赛车总动员3:极速挑战 Cars 3

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 布莱恩·菲

演员: 欧文·威尔逊 / 克里斯黛拉·阿朗索 / 克里斯·库珀 / 内森·菲利安 / 王牌接线员拉里 / 艾米·汉莫 / 雷·马格利奥齐 / 托尼·夏尔赫布 / 邦尼·亨特 / 丽亚·德拉利亚 / 凯丽·华盛


台词
Okay. Here we go.
好了 我们开始吧
Focus. Speed. I am speed.
集中精力 加速 我在加速
One winner, forty two losers.
1个优胜者 42个失败者
I eat losers for breakfast.
我会把失败者当早餐
Did I used to say that?
我过去常那样说吗
Yes sir... you did.
是的先生 你常说
Yeah sure. You say that all the time.
当然了 你一直这样说
Mater! What are you doing in here!
板牙 你在这里做什么
Well, I didn't want you to be lonely.
我不想让你觉得寂寞
Well, thank you but I'm kind of preparing for a race
谢谢 可我正在准备比赛
I need a little quiet.
需要点安静
Alright. You got it buddy.
好的 给你安静 伙计
Hey every buddy, listen up.
大家好 听好了
My best friend Lightning McQueen need quiet. Perfect quiet.
我最好的朋友闪电麦昆需要安静 绝对安静
Okay, where was I.
好了 刚才到哪儿了
Racing. Real racing.
比赛 真正的比赛
Huh! That ain't racing. That wasn't even a sundae drive.
那不是比赛 甚至都不是圣代之旅
That was one lap racing is 500 of those.
那只比一圈 顶现在500圈
Everybody fighting to move up lap after lap.
所有人一圈圈地力争上游
Inside outside inches apart never touching.
内外道相距咫尺从不接触
Now that's racing.
现在那才叫比赛
Well, I can't argue with "The" Doc Hudson.
这位蓝天博士我无法反驳
How true. How true.
说得多对呀 多对呀
- Hey Lightning. Are you ready? - Oh yeah.
-闪电 准备好了吗 -好了
Lightning is ready.
闪电准备好了
This one is for you Doc.
这次是为你比的 博士
Cars 3
《赛车总动员3》
Come on stickers.
加油车手们
That is Bret coming through. Go McQueen.
布雷特到了 加油麦昆
Lightning McQueen.
闪电麦昆
Hey Cal, your blinkers are on.
卡尔 你的转向灯开着呢
What? No, it's not. Hey.
什么 没有啊
Your blinkers are on.
你的转向灯才开着呢
Good comeback Cal.
恢复得不错 卡尔
And into the pit goes lightning McQueen,
正在进站的是闪电麦昆
Bobby Swift and Cal Weathers.
鲍比·斯威夫特和卡尔·韦瑟斯
These three are fun to watch. Aren't they Darrell?
这三辆车看着很有意思 是不是 达雷尔
You know Bob, I can't tell they have more fun on or off the track.
鲍勃 不好说他们在场内还是场外更有意思
You're geting the car wash too Cal...!
你又在洗车了 卡尔
No, you're getting a car wash McQueen.
不 你才在洗车
Get them now.
现在去追上他们
Lightning, how do you
闪电 你是怎么
keep your focus racing against Bobby and Cal?
在与鲍比和卡尔比赛时保持专注的
I mean I think the key is we respect each other.
我认为秘诀就是我们彼此尊重
These guys are real class act.
这些家伙的确出类拔萃
Congratulations cupcake.
祝贺你 茶杯蛋糕
Oh, they're gonna pay.
他们会付出代价的
Go go Dinoco!
加油 恐龙石油车队
Great win today, Cal.
今天真是场伟大的胜利 卡尔
Thank you Shannon, it was great move towards our.. Hey hey!
谢谢你香农 我们朝目标迈出了巨大...
Guido! Pit-stop...
技师 进站
Ha ha knock it off! Real funny...
别再说了 真有趣
Speed 196m/h. Your speed.
时速314公里 你的车速
Come on. Keep it going buddy.
加油 保持下去 伙计
Are my sponsors happy today?
我的赞助商们今天还高兴吗
Stop winning for crying out loud,
我的天 你别再赢了
we're running out of bumper cream to sell.
我们的减震膏不够卖了
Lightning McQueen!
闪电麦昆
Hey, big Tex. How's my favorite competitor?
大特克斯 我最喜欢的对手还好吗
Just say the word,
只要你一句话
I'll put call off the Dinoco team and replace him with you.
我就打电话给恐龙石油车队 让你取代他
You know I can hear you right? I'm right here.
你知道我能听见 对吗 我就在这儿呢
Bye Cal, see you next week.
再见 卡尔 下周见
We're not.
见不着了
Oh come on now, I am joking.
别这样 我在开玩笑呢
Roll it buddy.
加油 伙计
And meet buddy too.
赢了他们
Another great finish in the making.
又一次超棒的结尾正在酝酿
McQueen and Swift nose-to-nose.
麦昆和斯威夫特车头紧咬着车尾
How's the view back there Bobby?
后面的视野怎么样 鲍比
Well, you would better not bleep.
你最好不要哔哔
Or, I'll blow right past you.
否则 我一下就超过你
The flap is out it's the final stretch, McQueen in the lead.
最后一圈了 麦昆领先
Okay, let's see what you got.
好了 让我看看你有什么能耐
Oh, it's Jackson Storm for the win.
是杰克逊风暴赢了
A huge upset.
大写的郁闷
Even Lightning or Bobby never saw him coming.
闪电和鲍比甚至都没看到他追上来
It's one thing to start fast.
启动快只是一个方面
But we haven't seen anyone
可我们还没见过任何人
cross the line with that kind of speed and power.
以那种速度和动力冲线
Since young Lightning McQueen first arrived on the scene.
自从年轻的闪电麦昆露面以来
- Hey Bobby, who is that? - That's...
-鲍比 那是谁 -那是
- Jackson Storm - Yeah, he's one of the rookies.
-杰克逊风暴 -没错 他是个新人
Thank you, I appreciate it. Thank you very much. Thank you.
谢谢 我很感激 非常感谢 谢谢
Hey, Jackson Storm, right? Great race today.
杰克逊风暴 对吗 今天表现得不错
Wow, thank you Mr. McQueen.
谢谢 麦昆先生
You have no idea what a pleasure
你不知道对我来说
it is for me to finally beat you.
终于打败你有多高兴
Oh! Thanks... wait.
谢谢 等等
Hang on..Did you say meet or beat?
等一下 你刚是说见到还是打败
I think you heard me.
我想你听清了
- What... - McQueen over here.
-什么 -麦昆在这儿
Storm, can we get some pictures?
风暴 我们能拍几张照片吗
Yeah yeah, come on. Let's get a picture.
可以 可以 拍吧 来拍吧
You know what. You can get a ton of pictures.
知道吗 想拍多少拍多少
Because the champ here
因为这里这位冠军
has been a role model of mine for years now.
是我多年来的榜样
And I mean a lot of years.
我是说很多年
Right, I love this guy.
是的 我喜欢这家伙
I think I touched a nerve.
我想我刚碰了个神经病
Welcome back to chicks picks and Chick Hicks.
欢迎回到路霸点评
I'm your host former and forever Piston Cup champion Chick Hicks.
我是主持人活塞杯前任及永远的冠军路霸
This just in.
新消息
Rookie Jackson Storm slaps
新手杰克逊风暴
the proverbial door on Lightning McQueen.
打破了闪电麦昆的传奇
Oh, I couldn't have enjoyed it more if I'd beaten McQueen myself.
就是我自己打败闪电麦昆都没这么开心
Oh, wait. I have.
等等 我打败过他呢
Now enough about me. Here to tell you how it happened.
别说我了 还是给大家讲讲这个故事
Is professional number cruncher Miss Natalie Certain.
计算专家娜塔莉·塞尔坦小姐
It is pleasure to be here Chick
很荣幸来到这里
and actually I prefer the term statistical analyst.
其实我更喜欢被称为统计分析师
Right, so who is this mysterious newcomer
好的 所以这个新人杰克逊风暴
Jackson Storm and why is he so darn fast.
有什么秘籍 为什么这么快呢
It's no mystery if you study the data Mr. Hicks.
好好研究一下数据就会发现并不神秘
Jackson's Storm is part
杰克逊风暴
of the next generation of high-tech Racers.
采用了下一代高科技赛车的新技术
Unlike the veterans of yesterday.
和那些明日黄花不一样
Oh what, old-timers like this guy ha ha...
这样的老家伙吗
Right.
是的
Storm achieves his top speeds by exploiting the numbers.
风暴的最高速是数字完成的
I refer of course to racing data: Tire pressure, downforce.
也就是赛车数据 胎压和下压力等等
Weight distribution, aerodynamics
质量分布 气体力学
and nextgen's like Storm are taking advantage
是像风暴这样的下一代赛车的秘密武器
the racing world is changing
赛车世界正在剧变
And for the better if it
而且是变好
means my old pal Lightning is down for the count
如果我的老朋友闪电都下台了的话
am I right Certain?
对吧
Well, if I'm Certain of anything Chick
如果说我能确定什么的话
it's that this season is about to get even more interesting.
那就是这个赛季肯定要更有趣了
I'll tell you what Darrell
我告诉你 达雷尔
Jackson Storm has certainly made an impact
杰克逊风暴绝对给观众留下了深刻印象
we've got six more next generation rookies in the field
现在赛场上又增加了六台新车
with six veterans fired to clear the way.
而且是六台老车让位的结果
Good mornin' champ. How's our living legend today?
早上好 伙计 我们的活神仙今天好吗
Still very much alive. Thank you. Now, I would appreciate if...
还好 谢谢 要是...
I can't believe I get to race
真不敢相信我居然
the Lightning McQueen in his farewell season.
能在闪电麦昆的告别赛上和他较量
What are you talking about.
你说什么呢
What... The green flag... Good luck out there champ.
怎么 绿灯了 祝好运 伙计
You are gonna need it
你会需要的
One reason Storm and the next gens are more efficient
风暴和下一代赛车更高效的一个原因是
their ability to hold the optimum racing line every single lap
他们每一圈都能保持在最佳路线上
Win number 3 for the rookie sensation.
新手第三场胜利
Storms in a class of his own and a big reason for that
风暴可以说独树一帜 其中一个原因是
training on the newest cutting-edge simulators.
最新最高端模拟器训练
These machines create a virtual racing experience so real,
这机器创造的赛车体验真实到
racers never even have to go outside.
赛车手都不用再实地训练了
Storms' ability to hold that line is like nothing we've ever seen.
风暴的实力简直前无古人
Four in a row... Are you kidding me
四圈了 真的假的啊
Two percent lower drag coefficient
阻力系数降低百分之二
What a finish!!
结束的也十分漂亮
5% increase in downforce
下压力提高5%
Lucky number seven
幸运7
1.2 % higher top speed.
最高速度增加1.2%
Piston Cup winner Chick Hicks
活塞杯冠军路霸
here with the racer taking the circuit by Storm
和风暴一般席卷赛场的
Jackson Storm. Another easy win over old katchow,
杰克逊风暴 再次轻松赢过老伙计
or should I say the kaboos
或者说 吊车尾
because he's always in the back. Am I right?
因为他总是在后面 对吗
No, no, no, Chick, McQueen is a crafty veteran champ,
不不不 路霸 麦昆个很厉害的冠军
he's the elder statesman of the sport you know
是赛车界的知名前辈
takes everything I got to beat him.
只有我才能打败他
Oh, you gotta be kidding me
真的假的啊
What changes are you gonna make to get McQueen back on top
怎么改进才能让麦昆重新成为霸主
will McQueen try new training method? Is he prepare to retire?
麦昆有新训练模式吗 他要退休了吗
Guys let's not overreact.. It's just a slump..
各位 别太夸张 只是点小挫折
We'll get him next week
下周我们就能打败他
okay that's enough
好了 就到这里吧
No comment
都不对
not even about Cal Weathers retiring!!
卡尔·韦瑟斯的退休做评价吗
Wait..What!!
等等 什么
Cal Weathers!! He's hanging up his light-years
卡尔·韦瑟斯 他要金盆洗手了
no, no comment on that either
不 无可奉告
hey, Cal
卡尔
hey... retirement!! What's going on!!
退休 怎么回事啊
You know, I asked my uncle
有次我问我叔叔
once how I'd know when it was time to stop
该怎么判断该什么时候退休
you know what he said
你知道他怎么说
the youngsters will tell you
年轻人会让你知道
we had some good times together
我们合作得很愉快
I'm gonna Miss that the most I think.
这将是我最怀念的事
Yeah.
是啊
More changes ahead Chick
路霸 更多改进在后面
every week we've seen veteran
每周都能见到老旧赛车退休
Racers either retire like Cal Weathers tonight
就像今晚的卡尔·韦瑟斯
or fired to make room for
或者被开除 以便
these younger faster Racers and it's not over yet
为这些更快的赛车腾位子 还没完
hello racing fan welcome to the Los Angeles 500
大家好 车迷们 欢迎来到
final race of the Piston Cup season.
活塞杯赛季洛杉矶五百强决赛
I can do this
我能做到的
I raced for you guys almost 10 years.
我为你们赛车快十年了啊
Sorry Brick
抱歉 布里克
my mind's made up
我已经决定了
I'm giving your number to someone new
我要把你的号码给别人
hey! I had two win last year
我去年还赢了两次呢
old sport's changing..
老规矩已经变了
Hey Bobby
鲍比
do you know what's happening with Brick...
你知道布里克怎么了吗
You.. wait! You're not Bobby
你 等等 你不是鲍比
my name is Danny bro
我叫丹尼 哥们
hey champ, where would all your friends go
哥们 你的朋友都去哪了
a final check of his tires
最后一次检查轮胎
as Storm settles into the pole position
风暴已稳居首发位置
let's see in this season's one of the great race
我们来看看这个赛季最棒的一场比赛吧
that's it buddy
就是这样 哥们
40 laps to go and race leader
还有40圈 目前领跑的是
Jackson Storm is making his way on the pit road
杰克逊风暴 他正奋力驶向维修站
with McQueen on his tail
麦昆紧随其后
a good stop here could mean the difference between
一次不错的换胎也许就能
victory and defeat
分出胜负
come on, come on, come on, faster Guido. Come on!
快快快 再快点啊吉多 快
I gotta go back out there before he does.
我得在他之前就上路
Guido... hurry up
吉多 赶快
what a pit-stop by McQueen
麦昆完成了好一次换胎
man, he just got the lead can he hold on it
他领跑了 他能坚持住吗
hey McQueen, you alright?
麦昆 你还好吗
Listen, don't you worry pal.
听着 别担心 哥们
You had a good run
你跑得不错
enjoy your retirement.
享受你的退休之战吧
Storm takes back the lead
风暴再度领跑
unbelievable! McQueen is fading
字幕难以置信 麦昆在落后
McQueen is fading
麦昆在落后
fading fast.
迅速落后
No... no... no... no!
不不不
No!
Welcome back to Piston Cup talks
欢迎回到活塞杯评论
around-the-clock where we do nothing but talk racing
连日来我们除了评论什么也不做
let's get to it
来看看
starting of course with Lightning McQueen
当然要先说说闪电麦昆
the season start just two weeks away
本赛季还有两周就要开赛
there's still no official announcement
目前尚无官方声明
but with number 95 coming off his worst year on record
但95号创下了他的史上最糟记录
don't shoot the messenger here folks
可别杀了传话人 乡亲们
I think it's safe to assume
我认为可以推测
that Lightning McQueen's racing days are over
闪电麦昆的比赛生涯已经终结
meanwhile Jackson Storm is looking even faster than.
同时 杰克逊风暴似乎越发迅速了
The number six and the number 12 cars
6号和12号
are still fighting it out to the lead
还在争夺首位
but wait, here he comes
等等 他来了
it's the fabulous Hudson hornet knocking at their door
超凡哈德森·大黄蜂来敲门了
what's he got up his sleeve today
今天他的袖子里藏了什么
and there it is with one incredible move he has passed them
来了 一次精彩的转弯 他超过了他们
the hornet takes this decisive lead
大黄蜂遥遥领先
he's left the pack behind
把众车远远甩在身后
his crew chief smokey is loving it..
他的机工长斯莫基非常满意
fn微软雅黑\fs6.5\fad(500,1000)\bord0\shad0\pos(350.5,202)91nuanyou.com像当地人一样吃喝玩乐购
It's unbelievable
难以置信
oh no, this is trouble
不 出问题了
the Hudson hornet has lost control
哈德森·大黄蜂失去了控制
the Hudson hornet has lost control
哈德森·大黄蜂失去了控制
what should have been a scene
本该是个欢庆场面
of jubilation has turned tragic here today folks
却变成了悲剧
we await news on the Hudson hornets condition
我们等着哈德森·大黄蜂的进一步消息
after such a devastating
经历了此重创
crash we can only hope that this race today
我们只能希望今天的比赛
wasn't his last
不会成为他的最后一场
when I finally got put together and went back
我们终于被重新拼凑了起来
expecting a big welcome, you know what they said?
回去期待着热烈欢迎 你知道他们怎么说的吗
You are history, moved
你已经是历史了
right on to the next rookie standing in line
挪到下一个新手旁边站好
there was a lot left in me.
我还有很多本事
I never got a chance to show
我从来没有机会展示
crash! The Hudson hornet is out for the season
车祸 哈德森·大黄蜂退出赛季
hey, stickers
贴纸
hey, sal
how are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Yeah great
挺好的
really really great
非常好
you have been thinking about Doc again?
你又在想医生的事了吗
Yeah
是的
you know they told him when he was done.
是他们告诉他他不行了
He didn't decide.
不是他决定的
I don't want what happened to Doc
我不希望医生的遭遇
to happen to me
发生在我身上
but that hasn't happened
但那并没有发生
no, but I can't go out on the
对 但我没法出去
track and do the same old thing. It won't work
走上赛道做以前的事了 不行的
then change it up. Try something new.
那就改变一下 试试新东西
I don't know Sally
我不知道 莎莉
don't fear failure
别怕失败
be afraid of not having the chance
要怕没有机会
you have the chance. Doc didn't
你有机会 医生当年没有
and you can either take it or you can do what you've been doing
你要么抓住机会 要么就继续这样
sitting in here for month
连续几个月待在这里
and by the way I love what you've done with the place
对了 我喜欢你对这里的改造
I mean the monster movie Lightning and the musky air freshener
怪兽电影灯 麝香味的空气清新剂
and don't let anyone tell you you're not working that primer
别让别人告诉你你不能比赛
because wow, I have never found you more attractive
因为我从没发现你比现在更有魅力
and now that I've been in here for a couple of minutes the stench
我已经待在这臭气里好几分钟了
I'm getting kind of used to it
我都有点习惯了
okay sal, I get it. I get it.
好吧 莎 我明白
I Miss you Lightning. We all do
我想你 闪电 我们都想你
try something new, huh
试试新东西
Hey, did it work, Miss Sally?
成功了吗 莎莉小姐
Did you set him straight with your lawyerly powers of persuasion?
你有用你律师般的说服力说服他吗
Is he ready to start training?
他准备好开始训练了吗
Well, stinky stickers.
臭贴纸
Yes Mater, I am.
我准备好了 板牙
I decide when I'm done.
我的命运自己把握
I was hoping you'd say that.
我一直希望你能这么说
Okay, but I got an idea
好 但我有个主意
and I'm gonna need to talk to Rusty and Dusty, all right?
我需要跟锈锈和灰灰商量 好吗
Oh, I'll get them on the horn, yeah get them on the horn.
我去给他们打电话 给他们打电话
Oops, oh no, got a sneeze
糟糕 要打喷嚏了
Dadgum, I lost it.
该死 憋回去了
Hey, I will see you through.
回见
I found it...
打出来了
Hey, watch your steps.
看路
with a circular driveway.
...环形车道
You boys need to get your Rusty tails down here.
你们应该到这里来
I created a drink in your honor.
我以你的名字创造出了一种酒
Yeah, the rust-eze medicated bumper balm
除锈灵保险杠酒
it goes down faster than El Mater following a bag off.
比板牙卖得还快
Rusty and Dusty, hey guys.
锈锈和灰灰 伙计们
Hey there he is, good to see you, Lightning.
你来了 很高兴见到你 闪电
Thanks guys.
谢谢 伙计们
Wow, you are all here.
大家都在这里
Sorry buddy, did you want this call to be private?
抱歉伙计 你是希望私下聊吗
No Mater. This is perfect.
不板牙 这样最好不过了
Listen, thanks everyone for... for sticking by me.
感谢大家...对我不离不弃
It took me a while to figure it out, but
我花了些时间弄明白 但是
I know now it's time for me to make some changes.
我知道现在我是时候该做出些改变了
Changes! What kind of changes?
改变 什么样的改变
Which feel to do is his change man.
该做什么就是他的改变
- You're right Fillmore - Really?
-你说对了 辉哥 -真的吗
Which is why I have an announcement to make.
所以我要宣布一件事情
I've thought long and hard about it,
我做了很久的思想斗争
done a lot of soul-searching and
翻来覆去想了很久
considered all of the options,
考虑了所有的选择
and I finally decided,
最终决定了
You do want to keep racing?
你真的想继续比赛
Are you kidding! Of course I want to keep racing.
开什么玩笑 我当然想继续比赛
Man for a second..., wait a minute... I knew that the whole time.
硬气一秒 等等 我一直都知道
Guys, I'm talking about making this my best season yet.
伙计们 我要创造新的赛季记录
We were hoping you'd say that.
我们一直都希望你能这么说
The thing is if I'm gonna be faster than Storm,
问题就在于我要是想快过风暴
I need to train like him.
我就得接受他那样的训练
We hear you buddy.
没问题
Lightning, we want you on the road
闪电 我们希望你能一早
first thing in the morning.
就来赛道
So you can come out and see the brand new rust-eze racing center.
这样你就能看到崭新的除锈灵赛车中心了
Wait, what! Rust-eze racing center?
等等 什么 除锈灵赛车中心
Yeah, it's got all the fancy bells and
没错 有所有高级排钟
whistles that the kids are training on these days.
汽笛 孩子们这些天都在训练
We'll send Mackie boy all the directions,
我们会把导航发给迈克货车
now get moving, all right?
赶快动身吧 好吗
Okay.
Yes.
当然
You too come, we offer two back of the tire.
你也来吧 我们有两组备胎
Hey, McQueen we can race in primer man.
麦昆 我们可以重头再来
Come on, let's go.
走吧
Ramone, you have done it again.
雷蒙 太艺术了
It's like the Sistine Chapel on wheels.
简直就是轮上的西斯廷教堂
I am coming for you Storm.
等着我吧 风暴
Welcome back, you look different.
欢迎回来 你看上去不一样了
Obviously.
当然了
You look ready.
你看起来准备好了
Guido, come. Excuse me. Excuse me. Coming through.
奇诺来了 借过 借过
Don't get those rookies in the trunk.
别带上那些菜鸟
All right, bye.
好的 再见
Go get them tiger.
搞定他们
I'll see you guys in Florida.
大伙佛罗里达见
See you McQueen.
再见 麦昆
Don't forget calling.
别忘了给我们打电话
Good luck in college.
好运
Hey Sal,
莎莉
thanks.
谢谢
Any time.
随时效劳
Good luck.
好运
Love you.
爱你
Love you more.
更爱你
Rust-eze racing center, here we come.
除锈灵赛车中心 我们来了
It's time to head.
出发了
Rust-eze racing center.
除锈灵赛车中心
McQueen! McQueen!
麦昆 麦昆
Have you seen the latest record Storm's been setting?
你看到风暴的最新记录了吗
Have you given any thought to retirement?
你有考虑过退休吗
That is enough, no questions, excuse me.
够了 不接受提问 借过
Back off! Back off!
后退 后退
No, no, no, thank you. B ye bye.
不不不 谢谢你 再见
- Guido, can you believe them! - Paparazzi..Phew.
-奇诺 难以置信 -狗仔 呸
Looks good, doesn't it?
看起来不错吧
Hey guys.
伙计们
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What do I think?
我觉得怎么样
It's unbelievable
难以置信
Yeah, you know it's kind of a cozy humble little place.
也就是个舒适低调的小地方
Guys how did you ever do this?
伙计们你们是怎么做到的
You want to tell him or
你告诉他还是
- should I tell him, - You start .Go ahead. Go ahead.
-我该告诉他吗 -你先 你来 你来
We sold rust-eze
我们卖除锈灵
What?
什么
What, do you think a couple
什么 你觉得两个
of jabronis like us could do this on our own?
向我们这样的废柴能干成这个
You sold rust-eze
你们卖除锈灵
It's all good news
有个大好消息
we just realized that you
我们明白你需要的
needed something that we couldn't give you
东西是我们给不了的
if I'm right the time was right for us too
如果我们正值风华正茂
I mean we are not as young and handsome as we look
我是说我们不如我们的外表那般年轻帅气
Oh, that's true. Besides this Sterling fellow
大实话 再说了这个叫斯特林的家伙
he's got every high-tech thing you'll ever need
他有你所需的高科技东西
everything we wanted to give you but couldn't
一切我们想给你但给不了你的东西
Whoa, whoa, Sterling! Who is Sterling?
斯特林 谁是斯特林
Lightning McQueen
闪电麦昆
You made some serious time partner
你干得很认真 搭档
your new sponsor
你的新赞助者
he's the mud flap king of the eastern seaboard
他是东岸的挡泥板之王
welcome to the rust-eze racing center
欢迎来到除锈灵赛车中心
you have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this
你不知道我有多期待这个
thanks Mr...
谢谢斯特林先生
Please, no Mr. Just Sterling
拜托 不要叫先生了 直接叫我斯特林
I have been a fan of yours forever and to be your sponsor
我一直都是你的粉丝 能做你的赞助商
how great is that
实在是太棒了
I can't thank Rusty and Dusty here enough
简直太感谢锈锈和灰灰了
tough negotiators by the way
顺便说下 谈判过程很艰难
oh-ho, you flatter us. But don't stop
你太恭维我们了 不过请不要停
anyway, I just wanted to say a quick hello
不管怎样 我只想打个招呼
take as much time as you need
请尽情享受
doors are always open guys
这里的大门随时为你敞开
see!
看见没
Well, I sure am gonna Miss racing for you guys
我肯定会想念为你们赛车的日子
you know, you gave us a lot of great memories Lightning
知道吗 你给了我们很多回忆 闪电
memories we'll remember
我们会永远记住的
wow that's good
真好
hey Lightning,
你好 闪电
whatever you do. Don't drive like my brother
不管怎样 别像我兄弟那样开车
don't drive like my brother
别想我兄弟那样开车
so, you like it.
你喜欢这个
Oh, hey Mr. Sterling
你好 斯特林先生
my career on a wall.
墙上都是我的职业生涯
Nice of you included Doc
你真还 还没忘了博士
well, of course. He was your mentor
当然 他是你的导师
losing him left a giant hole in the sport
失去他是这项运动的一大损失
yeah
是啊
jars of dirt.. "Sacred" Dirt
泥土罐 神圣的泥土
each of those jars contains
每一罐都装有
dirt from all the old tracks the Doc raced on
博士在佛罗里达国际赛还有雷暴山谷中
Florida international thunder hollow
跑道上的泥土
just down the road and our very own fireball beach right outside
就在我们外面的火球海滩路边
hey, is that...
那是
Bit of asphalt from Glen Allen
格伦艾伦的一点沥青
my first win
我第一次获胜
you really are a fan
你真的是我的粉丝
I am and a fan of your future
确实 我也是你未来的粉丝
you ready for it
你准备好了吗
definitely
当然
first let's get you into a more contemporary look.
首先 我们给你来个更现代一点的造型
it's electronic suit
这是件电子外衣
with it we'll be able to track your speed and your vital signs
这可以让我们追踪你的速度和生命体征
does it have a phone.
有听筒吗
Don't be crazy race cars don't have bugs.
别傻了 赛车没有窃听器
Wow... not bad ha
不错吧
this is really impressive
太惊人了
this center has quickly become
这个中心这么快就变成了
the most coveted destination for young Racers
年轻赛车手最梦寐以求的地方
training to make our team someday
有朝一日能培养出我们自己的赛车队
and it's where you'll train until you leave for Florida
你将在这里训练直到你去佛罗里达
treadmills, wind tunnels, virtual reality
跑步机 风洞 虚拟现实
still working on that
还在研究中
and the best fitness regiment anyone could possibly imagine
还有前所未有的最好的健身团
wait! Wait!
等等
Is that a simulator
那是模拟器吗
oh yes.
是的
Lightning McQueen I'd like to introduce you
闪电麦昆 我想向你介绍
to the multi-million dollar flagship
价值数百万美元的旗舰
of interactive race simulation
交互赛车模拟器
the xdl 24 gts Mark c
XDL24超级加强版马克·C
XDL the xdl!
Jackson Storm wishes he had this model
杰克逊·风暴希望他有这个型号
it is just like been on a real track to put your hours in
感觉和真的赛道一样
okay, let's hit the track most
好吧 让我们的赛道热闹起来
come on, show me what you got.
来吧 秀秀你们的本领
Wow fast!
好快
Who is the racer
这位赛车手是谁
no, no, no, no. She's not a racer
不不不 她不是赛车手
she's a trainer. Cruz Ramirez
她是个训练员 酷姐拉米雷兹
the best trainer in the business
这行里最棒的训练员
ready to meet it, greet it and defeat it
准备好碰面招呼打败他
alright, now bring up those rpm s
好了 调高转速
I like the attitude..
我喜欢这劲头
Yeah..We call her a maestro of motivation
我们称她为激励大师
you're driving a little tense again Ronald
你现在又有点紧张了 罗纳德
no, no, I'm cool. I'm cool
没有 没有 我没事 我没事
do your exercise
练起来吧
I am a fluffy cloud .I am a fluffy cloud.
我是蓬蓬云 我是蓬蓬云
I am a fluffy...cloud
我是蓬蓬...云
Here you go
这就对了
you're a cloud
你是朵云彩
shut up Kurt
闭嘴 库尔特
here come the bugs Kurt you ready?
困难来咯 库尔特 准备好了吗
Hey, I kept my eyes open this time
我这次没闭眼
gotta see that track. Oh, no.
得看到赛道才行 不会吧
Homesick again people
又想家了 伙计
win for them.
取得胜利
Wow, she trains young Racers to push through their own obstacles
她训练年轻选手来克服他们的障碍
tailor-made for each one
为每个人量身定做
now, she's gonna work with you
现在 她要训练你了
let's go let's go
动起来 动起来
you guys gotta work through this stuff
你们这些家伙要练好这些
so when your big chance comes along you could take
这样到手的机会才不会跑掉
- hey, Cruz. - Oh, hey Mr. Sterling
-你好 科鲁兹 -你好 斯特林先生
I'd like to introduce you
我想给你介绍一下
to Lightning McQueen
闪电麦昆
I hear you're the maestro.
我听说你是个大师
Mr. Sterling, did you say Lightning McQueen was here?
斯特林先生 你刚说闪电麦昆来了
Because I don't see him anywhere
我可没看见
uh, but he's right here
可他就在这儿啊
do you not see him
你看不到吗
nope still don't see him
还是没看到
it's right in front of you
就在你面前
it is Lightning McQueen
这位就是闪电麦昆
he is obviously an imposter
他明显是个冒牌货
he looks old and broken-down.
他看上去又老又破
Hey
说什么呢
with flabby tires
松弛的轮胎
I do not
才不是
use that!
就是这股劲
oh yeah, I see I can use that energy from motivation right
好吧 我知道我能从动机中获取力量
it's all about motivation Mr. McQueen
动机才是重中之重 麦昆先生
you can use anything
你能把消极当做燃料
negative as fuel to push through to the positive
让自己变得积极起来
ah, pretty positive ever since I was a rookie.
我从新手开始就很积极
I am so excited that I get to train you
能训练你我真的万分激动
I grew up watching you on TV
我是看着你的电视长大的
ha, is that right
是这样吗
these young guys are great and all
这些年轻小伙都很棒
but I like a challenge
但是我喜欢有挑战性
ha ha, not that much over.
并没什么挑战性
In fact, I call you my senior project
事实上 我把你叫作我的高级计划
we need to loosen those ancient joints
我们得活动下这把老骨头
first, the wheels and forward
首先 是轮胎 向前
and rest and forward and rest. Join me. Rest
休息 向前 休息 跟我做 休息
and rest
休息
is all these resting necessary
有必要休息吗
we will work in you slowly and reach for your ledge
我们慢慢来然后达到你的最佳状态
reach for your ledge
达到你的最佳状态
now, wheels
现在 轮胎
to the front
向前进
what is there, its your lines
那是什么 是你的赛道
now backwards
现在往后
what is there
那是什么
when do we go in the simulator
我们什么时候上模拟赛道
good morning Mr. McQueen looking good
早上好 麦昆先生 看起来不错
why
这是干嘛
this will get oil to places it hasn't been in a long time
这样可以把油送到其他不常用的地方
is that a drip pan
那是集油盘吗
just in case
以防万一
how old you think I am?
你以为我有多老
Visualize yourself driving fast down a steep hill
想象自己沿着陡峭的山快速开下去
I'll be back in the field
实战的时候我再回来
visualize...! Wait! Wait! Cruz
想象...等等 等等 科鲁兹
I feel what
想象什么
I just like go on the simulator
我向上模拟赛道
how's it hanging
感觉怎么样
drip pan!
集油盘
Okay, day three. Treadmill
第三天了 跑步机
I've set maximum speed to conserve your energy
我设置了最大速来节省你们的能源
what I want you to do, is visualize beating this guy.
我希望你能想象你要打败这家伙
- Storm! - Uh-huh that's right get him.
-风暴 -没错 超越他
Get him Mr. McQueen.
战胜他 麦昆先生
Get him
打败他
this is only going like five miles an hour
这时速只有五英里
we'll work up to the higher speed right after you take your nap
等你午睡后我们会给你加速的
nap!
午睡
Do I need a nap!
我需要午睡吗
I am not taking a nap
我才不要午睡
how was your nap Mr. McQueen?
午睡还舒服吗 麦昆先生
It was kind of refreshing actually
感觉很提神
oh... okay what do you ...Hey
这是要干嘛...
you have been driving on tires a long time
你这些轮胎已经用了好久
and you never stopped to get to know them
你从没想过去了解一下他们
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
Tires are individuals
轮胎都是独立个体
you should give each a name
你该给他们起个名字
name!
名字
I will not be doing that
我才不要
mine are named. Maria, Quarita,
我的就有名字 玛利亚 科瑞塔
Ronaldo and Debbie Richardson
罗纳尔多 黛比·理查森
what?
什么
Long story
说来话长
may I have my tires back so I can go on the simulator please
能把轮胎给我装回去吗 我想去模拟赛道
name them!
给他们起名字
Lefty, righty, backy , backy junior. Okay
小左 小右 小后 小后二世
Does this make you mad?
这让你抓狂吗
Yes, it does.
是的
Use that!
用那招
Emerge and kneel.
出现 再消失
Emerge and kneel.
出现 再消失
now, you got some tire damage.
现在 你的轮胎磨损了
Thank you, Cruz. I'm done.
多谢 科鲁兹 够了
Mr. McQueen, where are you going?
麦昆先生 你去哪
To the future!
去未来
Okay, here we go. Here we go. How do I do this? Come on baby.
好 来吧 我要怎么做 来吧宝贝
Mr. McQueen.
麦昆先生
Cruz, thank you for the old man training as crazy as it was.
科鲁兹 谢谢你如此极尽疯狂的老年人训练
but I'm warmed up enough and now I need you to launch this thing.
我准备充分了 现在需要你启动这东西
Mr. McQueen, wait until you can handle it please,
麦昆先生 拜托等到你可以掌控它吧
there are no shortcuts.
凡事没有捷径的
Okay, we'll just see about that.
好吧 让我们看看吧
All right, my star racer is on the simulator.
好 我的明星赛车手在模拟器上了
Yes, I am.
是的 我准备好了
Well, let's see you take it out for a spin.
让我们来看你跑一跑
Right away, Mr. Sterling, owner of the company.
马上 斯特林先生 公司的所有者
Okay, have fun.
好吧 祝你愉快
This is what I'm talking about.
这就是我说的
Didn't know about those.
我还不知道有这种操作
Wait, what you didn't say... is it talking?
等等 你没说什么...这是在说话吗
The flag is out.
准备
But I don't see the flag... what do I do?
可我没看到旗啊 我要做什么
- Go! Go! - Go?
-冲 冲 -冲吗
That is sensitive.
好灵敏
You have hit the wall.
你撞到了墙壁
It shouldn't be this hard, should it?
不会太难 对吧
You have hit the wall.
你撞到了墙壁
You are fighting the simulator, just race like you always do.
你在和模拟器对抗 就像平时那样跑
You have hit the wall.
你撞到了墙壁
There can't be this many walls in a regular track.
常规跑道可没这么多墙壁
You have been passed by Jackson Storm.
你已经被暴风杰克逊超越
Wait, Storm is in here?
等等 暴风在这里
The motivation.
动力来了
Storm races at 2:07.
暴风领先了2:07
- Pick it up, Mr. McQueen! - I am trying.
-追上去 麦昆先生 -我在努力
You have hit the wall.
你撞到了墙壁
Mr. McQueen come down from there, we will work you up to this.
麦昆先生从模拟器上下来 我们再训练
I am fine, Cruz. I can do it, okay?
我没事 科鲁兹 我能做到的 好吗
You have jumped a barrier.
你越过了一道障碍
You have made two vehicles...
你撞到了两辆车...
You have disabled an ambulance.
你撞坏了一辆救护车
You are on fire.
你着火了
Danger! Danger! You are going wrong way.
危险 危险 你正在进入错误路段
Look out! Turn it off! Turn it off! Get these things off of me.
当心 关掉它 把这些东西从我身上拿掉
You have crashed! You have crashed!
你撞车了 你撞车了
- Are you alright? - You have crashed.
-你没事吗 -你撞车了
I have crashed.
我撞车了
Your are all washed up, McQueen.
你彻底洗干净了 麦昆
I'm sorry, what!
抱歉 什么
I said floors all washed up and clean.
我说地板都洗干净了
oh, right.
对哦
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Good luck.
好运
hey, Lightning. Come on in. I got something to show you.
闪电 快来 我要给你看点东西
You ready?
你准备好了
For what?
看什么
You are about to become the biggest brand in racing.
你将要成为赛车界最大的品牌
we are talking about saturation
我们说的可是
on all continents for every demographic
全世界范围内的
movie deals, in-commercials , product endorsements,
电影交易 商业广告 产品代言
mud flaps,
挡泥板
of course, you will be rich beyond belief.
当然 你会拥有超出想象的财富
Do you think you're famous now?
你觉得你已经有名气了吗
I thought you'd be mad about the simulator.
我以为你会为模拟赛的事生气
I mean this is all great, Mr. Sterling, I guess but.
我觉得这很不错 斯特林先生 但是
I don't know .I never really thought of myself as a brand.
我不确定 我从没想过自己会成为一个品牌
Oh, no. Do I? I'm a fan maybe your most avid.
不 是我吗 我可能是你最狂热的粉丝
I think of this as your legacy.
我把这视作你的遗产
It sounds like something that happens after you're done racing.
听起来像是你不再比赛后的事
Mr. Sterling. What is this about?
斯特林先生 这是要做什么呢
Look, Lightning! I'm not gonna race you...
闪电 我不会让你比赛
What!...what do you mean not racing me?
什么 不让我比赛是什么意思
Hold on! Hold on!
稍等 稍等
I'm not going to Florida.
我去不了弗罗里达
Lightning!
闪电
You have no idea how excited I was to get you here,
你完全不知道能让你来这我有多激动
because I knew, I knew you'd be back.
因为我知道 我知道你会恢复状态的
This gonna be the comeback story of the year but
这会成为本年度的复出故事 但是
your speed and performance just aren't where they need to be.
你的速度和表现并不适合那里
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
we're talking about speed on a simulator.
我们说的是模拟器上的速度
Listen how crazy that sounds.
这听上去多荒谬
Look, I'm trying to help you.
听着 我在想办法帮你
As your sponsor yes, but also as your friend,
作为你的赞助商没问题 但是同时作为朋友
your racing days are coming to an end.
你的比赛时光即将收尾了
Everytime you lose, you damage yourself.
你每次输掉比赛 都会对自己造成损耗
Damage the brand you mean.
你是说破坏品牌形象吧
Oh, Lightning. Come on.
闪电 拜托
You've done the work now move on to the next phase,
你已经完成了比赛 现在该进入下一阶段
and reap the reward.
得到回报
The racing is the reward not the stuff.
比赛就是回报 这些东西才不是
I don't want to cash in. I
我不想赚钱 我
want to feel the rush of moving 200 miles an hour
我想体验每小时200英里的快感
inches from the other guys
想要比别的车跑得快
pushing myself faster than I thought I could go
让我自己能比我所想的还快
that's the reward Mr. Sterling.
那才是奖励 斯特林先生
Oh, Lightning. Come on.
闪电 拜托
Look, I can do this. I can, I promise.
我能做到的 我能 我保证
I'll train like I did with Doc
我会像我和博士那样训练的
I'll get my tires dirty
我会让我的轮胎放肆奔跑的
on every turn track from here in the Florida
整个佛罗里达都会留下我的印迹
I can start right there on
我可以在火球海滩上训练
fireball beach where all the old greats used to race
很多老赛车届大牛在那里训练过
Get your tires dirty
让你的轮胎放肆奔跑
that's how you're gonna get faster than Storm
这样你就能比暴风跑得快了
Yes! Exactly!
是的 就是这样
I mean sacred dirt, right.
我是说好好训练
Mr. Sterling if you care about my legacy,
斯特林先生 如果你在乎我能传承
the one that Doc started
博士的传统
you'll let me do this. I promise you I will win.
你就让我做吧 我保证我会赢的
I don't know
我不知道
what you're asking it's to risky
你要求的太危险了
Come on, you like it .I can tell
拜托 你喜欢我的计划的 我能看出来
it's got that little comeback
有点像
story of the year feel to it, doesn't it?
卷土重来的感觉 对吗
One race
就一场
if you don't win at Florida, you'll retire
如果你没有赢了佛罗里达的比赛 你就退休
Look... if I don't win also I will hold the mud flaps you got
如果我输了 我就退休
but if I do win, I decide when I'm done
但如果我赢了 我就想做什么就做什么
Deal
成交
Deal.
成交
Thank you Mr. Sterling. You won't be sorry
谢谢你 斯特林先生 你不会后悔的
Just one thing and this
一件事
is only because I don't like taking chances
只是因为我不喜欢冒险
you're taking someone with you
你得带个人和你一起去
You talked him into it
你让他这么做的
Way to go Mr. McQueen
干得漂亮啊 麦昆先生
- Cruz! - You could talk a snowmobile into an air conditioner
-酷姐 -你那嘴能把死人说活了
You're going with me
你要和我一起去
with that thing
还有那玩意
Yeah, you still need my help
对啊 你还需要我帮忙
You're brittle like a fossil.
你就和化石一样脆弱
I don't need a trainer out here Cruz
我不需要训练员 酷姐
You're old
你上了年纪了
what if you have fallen on this beach and can't get up
如果你跌倒在海滩上起不来了怎么办
Well, life's a beach and then you drive
生活就是海滩 你只能行驶下去
- ha ha McQueen.. - Thank you
-太逗了 麦昆 -谢谢
This is beautiful
真美啊
I can see why Mr. Sterling said you wanted to train out here
我明白为什么斯特林先生说你想在这训练了
As soon as this thing's booted up, we'll get
这玩意一启动
you on the treadmill and I'll track your speed
就可以把你放上去 测你的速度
What! No! The whole idea is getting my tires dirty.
什么 不要 来这里就是为了让我的轮胎能放肆奔跑
Real racing not driving on that thing when I've got the sand
真正的跑 不是在那玩意上不接触沙子
and the whole earth
不接触大地的跑
- Oh, okay. - Luigi, let's do this
-好吧 -路易吉 就这么做吧
Welcome a racer to fireball beach
欢迎我们的赛车手来到火球海滩
historical for today's great test of speed
今天的测速极具历史意义
Our finish line will be the abandoned appear in the distance
我们的重点就是远处那看不到的地方
All right, quicker than quick faster than fast, I am speed
好了 没有最快 只有更快 我就是速度本身
That is great self-motivation
自我激励的方法很棒
- Did you come up with that? - Yeah I did
-你自己想到的吗 -是的
On your mark, get set! Go!
各就各位 预备 跑
Here you go, felt good
就是这样 感觉真爽
- Hey, what was my speed - I don't know
-我的速度是多少 -不知道
I can only track you on the treadmill
你只有在踏车上我才能测你的速度
No treadmills.
不要踏车
- Oh, what about Hamilton - Hamilton here
-汉密尔顿怎么样 -汉密尔顿在此
Who's Hamilton
谁是汉密尔顿
My electronic personal assistant you know like on your phone
我的电子个人助手 就像你手机上的一样
You do have a phone, don't you?
你有手机的 有吗
Race cars don't have phones Cruz
赛车是没有手机的 酷姐
Hamilton! Track Mr. McQueen's speed and report it
汉密尔顿 跟踪记录麦昆的速度并汇报
- Tracking - I'll stay as close as I can
-追踪 -我会尽可能近的跟着你
Your suit will transmit your speeds to Hamilton
你的车身会将你的速度传给汉密尔顿
Fine whatever
好吧 无所谓了
Quicker than quick, faster than fast I am speed,
没有最快 只有更快 我就是速度本身
- Come on Luigi. - On your Mark
-好了 路易吉 -各就位
Get set and go
预备 跑
46 mile per hour
每小时46英里
53 miles.. Out of range out of range. Out of range
53英里 超出测量范围 超出范围
It's odd...
怪了
I did not go
我走不动
On sands you gotta ease into
在沙滩上你得慢慢来
- your start or your tires can grab okay? - okay
-点火 轮胎可以抓地 懂了吗 -明白
You do work with race cars don't you
你每天都和赛车在一起的 不是吗
Yeah but never outside
是啊 但从没来过外面
All right let's go again go
好了 再来一次
- 54 miles per hour - Here you go
-每小时54英里 -就是这样
75 miles per hour
每小时75英里
Out of range. Out of range Out of range
超出范围 超出范围 超出范围
Sorry
抱歉
Got stuck
卡住了
Go again
再一次
and go
出发
Sorry
抱歉
Go.
出发
Go.
出发
The beach ate me
这沙滩把我吞噬了
all right Cruz, pick a line on the compacted sand
好了 科鲁兹 在这片紧实的沙滩上选条道
you gotta have traction or you're gonna spin out
没有摩擦力的话会失控的
let's do this thing
动身吧
on your Mark
听你号令
you try to go
开始
134 per hour
时速134英里
out of range. Out of range out of range
超出范围 超出范围
now, what!
又怎么了
I didn't wanna hit a crab
我不想撞到小螃蟹
-you gotta be kidding me. -what! It was cute
-你在开什么玩笑 -怎么了嘛 它们那么可爱
alright, one last chance we will try this before we get started
好了 开始前最后试一次
now, your are gonna pick on slow to let your tires grab
先慢慢转动轮胎紧紧抓地
-yes! And pick a straight line on hard sands so you don't spin out
-好 -然后在紧实的沙滩选条直道以防失控
and all the cabbies have gone night-night.
让所有的
Mr. McQueen
麦昆先生
all right, let's go again
行了 开始吧
150 miles per hour
时速150英里
175 miles per hour
时速175英里
196 miles per hour
时速196英里
right, finally you made it
你终于做到啦
congratulations!, how did I do?
恭喜啦 我表现得还行吧
-You topped out at 198 -198 that's it!
你最高时速才198英里
Still slower than Storm.
还是比风暴慢
-I wasted my whole day -I wouldn't say that
-真是浪费了一整天 -我不觉得
it did feel great to be out here doing real racing
在这里真正地跑一场比赛感觉棒极了
this ain't real racing we are on a beach
这才不是真正的比赛 我们在沙滩诶
all you do is go straight. How am I gonna get faster if I don't.
就只能直着跑 我还能怎么快 除非
Thunder hollow.
雷暴山谷
Thunder hollow
雷暴山谷
there is a dirt track there, that's what I need
那里有一条泥巴赛道 这才是我需要的
to race against actual Racers -No... too public...
-和真正的参赛者比 -不行 太暴露了
If the press find you, they would be like many many bugs on you.
要是被媒体发现了 他们会蜂拥而上的
Paparazzi... guys, I really need this
-狗仔队 -兄弟们 我真的需要这个
hey, just leave it to me boss
这就交给我吧 老大
I am a master of disguise
我可是伪装大师
thunder hollow.
雷暴山谷
You sir are officially incognito
完全认不出你了 先生
nobody's bothering you
不用担心有车骚扰啦
the great Lightning McQueen
伟大的闪电麦昆
I can feel it guys, tonight is the night I find my speed.
我能感觉到 伙计们 今晚我将会东山再起
Racers.. get over to the start lines.
各位选手 起跑线就位
All right, no more straight lines just a good old-fashion
好了 不用跑直线了 老套路来就行
hey now, you that out-of-towner
嘿 你俩是外地的吗
yes that's me
是的
Chester whipple filter
我是查斯特·增压过滤王
and I'm Francis beltline
我是弗朗西斯·安全带
-Cruz, what are you doing? -I'm your trainer
-科鲁兹 你在干啥 -我是你的教练
I am gonna track your speed from the infield.
会在赛场里记录你的速度
Whipple filter
增压过滤王
fine, just stay all the way
行吧 只要你跟得上
excuse me sir? Where are the other Racers?
不好意思 先生 其他选手呢
oh, they'll be along.
他们会跟着的
But we always let our guest start right up front
我们总会让我们的新选手跑在最前面
welcome y'all to the thunder hollow speedway
欢迎大家来到雷暴山谷赛道
for tonight's edition of
今晚的赛道是
crazy eight.
疯狂8号赛道
did he say crazy 8?
他说的是疯狂8号赛道吗
It is time to meet tonight challenger.
首先有请我们的踢馆选手
Protect and swerve
来漂移呀
Cruz, this isn't what I thought it was
科鲁兹 我没想到会这样
come on, follow me we'll slip out
快 跟着我离开这儿
rule number one: Gate closes you race
规则第一条 大门一关就给我比
wait, no no. I am not a racer
等等 不行 我不是选手
rule number two: Last car standing wins
规则第二条 谁撑得最久谁赢
and rule number three: No cursing it's family night
规则第三条 这么合家欢的日子 不许骂娘
excuse me sir
先生听我说
wait, no. I am just a trainer
等等 我只是个教练
and make way for the undefeated crazy 8 champion
下面有请我们从未战败的疯狂8号选手
the diva of demolition, Miss Fritter
毁灭天后 弗里特小姐
look here boys, we got us a couple of rookies
看呐伙计们 我们多了两个新面孔
I wanna call you muddy Richards and you lemonade
我想叫你泥巴王理查德 而你是柠檬汁
hey, neither one of them has a single dent
他们身上一道划痕也没有
oh, I am gonna fix that
让我来帮你们吧
all right, every body
好了各位
let's go racing.
比赛开始
I am about to commit a moving violation
我要开始大开杀戒啦
Cruz
科鲁兹
what are you doing? You gotta keep moving
你在干嘛 你得动起来
I shouldn't be out here
我不该待在这里的
move Cruz! Move!
动起来科鲁兹 快
What do I do? I can't steer
我该怎么办 我不会漂移
turn right to go left turn right to go left
车身右偏 左打方向盘
that doesn't make any sense -turn right to go left
-我完全不会啊 -车身右偏 左打方向盘
hey Patty.. Oh, hi bear!
-你好呀 帕蒂 -你好呀 灰熊
Look mom, I can drive
妈妈看呐 我会了
oh, man.
老天
Nice day for a drive, eh? Hey, buddy get out of my way
-真是个开车的好日子对吧 -离我远点
hey, I am driving here.
我在开车诶
Look at my new hat!
看我的新帽子
I am flying no, I am not flying.
我起飞了 我降落了
I got it
我接住啦
Cruz
科鲁兹
ah, buddy move it
老兄 动起来啊
turn right to go left turn right to go left
车身右偏 左打方向盘
come on
来啊
buckle up everybody
坐稳了各位
it's Fritter time.
弗里特来了
Fritter! Fritter! Fritter! Fritter!
弗里特 弗里特 弗里特 弗里特
We love you Miss Fritter!
我们爱你 弗里特小姐
Cruz.
科鲁兹
Miss Fritter is down
弗里特小姐倒下了
nobody touches him. He is mine
谁也别想碰他 他是我的
you will get down whipple filter
你要完了 增压过滤王
Come on, McQueen you can go, come on.
加油 麦昆 你可以的 加油
Miss Fritter's can get up right folks she is not pleased
弗里特小姐起不来了 她可不太高兴
you about to feel the wrath of
你就要体会到
the lower bell bell county unified school desperate
乡下小镇校车们同仇敌忾的怒火了
ladies and gentlemen we have a winner
女士们先生们 冠军产生了
Francis beltline
弗朗西斯·安全带
is that me, that's me I won I won
是我吗 是我 我赢了 我赢了
Cruz! Cruz! No no no no watch out...
科鲁兹 科鲁兹 小心
Whipple filter
增压过滤王
it's Lightning McQueen
就是闪电麦昆
the fans here in thunder hollow still buzzing over
雷暴山谷的观众们还在为
tonight's unexpected appearance of Lightning McQueen
今晚闪电麦昆的意外光临议论不休
he has always been my favorite
他一直是我的最爱
my garage is covered from head to toe with 95 posters
我的车库贴满了他的九十五张海报
so.
那个
Trophies are kind of nice don't you think.
奖杯挺不错的 不是吗
I mean I know you got like a billion of them so you would know.
你都赢了几百个了 你当然知道了
I still can't believe I won
我还是不敢相信我赢了
it's pretty shiny, I have never seen one up close
真闪亮 我从没这么近观察过
Looks like they spent a lot
看起来他们砸了
of money on it I mean I think it's real nut up
好多银子在上面 我觉得...
stop! Just stop! Okay, Cruz
别说了 别说了 科鲁兹
You don't even know you don't even have one clue.
你根本不明白 一点都不明白
Hey! I was just trying to...
我只是想...
Do you know what happens if I lose this race
你知道如果我这场输了 会怎么样吗
Every mile of this trip was to get me faster than Jackson Storm
这场旅程都是为了能让我快过杰克逊风暴
faster.
比她更快
I start off getting nowhere for a week on a simulator
我开始在模拟器上一点感觉都没有
I lose a whole day with you on Fireball Beach
又在火球海滩和你浪费了一天
and then I waste tonight and then a crosshairs for Miss Fritter
今晚又浪费了 然后被弗里特小姐盯上
I'm stuck in the same speed I was a month ago
我一个月前就卡在这个速度上
I can't get any faster
一点进步都没有
because I'm too busy taking care of my trainer
因为我忙着照顾训练我的人
This is my last chance Cruz
这是我最后的机会 科鲁兹
last final finito. If I lose, I never get to do this again
最后最终最后一次 如果我输了 就再没机会了
if you were a racer you'd
如果你是赛车
know what I'm talking about but you're not
你会明白我的话 但你不是
so you don't.
所以你不明白
Mack! Pull over!
麦大叔 停车
Now! Now!
现在 马上
Okay okay pulling over pulling over
好吧 好吧 停车
ask me if I dreamed of being a trainer Mr. McQueen go ahead
问我有没有梦想着做麦昆的训练师
ask me if I got up in the
快问我有没有在上学前
dark to run laps before school every day
每天在黑夜中跑圈
ask me if I saved every penny
问我有没有省吃俭用
to buy a ticket to the races when they came to town
攒钱去买他们赛车比赛的门票
ask me if I did that so that I could be a trainer someday ask me.
问我有没有那样做 好有一天成为一名训练师
No!
没有
I wanted to become a racer forever
我想永远成为一名训练师
because of you.
因为你
I used to watch you on TV
我过去常常看电视上的你
flying in the air
飞跃苍穹
you seemed so
你看上去那样
fearless
无所畏惧
dream small Cruz
梦想别那么远大 科鲁兹
that's what my family used to say
我家人过去常常这样说
dream small or not at all
梦想低调点 或者不去梦想
they were just trying to protect me
他们只是想保护我
but I was the fastest kid
但我是镇上最快的孩子
in town and I was gonna prove them wrong
我本打算向他们证明他们错了
What happened
发生了什么
When I got to my first race.
当我第一次参加比赛时
I figured it out
我发现
what
什么
that I didn't belong
我不属于那里
the other Racers look nothing like me
其他赛车看上去和我完全不同
they were bigger and stronger and so confident
他们更大 更强壮 器宇轩昂
and when they started their engines
他们点燃引擎时
that was it.
就那样
I knew I'd never be a racer.
我知道自己永远成不了赛车
I just left
我就离开了
it was my one shot
那是我唯一一次机会
and I didn't take it
我没把握住
yeah so uh
所以
I'm gonna head back to the training center
我这就回训练中心
I think we both know it's for the best
你我都清楚这样最好
but can I ask you something
我能问你一件事吗
what was it like for you
你是什么感觉
when you showed up to your first race
当你第一次参加比赛时
how did you know you could do it.
你怎么知道自己能做到
I don't know, I just never thought I couldn't
我不知道 我只是从来没想过做不到
it was shiny with that felt like
那种感觉一定很不错
good luck Mr. McQueen
祝你好运 麦昆先生
Cruz
科鲁兹
Cruz, wait.
科鲁兹 等等
Champion for the ages , Chick Hicks here
连胜将军 路霸点评
coming to you live from Chick Hicks studios
在路霸工作室为你现场直播
where I'm joined once again
今天我们又青岛了
by next-gen racing expert, Natalie Certain
新生代赛车专家 娜塔莉·确定
thanks Chick, Piston Cup champion Jackson Storm
谢了 路霸 活塞杯冠军杰克逊风暴
set a new record today when
今天创造了新纪录
he pulled off the fastest lap ever recorded.
他打破了现存的最快圈速
an unprecedented 213 miles an hour.
前所未有的每小时213英里
so what do you think Certain.
你怎么想 确定
Stormy boy gonna start the season with another win.
风暴男孩将以又一冠军开启新赛季
highly likely Chick.
很有可能 路霸
based on his recent run times
根据他的近期速度
and forecasted track temperatures on race day.
以及赛车日的预测跟踪温度
Storms chances of winning are 95.2 %
风暴赢的概率为95.2%
that low huh.
那么低吗
oh and in case you missed it
也许你没注意到
talk of the track tonight is Lightning McQueen finding
今晚的赛道论点是闪电麦昆
yet another way to embarrass himself.
另一种使自己难堪的办法
at a demolition derby whoa.
撞车大赛
almost makes me feel sorry for the guy. not really.
我差点要为他感到抱歉了 并不
here's what his new sponsor had to say.
他的新赞助商会这么说
everyone relax, the 95 is gonna race.
大家放松 95会参加比赛的
Lightnings just taking a somewhat unconventional approach to this race.
闪电选了条不寻常的路来参加竞赛
it's one of the things his fans love about him.
这也是他的粉丝爱他的原因
huh yeah right. talk about humiliating.
是啊 他真是丢脸
ahow, I won't even bother to show up in Florida.
我甚至懒得去佛罗里达露面
that could be for the best Chick.
也许这样最好 路霸
even if he does race.
即使他参加比赛
McQueen's probability of winning is 1.2 percent.
麦昆赢的几率也只有1.2%
numbers never lie. I'm willing to predict tonight
数字不会说谎 我今晚作出预测
that Lightning McQueen's racing career will be over within the week.
闪电麦昆的赛车事业一周内就会结束
it might even be over now.
甚至可能现在就结束了
I mean I knew his career was stuck in the...
我早就知道他的事业卡在了...
*First you find a clamp from a Rusty vamp bump bump*
*quicker than a dart make it in the park bump bump*
*that's the way it's done it ain't 'bout the fun bump bump*
*lifting my funk making sculptures out of junk*
what's it.
什么
there we go, somebody's interrupting genius.
好了 有人打断了天才
well, hey there buddy.
你好 兄弟
Mater!
板牙
You know I was just thinking
我刚刚还在念叨你
of you and here you are looking right at me.
这会你就看着我了
you see me okay.
你能看见我吗
wait a second, let me see here. Is that better?
等一下 让我看看 好点了吗
Looking you straight in the eye there pal.
直接看进了你的眼睛里
hey sorry about calling so late.
抱歉这么晚打给你
not for me it's not.
对我来说可不算晚
I'm always burning that midnight oil.
我可是只夜猫子
so get me caught up on everything.
和我说说最近发生了什么吧
well, actually I am kind hope I might hear what's going on back home.
其实我挺想听听家里发生了什么
well, not much but if you don't count.
没发生什么 如果不算你
Sergeant Fillmore trying to run the tire shop but tell Luigi not to worry.
辉哥想运营轮胎店 告诉路易吉不用担心
Sergeant's gonna track down
辉哥会找到每个轮胎
every last tired it fell more done give away.
即使是被送走的那些
other than that everything's good.
除此以外一切安好
- how is Sally? - oh she's fine, keepin' busy at the cone.
-莎莉怎么样 -她挺好的 在旅馆忙着呢
She misses you.
她很想你
well shoot, we all do when you're on the road..
你上路时 我们都很想你
you know, I've been kind of thinking about that you know what
实际上 我最近一直在想
what we should do when I'm not on the road anymore.
我不上路时 我们能干什么
what do you mean not on the road.
你说不上路是什么意思
you know.
你也知道
Mater I can't do this forever.
板牙 我不可能永远干这个
I'm just not getting anywhere with the training.
我的培训没有任何进展
if anything I've gotten slower not faster.
非要说的话 我也是更慢了
shit buddy it'll work out.
兄弟 这会好起来的
just tell me what your problem is
告诉我问题是什么
and I'll stay right her with you till we fix it
我会陪着你 直到解决问题
that's just it Mater... I don't know,
问题是 我不知道
I feel like I'm all out of ideas.
我感觉头脑一片空白
all right, let me think.
好吧 让我想想
- oh, you know what I'd do? - What?
-你知道我怎么办吗 -什么
I don't know. I got nothing.
我不知道 我没办法
I guess I ain't Doc when it comes to that.
遇到这些问题时 我也不是博士
I would give anything to talk to him right now.
要是能和他谈谈 我愿付出一切
yep there was nobody smarter than old Doc.
然而再也没有比博士更聪明的人了
well except for maybe whoever taught him.
也许除了教了他的人
wait, what?
等等 什么
I mean everybody was taught by somebody right.
我是说谁都有老师 不是吗
take my cousin dort.
拿我表亲多特来说
he taught me how to sing and whistled at the same time.
他教了我如何同时唱歌吹口哨
he was very musical that way.
他在那方面非常有音乐天赋
Smokey.
护林熊
Mater! You're brilliant!
板牙 你太聪明了
Uh well..It's all about shape of your teeth.
秘诀就在于牙齿的形状
I gotta go to thomasville.
我得去托马斯维尔
Oh well good. you know me buddy.
好的 你知道我的
I'm always happy to help.
我很愿意帮忙
think I'm better dad to most folks, you know talk...
对大多数车来说 我都是个更好的父亲...
hey Cruz.
酷姐
you won't talk me out of this. Mr. McQueen. I'm going back.
你无法劝我放弃的 麦昆先生 我要回去了
I resign as your trainer.
我不做你的助理教练了
All right, I accept your resignation, bye.
好的 我接受你的辞职 再见
Uh, okay.
好吧
But since you cleared your calendar,
不过既然你没什么安排了
why don't you come with us.
干嘛不跟我们一起去
I'm looking for someone named Smokey.
我在找一个叫护林熊的车
Hoping he can help me.
希望他能帮助我
- Maybe he can help you too! - Nah.
-或许他也能帮到你 -不必
Come on, I fixed it.
拜托 我修好了
No, thanks anyways, but but I'm done.
谢了 不过我就不必了
Okay, but maybe this will change your mind, hit it.
但或许这个会让你改变主意 音乐起
First I'm gonna loosen up these ancient joints.
让我来舒展舒展这把老骨头
No, please don't.
请别这样
*I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry that I yelled*
*很抱歉 很抱歉我冲你吼了*
*It wasn't your fault that I almost got killed*
*我差点被害死不是你的错*
Stop!
住嘴
*But now you're leaving and you won't get on the ramp*
*但现在你要离开不跟我们一起走*
All right I will go, just stop.
我去好了吧 别唱了
How do you know Smokey is gonna be here?
你怎么知道护林熊会来这里
I don't.
我不知道
Do you know if he's even alive?
那你知道不知道他是否还活着
- Nope. - Okay.
-不知道 -好吧
So tell me this.
那你告诉我
How do you know if it's Smokey...
你如何知道是护林熊
Wait, Mack, pull over.
等等 麦大叔 停车
Back it up, back it up!
后退一点 后退点
托马斯维尔赛道51年冠军超凡哈德森大黄蜂之乡
Good to see you, Doc.
你好呀 蓝天博士
Hey, isn't that your old crew chief?
那不是你以前的队长吗
Hey Cruz, do you want to check out
科鲁兹 你想不想去看
out the home track of the greatest racer ever?
史上最棒赛车的家乡赛道吗
Aren't we supposed to be looking for Smokey?
我们不是要找护林熊吗
Oh that's right, he is dead.
对了 他已经死了
We don't know that.
这可说不准
Are you sure you have time for this?
你确定还有时间干这个吗
For this, I do.
这个我确定
托马斯维尔
活塞杯
护林熊车库
Wow, if this track could talk.
这个赛道要是会说话就好了
Cruz, what do you say, let's take a lap.
科鲁兹 怎么样 来一圈吧
Yes, you nailed it.
太棒了 你做的很棒
Way easy without the school bus of death trying to kill us.
没有死亡校车想害我们 还是很容易的
Yeah, no kidding.
可不是吗
I've started to think I might never meet you.
我觉得我从未见过你
Smokey!
护林熊
- He is alive. - I know why you're here.
-他还活着 -我知道你为何来这里
You're thirsty.
你渴了
开口销酒吧
I'll tell you what
这么跟你说
these folks are gonna get a kick out meeting Hud's boy.
见到蓝天家的人他们会开心死的
Who's Hud? Oh, Doc Hudson, right.
蓝天家的 蓝天博士 好吧
Hey.
大家伙
Act civilized, we got company.
表现好点 有人来了
Hey sugar, welcome to Thomasville.
帅哥 欢迎来到托马斯维尔
- Would you look at that? - What?
-你看到那边了吗 -什么
Three of the biggest racing legends ever
三大赛车传说在那里谈笑风生
Jr. Midnight Moon, River Scott,
朱尼尔·午夜·月 里弗·斯考特
Louise Stormer Nash, she had 38 wins.
路易丝·暴风·纳什 她赢过38次
Well as I live and breathe if it ain't Lightning McQueen.
我居然亲眼得见 这不是闪电麦昆吗
Miss Nash it's a pleasure to meet you.
纳什小姐 很高兴见到你
You had a tough year haven't you?
你这一年过得不好 对不对
Shouldn't you be running practice laps in Florida by now?
你现在不应该在弗罗里达比赛吗
- Yeah sure bu... - You're here to steal our secrets.
-没错 但是 -你来这窃听秘密
Looking for you lost mojo.
寻找丢失的运气
Wow, you don't mince words around here, do you?
你们这里说话真直接 是吧
Truth is always quicker, kid.
说真话总是更直接 孩子
She's an angle.
她真是天使
Don't wanna admit this,
虽然不想承认
but she used to have serious eyes for Hud.
但她之前很爱蓝天
-Oh, really? - Even if I did it wouldn't have mattered.
-是吗 -就算是也没什么两样
Hud didn't like fast women and that left me out.
蓝天不喜欢快的女人 所以我就出局了
No Lou wasn't just fast, she was fearless.
不 路不仅仅是快 她很无畏
The second I saw my first race I just knew I had to get in there.
第一次看到机会我就知道自己必须参加
Of course the fellas in charge didn't like the idea
当然 当时的负责人不希望
of a lady racer showing them up,
女性赛车在赛道上出现
so they wouldn't let me have a number.
所以就不给我参赛编号
What did you do?
你怎么做的
- I stole one.. - What!!
-我偷了一个 -什么
I still short to take no for an answer, right River?
我还是无法接受拒绝的答案 对吧里弗
If we waited for an invitation, we might have never raced.
如果等邀请那我们可能永无比赛的机会
And once we got on the track, we didn't want to leave.
一上了赛道 我们就再也不想离开
And that's how Doc felt too.
蓝天博士这是这样想
You should have seen him when he first came to town.
你该见见他当年刚来的时候
Shiny blue paint, not just a Hudson Hornet
炫目蓝漆 不是随便的哈德森·大黄蜂
he was already calling himself the fabulous Hudson Hornet
当时他就叫自己超凡哈德森·大黄蜂了
- Did we ever ride him on that. - Not for long.
-我们后来就向他挑战 -不久以后
Hud was the fastest race of
蓝天是密西西比这边
- this side of the Mississippi. - Until he wasn't.
-最快的赛车 -直到他不再是
What!!
什么
Everything changed when the Rookie showed up.
直到新人出现 一切都变了
Took Hud all at no time to work
蓝天不费吹灰之力就超过了
his way through the best Racers in both Carolinas.
南卡和北卡的最佳赛车
Passed River, passed Lou, even Junior.
超越里弗 路甚至是朱尼尔
But there was still the rookie to deal with.
但还要超过那个新人
He tried slamming him into the wall,
他试着把他撞到墙上
but Hud never touched any wall unless he wanted to.
但如果不想 蓝天绝不会碰到墙
That rookie never saw anything like that before.
那个新人可没见过这样的绝技
- Doc did that!! - Oh are you kidding?
-博士这么棒 -开玩笑吧
Couldn't wipe the smile off his face for a week after that.
他为此可是得意了一周
I wish I could have seen him like that.
真希望见过当时的他
Like what?
什么
So happy.
那么开心
You didn't come all this way for a quart of oil, did you?
你可不是来加油的吧
I need your help Smokey.
护林熊 我需要你的帮助
Yeah, what kind of help?
什么样的帮助
That's just it, I'm not sure.
我还不确定
All I know is if I lose in Florida, it's it's over for me.
我只知道如果输了弗罗里达的比赛就完了
what happened to Doc will happen to me.
发生在博士身上的也同样会发生在我身上
What did happen to him?
他怎么了
No, racing was the best part of his life and when it ended he...
赛车是他一生中最美好的 结束赛车生涯时
We both know he was never the same after that.
我们都清楚从那时起那就变了个人
Is that what you think?
你想的就是这个
Come on, I want to show you something.
来 我给你看点东西
You got the first part right.
前半部分你说对了
The crash broke Hud's body and the no more racing broke his heart.
撞车伤了哈德的身体 不能再赛车伤了他的心
He cut himself off, disappeared to radiator Springs.
他把自己隔绝了起来 来到了水箱温泉镇
Son-of-a-gun didn't talk to me for 50 years.
这个王八蛋50年没跟我说过话了
But then one day the letters started coming.
终于有一天他开始说话了
And every last one of them was about you.
张口闭口都是在说你
Yeah, Hud loved racing but coaching you...
哈德喜欢赛车 但是给你当教练
I had never seen the old grump so happy.
我就没见这个老家伙这么开心过
Racing wasn't the best part of Hud's life,
赛车并不是哈德一生中最美好的
you were.
你才是
- Ready to go out for little carbon air, boy? - Yes, I am.
-准备好出去透透气了吗 -准备好了
Give it too much travel you in the tulip.
油门踩太猛都快开到郁金香里去了
hey, Lightning you might want to take notes on this one.
闪电 这个你可能会想要记录一下
You got a lot of stuff, kid.
你很有天赋 孩子
Hud saw something in you that you don't even see in yourself.
哈德在你身上看到了你自己都没看到的闪光点
- Are you ready to go find it? - Yes, sir.
-你准备好去认识自己了吗 -准备好了
All right, all right.
好了 好了
- Lesson one: You're old. Accept it. - I told him that.
-第一课 你老了 承认吧 -我跟他说过
He is probably losing his hearing.
他可能耳朵不大好使了
- He said you're old. - I heard him.
-他说你老了 -我听见了
You'll never be as fast as Storm,
你永远都不会像风暴一样快
but you can be smarter than him.
但是你可以比他更聪明
Okay, what do I do?
好 我该怎么做
You said you were in a demolition derby..
你说你参加了德贝冲撞大赛
- Yeah , it was terrible. - Are you sure?
-是的 特别恐怖 -你确定吗
'Cause there's not a scratch on you.
你身上连一道刮伤都没有
Funny what a racer can do when he's not overthinking things.
当一个赛车手没想太多的时候能做到什么
Shannon spokes here at Florida international
这里是佛罗里达国际大赛 我是主持人香农
Jackson Storm clocked 214 miles per hour today.
杰克逊·风暴今天的竞赛速度达到了214迈
You want to beat the Storm, you need someone to stand in for,
你要想打败风暴 你需要一个替身
like a sparring partner.
就像陪练似的
I'm not so sure. I not a racer,
我不太确定 我不是赛车手
- just a trainer. - Go ahead and gun it
-我就是个训练员 -加油 证明自己
With no muffler, you even sound like Storm.
不加消音器的话 你连声音都像风暴
Oh, you're going down McQueen.
你要不行了 麦昆
Get that arthritis rail keister onto the tracks, so I can
把那个关节炎铁路行李箱放铁轨上
put you into the old folks home against your will.
这样我就能把这帮老家伙打发回去了
How is that?
怎么样
- That will work. - Work for me.
-挺好使 -对我是好使
- I'm good. - Yeah, that will do.
-我就不用了 -是 挺好使的
What ever she says...
她说啥是啥
You didn't show up in Florida for qualifying,
佛罗里达进行资格审查的时候你没来
so you'll be starting dead last.
所以你只能最后出发
I'll give you three laps to catch her
我给你三圈的机会超过她
Go through the entire field in three laps!!
整场就跑三圈
- You wanna beat Storm or not? - Yes, of course I do
-你到底想不想打败风暴 -当然想
Well, then go!!
那就出发吧
Come on, kid
加油 孩子
All right, looks like we got some work to do.
好吧 看来我们有活干了
Look alive. Reflexes are the first thing to go.
快点 条件反射是第一个要过关的事
Why are we in a field?
我们为什么在赛场里
Sneak through that window.
从窗口穿过去
- What is that mean? - I don't know!
-啥意思 -我也不知道
Go.
出发
Not cool man, not cool.
一点都不好玩 不好玩
Let's roll it back.
回来吧
Do you even want to be out here?
你还想不想离开这了
Only two days left, yet we gotta work harder.
就剩两天了 我们得加把劲了
What the hell, who is that?
搞什么 那是谁
I put McQueen in there to give you some real competition.
我把麦昆加里了 给你点真正的竞争
Hud was a master of letting the other cars do the work for him
哈德是能让其他车为他效劳的大师
He used to say, playing to him
他以前常说 跟他打比赛
is like you were two June bugs on a summer night
就放佛你们是夏夜里的两只六月虫
He stole that from me.
他那招是偷了我的
Drafting? I've never had to do that.
漂移吗 我从来不需要那招
Yeah, that's when you were fast,
你跑得快才用得上
Now you're slow and old and rickety and...
-现在你又慢 -又老 -还晃晃悠悠的
Okay, okay, I get it.
好了 好了 我知道了
The new you has to look
新的你要寻找
for opportunities you never knew were there.
那些你未曾意识到的机会
Sneak through the window.
从窗口穿过去
- Sneak through the window. - What?
-从窗口穿过去 -什么
When a window opens take it.
有窗户打开的话 抓住机会
I made it.
我成功了
Let's go, let's move.
来吧 动起来
Reflexes!
条件反射
Alright Guido, turn up the heat.
好了 贵多 加点码
Alright, look who finally showed up.
看看谁来了
- This is where we cut our racing teeth. - In the woods?
-这就是我们磨赛车牙的地方 -在森林里
Let's just say the moon was always shining on us.
我们还是说月亮一直照耀着我们
If the moon didn't shine we didn't have to...
如果没有月光照耀的话 我们就不用
Oh, nevermind
算了不说了
We ran moonshine, dummy!
我们追着月光跑 傻瓜
By the way, no lights. Instinct only.
还有 不开大灯 全凭直觉
McQueen still not here, didn't he pull this when he was a rookie?
麦昆还没到 他是新手的时候没玩过这个吗
This is my grandfather told me.
这是我爷爷告诉我的
All right, we got time for one last race.
好了 我们还有时间再跑最后一场
Hurry this along, boss.
快点 老大
- We gotta get you to Florida! - Go!!
-我们得把你送到佛罗里达 -加油
Maybe it's best that he doesn't show up,
也许最好是他不来参赛
you know after how last season ended.
你也知道上个赛季是什么结果
Let me put it this way.
我还是放这边吧
I'm not losing any sleep wondering where Lightning McQueen is!
我可不想因为想知道麦昆在哪儿而浪费睡眠
Come on! Come on!
加油 加油
There you go!
快呀
McQueen is fading! McQueen is fading! Fading fast!!
麦昆没劲了 麦昆没劲了 麦昆衰退得太快了
fn微软雅黑\fs8.8\fad(500,1000)\bord0\shad0\pos(328,180.5)91nuanyou.com像当地人一样吃喝玩乐购
Did you see that? That was incredible.
看到吗 真是不可思议
Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to...
抱歉 我不是故意要...
Hey boss, it's time to hit the road.
老大 该上路了
Yeah, I wanna thank everyone for the training.
我想感谢各位帮助我训练
We better get going to Florida.
我们该去佛罗里达了
Welcome to racing's greatest day
欢迎参加赛车盛会
We're beachside at the Florida international speedway
我们在佛罗里达海滨的国际赛车道
to kick off a new season of Piston Cup racing
宣布新一季的活塞杯比赛开幕
It's the Florida 500.
这里是佛罗里达500
43 cars in a quarter million fans
43辆汽车在数百万粉丝的期待中
await today's intense contest of strategy, skill,
迎来了今天紧张刺激的竞赛 这是战略和技巧的竞赛
but most of all speed.
当然更是速度的竞争
This crowd is in for one great day of racing.
盛大的赛车之日就要来临
I'm Bob Cutlass joined as
我是鲍勃· 卡特拉斯
always by my broadcasting partner Darrell Cartrip,
在我身边的仍然是我的广播伙伴达雷尔·车旅
and stat sensation Natalie Certain.
以及分析师娜塔莉·确定
I've never seen the numbers
我从来没见过风暴他们
lineup for Storm like they do today, Bob.
今天这样的阵势 鲍勃
Storm should be ninety six point eight percent unstoppable.
风暴获胜的可能性有96%
Well, don't overlook Lightning McQueen.
也别小瞧了闪电麦昆
Whipple filter.
惠普尔过滤器
We've heard stories of
我们听到传闻
the unusual way McQueen trained to get here.
麦昆来这儿前通常会接受训练
Now the question is did it work?
现在的问题是 有没有效果呢
Speed. I am... speed.
速度 我就是...速度
Hey boss, they are calling the Racers to the track.
老大 他们叫选手们上赛道了
Jeff Gorvette, how does today's talent stack up?
杰夫·格威特 今天的人才储备怎么样
Oh I think we're in for a treat today. These Racers...
我想我们今天会有好事的 这些选手...
- Hey McQueen, win one for us old guys .. - Will do Jeff...
-麦昆 为我们这些老家伙赢一把 -会的 杰夫
Hey guys.
大家好
- Stickers. - Hey, Sal,
-贴纸 -莎莉
- Are you okay? - Yeah yeah..
-你好吗 -当然
Absolutely.
非常好
Listen, you're gonna do
听着 你今天一定会
great today. And no matter what happens,
表现得很棒 不管发生什么
I'm gonna move on to the next rookie and forget I ever knew you
我都会投奔下一个新人 忘记我认识过你
I'm glad you're here.
真高兴你在这儿
Wow, nice costume. Come here. Let's get a picture.
穿得真漂亮 过来一起拍个照
It's so great to meet my number one fan.
见到我的头号粉丝真是太棒了
What a jerk!
真是个混蛋
- She's not a fan, Storm. - Oh, hey there champ.
-她不是粉丝 风暴 -是你啊 冠军
I heard you're selling mud flap after today. Is that true?
听说今天之后你就要去卖挡泥板了 真的吗
Hey you put me down for the first case okay.
你要让我做你的第一个客户 好吗
Lightning McQueen!
闪电麦昆
- Hey Lightning! - Hey Mr. Sterling!
-闪电 -斯特林先生
- To the future. Hey champ? - Yeah, to the future.
-敬未来 如何 冠军 -好 敬未来
Hey... just focus on what you're here to do, kid.
只要集中精力想你在这里要做什么 孩子
- Thanks Smokey. - Now, go make Hud proud. - You got it.
-谢谢 斯莫基 -去让哈德骄傲吧 -没问题
Lightning McQueen is making
闪电麦昆从比赛开始
steady progress in the early parts of this race.
一直在稳步加速
- It won't be enough to catch Storm. - Considered he started dead last,
-这速度赶超风暴可不够 -既然他一开始是垫底
I don't think he's doing half bad out there.
我想他应该不会再差到哪儿去
Not too shabby keep this up, you'll finish in the top ten.
保持下去也不算太坏 你会进前十名的
Top ten is not going to cut it, Smokey.
前十名可不行 斯莫基
I got to go all the way.
我必须要大获全胜
So dig in remember your training,
那就好好回忆你训练时的细节
find Storm and chase him down.
找到风暴 赶超他
Oh tell him he has three laps to catch me
告诉他 他有三个膝盖可以抓住我
Cruz says you've got three laps to catch her.
科鲁兹说 你有三个膝盖可以抓住她
Okay. Tell her thanks.
好 替我谢她
Cruz, what are you doing here?
科鲁兹 你在这干什么呢
Oh Mr. Sterling, I was just...
斯特林先生 我只是在...
I would like you to head back to the training center right away,
你给我马上回训练中心
- Oh! But why? - I need you to
-可为什么呢 -我要你
get Kurt up to speed for the race next weekend.
去让库尔特准备参加下周末的比赛
Wait, not Kurt. He's the bug guy, right? The other one, Ronald.Yes
不行 不要库尔特 他太烂了 换一个 罗纳德吧
- I want to stay and watch. -That's not gonna happen, Cruz.
-我想在这儿看比赛 -这可不行 科鲁兹
- Now go. - But Mr. McQueen still has a chance...
-快走吧 -可麦昆先生还有机会...
Just go do your job.
快去干你的活
Yes, sir.
是 先生
And take off that spoiler and those racing tires.
把那个扰流板和赛车轮胎拿下来
You look ridiculous.
你看上去真可笑
You are a trainer, remember not a racer! Not a racer!
记住你是个训练师 不是选手 不是选手
If you were racer,
如果你是选手
you'd know what I'm talking about. But you're not.
你就该懂我在说什么 可你不懂
So you don't
所以别犯傻了
No no no, she's not a racer she's a trainer.
不不不 她不是选手 她是训练师
I wanted to become a racer forever, because of you!
因为你 我想成为一名赛车选手
It was my one shot and I
这是我唯一的机会 但我
didn't take it. It was my one shot I didn't take it
没有抓住 这是我唯一的机会 但我没有抓住
Break in two! Break in turn two! Hold on! Hold on!
进入第二圈 进入第二个转弯 坚持 坚持
Kid, are you okay?
孩子 你还好吗
- Smokey, I need Cruz. - Never mind that now.
-斯莫基 我需要科鲁兹 -现在别管那个
No, I need her back here now. Get her back
不 我要她马上回来 让她回来
Yellow flags still out folks...
危机仍未解除...
Hamilton here call from Chester whipple filter.
哈密尔顿来自切斯特惠而浦过滤器的来电
Chester! Mr. McQueen!
切斯特 麦昆先生
Well the green lights on
绿灯亮起
pit road is opening and everybody's coming in.
场内赛道开放了 所有车都进来了
Get ready guys Luigi, Guido-tire, Fillmore-fuel
准备好各位 路易吉 吉多 轮胎 费尔默 汽油
Okay, I'm here. What's going on?
我来了 怎么样了
- No, not me... her! - What is she doing back there?
-不 不是我 是她 -她回来干什么
- Come on guys, get her set up quickly. - Okay, wait! What's happening?
-快点 伙计们 快给她装备好 -等等 怎么回事
- Hey Ramone, got your paints? - You know I do.
-雷蒙 带了画笔吗 -当然
Wait! Guys! What are you doing?
等等 你们在干什么
Man. I don't understand it.
我不明白
McQueen's just sat there. Something's got to be wrong.
那里是麦昆的位置 肯定有哪里不对
- Mr. McQueen! - Today's is your day, Cruz
-麦昆先生 -今天是你的好日子 酷姐
you're getting your shot
你将把握机会 一战成名
What!
什么
I started this race and you're gonna finish it
这场比赛由我开跑 也将由你结束
What! She will damage the brand. She's just a trainer
什么 她会砸了牌子的 她只是个训练生
No, she's a racer.
不 她是个赛车手
Just took me a while to see you.
只不过我花了点时间才看出这一点
That can't be legal.
这不合法
The rules only said the number has to be out there,
规则只说了号码不得变更
doesn't say who has to wear it.
没说穿戴号码的车不可以
No, you can't do that.
你不能这么做
Hey, did I ever tell you how much I love your mud flaps?
我有告诉过你我有多喜欢你的挡泥板吗
Get out of my way!
别挡路
Well, I got my the facial flaps, the church flaps...
我就给自己备了美容挡板 教堂挡板...
Come on guys, we gotta get her out there, let's go.
加油同志们 我们一定要让她上场 快啊
- Check fuel! - Checked!
-检查燃料 -良好
Ramone!
拉蒙
Best I could do in the time frame boss.
就这么点时间 我尽力了 老大
Yeah, that'll work.
不错 很好
Why are you doing this! You said it yourself.
你为什么要这么做 是你自己说的
This might be your last chance.
这可能是你最后一次机会了
Which makes it my last chance to give you your first chance, Cruz.
也是我最后一次让你崭露头角的机会 酷姐
This time I want you to take it.
这次 我希望你能把握住机会
She's got a beat that pace car out.
她会把那个领头的超过去的
No, no, no, you can't do that.
不行 不行 你不能这么干
Now or never.
过了这村儿没这店儿了
What do you say
你怎么想
- 25 miles per hour fits me. - I know that.
-二十五迈的速度比较合适我 -我知道
Lightning McQueen's team
闪电麦昆的队伍
has headed a different car supporting the 95.
换上了另一辆持95号的车
I don't believe what I'm seeing.
真不敢相信我都看到了啥
You're watching this right?
你有在看吧
What? the girl in the costume.
什么 穿制服的那女的
You'e kidding me! He put her in the race!
开玩笑吧 他居然让她上场
The green flag is out, and we are back to racing.
比赛继续 我们继续关注
Cruz, what are you doing? Come on, pick it up.
酷姐 你干什么呢 加油 集中精神
You got to go faster, okay.
你得再跑快点 好吗
Call her Francis beltline and
叫她弗朗西斯·安全带
tell her the the school bus of death is after her.
告诉他 死亡校车在追她
- What! No! - Trust me.
-什么 我不要 -相信我
Francis beltline, the school bus of death is after you.
弗朗西斯·安全带 死亡校车在后面追你哟
- What? Oh..., right - Okay, that was different.
-什么 好的 -好吧 这招倒是新鲜
Cruz, you are looking too tight now.
酷姐 你表现得太紧张了
Come on, loosen it up!
乖 放松点
Tell her she is a fluffy cloud.
跟她说她是一团松软的云
- What! No! - Smokey, tell her.
-啥 才不要 -斯莫基 快说
Cruz, you are a fluffy cloud.
酷姐 你就是一团松软的云
Oh, right... too tight.
好的 太紧张
I am a fluffy cloud! I am a fluffy cloud!
我是松软的云 我是松软的云
You just pick the turns.
你刚进入弯道了
Cruz, get your head in the race.
酷姐 心思要放到比赛上
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait!
别别别 等下 等下
Tell her she's on a beach and
告诉她她正在海滩上
all the little cabbies have gone night-night.
所有的出租车都回家过夜了
No. Ain't saying that. You tell her.
不要 我才不说 要说你说
All right, Cruz. The beach, I need you to think of the beach.
好了酷姐 想想海滩 我让你想想海滩
- Mr. McQueen! - Yeah, yeah, it's me. Remember th beach
-麦昆先生 -对对 是我 回想海滩
Oh, pick a line! Stick to it! I got it.
选好赛道 不要跑偏 懂了
All right, not too bad.
好 还不赖嘛
This is nothing like the simulator.
实战跟模拟一点都不一样
You got every toy in need. Remember Thomasville.
你需要的一样不缺 想想托马斯维尔
- Thomasville? - Yeah, sneak through the window.
-托马斯维尔 -对 从窗户溜进溜出
Now that, I understand
现在我明白了
Sneak through the window.
从窗户溜进溜出
I am just learning that
我刚刚得知
the racer replacing McQueen is Cruz Ramirez
替换麦昆的选手是酷姐拉米雷兹
This is her very first race.
这是她的处女赛
Actually, Darrell, it says
其实 达雷尔 资料显示
here she does have one win under her belt
她确实有赢过一次比赛
at a place called Thunder Hollow.
比赛地点叫做雷暴山谷
Thunder Hollow! Thunder hollow!
雷暴山谷 雷暴山谷
Got it!
明白
Right! Watch out that for, it's gonna go high.
注意前方 会偏向高处
Go low! Go low!
往下 往下
Nice job, you are smoking these guys.
干得漂亮 这帮人跟你一比逊爆了
Now, watch the tire marvel's launcher three.
现在 注意三号发射器
- Keep your tires clean. - Okay.
-保持轮胎整洁 -好的
Bump, coming up on the inside.
撞击 进入内道
Careful, you don't go airborne.
小心 不要飞起来
- Now? - Yes. Now!
-现在吗 -对 就现在
Watch out by the wall,
小心墙边
it's a little slick there.
那里有点滑
Watch it! Watch it!
小心 小心
You have hit a wall.
你上了墙
You have hit a wall!
你刚刚上了墙
Just being aggressive.
只是燃起了斗志
- Hey, come on into the pit, watch your RPM. - Okay.
-进入检修站 注意转数 -好的
Get off the gas, on the brake, on the brake!
放开油门 踩刹车 踩刹车啊
Too fast.
太快了
- Oh, we're back here. - Sorry.
-回来就好 -抱歉
Alright, pick them off, one at a time.
好 超过他们 一个个超车
Go! Go! Go!
上 上 上
That's it! Nice and straight.
就这样 又稳又直
Go! Go! Go!
上啊 上啊 上啊
Smokey, are you watching!
斯莫基 你看到没
I just want to let you know, Ramirez is moving up toward you.
告诉你一声 拉米雷兹就要追上你了
- Why should I care? - Because now she's in the top ten.
-我干嘛要关心 -因为她已经挤进前十了
Hey, now you are coming up on the leaders.
现在你就要追上领跑的车了
Ramirez up the fourth.
拉米雷兹升至第四
In fourth! Huh...
第四了 呵呵
Oo hoo. Get it done...
超过他
Ramirez is in the third.
拉米雷兹升至第三了
What are you doing, Storm?
你在干什么 风暴
Hey, costume girl
制服女孩
You're at first I thought you were down here
一开始我看到你入场比赛
because your GPS was broken.
还以为你是定位坏了迷路了呢
Don't listen to him, Cruz.
别听他的 酷姐
You look good. it's important to look the part.
你看着还行 驴粪蛋表面光很重要
You can't have everyone
总不能让大家
thinking that you don't deserve to be here.
觉得你没资格来参赛
Just trying to get in your head.
他只是想惹毛你
They don't need to know what you and I already do.
人们不需要知道我跟你都做过什么
That you can play dress-up all you want,
你想打扮成什么样的赛车都没关系
but you'll never be one of us.
但你永远也成不了我们这样的赛车手
Cruz, did you see what happened there?
酷姐 你发现出什么状况了吗
- Yeah, he's in... he's in my head. - No, no.
-发现了 他...他干扰到我了 -不对
Listen to me! You got into his head, don't you understand?
听我说 你得去干扰他 明白了吗
he would never have done that if you didn't scare him
你威胁到他了 所以他才故意损你
-what! -He see something in you that you don't even see in yourself
-啥 -他怕你赢 你自己还没意识到吧
you made me believe it. now, you gotta believe it too
我相信你 你也要相信自己
you are a racer! Use that!
你是赛车 尽情发挥
-How far back is she now? -Look behind you!
-她掉哪儿了 -你屁股后面
-What! -Good evening, Storm!
-啥 -晚上好 风暴
I am just back here graging on your butt
我只是挂在你后面
nothing to be concerned
不用担心
like two June bugs on a summer night
就像夏夜的两只金龟子
-hey, Hamilton! -Hamilton here!
-汉密尔顿 -汉密尔顿在
-How are my speed? -208 mile per hour, 207 miles per hour
-现在时速多少 -208英里 207英里
-stop that! You are taking me off the line! -Ah slap, -come on Cruz
-别闹 你把我拽偏了 -活该 -加油 科鲁兹
my GPS say that there's slow travelling in my way
我导航说前方道路堵塞
no no no you are not wining it!
不 不 你休想赢
-You are angry! -I am not angry!
-你急了 -我没急
-You can use that anger to push through -I said I'm not angry.
-你急你倒是冲啊 -说了我没急
I don't think so
休想超车
-Cruz, get out of there! -You don't belong on this track
-科鲁兹 快脱身 -你不配上这根道
yes, I do.
看 姐 的
I don't believe it! It's Cruz Ramirez for the win
难以置信 酷姐拉米雷兹竟然赢了
I didn't expect this
真没想到
Cruz Ramirez
酷姐拉米雷兹
way to go, Cruz
干得漂亮 科鲁兹
man, heck of a win!
精彩至极的胜利
Yeah, heck of a win!
没错 精彩至极
-Hey Cruz, you were flying! -Thanks
-科鲁兹 你飞起来了 -谢谢
-you really had it roll today, that was cool -thank you
-你今天真是超棒超酷 -谢谢
-hey Cruz, your blinkers are on. -It is? You got me! Very funny
-科鲁兹 你灯亮了 -是吗 骗我呢 真是的
go ahead... get them some smoke
去吧 燥两圈
you'll get used to that
你会习惯的
come on, move it! Move!
让开 快让开
Cruz, I knew you had something and now look at you
科鲁兹 我就知道你有本事 瞧瞧你
a winner. I could use you as a racer on our team .We...
冠军啊 我可以让你成为队里的赛车 我们
Sorry Mr. Sterling, I would never race for you. I quit
抱歉 斯特林先生 我不想为你打工 我辞职
well then race for me
那来我们队吧
-Tex, -Miss Cruz I would be
-特克斯 -科鲁兹小姐
tickled pink to have you race for team Dinoco
如果你能来恐龙石油车队 我可要高兴坏了
as you know we have a long history of great Racers
我们历来有许多优秀赛车
except for the Cal oh guys, I am still right here
-当然除了卡尔 -我听着呢
-team Dinoco Cruz! -Hire her I don't care.
-恐龙石油啊 科鲁兹 -雇她好了 我不在乎
Lightning now that you're retired,
闪电 既然你退休了
I need your first thing Monday morning
周一大早就过来
for a photo shoot
拍照
yeah all right Mr. Sterling
知道了 斯特林先生
oh, hang on now
等一下
what! Why is my name up there!
啥 我名字咋也跑上面了
You've started the race that's how it works
比赛是你起头的 规则如此
wait! What! We will, no!
等等 咋回事 不
If Lightning McQueen wins,
如果闪电麦昆赢了
he decides when he's done racing that was the deal
就由他决定什么时候退休
-hi I'm Miss... -that was the deal you are not a nice guy little
-你好 我是 -所以说你不厚道
look sir, I gotta say,
老板 有句说句
you do make a quality mud flap in an affordable price
你可是好价钱弄了个挡泥板啊
hey Sterling, why don't you and I take a drive and talk...
斯特林先生 我们边开边聊吧
Billionaire to billionaire
就像马云和马化腾
kids got a lot of stuff, huh Doc?
这孩子有两下 对吧博士
Well she had a great teacher
因为她有位好老师
and now you get to decide when you're done racing
既然现在你可以决定何时退休
so what's it gonna be stinky uh stickers
之后打算干啥呢 臭臭 哦不 倔倔
I'm gonna keep racing but
当然是继续赛车
before that I have something I want to do
不过在那之前 我有想做的事
welcome all to historical Willy's butte
欢迎来到著名的威利山丘
for today's great exhibition of speed
让我们来见证速度的奇迹
-thanks guys -nice paint, kiddo
-谢谢各位 -喷漆漂亮 孩子
hey hey, coming through get it done 51!
借过 干得漂亮 51
Great number it was McQueen's idea
很棒的号码 是闪电麦昆的主意
he felt Hud would've wanted you to have it
他觉得哈德也一定赞同
-I love it -oh it's perfect it's very old-school
-我喜欢 -完美 非常老派
did someone just say old school!
有人提到老派了啊
Fabulous McQueen
超凡麦昆
to Doc Hudson
致敬蓝天博士
you are trying something new I like it.
新花样啊 我喜欢
-Wow subtle! -I figured if I'm
-老哥稳 -我觉着
gonna be your crew chief I'd better do it in style
既然我是领队 当然要有型
what's Mr. Sterling gonna say
斯特林先生会咋说
I'm actually more worried about
我更担心
what Tex is gonna say considering he bought rust-eze
特克斯会咋说 考虑到他买下了除锈灵公司
thanks Tex!
谢啦 特克斯
I made that Sterling fella a Texas-sized offer
我给了那个斯特林好大一笔钱呢
so, ready to start training!
准备好训练了吗
I don't know you ready to lose again.
我不知啊 你准备好输了吗
Oh, I hope you got your fluffy cloud
但愿你的蓬蓬云还好使
I hope you got your drip pan!
你的滴油盘呢
I got my drip pan and I'm taking my nap
滴油盘带着 精神百倍呢
-bring it on old man.. -Luigi!
-放马过来吧老家伙 -路易吉
Run