
Dave!
戴夫
Earth to Dave!
地面呼叫戴夫
You can leave now.
你现在可以走了
So, what do we got?
我们有什么情报
Who's on the list ?
嫌疑人有哪些
Fire them at me.
全部告诉我
First suspect,
嫌疑人一号
The head of Bloom and Top,
"红花绿叶"的老板
proprietor of the Mum's the World floral shop.
她也是"老妈大过天"花店的老板
No, not her.
不 不是她
Okay.
好的
Moving on...
继续
Chad Kenny, owner of "Stuff a Bear".
恰德·肯尼 "塞塞熊"的老板
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Hello?
有人吗
Buenos Dias, my friends!
早上好 我的朋友们
I am,
我叫
Eduardo Perez.
爱德华多·裴瑞兹
Owner of "Salsa & Salsa" Restaurant,
莎莎餐厅的老板
across the mall.
我的店在商场那边
Now open for breakfast.
现在供应早餐
And you are?
你是?
Gru! And this is Lucy,
格鲁 这位是露西
and we are closed.
我们打烊了
This is just gonna take un momento.
只要一会会儿就好
I am throwing a big Cinco De Mayo party.
我要开一个盛大的五月五节日派对
墨西哥传统节日 为庆祝墨西哥军队击败法国殖民军而设立
And I am going to need 200 of your best cupcakes.
要买200个你们这里最好的杯形蛋糕
Decorated with,
蛋糕上装饰
the Mexican Flag.
墨西哥国旗
It looks something like this.
国旗是这个样子的
What do you think?
意下如何
Anyway, I have to go. It's all settled.
好了 我得走了 就这么定了
I'll pick them up next week.
我下礼拜来拿
Have a good day!
祝你们愉快
Come by if you get a chance, okay?
有空过来串门吧
And welcome, to the Mall family.
欢迎来到 商场大家庭
El Macho!
猛爷
What?
什么
This couldn't be!
不可能
What... what couldn't be?
什么不可能
That guy, looks exactly like a villain named,
那家伙和20年前的一个恶人
"El Macho"
猛爷
from about 20 years ago.
长得一模一样
He was ruthless.
他心狠手辣
He was dangerous.
是个危险人物
And as the name implies,
人如其名
very macho!
猛极了
He had a reputation of pulling a heist,
他以赤手空拳去抢劫
using only his bare hands!
而闻名于世
Ah, but sadly, like all the greats,
可惜的是 猛爷跟所有伟人一样
El Macho was gone, too soon.
死得太早
He died in the most macho way possible.
他选择了世间最猛的死法
Riding a shark,
骑着一条鲨鱼
with 250 pounds dynamites strapped to his chest,
胸口绑着250磅炸药
into the mouth, of an active volcano!
跳进了一座活火山的喷出口
It was glorious!
场面相当壮观
Yeah, sounds like El Macho's pretty dead?
按你的说法 猛爷不是已经死了吗
They never found the body.
没人找到他的尸体
Oh, no.
没人找到
All that was ever retrieved,
能找到的只有
was a pile,
一坨
of singed chest hair.
烧焦的胸毛
That face!
那张脸
It has got to be El Macho.
他一定是猛爷
So what do you say, you and I break into his restaurant.
我们俩夜闯他的餐厅怎么样
Tonight.
今晚就去
Yes, that's good.
好主意
Because I'm telling you,
我告诉你
if anybody in this place has the PX-41 serum,
如果PX-41血清真的在这里
it's him!
那就一定在他手上
Alright, alright, homework done,
好了 好了 作业做完了
pyjamas on, teeth brushed, time for bed.
睡衣穿上了 牙也刷了 该睡觉了
What's the big hurry?
怎么那么急
I just, I have a lot of work to do.
我有很多工作要做
Work?
工作?
What kind of work?
什么样的工作
Very important business.
很重要的生意
So hugs, kisses.
抱抱 亲亲
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs...
晚安 做个好梦 别让臭虫
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
吧啦吧啦吧啦
But you said you'd help me
但你说过要帮我
practice my part for the mother's day show.
练习母亲节那天的表演
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
Let me hear it, quickly.
我来听听看 抓紧时间
"She kisses my boo-boos.
她亲吻我的伤口
She braids my hair.
她为我束起发辫
My mother is beyond compare.
我的妈妈无人能比
We love you, mothers everywhere."
我们爱你 亲爱的妈妈
Wow, that was, something else!
真是 让人眼前一亮
I really like the way you smiled at the end.
我很喜欢你最后的那个微笑
Let's try this one more time
我们再来一次
but a tinsy-bit less like a zombie.
稍微别那么像僵尸
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
"She kisses my boo-boos.
她亲吻我的伤口
She braids my hair..."
她为我束起发辫
Perfect! Time to go.
完美 我该走了
I don't think I should do this.
我觉得我不该去表演
Wha.... what do you mean?
什么意思
Why not?
为什么不去
I don't even have a mom.
我根本就没有妈妈
Well, you don't need one
不一定要有妈妈
to do the show.
才能表演
I mean,
我的意思是
you did the Veterans Day pageant.
你参加了退伍军人节的游行
You haven't been in combat.
但你并没上过战场
This is different.
不一样的
Okay, well, then, maybe you can just use your imagination.
好吧 那你可以用你的想象力
You mean, I pretend I have a mom?
你是说 我假装有个妈妈吗
Yes.
是的
Right? You can do that, can't you?
对吧 你能做到吧
Yeah! I do that all the time.
能 我一直都是这么做的
Thanks, Gru!
谢谢你 格鲁
Okay,
好了
No, hey...
不行
Please...
拜托
Kevin, Jerry, watch the girls for me, okay?
凯文 杰瑞 帮我看好孩子
Dave, Stewart, come this way, with me. Come on!
戴夫 斯图尔特 跟我过来 快点
Come on!
快点
Yeah, yeah!
来了来了
莎莎餐厅
We're stealth ninjas.
我们是潜行的忍者
We make no sound.
我们无声无息
Right.
没错
Alright, El Macho, you're going down.
好了 猛爷 你死定了
Wait! Wait.
等等 等等
What?
什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Checking for laser beam alarm triggers.
看看有没有激光警报器
It's a restaurant!
这里是家餐厅
You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could've set.
你可说不准这家伙会设什么样的陷阱
Huh? Come on.
对吧
There are no booby traps.
这里没有陷阱
Hah! Booby!
陷阱
Huh... it's a chicken.
是只鸡
Are you lost, little guy?
你迷路了吗 小家伙
You must be lost.
你一定是迷路了
Hah! Some guard dog!
搞笑 看门鸡
No, no, no!
不不不
Get it off of me! Get it off of me! Get it off of me!
快把它赶走 快把它赶走 快把它赶走
I got you!
抓到你了
I got it!
我抓到了
What is wrong with that chicken?
那只鸡到底怎么了
Hey, that Pollo is Loco.
鸡鸡复叽叽
No?
不好笑吗
Okay, let's go.
好了 走吧
You getting anything?
找到什么了吗
No.
Not yet.
还没有
But hey, maybe you can find something with these X-ray goggles!
不过 看看用X光眼镜可以发现点什么
How is it working, tell me, tell me!
有用吗 告诉我 告诉我
What's wrong? Something wrong?
怎么了 有什么不对头吗
That is an image I'll never get out of my brain!
这景象我会永生难忘
I knew it!
我就知道
The serum's in here!
血清在这里
Ooh, then let's get it!
我们快去拿吧
This is going to be good!
真是太好了
What?
什么
莎莎酱秘方
This is, Salsa?
这是 莎莎酱吗
Aww, man...
靠 怎么会
Somebody is going to die tonight.
有人今晚要玩完了
Oh.. Paulito!
啊 宝利特
Paulito,
宝利特
Paulito, can you hear me?
宝利特 你能听见我吗
Who would do this to such a sweet little chicken?
竟然会对这小萌鸡下毒手
Who's there?
谁在哪
You coming out, or am I gonna go in?
你不出来 我就进去了
Stop!
别跑
My eyes!
我的眼睛
Gru, call in your munchkins!
格鲁 叫你的小不点们过来
Get it started, come get us!
快出动 来救我们
Oooh. So long.
距离真"近"
Over here!
我们在这
Over here.
在这里
Over...
Here.
这里
Hold tight!
抱紧我
I have you now!
抓住你了
Yay! Ice cream!
哇 冰淇淋
Gru! There he is.
格鲁 他在那里
Suspect number 8.
嫌疑犯八号
Floyd Eagle-san.
弗洛伊德·秃鹰君
Well, Okay.
好吧
See if you can get closer.
试试能不能靠近点
Go. Go!
快去
Alright.
好吧
What the...
搞什么
警 告
极度高温
Oh, no...
不要啊
That's not good!
情况不妙
Hey, wait!
等一下
Hi, Gru!
你好 格鲁
Oh, girls!
姑娘们
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
Well, we thought we'd come visit you at work!
我们想来看看你工作
So, you're saving the world in a garbage can?
你在垃圾桶里拯救世界吗
Funny.
真好笑
Hey! There you are!
你在这里啊
Oh, who's this?
这是谁
Lucy, these are my girls.
露西 她们是我的女儿
Margo, Edith and Agnes.
玛格 伊迪丝和艾格妮丝
Girls, Lucy.
姑娘们 这是露西
Lucy, Girls.
露西 这是姑娘们
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Are you single?
你单身吗
Oh. Goodness.
我的老天
Oh, hey! I have an idea,
对了 我有个主意
Since Lucy and I have lots of work to do,
露西和我有很多事情要做
Why don't you girls go and explore the mall?
你们为什么不去逛街呢
Here is some money, go buy some useless mall junk.
拿着这些钱 去买些没用的玩意吧
Some headbands...
头绳什么的
Are you gonna marry Lucy?
你会娶露西吗
Are you out of your gorf?
你发疯了吗
No! She just works with me.
不会的 她只是个同事
Plus you love her.
你爱上她啦
You love her!
你爱她
You love her!
你爱她
You really, really love her!
你真的真的很爱她
Okay, stop.
好了 别说了
These are sordid lies. I don't even like her.
胡说八道 我连喜欢她都谈不上
Now go have fun.
快去玩吧
Almost forgot!
差点忘了
Good luck saving the world! Bye!
祝你拯救世界好运 拜拜
Bye, Gru!
拜拜 格鲁
Kids, right?
这就是孩子
They're, funny.
她们可真 好玩
Those girls totally adore you.
那些女孩很崇拜你
I think you're a fun dad.
我觉得你是个有趣的爸爸
Huh. I'm pretty fun.
当然 我超有趣的
That's stealing.
这是偷窃行为
Not if my wish was to ever get a hundred free coins.
如果我的愿望是一百个免费硬币就不算了
This rainy day is temporary
雨天终究会放晴
The contrast is why we got him
人海中他鹤立鸡群
Cause sunshine due is just a cloud
阳光在那乌云后
Away way way way way way
后后后 吼吼吼
Way way way way way way
吼吼吼 吼吼吼
So what you blown a fuse
一时失意又怎样
Well that happens to us all
人生低谷人人有
When I come with great news
风水总是轮流转
The day could change. Change change change
卷土再重来 来来来 唻唻唻
Cool glasses.
眼镜真棒
I'm Antonio.
我叫安东尼奥
I'm Margo.
我叫玛格
I was just going to get a cookie.
我正要去吃甜点
Care to join me?
想一起来吗
Uhh... sure...
那个 当然
I'm, Margo.
我叫玛格
Umm... I'll catch up with you guys later.
我过一会再来找你们
Bye!
拜拜
Can I be the first to say, "Eww"!
我能说"好恶心"吗
We got to go tell Gru!
我们必须告诉格鲁
Alright, I'm going in.
好了 我进来了
If it picks up any traces of the serum,
如果有血清的迹象
the center of your belt buckle will make a sound like this.
你的皮带扣就会发出这样的声音
Okay. I get it. I get it.
好了 我听到了 听到了
Welcome,
欢迎
to "Eagle Hair Club".
来到秃鹰美发俱乐部
It's about time you showed up.
你也是时候来了
Mr. Gru.
格鲁先生
You know my name?
你知道我的名字吗
When someone moves into the mall who is follically challenged,
每当头顶缺毛的人走进商场时
I make it my business to know all about them.
我就有责任去了解他们
You're bald. And that is bad.
你都秃了 真是可怜
Here you go, my sweet.
好好呆着 小宝贝
I'm getting nothing so far.
我还没有任何发现
I think you need to look around.
看来你得到处找找
Wow, this looks interesting.
咦 这个挺有趣
What is it?
这是什么
I take it you're an art lover?
看来你是一位艺术爱好者
No serum.
没有血清
Yeah, not so much.
没那么爱好
Oh, how about this impressive trinket?
这个迷人的小玩意又是什么
I hardly call it trinket,
这可不是小玩意
- Mr. Gru. International... - Nothing.
-格鲁先生 国际...-没有
Yeah, I don't care.
我没兴趣
Hold on, I'm picking up something.
等等 我收到信号了
Behind that wall!
就在墙后面
Ahh... What do we have here?
这是些什么
These are my trial wigs.
这些是试戴的假发
You should take one.
你应该拿一顶
No, thanks.
免了
So what's on the other side of the wall?
墙那边是什么
You are! Look at me! Focus!
你这人 看着我 集中精力
Gru?
格鲁
I promise, that this wig will transform you,
我保证 这假发会彻底改变你
from ugly, to irresistible.
告别丑陋 重塑魅力
Margo has a boyfriend!
玛格交男朋友啦
And they're going on a date!
他们还去约会了
Date?! Boyfriend?! What?!
约会 男朋友 什么
There she goes!
她去那边了
Oh, you're so funny.
你真是风趣
Gross!
恶心
Look, they're in love!
看看 他们相爱了
Oh, no, no. Do not say that they're---no, no, no!
不不不 别那么说 他们可没有
And my dream, is to one day, play video games for a living.
我的梦想是 有一天 能以玩游戏为生
You're so complicated.
你真是有思想
Margo.
玛格
What is going on here?
这什么情况
Oh, Gru.
喔 格鲁
Sellama, Antonio.
这位是 安东尼奥
Mellamo, Margo.
而我是 玛格
Mellamo Lama Ding Dong.
你拍一我拍一
Who cares.
我管你是谁
Let's go.
我们走
Get it free on Tuesdays.
周二免费
Papa!
爸爸
So good to see you again, mi compadre!
见到你太高兴了 老朋友
Oh.. I see you have already met my father.
原来你已经认识我爸爸了
What the... father?
搞什么 爸爸
Si! Look at this crazy small world we live in, eh?
是啊 世界太疯狂
Come, sit! Let me get you something.
来坐下 让我招待你
Oh, look at you!
看看你
He likes me!
他喜欢我
Oh... I'm sorry. Paulito is usually,
对不起 宝利特通常都
very friendly.
很友好的
He had a rough night.
他昨晚受惊了
Well, we really should be going.
那个 我们真的要走了
Girls, come on.
姑娘们 走吧
That is a pity.
真可惜
Young love, is beautiful, no?
年轻的爱情 多美好啊 是吧
No!
不要
They are not in love. They hardly know each other.
他们才没相爱 他们压根不怎么认识
You are right, cabeza del nuevo.
你说的对 大哥
They must get to know each other better.
他们必须好好了解下对方
Antonio,
安东尼奥
Why don't you invite your girlfriend? And her family.
你为何不邀请你的女友及其家人
To our Cinco De Mayo party.
参加我们的五月五派对呢
No, no...
不 不
Sì!
I'm sorry, El Macho?
对不起 你是说猛爷
Haven't we eliminated him as a suspect after the whole "Salsa" Incident?
莎莎酱乌龙事件后他不是解除嫌疑了吗
Yes, but there has been a new development,
是的 不过有新情况
and I'm telling you, this is the guy.
我告诉你 就是他
You need to arrest him immediately.
你必须立刻拘捕他
And!
还有
His deviously charming son.
他那帅到爆的儿子
I'm pretty sure that the son is involved too.
我确定他儿子也有份
The son, also!
肯定有份
You got to get the son!
你必须抓住他儿子
I think that the son is the mastermind.
我认为他儿子才是主谋
There's a look,
他那种神情
there's a devilish look in his eyes, and I don't like it!
眼中透着邪恶 我恨死了
Yes, but I don't believe seeing any evidence...
好吧 但是我没有看到任何证据
Evidence, schmevidence, I go with my gut, and my gut tells me,
证据个屁 我相信直觉 直觉告诉了我
that this guy is El Macho.
你们要找的人就是猛爷
Lock him up,
把他关起来
lock up the son,
还有他儿子
don't forget about the son!
别忘了他儿子
The kid, gives me the creeps!
那孩子 让我不寒而栗
Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear...
天哪 天哪 天哪
But, on the less crazy side of things,
事情也有好的一面
Gru discovered traces of the serum at Eagle Hair Club!
格鲁在秃鹰美发会所找到了血清的踪迹
Hmm. Interesting.
真有趣
Yeah! And you know who made that happen?
你知道是谁办到的吗
This guy. Nailed it.
是他 搞定了
Amazing, right?
厉害吧
No, I mean...
不 我是说
Sure, but it's not him!
当然 但犯人不是他
It is El Macho...
是猛爷
Mr. Gru,
格鲁先生
Please...
拜托
No, it is him and I will prove it.
就是猛爷 我会证明给你看
Gru, come on.
格鲁 拜托
He really thinks it's El Macho.
他真的以为是猛爷
Can you tell him?
你看出来了吗
In the summer time when the weather is high
夏日姗姗 天气炎炎
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
蓝蓝天空 触手可及
When the weather's fine,
当天气静好
We go fishin' or go swimmin' in the sea
海边垂钓 海里畅游
We're always happy
开心又快乐
Life's for livin' yeah, that's our philosophy
享受生活 才是人生真谛
Sing along with us
大家一起唱起来
Yeah we're hap-happy
我们很欢乐
Give me that!
快给我
Kevin,
凯文
the wi-fi's out!
无线网断了
Kevin?
凯文
Hey, Lex,
莱克斯
Where the heck is Kevin?
凯文到底哪去了
Alright, we need to revisit
好吧 我们得回顾一下
the number of vacation days you guys get.
你们的休假时间了
I can't find anybody anymore!
都到哪里撒欢去了
Gru, it's Jillian!
格鲁 我是吉莉安
I've got good news!
我有个好消息
I have my friend Shannon here with me.
我带了朋友珊侬过来
I was thinking you two could get some grub.
你们俩可以出去吃吃饭
You know, tear it up,
开怀畅饮
see what happens.
看看怎么样
Open up!
开门啊
Agnes! Agnes,
艾格妮丝 艾格妮丝
tell Jillian, I'm not here.
告诉吉莉安 我不在家
Gru's not here!
格鲁不在家
Are you sure?
真的吗
Yes, he just told me!
当然 他刚说的
I mean no, he didn't just tell me.
我是说 不 他没说
Agnes, where is Gru?
艾格妮丝 格鲁在哪
He's, putting on lipstick.
他在 抹口红
He's, swatting a fly.
他在 打苍蝇
He's, chopping a head off!
他在 割脑袋
He's... pooping?
他在 便便
I know you're in there, Gru.
我知道你在家 格鲁
There's no way you're getting out of this.
这次你逃不掉了
I have to tell you I was so nervous about tonight.
不得不说我一开始很紧张
I mean there's just so many phonies out there.
这年头那么多骗子
Yes, I hear you.
是啊 我懂
So, do you work out?
你常健身吗
Well...
这个...
I mean, obviously you don't.
显然没有
But would you consider it?
你会考虑去健身吗
Physical fitness is very important to Shannon.
身材对珊侬来说可是非常重要
As you can tell, right?
你也看的出来 是吧
Ah, I can tell.
看出来了
Call it!
别闹了
We are in a restaurant,
我们是在餐厅
you know?
你知道吧
Hi, take out for Lucy.
你好 露西点的外带
Sure, just a sec.
好的 稍等
Your accent is so exotic.
你口音太奇怪了
Ah..Well, thank you very much.
非常感谢
- I was...- I know someone who can fix that for you.
-我原来 -我有个认识的人能帮到你
And you'll be talking normal in no time!
你很快就能改掉口音了
Whew... Is it hot in here?
这里好热啊
How's the food?
东西好吃吗
Wait a minute, wait a minute...
等等 等等
Are you wearing a wig?
你是戴假发吗
What?
什么
Ah, I don't think so.
不是
I knew it.
我就知道
You're a phony.
你是个骗子
I hate phonies.
我痛恨骗子
Oh... what? No, these locks are all mine!
什么 我的头发是真的
No, they're not!
不是 根本不是
You know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我要做什么吗
I'm gonna rip that thing off your head
我要把它 从你的脑袋上扯下来
and show everyone
让大家都知道
what a bald-headed phony you are.
你是个秃头大骗子
I don't think so, Miss Lady.
你休想 这位小姐
Hello?
Hello. Are you...
醒醒 你怎么
Hey, Gru.
你好 格鲁
Hello!
你好
Lucy.
露西
How are you doing?
最近怎么样
Wow, looks like your date's out for the count.
看来你的约会对象醉倒了
It's like she's been shot with a mild tranquilizer.
就像有人给她打了一针镇定剂似的
Noooo...
不要
Yeah, I'm winking 'cause that's what actually happened.
眨眼睛意思是 我真的给她打了镇定剂
Excusi, what's happening here?
打扰了 发生了什么
She no like?
她不喜欢吗
Oh, she's just, uhh...
她只是
Oh.. Oh-ho-ho.. Sì! Sì.
知道了 知道了
Shall we take her home?
我们送她回家吧
Well, I think you did it.
你刚刚的约会
You just officially had the worst date ever.
堪称史上最糟约会
Ohh. Tell me about it.
可不是吗
Don't worry.
别担心
It can only get better from here, right?
以后总不至于比这更糟 对吧
But if it doesn't, you can always borrow my dart gun.
如果真的更糟 我的飞镖枪借你
I do use it on, one or two dates myself.
我有几次就派上用场了
Yeah, you know as far as dates go,
和约会比起来
I think I'm good with just, the one.
我觉得独自一人更好
Good night, partner.
晚安 搭档
This was fun.
今晚很好玩
Yes, surprisingly, it was.
是啊 的确是
Oh, and just between you and me,
私下告诉你
You look much better bald.
我觉得你光头更好看
See you tomorrow!
明天见
It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
说起来很疯狂
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
阳光明媚 一身轻松
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
我像个要升空的热气球
So, I take it the date went well?
这么说 约会很顺利吧
No, it was horrible.
不 糟糕透了
Like I don't care baby by the way
什么都无所谓
Because I'm happy
因为我很快乐
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
如果你也无忧无虑 就一起拍拍手
Because I'm happy
因为我很快乐
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
如果你也快乐至上 就一起拍拍手
Because I'm happy
因为我很快乐
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
如果你懂快乐的重要性 就一起拍拍手
Because I'm happy
因为我很快乐
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
如果你正想拍手 就一起拍拍手
Bring me down, can't nothing
什么也不能令我沮丧
Bring me Down, my level is too high
谁也不可能让我悲伤
Bring me down, can't nothing
什么也不能令我沮丧
Bring me down, I said
我从不悲伤
Because I'm happy
因为我很快乐
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
如果你也无忧无虑 就一起拍拍手
Because I'm happy
因为我很快乐
Clap along if you know what's best what you wanna do
如果你也怀揣梦想 就一起拍拍手
Mr. Ramsbottom?
兰皮谷先生
Oh, hello.
你好
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
We got him.
我们抓到他了
Got who?
抓到谁了
Floyd Eagle-san.
弗洛伊德·秃鹰君
Our agents located a secret room in his shop last night,
特工昨晚找到了他店里的密室
and, uh,
并且
discovered this.
发现了这个
It's empty but we found traces of the PX-41 serum in it.
已经空了 但还有少量PX-41血清残留
He is our man.
就是他了
So, somehow, in spite of your incompetence, we solved this one.
虽然没指望上你 但我们还是搞定了
I was framed!
我是被陷害的
You won't get away with this!
这次你逃不掉的
Get your mitts off of me!
把你们的脏手拿开
Alright, so...
好吧
What now?
现在怎么办
Well, now, you're free to go back to your business.
你可以回去忙你的生意了
Hmmm! Jams and jellies.
果酱和果冻
And it looks like Agent Wilde
而瓦尔德特工
will be transferring to our Australian branch.
会被调到澳大利亚分部
Australia?
澳大利亚
Yes.
是的
But thank you, for everything.
感谢你所做的一切
And by everything, of course I mean, nothing.
虽然你什么也没做
Toodles and cheerio, Mr. Gru.
自己保重吧 格鲁先生
Hey there.
你好
Hey.
你好
So, we got him.
我们抓到他了
Yay!
太好了
That's great.
棒极了
And now you're going to Australia?
你要去澳大利亚了吗
Well, it's not definite yet.
还没最终确定下来
I'm still figuring it out.
我还在考虑
Already been working on my accent.
已经开始练习口音了
模仿澳大利亚口音
Hugh Jackman
休·杰克曼
澳大利亚著名男演员
Pretty excited.
很兴奋
Great.
很棒
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
You, too.
你也是
Oh, here. I wanted to give you this.
给 我想把这个送给你
Your lipstick taser?
你的口红枪
Yeah, it's just a memento.
是的 算是个留念吧
Just... you know.
就是 你知道的
From, the first time we met.
我们初次见面时我用的那支
Oh. Thank you, Lucy.
谢谢你 露西
Agent Wilde?
瓦尔德特工
Well, it looks like they need you.
他们在叫你了
So...
那你
Yeah...
是啊
I better go.
我得走了
Bye, Gru.
再见 格鲁
I brought you an umbrella.
我给你带了把伞
Ah, thank you.
谢谢你
What are you doing out here?
你在外面做什么
Remember when you said that I liked Lucy?
记得你说过我喜欢露西吗
Well, it turns out...
其实
You are right.
你说得对
Really?
真的吗
Yes, but...
真的 但是
Well, she's moving away.
她就要搬走了
I'm never going to see her again.
我再也见不到她了
Is there anything I can do to help?
我能帮得上忙吗
I don't...
I don't think so, sweetheart.
不能 亲爱的
Well is there anything you could do?
那你自己能做点什么吗
Hello, Lucy. This is Gru.
你好 露西 我是格鲁
I know...
我知道
Up to this point,
到目前为止
our relationship has been strictly professional.
我们的关系仅限于工作
And you're leaving for Australia and all...
而且你就要前往澳大利亚
But...
但是
Okay, here is the question.
我想问你
Would you like to
你愿不愿意
to go out on a date
和我出去约会
Ayyy... No.
才怪
Okay, that's not helping.
这样可不行
Alright. Here we go.
来吧
For real this time.
这次来真的
露西·瓦尔德电话(626) 584-5923
I can do this.
我可以的
I hate you.
我恨你
Cinco de mayo
五月五
Cinco de mayo
五月五
This place is awesome!
这地方太炫了
Okay, let's party!
好吧 我们去玩吧
But, first, let us go over the rules!
但首先 我们重温一下规矩
Because, what is fun without the rules.
没有规矩哪有欢乐呢
Agnes, easy on the churros.
艾格妮丝 别吃太多
Edith, try to not kill anyone.
伊迪丝 不许杀人
Margo,
玛格
Hello, Mr. Gru.
你好 格鲁先生
Argh... okay.
好吧
Gru!
格鲁
There must be a standard 6 feet of space,
你和男孩之间
between you and boys.
至少保持6英尺距离
Especially this boy.
尤其是这个男孩
Ah, you are a funny man.
你真幽默
There are no rules, se?or.
没有规矩 先生
It's Cinco De Mayo!
这可是五月五节
Come on! Let's party and relax!
来吧 尽情欢乐吧
Hey, what's wrong?
你怎么了
Oh, nothing. Nothing's wrong.
没什么 什么事都没有
I'm just chilling.
在试着冷静下来
With the guac,
蘸着鳄梨酱
from my chip hat.
吃我的薯片帽
Gru, please.
格鲁 拜托
I know that look all too well.
我太清楚这种表情了
It is the look of a broken heart.
这是心碎的表情
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Believe me, my friend.
相信我 朋友
I, too, have spent many nights
我也曾在无数个夜晚中
trying to drown my sorrows,
想将内心的悲伤深埋于
in Guacamole.
鳄梨色拉酱中
You?
你吗
Yes.
没错
But,
但是
we are survivors.
我们挺过来了
There is much more to us,
我们远远不是
than meets the eye.
表面看起来那么简单
Enjoy the party.
玩的开心点
What?
什么
Would you like some peanuts or pretzels?
你想来点花生仁或小脆饼吗
That's a good joke.
这笑话真有意思
I just did a boom-boom.
我刚刚拉了粑粑哦
I really need you to make a choice now.
请您赶快做出选择
I choose Gru.
我选格鲁
I choose Gru!
我选格鲁
Thank you, Gru stewardess!
谢谢你 格鲁空中小姐
You're welcome!
不用谢
You have not lost your touch, my friend.
你还是那么厉害 我的朋友
I knew it!
我就知道
You are El Macho.
你就是猛爷
That's right!
没错
Nobody believed me!
没人相信我
But I knew you weren't dead.
但我知道你根本没死
Of course not.
当然
I merely faked my death.
我只是诈死
But now...
但现在
It's time for me,
该是我
to make a spectacular return to evil.
回归邪恶的完美时刻了
Doctor!
博士
I think it's time,
我觉得现在是时候
to show Gru,
给格鲁展示
what we're up to here?
我们的研究成果了
Dr. Nefario?
尼法里奥博士
Nice to see you, Gru!
很高兴见到你 格鲁
Whaaa... So this is your new job opportunity?
这就是你的新工作?
Absolutely.
没错
You're gonna like this.
你一定会喜欢这个的
Sorry. I had to borrow some of your minions,
抱歉 我借用了你的小不点们
but it was for a worthy cause.
但绝对物有所值
Oooh.. Kevin!
凯文
No, he is not Kevin anymore!
不 他已经不是凯文了
Now...
现在
He is an indestructible,
他是个坚不可摧
mindless,
不会思考的
killing machine!
杀人机器
Just watch this.
看着吧
And here's the best part:
最厉害的就是
I got an army of them!
我有整整一支军队呢
Soon,
不久
I will unleash them,
我就会把它们
on the world!
释放到世界各处
And if anyone,
如果有任何人
anyone tries to stop them...
试图阻止它们
The city gets eaten!
那座城市就会被吃掉
We can do it together!
我们可以合作
Together?
合作?
Together!
对 合作
I have admired your work for years, amigo.
多年来我一直钦佩你的工作成果 朋友
Stealing the moon?
盗月大计
Are you kidding?
简直太赞了
We would be unstoppable.
我们定会势不可挡
Men like you,
men like me...
加上我
We, should be ruling the world!
我们能够统治世界
So, are you in?
怎么样 加入吗
Oh, yeah! Probably.
好啊 也许吧
Probably?
也许?
I mean, yes! Yes, Of course, yes.
我的意思是 当然 当然加入
I just, have a lot going on right now.
只是我现在手头上有事
I just need to get some things off my plate,
在我们占领地球之前
before we start taking over the world, that's all.
我得先把这些事解决了再说
Excuse me?
你说什么
No, no, forget it. 100%, I am in.
没事 没事 我一定加入
I think, what is that? Do you hear that?
那是什么声音 你们听见了吗
I do. That's Agnes calling me, from undis...
那是艾格妮丝在叫我呢
Totally in!
绝对加入
You know what? I am not so convinced that he is in.
你知道吗 我不觉得他会加入我们
Edith, Agnes, come on!
伊迪丝 艾格妮丝 过来
Oops, sorry!
抱歉
You need to go home now!
我们得马上回家
Where is Margo?
玛格在哪
Margo!
玛格
Come on! We're...
快 我们要...
Hey, what's wrong?
你这是怎么了
I hate boys.
我讨厌男孩
Yes, they stink.
是啊 他们最讨厌了
Now, sorry, honey, we got to go.
不过亲爱的 我们得走了
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, Paulito.
宝利特
What's the matter?
怎么了
Oh, hey, Eduardo.
你好 爱德华多
Lucia.
露西
I apologize. Paulito, is usually not like this.
抱歉 宝利特平常不这样的
The same thing happened the other day with...
有一次它也是这样对...
With Gru...
对格鲁的
Speaking of Gru,
说到格鲁
have you seen him?
你瞧见他了吗
I really need to talk to him.
我得和他谈谈
Yes, I think he's somewhere around here.
我觉得他就在这附近
You two are close, no?
你们俩很亲密吧
Oh... I don't know.
我也不清楚
I mean, close, I wouldn't say we're, "Close".
我们 也没那么亲密啦
Why, did he say we're close?
他说我们很亲密吗
Did he say that?
他亲口说的吗
It's not what he did say.
他倒没这么说过
For instance,
比如说
he never mentioned...
他从没说过
That you were both working for the Anti-Villain League!
你们都在反恶人联盟工作
You're coming with me.
你得跟我走
Funky.
糟了
So Eduardo's actually El Macho?
爱德华多真的就是猛爷吗
Cool!
厉害
No, it is not cool!
不 一点都不厉害
Once I pretty much knew it was him all along,
我第一眼就看穿他了
so if anyone's cool, it's me.
所以还是我比较厉害
Gru!
格鲁
Well, Dr. Nefario.
你好啊 尼法里奥博士
El Macho's onto you.
猛爷盯上你了
He knows you're working for the AVL.
他知道你是反恶人联盟的人了
And, he's got your partner.
而且他抓了你的搭档
Lucy?
露西
Well, that's, impossible.
那不可能
She's on her way to Australia.
她去澳大利亚了
Nefario!
尼法里奥
Sorry, got to go.
抱歉 得走了
He's got Lucy?
他抓了露西?
Not for long.
抓不了多久的
Come on.
快点
We're getting her out of there.
我们要去把她救出来
What was that?
什么声音
I don't see anything.
什么都没有啊
My unicorn!
我的独角兽
Agnes, run!
艾格妮丝 快跑
Come on! Hurry!
过来 快
Move!
快关上
What's the matter?
怎么了
Kevin!
凯文
Dr. Nefario! You're back!
尼法里奥博士 你回来了
In the flesh!
如假包换
Behold...
还带着
The Antidote.
解药
Come on.
快来
It's time we put this horrible jelly to some good use.
这些烂果冻终于能派上用场了
Hey! Guys! Come on! Stay focus here!
你们俩给我专心点
Curses!
该死啊
Foiled again!
又栽了
These guys captured me!
他们俩把我抓住了
Up that tree.
快上树
Hurry! Hurry!
快 快
Hello, Gru!
你好 格鲁
Hey! Nice work, Dr. Nefario!
干得漂亮 尼法里奥博士
I put all antidote in the jelly.
解药都掺进果冻里了
I mean, I'm happy to create an evil army to destroy the world...
虽然我很愿意造出邪恶军队来毁灭世界
But nobody messes with my family.
但谁都别想对付我的家人
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 博士
Now let's go get the...
现在让我们去救...
Hi!
你好
You brought the girls?
你把孩子们也带来了
Yes.
是啊
Oh. Is that wrong?
不行吗
What's happening... to my minions?
我的怪物军怎么了
Gru?
格鲁
You guys, take care of the rest of the minions.
你们 去解决剩下的怪物军
I'm going to find Lucy.
我去救露西
Eat jelly, you furry freaks!
尝尝果冻的厉害 长毛怪
It's over, El Macho.
结束了 猛爷
Now where is Lucy?
露西在哪里
Let me show you.
自己看吧
Oh. Hey, Gru!
你好 格鲁
Turns out you were right about the Polo Macho thing, huh?
你说对了 他果然是那个什么猛爷
One push of this button,
一按这个按钮
and I send that rocket,
火箭就会发射
straight into the same volcano where I faked my death.
径直冲进那个我诈死的火山里
Only this time...
只不过
It's for real.
这次真的会死
No!
We could have ruled the world together, Gru.
我们本可一起统治世界的 格鲁
But now...
但现在
You're gonna die.
你等着受死吧
Lipstick taser!
口红枪
Aww. He copied me.
他居然学我
I am not afraid,
我才不怕
of your jelly guns.
你那个果冻枪
Oh, this ain't a jelly gun, Sunshine.
这个可不是果冻枪 亲爱的
Don't worry about me, Gru, I'll be fine!
别担心 格鲁 我没事
I have survived lots worse than this.
比这更糟糕的我都经历过
Okay, that's not entirely true.
好吧 其实没有
Actually I'm kinda freaking out up here!
我都快吓死了
Don't worry. I will get you out of this.
别担心 我会救你出去的
I really hate that chicken.
我真讨厌这只鸡
Is that a red one? It's definitely the red one!
是剪红线吗 一定是红线
Gru!
格鲁
Any time now!
没时间了
Lucy, we may not get out of this alive.
露西 我们这次可能没命了
So, I need to ask you a question.
所以我得问你个问题
Uhh... Better make it quick!
你可得快点问
If I asked you out on a date,
如果我约你出去
What would you have said?
你会同意吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Yes!
愿意
Jump!
Lucy?
露西
Lucy, where are you?
露西 你在哪
Ah... Lucy!
露西
Gru!!
格鲁
Sorry.
抱歉
Guess you, kinda need your arms to tread water, huh?
看来你得留着手划水呢
They'll be back.
他们还会回来的
147 dates later...
147次约会后
Can I be the first to say, eww!
我能说"好恶心"吗
Okay.
好了
Excuse me!
不好意思
Hi, excuse me.
不好意思
Hi, everybody.
各位好
I'd like to make some toast....
我有话要说
Okay.
来吧
She... umm...
她...
She kisses my boo-boos
她亲吻我的伤口
She braids my hair
她为我束起发辫
We Love You Mothers Everywhere
我们爱你 亲爱的妈妈
And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
我的新妈妈露西无人能比
To bride! And Gru!
为新娘和格鲁举杯
I'm so happy!
我好高兴