敬请稍候 Please Stand By

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: 本·列文

演员: 达科塔·范宁 / 托妮·科莱特 / 爱丽丝·伊芙 / 吕维尔·亚历山大 / 玛拉·吉布斯 / 杰西卡·罗德 / 迈克尔·斯塔尔·大卫 / 斯蒂芬妮·阿琳 / 马修·卡德罗普 / 马特·科博伊 / 威廉


台词
翻译:未雨绸缪 ChattyC 第七键盘侠 小草莓 源宝biubiu
Light.
It can travel for millions of years before finally reaching its destination.
到达目的地要上百万年
It goes lonely and alone...
它独自且孤单的飘荡着
hoping that it will reach someone.
希望着能够到达目的地
But what if it never arrives?
但是如果光永远无法到达目的地呢
What if it never finds a home?
如果永远找不到家呢
Because space is so vast...
因为宇宙太大了
and time is so long...
时间太长了
and out here, it's so easy to get lost.
在那里 很容易会找不到出路
All hands alert. All hands alert.
全体注意 全体注意
Radiation levels climbing.
辐射程度迅速攀升
35% 35 percent.
Raise shields.
提升防护
Shields are down to 60 percent.
防护下降了60%
Still falling.
还在继续下降
敬请稍后
Can I get a reading? Where is this coming from?
我能看一下吗 这辐射是从哪来的
Life support has been compromised.
生命支持装置受到影响
I repeat, life support has been compromised.
重复 生命支持装置受到了影响
Captain's log, final entry.
舰长的日志 最后的记录
The Enterprise is presumed lost.
企业号被认定失踪了
Spock and I are the sole survivors.
斯波克和我是唯一的幸存者
Our destiny, unknown.
我们的命运 未知
I'm not gonna make it, Spock.
我不行了 斯波克
You have to go on and save the Federation alone.
你必须坚持下去 独自一人拯救联邦号
Negative, Captain.
不 舰长
I'm not going anywhere without you.
没有你 我哪也不去
Spock to Enterprise.
斯波克呼叫企业号
"Enterprise, this is Spock."
企业号 我是斯波克
"Enterprise, are you there?"
企业号 你们在吗
♪ Oh, say can you see ♪
哦 说你看见的
♪ By the dawn's early light ♪
在清晨的阳光下
♪ What so proudly we hailed ♪
我们骄傲的欢呼
Hey, Lexi.
嗨 莱克斯
♪ At the twilight's last gleaming ♪
在傍晚最后的霞光中
♪ Whose broad stripes and bright stars ♪
它广阔的条纹和闪亮的星星
♪ Through the perilous fight ♪
通过险恶的战争
This is Scotlyn Kyle
我是斯卡特林·凯尔
at the Bay Area Assisted Living Center.
在港湾区支持救援中心
Please leave a message.
请留信息
Hey, Big D.
嗨 大D
♪ And the rockets' red glare ♪
还有那石头上红色的闪光
Ladies.
女士们
Come here, Brittanie, give me a hug.
过来 布里特妮 给我一个拥抱
Oh, good morning.
哦 早上好
Cindy...
辛迪
High-five.
击掌
Nice one! That hurt!
很好 很疼
Hey, where's Wendy?
嗨 温迪在哪
I think she's upstairs in her bedroom.
我想她在她楼上卧室里
♪ Say does that star-spangled banner yet wave ♪
星条旗是否还在飘扬
♪ Over the land of the free ♪
在这片自由的土地上
"Hang on, Captain...
坚持住 舰长
I am going to get you home."
我会送你回家的
- Good morning, Wendy. - Good morning, Scottie.
- 早上好 温迪 - 早上好 斯卡特林
Okay.
好的
Can we try three seconds of eye contact?
我们能试试三秒钟对视吗
Let's try... three seconds.
试试吧 就三秒
Great. Three seconds of eye contact.
好的 三秒种目光对视
Yay.
So, next week, your sister's coming to visit.
你的姐姐下个星期要来看你
How are you feeling about it?
你有什么感觉
Out loud thinking, please.
请大点声
I'm feeling somewhat a little bit nervous.
我感觉有一点紧张
What does that feel like?
那是什么感觉
Like I've got to pee, but I don't.
像是我想去小便 但又尿不出来
That's how nervousness feels for me, too.
我紧张时也有相似的感觉
But, you know, there's no need to worry,
但是 你知道吗 根本没必要去担心
we're gonna make sure you're very well-prepared.
我们会确保你充分做好准备
Okay, now, can we go over your everyday schedule?
好了 现在 我们能复习一下你的每天日程吗
My everyday schedule...
我的每天日程
Wake up.
起床
Make bed.
整理床铺
Get towel and toiletries.
收拾毛巾和化妆品
If my towel smells funny,
如果我的毛巾有异味
put it in the hamper and get a new towel.
把它扔进洗衣桶并且拿一条新毛巾
Go into bathroom.
进卫生间
Check to see if I'm having my period.
检查我是否到了生理期
If I am having my period,
如果我来潮了
remember that I am having my period.
记住我的生理期
And how do you do that?
你如何做
I put one thumb up to help me remember.
我竖起大拇指来帮我记忆
If I am having my period, put on a Kotex maxi pad,
如果我来潮了 贴上卫生纸
and put my thumb down.
再把大拇指放下
Put on an outfit.
穿上一件外衣
Monday, orange.
星期一 橘色
Tuesday, lavender.
星期二 薰衣草色
Wednesday, blue.
星期三 蓝色
Thursday, dots.
星期四 斑点
Friday, yellow.
星期五 黄色
Saturday, purple.
星期六 紫色
Sunday is red.
星期天 红色
Go into the kitchen to make toast.
进厨房去做烤面包
Unless Richard "the Fuck Face" is hogging the toaster.
除非理查德那张讨厌的脸霸占着烤面包机
Wendy.
温迪
Unless Richard is hogging the toaster.
除非理查德霸占着烤面包机
Go to work.
去上班
Turn right onto Page Street.
在页面街向右转
Turn right onto Buchanan Street.
在布坎南街向右转
And when I get to Market Street, stop...
当我到市场街的时候 停下
Because I'm not allowed to cross Market Street under any circumstances.
因为我在任何情况下都不准通过这条街
Wait for the 321 Bus to Stonestown Galleria.
等321号公交车去斯通镇广场车站
Remember to smile at work, while I say...
记住在工作时微笑 当我说
Welcome to Cinnabon! Would you like a Cinnabon?
欢迎来到肉桂卷店 你要来点肉桂卷吗
But don't repeat the words too quickly.
不要将这句话重复的太快
And make it sound different each time.
而且每次试着换一个语调
Welcome to Cinnabon. Would you like a Cinnabon?
欢迎来到肉桂卷店 你要来点肉桂卷吗
Welcome to Cinnabon! Would you like a Cinnabon?
欢迎来到肉桂卷店 你要来点肉桂卷吗
Three pm, study.
下午 三点 学习
Yeah, see how his mouth goes down?
好的 看他的嘴是怎么向下的
- Okay. - Four pm, take Pete for a walk.
- 好的 - 四点 带皮特散步
When you see the man with the legs, it means you can walk.
当你看见一个有腿的人时 这说明你可以走了
When you see the red hand,
当你看见一个红色的手时
it means that you have to hold up your hand before you can walk.
这说明在走之前你必须举起你的手等待着
Six pm, watch "Star Trek" on TV Land.
六点 在电视上看星际迷航
The ship is still functioning, Captain.
飞船仍然可以运行 舰长
It is logical to assume
我们可以合理推测
the mutineers are somewhere aboard.
叛变者在船上的某处
7:00 pm, dinner.
七点 晚饭
8:00 pm, chores.
八点 家务
And then I have free time before I go to bed.
在睡觉前 我有自由活动的时间
Beautiful.
很好
I think your sister's gonna be very impressed.
我想你姐姐会很吃惊的
- I think she will be, too. - I would be.
- 我想她也会 - 换做是我会吃惊的
I am.
我很吃惊
Okay, now it's time to work on your "Names and Places".
好的 现在是复习你的 名字和地方 的时候了
"Names and Places" sucks!
名字和地方 很糟糕
Well, it's not my favorite activity either,
是的 我也不喜欢这项活动
but we need to do it.
但是我们得做
Can I watch TV?
我能看电视吗
Yes.
But first, what do you have to be?
但是首先 你必须如何
You have to be very...
你必须非常
Calm.
冷静
Calm.
冷静
Excellent.
很好
Coffee?
要咖啡吗
Yes, please!
好的 谢谢
Shit, no milk.
见鬼 没牛奶了
Yeah?
是吗
Ah, bless you.
保佑你
Thanks.
谢谢
When are you seeing your sister?
你什么时候去见你的妹妹
Soon.
马上
Mm, that's good.
咖啡不错
And now, an important reminder...
现在 一个重要的提醒
For 50 years,
50年以来
Star Trek has boldly gone where no one has gone before.
探索星际之旅已经到达从来没有到达的地方
So, the call is out and the contest is on.
所以 通话结束了 竞争开始了
They want you to send in your script,
他们希望你送来你的剧本
highlighting the best of the Star Trek universe.
凸显出星际之旅宇宙中最好的部分
So, fire up those word processors
让你的文字处理器动起来吧
because your completed, printed script
因为你的完整的 打印出来的剧本
must be received by Paramount no later than February 16th.
必须在2月16日之前被高级部门收到
So, get your scripts done, it's just one week away.
把你的剧本写完吧 就剩一个星期了
"He stood there, on the edge of reality...
他站在了现实的边缘
Only a thin membrane
只有一层薄薄的隔膜
shielded him from the chaos beyond...
把他和混乱分隔开
Could he trust Commander Worf or not?
他能相信沃尔夫指挥官吗
He asked himself.
他问他自己
He feared the worst.
他怕最糟糕的事情发生
Spock looks up at the star-filled sky,
斯波克抬头看了一下布满星星的天空
surveys the barren contours of this alien wasteland...
探索了一下这片荒芜的外星土地
'Escape is imperative,' he whispers."
逃跑势在必行 他低语道
Hey, Wendy.
嗨 温迪
Hi, Nemo.
嗨 尼莫
- How's your script coming? - It's going excellent.
- 你的剧本写得怎么样了 - 写的很好
I just wrote a sub-story
我刚刚写了一个支线剧情
where Spock travels to Deep Space Nine
斯波克深入到了第九宇宙区
to recruit Commander Worf for battle.
来邀请沃尔夫指挥官一起参加战争
That sounds awesome.
听起来很好
By the way, I...
顺便 我
I made you something.
我给你做了点东西
It's got some really dope tracks on there.
这个得到了很好的评论
I really hope you enjoy it.
我希望你能喜欢它
I'm gonna clean the mixer.
我去清洗搅拌机
♪ Oh, say can you see ♪
哦 说你看见的
So, Richard, we've arranged an interview for you
理查德 我们给你安排一场面试
at the grocery store at the end of the street.
在街尾的杂货店
Does that interest you?
你感兴趣吗
Yeah?
Excuse me.
对不起
Hello?
你好
- Is this Scotlyn Kyle? - Yeah.
- 是卡特林·凯尔吗 - 是
Ms. Kyle, this is Reginald Mayweather from Balboa High.
凯尔女士 我是来自巴尔博亚高中的雷金纳德·梅威瑟
Did you get out of bed today?
你今天起床了吗
At all?
彻底的
Okay.
好吧
What's going on with you, Sam?
你怎么了 山姆
You ever feel depressed? Angry?
你感到沮丧吗 愤怒吗
Mom, stop trying to diagnose me.
妈妈 别来诊断我
Well, why aren't you in school?
那么 你为什么没在上学
We had a deal. You go to school, you do well.
我们有个约定 你去学校 你好好学习
That's all I ask.
这就是我全部要求的
And you have a math test next week which,
你下周有一个数学测验
by the way, I just found out about today.
我今天才刚刚知道的
So, young man, you are gonna study right here.
所以 年轻人 你给我在这学习
Even my grandmother could answer your stupid questions.
我奶奶都能回答你愚蠢的问题
Dude, you might as well be asking her
伙计 你也可以问她
what the name of the ship is,
飞船的名字是什么
how about you find a hard question?
你找一个难一点的问题如何
Like in the back of the book.
比如在书的后几页
I got one.
我有一个问题
Okay.
In the original series episode, "Court Martial"...
在原版军事法庭那集中
what award was given to Mr. Spock?
斯波克先生获得了什么荣誉
The Vulcan Scientific Legion of Honor.
瓦肯科学荣誉军团
Oh, snap! Pay up!
好了 交钱吧
She's got to be cheating!
她一定作弊了
She's got a cheat sheet.
她有作弊的纸
How can she cheat, dog? You're picking the questions!
她怎么作弊 你们挑的问题
Maybe she's got the answers written on her papers!
也许她把答案写在那些纸上
Look, look.
看 看
Double or nothing, then.
【欠债作为赌注 赢了欠款抵消 输了翻倍的一种下注方式】加倍或全无 再来吧
Okay.
谁怕谁
Go deep, go deep.
往后翻 往后找
Go deep.
找冷门的
What was Dr. Leonard McCoy's daughter's name?
医疗官伦纳德·麦考伊的女儿叫什么?
Joanna.
乔安娜
- What's that? - What'd you say?
-什么? -你说什么?
Joanna.
乔安娜
- No way! - That's impossible!
-我屮艸芔茻! -简直了!
She got you! Pay up, bitches!
她打败你们了!给钱吧!
Suck it!
两只弱鸡哈哈哈!
- Have your dirty money. - What the Spock.
-拿着你的脏钱吧 -简直不是人
I don't know, dude, suck it.
搞不懂 唉 算了吧
How did she know...?
她到底怎么知道的...?
Should've asked her what Kirk's grandma's name is.
你应该问寇克舰长的奶奶叫什么
What is Kirk's grandma's name?
叫什么?
"Peering into the murky abyss...
"史波克凝视着幽暗的深渊
Spock saw something he had never seen before.
看见了一个他从未见过的东西
A window...
一个窗口...
A portal to that other world...
一扇通向另一个世界的时空门...
Not a vision,
不是什么幻觉
not a light...
也不是光线...
but a feeling...
而是一种感觉...
A feeling he didn't understand."
一种他以前并不理解的感觉"
...didn't understand.
从不理解的...
Wonderment.
惊叹
Scottie, will you read my movie script for me, please?
斯考蒂 你可以看看我写的电影剧本么?
Sure.
当然
Will you read it as soon as possible, please?
那你能尽快看完么?
Are movie scripts supposed to be this long?
电影剧本都这么厚的吗?
Yes.
是啊
Because it's an epic saga,
因为这是个史诗般的传奇来着
it should be long, highly detailed,
它就应该很长 有丰富的细节
thorough.
完整详尽
In my script, Spock travels back and forth through time
在我的剧本里 史波克来回穿梭时间
to save the Federation.
去拯救联盟
Wow, sounds fascinating.
哇 听起来很棒
Towards the end, there are a few passages in the Klingon language,
最后 有几段是用克林贡语写的
but don't worry, there will be subtitles.
不过别担心 到时候会有字幕的
Good to know.
那就好
You know, we can still take it with us.
其实吧...我们还是可以带上它的
- No room. - Well...
-放不下了 -好吧...
We could have it shipped.
那我们可以寄过去
We can't afford it.
出不起邮费
I thought you loved playing.
你不是喜欢弹琴吗
I liked it when Wendy played.
我喜欢听温蒂弹
I'm gonna go see if Ruby's awake yet.
我去看看露比是不是醒了
Hey.
What?
怎么了?
What's a "tribble"?
tribble是什么
It's kind of like a guinea pig-type thing,
一种有点像豚鼠的东西
but without legs, or a face,
不过没有四肢 也没有脸
and it reproduces like crazy.
而且它繁殖速度快得吓人
Wendy.
温蒂
Pay attention. Look.
看仔细了
Fork goes on the left, right on top. Fork on the left.
餐叉放左边 放餐巾上 餐叉在左
You try, your turn.
到你了 你来试试
On the left. Put it on the left.
左边 把它放左边
Yeah, good job.
对 做得好
And the knife.
然后是餐刀
You see the knife? Wendy, look at the knife.
看到餐刀没?温蒂 看这里
It goes on the right.
它要放在右边
Just like that.
就像这样
Wanna try the plate?
你想试试摆盘子吗?
That one's easy, it goes right in the middle.
这个最简单了 摆在正中间就好
You can do it. Come on.
你可以的 试试吧
Mom!
妈!
Stop!
别闹了!
Mom!
妈!
What are you watching?
你在看什么?
♪ Hey, lio-lio-lio ♪
♪ Hey, lio-lilee-lio ♪
You wanna try?
你想试试吗?
Yeah! You did it!
厉害了 弹得对!
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee-lilee ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee lo ♪
Good job!
真棒!
"Spock looks up at the star-filled sky,
"史波克抬头看着漫漫星空
surveys the barren contours of this alien wasteland.
环顾着这片贫瘠的外星荒地
'Spock, escape is imperative,' he whispers..."
'史波克 必须得逃离了'他喃喃自语道..."
Hey, Wendy.
嘿 温蒂
Big day tomorrow.
明天是个大日子
Anything you need before I go?
在我走之前你还有什么需要的?
Have you read my script yet?
你读过我的剧本了么?
I'm working on it.
我正在看
- Night. - Good night.
-安 -晚安
Thank you for working with Wendy.
谢谢您一直在帮助温蒂
I know how difficult she can be.
我知道她有时候很难相处
To tell you the truth, I'm scared.
实话跟您说吧 我很害怕
Wendy's changed.
温蒂变了
She's made huge strides since being here.
来这儿以后 她有了巨大的进展
She's come such a long way.
她进步很大
You'll see when you talk to her.
你和她聊天就知道了
I'll leave you to it.
你俩单独聊吧
Hi, Wendy.
嗨 温蒂
Hi, Audrey.
嗨 奥德丽
- You look nice. - Thank you.
-你看上去很不错 -谢谢
I like your outfit.
我喜欢你的衣服
It's so purple.
紫色好正啊
So, I heard you got a job.
听说你找到工作了
Do you like it?
你喜欢它吗?
No, it sucks, but at least I get to make Cinnabons.
不 糟心死了 但至少我可以做肉桂卷
Oh.
I brought you a picture of Ruby.
我给你带了张露比的照片
What can Ruby do now?
露比现在会什么了?
She can say "Mama" and "Dada"...
她会喊爸爸妈妈了
and "Elmo".
还会说埃尔默
She loves Elmo.
她爱死埃尔默了
Can I have this picture of Ruby?
我能留着这张照片么?
Yeah, I brought it for you.
当然能 我就是给你带的
When can I meet Ruby?
我什么时候能见见露比?
Soon.
快了
I'm her aunt.
我是她小姨
So, Wendy, I came to visit today
是这样的 温蒂 我今天来看你
because there's something I need to tell you.
是因为有事情要跟你说
Um, Jack has finally found a new job and...
呃 杰克终于找到新工作了
There's a Star Trek script-writing contest.
有个星际迷航的剧本写作比赛
Oh, okay, cool.
啊 好吧 挺好的
It's a contest where they're having
这个比赛的参赛者
people write their own Star Trek movie scripts
要自己写星际迷航的电影剧本
and I wrote a script.
所以我写了个剧本
Oh, wow!
哇!
Today is the last day to send it in,
今天就是投递截止日期了
but I didn't want to send it in until it was absolutely ready.
但我想先确定它已经毫无问题了 再寄出去
So, I double-checked and triple-checked,
所以我检查来检查去
and quadruple-checked,
搞了好多遍
and it's ready to go to the post office now.
现在 我可以把它寄出去了
So, if we mail it, it'll get there right on time.
要是现在寄走 刚好能掐着时间送到
It's ready to go.
剧本已经没问题了
So, we can go to the post office and then I can go home with you.
所以 我们可以一起去邮局 然后我跟你一起回家
Wendy, we talked about this.
温蒂 这件事我们已经谈过了
After I win, I'll have $100,000,
我获奖以后会有十万块奖金的
and you won't have to take care of me anymore,
你也不用再照顾我了
and you won't have to sell Mom's house.
也不用卖掉妈妈留下来的房子
But I don't want to take you out of here
但你在这里做得挺好的
when you're doing so good.
我不想带你离开这里
It's not that I don't want to, it's that it's not a good time.
不是因为我不愿意 只是还不是时候
Don't you like it here?
你难道不喜欢这里吗?
No, I have to eat pizza on Thursdays
不喜欢 在这里就算我不喜欢
even if I don't want to.
周四我还是只能吃披萨
I can't watch TV when I want to.
我想看电视的时候也不让看
I can't write when I want to.
我想写东西的时候也不能写
So, I'm ready to go home with you now, Audrey.
所以 我要和你一起回家了 奥德丽
Wendy, please don't do this now.
温蒂 求你现在别这样好么
I have a job now. I can get there all by myself.
我有工作了 我能自己去上班
Ask me anything, I'll tell you the right answer.
不管你问什么 我都能回答正确
Please, stop.
求你了 别这样
I can take care of myself now.
我现在可以自己照顾自己了
So, I'm ready to go home with you,
所以 我可以和你一起回家了
and I can help you take care of Ruby.
我还能帮你带露比啊
Wendy, you can't.
温蒂 你做不到的
You can't take care of a baby.
你没办法照顾一个婴儿
How do you know?
我怎么就不行?
How do you know I can't?
你怎么就知道我不行?
Wendy...
温蒂...
I'm ready to go home now, Audrey.
我现在可以回家了 奥德丽
I wanna go home.
我想回家
I'm ready to go home now.
我现在可以回家了
Scottie!
斯科蒂!
Can you please tell Audrey that I'm ready to go home now?
你能帮我告诉奥德丽 告诉她我可以回家了么?
Wendy, it's okay.
温蒂 没事的
Have you been encouraging this?
是你鼓动她这么做的?
Shut up.
闭嘴
We have to discuss everybody's future,
我们必须要讨论每个人的未来
where they want to be, where they see themselves.
要考虑他们想去哪 有什么愿望
- This is where she lives now. - Shut up!
-她现在就住这儿啊 -别说了!
Because Wendy, I don't think
温蒂,我不觉得
- I can take care of you. - Shut up!
-我能照顾好你 -别说了!
Shut up!
你闭嘴!
Wendy, please stop.
温蒂 别这样
- Shut up! - Wendy, stop.
-闭嘴! -温蒂 停下来
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Please stand by.
请稍候
Please, stand by.
请稍候
Please, stand by.
请稍候
Please, stand by. Please, stand by.
请稍候 请稍候
Breathe.
深呼吸
Please, stand by.
请稍候
Please, stand by.
请稍候
Breathe.
深呼吸
That's it. Please stand by.
这就对了 请稍候
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Please, stand by.
请稍候
That's it. Please, stand by.
就是这样 请稍候
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Please, stand by.
请稍候
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Wendy.
温蒂
It's 7:00 pm.
下午七点了
Come on, we have to move on to the next item in your schedule.
别这样 我们还要继续你下一个日程呢
It's dinner time.
该吃晚饭啦
You wanna come downstairs? We're having chili mac.
你要不要下楼去?今晚是辣酱通心粉呢
You know what?
你知道吗?
If you want,
要是你想的话
you can skip chores tonight and write instead.
今晚的家务时间你可以用来写作
Okay, well...
好吧 那...
We can talk some more in the morning.
我们明天早上再聊
Okay, Wendy?
行吗 温蒂?
"Your completed, properly- formatted, printed script
"剧本须完整 格式正确 且为打印稿
must be received by Paramount Pictures by
并请务必于2月16日下午5时前
5:00 pm on February 16th."
寄至派拉蒙电影公司"
February 16th is this Tuesday.
2月16 就是这周二
Today is Sunday.
今天是周日
There's no mail pickup on Sundays.
周日邮局没人来收信
And Monday is a holiday.
周一又过节了
It's too late.
赶不上了
It's too late.
来不及了
It's too late.
来不及了
It's too late.
来不及了
It's too late.
来不及了
Okay.
那好
Buses go to Los Angeles.
有去洛杉矶的大巴
I could take a bus to Los Angeles.
我可以坐大巴前去洛杉矶
How much will a bus to Los Angeles cost?
去洛杉矶的车要多少钱?
Probably the same as the 321 bus,
大概和321路一样吧
because it is also a bus.
毕竟都是巴士
How long will it take to get there?
去哪里要花多久时间?
I don't know. I don't know.
不知道我不知道
What if I forget where I am? What if I forget where I am?
如果我忘了自己在哪儿怎么办那我要是迷路了呢?
What if I have to pee?
如果我要小便怎么办
Please, stand by.
请等等
Please, stand by.
请等等
Please, stand by.
请等等
Please, please, stand by.
求求你了 请等等
I can't go out at night.
我不能走夜路
I have to wait till sunrise.
我必须等到天亮
When is sunrise?
几点天亮
"Come in, Enterprise...
请回答 企业号
Enterprise, this is Spock."
企业号 我是斯波克
Go home, Pete.
回家 皮特
You can't come with me to Paramount Pictures.
你不能和我一起去洛杉矶的派拉蒙电影公司
Go home, Pete!
皮特 赶快回家
Okay.
你赢了
But you have to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,
但是你必须吃花生酱和果冻三明治
just like people do.
就像人一样
Hello?
有人吗
Does this bus go to Los Angeles?
这是去洛杉矶的巴士吗
Does this bus go to Los Angeles?
这辆巴士去洛杉矶吗
Does this bus go to Los Angeles?
这是去洛杉矶的巴士吗
No, you need to go to the Transbay Terminal
不到 你得去巴士中转站
on Fremont Street.
在弗里蒙特街上
That's on the other side of Market Street.
在市场街的另一边
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喂 喂 喂
The other way, the other way!
走反了 在另一边
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Wendy?
温蒂
Madeline!
玛德琳
Wendy's not in her room.
温蒂不在她的房间里
We've got to find her.
我们必须去找她
Okay.
- Wendy? Wendy? - Wendy?
-温蒂 温蒂 -温蒂
Wendy!
温蒂
We're not allowed to cross Market Street
我们无论发生了什么都不准
under any circumstances.
横穿市场街
You need a ticket.
你需要买车票
What?
什么
You need a ticket to ride the bus.
你需要买车票才可以乘坐巴士
Oh.
哦哦
You...
need...
需要
Hey, little missy...
喂 小姐
Go buy a ticket!
赶紧去买票
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
Excuse me?
你说什么
- Los Angeles. - One way or round-trip?
-洛杉矶 -单程还是往返
What?
什么
Are you staying there or are you coming back?
你要待在那里还是打算回来
Coming back.
还回来
Okay, round trip, that'll be...
好的 往返车票 合计
86 dollars.
86美元
I've got a ticket.
我买到票了
It's a round-trip ticket because I'm coming back.
是往返的内种 因为我还打算回来
Great.
漂亮
Can I have it?
能给我吗
We have to be quiet, Pete,
我们要安静一点 皮特
so that we don't disturb the other passengers.
不能打扰其他乘客
Mommy, there's a doggie in that lady's bag.
妈妈 这个阿姨包里有个小狗狗
I know, Pete. But you've got to hold it.
我懂 皮特 但是你必须要憋住
Okay, I'll ask.
好吧 我去问问
Excuse me, bus driver.
不好意思 司机师傅
My friend needs to pee.
我的朋友想要小便
Restroom's broken.
洗手间坏了
Tell your friend the next stop's in an hour.
告诉你朋友一个小时之内就能到下一站
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Don't do it, Pete!
不要这样 皮特
This is what happens when you pee on the bus.
这就是你在巴士上随便小便的下场
Oh, wait.
哦 等一下
One second.
等一秒钟
Hello?
Hey, Audrey. It's Scottie here.
嘿 奥德丽 我是斯考蒂
Listen, I...
听着 我...
I got in this morning and Wendy wasn't here.
我今儿早上来时候 发现温蒂并不在这里
Then, where is she?
那么她在哪儿?
I don't know.
我不知道
I suggest you stay put in case she's headed your way.
我建议你先待在家 万一她是跑去找你了
So, you have no idea where she is?
那你也不知道她在哪儿
Uh...
呃...
I'm gonna call you back.
我等会儿再打给你
"Bus restrooms do not work."
巴士上的卫生间有故障
It's okay.
没关系
Her name's Madison.
她叫麦迪逊
Hi, Madison.
你好 麦迪逊
We call her Maddy sometimes,
我们有时候叫她玛蒂
especially when she gets upset and starts crying.
尤其是当她不高兴 或是哭的时候
Maddy's very, very cute.
玛蒂非常非常可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm an aunt. I have a niece named Ruby.
我也是一个姨妈 有个外甥女叫露比
- Does Maddy have an aunt? - She has three.
-玛蒂有姨吗 -她有3个
Do you like being an aunt?
你喜欢当小姨的感觉么
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
I've never met Ruby.
我从没见过露比
My sister's afraid I might hurt her.
我姐姐害怕我会伤到她
I used to have tantrums.
我之前经常发脾气
When was that?
从什么时候开始
When I was younger.
从我小时候
That's so sad.
真令人难过啊
But I can't imagine you hurting a baby, not ever.
但是我不能想象你会伤害一个婴儿
You can hang out with me and Maddy if you want.
如果你愿意 你可以与我和玛蒂一起玩儿
Come on.
来吧
Now, come on.
就现在 来吧
Come sit.
来 坐下
So, where are you headed?
你打算要去哪儿呢
Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
I'm going to enter a contest, a writing contest.
我打算参加一个竞赛 一个写作大赛
I hope you win.
我期待你能获奖
I'm gonna say a little prayer for you.
我会为你祈祷的
What kind of prayer?
哪种祈祷呢
Oh, I don't know.
哦 我不知道
A good one.
好的那一个
Don't you worry.
别担心
What's the matter?
怎么了
Here...
给...
- Do you wanna hold her? - No, no.
-你想抱抱她吗? -不 我不行
It's okay.
没关系
Look at the puppy.
瞧瞧这只小可爱
Oh!
Wanna pet the puppy?
你想摸摸小狗
You know what, me and my boyfriend,
你知道吗 我和我男朋友
we're actually going down to L.A.
事实上正打算去洛杉矶
So, if you don't have a ride,
如果你没有车的话
maybe you should just come with us.
也许你应该和我们一起去
Yeah?
怎么样
Would you like that?
你觉得呢
I'd like that very, very much.
我非常非常愿意
Okay, then.
好 那么
Let's go, Jules.
走吧 朱尔斯
You ready?
准备好了
I've got to fill up my water bottle first.
我得先灌满我的水瓶
Okay.
- Give it to me! - No!
-把它给我 -不要
Give me my notebook back!
还回我的笔记本
Give me my notebook back!
把笔记本还给我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
They stole my iPod, Pete.
他们偷走了我的iPod 皮特
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee lo ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee-lilee ♪
♪ Hey, little gal, won't you come out with me? ♪
♪ 嘿 小姑娘 不想和我出去兜风吗 ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee lo ♪
♪ This side of myself that I want you to see ♪
♪ 我想让你看到这一面的自己 ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee lo ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee-lilee ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee lo ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee-lilee ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee lo ♪
♪ 嘿 啦哩 啦哩 喽 ♪
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee-lilee ♪
Her name is Wendy Welcott.
她的名字叫温蒂 • 维尔科特
Oh, God, I hope she's okay.
哦 天呐 愿她平安无事
♪ Hey, lilee-lilee ♪
Hi.
So, she was on a bus heading to Los Angeles.
她已经坐上一辆去洛杉矶的巴士
The driver removed her just off the I-5.
司机在走到5号州际公路的时候赶她下车了
- They're trying to locate her. - What?
-他们尝试定位具体地点 -什么
We are doing everything we can to find her.
我们整竭尽所能的寻找蛛丝马迹
And if she calls you, let me know right away, okay?
如果她给你打电话 第一时间通知我 好吗
Yeah.
Where's my money?
我的钱呢
How much do all of these candy bars cost?
这些包士力架怎么卖
Uh...
呃...
A buck a piece.
美块儿一美元
It says there are 18 inside, so that's $18.
上面写着18块儿 那么也就是共18美元
Yeah, 18 dollars.
对 就是18美元
What?
什么
Don't cheat her.
别弄虚作假 欺人太甚
That candy is $2.99 and you know it.
光天化日之下你心里也清楚 糖果也就2.99美元
Don't be looking at me with your squinched-up face.
别用你内酸脸对我挤眉弄眼
You were gonna take her money, and that's called stealing.
你要是收了她的钱 就叫做偷窃
Now you apologize.
现在你向她道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's better.
这就对了
Honey...
亲爱的...
Don't let people take advantage of you, okay?
别老让别人占你便宜 明白吗
I've got a grandson like you.
我有个孙子也像你一样
Sweetest boy in the world,
特别善良可亲的一个男孩
but he always has trouble trying to figure it all out.
但是他一直整不明白这些花言巧语
This is my niece, Ruby.
这是我的外甥女 露比
Oh, she's adorable!
哦 她长得可真甜美
So, where's your family?
那你的家人在哪儿
992 Heath Road, Oakland, California.
加利福尼亚州 奥克兰 安康路 992号
You mean you're out here all by yourself?
你是说你独自一人跑到这边来吗
No, I have Pete with me.
不 我还有皮特和我待在一起
Yeah, but who's taking care of you?
我知道 可是谁在照顾你呢
I am.
我自己
Oh, honey, that's not right.
哦 亲爱的 这可不大可行
You shouldn't be out here all by yourself.
你不应该独自外出来这儿的
Why don't you come with me?
你要不跟我一道吧
- Where are you going? - She's out there.
-你要去哪儿 -她去外面了
Alone.
茕茕一人
Somewhere between here and Los Angeles.
在这里和洛杉矶之间的某处
Okay, so what, you're just gonna drive down the interstate looking for her?
好吧 那又怎样 莫非你要开到州际公路上去找她吗
Yeah, I am.
是 的确如此
I can't just sit here.
我不能只是待在这儿
I'm going.
我要去找她
There's plenty of breast milk in the fridge.
冰箱里还有很多母乳
Are you going to Paramount Pictures to be an actress?
你是打算去派拉蒙电影公司做一个女演员吗
You're pretty enough.
你颜值够格
No, I'm a writer.
不 我是个作家
I wrote a script.
我写了个剧本
It's 427 pages long.
有427页长
Oh, my goodness!
哦 那么厉害
What's it about?
讲的是什么呢
It's about two old friends who are separated.
讲的是两个老朋友分开了
And one of them, Spock, is a Vulcan.
其中一个 斯波克 是个瓦肯人
He discovers how to have a sense of humor.
他致力于发现如何有幽默感
He makes a special study of the anatomy of jokes
他专门剖析了笑话的结构
which were a part of old, or primitive, Vulcan culture.
这也是种古老的 原始的 瓦肯文化
He relates different parts of a joke
他根据过去的立体影像档案库
to different facial expressions
把笑话分成了不同的部分
according to old holographic archives...
和不同的面部表情相联系...
and he figures out a scientific equation
他还发现幽默感的
for a sense of humor.
科学方程式
Oh, I wish my grandson could meet you.
哦 我真希望我的孙子能见到你
He would so get whatever it is you're talking about.
他肯定比我更明白你说的所有爆点
He would think you were pretty cool.
他会觉得你酷毙了
I'd love to see him more myself.
我希望自己能常见到他
But I'm here and he's there.
但我们分隔两地
Why don't you live with him?
你为什么不和他一起住呢?
I don't wanna be anybody's burden.
我不想给别人添麻烦
People have their own lives,
谁都有自己的生活
and after a while, those lives don't include you.
用不了多久 人家的生活里就没有你了
Yes, her name is Wendy Welcott.
没错 她叫温蒂·沃尔科特
She's 21 years old. Five-foot-four, blonde.
21岁 1米64 金发
Thanks anyway.
谢谢了
Miss?
小姐?
Miss? Can you hear me?
小姐?能听见我说话吗?
Miss?
小姐?
What's she saying?
她在说什么?
Welcome to Cinnabon.
欢迎来到桂香卷
Would you like to try a Cinnabon?
您想尝一个桂香卷吗?
No fractures, no bleedings.
没骨折也没出血
Suspected mild concussion.
可能有轻微脑震荡
They wanna keep her for a day or two,
他们想让她住院一两天
but we're just waiting on a bed.
但我们也只是照顾一张病床而已
Would you mind grabbing her chart?
能把她的表格给我吗?
I have to go.
我必须得走
I want to go.
我要走
I have to go.
我必须得走
Wendy Welcott.
我找温蒂·沃尔科特
We've got four Jane Does in here.
我们这儿有4个无名女子
Well, she's five-foot-four, blonde.
好吧 她身高1米64 一头金发
They've all got blonde hair.
4个都是金发
They're all five-foot-something.
都差不多1米6多
Hell, we even have a Jane Dog in here.
这儿还有只无名狗
Wait, what did you just say?
等等 你刚说什么?
We've got a Jane Dog here.
我们这儿还有只无名狗
John Dog.
还是公的
Is he wearing a Star Trek uniform?
它是不是穿着星际迷航服?
A what?
啥?
A Star Trek uniform. Is he wearing one?
星际迷航制服 它穿了吗?
Oh, yeah, he is!
哦 没错 是穿了!
Ah, look at that!
啊 看呐!
That's so cute.
太可爱了
Okay, where are you again, exactly?
那么 你的具体位置是哪儿?
Hey, wake up.
嘿 起床
I need you to get dressed. You're coming with me.
穿上衣服 跟我走
Mom, what's going on?
妈 怎么了?
Oh, a patient of mine ran away. So, please just go get dressed.
呃 我的一个病人逃走了 先穿衣服吧
Where are we even going?
我们去哪儿?
Bakersfield.
贝克斯菲尔德
What?
啥?
She's trying to get to L.A. and turn in a script
她正赶往洛杉矶想投一个剧本
for this competition.
参加一个比赛
Is it any good?
写的不错吗?
- What? - The script.
-什么? -那个剧本
Oh, I could only get a few pages in.
哦 我只读过几页
I don't get it.
没看懂
What don't you get?
什么让你看不懂?
Okay, so, I know he's the hero of Star Wars,
好吧 我知道他是星球大战的英雄
but who exactly is this Kirk person?
但那个叫科克的到底是谁?
Please, crash this car right now because we both deserve to die!
咱现在就撞车吧因为咱俩太死有应得了!
Sam!
山姆!
In Star Trek...
在星球大战里...
- Okay. - James T. Kirk is the captain
- 嗯 -詹姆斯·T·柯克是
of the starship Enterprise.
企业号的舰长
Right, that's the spaceship they're on, right?
好吧 那是他们乘的飞船 对吧?
Yes, yes, the spaceship. Great job, Mom.
对 对 是飞船 好样的 妈
But why does she find it so fascinating?
但她为什么那么痴迷?
That's what I don't get.
我也不明白
I don't know. Maybe it's the characters.
我不知道 或许是因为那些角色吧
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Like Spock, for example.
拿史波克来说吧
He's half-human, half-alien.
他是半人类半外星人
He has trouble dealing with his emotions.
不能很好的处理情感
Where did it say that?
哪儿这么说的?
That's just how he is.
他就是这样的人设
Have a good one, okay?
祝你愉快 都好吧?
You are going to Ward C.
你要去C病房
I don't want to go to Ward C.
我不去C病房
I want to go to Paramount Pictures.
我要去派拉蒙公司
Well, I'm sorry, little lady,
额 很抱歉 小女孩
it looks like you are going to Ward C.
看起来你要去的是C病房
Where am I?
我在哪?
You're at the hospital. You hit your head.
你在医院 撞到了头
Where's Pete?
皮特呢?
- Where's my dog? - He's okay.
-我的狗狗在哪儿? -它没事
The nurses have him. They gave him a little bath.
护士在照看它 还给它洗了澡
Let's get you outta here, huh?
我们走吧 怎么样?
Away we go.
出发喽
I've got to pee.
我想嘘嘘
You can pee when we get you upstairs, all right?
我们到楼上你再嘘嘘 好吗?
No, I've got to pee right now.
不 我现在就想嘘嘘
Right now, I've got to pee.
就现在 我要嘘嘘
- Right now. - All right, okay, okay.
- 立刻 -好吧 好 好
Let's make it quick.
快一点哦
I heard you scared the crap out of a cop.
我听说你把警察吓坏了
My dad was a cop.
我老爸就是警察
Yeah, he had this walrus moustache and everything.
哦 他还留着八字胡呢
When we were kids and we misbehaved,
我们小时候调皮捣蛋
he used to give us demerits.
他常给我们记过
"You loaded my gun wrong. That's a demerit."
“你装错子弹了 记过一次”
"It's the wrong Elvis record. Demerit."
“猫王唱片搞错了 记过”
"Clothes on the floor. Demerit."
“衣服丢在地上了 记过”
And if you were lucky enough to get enough demerits,
要是足够幸运 记的过足够多
you had to sleep in the shed.
就得睡小黑屋
Even now when I come home, he's like,
甚至现在每当我回家 他也总是说
"You'd better move out of the house soon,
“你最好赶快搬出去
or I'm gonna make you sleep in the shed."
否则让你睡小黑屋”
Cut it out!
别说了!
That's not a funny thing to joke about.
一点也不好笑
You know, I'm your son.
你知道 我是你儿子
Show me a little respect. Don't joke like that.
尊重我一下 别再开这种玩笑
Just quit kidding around.
别再开玩笑了
You all good in there?
你在里面还好吧?
That's a long pee.
你嘘的时间有点长
Okay, I'm gonna come inside, all right?
那 我要进去了 没关系吧?
I'm coming in!
我进来了哦!
She jumped out the window!
她跳窗跑了!
She jumped out the window!
她跳窗跑了!
I'll come back for you, Pete.
我会回来找你的 皮特
Wendy!
温蒂!
Hey!
嘿!
Yeah, I'm on my way right now.
嗯 我立刻出发
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
Oh, my script!
哦 我的剧本!
My script...
我的剧本...
My...
我的...
Hey! Stop!
嘿!站住!
Mom...
妈妈..
This is Wendy's script.
这是温蒂的剧本
Wendy?
温蒂?
Wendy!
温蒂!
You need to calm down.
您得冷静点
Getting angry is not gonna help the situation.
眼下生气也没用
Hey, I am not angry.
嘿 我没生气
Nobody's angry here.
这儿没人生气
I'm just trying to figure out
我只是在试着理解
what the hell is wrong with you people!
你们这些人到底怎么回事!
Whoa, easy now. Come on, Scottie.
哇哦 这就简单了 来
Nothing is wrong with us, ma'am, but given the way
我们很好 夫人 但是鉴于
you're speaking to me, I guess something must wrong with you.
你说的是我 我猜是您有问题
Hey!
嘿!
Something's gonna be wrong with your face
小心你的脸出问题
if you don't stop talking to my mom like that!
要是你再这样对我妈讲话!
I'm gonna need the both of you to calm down.
请你们都冷静一下
I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
抱歉 对不起
but this is just completely unacceptable.
但这简直难以接受
Where's my sister?
我妹妹呢?
- Are you Ms. Welcott? - Yeah. Where's Wendy?
-你是沃尔科特小姐吗? -是的 温蒂呢?
I am sorry, but...
很抱歉 但是...
she slipped by the duty nurse.
她从值班护士眼皮子底下溜走了
We have no idea how,
我们现在也不知道她在哪儿
but we've looked everywhere for her.
但我们四处找过她
We've got officers up and down the state
现在整个州的警察
looking for her now.
都在帮忙找她
What was she doing here anyway? Was she hurt?
她在这儿到底怎么了?她受伤了?
How did she get away from you people?
她怎么从你们这儿溜走的?
Can anybody tell me anything about my sister?
有人能告诉我我妹到底怎么了吗?
"Your completed, properly formatted, printed script
“格式正确的完整打印剧本
must be received by February 16th, 5:00 pm."
必须于2月16日下午5时前收悉”
"Your completed, properly formatted, printed script
“格式正确的完整打印剧本
must be received by February 16th, 5:00 pm."
必须于2月16日下午5时前收悉”
"Your completed, properly formatted, printed script...
“格式正确的完整打印剧本
must be received by February 16th, 5:00 pm."
必须于2月16日下午5时前收悉”
Please...
敬请...
stand by.
稍候
Please, stand by.
请稍候
Please, stand by.
请稍候
Please, stand by.
请稍候
Please, stand by.
请稍候
Please, stand by.
请稍候
My script.
我的剧本
My script.
我的剧本
It's gone.
没了
It's gone.
没了
"Captain...
“舰长...
there is only one logical direction in which to go...
只有一个逻辑方向可供..
Forward."
前进”
"Captain's log...
“舰长日志...
Final entry.
最后的记录
'The Enterprise is presumed lost.
‘企业号估计遇难了
Spock and I are the sole survivors.
我和史波克是唯一的幸存者
Our destiny, unknown.'
我们的命运如何依然未知’
Spock looks up at the star-filled sky...
史波克抬头仰望漫天星空...
surveys the barren contours of this alien wasteland.
凝视着这片贫瘠的外星荒原
Peering into the murky abyss...
窥视着这黑暗深渊...
Spock saw something he had never seen before."
他看到了以前从未见过的东西”
Maybe this is my fault.
或许是我的错
"Escape is imperative...
“必须要逃离这里...
Spock cradles the dying Kirk in his arms.
史波克将垂死的柯克揽入怀中
His captain. His friend.
他的舰长也是他的朋友
Kirk looks up at him, the light dimming in his eyes."
柯克仰头望着他 眼神渐渐黯淡无光”
Do you know where the bus station is?
你知道公交车站在哪儿吗?
"'I'm afraid, Spock.'
“‘我害怕 史波克’
Spock is calm, reassuring.
史波克冷静的安慰道
'Don't be afraid, Jim.
‘别怕 吉姆’
The unknown is there for us to conquer, not to fear.'"
未知是等待我们去征服的 不是让我们害怕的’”
Do I need a ticket to ride the bus to Los Angeles?
去洛杉矶我得买票吗?
Yes, you do.
是的 得买
But the next one is not until 8:00 am tomorrow.
但是下一班车是明早八点
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
8:00 am is in 11 hours and 13 minutes.
距离八点还有11小时13分钟
I'll wait.
我可以等
"Slowly tumbling through the emptiness of space...
“他在虚空中跌跌撞撞的前行
the lights of his spacesuit
宇航服上的灯光
illuminating him in the darkness."
在黑暗中照亮了他”
You can't sleep either?
你也睡不着?
"Tiny, alone...
“光线些微 独身一人...
a single speck of light in a sea of night.
茫茫大海中的一束微光
For the first time...
第一次...
No stories...
没有故事...
No echoes...
也无人回应...
Nothing in his head.
大脑一片空白
Just silence."
唯有沉寂一片”
Silence.
沉寂
I hope she's okay.
我希望她没事
She's a very resourceful girl.
她是个善于随机应变的女孩
To tell you the truth, I'm kind of impressed.
说实话 我也有点吃惊
She used to be afraid of everything.
她以前什么都怕
This can't be easy for her.
这一次出远门对她来说不容易
Maybe I underestimated her.
或许我小瞧了她
Your sister...
你妹妹...
is one of the most complex and creative people I know.
是我见过的最难懂又最有创造力的人
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, she's not always that easy to figure out.
我是说 她并不总是那么容易让人猜透
She can really try your patience, that's for sure.
不过有一点是肯定的 她绝对能考验你的耐心
Yeah.
是啊
My mother was so patient with her.
我妈妈对她足够耐心了
She took care of both of us, by herself.
她一个人把我们两个带大
- Single mom? - Yeah.
- 单亲妈妈? - 对
Yeah.
没错
After our mother died, I tried my best
妈妈死后 我尽全力
to take care of Wendy.
来照顾Wendy
But then I got married,
但我马上要结婚了
we found out we were gonna have a baby.
我们发现 我们将要有孩子了
I'm always amazed by how easy it is for some people
我总是感到惊奇 对于很多人来说怎么能如此容易
to be able to handle it all.
掌控这一切
Miss?
小姐?
Miss?
小姐?
I'm sorry, but I need to close up.
很抱歉 可是我们要关门了
Do you have any place to go?
你要去什么地方吗?
Paramount Pictures.
派拉蒙电影公司
Can I wait outside for the bus to Los Angeles?
我可以在门口等去LA的巴士吗?
Well, I can't stop you.
当然了 我可没法阻止你
But you be careful, okay?
但你要小心
I am careful.
我很小心
I don't walk when the sign says, "Don't walk", and...
当标志上写着“请勿通过” 我就不会走过去
I only crossed Market Street one time.
我只穿过步行街一次
Okay.
好吧
Go into bathroom.
进浴室
Take a shower.
洗个澡
There is no shower.
这里没有淋浴
That's okay.
没关系
It's okay to skip once, but not twice.
一次不洗没关系 但两次就不可以
Madeline said so.
玛德琳是这么说的
I've got to change.
我得换个衣服
I need to buy a ticket to Los Angeles, please.
我需要买张去LA的机票 谢谢
That'll be 22 dollars.
这需要22美元
That's not going to be enough money.
这些钱不够的
It's $7.52, I counted it.
我只有七块五毛二 我数过了
- Next. - But it's almost enough.
- 下一个 - 但是这些钱差不多了
I need to get to Los Angeles today
我今天必须赶到LA
because today is the contest deadline.
因为今天是比赛的最后期限
$7.52 is not enough, I know, but is there some way that...
我知道七块五毛二是不够 但是有没有办法……
Next customer, please.
下一位 谢谢
Can it be enough? Please.
请您…通融一下…好吗?
Just for today?
就这一次?
You're holding up the line.
你挡着别人的道了
Let's keep moving.
下一个
Any news?
有什么消息吗?
Where do you get on the Lankershim bus?
在哪里可以乘去Lankershim的巴士?
That her?
那是她吗?
Do you know where you get on the Lankershim bus?
你知道在哪里可以乘去Lankershim的巴士吗?
That's her.
那就是她
Hey, miss?
嗨 小姐?
Miss?
小姐?
Hey! Hey!
喂!喂!
Stop!
停下!
Back in, back in, back in.
回去 回车上 回车上再说
All right, all right.
没事 没事
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy, come out. We won't hurt you.
温蒂 出来吧 我们不会伤害你的
- I think she's in there. - Just, just...
- 我觉得她在那里 - 等一下
You'll spook her, okay?
你会吓到她的 好吗?
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy!
温蒂!
我们是朋友 出来吧
走开!
出来吧
我跟你是一伙儿的
我不相信你
勇士从不让他的朋友独处险境
我要去派拉蒙电影公司
我知道 让我先带你去个安全的地方
好了 好了 你安全了
Hey, man, what language is that?
嘿 你可真有两下子 这是什么语言?
Forget about it, Doyle. It's nothing, okay?
别提了道尔 这没什么了不起的 好吗?
I didn't know you spoke a foreign language, bro.
我还不知道你会外语呢 老兄!
What was that?
这到底是什么语言啊?
Klingon, all right?
克林贡语 明白了吗?
- Damn! - Shut up, Doyle.
- 天哪! - 闭嘴道尔
Yes, I speak English.
好的 我说英语
They found her!
他们找到她了
She's at a police station in downtown L.A.
她现在在洛杉矶市中心的警察局
Sam!
萨姆!
So, what happens next?
所以 后来发生了什么?
Spock starts to experience the pon farr.
斯波克开始体验七年之痒
On top of everything else he's going through?
在他经历的这么多事之后?
Yes.
是的
And all of his emotions rise to the surface
他所有的情感都迸发出来
and they start tearing him apart,
然后这些情感…开始把他撕成碎片
and he has to figure out how to control them.
他不得不搞清楚如何控制他们
That's amazing.
这太棒了
That's amazing!
这太了不起了!
But I'm not going to make it.
但我赶不上了
There's still over 100 pages missing.
还有超过100页的剧本不见了
Oh, Wendy.
噢 温蒂!
- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
I've been so worried about you.
我一直都很担心你
Oh, God, we were worried sick about you!
噢天哪 我们都担心死了
What did we say about crossing Market Street?
我们怎么说的来着 关于穿过步行街?
I'm not allowed to cross Market Street under any circumstances.
在任何情况下我都不许穿过步行街
We found your script.
我们找到了你的剧本
We can still make it.
我们还可以赶上!
Qapla', Wendy.
祝你成功 温蒂
Qapla', Frank, yaS.
也祝你成功 弗兰克
Hey, I really liked your script.
嘿 我真的很喜欢你的剧本
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah. Yeah, I mean, it was really good.
我是说 你的剧本真的很棒
When Spock has to travel back in time
当斯波克不得不回到过去
with the Elixir of Light to save everyone,
带着灵药去拯救所有人
he sees all these people that he loves die, right?
他目睹了所有他爱的人死去 不是吗?
Even Kirk.
甚至柯克
And he wants to save all of them, too, but he can't,
他也想要去救他们所有人 但他做不到
because he knows they died for something good.
因为他知道他们是为了真理而献身的
I really think it could win.
我真的觉得你一定能赢
You need to get over.
你得在前面拐弯
Did you get that peanut butter
我留给你的花生酱三明治
and jelly sandwich that I left you?
你吃了么?
I missed you a lot.
我真的好想你
Mom, it's right here. Turn here.
妈妈 就在这里 在这里拐弯
There it is! Stop the car!
就是这里!停车!
- Wendy! Stop! - Go, Wendy!
- 温蒂!停下! - 快去 温蒂!
No, let her go. She'll be okay.
算了 让她去吧 她会没事的
I can't walk.
我现在不能走过去
Everyone stay in the group, please.
所有人请跟紧了
Now, over here is the soundstage where they shot "Indiana Jones."
现在我们看到的 是拍摄《印第安纳琼斯》的摄影棚
Excuse me.
请问
Do you know where Building 1500 is?
你知道1500号建筑在哪里吗?
Yeah, it's just up and to the right.
当然 直着走然后右拐
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I need to drop off my script.
我来交我的剧本
Ah, yeah, you can't drop that off here.
嗯…你不能交到这里
"Your script must be received by February 16th at 5:00 pm."
“你的剧本必须在2月16日下午五点前提交”
Yes, and we only accept entries by mail.
没错 但我们只接受信件形式
Okay?
知道吗?
But this is the mailroom.
可这里是收发室
Look...
你看…
We don't accept personal deliveries.
我们不接受个人提交
All scripts must be postmarked and mailed.
所有的剧本必须盖上邮戳 再寄过来
No exceptions, okay?
没有例外 好吗?
Piece of shit...
胡扯
Do you know how hard it is to write something?
你知道写点东西有多么难吗?
Do you know how hard it is to write something?
你知道写点东西有多么难吗?
Do you know how hard it is to write something?
你知道写作有多么难吗?
Do you know how hard it is to write something?
你知道写一部作品有多么难吗?
All the thinking and planning
所有的思考和策划
and re-writing of everything you already wrote
一遍遍重写那些你已经写过的内容
for somebody else to read?
只为了让别人读到?
All the nights and days spent thinking?
每一个竭力思索的日日夜夜
Thinking about the right words to say...
思索如何用正确的词句来表达
thinking about the best way to say them?
思索最好的方式来表达
Because the story you wanna tell means so much to you?
因为你想去讲述的那个故事 对你来说有多么重要
All those people that wrote those scripts,
写出那些剧本的所有人
somebody's going to read them.
有人能看到他们
And I just want a chance!
我只想要一个机会!
Just like everyone else got!
就像其他人一样!
Somebody call security.
来人!叫保安!
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
What did you just say?
你说什么?
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
No.
不知道
Good.
那太好了
Hey!
喂!
Hey, stop!
喂 停下!
Thanks.
谢谢
So did it get in?
所以你交上去了?
Oh, Wendy!
噢 温蒂!
Wendy, you did it!
温蒂 你做到了!
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
- Thank you. - Oh, yeah.
- 谢谢 - 没事
Bye.
再见
I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
You turned in that script all by yourself.
你全凭自己写完了整个剧本!
You said you wanted to show them...
你说你想要让他们看到
and you did.
你做到了
But I wanted to show you.
但我想要让你看到
Yeah.
是啊
My iPod was stolen.
我的iPod丢了
I'll get you a new one.
我会给你买个新的
You will?
真的吗?
I'd really appreciate that.
我很感激
Wendy, I've been thinking...
温蒂 我一直在想…
And...
并且
I've been trying to figure out...
我一直想弄清楚
what Mom would have wanted for us.
妈妈到底想要我们做什么
Well, Mom's dead.
妈妈已经去世了
So, she doesn't want anything anymore.
所以 她不再有任何想法了
"'Come on, Captain. We can do this together.
来啊 船长 我们可以做到的
Don't give up now.
不要放弃
Their final moment had come.
他们的最后时刻到来了
There was no going back.
已经没有回头路了
With his dying breath, Kirk lifts his visor.
一息尚存之际 柯克掀起他的面罩
Spock looks into his friend's eyes for the last time.
斯波克最后一次 注视着他朋友的双眸
Kirk knows it is time to set Spock free.
柯克明白 是时候让斯波克解脱了
Free to find his human heart.
让他自由的去追寻他的初心
The End.
结束
Epilogue.
全剧终
Everything would be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Scottie had said so.
斯科蒂这样说道
But where was that tiny speck of light
但那些小光点在哪里呢?
traveling through the universe?
那些穿梭在宇宙中的小光点
Different from the others...
那些和别人不一样的小光点
hoping to get where it's going?
想要去到想去的地方
To where it belongs?
想要去到心之所向的地方
"Dear Wendy...
亲爱的温蒂
Thank you for submitting your script
感谢你参加
to the 'Star Trek: To Boldly Go Writing Competition.'
‘星际迷航:大胆去写’比赛
I've been reading your script.
我读了你的剧本
You're an excellent writer.
你是个很优秀的作家
You really are.
你真的很优秀
Thank you, Scottie.
谢谢你 斯科蒂
You're welcome, Wendy.
不客气 温蒂
"We are writing to thank you
“我们写这封信 是为了感谢你
for sharing your story with us.
愿意与我们分享你的故事
We are thrilled with the talent and hard work
我们被你展现出的
that you have displayed."
才华与努力所震惊
This is for you.
这是给你的
Jeez, thanks.
哇 谢谢
Uh, hey...
诶 对了…
Did you ever turn your script into the contest?
你去参加了那个创作比赛吗?
When will you find out if you've won?
什么时候能知道结果?
Soon.
很快
- Fingers crossed. - Fingers crossed.
- 祝你好运 - 祝我好运
"Unfortunately, your script was not selected
“很抱歉你的剧本
as one of the winners...
没能赢得比赛
But please do not be discouraged.
但是请不要气馁
Never stop writing...
永远不要辍笔
Never stop telling your story.
永远不要放弃分享你的故事
We hope to read more of your work someday.
我们希望在未来可以读到你的更多作品
Until then...
在那之前
live long and prosper."
生生不息 繁荣昌盛
Hi, Ruby.
嗨 鲁比
Can I hold her, please?
我可以抱抱她吗?