致命急件 Premium Rush

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 动作 / 惊悚

导演: 大卫·凯普

演员: 约瑟夫·高登-莱维特 / 迈克尔·珊农 / 杰米·钟 / 丹妮亚·拉米雷兹 / 阿西夫·曼德维 / 劳伦·阿什利·卡特 / 艾伦·特维特


台词
翻译: Nikki 小雷 Mandy 猫颜校对: Nikki
后期: 英俊君压制: 凯撒 雾霭
Wilee Wilee.
Shit.
I can't work in an office.
我不适合办公室工作
I don't like wearing suits.
不喜欢穿正装
I like to ride.
我喜欢骑车
Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes.
死飞车 钢架 没刹车死飞车: 固定车轮的单速车
The bike cannot coast.
这种单车不能滑行
The pedals never stop turning.
它的踏板永远不会停止转动
Can't stop.
不能
Don't want to either.
也不想停下
There are 1,500 bike messengers on the street in New York City.
在纽约城 大概有1500个单车信使
You can e-mail it, FedEx it, fax it, scan it,
你可以发邮件 快递 传真或者扫描文件
but when none of that shit works
但是当这些都他妈的不能用
and this thing has to be at that place by this time,
而且东西必须准时送到的时候
you need us.
你就需要我们了
Some of us get killed out here.
我们的工作常伴随着生命危险
Pedestrians are a menace.
路边行人是威胁元素
Cabs are killers.
而汽车则是致命杀手
One time or another we all get hit.
我们多多少少都被撞过
Sometimes we gotta hit back.
有时候我们会回击
If you're not gonna use it,
如果你不打算用这个
I guess you don't need it.
我想你也不需要它了吧
My mirror!
我的镜子
And we stick together,
我们互相帮助
'cause most people just wish we'd get off the street.
因为大多数人只想让我们滚出街道
"Go get a haircut. Take a shower. Get out of the way. ".
"剪个头发 洗洗澡 滚出老子这条道"
Stop!
停下
Pay heed!
看着点儿
They have no idea why
他们没法儿理解为什么
anyone would risk their lives in a death maze
有人会愿意为了区区80美元一天的薪酬
for 80 bucks on a good day.
拿生命在这死亡迷宫里冒险
But if you're out here thinking about the money,
但是 如果你分心去想钱的问题
you're not gonna be around to spend it.
估计你就有命赚没命花了
Hey!
Hey, it's Vanessa. Leave me a message and I'll call you back.
嘿 我是Vanessa 有事请留下信息我会回电话
'Kay, I'm actually leaving a voice mail now.
事实上 我已经在给你留语音信息了
This is demeaning. Why won't you call me?
这太伤人了 为什么你不打电话给我
Hey.
- Samantha Harris, TVM? - Yep.
- Samantha Harris 那个电视模特 - 是的
And sign here, please.
请在这儿签名
You need a number, too?
需要我把电话号码也留下吗
- You got a pickup for me? - You already got it.
- 你有东西要我送吗 - 已经给你了
Positive I did not.
我敢肯定我没拿到
No, someone from your company.
我给了你某个公司同事
What'd he look like?
他长什么样
He was prettier than me.
比我漂亮点儿
Hey, watch your back.
嘿 看着点
Manny's office, this is Manny.
Manny办公室 我是Manny
Dude, you jumped my route?
哥们 你抢了我的单
I had a drop-off. It was sitting right there, man.
我到那儿有事 就顺便拿了呗
Dude, but that's my tag.
但那是我的包裹
Then how come it's in my bag?
是吗 那它怎么进我的包里了
I'm coming to get it.
我去找你拿
Wasting your time, man. I'm almost there already.
省省劲儿吧 我都快到了
Well, I'm right behind you.
我很快就能追上你
Yo, it isn't yours, it's mine now. Like your girlfriend.
它现在不属于你而是我的 就跟你女朋友一样
I'm getting worried, dude. Real concerned.
我开始担心了 哥们 真的
It's been a couple of days. Manny's a gentleman,
已经好些天了 Manny虽然是个绅士
but Manny's got appetites. Click!
不过他也难过欲望关 拜拜
Asshole.
混蛋
No, no, no, sweetheart. Think Gandhi, not Sitting Bull. Boom!
不 亲爱的 想想甘地而不是西汀布尔西汀布尔: 北美印第安人部落首领
Yes, I'm already on it.
我正在跟进
Sweetheart, I gotta go.
亲爱的 我得挂了
Security Courier.
这里是安全速递
- Get line two a 20 on Squid. - Got it.
- 转到2号线 - 知道了
I'm right here. Goddamn radio got run over.
我回来了 该死的无线接收器被碾碎了
Raj. What the hell, man. Manny jumped my route?
Raj 这他妈的怎么回事 Manny抢了我的单
Is it so?
就这点儿事儿吗
Yes, it's so. You shouldn't try to be Zen,
就这点事儿 还有你不该信佛参禅的
dude. You're wearing a gold chain.
看你那一身金链俗品的样子
Tito, my midtown monster, slow and steady comes in last.
Tito 我的中城巨怪 总是慢悠悠的最后一个回来
You get passed by a hot dog cart today?
你今天路过热狗摊了吗
The pedals turn, Raj. Not just the left one,
脚踏板转动 Raj 不光是左边那个
but the right one, too.
现在还有右边的
I have no idea what he's talking about.
我完全不知道他在说什么
The words he says, they don't go
在传统意义上而言
together to create meaning in a traditional sense,
他说的那些字凑在一起是没有意义的
but I believe it is profound.
不过 我相信它一定有深刻意味
Hey, I'm light. You got anything else today?
嘿 我今天没工了 你还有什么别的事儿吗
- I need anotherjob. - The pedals turn,
- 我需要另外的工作 - 踏板转动
my friend, the pedals turn.
我的朋友 踏板转动
- That doesn't mean anything. - Well, Tito said it, not me.
- 这句话是什么意思 - 是Tito这么说的 不是我
No hello?
不打个招呼吗
Hey, Vanessa, I hope you're
嘿 Vanessa 我希望你
gonna fix that wheel and get back out there.
能把车轮给修好了以后继续去送单
yep
知道了
Why didn't you call me back?
你为什么不回我电话
I don't have anything else to say.
我和你没什么好说的
Okay, I know you're not about to kiss me right now.
我不觉得现在是个接吻的好时机
Why? You don't want me to?
为什么 你不想我吻你吗
My hand to God, I don't.
不想 我发誓
Then why did your back just arch?
那你刚刚为什么欲拒还迎
- It did not. - Yes, it did.
- 才没有 - 你有
- Nope. - Like it always does.
- 没有 - 像往常一样
- See, you did it again. - Stop!
- 看 你又来了 - 停下来
- Really? Come on. - No.
- 真的吗 拜托 - 不行
Okay. Ride safe.
好吧 注意安全
Security Courier.
安全速递
Yo, Nima, what's up?
Nima 什么事
Yeah, he's here. Where we going?
他在这儿 我们要去哪儿
Okay...
好的
Okay. All right. Great. Got it.
好的 知道了
Wilee, you're in luck. Your alma mater summons.
Wilee 你走运了 来自你母校的召唤
116th Street entrance,
第116街入口处
law school main office, drop is in Chinatown.
法学院办公室 送往唐人街
I need you south of Pell in 90 minutes. Let's go.
我需要你90分钟内到达佩尔桥南 快点
You're getting 50 for that run at least. Give me 40.
这张单你至少赚50 我要40
Forget it. Tito.
那算了 Tito
Never mind.
没事了
Marco. Polo. I got a nice long run for you guys.
Marco Polo 我这里有个不错的单要给你们
- Can't do it. - Why not?
- 接不了 - 为什么
- Gotta get hammered. - Fair enough.
- 喝酒时间到 - 好吧
Come on, man. I'm tired, I'm hungry,
拜托 哥们 我又累又饿
my day is taking a turn for the shitty, give me the 40.
而且一天都在跑烂单 我只要40而已
I'll give you 30. Don't screw it up. It's premium rush.
我给你30 还有别搞砸了 这是加急快件
Hey, Wilee.
嘿 Wilee
You and me, man! Central Park. Just one lap.
你和我 中心公园 来一场自行车竞赛
Straight up bicycle race.
一圈定输赢
No whale riding, no bumper surfing,
保险杠冲浪: 拉住汽车后面的保险杠借用汽车的速度跟着跑没有"双手放把" 和"保险杠冲浪"
none-a your alleycat bullshit.
Alleycat 自行车信使们常玩的一种比赛也没有你在Alleycat比赛上玩儿的那一套
I'll kick your ass, man. Have you seen my thighs?
这次我一定赢你 看到我大腿肌肉没
Have you seen my thighs?
你见过我大腿肌肉没
What do you want?
你想干什么
So you into Spandex now?
所以你现在跟Spandex好了吗
On your right!
小心右手边
God, can you forget about Manny? He's just helping me move.
天呐 你能忘了Manny吗 他只是来帮我搬家
Move? What, you guys are moving?
什么 你们要搬家
- No, I'm moving, she's staying. - Why?
- 不 是我要搬 她还住那儿 - 为什么
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想说这事儿
She wants me out by the end of the day.
她想让我在今天之内搬走
What, did you get into a fight with her, too?
什么 你也跟她吵架了吗
I'll call you back.
有空再跟你说
Shit.
该死的
Hey, walk that thing!
嘿 下车推着走
Wilee? It is you.
Wilee 是你吗
Hey, man.
Hey, what you been up to, man?
嘿 你一直都在忙些什么
You know, running reds, killing peds.
你知道 闯闯红灯杀杀人
I heard you never took the bar.
我听说你没进入律师界
It's on my list.
我会的
Don't stress about it.
别给自己太大压力
Hey, they say if you snort some Ritalin, it's a cakewalk.
他们说如果你嗑点儿利他林 会好很多的利他林 能使小儿多动症患者注意力集中的药
Sage advice, Mr Hand.
收到你的忠告了 Hand先生
Hey, Nima. They didn't tell me it was you who called. That it?
嘿 Nima 他们没告诉我是你打的电话 是这个吗
It must be there by 7:00. Deliver only to Sister Chen.
必须要在7点之前送到 只能是陈修女亲自签收
Where am I going?
我要送到哪儿
Chinatown. 147, Doyers. Is that going to be difficult?
唐人街 多耶斯147号 有困难吗多耶斯 纽约唐人街的一条街 被称作"血腥之角"
Would be for some.
对别人而言肯定难
It's a tiny street, very hard to see...
那是个小街道 不是很好找
I'll find it. Time is now 5:33.
我会找到的 现在时间5点33
Sign here and print your name under it, please.
请在这儿签上你的名字
You Okay?
你还好吗
I heard you got roommate troubles.
我听说你室友遇到了点儿麻烦
I feel bad, I kinda hooked you guys up.
我很抱歉 某种程度上是我引进你们认识的
Deliver only to Sister Chen. It must be there by 7:00.
记住 只能陈修女本人签收 并且要在7点之前送到
It's extremely important.
这个非常重要
Always is.
我知道
Gonna need the envelope.
那个 信封
Thanks. Have a nice day.
谢谢 祝你有着美好的一天
Hey!
Hey, there you are.
嘿 你在这儿
Hey!
Hey, excuse me, messenger guy.
打搅一下 送信的
That envelope you picked up, I gotta ask for it back.
那个刚刚给你的那封信我要收回来
- Who are you? - Forrest J. Ackerman.
- 你是谁 - Forrest J Ackerman
Head of campus security. The woman who gave you the envelope,
校园安全主管 那个给你信封的女人
she's not authorised to use the school account.
她没有用学校账户的权利
It's an internal matter
这跟我正在调查的一件
I've been investigating. Not your problem.
学校内部事宜相关 跟你没关系
Can I have the envelope, please?
能把信封给我吗 谢谢
Yeah, the thing is, once it goes in the bag,
事情是这样的 一旦东西放进这个包里
it's gotta stay in the bag
它就只能呆在里边了
unless I hear from a dispatcher.
除非调度员命令我取出来
Fine. Call him. I'll talk to him. I got the receipt right here.
没问题 你打给他 我来跟他说 我这里有回执单
- Nima gave that to you? - Who?
- Nima给你的吗 - 谁
Nima Nima.
You don't know the name of the woman you're investigating?
你难道不知道你在调查的这个女人的名字吗
Yeah. Nima, right. I'm sorry,
哦对 Nima 很抱歉
I couldn't hear you. Your mouth was full.
你吃着东西说话 声音不怎么清楚
Thing is, man, company I work for,
这么跟你说吧 我工作的这个公司呢
it's called "Security Courier."
叫做"安全速递"
The "Security" Part means that once people give us their shit,
"安全"的意思就是 一旦人们将那些乱七八糟的东西给了我们
we don't just hand it out
我们就不会随便把它转手递给
to random strangers on the street, so...
街上突然冒出来的某个陌生人 所以
Listen, I just spent $7 on this delicious urban food log,
听着 我刚买这美味街边餐花了7美元呢
so if you'd step aside and let me eat, that'd be great.
如果你能挪开贵脚 给我个享受美食的空间就再好不过了
What's your name?
你叫什么
- Wilee - wilee - Wilee. - Wilee.
Wile E? Like the coyote?
Wile E 跟里的那只丛林狼同名吗
- That's cute. - Thanks.
- 这名字很可爱 - 谢谢夸奖
You got a real name? A girlfriend?
你的真名叫什么 有女朋友吗
Family? People who give a shit if they see you again?
家人呢 还有那些对你死活毫不关心的人
Who are you, man?
你是谁 伙计
I'm the guy you don't fuck with.
我是个你绝对不想有所纠缠的人
Hold my log.
拿着我的面包
Hey!
Have a nice day, douche bag!
祝你有着愉快的一天 蠢货
Okay...
你有种
I just wanted to say I was sorry.
我只想说很抱歉
That thing was important to me.
这件事对我很重要
Maybe that doesn't mean shit to you...
或许在你眼里不值一提
No, it means something to me. I just forgot, that's all.
不是这样的 我当然知道它很重要 我只是不小心忘了而已
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
Look, this is three sorrys now.
这已经是我对你说的第三次"对不起"了
It's actually only two.
明明只有两次
Well, you hung up on one of 'em, so that's on you.
这是因为你在我说对不起之前就挂断了 所以那次算你的
I don't get it. Honestly? Watch it!
我不明白 你是在说真的吗 小心
Excuse me.
借过
I just don't get it.
我就是不明白
I mean, you have opportunity
我是说 你明明有机会有能力
and all that brain and you throw it away.
结果你却置之不理
Look, why are we having this conversation?
我们为什么要谈论这个
You get it. You ride like I do.
你不也在跟我做同样的事
No, I ride, but not like you,
我骑车跟你不一样
Wilee. I put a brake on my bike and I use it.
Wilee 我的车上有刹车档而且我会用它
Yeah, and that brake's gonna get you killed.
是啊 那个刹车早晚会害了你
You should get rid of that.
你该把它拆掉的
The worst shit that ever
我遇到过的最糟糕的事情
happened to me happened when I had a brake.
就发生在我准备刹车的时候
Brakes are death.
刹车档就是死神
You know what? That thing you say, it's not as cute any more.
你知道吗 你总是重复的这句话早就不新鲜了
You could have any job you want.
你明明可以做任何你想做的工作
When I see a guy in a grey business suit, my age,
当我看到一个跟我差不多年纪的人穿着灰色正装的时候
makes my balls shrivel up into my abdomen.
连我的蛋蛋都会泛起隐隐的忧伤
Whatever.
随便你
Hi, Alonzo.
嗨 Alonzo
We get paid to ride. What could be better than that?
我们以骑车赚钱 还有什么是比这更好的工作吗
Do you know why I ride?
你想知道我为什么要骑车
Because I hate waiting tables. Thank you.
因为我讨厌当服务员 谢谢你
Look, I'm sorry that I didn't come to your school thing.
听着 我很抱歉我没能赶到你学校参加那些相关事宜
But what do you want me to do about it right now?
不过你说吧 现在我怎么做才能补偿你
My "School thing"?
"相关事宜"
It was graduation and you blew it off for a race.
那是我的毕业典礼 结果却被你的一个骑行比赛搞砸
Look, I know it took me eight years to get my degree,
我知道我花了8年的时间才拿到学位证
but I'm gonna get a decent job and sit behind a desk all day.
但是 这意味着我终于可以找一份体面的办公室工作
I don't need anyone in my life telling me that it's meaningless
再也不用听任何人对我的人生指指点点
'cause it means something to me.
这些对我而言都很重要
And I need to know that I can count on you.
而且我需要知道我是否可以依赖你
Hello?
还在听吗
- I gotta go. - Of course you do.
- 我得走了 - 就知道
I'm gonna call you back.
我会回你电话的
Hey, what?
嘿 你怎么
Douche bag? What the hell's the matter with you?
蠢货 你他妈的什么毛病啊
Come on, son, this is silly. You're gonna skin your knee.
噢 小子 别干傻事 你会擦伤膝盖的
I think I'll be all right. Thank you, though.
谢谢 这点儿不用你担心
Just pull over, right up here.
在那个路边停下来
Come on.
别傻了
You're a very uncooperative guy, you know that'?
你这人很不识好歹 你知道吗
- Come on, give it to me! - No!
- 快点 把它给我 - 不
You take care now!
保重了您的
Shit!
妈的
Shit.
I'm chasing a bicycle.
我竟然在追一个骑自行车的
Jesus.
真要命
Tricky.
滑头小子
- You moron! - You're right!
- 你有病啊 - 猜对了
- You maniac! - Sorry! My fault!
- 你个疯子 - 抱歉 我的错
Hey! Give me the envelope!
嘿 把信封给我
What?
什么
- You can hear me, you little shit. - Sorry, I can't hear you!
- 你听到了 你个死小子 - 抱歉 我听不清
What's it to you? Come on!
它对你又没什么用 何必呢
Give me the goddamn envelope!
把那个该死的信封给我
That? No.
那个啊 没门
No, no, no.
I just wish they wouldn't ride on the sidewalk, you know?
我只希望他们别在人行道上骑车 你知道
I mean, look, I understand you've got a job to do.
我的意思是 我理解这是你的工作
Excuse me!
稍等一下
Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey! Slow down!
嘿 开慢点
Now, see? I told you this wouldn't end well for you.
看到没 我就说这事儿闹起来对你没好处
Where'd you go?
你往哪儿跑
Hey!
Come here!
你给我过来
Hey!
Yo, you crazy?
你疯了吗
NYPD! I wanna talk to you for a minute!
纽约警察 我需要跟你谈谈
Great.
这下好了
Hey! Pull over!
嘿 停在一边
Hey!
Delinquent scum!
流氓人渣
Red shirt on the bicycle!
那个穿红色衬衫骑自行车的
Nypd!
纽约警察
You just caused an accident back there! Pull over!
你刚刚造成了一起车祸 下车停在路边
Come on.
拜托
Shit!
糟了
My baby!
我的孩子
Shit.
You little shit.
你个小瘪三
Thanks for helping me with this.
多谢帮忙
You know I'm always there for you.
你知道我对你总是有求必应的
Well, I couldn't have done it on my own, so thanks.
我一个人搞不定它 总之谢谢了
Look, it's none of my business,
听着 有些话我知道不该我多嘴的
but you know you saved yourself
但是跟那个狼崽子分手这件事
a lot of heartache breaking up with the Coyote Man.
至少你从今以后都不会再因为他而头疼了不是
I mean, seriously, you know, he's crazy.
我的意思是 说真的 他就是个疯子
And it's not like he's some great cyclist or something.
不是说他是最好的骑手或者其他什么
I mean, he's just got a death wish, that's all. That's no skill.
而是他根本就是在求死 仅此而已 跟骑行技巧无关
Only reason he beats me in
他在Alleycat比赛里
alleycats is 'cause the man got a mental instability.
打败我的原因是这个人根本就是神经病
I mean, all that fixie bullshit.
我是说 死飞车什么的全他妈扯淡
You know, the no brakes, no gears.
没刹车 不能变速
- That's ridiculous. - Yeah, I hear ya.
- 这太荒唐了 - 是啊 我知道
Look, think about it, okay?
听着 你想一想
He's broke his left collarbone twice.
他的左边锁骨都断了两次了
Got a couple concussions, a pin in his wrist.
几次脑震荡 腕关节还打着固定钉
That's when he was doing all that trick stuff.
那是他以前耍小聪明的时候的事啦
He's not into that any more.
他现在不会了
Okay, sure, but the way he rides. What does that tell you'?
好吧 但是 他骑车的方式 你看出了些什么吗
How much he loves it, I guess.
他很爱骑车 我猜
Then he's got him some confused priorities, babe.
他自己估计也不知道是更爱车还是更爱你 宝贝
Yeah. No, Manny.
不 Manny
Hey, my roommate's in some
我室友可能遇上点麻烦事
kind of trouble and she won't text me back.
所以她才没回我短信
Can you just drop me off over on Broadway?
你能把我载到百老汇么
Please? I gotta go find her.
求求了 我得找到她
- Okay, okay. Okay. - Thanks.
- 好吧 好吧 好吧 - 谢了
Jesus.
天啊
Shit.
- This douche bag tried to... - I can hear you.
- 那个蠢货想要 - 我能听到
Sorry.
抱歉
Guy tried to rob me and run me over with his car.
有人想要打劫我 还想把我压死
- Are you injured? - No.
- 你受伤了吗 - 没有
- You wanna file a complaint? - No, I want him arrested.
- 你打算投诉吗 - 不 我想他被拘留
It's like attempted vehicular manslaughter, or whatever.
像是以蓄意撞人罪之类的罪名抓捕他
Is it, Your Honour? Have a seat,
是么 法官先生 先坐下吧
someone will be right out to take your statement.
有人会来给你做笔录的
I also have a picture of his license plate number.
我还有那辆车的车牌照片
That's fantastic. Have a seat, someone will be right with you.
这很好 你先坐下 有人会来跟你谈的
Thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的理解
Holy moly.
妈的
Hey. What do ya know?
嘿 你知道点什么
Detective Monday graces us with his presence.
Monday警探大驾光临啊
Yeah. I'm sorry I'm late.
我很抱歉我迟到了
Your wife had a lot of unusual requests.
你老婆的有好多的特殊要求
- Yeah'? She still got that rash? - Yeah. I worked around it.
- 是吗 她还是那么性急吗 - 是啊 但是我应付得了
What's the matter with your face, Monday?
你的脸怎么了 Monday
Goddamn tooth went abscess on me,
该死的牙龈肿了
vicious little bastard. I go to the dentist,
这挨天煞的小混蛋 害的我要去看牙医
son of a bitch got me in the waiting room an hour and a half.
结果那个狗娘养的让我在等候室里等了一个半小时
Finally, he sits me in the chair, takes one look at it...
最后 他过来了 看了一眼
Yanks it right out of my head.
猛地从我嘴里拔了出来
Can you believe it? Yeah, that's why I'm late.
难以置信吧 我竟然因为这个迟到了
Yeah.
Yeah. Got you now, sucker.
这次赢定了 衰仔们
Monster hand, monster hand.
庄家通吃
Jesus, you're kidding me!
有没有搞错啦
Goddamn shit! No!
该死的 不
Next time better luck, Bobby, huh? Not bad hand, not bad hand.
下次运气会好点的 警官 哈 手气还行
Almost, Bobby.
差点就赢了 警官
Everything okay, Bobby?
还好吧 警官
It's great. I just gotta get to work is all.
没事 只是我该去上班了
Same old, same old.
老样子啊
Mr Monday, Mr Sunday.
"一周七天忙"先生
Rebuy.
再买些筹码
Hello? Rebuy.
有人么 再买些筹码
- Let me get you a Coke, Bobby. - No, thank you.
- 我给你拿瓶可乐吧 警官 - 不 谢了
- I need five grand. What's the problem? - It's up to 17.
- 我需要5000美元的筹码 有什么问题么 - 你已经赊欠1万7了
Which happens to be my lucky number.
那正好 17是我的幸运数字
This isn't your game, man.
这游戏不适合你 先生
Anglos don't have the math for Pai Gow.
白人玩儿牌九没有天赋的
- Mr Lin thinks... - What does Mr Lin think?
- Lin先生觉得 - Lin先生觉得什么
He can't get shut down 'cause a cop owes him a few dollars?
难道就因为一个警察欠他几个臭钱 他就没法经营了么
Come on, you don't wanna talk like that.
别这样 这些话肯定不是您本意
72nd Street. Brooklyn Players.
布鲁克林 72街的玩家们
They all went down eventually. They all go down, Charlie Chan.
他们全都完了 全部玩儿完 Charlie Chan.
Maybe you need to go get some fresh air.
也许你需要冷静冷静
You take a walk in the park!
你才需要冷静
I want a rebuy!
我要再买
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Look, if you really need cash...
听着 如果你真的需要钱
- I shouldn't be telling you this. - What?
- 我本不该告诉你这些的 - 告诉我什么
You know that bitch snakehead my sister works for?
你知道我妹妹的那个混蛋蛇头老板吗
- Yeah. - She said they got a serious ticket
- 知道 - 她说他们有个很重要的票子
coming down from a hawaladar in Morningside, tonight.
今晚从莫宁赛德的一个地下钱庄过来
- How much is it worth? - Fifty grand.
- 那值多少钱 - 55000美元
And that ticket is as good as cash.
那票子和钱一样好使
If you get a hold of that thing and bring it here,
你要是能把它带过来
your money problems with us are over.
咱们的债就一笔勾销
Maybe I take a little finder's fee, let's just say a third.
我可能会收点佣金 就三分之一吧
Mr Lin gets the rest, and you're even.
剩下的你和Lin先生评分
What do I look like, a change-snatcher to you? I'm a cop.
我看起来像个绑匪吗 我是个警察
I look like a purse-pincher, a goddamn mugger?
还是说像个偷钱包的 或者该死的抢劫犯
I'm just trying to help you out.
我只是在帮你脱身
You don't wanna do that, then be a big boy,
你要是不想干 那就长点儿本事
go to the Shy, borrow what you gotta borrow.
去借高利贷 想借多少借多少
- Mr Lin gets his 17, you're right back in. - Yeah.
- 只要还了Lin先生的1万7 你就能继续在这玩儿 - 知道了
- What's the vig? - Twenty points.
- 抽头多少 - 百分之20
- That's ridiculous. - Don't take it.
- 太荒唐了 - 那就别拿
- From our friends in Ozone Park? - You wish.
- 是我们在奥松公园的朋友 - 想的美
- Brighton Beach. - Shit.
- 布莱顿海滩 - 妈的
Seriously, don't take it.
说真的 别拿
Give it to me.
给我
Hey, where you going?
嘿 你去哪
- He took it across the street. - I have now seen it all.
- 他带着去了街对面了 - 我看见了
Look at that sick bastard.
看看这个大傻逼
Come on.
快点
Yeah, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Are you sure you want to put that all in one hand?
你确定都投进去吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 没错
Come on.
来吧
This is the one.
这就是我的牌了
Let's see, what do we got here? What do we got?
让我们看看 我们拿到什么牌了 看看这牌怎么样
Keep your eyes to yourself, all right, buddy?
看你们自己的牌可以不 各位
I'm not done.
我还没完呢
Six plus seven is shit!
九点加七点不行
Six plus five is shit.
六点加五点也不行
Eight plus five is six... is seven... is shit.
八点加五点也就是六点加七点 还是不行
It's all shit, no matter how you add it up.
不管怎么加都是他妈的屎
Yeah.
Whatever, whatever. Thanks a lot.
随便吧 随便吧 谢了
- That a Chinese phone book? - Yeah.
- 那是个中国式电话本么 - 对
Don't stop yet.
别停啊
Why, you getting tired? Hey, wait a minute. Wait.
怎么了 你累了吗 嘿 等一下 等会儿
Tired, my ass.
累个屁
What... That...
有没搞错啊 那...
That's my tooth! You piece of shit!
那是我的牙啊 你个人渣
I said nothing permanent!
我又没说不还钱
Hey, I'm talking to you! Get over here!
嘿 我跟你说话呢 你给我过来
There are goddamn rules about this shit!
这他妈的打人不打脸懂不
Okay? You think it doesn't apply?
你觉得你能不按规矩办事儿吗
I'll take a lump or two if I cross the line,
我不守规矩甘愿被打
but you think I'm gonna grow new teeth at my age?
可你打掉我的牙就是你不对了
- Mr Lin... - Mr Lin!
- Lin先生 - Lin先生
Hey!
What? Is Mr Lin in charge?
Lin先生怎么了 是轮到他说了算吗
Is Mr Lin President of the United States?
Lin先生是美国总统吗
Let me tell ya something, boys. I am a cop!
我告诉你 混小子们 老子是个警察
You do not do this!
轮不到你在老子头上野
Hey. Come on, it wasn't that bad.
喂 起来 没那么严重吧
He'll be all right. Come on. Come on, papi.
他会没事的 起来 起来阿
Yeah, there you go. See?
这不是有反应了嘛 看到没
Get your buddy to Bellevue.
把你朋友送去贝列佛医院去
Fourteen minutes. I timed it.
耗时十四分钟 我计时了
That's how long it took you
那是你从怒火攻心
to soak yourself in gasoline and set it on fire.
到完全爆发所用的时间
That ticket you were talking about?
关于你们之前说的那张票的事
I think I'm gonna need the address.
我想我需要那个地址
Yeah, the goddamn dentist. Is that a good enough reason for you?
没错 那该死的牙医 这理由够令你信服了吧
Two hours in the chair. Can you believe it?
我足足在椅子上坐了俩小时 你能相信么
Well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
不管怎样 人还是得去做他该做的事儿的
I'm gonna go get my morphine. I'll be right back.
我得去拿点我的吗啡 我待会就回来
- You know, I've been thinking about firemen. - What about 'em?
- 你知道吗 我一直在想那些消防员们 - 他们怎么了
They hang out together, you know, they work out. They cook pasta.
他们一块儿出去闲逛 一起去锻炼 还一起煮意大利面吃
Pose for calendars.
还拍年历照
- What are you talking about? - We should do that.
- 你在说什么啊 - 我们也该这么做
I'm not posing for any calendar.
我才不会去拍什么年历照片呢
No towels?
没毛巾
Depressing.
真郁闷
- Hey, look who's here, Lance Armstrong. - Hey, what's up?
- 嘿 看看谁在这儿 Lance Armstrong啊 - 嘿 你怎么了
- Hey, guys. - Hold up a minute.
- 嘿 伙计们 - 等会儿
- What's up? - What happened to you?
- 你怎么了 - 你遇到什么事儿啦
I just got my ass kicked by a kid on a bicycle.
我被一个骑单车的小屁孩儿整惨了
- Jesus, you okay? - I'm all right.
- 天呐 那你还好吗 - 我还好
Monday, come on, we gotta see that guy.
Monday 快来 我们得去看看那家伙
Yeah, all right.
好的 就来
Monday, seriously, we gotta go. Let's go.
Monday 说真的 我们得出发了 走吧
You talk to him this time. He responds to you better.
这次你跟他谈 他比较听你的话
Really? I don't know why. I can't stand the guy.
- 真的吗 - 不知道为什么 我就是受不了那家伙
Yeah, but he doesn't know that.
不过他不知道
Monday, are you coming?
Monday 你要一起来吗
Yeah, I...
嗯 我
I forgot my bullets. I'll meet you guys there, okay?
我忘拿我的子弹了 我等下去跟你们会和
Who forgets their bullets?
谁会忘了他们的子弹啊
Monday.
Monday咯
Shit.
Hey, red shirt! NYPD!
嘿 穿红衣服的 纽约警察
Come on, dude.
有没搞错啊
Really? I'm working on it.
至于么 我正着手进行这事儿呢
- The guy's dead. - What?
- 那家伙死了 - 什么
The guy you beat up, Bobby.
那个你痛扁的家伙 Bobby
He didn't even make the ride to the hospital.
他在送去医院的路上就不行了
You got a real knack for making it worse, you know that?
你还真是雪上加霜的好手啊
God damn it.
I'll make amends.
我会补救的
Start with the money.
从那笔钱开始吧
Get that ticket. Bring it to Mr Lin's shop on 28th.
把票给我拿下 把它拿到林先生开在28号大街的店里去
You got one hour.
你有一个小时的时间
Heads up. Look out, look out. Outta the way.
当心 注意 注意啦 看路
Police! On your left, lady, look out!
警察 小心左手边 女士
Jesus Christ.
天呐
What do you want me to do?
你想我怎么做嘛
Hello, everybody! Stand still!
大家好 站着别动
Lady, stand still! You're good. There you go.
这位女士你站着别动 很好 可以了
Police! Coming through. Lady, please.
警察 让路 女士 让路谢谢
Heads up, man.
先生当心
Whoa, buddy!
哇 天呐
My God! Stop already!
天呐 可以停了吧
You're making it worse for yourself, I swear to God!
你这是让自己情况越来越糟 我发誓
Keep the kids back! Keep 'em back! NYPD!
孩子们退后 让他们退后 警察
No!
惨了
God damn it!
Mister!
先生
That way!
在那边
Get your arms inside the bus!
把你们的手缩回校车里去
Dispatch.
快件处理
What did you do to me, man? What the hell am I carrying?
你对我做了什么啊 我送的到底是什么鬼东西
Wilee? Where are you?
Wilee 你在哪儿
I do not carry drug shit, or whatever the hell this is!
我他妈的不送毒品 或者之类的鬼东西
It's not drugs. It can't be drugs.
这不是毒品啊 这怎么可能是毒品
It's from a highly respected East Coast college.
这是东海岸一所享负盛誉的学府里来的信件
- It's probably drugs. - Yep.
- 它也有可能是毒品 - 没错
Listen to me. I almost got my
听我说 我在刚才短短二十分钟里
ass killed three times in the last 20 minutes!
都快为此死三回了
And it wasn't my fault!
而且这根本不是由于我的错所导致的
Is somebody messing with you? You need backup?
是有人在干涉你吗 你需不需要后援
No. I just wanna get rid of the thing.
不用了 我就是想摆脱这单子事儿
Well, I got nobody else.
呃 可我这儿没别人了
The only person here is Tito,
Tito是这儿唯一的人
and I can't send him that far north.
而我又不想让他大老远跑到北边儿去
The guy's like 98 years old. No offence.
这家伙就像个九十八岁的老头 我可没恶意
Dude, just call the college
你就致电那所学校
and tell them I'm bringing the package back,
跟他们说 我正在把包裹拿回去
okay? I'm done with it.
懂了吗 我受够了
No, no, don't take it back! Come on! Wilee...
别 别 别拿回来 拜托啦 Wiliee
Manny Manny.
Just the person I need to see.
我正想见你来着
What's up?
干嘛
Yeah, hello. I'm calling about an order you just picked up.
喂 你好 我打来是想问问你们刚接下的一单定单的事儿
Order number?
定单编号
Yep, yep, got it right here. 2231970.
对 对 就在这儿呢 2231970
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是它
I'm gonna need to change the delivery address on that envelope.
我需要把信封上的送货地址改一下
Yeah. Me, I'm Forrest J. Ackerman, Dean of Students.
对 我是教务主任Forrest J. Ackerman
I've got that appointment now. I'll see you in a bit.
我现在有约 待会儿见
Okay...
没问题
- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿
I'm almost done. My friend borrowed a truck to help me move,
我快弄完了 我朋友借了辆卡车来帮我搬家
so I'll be outta here by 6:00.
所以我大概六点前就能离开了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry it is so sudden. You will be all right?
很抱歉 一切都那么突然 你没问题吧
Yeah. I'm staying with my aunt until I find a place.
嗯 我在找到地方搬之前会和我姨妈一起住
Okay, good.
嗯 那就好
I still don't get what happened.
但我还是不清楚究竟发生什么了
Did I do something to piss you off or something?
是我惹你生气了吗 还是因为其他原因
No, I told you, it's a private matter.
没 我跟你说过 是私人原因
Okay...
好吧
Excuse me, I have some things to take care of.
失陪了 我有些东西要处理
- Where'd you get all that? - This is my business.
- 你从哪儿得到的这些啊 - 这是我自己的事儿
- Better for you to stay out of it.
- 你不掺和到这事儿里来对你更好
- Are you going out with that'?
你打算拿着这钱出去
'Cause this is New York City,
这可是纽约啊
you can't walk around with all that money.
你不能带着这么多钱瞎转悠
- Where are you going? - Down the street.
- 你要去哪儿 - 就这条街头
- Where? - The nail salon.
- 哪儿 - 那间美甲店
The nail salon?
美甲店
This is something I have to do. I don't have a choice.
有些事儿我必须去做 我没有选择的余地
Okay. I'm coming with you.
好吧 那我跟你一块儿去
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Mr Leung?
梁先生
- NYPD. - Yeah?
- 警察 - 有什么事儿吗
You got a minute?
你有空谈谈么
Count it.
数数看
A lot of money for a young lady.
这对于一个年轻女孩来说可是一大笔钱啊
Took me two years. I work three jobs.
这花了我两年的时间 期间我干三份活儿
American dream, huh?
为了你的美国梦么
Is to work three jobs?
就为了干三份活儿
These days, yes.
这年头 是这样啦
You speak Mandarin?
你说国语么
Yes.
是的
If you lose the ticket I cannot give you back the money.
我梁先生从来不打包票 也不退钱
You understand?
你明白吗
This ticket now is money.
不管这票子在谁手里
For whoever holds it.
那都是钱
If you have problems
万一要是碰到什么事情
you don't call the police
你不能去找警察
you call this number.
我给你个电话号码
The Hawala system settles its own problems.
要是地下钱庄有什么事 那自己就能解决
This money is for a snakehead?
这些钱都是给蛇头的么
- Yes. - Which one?
- 是 - 哪个蛇头
Sister Chen.
陈大姐
She won't take cash.
我给她钱她不要
She sent me to you.
要我来找你
Did you tell anyone you were coming here?
你上我这儿来找我 你跟别人说过没有
Only my friend.
只有我的朋友
This city is not your village.
这可不是你们老家 没人照应你
Many people would rob you if they know what you have.
要是有人知道你有这么多钱 早就该抢啦
My friend would n't tell anyone.
她应该不会告诉任何人的
If she did they may be watching for you.
哎呀 他们不会盯着你嘛
Can someone else deliver the ticket for you?
那么这个事情 有人替你送吗
Someone they won't recognise?
最好是他们不认识的人
I don't know.
我不知道
Think about it.
行了 你再好好想想吧
May the Buddha watch over you.
菩萨保佑你
Hey!
Security Courier.
安全快递
Yo, Nima. What's up?
哟 Nima 什么事儿
I have a pickup from our office.
我办公室有份快件要寄
It will be ready in about 10 minutes.
十分钟内就要送出去
Is Wilee available?
Wilee有空么
Yeah, he's here. Where we going?
有空 他就在这儿 我们要送到哪儿去
Okay...
好的
Okay, all right. Great. Got it.
好的 没问题 很好 懂了
Wilee, you're in luck. Your alma mater summons.
Wilee 你运气来了 来自你母校的快件
Come on!
你先过
Good to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Excuse me.
不好意思
Damn.
该死的
Damn it.
- Hey. Excuse me. - Yeah.
- 嘿 打扰了 - 什么事儿
Nypd.
我是纽约警察
I'm looking for a young Asian woman,
我在找一个年轻的亚裔女性
about 22, 23, blue shirt, black pants.
大概二十三四岁的样子 穿着蓝衬衫 黑裤子
She just walked by a minute ago.
她大概一分钟前经过这儿
- Know where I can find her? - Let me think. Yeah, I do.
- 你知道我能在哪儿找到她吗 - 我想想 嗯 我能
Hey, walk that thing!
嘿 校园内不准骑车
Yeah, I believe so.
嗯 我知道她在哪儿
Thanks. Have a nice day.
谢了 祝愉快
Hey! Hey, there you are.
嘿 嘿 原来你在这儿啊
Hey, there.
嘿 就是你
Forrest J. Ackerman, Internal Revenue Service,
我是Forrest J. Ackerman 来自美国国税局
Wire Fraud Investigation Unit.
电子欺诈调查分队
Yes?
什么事儿
Now, young lady, you realise this
年轻的女士 你意识到
system of money transfer you're participating in
你所涉及到的汇款系统
circumvents about 18 different United States banking regulations?
规避了十八项不同的美国银行监管制度吗
- I'm not sure I understand. - Relax.
- 我可能没听懂 - 淡定
It's not you that's facing jail time. At least I don't think so.
有牢狱之灾的不是你 至少我不这么认为
These hawaladars are known
这些洗黑钱的人
to prey on unsuspecting illegal immigrants.
对不明真相的非法移民的掠夺是出了名的
- I'm not illegal. - We don't have to get into that.
- 我是合法的 - 我们不需要牵扯进那个方面来
- I have a student visa. - With you?
- 我有学生签证 - 随身带着吗
At home.
在家
See, it's supposed to be with you at all times.
这下懂了吧 你本应每时每刻都带着它才对
Yeah, you leave it at home,
是啊 你把它放在家里了
that's a good way to get yourself deported.
那可是个把你驱逐出境的好办法啊
But we don't have to go
但我们现在无需将此问题
down to Immigration and talk about that now.
交给移民局处理并因此进行一番谈话
That's totally unnecessary. We need to settle it right here.
完全没有必要 我们在这儿就能把问题解决了
I just need to see the envelope the hawaladar gave you. Please.
我只要那封洗黑钱的人给你的信 谢谢
I don't understand.
我不懂
What don't you understand?
哪方面不懂
Why someone who says he's an IRS
为什么一个声称自己是美国国税局稽查员的人
agent has a New York City police detective's badge.
拿着的却是纽约市警方探员的徽章
Come over here.
到这儿来
Okay...
好吧
What are you doing? Let me go!
你要干嘛 让我走
Okay, smarty-pants.
好吧 自作聪明的人
You know what the HR shrink said I have?
你知道人事部的心理专家说我有什么问题吗
Impulse control issues.
冲动控制障碍
Like you need a college degree to figure that out.
就像你需要一张大学文凭才能弄明白
I'm telling you this so you know that it's in your best interest
我告诉你这个是想让你知道 你最好
not to lie to me or waste my time,
不要骗我或者浪费我的时间
but give me the goddamn envelope.
直接把那该死的信封给我
Please. Before I lose my shit and rip your throat out.
请吧 在我失控把你掐死之前把它给我
Clear enough?
我说得够清楚了吧
What's that?
那是什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
Damn it. Damn it.
该死的 操
Hey!
Excuse me!
等一下
Messenger guy!
送信的
That envelope you just picked up?
你刚接下的那个信封
I'm gonna have to ask for that back.
我需要拿回来
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
- What is up with you? - Nothing.
- 你怎么了 - 我没事
Well, that doesn't look like nothing.
呃 这可不像是没事的样子
It's my problem. It's personal.
这是我的问题 我的私事
Did that cop find you?
那个警察找到你了吗
You saw him?
你看到他了
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
He said there were some people
他说有些人
planning to rob you and he was trying to stop it.
正打算去打劫你 还说他正打算去制止他们
He wanted to help you.
他想帮你
- Yes, he helped me very much. - What's going on?
- 是啊 他帮了我不少啊 - 究竟发生什么事儿了
- You're no friend. We are not friends. - Yes, we are.
你又不是我朋友 我们不是朋友 - 谁说我们不是
I told you one thing, and you almost ruined it all.
我跟你说了一件事 你就把这事儿给彻底毁了
I'll take care of myself.
我会自己照顾自己的
Nima. You gotta start trusting somebody. Please, tell me.
Nima 你得开始相信别人 求你了 告诉我
What's going on?
发生什么事儿了
Wilee? What are you doing here?
Wilee 你在这儿干嘛
Nima Nima.
You can't have delivered already, it's not possible.
你不可能已经送完信件了 不可能
You know what? It's really uncool to let a messenger service
你知道吗 让一个送信员去送你那非法的狗屁信件
deliver your illegal bullshit.
实在太不厚道了
- Where is my envelope? - It's hard enough out there.
- 我的信封在哪儿 -
- Where is it? - I gave it back to the front desk.
- 它在哪儿 - 我把它放回到前台了
Did a messenger just come by and drop off an envelope?
刚刚是不是有个送信员过来并放了个信封在这儿
Yeah, and another one just came and picked it up.
是啊 然后另外一个人刚过来把它拿走了
Who told them to change the address?
誰告诉他们说要换地址的
Hey.
You get your envelope back?
你拿回你的信封了吗
Someone else come and pick it up?
有其他人过来把他取走了吗
But it's going to the wrong place.
但它送错地儿了
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
What do you care?
你关心吗
So, what was that thing I was carrying?
所以说我送的那玩意儿是什么
It's like a receipt for a great deal of money.
它就像是一张代表着一大笔钱的收据
What's the money for?
这笔钱是给谁的
A she-tou. A snakehead.
一个蛇头
- What's that? - It's a kind of importer.
- 那是个啥 - 类似于进口输入商
Right. So you're involved in some kind of drug thing?
好吧 所以说你现在牵涉进了某种毒品交易吗
No.
不是
What are you "Importing"?
你在"输入"些什么
My son.
我的儿子
I came to this country on a student visa.
我是用学生签证来这个国家的
He was to come right after me.
他本应在我之后就到
It is not illegal. He can travel on my visa.
这又不是不合法的 他可以凭我的签证来旅游
But then an article I wrote about
但在那之后有一篇我很早之前写的
Tibet a long time ago was posted on the Internet.
有关西藏的文章被放上了互联网
For the past years they have not let him leave China.
之后那几年里 有关当局都不让他离开中国
So I have to get him out another way.
所以我只好用另一种办法把他弄出来
Because I will have my son.
因为我得跟我的儿子团聚
Why'd you have to go and ask for me?
你为什么要让我去送
Vanessa always said you was the best at what you do.
Vanessa总说你是工作中最棒的那个
She says maybe she can never count on you,
她说也许她永远不能指望上你什么
but at work, there's no one better.
但在工作上 没人比你更棒了
She said that?
她真这么说了
Is it true?
她说的对吗
Can I count on you?
我可以指望你吗
Let me see the name on the sheet.
让我看看那张纸上的名字
How come you don't answer my calls?
为什么不回我电话
Because I got a business to run. What do you want?
因为我有公事要忙 你想干嘛
You picked up an envelope from
你五点半的时候在大学办公室里
Nima at the college office at 5:30. Where is it?
取走了Nima的信封 现在它在哪儿
Jesus, what is it with this envelope?
天呐 这信封究竟有什么魔力
People love it, they hate it,
让人爱恨交织的
they gotta have it, they gotta get rid of it.
大家都迫不及待想拥有它 又巴不得眼不见为净
It's like cigarettes or Democrats.
就像雪茄或者民主
Where is the opener?
开瓶器在哪儿
Who's got it, Raj?
它在谁那儿 Raj
Your boy Wilee pussied out. He said he was taking it back.
你的Wilee因为胆小而决定不去送件了 他说正要把它拿回来
So it's back at the school?
所以说它现在又回到学校了
Negativo. Somebody called to change the drop-off address.
错啦 有人打电话来说要换地址
Why are there a million tools in here and nothing to open a beer?
为什么这儿有那么多种工具却没有可以开啤酒盖儿的呢
- A man or a woman? - That would be a dude.
- 那人是男还是女 - 男的
So who's gonna pick it up?
是谁要去送信
I gave it to Manny.
我把它给Manny了
Shit.
Which way are you going, you roided-out freak'?
你打算走哪条路呢 你个四肢发达头脑简单又好战的奇葩
Really?
不是吧
Hey, where are you?
嘿 你在哪儿
Corner of Broadway and Kiss My Ass. What do you want?
百老汇的转角咯 你想干嘛
Need that envelope you just got.
我需要你刚拿走的那信封
Do you really?
你说真的
Yeah, seriously. You don't know what it is.
当然 我说真的 你都不知道那是什么
I know exactly what it is, 5O bucks if I get it there by 7:00.
我清楚得很 如果我在七点前把它送到我就有50美金赚
What, you're getting 50? Raj is only giving me 30!
什么 你可以拿到50 Raj只给我30
Yeah, speed costs money, pussy!
那是 速度就是金钱嘛 小样儿
Pull over and give it to me, man! I'll explain later.
你靠边停车然后把信封给我 拜托 我晚点再向你解释
Okay, pussy, I'll wait right here.
可以啊 小样儿 我就在这儿等你
There, I just stopped at 112th.
我就停在112号街道边
Bullshit, dude, I can hear the wind. You're still moving.
狗屁 我能听见风声 你还在骑
Yeah, Manny rides fast! You should try it, it feels good!
那是 Manny骑车可快了 你真应该试试 可爽了
Hello? Asshole!
喂 混蛋
- Wilee? - Now you want to talk?
- Wilee - 你现在想跟我谈谈了
This whole thing is my fault.
这整件事都是我的错
You're hard to keep track of.
你说话还真是跳跃
I accept your apology. Can I call you back?
我接受你的道歉 我待会再打给你可以不
That envelope Nima gave you is for her kid. She has a kid.
Nima给你那个信封是为了她孩子 她有个小孩
- I know. I just talked to her. - Well, do you still have it?
- 我知道 我刚跟她谈了 - 那好 它还在你那儿吗
I'm chasing it down Broadway right now.
我现正一路沿着百老汇追着呢
I really gotta call you back.
我真的有点儿忙 晚会儿回你电话
Manny is taking it to the wrong people.
Manny现在正把它往错误的人的手里送
I tried to call him, but he won't pick up.
我试过给他打电话 可他不接
I'm on it. I'll get him.
我会处理的 我来截住他
No, it's my fault. You don't need to get involved.
不 这是我的错 你不必牵扯进来
- Well, it's on my way home anyway. - Just tell me where you are.
- 呃 我顺路而已 - 你只需告诉我你在哪儿
Baby, this situation sucks. I don't want you anywhere near it.
亲爱的 现在这处境糟透了 我一点儿也不想让你插手
Hey, Jersey, you wanna move your fat-ass SUV!
嘿 Jersey 你就不能让你那部笨重的SUV车动一下么
You know how sexy you are when you talk like that?
你知道你那样说话有多性感么
- Wilee. - I'll call you when I deliver.
- Wilee - 我拿到信以后会给你打电话的
- Wait! - Count on it.
- 等会儿 - 看我的
Shit.
Hey, Wilee, I got an idea. Why don't you race me for it?
嘿 Wilee 我有个主意 要不我俩一场比赛
You get to 28th Street before I do, I'll give you the envelope.
如果你在我之前赶到28号大街 我就把那信封给你
We'll go through the park. Enter on 106.
我们会穿过那个公园 进入106大道
I don't have time for this bullshit, man.
我可没时间陪你玩这个把戏
You don't got the legs for it, man.
你该不会是没胆儿吧 小样儿
And that steel pig you're riding ain't gonna help you neither.
你骑的那辆破车也帮不上你什么忙
Be like me, baby. Parlee, custom-cut carbon fibre!
跟我学着点儿吧 宝贝儿 特制碳化纤维
I am begging you.
我求你了
My bike fits me like a Naturalamb, son.
我的车太适合我了 简直跟我浑然一体
Just listen for one second.
就给我一秒钟的时间解释
See you in the park.
公园见
- Manny! - Peace!
- Manny - 再会
God damn it.
我操
Okay. You wanna race, let's race.
好啊 你想比赛是吧 那就比呗
Dispatch.
快件投递
Raj, I need that address you sent Manny to right now.
Raj 我现在需要你让Manny派件的那个地址
Manny? Come on. Don't the three of you ever get tired
Manny 天呐 你们三个在现实世界里面
of this Real World shit you keep playing?
纠缠来纠缠去都不觉得累人吗
Raj Raj!
Manny Wilee Wilee Manny Manny, Wilee, Wilee, Manny.
When does Raj get to climb Mount Vanessa?
Raj什么时候也去攻克一下Vanessa这座大山
The address, God damn it!
给我地址 我操
Hold on, let me look for it.
等会儿 让我看看
Piece of shit.
真垃圾
Fellas.
伙计们
Manny Manny!
I'll give you the 50 bucks!
我给你那50美元
Manny can't hear you, Manny's moving too fast.
Manny听不见你在说什么 他骑得太快啦
Come on, man, you don't wanna drag your hefty ass up this hill.
加油啊 亲 你不会想要拖着你的肥臀爬坡的
Not a problem for me, baby. I'll just drop into my little ring.
亲爱的 这对我来说可不算什么 我有我的小诀窍
Hey, Fixie, I bet you wish you had gears now, don't you?
死飞车 我敢打包票你现在肯定特希望自己变速箱 对吧
Gravity, you is my friend again, baby.
地心引力 你又重新成为我的朋友了 宝贝
Hey, Wilee, I got something for ya!
嘿 Wilee 我为你准备了点东西
You like that, huh?
你喜欢它吗
Yeah, I know you do, you little bitch.
噢 我知道你喜欢 你个贱货
I got you, Spandex! I'm on your wheel!
我赶上你了 Spandex 我可就在你后面
I'm in your draft, dude! It's like you're on my team!
我正乘着你的气流 兄弟 简直就像乘风而飞
- Slow down! Hey. - Guys, get off of the path!
- 慢点 嘿 - 老兄 别在这道上骑
21 dispatch. 21 dispatch, come in.
21分队处 21分队处 有两人
2-1, bike post 3, you on the air?
2-1 3号车手 你在吗
Yeah, this is Roselli. Go ahead.
收到 我是Roselli 请说
Your bike freak. Beat-up white bike, red shirt?
你要找的疯子骑手是不是穿红色短袖衫骑辆白色自行车
Yeah?
是的 怎么了
He's at it again. Park Drive, headed south towards 7th.
他又出现了 在南边第七街的公园里
I'm on it.
我这就出发
Careful on the path, ma'am.
看路 女士
Dude, when's the race starting?
老兄 我们什么时候开始比的
People, please! Stay awake! Stay alive!
大家注意了 请让让 看路借过哈
Look out! Look out!
小心 小心
God!
That one hurt.
这个够痛
You're too slow!
你太慢了
Give it up!
放弃吧
Nypd!
警察
Stop the bikes! Both of you!
停下 你们两都停下
Back it up!
继续倒车
You're such an asshole!
你真是个混蛋
Screw you, Wilee!
去你的 Wilee
Billy, pull forward! Pull forward!
Billy 往前 往前开
Hey!
Who the hell are you guys?
你们都他妈是谁啊
Damn!
见鬼
Is that it?
那个是我想的那个吗
No! Gimme that! Gimme! No!
不 给我 给我 不
Look at you.
瞧你多棒
You have got to be kidding me! Come here! Come here!
别开玩笑了 回来 回来
Hey, what happened to you here? You use that goddamn brake again?
嘿 你怎么受伤了 你又用了那个坑爹的刹车吗
Yeah, I took that shit off.
是啊 我已经把那玩意卸了
Thank you, Jesus.
奥 感谢老天
Hey!
Them! Them!
他们 是他们
This way, this way.
这边 这边
Shit!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Looking for the thing.
找东西
Here it is.
在这
Roll this up. Really tight, really tight.
把这个卷起来 越紧越好
Okay. Shit.
好的 见鬼
I mean, holy shit, right?
我说 这真是有够倒霉 不是么
I know.
是啊
Is it good?
好了么
Yeah.
好了
Come on, guys.
行动啊
Come on!
快点
Hey!
No, you don't.
你别想跑...
Shit.
Wilee Wilee!
Shit.
该死
Wilee? Aren't you afraid you're gonna get killed?
Wilee 你就不怕死掉吗
You believe in luck.
你相信命运
When your number's up, your number's up.
若命数已尽 一切自会结束
Aren't you afraid you're gonna get killed?
你就一点都不怕死吗
I mean, the way you ride.
你骑车的方式 太玩命了
Wilee Wile e! wilee!
Aren't you afraid you're gonna get killed?
你就一点都不怕死吗
Yeah, but if it comes, that's just gonna come outta nowhere.
当然怕 不过命数到了 你也躲不过去不是
Am I afraid? Sure, but that's part of it,
我怕不怕 当然怕 可恐惧不过是极限骑车的一部分
you know? There's no feeling like that.
你知道吗 没有什么感觉能和骑车相比
When your number's up, your number's up.
如果命数已尽 一切自会结束
- You could say that. - So you're a Buddhist, then.
- 可以这么说 - 那么你还是个佛教徒咯
Yo, give it up for Sleigh Bells!
哟 让我们欢迎 雪橇摇铃 乐队
That's what's up, that's what's up! Sleigh Bells, yo!
没错就是他们 没错他们来了 雪橇摇铃 唷
You believe in luck.
你相信命运
You know it's the Taoists that believed in luck.
道教才信奉命数
The Buddha rejected all that. He insisted on cause and effect.
佛可不接受这些 他相信的是因果报应
What kind of bike messenger are you?
你究竟是个怎样的自行车信使啊
The kind with a Masters in Bullshit and Obfuscation.
拿到了吹牛大王学士文凭的信使
You still haven't answered my original question.
你还是没有回答我最先的问题
Aren't you afraid of dying? I mean, the way you ride.
你就不怕死掉吗 你用这玩命的方式去骑车
You wanna know what scares me
你知道什么才真正吓到我了么
is what happened to my friends who just got out of law school.
我的一个刚刚从法学院毕业的同学干了什么吗
That is collective insanity.
在百老汇大街上玩儿极速
Compared to that,
不带刹车
going down Broadway at 50 with no brakes is fine.
50公里的时速 比起来 他那才叫疯狂
Sounds good.
听上去真棒
It also sounds like bullshit.
也挺胡吹的
The bike wants to go fast. It's steadier that way.
车子自己想要更快 更快才能更稳
I've never been hurt going all-out.
我像这样全速前进 从来没有受过伤
It's just the hesitation that'll kill you.
会杀死你的 反而是你的犹豫
So you're one of those guys. No brakes.
所以你也是那种 不踩刹车的家伙
No, I hate brakes.
对 我讨厌刹车
Brakes are death.
刹车就意味着死亡
Now it's time to announce the winner
现在是时间宣布第五届年度纽约
of the Fifth Annual New
自行车信使协会Alleycat赛的
York Bike Messenger Association Alleycat Race.
胜利者是谁了
Grand prize is $100 and Felipe's bike.
大奖是100美元现金 和费利佩自行车
You like that?
喜欢吗
To the winner for the third consecutive year,
让我们祝贺 连续三年夺冠的
the original bumper surfer,
我们"保险杠冲浪"之始祖人物
the Coyote Man, Wilee!
狼人 Wilee
Wilee! That's my boy, right there! All right, baby!
Wilee 好样的 在这呢 好样的宝贝
Well, come on. Come and get it.
快过来 快来拿奖
Get up here.
快上来
Give it up, give it up!
举起来 举起来
Yeah!
You back?
你醒了
Where's my bike?
我的车呢
Yeah, you're back.
好的 看来是醒了
- Where's my bike, seriously? - Relax. Relax.
- 我的车呢 我是认真的 - 别急 别急
I can't leave without the bike.
没找到那车我绝不走
- I'm going with him. - No.
- 我要和他一起 - 不行
- What the hell are you doing? - You stay here.
- 你干什么 - 你不能走
Hey, I need some help over here. This woman is unruly.
嘿 来帮我一下 这个女人违反了秩序
- What? - Calm down.
- 什么 -冷静
- I didn't even do anything. - You got to relax.
- 我什么都没有做 - 放松
Fine. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Is this my bag? Thank you, I appreciate that.
这是我的包吗 多谢了 非常感激
Hopefully there's nothing missing. This crazy man...
但愿没丢什么东西 这疯子...
I don't care what happened! Because you tackled me!
我才不管发生了什么 因为是你撞倒了我
I didn't mean to tackle you.
我不是故意撞倒你的
Just FYI, there's a lawsuit happening.
顺带一提 我还要上诉
I'm not saying I'm gonna do it or what not,
我没说我现在就要去上诉
but there is one coming. Thank you.
不过快了 多谢
All right, come on. Get your stuff.
好了 过来 拿走你的东西
Hey, chief, I need to talk to you.
嘿 队长 我得跟你谈谈
- Hey, what's up? - I need to talk to you.
- 怎么了 - 我得和你谈谈
- Did he come to? - Yeah. He's awake. A little messed up.
- 他醒了吗 - 嗯 他醒着 有点神志不清
He's got a couple of bruised ribs, but he'll be all right.
有几根肋骨骨折了 不过没什么大碍
- Listen, I gotta ask you a favour. - Yeah, shoot.
- 听着 你得帮我个忙 - 好 说吧
I have got to talk to this guy right away.
我现在必须跟他谈谈
V V?
The bike.
自行车
His partner got away. I gotta find him before he gets too far.
他的同伴逃跑了 我得在他跑掉前找到他
Is there any way I could ride and ask him a couple of questions?
我能同乘问他一些问题吗
- What, right now? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 什么 现在 - 是的 是的
If I could just sit with him on the way to the hospital?
我能在去医院的路上坐他身边吗
- That's very unusual. - Yeah?
- 那有点难办 - 是吗
- Yeah. - Well, NYPD needs a favour. Okay?
- 是啊 - 好吧 警察需要你帮个忙 懂吗
Okay, chum?
明白吗 兄弟
- All right, come and ride with us. - All right. Thanks.
- 好吧 上车吧 - 很好 谢了
Drive.
开车
Hey, buddy? Hey, buddy? Hey...
嘿 兄弟 嘿 兄弟 嘿
They're not your buddies. You're one of these bike assholes.
他们可不是你的兄弟 你和那些混蛋车手是一伙
You know how much time they
你知道他们浪费了多长时间
waste scraping you shitheads off the street?
才把你的狗头从大街上抬起来吗
This whole city hates you.
这整个城市都厌恶你们
Hey, man. You headed to the impound?
嘿 兄弟 你去拘留所
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Good. Take this thing. I'll meet you there.
很好 把这个带上 我会过去找你
When this asshole comes for his bike, he's mine.
等这个混蛋来拿他的车时 他就是我的了
Time to quit clicking around, son.
别卖关子了 小子
You got involved with some people with real problems.
现在你惹到了真正有麻烦的人
Real deadlines. Life and death shit.
真的快没时间了 这事关生死
What is this to you?
而这对你而言有什么意义
What, the slope that gave you the ticket,
什么意义 那个给你票的女人
she gave you some sad story?
她还给你讲了什么悲情的故事吗
Eighteen cousins in Fujian that wanna come to Chinatown,
十八个困在福建的婊兄弟想搬来唐人街
dish out Mongolian beef with snow peas?
贩卖蒙古雪豆牛肉
Well, life's hard. Turns out they can't come.
好吧 事与愿违 他们是没有机会的
It's for her kid, man.
是为了她的孩子
Do I bother her with my problems?
我的问题有烦到她吗
Where's the ticket?
票在哪里
Yeah, I hear you got some cracked ribs, that's gotta sting.
嗯 我听说你有几根肋骨好像断了 是不是很痛呢
We better be careful.
得小心一点啊
Don't want you bouncing
我可不希望你在这
around too much in here. Might poke a lung.
折腾的太厉害 万一把肺戳到就不好了
I'm sorry. Is that uncomfortable?
不好意思 这样是不是有点痛
Douche bag.
混蛋
I don't really care much for that term "Douche bag."
我现在可没空关心混不混蛋的事情
People throw it around like crazy these days,
现在这词都被人们用烂了
like it's suddenly okay.
这话突然就变得没那么脏了
You know what else people say now? "Suck it."
你知道人们现在还用什么词吗 "跪舔"
I was watching TV the other night, 8:30, middle of prime time.
当时我正看着电视 晚上8:30 那可是黄金档
Kids could be watching. Guy says, "Suck it."
观众里肯定有小孩 里面的人居然说了句"跪舔"
Everybody's laughing.
然后笑死了一群人
How is that appropriate?
这合适吗
I'm gonna ask you some questions.
我得问你一些问题
And you're gonna give me one-word answers,
你只需要回答我一个字就可以了
yes or no.
是 或 否
Even a bagboy should be able to handle that.
就算是个打包小哥都能做到
First question. Do you know where the ticket is?
第一个问题 你知道票在什么地方吗
Hello!
说话
You better give me an answer
你最好给我个答案
or I'm gonna snap your ribs like toothpicks.
否则我会像折断牙签一样对待你的肋骨
Do you know where the ticket is?
你知道 票在哪里吗
Will you give it to me?
你会把它给我吗
Good boy.
好孩子
Just get me my bike.
只要把我的车给我
Are you negotiating?
你是在谈条件吗
Yeah. Yeah, and you're outta time.
是的 而且你快没时间了
You might have these assholes in the bag,
那包里的玩意都可以归你
but you can't lean on me like this when we get to the hospital.
但是你不可以在去医院的途中对我施暴
That's my offer! Get me my bike!
那就是我的条件 把车还给我
I'll get you the ticket.
我就把票给你
How do we make that happen?
好吧 那要怎么做
Manny. Bring me Manny.
Manny 带我去找Manny
How ya doing, George?
怎么样 George
Charlie, pull up to the side!
Charlie 到边上来
Put it back there?
停回那边去
Yeah, I'm pushing it through.
好 我正在试
Shit.
该死
Get out. Come on.
出来 快啊
Here they come.
他们来了
I'm gonna kick your ass till Thursday if he doesn't have it.
如果他没有的话 我就把你揍出屎来
It's in his bag. Why do you think I was chasing him?
在他的包里 不然我干嘛追他
Can I get my bike now, please?
现在我能拿到我的车了吧 拜托了
Hey. Hey, fellas.
嘿 嘿 伙计们
What's up?
怎么了
- Take this kid inside to get his bike. - All right.
- 带着孩子进去 把他的自行车还给他 - 好的
- But bring him back. - Will do.
- 完后再把他送过来 - 知道了
Hello, sir! Rough day, huh?
嗨 先生 今天真不太顺呢 呵呵
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Have to ask your permission to search your bag.
我们得打扰你一下 搜查你的包
You're not in any trouble at all.
不过放心把你没犯什么事
I have reason to believe somebody
我相信有人一定
may have put something in there without your knowledge.
在你不知情时把某样东西放进去了
Okay...
好吧
- Hey, did you just bring a bike in? - End of the row.
- 嘿 你刚才拉了辆自行车进来吗 - 最后一排
Okay...
知道了
Hey, you see somebody hanging on the back of my truck?
嘿 你有看见谁在我的卡车后面吊着吗
No, I just got here. Like who?
没有 我才到这 你看见谁了
Like some batshit crazy messenger chick.
貌似某种疯疯癫癫的信使丫头
I think she was holding on
我觉得我开过西侧高速公路的时候
the whole time I was on the West Side Highway.
她一直都在后面拉着我的车
Damn.
见鬼
Something I've been looking for all damn day.
我找这鬼玩意整整一天了
- I've had a bit of a rough day myself. - What are you doing?
- 我这一天真的超级不顺 - 你在做什么
Got it.
拿到了
Nice!
干的漂亮
Are there any more compartments? For what?
就没有更多隔出来的小包了吗 怎么回事
Over here.
这里
I love you for more than one reason.
我简直没法儿不爱你
God damn it!
他妈的
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Yeah, just leave it right there!
好吧 你就把它扔那
I'll take care of it, not a problem!
我能搞定的 没问题
Shit.
I'm gonna shred the living shit outta that thing.
我能让那辆废铁再次重生
Wait.
等等
I'll see you outside.
我在外面等你
Hey! Where is the little shit?
嘿 那个臭小鬼跑哪去了
Left him back there behind the bikes. End of the row.
在那些车子后面 最后一排
You left him?
你没有看着他
What, you wanted me to watch him the whole time?
什么 你是想让我一直监视着他
No, I wanted you to give him the keys to your car, jackass.
不 我是想让你把自己的车钥匙给他来着 蠢货
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
God damn it.
他妈的
Bastard!
混蛋
Can I get some help here?
来人帮帮我啊
Go round the other side!
走那一边
Outta my way!
滚开
Hey! Come here!
嘿 过来
Cut him off!
拦住他
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
Hey! Close the doors!
嘿 把门关上
Okey-doke.
好的
Come on.
快啊
Hey, somebody stop her! The girl on the bike!
喂 谁来拦住她 那个骑车的女孩
Come on!
快啊
Close the doors!
给老子关门啊
Angus, grab her!
Angus 抓住她
Come on! Come on!
快追 快追
Come on!
我靠
Hey!
You know what? I'm done.
你猜怎么的 我不跟你玩了
- Hello'? - Hey, you out?
- 嗨 - 嘿 你出来了吗
Holy shit! That was the most fun I ever had with my clothes on!
他妈的 那可是我穿着衣服干过的最爽的事了
You know what to tell him?
你知道怎么跟他说吗
I'm on it.
现在就去
I need a flash mob, like, five minutes ago.
我需要快闪族 最好是五分钟内出发的
24/7 Delivery.
24/7 速递
- Moosey, it's Raj. - Hey, what's up, Raj?
- Moosey 我是Raj - 嘿 怎么了 Raj
I need the cavalry, bro.
我需要骑兵支援团 兄弟
No shit. Where we going?
别废话 目的地是哪
Roadrunner.
走鹃公司
Thought I told you not to call me, Raj.
我记得告诉过你别给我打电话的 Raj
Really?
真的
Hey, it's Phoebe. Who's at the bridge?
嗨 我是Phoebe 现在谁在桥上
Cyclehawk.
盘旋之鹰
This is Johnny.
我是Johnny
Yeah. I got it. I got it.
好的 知道了 我知道了
Well, tell him I got it.
你就跟他说我知道了
He can send whoever he wants,
他爱派谁派谁去
the Red Army, General Chow, I don't give a hoot.
红军还是松狮 我不关心那个
Yeah, I have the money.
是 我有钱
147, Doyers Street. Cross is Pell. Five minutes.
多耶斯大街147号 披露街对面 五分钟
- Check this out. - Man! That was a fauxback.
- 看这个 - 兄弟 那是个假动作
Shit. Come on, I gotta go. I gotta go.
见鬼 快 我得走了 我得赶紧走了
Time to ride!
车手时间
Pay heed, people!
小心啊 大家
Here we go!
出发
You know how they say,
知道有句话吗
"There's enough to go around for everybody"?
"每个人的心愿都能得到满足"
There isn't.
不可能
Give me the ticket.
把票给我
Yeah, you know the thing about these folks? They never testify.
你知道 这些家伙有个共性是什么吗 他们绝不会做证人
Who's to say you didn't lunge at me?
谁又会说不是你先冲向我的呢
Give me the ticket.
把票给我
What, is that your backup?
怎么 那是你的后援队吗
Yup.
Them, too.
他们也是
Suck it, douche bag.
跪舔去吧 蠢驴
Get off me!
别碰我
Stay the hell off me. I said stay away!
滚开 我说离我远点
Sister Chen?
陈修女吗
Delivery.
有速递
Shit.
Yeah, what? What, huh?
是 怎么样 想拿我怎样
I'm a cop, you zipperheads. What are you going to do?
我可是警察 你们这些呆头鹅 你们能把我怎么样
What?
怎么回事
Wait a second.
等等
Wait a second. I need a...
等等 我需要
Okay...
好吧...
Okay, just gimme a break. I need to think for a second.
好吧 让我休息一下 我得想想
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'll still take 6th Avenue
我依然会接着单
at rush hour over an office with a view.
在高峰期时穿行在第六大街
Might have to put on the suit someday, but not yet.
也许某天真的会穿上正装 但不是现在
Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes.
死飞车 钢框架 无刹车
Can't stop.
不能停
Don't want to, either.
也不想停
欢迎加入我们 招募邮箱:DBfansub@126.com
Let's get this.
我们来看看这个
This is Joe's bike.
这个是Joe的单车
And that's where he ended up.
这就是他撞到的东西
- That's rough. - This is cool.
- 够狠了啊 - 帅爆了
I mean, kids, don't try this at home or nothing, but, like...
我想说的是 小子们 以上各种特技效果请不要进行尝试
Seriously, let's get you to the hospital.
说真的 不然医院欢迎你了就