帕丁顿熊 Paddington

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 家庭

导演: 保罗·金

演员: 本·卫肖 / 妮可·基德曼 / 休·博纳维尔 / 莎莉·霍金斯 / 萨缪尔·乔斯林 / 马德琳·哈里斯 / 朱丽·沃特斯 / 吉姆·布劳德本特 / 彼得·卡帕尔迪 / 艾美达·斯丹顿 / 迈克尔·刚本


台词
「制作」越空行者
盛日影业
盛日影业
英国地理学家协会
神秘秘鲁
A vast, unexplored wilderness shrouded in mystery. Until now!
一个广袤而又神秘的荒野之地 直到今天
For I have been charged by my fellow geographers
我的地理学家同事们
to leave the comforts of home and family
要我离开舒适的家庭和深爱的家人
and set off upon a voyage of discovery.
我踏上了发现之旅
I travel light, carrying only the absolute essentials.
我轻装上阵只带着生活必需品
Maps, rations, modest timepiece and travel piano.
地图 食物 钟表和旅行钢琴
And finally, deep in the undergrowth,
最终在密林深处
I spot something extraordinary.
我发现了一种非比寻常的东西
An undiscovered species of bear.
一种从未被发现的熊的种类
Time to collect a specimen for the museum.
是时候为博物馆增加新的标本收藏了
I thought my time was up, my ticket was punched.
我以为我死定了,已踏上了死亡之路
But the bear saved my life.
但是这只熊却救了我的命
He guided me through the jungle to show me his world,
它带我穿越丛林 给我展示了它们的世界
and in return, I introduced him to ours.
作为回报 我也向它介绍了我们的世界
That's, enn... That's a telescope.
这是... 这是一个望远镜
That's my grandfather's telescope.
那是我爷爷的望远镜
Oh, be very careful with that.
哦 小心点
- That's soap. Really wouldn't eat that. -
那是肥皂 千万别吃那个
Here we are, why don't you try this? This is marmalade.
来 为什么不尝尝这个?这是果酱
You spread it on toast, put it in sandwiches, or...
我们把它抹在吐司或者三明治上 或者
Or you can drink it. Jolly good.
或者直接喝也行 非常好
This is London. That's where I'm from.
这是伦敦 我就是从这来的
Lon-don.
伦 敦
Good Lord!
神呐!
Now try Stratford-upon-Avon.
现在说 艾文上游的斯特拉福德(莎士比亚故乡)
Over time, I become friends with the bears and even name them.
一段时间过去 我和熊们成为朋友 甚至给它们起了名字
The female after my dear departed mother
母熊就以我已故母亲的名字命名
and the male after an exotic boxer I once met in a bar.
公熊就起了一位我在酒吧遇到的国外帅气拳击手的名字
But the time eventually comes to return to my wife and daughter
终于到了要回到我亲爱的妻子和女儿身边
and share my findings with the world.
并且向世人展示我惊人发现的时候了
Goodbye, Lucy. Goodbye, Pastuzo.
再见露西 再见帕斯图佐
And if you ever make it to London,
如果你来到伦敦
you can be sure of a very warm welcome.
你一定很受欢迎的
I have learnt so much from these bears
我从这些熊身上学到许多
but I wonder what, if anything, they have learnt from me.
但我想知道他们是不是也从我身上学到了什么
Marmalade!
果酱
They're ripe. They're ripe. They're finally ripe!
熟了 熟了 终于熟了
Aunt Lucy!
露西阿姨!
Uncle Pastuzo!
帕斯图佐叔叔
You're never going to guess... Whoa!
你绝对猜不到...哇哦!
Good morning, Aunt Lucy.
早上好 露西姨妈
Good morning, my little hurricane.
早上好 啊 我的小淘气
Why do you have to come crashing in here like a natural disaster?
为什么每次你出现都像自然灾害一样毁灭一切呢
But, Uncle Pastuzo... they're ripe.
但是 帕斯图佐叔叔...它们熟了
Whoa-ho-ho!
哇-吼-吼!
It's Marmalade Day!
今天是果酱节
Marmalade Day!
果酱节
Oh, it rather suits me. Marmalade Day!
哦,我戴我很合身 果酱节
Oh, do calm down, you two.
你俩淡定一点
There's no need to rush.
没必要这么急
Now be careful up there.
上去的时候小心一点
And keep your paws off my hat.
别拿你的爪子踩我的帽子
I will.
好哒
Marmalade.
果酱
Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals
一个果酱酱三明治包含我们
a bear needs for a whole day.
一天所需的所有维生素和矿物质
- Amazing. - Hmm.
-太神奇了
And your Aunt Lucy's recipe is even better than the explorer's.
你露西姨妈的果酱配方 比那位探险家的还要好吃
We must remember to take him a jar when we go to London.
当我们到伦敦时 一定要记得给他带一瓶
London?
伦敦?
I wouldn't worry!
我才不着急呢
We've been talking about that trip for 40 years.
我们说去伦敦都说了四十年了
One day, Pastuzo.
总有一天会去的 帕斯图佐
But why would you want to go anywhere
我们已经生活在世界上最好的地方了
when we live in the best place in the world?
为什么你们还想去别的地方生活呢
Whoa!
哇哦!
Goodness.
小心
I thought I told you to be careful.
我想我告诉过你,要小心!
And give me back my hat.
把帽子还给我
- Yes, Uncle. But... - No buts.
-但是 叔叔 -没有但是
It's about time I got a bit of respect around here.
是我该得到大家一点尊重的时候了
Embarrassing.
好丢脸
But tasty.
但是味道好棒
Friendly advice for the foreigner in London. Lesson three.
外国人在伦敦的友好建议 第三课
It's dusk, and you pass a stranger in the street.
天黑时 在大街上与擦肩而过的陌生人
- Greet them politely. - Good evening.
-打招呼 -晚上好
To take the conversation further, talk about the weather.
为了继续谈话 可以自然地谈论天气
Real brolly-buster, isn't it?
今天的雨下得真大
Fact; Londoners have 107 ways to say that it is raining...
实际上伦敦人有107种表达下雨的方式
- Can I have the last sandwich? - Oh, no, I need that.
-最后一片三明治能给我吗? -哦 不行,我需要这个
A wise bear always keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat
一个聪明的熊总会在自己的帽子里留一个三明治的
in case of emergency.
以防万一
...and it's bucketing down.
...大雨倾盆而下
Follow these simple rules
按照以上几种简单的方法
and you will always feel at home in London.
您在伦敦的生活会像在自己家一样
- Aunt Lucy? - Earthquake!
-露西阿姨? -地震了!
Get to the shelter!
快找地方躲起来
Oh!
- Aunt Lucy! - Keep going!
-露西阿姨 -你们快跑
Are you alright?
你还好吗?
Uncle Pastuzo!
帕斯图佐叔叔!
Uncle Pastuzo!
帕斯图佐叔叔!
Get down!
下去!
Uncle Pastuzo?
帕斯图佐叔叔?
Pastuzo?
帕斯图佐
Uncle Pastuzo?
帕斯图佐叔叔?
Aunt Lucy.
露西阿姨
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
Stay out of sight until London.
没到伦敦之前 别让别人看到你
But... aren't you coming?
但是...你不和我一起去吗
I am too old and too tired to go any further.
我已经年老无力了 不能再走了
Oh. Then, what will you do?
那你要怎么办
Oh, don't you worry about me.
你就别担心我了
I will be safe in the home for retired bears.
我在退休熊养老院会很安全
But it is not yet time for you to retire.
现在还不是你去养老院的时候
You must find a new home. In London.
你需要在伦敦找到,一个新的家
But... But I don't know anyone there.
但是... 但是我在那儿一个人也不认识
What if they don't even like bears?
万一他们不喜欢熊呢
You know, there was once a war in the explorer's country.
你知道,探险者的国家发生过一次战争
Thousands of children were sent away for safety,
成千上万的孩子为了安全起见都被送走
left at railway stations with labels around their necks,
他们脖子上会挂着一张表格 并乘火车离开
and unknown families took them in and loved them like their own.
许多陌生的家庭收养了他们 爱他们视同己出
They will not have forgotten how to treat a stranger.
他们不会忘记怎么招待陌生人的
Now take care, my darling. Remember your manners.
亲爱的孩子 保重 要举止得体有礼貌
And keep safe.
一定要小心
我想要旅行
OK, I'll just get it now.
好的,我现在就去
I'll throw it down.
我会把它扔下去
Hi.
帕丁顿 车站
London.
伦敦
Oh, right. Yes. Manners. Here goes.
哦 对 要打招呼
Good morning. Really tipping it down, isn't it?
早上好 雨下得真大 不是吗
Strange.
奇怪
How do you do? I'm just looking for a home. And I...
你好吗?我在找一个新家
Hello?
你好
Excuse me...
打扰一下
Does anyone know where I... where I can find a home?
请问有人知道我在哪能找到一个家吗
Anyone?
有人吗?
Passengers are reminded to
各位乘客请注意
keep their belongings with them at all times.
请保管好个人随身物品
Unattended items will be taken away and could be destroyed.
无人认领的物品将被回收并销毁
Oh, dear.
天啊
Oh, hello.
你好
You hungry? -
你饿了吗
Me, too.
我也是
But this is all I've got left. It's really just for emergency.
这是我剩下的唯一的食物了 它只能应急用
Oh, go on then.
那你吃吧
Ah, right, I see what I've done.
好吧 我知道我刚做了什么
Erm, come on, you can't all be having emergencies.
拜托 你们不可能都有紧急情况
Can you all just go away, please? I need to look presentable.
你们都走开啦 拜托 我要保持我的形象
- That was so boring. - I'm sorry you feel like that,
-真无聊 -很抱歉让你有这种感觉
but it was my week to choose
但这是我的周末
personly I enjoyed the Victorian Wool Experience.
而且我个人很喜欢维多利亚时代剪羊毛的经历
At least we spent time together as a family.
至少是我们一家人一起过了一天
- And we learnt a lot about wool. - Did you have fun, pumpkin?
-而且我们学到了很多关于羊毛的知识 -你玩得开心吗 小南瓜?
It's Judy, and it was fine until you jumped in the lake.
是朱迪 在你跳进湖里之前我感觉都很好
It's a bathing pond. It's what you're supposed to do.
那是个浴池 就是应该这么做的
- Not naked! - Well, I forgot my costume.
-绝对不是裸着的 -好吧 我忘了拿泳衣了
Jonathan, don't jump like that.
乔纳森 别那样跳
Seven per cent of childhood accidents start with jumping.
7%的儿童受伤事故都是在他们跳来跳去的时候发生的
- If I'm gonna be an astronaut... - You're not Gonna Be astronaut at all.
-但是我将会成为一个宇航员 -你不可能成为宇航员
You can be whatever you want, peanut.
你想成为什么都可以 小花生
- Oh, stranger danger. - What?
-哦 危险陌生人 -什么
Keep your eyes down. There's some sort of bear over there.
眼睛向下看,有只熊在那
- Probably selling something. - Good evening.
-可能在卖什么东西 -晚上好
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, dear.
哦 天哪
Must be doing something wrong.
我一定是做错了什么事
Hello there.
-你好吗
Mary!
玛丽
找回
丢失
找回
找回
找回
找回
Oh. Hello.
哦 你好
找回
Coming down in stair rods, isn't it?
雨下的真大,不是吗
Oh...
Yes.
是啊
- Mum... I Er-I-
妈妈
I hope you don't mind me asking, but shouldn't you be at home?
希望你不介意我问个问题,你不是应该在家吗?
Oh, yes, I should. But...
哦 对 我应该在家 但是...
I haven't quite worked out how to find one.
我还不知道怎样找一个家呢
- Where are your parents? - They died when I was small.
-你的父母在哪儿? -我小的时候他们就去世了
- Here we go. - All I have left is my aunt.
-又来了 -我只剩下一个阿姨
- And where's she? - Darkest Peru.
-那她去哪儿了 -神秘秘鲁
- In the home for retired bears. - Yeah, course she is.
-在为年老熊开设的养老院里 -哦 当然了
How did you get here?
-你是怎么来这儿的
- I stowed away. In a lifeboat. - Cool!
-我藏在救生船上来的 -酷!
And ate marmalade. Did you know bears like marmalade?
我吃果酱 你知道熊爱吃果酱吗?
请照顾好
I didn't even know bears could talk.
我连熊会说话都不知道
Well, I'm a very rare bear.
我是一种非常稀有的熊
There aren't many of us left.
我这类物种数量已经不多了
And what are you going to do now?
你打算怎么办?
Well, I thought I would
我想 我可能
probably just sleep over there in that bin.
就会睡在那边的那个桶旁边吧
That's the spirit. Anyway...
这才是熊的精神 我们走吧
- Dad! - Why don't we find you some help?
-爸爸! -为什么不让我们帮助你呢
Oh, yes, please. If you're sure it's no trouble?
哦那太感谢了 如果你确定这不麻烦的话
Of course it isn't. Is it, darling?
当然不会 是吗,亲爱的?
Not at all.
根本不会
- Oh, yes, that is good. - So, enn...
-太好吃了
- What's your name? - Hmm?
-你叫什么
- Do bears even have names? - Of course we do.
-熊有名字吗 -当然有
My name is...
我的名字是...
Beg your pardon?
你说什么?
Right.
好的
- Well, go on. - Hmm?
-你试试
You try it.
你也试试
Back of the throat.
用喉咙后部
Mr Brown, that is extremely rude.
布朗先生 那是非常粗鲁的
Oh, at last.
哦 终于回来了
Oh. Er, wait for me.
等等我
ls someone coming to get him?
有谁来带它走吗
Everyone's gone. He'll have to come with us.
晚上大家都走了,它需要跟我们一起回家
- No way. - Dad!
-没门 -但是爸爸
- Stay where you are. - He's so embarrassing.
-在那别动 -这太丢脸了
We can't leave him here.
我们下能把它留在那儿
We can. He's not our responsibility.
我们可以 那又不是我们的责任
He's a young bear who needs our help, Henry.
他只是一只需要我们帮助的小熊 亨利
It's just for one night,
就留他一晚
until we can find the right people to look after him.
直到我们找到一个适合的人来照顾它
There you are.
你在这
- OK. - Yes!
-好吧 -太棒了
- Excuse me? Erm... - Hello.
不好意思 -你好
I'm dreadfully sorry, I don't actually know your name.
我十分抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
Well, I've got a bear name,
我有一个熊的名字
but it seems to be rather hard to pronounce.
但是你们好像很难发出那个音
That's not ripe.
-它还没熟
- Perhaps you'd like an English name.
-也许你可以有个英文名字
- An English name? Like what?
-英文名字?比如呢
帕丁顿
Oh, look, Henry, it's perfect.
瞧啊 亨利 简直太棒了
You want to call him Ketchup? Ketchup the bear?
-你要叫它番茄酱么?番茄酱熊?
- Paddington! - Paddington?
-帕丁顿! -帕丁顿?
Paddington.
帕丁顿
Pa-dding-ton.
帕丁顿
- Paddington! -
帕丁顿
Sorry! I like it.
抱歉! 我喜欢这名字
Well, then, Paddington, how would you like to come home with us?
那么 帕丁顿 你愿意跟我们回家么
London is the place for me
London, that lovely city
You could go to France or America
India, Asia or Australia
You're gonna come back to London City
London is the place for me
Oh! What sort of route do you call that?
你走的哪条路啊?
Well, the young bear said it was his first time in London.
那小熊跟我说他是第一次来伦敦
I thought I'd show him the sights.
我带他绕绕四处看看啊
- Should've charged morel - Keep the change.
-应该多收点的 -不用找了
Cheer up, mate. Might never happen.
高兴点 伙计,下次不会了
Darling, have you got your keys?
亲爱的,你带了钥匙吗
Come on, Paddington.
快进来吧 帕丁顿
Oh, yes.
好的
But this... this is wonderful!
这真是...真是太棒了
Do you know, I was actually beginning to think
知道么 我本来还以为
nobody would give me a home, but this...I That's ripe.
没有人能给我一个家,但这... 这熟了
This will suit me down to the ground. Thank you very much.
这里很适合我住,十分感谢
Er... we're not giving you a home.
我们不是让你把这当家
- Oh? - It's just for the night.
-哦? -只是留你一晚而已
Oh.
You see, When a young person comes to this country,
你看 当一个年轻小伙刚踏入这个国度
I'm afraid they don't just move in with the first people they meet.
他们是不会就这样搬进他第一个见到的人家里
- No? - You need a proper guardian.
-不是? -你需要一个监护人
What's that?
那是什么?
A grown-up who takes you into their home and looks after you.
就是一个接纳你并照顾你的成年人
Like you?
就像你
Yes, well, I suppose so.
是的 可以这么说
But not you?
但不是你
No. We don't do that.
对 我们不会这么做
It's normally someone you know.
一般就是你熟悉的某个人
But what if you don't know anybody?
但如果你谁都不认识怎么办?
In that case, the authorities
这样的话 政府部门
will house you in some kind of government facility.
会给你在什么机构里找个住处的
What? Like an orphanage?
住哪?比如说孤儿院?
No, no, no, not an orphanage.
不 不 不 不是孤儿院
It would be more like an institution for young souls
那是一个专为不幸失去双亲的小生命的
whose parents have sadly passed on.
服务的机构
为不幸失
务的机构
去双亲的
小生命服
Oh.
- Well, what about the explorer? - Who?
-那个探险家算么 -谁
The man who visited us in Darkest Peru.
在神秘秘鲁拜访我们的人
He said we'd always be welcome.
他说随时恭候我们的光临
Well, what's his name? You could go now.
棒极了 他叫什么 我现在就送你去
Ooh, well, I don't know his human name.
哦 我不知道他的人类名字
My uncle and aunt hadn't learnt much English back then,
我叔叔和阿姨那时候英语不好
so they always called him...
所以他们总是叫他...
There can't be that many explorers who've been to Peru.
肯定不会有太多人去过秘鲁探险
Maybe we can find him.
也许我们能找到他
Without a name? I wouldn't get your hopes up.
没有名字?我不抱希望
Right, come on, you. Pyjamas.
好吧,你们快点,穿好睡衣
Jonathan!
乔纳森
- Walk.
走路
Don't worry, Paddington.
别担心,帕丁顿
- We'll find him. - Oh, thank you.
-我们会找到他的 -谢谢你
Let's look in the encyclopaedia,
我们先在百科全书里找找
unless, of course, you'd like to freshen up first.
当然,你是不是应该先洗个澡
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
You know, use the facilities?
就是说去下洗手间
Most people do after a long journey.
很多人在长途旅行之后都会这样做
Oh. Well, if that's what most people do,
哦 好的,如果很多人都这样做
then I'd like to do that.
那我也愿意这样做
- Top of the stairs. - Top of the... Ah, stairs.
-在楼上 -上楼么 嗷 好的
OK. You're going that way. Got it.
好的 你是这样上的...懂了
- Are you alright? - All good.
-你好吗? -很好
Hello. This is Henry Brown. 32 Windsor Gardens.
你好 我是亨利·布朗 住在温莎花园路32号
I just need to add something to my home insurance policy.
我想增购我的家庭保险项目
Well, what it is, is we have a guest for the night, a bear,
是这样的 我家有一位客人 一只熊
and I just needed some extra cover for any da... Yes, a bear.
因此我需要额外保障 以防... 是的 一只熊
No, a real one.
不 是真熊
About three foot six.
大概3英尺6英寸
Grizzly? Not particularly.
灰熊吗 看起来不像
Mind you, I haven't seen him in the mornings.
提醒你 我今早之前还不认识它
So, how much would that be?
那么 要花多少钱
Batten down the hatches, young 'un. There'll be a storm tonight.
最好准备吧,年轻人 今晚就要有风暴了
The radio said it was clearing up.
广播说风暴在减退
Radio! I feel it in my knees. My knees never lie.
狗屁广播 我的膝盖准多了 它从不说谎
- Guess what, Mrs Bird! We found a bear! - Uh-huh.
-伯德女士 你知道吗 我们找到一只熊!
- A real bear from Peru! - That's nice, dear.
-是从秘鲁来的真熊 -真棒啊 宝贝
You don't seem very surprised.
你怎么一点不惊讶
I gave up being surprised
自从微波炉被发明出来时
when they came up with the microwave oven.
我就已经不会感到惊讶了
And I still don't trust you.
但我还是不相信你
Thank you for holding. Your call is...
谢谢您的等待 您的来电...
- ..Moderately... - ..Important to us.
对于我们十分重要
- Where's he going to sleep? - Not in my room. He's a he.
-它今晚睡哪? -反正不是我房间 它可是公的
- Tony's a he. - Shut up.
-托尼也是公的 -闭嘴
And Tony would be more than welcome to a bunk-up.
欢迎托尼来睡上下铺
- Who's Tony? - I'm warning you.
-托尼是谁? -我警告你
- Just some boy she's in love with. - No? Darling, really?
-是她喜欢的人哦 -不会吧?亲爱的,真的?
- That's it! - When can I meet him?
-够了! -我什么时候可以见见他?
Can I meet him? Darling?
我能见他吗?亲爱的?
- He can sleep in my room. - He's not sleeping in anyone's room.
-他可以睡我房间 -他不会睡任何人的房间
He's going in the attic. I want you all to lock your doors.
它睡阁楼 你们都要记得锁好门窗
I can't find anything about an English explorer in Peru.
我完全找不到有哪个去过秘鲁的英国探险家
- Of course you can't. - Why not?
-当然找不到 -为什么
He's making the whole thing up.
因为那些故事全是它编造的
It's the sort of sob story your mother falls for.
你妈妈最容易相信这种凄惨的故事
- Hang on. That's not fair. - It so is fair.
-等等 那不公平 -那很公平
You've literally just brought home a random bear.
你就是从街上随便捡回来一只熊
- So embarrassing. - You'd have done the same thing.
-太丢脸了 -你也会做同样的事的
We're much more similar than you think.
我们要比你想象的要像的多
- What are you doing? - The storm is upon us.
-你在干嘛? -风暴已经接近了
Oh, you and your knees. I can tell you for a fact, Mrs Bird,
喔,关于你和你的膝盖 我来告诉你事实 伯德小姐
it is not going to rain indoors.
屋里不会下雨
- Oh, no. - There she blows.
-哦 不 -我说吧
- Mr Brown, are you there? - Yes, hello.
-布朗先生 您在吗? -是的,你好
Yes, that sounds fine.
是的听起来不错
No, no, no, don't read me the terms and conditions.
不 不 不 不 不要再念条款了
I want to action this as soon as possible.
我现在就要把保险办了 越快越好
Don't put me on hold again!
不要再让我等了
Paddington? What is going on in there?
帕丁顿?里面怎么了?
Nothing. I'm just
没事 我只是
having a spot of bother with the facilities.
和这些设施有点问题
Erm... Nice weather for the ducks?
额...鸭子的好天气?
That was amazing.
那太帅了
Dear Aunt Lucy. I have arrived in London
亲爱的露西阿姨 我已经到伦敦了
and so far it has rained, poured, drizzled and chucked it down.
这里一直在下雨 小雨 大雨 大暴雨
And I miss you.
我想你了
London is not how we imagined it.
伦敦跟我们以前想象的不太一样
Hardly anyone says hello or wears hats.
并不是每个人都说你好 都戴帽子
And you can no longer
不能期待着
simply turn up at the station and get a home.
出现在火车站就会有人把你领回家
It's hard to see where a bear could ever belong
实在没法想象 一只小熊怎么才能
in such a strange, cold city.
在这样陌生寒冷的城市找到个家
Luckily, I met the Browns,
幸好我碰到了布朗一家
who are letting me sleep in their attic.
他们愿意留我住在阁楼
They have a lovely house,
他们有个漂亮的家
but I'm not going to be allowed to stay.
但是他们不允许我留下来
That animal is going straight to the authorities.
那动物要马上送去政府机构
- What about the explorer? - There is no explorer.
-那探险家怎么办? -根本就没有探险家
I'm not putting this family in danger while you go on some wild-goose chase.
我不会为了你这个疯狂而又徒劳的要求 让整个家庭陷入危险中
First thing tomorrow, that bear is out of here.
明天第一件事 那只熊必须离开
The Browns are a very curious tribe.
布朗一家的成员非常有意思
Mr Brown is something called a risk analyst.
布朗先生是个风险分析家
He says that having a bear in
他说在养一只熊
the house increases the chances of major disaster by 4,000%.
会让房子受灾的几率增加百分之四千
Mrs Brown illustrates adventure stories.
布朗太太喜欢画冒险故事
Her latest is set in the old tunnels and sewers under London.
最新作品是一个发生在伦敦旧隧道和下水道里的故事
She says she's stuck at the moment
她说她目前的创作陷入的瓶颈
because she can't imagine what her hero looks like,
因为她想像不出她的英雄长什么样子
but has no trouble coming up with nicknames for her daughter Judy,
但她给自己的女儿朱迪 取小名却没有任何的问题
- like "Twinkle" And "Coconut" And...
-像“小闪”“椰子”之类的
- Sweety pops? Hello, darling.
-“甜汽水”?嘿 亲爱的
I was thinking of going to the sewers tomorrow night.
明天晚上我想去下水道转转
I just wondered if you wanted to join me.
我在想你愿不愿意陪我去
You could bring this Tony.
你也可以带上托尼哟
Why would I want to bring anyone down the toilet?
为什么我会想带别人去厕所下面逛?
Come on, darling, it's not like that.
亲爱的 不是那样的
It's a subterranean labyrinth
那是一个地下迷宫
that can take you anywhere in the city.
可以带你去城市的任何一个地方
It's weird, it smells and it's embarrassing.
很奇怪 很臭 还很丢脸
Sure. Good point.
好吧 说的很对
Judy suffers from a serious condition called "Embarrassment".
朱迪患有严重的窘迫症
She is seeing a boy called Tony but won't bring him home.
她正在和一个叫托尼的男生约会 但是不愿意带他回家
- So, when can I come round your house?
你什么时候能去你家玩
That's never gonna happen.
绝对不可能的
She is learning Chinese...
她还在学中文
Could you tell me the way to the central business district?
你能告诉我怎么去商业中心吗
..So she can run away and start a small business.
所以她能离开这里自己做点小事
I have been accused of insider trading and require legal representation.
我被控内幕交易,需要律师的帮助
When Jonathan grows up, he wants to be an astronaut.
乔纳森长大后想成为一名宇航员
Last year he built a pair of rocket boots...
去年他自制了一双火箭鞋
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
...and is now only allowed to play
...他现在只被允许玩一些
with safe, educational, indoor toys from the olden days.
安全的,益智的室内玩具 和过去说再见
They live with an old relative called Mrs Bird.
他们家还有一位亲戚 叫伯德太太
Her husband was in the Navy,
她的丈夫是名海军
and she still likes everything shipshape.
她现在仍然喜欢任何船状的东西
Tomorrow, they are taking me to the authorities,
明天他们就要带我去找政府部门了
who will house me in something that is not an orphanage,
为我安排一个不是孤儿院的住处
but still doesn't sound like the sort of home we were really hoping for.
但显然那也不是 我们所期待的家
Can't you sleep?
睡不着么
Me neither.
我也是
I do wish we could have found the explorer.
我真希望我们能找到那个探险家
I know, Paddington. But I've been looking everywhere
我知道 帕丁顿 我已经到处都找过了
and I still can't find any mention of an English expedition to Peru.
但还是找不到任何去过秘鲁的英国探险家的记录
But there really was an explorer,Mrs Brown.
但却时有一个探险家 布朗夫人
He gave my uncle this hat.
他给了我叔叔这顶帽子
What, that was the explorer's hat?
那是探险家的帽子?
Hm-hmm. Why?
是啊 怎么了
I've got a friend who runs an antiques shop in the Portobello Road.
我有个朋友 在波多贝罗路开古董店
He knows all about old things like your hat.
他知道所有的老物件 比如你的帽子
Oh...
It's just possible he could help us find your explorer.
他也许能帮我们找到那个探险家
Well, that would be wonderful.
那就太好啦
- But didn't Mr Brown say... - Don't you worry about Mr Brown.
-可是布朗先生不是说... -不用担心布朗先生
As far as he's concerned, we're going to the authorities.
他现在只关心怎么把你交给有关部门
But I'm not standing by while there's a chance of finding you a proper home.
我不会放过任何为你找到家的机会
Now make sure you get some sleep, OK?
现在好好休息,好嘛?
Night-night.
晚安
Tomorrow, we are going to find the explorer.
明天我们就开始找那个探险家了
Love from Paddington.
爱你的帕丁顿
Oh.
PS. That is now my name.
附注:这是我现在的名字
Good evening, Grant.
晚上好 克莱德
Madam Director.
馆长女士
Another delivery from the docks?
港口又来新货物了么
Bring it through.
搬进来
Yes!
好的
You are going to make a fantastic addition to the collection.
你将成为藏品中非常棒的一件
Aren't you worried people will ask questions?
你一点也不担心有人来过问吗?
Not at all.
一点也不
As far as the tree-huggers who run this place are concerned,
如果我介意那些管理这个地方的环保主义者
I'd never dream of stuffing a poor defenceless animal.
我就永远别想做动物标本
However, it's not enough for me just to look after this dusty old collection.
但是,仅仅是照看这些老的藏品 对我来说是远远不够的
I need to add the odd choice specimen of my own.
我要在这些标本中增加点特别的品种
There was some weird sort of animal at the dock today.
今天我在港口发现了一只奇怪的动物
Oh, yes?
是么
Yeah. I was doing my rounds as usual
是的 在我像以往一样巡逻的时候
when I spotted something sticky on the deck of the boat.
发现船上有些湿湿黏黏的痕迹
I think they were paw prints.
我认为那是爪子的痕迹
Whatever it was that had made them
不管它是什么
had hidden himself away in the lifeboat.
它肯定在救生艇上藏着
Must have been in there all the way from Peru.
从秘鲁开始就在藏在那了
Seems to have lived on nothing but marmalade.
这段时间它一直靠吃果酱活下来的
Did you say marmalade?
你刚才说,果酱?
- What happened to him?
-发生什么了?
- He sneaked out in the mail van. - Yes?
-他逃进了一辆邮车 -接着说
- I tracked him to Paddington. - Good.
-我跟着它到来帕丁顿车站 -好极了
But then he disappeared.
然后它不见了
I'm sorry. It's just that that creature means a great deal to me.
抱歉 只是它对我很重要
Why? Is he endangered?
为什么?它要濒临灭亡了吗?
He is now.
现在是了
Now, I know you all like marmalade, but this is my sandwich.
我知道 你们都喜欢果酱 但这是我的三明治
Erm, you're not using those ear
你没有用那些耳刷
brushes to clean your mouth, are you, Mr Brown?
清洗你的嘴巴吧,布朗先生?
Peculiar habit.
奇怪的癖好
Morning!
早上好!
Awesome.
帅气
Jonathan. Don't even think about it.
乔纳森 想都别想
34 per cent of pre-breakfast accidents involve banisters.
有34%早餐前的事故都和楼梯扶手有关
- But Paddington... - I don't care what Paddington...
-但是帕丁顿... -我不管什么帕丁顿...
Whoa.
- It's so annoying, Mum. - What is, pumpkin?
-太讨厌了,妈妈 -怎么了 小南瓜?
All my bathroom stuff is mined.
我的化妆品全毁了
Well, I've never liked you using harsh chemicals, darling.
没事 我从来就不喜欢你涂那些刺激性化学品,亲爱的
They play havoc on people's skin.
它们会损害人的皮肤
- Morning, Judy. - Hello.
-早上好 朱迪 -你好
- Why is Dad so boring and annoying? - It's for your own good.
-为什么我爸这么又烦又无趣 -这是为你好 乔纳森
Be nice, darlings.
态度好点 亲爱的
All I was trying to do was wash my face.
我只是想好好洗个脸
Better?
好些了吗
Come on, you two, or you'll be late for school.
快点 你们两个 你们上学要迟到了
Heck of a racket coming from your way last night, Brown.
昨晚你家夜生活很疯狂啊 布朗
Hello, Mr Curry. I'm sorry if we disturbed you.
你好 柯里先生 很抱歉打扰到你
Good morning.
早上好
- I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
-我不信我有那个荣幸
Mr Curry, this is Paddington.
柯里先生这是帕丁顿
- He's a bear. - I can see that.
-他是只熊 -我看出来了
- You must be a long way from home. - I'm from Darkest Peru.
-它家在很远的地方吧 -我来自神秘秘鲁
- Oh. - Don't worry, Mr Curry, he's going.
-哦 -不用担心 柯里先生 他马上就走
Just as well.
希望如此
Don't want to be kept up by any of your loud jungle music.
我可不想每天被丛林音乐吵醒
Don't tell anyone at school about Paddington.
到学校别告诉任何人关于帕丁顿的事
Why not?
为什么
Because everyone thinks we're weird enough without the bear.
因为即使没有熊 大家都觉得我们很怪异了
地 铁
Hello there.
你们好
Ooh! Dog!
哦! 狗!
Where's that bear? Now, watch out. There are thieves, murderers
熊去哪了? 现在注意点 每个站台都有
and pickpockets on every platform. So follow us
小偷、扒手、杀人犯 所以跟紧我们
- and do exactly as you're told. - Right-o.
-完全照我说的做 -好的
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢
Officer.
先生
So, about the authorities. I've printed off directions.
我把政府办公室的路线图打印出来了
Oh. Laminated.
哦 过了塑的
- The green arrows are to make... - Thank you, darling.
-绿色箭头是向... -谢谢 亲爱的
I know exactly where I'm going.
我知道该去哪
- Where's Paddington? - What?
-帕丁顿在哪 -什么
Oh! Paddington.
哦!帕丁顿
Paddington!
帕丁顿
Hmm...
Oh!
请抱好犬只
Hmm!
嗯!
Wow, I feel good
I knew that I would now
I feel good
I knew that I would now
请往右站
So good
So good
I got you
Paddington?
帕丁顿?
Paddington!
帕丁顿!
- Over here! - Coming.
-我在这里 -我来了
That one's mine, thank you.
这只是我的 谢谢
I assume he's yours.
估计这只是你的
Tell you what, Paddington.
你知道嘛 帕丁顿
It's not far to my friend's antiques shop. Why don't we walk?
我朋友的古董店离这不远 不如我们走过去吧
玩 店
- Ah, Mrs Brown. Come in. - You must be Mr Gruber.
-啊 布朗夫人 里面请 -你肯定是格鲁伯先生
And you must be the young gentleman whose hat sounds so fascinating.
你肯定是那位拥有迷人帽子的年轻绅士了
Welcome. You're just in time for elevenses.
里面请 你们刚好赶上上午茶时间
Every morning it arrives at 11 o'clock, bringing salvation.
每天早上十一点都是解脱的时刻
Just like a train that I took many years ago.
就像很多年前我搭火车的感觉
- Really? - Oh, yes. You see,
-真的么 -是的 你知道的
there was a lot of trouble in my country.
我的祖国曾经陷入很大的麻烦中
So my parents sent me all the way across Europe,
所以我父母横跨欧洲大陆送我来了这里
when I was not much older than you are now.
当时我差不多就你这以大
Was it hard to find a home?
找个家很难吧
I had a great-aunt who took me in.
我有个伟大的阿姨可以接纳我
Master Gruber?
格鲁伯
But I soon learnt a home is more than a roof over your head.
但后来我意识到 家远不止是你头顶上的屋顶
My body had travelled very fast but my heart...
我人来到了伦敦 可是我的心,
...she took a little longer to arrive.
它稍微晚了一些时间才到伦敦
But now I should like to take a look at your hat.
那么现在,我应该看看你的帽子
- Oh, thank you. - Unusual colour.
-噢,谢谢你 -不寻常的颜色
But it is hard to say how much of that is original and how much...
但是这种颜色很难说其中有多少是本来的颜色 也不知有多少是...
Marmalade?
果酱...
My uncle always kept a marmalade sandwich in his hat in case of emergency.
我叔叔经常放一个果酱三明治在帽子里,以备不时之需
You're pulling my legs off. What a splendid idea.
你笑死我了 这主意很不错
Now, if you look carefully,
如果你仔细看的话
you can see your hat has been hand stitched, which suggests it is one of a kind.
你会发现你的帽子是手工缝制的
- Really? - Yes.
-真的? -是的
Hello there.
你好,伙计
- Oh, wait a minute. - It's very subtle.
-嘿,等一等 -这很精妙
- Oh, Paddington! - The gentleman dropped his wallet!
-帕丁顿 -有位先生掉了钱包
Where is he?
他在哪?
- Mind out! - Stop!
-小心! -站住
Come back!
回来
What's he doing?
他在干什么?
Excuse me. Coming through.
对不起 请让一下
Just trying to return some lost property.
我只是想归还一些丢失的财物
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你在干嘛?
Sorry!
抱歉!
Oi, come back!
哦 回来!
Some kind of tiny police bear.
这是,小熊警察吗?
- You! -
-又是你!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Trying to return some lost property.
归还一些丢失的财物
Get away from here! Leave my dog alone!
从这里滚开!离我的狗远点
Do you want a biscuit?
你想要饼干吗?
Charlie Delta. Officer in distress.
有情况,警员遇险
Urgent assistance required. Go, go, go.
需要紧急增援
In 100 yards, bear left.
一百码后 向左转(双关语 也可理解为熊在左边)
I've got your wallet!
你的钱包在我这里
It's actually quite good fun. Ah.
这真是太有趣了
The Winter's Tale contains Shakespeare's most famous stage direction:
《冬天的故事》包含了莎士比亚最著名的舞台指导
- Paddington?
-帕丁顿?
- Paddington? - Look, a bear!
-帕丁顿? -看,一只熊
You... dropped your wallet.
你的钱包掉了
Gosh, you've got quite a few.
天哪,你的钱包可真多
He certainly has.
他当然多了
No, you don't understand.
不,你们没有明白
I was just trying to return some lost property.
我只是想归还一些丢失的财物
Oh, hello, Judy.
嗨 你好,朱迪
- Do you know that bear?
-你认识那只熊?
He's awesome.
-它太帅了
- Yeah, he's called Paddington. - Thank you.
-是的 它叫帕丁顿 -谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
- Well done. - Bear of the moment!
-干的好 -熊星闪耀
Oh, really? I just did what any bear would do.
是吗?我只不过做了其他熊都会做的事情
I can't thank you enough.
真是难以言谢
That scoundrel has been
那个坏蛋最近几周
pocket-picketing people around here for weeks.
都在这附近偷钱包
He was extraordinary.
-它非比寻常
And it gave me a chance to look at his hat.
-给我一个机会看看他的帽子
- You see, this is no ordinary hat. - No?
-看到了吗,这不是一顶普通的帽子 -不普通?
No. These markings mean that it
是的,这些标记意味着
was made for a member of the Geographers' Guild.
它是由地理学家学会制造的
What's that?
那是什么?
A very old explorers' club.
这是一个非常古老的探险家俱乐部
Go and see them in the morning,
明天早上你去找他们
and if luck has been smiling on your face,
如果你运气好的话
they should be able to tell you who they made it for.
他们应该能告诉你这顶帽子是谁的
OK. Protein.
好的 蛋白质
- Per biscuit? - Per biscuit.
-每片饼干吗? --每片饼干
- 0.5 grams. - Yes.
-0.5克 -对了
Carbohydrates.
碳水化合物呢?
- Per biscuit? - Per biscuit.
-每片饼干? -每片饼干
- Is 7.7 grams. - Yes.
-每片饼干7.7克 -是的
Sodium.
钠含量呢?
- I know this one. - Yeah. Do you?
-这个我知道 -是吗?你知道?
- Is it trace? - Not trace.
-含量很少对吗? -不少...
帕丁顿站监控
It's him! After all these years, it's really him!
是它! 这么多年了,真的是它!
You're stuffed, bear.
很快你就会成为标本熊了
- One night, you said. One night! - I know...
-就一个晚上,你说好的就一个晚上 -我知道
You promised to take him to the authorities.
你答应了要把它送到政府机构的
- I never promised. - Well, you very heavily implied it.
-我没答应 -你非常郑重地暗示过
I'm sorry, but he was telling the truth.
我很抱歉,但它说的是实话
There really is an explorer.
的确有个探险家
- What are you doing? - I'm doing my looking-away face.
-你怎么了? -我开启“把脸别过去”模式
- Are you doing the breathing? - I'm doing the breathing.
-你有深呼吸么 -我有深呼吸
All we need to do is take him to the Geographers' Guild.
我们需要做的就是把它带到地理学家学会
- Stop! - The hand's gone up.
-闭嘴 -手都举起来了
- We've done quite enough for this bear. - And the voice.
-我们对这只熊已经做得够多的了 -嗓门也大起来了
- I am taking charge! - You're taking charge?
-这家我做主 -你做主?是吗?
Yes! Paddington is a danger to this family.
帕丁顿对这个家很危险
Jonathan is quite irresponsible enough
乔纳森没考虑这只熊的野性
without throwing a wild animal into the mix.
是非常欠考虑的
Hey, Paddington. Have you seen the paper?
嘿 帕丁顿,你看了报纸吗?
毛茸茸的警察!\h秘鲁咆哮者抓住贝波多罗小偷
Gosh.
天哪
You've only been in London a day and you're already famous.
你来伦敦才一天就出名了
I'm sorry if I wasn't very nice before.
很抱歉,我之前对你不是很友好
It's just it's a new school
只不过是因为这是一所新的学校
and I didn't want everyone to think I was weird.
我不想大家觉得我奇怪
Oh, I understand, Judy. It's not easy being somewhere new.
我明白,朱迪 到一个新的地方都不容易
No, it isn't.
是的 不容易
He put earwax on my toothbrush!
它把耳屎弄在我的牙刷上
Things can be very different from how you imagined.
情况可能跟你们想像的不太一样
Don't let him bother you. Dad's always been boring and annoying.
噢,别让他烦你 我爸爸一直都又无趣又烦人
Oh, I don't know about that.
我不知道这个
More to your father than meets the eye.
别总是用表现来判断你的父亲
- Like what? - When I first met him,
-比如? -当我第一次遇见他的时候
he was a very different man.
他完全就是另外一个人
Get your motor running
Head out on the highway - Wahey!
Looking for adventure
That's my girl.
这才是我的女人
- Not gonna let this change us, right? - No way, baby.
-我不想这个会改变我们的生活,对吗? -当然不会了 宝贝
We're having a baby! Born to be wild
我们要有孩子了
But becoming a father does strange things to a man.
但是男人当父亲后总会有奇怪的改变
Be careful, there's a baby here.
请小心,这有个刚出生的婴儿
Step back, there's a baby coming through.
别靠过来 我宝宝要来了
Could you keep those flowers away, please? She's too young for pollen.
你能把这些花拿开吗?她还小受不了花粉
- Where's the bike, darling? - This is our new car.
-摩托车哪去了,亲爱的? -这是我们的新车
What? It's very beige, isn't it?
什么?米黄色的对吧?
It's a calm and neutral colour. Get in.
这颜色非常安静,中性 上车
The point is, your father loves you very much. Give him a chance.
关键是,你们的父亲很爱你们 给他一个机会吧
He might just surprise you.
他会给你们一个惊喜的
Maybe you and Dad just need a fresh start.
可能你和爸爸只需要一个新的开始
I suppose I didn't make the best first impression.
我觉得我给他的第一印象不太好
Don't take this the wrong way but...
事情不一定是你想的那样
why don't we try to make you look a bit more presentable?
要不,我们帮你打扮得好看一些?
Hang on a minute. You're not talking about.....The facilities?
噢 等下,你们不是在说...
- Relax, Paddington, it's not that bad. - It is that bad.
-放松帕丁顿,没那么槽糕啦 -就是很糟糕
Doesn't it rain enough in this city without having showers in the house?
难道这个城市的雨还不够多么?为什么在家里还要淋雨?
The point is, we are parents now and we have to protect our children.
关键是我们做为父母,应该保护孩子们
- We do. -
我们在保护啊
- They're screaming. - That's the sound of laughter.
-他们在尖叫 -不 亲爱的,那是他们在笑
Wind. Hot wind. Two hot winds.
是风 热风 两股热风
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Well, I hope I don't look weird after all that.
希望吹干后我看起来不会很奇怪
- Too much? - Too much.
-吹过头了 -过头了
Too much? Well, get me a brush, will you?
过了?能给我把刷子吗?
Ah, there it is.
找到啦
- That's my old duff coat. - Actually, it was mine first.
- 那是我原来的昵子大衣 - 其实这是我的第一件大衣
Well, long before that, it was mine.
其实它很早以前原本是我的
- Oh, was it, Mr Brown? - Really?
-是这样吗,布朗先生? -真的么?
- He wore it on his first day at school. - It's lovely.
-他第一天上学就穿这件 - 好漂亮
Wooden buttons for ease of paw.
这扣子对熊掌挺友好的
And these two sandwich compartments are an excellent idea.
这两个三明治形状的兜设计得不错
I must say, it suits you very well.
我得说你穿上还真合适
I never thought I'd like a human coat, but...
我从没想过我会喜欢人类的衣服,但是...
You look like one of the family.
你看起来像家庭一员了
You're not going to send Paddington to the authorities, are you?
你再也不会把帕丁顿送去有关部门了是吗?
You will try the Geographers' Guild?
你会去问问地理学家学会的吧
Yes, alright, we'll see if they know anything.
是的,好吧 我们可以看看有没什么新线索
- But if it's a dead end... - I'm sure it won't be.
-但如果没有结果 -我可以确定不会的
Thank you very much, Mr Brown.
非常感谢你,布朗先生
You must get a lot of strange customers in here.
在伦敦你肯定遇到过很多奇怪的乘客
You don't know the half of it, love.
你不知道的还多着呢,亲爱的
I've had bishops, magicians, bears, contortionists.
我遇到过主教、魔术师、熊、柔术演员
Did you say bears?
你刚才说熊?
Yeah. Had one in here last night, actually.
就在昨天晚上还遇到一只真熊
Oh! How fascinating. I don't suppose you remember where you took him?
真有趣,我想你肯定不记得把它送到哪去了
- 'Fraid I can't tell you that, love. - Why not?
-恐怕我不能告诉你,亲爱的 -为什么?
- It's against the Cabbie's Code, innit? - The what?
-这是违反司机行为准则的 -违反什么?
The Cabbie's Code! It's an oath of confidentiality we take.
司机行为准则,这是我们司机保密的承诺
You know, like your doctors, your priests, your medieval knights.
就像医生啊、牧师啊、中世纪的骑士那样
You do understand, don't you, love?
你明白对吧,亲爱的
Of course.
当然明白
Let me tell you about my code.
让我告诉你,我的准则
When somebody doesn't give me what I want,
如果有人不给我想要的东西
I remove their body parts.
我就要卸掉他身上的一部分
I start with the nasal hair.
先从鼻毛开始吧
And then I move on to something juicy.
然后再到更加鲜嫩的部位
That's my code and I always stick to it.
这是我的原则而我是个坚持原则的人
Do you always stick to yours?
你还要坚持你的规定么
- Well, it's not even really a code. - No?
- 其实 那并不能算原则 -不是么
It's more a set of guidelines than a binding ethos.
那只不过是指导方针,也算不上什么准则
Then tell me, where did you take the bear?
那么你告诉我,你把那只熊送到哪去了?
- Windsor Gardens! - Thank you.
-温莎花园 -谢谢
I wouldn't go up the Westway
但是太晚了,
this time of night. You wanna go north...
我不往西边去亲爱的 你要去北边...
温莎花园
- Bye, Paddington. - Goodbye, Jonathan.
-再见,帕丁顿 -再见,乔纳森
温莎花园
- Good luck. - Bye, Paddington.
-好运 -再见,帕丁顿
Bye. I hope you all have a good day.
再见 希望你能度过愉快的一天
I really do like these French sandwiches, Mrs Bird. Very exotic.
非常喜欢这种法国三明治 柏尔德太太 很有异国特色
- Can I help you, son? - Just a sec.
-需要帮助吗? -稍等一下
You've been in there for 47 minutes. Either a very long call
你在这已经呆了四十七分钟了 要么就是在长时间打电话
or you're placing unauthorised advertising in a public phone box.
要么就是在电话亭非法贴小广告
I'm terribly sorry.
非常对不起
Hello
Is it me you're looking for? I can see...
-No problem... madam.
-没关系,女士
Many apologies if I disturbed you. It's just,
如果我打扰了你的话,很对不起
I keep an eye on all the comings and goings and...
只是我一直在注意看来往的人
there's been a few unsavoury characters hanging around.
我发现附近有些讨厌的家伙四处晃悠
Come on.Let's get this over and done with.
快点 我们去把这事搞定
There's even been a bear. A most unpleasant creature.
这里甚至还有一只熊,让我最讨厌的动物
As a matter of fact, that bear is the reason I'm here.
实际上你说的那只熊 恰巧就是我来这的原因
Welcome to the Geographers' Guild. Are you members?
欢迎来到地理学家学会 你是成员么
No, but we are looking for one.
-不是,我们来找你们的一个会员
- The name? - We don't actually know the name,
-他叫什么? -我们不知道他的名字
but we do know he went on an expedition you funded to Darkest Peru.
但我们知道他参加过神秘秘鲁探险队
Darkest Peru.
神秘的秘鲁?
We've never been to Peru.
我们从来没去过秘鲁
What? But you must have done.
什么?但是你们肯定应该去过
I can see you're very busy. Perhaps we could just go and check.
我看你很忙,也许我们可以自己进去查询
There are over two million letters, diaries and artefacts up in our archive,
我们里面有两百多万份信件、日记和手工制品
meticulously filed, and they don't stay that way
都是精确放置与运作的
by letting strange men and their bears rummage around.
他们不会让一个陌生人和他的熊随便去翻查的的
- Listen... - I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
-那么,听着 -我要请你们离开了
Come on then, Paddington.
那么走吧, 帕丁顿
Paddington?
帕丁顿?
Paddington?
帕丁顿?
- Paddington! - Psst! Mr Brown? In here.
-帕丁顿! -布朗先生 我在这里
- What are you doing? - We need to get into that archive.
-你在干什么? -我们需要进入那间档案室
Paddington, please don't take this the wrong way,
帕丁顿你别误会我的意思
but are you certain there was an explorer?
但你确定那个探险家真的存在吗
You didn't just find a hat and make up some...
你不会是随便找了一顶帽子,然后编故事了吧
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
什么?你为什么那样看着我?
Is it me or is it hot in here? Why do I feel so...
是我的问题,还是因为这里有点热?为什么我觉得有点...
- Uncomfortable? - Hmm.
-不舒服? -嗯
- Flushed? - Hmm.
-脸红? -嗯
- Queasy? - Hmm.
-恶心? -嗯
It's called a hard stare. My aunt taught me to do
这叫熊瞪,我阿姨教的
them when people had forgotten their manners.
说别人对你不礼貌的时候可以这样做
- Oh, give me strength. - Mr Brown, you can trust me.
-噢,给我点信心 -布朗先生 你应该相信我
There really was an explorer.
确实有这么一个探险家存在
And if we can find him, I know he'll give me a home.
如果我们找到他,我确定他会给我一个家
A proper home, like yours.
真正的家 像你的家一样
Now I've got an idea. But I'm going to need your help.
我有主意了,但是我需要你的帮助
- This is never going to work. - Of course it will.
-这没用的 -当然有用
- You look very pretty. - That's what they'll say in jail.
-你看起来漂亮极了 -等我被抓起来的时候他们也会这么说
- Morning. - Oh, hello there.
-早上好 -嗨 你好伙计
Hold up.
嘿,等等
Haven't seen you before, have I?
以前没见过你啊
No, that's right. I'm new.
对,你说得对 我是新来的
Hmm... Thought so.
明白了
Lovely day, innit?
今天天气不错啊
- Unusually hot. - Yeah.
就是有点热
Just like you. -
像你一样
Go on, then. Off you pop.
走吧,进去吧 做你的事
Right!
好了
Darkest Peru.
神秘的秘鲁
搜索
搜索中
神秘秘鲁
200条目
找到
结果
- 200 items! - I knew that lady was hiding something.
-找到两百条记录 -我就知道那个女人在说谎
按数字键并回车检索所选项目
What is it'?
是什么?
记录损毁
It says "Record destroyed". Let's check the others.
电脑显示记录损毁 我们看看其他的
New girl.
新来的妞儿
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
- Forgot to check your pass. - My p... Oh, my pass. Yes.
-我忘记检查你的证件了 -我的...我的通行证
- It's an old photograph. - Ha.
-这是张以前的照片
I'm sure you've always been a... Whoa.
当然了人们都是说
0-0-2. Retrieve.
002 查找
You've changed a bit.
你的长相有点变化
I lost a lot of weight.
我减肥了
You're telling me.
说说看
And the...
你怎么...
I had it lasered.
我做过激光整容
And the arm's grown back.
你的手臂怎么长回来的?
It's a false arm.
这是假肢
You really can't feel a thing?
你真的什么都感觉不到吗
- Nothing. - Amazing.
-完全没感觉 -太不可思议了
Well, I'm just off to the toilet.
我得去上趟厕所
See you in a bit.
回头见
Mr Brown, I've found something.
布朗先生 我找到了些东西
That's brilliant. Now let's put these back and get out of here.
太棒了,把东西放回去,我们走
- Er... Mr Brown... - Ah.
呃,布朗先生...
Something's jamming the system.
什么东西堵住了系统
I think it's a baguette. Is that peanut butter?
我觉得是法国长面包 那个是花生黄油吗?
Too orange. I think it's...
颜色橙了点 我觉得是...
Marmalade.
果酱
Hey, you!
嘿 你!
Stop that sexy woman!
抓住那个性感女人!
Halt!
站住
- You have a beautiful home, Mr Curry
-你家很漂亮啊,柯里先生
I've lived here all my life.
我一直住在这
I inherited it from my mother. A very distant woman.
我继承了我母亲的财产 她是个很不好相处的人
And being such a pillar of the community,
住在社区里的这个位置
I can see why having that beast move in next door would upset you so.
我可以想像为什么隔墙住只熊 会让你如此烦燥不安
I suppose I should be grateful that it's only one bear.
我想我应该觉得庆幸,只有一只熊
Oh, but it always starts with just one, Mr Curry.
但是所有的一切都是从一开始 柯里先生
Soon, the whole street will be crawling with them.
不久后,整条街道都将爬满熊
Drains clogged with fur.
排水管将被熊毛堵住
Buns thrown at old ladies.
面包随便扔向老太太
Raucous all-night picnics.
整晚都像搞野餐一样,喧闹不堪
- What can we do? - I have certain connections.
-那我们该怎么办? -我有一些关系
If I can get hold of the bear, I can see that he's sent where he belongs,
如果我能抓住那只熊,我想它会被送去它该去的地方
- no questions asked. - Really?
-这里就没问题了 -真的吗
But I can't do it alone. I need a strong, capable man to help me.
但是我一个人做不到,我需要一个强壮有力的男士来帮助我
Me? Oh, now...
我?噢,不行
If I start hanging around, people will ask questions.
我到处闲逛会被人们警觉
But you? You could keep an eye on him, couldn't you? For me?
但是你不会,你只要帮我看住它 你可以吗?为了我?
Of course.
当然没问题
Perfect. So you do that. Soon as he's alone, we'll pounce.
很好,你看住它,只要它落单了 我们就...
Fire her up, Mr Gruber.
把放映机打开,格鲁伯先生
- You actually broke in? - That's right.
-你真的闯进去了吗,爸爸? -是的
Sounds incredibly brave.
太勇敢了,真棒
There's a time for being boring and annoying,
有时候我有点乏味有点讨厌
and a time for being a man.
但是我也有很男人味的时候
Mr Brown dressed up as a lady and someone stuck pins in him.
布朗先生扮成女人 有人拿针戳他了
- What? - It's starting.
-什么 -注意,开始了
- Sorry, What was that? - Doesn't matter.
-抱歉 刚才说了什么? -那不重要
- In a dress? - No!
-穿了裙子? -不是
Did look like a dress.
看起来像是裙子
More of a housecoat. Quite liberating, actually.
看起来更像居家服,挺休闲的
Darkest Peru. A vast, unexplored wilderness, shrouded in mystery. Until now!
神秘的秘鲁 一个广袤而又神秘的荒野之地 直到今天
Is that where you're from?
这是你的家乡吗?
Oh, Paddington, it's incredible.
噢,帕丁顿 太难以置信了
Goodbye, Lucy. Goodbye, Pastuzo.
再见,露西 再见,帕斯图佐
And if you ever make it to London,
如果你来到伦敦
you can be sure of a very warm welcome.
你一定很受欢迎的
I have learnt so much from these bears,
我从这些熊身上学到许多
but I wonder what, if anything, they have learnt from me.
但我想知道他们是不是也从我身上学到了什么
Montgomery Clyde.
蒙哥马利.克莱德
Dear Aunt Lucy. You'll never guess what.
亲爱的露西阿姨 你恐怕猜也猜不到
Today I saw a film the explorer made of Darkest Peru.
今天我看到了一个探险家制作的关于秘鲁的电影
I do miss our old home, although I'm beginning to understand life in London.
虽然我已经开始融入伦敦的生活 但是我真的好想我们的家
The Browns are a curious tribe, but I rather like them.
布朗一家非常奇怪,但是我真的很喜欢他们
The way Mr Brown arranges his stationery.
喜欢布朗太太在她手袋里放的很奇怪的东西
The strange objects Mrs Brown finds in her handbag.
我喜欢布朗先生摆放文具的方式
Ah! There you are.
你在这啊
How Mrs Bird has a Hoover for every occasion.
喜欢柏尔德夫人无时无刻不在使用吸尘器
That Judy can master any language. Even bear.
朱迪学会任何语言 包括熊语
Wonderful pronunciation.
发音十分标准
And how Jonathan can build almost anything using only Mr Brown's educational old toys.
乔纳森几乎能用布朗先生的旧玩具造出任何东西
This is amazing!
太棒了
It's very strange. I may be about to find the explorer,
但很奇怪 我可能快要找到那个探险家了
but I'm actually beginning to feel at home here.
但事实上,我已经在这里体会到了家的感觉
Paddington, these books contain the names and addresses of all the people who live in London.
帕丁顿,这些书上有所有住在伦敦的人的名字和地址
If we look up every "M Clyde", we'll find your explorer.
我们查遍每个叫蒙哥马利.克莱德的,肯定能找到
- Thank you, Mrs Brown. - Let's get cracking.
-谢谢你,布朗夫人
Wait for me. I'll see if I can find anything
等等我,我要去图书馆
about Captain Clyde in the library.
找一些跟克莱德船长有关的东西
I'll come with you. I need to refresh our marmalade supplies.
我也去,玛丽 我得去买点果酱
Shouldn't someone stay with Paddington?
呃,是不是有人该留下来陪帕丁顿?
It's only for a few hours.
没事,就几个小时
You don't need to worry, Mr Brown.
你不需要担心 布朗先生
I think I've got the hang of things.
我一个人在家里没问题
Well, you take care.
好吧,你小心
- Bye. - Goodbye.
-再见 -再见 帕丁顿
- Yes?
-你好?
- Yes? - Honeypot, this is Fierce Eagle.
-你好? --你好蜜罐 我是凶鹰
- What? - It's Mr Curry.
什么?-我是柯里先生
I did suggest that we adopt code names.
我不知道你想起来没有,但是我的确建议过
- Honeypot and Fierce Eagle. - Yes, of course.
-蜜罐和凶鹰 -是的,当然记得
Do you actually have anything to report, Fierce...?
-你有什么情况报告啊?凶...
- Eagle. - ..Eagle?
-鹰 -鹰
Affirmative.
有情况
The Furry Menace is home alone. I repeat,
那只熊独自在家 我再重复一遍
the Furry Menace is home alone.
那只熊独自在家
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
Honeypot.
啊,蜜罐
- I need to get on the roof. - Yes.
-我需要上屋顶 -好的
And after, I wondered if you'd like to celebrate by dining with me.
任务完成后,我们是否可以共进晚餐庆祝一下?
I have some meat-paste sandwiches and pickles.
我那有肉酱三明治和泡菜
- Sounds glorious. - They went off on Tuesday but you're normally alright for a week.
-听起来不错 --三明治一般过期两周是没问题的
Mr Curry. The roof?
柯里先生 房顶?
M Clyde, M Clyde...
M 克莱德 M 克莱德...
Oh, dear. Erm...
噢,天哪
I'm coming!
我来啦
Come on, bear.
来吧,小熊熊
Just got a bit tied up with the stationery.
我有点透明胶小意外
Come on, little bear.
快点呀,小熊熊
Elephant!
大象
- Hide!
躲起来
Darling! Darling! Honeypot, I'm coming!
亲爱的,亲爱的蜜罐我来了
Honeypot! Honeypot!
蜜罐! 蜜罐
But it wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错
Who else was in the house? The door was locked.
还有谁在房子里,前门一直锁着的
- There was an elephant. - An elephant?
-有只大象在里面 -大象?
It had the head of an elephant
是一个长着象头蛇身的东西
and body of a snake, but it tried to shoot me!
而且它想拿枪射我
- Have you been drinking salt water? - No.
-你盐汽水喝多了吗? -没有
Paddington, tell us what really happened.
帕丁顿 告诉我们到底发生了什么?
- What? - We won't be cross.
-什么? -我们不会生气的
- Speak for yourself. - Mrs Brown, you must believe me.
-那只代表你不生气 - 布朗夫人,你要相信我
I would never lie to you.
我不会对你撒谎的
I'm sorry, but that was the last straw.
对不起,我忍无可忍了
It was an accident. They happen.
这是个意外,亲爱的,意外
- But the children... - Paddington's the best thing
-但是孩子... -但是帕丁顿是
that's ever happened to the children. They're happy.
孩子们遇到的最好的朋友 他们很开心
But what's the point of them being happy if they're not safe?
如果他们不安全的话,开心有什么意义
He's putting them in danger.
事实上,帕丁顿让他们处于危险之中
They have to be our number-one priority.
他们是我们的首要任务
They are!
他们是的
They are.
他们是的
And the worst part is he won't even tell us the truth.
最坏的情况是,帕丁顿不肯告诉我们真相
How can he live with us if we can't even trust him?
如果我们不相信它,它怎能和我们住在一起?
I don't know, Henry.
我不知道,亨利
We've got to face facts.
我们必须面对现实
This house just isn't the place for a bear.
这个房子不适合熊
Perhaps you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe we should take him to the authorities.
我们应该把它交给政府部门处理
Blow, wind, blow
Blow, wind, blow
I was never told the city of London would be so cold
Thank you.
谢谢
Get out of it!
离开这里!
Bloody bears!
可恶的熊!
I decide to roam
Now I wanted to go back home
"Thank you very much for having me to stay.
亲爱的布朗一家,非常感谢你们收留我
You are a very lovely family."
你们一家人都非常友爱
"I'm very sorry about the flod and the fire...
我非常抱歉关于洪水和火灾,以及...
...and the incident at the Geographers' Guild."
在地理学家学会闯的祸
"I hope that...
我希望
...now I have gone, things will calm down a bit."
希望我走了以后情况会变得好一些
"Yours, Paddington."
爱你们的帕丁顿
Well, shall we go after him?
我们要去找它吗?
It's better this way.
最好就这样吧
He didn't really belong here.
它不属于这里
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢?
Judy.
朱迪
I'm going to my room.
我要回我房间
- Where are you going? - I just...
-你要去哪 -我只是...
I need to know he's OK.
想知道它是否没事
You just don't get it, do you?
你还没有明白,对吗?
What?
什么?
This family needed that wee bear every bit as much as he needed you.
这个家需要这只小熊,就像小熊需要你们一样
There. Said my piece.
好吧,这是我的看法
M·克莱德
Excuse me, I'm looking for Montgomery Clyde.
对不起,我想找蒙哥马利.克莱德
I'm sorry, mate, I'm Morgan Clyde.
对不起伙计,我是摩根·克莱德
Ah. Thank you.
哦,谢谢
He's about three foot six.
它大概三尺六英寸高
He's got a bright red hat on and a blue duff coat.
它戴着一顶艳红色的帽子,穿着一件蓝色的昵子外套
And he's a bear.
它是一只熊
It's not much to go on.
这些信息不够啊
Really?
不够吗?
Montgomery Clyde?
蒙哥马利.克莱德?
I'm Marjorie Clyde, dearie.
我叫蒙德丽奥.克莱德,亲爱的
Still no news.
还是没有消息
In case you're interested.
如果你关心的话
Right.
M·克莱德
海施莱路 36号
- Who is it? - Hello.
-你是谁? -你好
I'm looking for Montgomery Clyde.
我找蒙哥马利.克莱德
- Never heard of him. - But you must have done.
-没听说过这个人 -您再好好想想 拜托
I've tried them all and you're the last...
我已经找遍了所有的地址
Why don't you clear off?
为什么你还不走?
And if you ever make it to London,
如果你们能来伦敦的话
you can be sure of a very warm welcome.
你们一定十分受欢迎
Please, please, please, please...
拜托 拜托 拜托
- Hello? - Hello.
-你好? -你好
- I'm looking for Montgomery Clyde. - Well, that's my father.
-我找蒙特格利.克莱德 -噢,那是我父亲
- The explorer Montgomery Clyde? - That's right.
-是探险家蒙哥马利.克莱德吗?-是的
Come on in out of the cold. I'll be right down.
进来吧 外面冷,我马上下来
- Oh. Oh, thank you. Thank you! -
-噢,谢谢你 谢谢你
ls Captain Clyde at home?
蒙哥马利.克莱德在家吗?
I'm afraid not.
不在了
You see, my father is dead.
你知道吗,我父亲去世了
Oh, dear.
天哪
What did you want from him?
你找他干什么?
He once told my aunt that
他曾经告诉我阿姨
if ever we came to London, we'd be welcome.
如果我们来伦敦的话,他会欢迎我们
And I suppose I hoped he might give me a home.
所以我想... 他可能会给我一个家
Oh, but I can do that.
但是我也可以呀...
- You can? - Of course.
-你也可以? -当然
A lovely specimen like you shouldn't be out on the streets.
像你这样如此特别的小生命 怎能让你在大街上游荡
You belong somewhere very special.
你属于一个非常特别的地方
And I know just the place.
我知道这个地方在哪
Come along. We're going for a lovely ride.
跟我来,我们来次愉快的旅行
动物标本制作
Miss Clyde!
克莱德小姐!
Mr Curry. What do you want?
柯里先生,你有什么事吗?
I found these tied to a lamppost and I thought waste not, want not.
我发现这些东西绑在灯柱上,我觉得应该勤俭节约
Charming. Now, if you'll excuse me.
你真好 那么我失陪了
where exactly are you going?
你到底要去哪?
What concern is it of yours?
和你有什么关系呢
- You've got the bear in there. - And?
你已经抓到熊了? -所以呢
It's just, I thought you were sending him to Peru. But...
只是,我原以为你要把它送回秘鲁 但是...
I said I was sending him where he belongs,
我说我要把它送到该去的地方
which in his case is the Natural History Museum.
我说我要把它送到该去的地方
But, Honeypot, that is barbaric.
但蜜罐,这太残忍了吧
Mr Curry, I am not your Honeypot. I never was.
柯里先生,我不是你的蜜罐 从来就不是
What?
什么?
Now take your rotten flowers and get out of here! Go.
快点拿着你的烂花滚蛋吧
Run!
- Hello? - Good evening.
-你好 -晚上好
This is an anonymous phone call.
这是一个匿名电话
- Oh, hello, Mr Curry. - It's not Mr Curry! It's Mr.....Burry.
-你好,柯里先生 -我不是柯里先生,我是巴里
I have some news concerning the bear.
我有一个消息,关于熊的
What? What do you mean?
什么?你什么意思?
- Who is it, Henry? - It's Mr Curry doing a silly voice.
-是谁啊亨利? -是柯里,声音怪怪的
It's Burry!
-是巴里!
He says Paddington's been kidnapped!
他说帕丁顿被绑架了
Welcome to your new home, bear.
欢迎来到你的新家,小熊熊
This is a cathedral of knowledge.
这里是知识的殿堂
Every major explorer has added to its glory.
每一位著名的探险家都为这里增添过荣誉
Charles Darwin brought the giant tortoise from the Galapagos.
达尔文为这里带来了加拉帕戈斯群岛的大海龟
Good evening.
晚上好
Captain Scott, the emperor penguin from Antarctica.
斯科特船长带来的南极帝企鹅
- Captain Cook, the kangaroo from Australia
库克船长带来的澳大利亚袋鼠
Each of these men has been immortalized through his finds.
这些都因为他们的发现而永垂不朽
But do you see anything from my father?
但是你看见我父亲的东西了吗?
No.
没有
Because when he met your oh-so-precious species,
因为他发现了你们这种珍惜的物种
he refused to collect a specimen.
却没有留下一个标本
No specimen?
没有采集标本吗?
Gentlemen, these were no dumb beasts.
先生们,先生们,这些不是低智能生物
They were intelligent and civilized.
我的意思是,他们是智慧生物,文明生物
Come off it, Clyde. They didn't even speak English.
噢 算了吧,克莱德,它们都不会说英文
- Well, no, but... - Did they play cricket?
-不会,但是... --他们会玩板球吗?
- Drink tea? - Do the crossword?
-会喝茶吗? -会填字迷吗?
Pretty rum idea of civilization you've got, Clyde.
你关于什么是文明物种的看法实在是太糟糕了
Tell us their location.
告诉我们它们的位置
We'll send a real explorer to get a specimen.
我们要派一个真正的探险家去取一个标本
Never!
想都别想
Very well. You leave me no choice.
那好,我也没有选择
This expedition shall be struck from the records.
此次考察将从记录里清除
Montgomery Clyde,
蒙哥马利.克莱德
I hereby revoke your membership of this hallowed guild.
在此,我取消你在这个神圣学会里的成员资格
Geographers, turn your backs!
地理学家们,请背对蒙哥马利
He could have been rich and famous,
我们本应很出名很有钱的
but instead he threw it all away and he opened a petting zoo.
但是相反 他抛弃了一切,开了家宠物动物园
他把那些动物的幸福放在了他自己幸福之上He put the happiness of a few furry creatures above his own 铿俥sh and blood.
I vowed that one day I would finish the job my father never could.
我发誓,有一天我要完成我父亲未完成的事业
And now, at last, that day has come.
现在,这一天 终于到来了
That's right!
没错!
I'm going to stuff you, bear.
我要把你制成标本了 小熊
I see him. And there's not a moment to lose!
我看见它了,我们时间不多了
How are we going to get in? It'll be locked up like a fortress.
那么我们怎么进去呢,这地方怎么跟碉堡一样
-Sewers! -What? -Sewers.Didn't you say they could take you anywhere in the city?
-下水道 -什么? -下水道 那能带我们去这个城市的任何地方
Brilliant!
天才!
You alright, love?
-你没事吧?
Would you mind helping a frail old woman?
你能助一下我这个脆弱的老太太吗?
I've missed my bus.
我错过公交车了
- Come on in. Come on out of the cold.
进来吧,外面太冷了
- Oh, thank you. You're so kind.
谢谢你 你真好
下水出口
自然历史博物馆
It's locked from the other side.
从里面锁上了
Leave it to me.
让我来
What use is my old chemistry set?
你拿我的化学药品箱干什么?
- Potassium nitrate, sulphur. - Hmm?
硝酸钾、硫磺
This stuff is lethal, Dad.
这些玩意很危险,爸爸
Would you like a wee nip of antifreeze for the old pacemaker?
小伙子,你想要喝一口酒
No, no, no. Not while I'm on duty.
噢 不 不 不 我值班不能喝酒
Oh. Too strong for you, huh?
噢,你喝不了这么烈的酒对吗?
Oh. Fighting talk. OK. I'll have one.
呃,在挑战我吗? 好吧,就来一口
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
- Jonathan! That's 50,000 volts of... - I know what I'm doing!
-乔纳森那东西可有五万伏 -我知道我在干什么
Go for it!
快干吧
Go!
No, best of three. I wasn't ready. Come on.
不不不,三局两胜 刚才我没准备好,再来
博物馆管理处
It's locked.
锁上了
- What do we do now? - I know.
我们该怎么办 -我知道了
- Henry! Henry, do not go out there! - Do it, Dad.
亨利,亨利,你不要去那 -去吧爸爸
Someone has to.
总得有人干这个
And that someone is me.
那个人就是我
Oh, I say!
哦 我说过
My hero.
我的英雄
Crikey.
天哪
Actually, this is insane.
实际上,这太疯狂了
- Dad is properly cool. - He certainly is.
-爸爸太酷了 -那是当然
I give up. I've gotta get back to work.
我投降 我投降 我得干活了
Look, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等
Where's your fighting spirit?
你的战斗精神哪去了?
Henry!
亨利!
Dad!
爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢
He's alright.
他没事
Good dog. Mwah!
乖狗狗
Paddington!
帕丁顿
Paddington!
帕丁顿
Up here!
在上面!
Is that you, God?
是你吗,上帝?
What?
什么?
It's just you sound a lot more like Mr Brown than I imagined.
只是你怎么听起来像布朗先生
It is Mr Brown.
就是布朗先生啊
Mr Brown! What are you doing out there?
布朗先生 你在外面干什么?
We've come to rescue you!
我们来救你的
You have?
是吗?
Mr Curry explained everything. I'm so sorry I didn't believe you.
柯里先生向我们解释了一切 对不起,我不该不相信你
Sabotage.
有人捣鬼
Paddington, get out of there!
帕丁顿,快出来
Bear!
小熊熊
Give up, bear!
投降吧,小熊
Give up, bear!
投降吧,小熊
There's no way out.
你无路可走了
点 火
Henry!
亨利!
- Where's Paddington? - I don't know.
-帕丁顿在哪? -我不知道
- Shh. I can hear something.
嘘 我听见什么了
- That's just the pipes. - That's not pipes. That's bear.
-这是管道的声音 -不是管道 是熊
- He's going for the roof. - Come on!
-它要去房顶 -快点
Upstairs.
上面
- We've got you. - Thank you.
-我们抓到你了 -谢谢
Come on, let's get out of here.
快点,我们快离开这
- Not so fast. - No!
别急着走啊 -不
Come on, hand over the bear.
来吧,把小熊给我
No. We won't do that.
不 我们不会给你的
Mrs Brown?
布朗夫人
- He's family. - Family?
它是我的家人 -家人?
You're not even the same species.
你们甚至都不是一个物种
It's true.
是真的
It is true.
是真的
And when I first met Paddington, I wanted nothing to do with him.
我第一次遇到帕丁顿时,没想过和他有任何关系
But my wonderful wife, she opened her heart to him
但是我超级棒的老婆,她向帕丁顿敞开了心扉
and so did my incredible children.
还有我的孩子们也是
- And now I have, too. - Henry...
-现在我也喜欢上他了 -亨利
it doesn't matter that he comes from the other side of the world
他来自世界另一边又有什么关系呢
or that he's a different species
他是另一个物种又如何呢
or that he has a worrying marmalade habit.
他有个令人担忧的果酱爱好又怎样呢
We love Paddington. And that makes him family!
我们爱帕丁顿 让他成了我们的家人
And families stick together!
家人就应该团结在一起
So if you want him, you'll have to take us all!
所以如果你想要伤害它,你必须把我们全部干掉
OK, then.
那么好吧
When I say "All"...
-我说的是全部...
- I've never stuffed a human, but... - Wait.
-我还从来没做过人类标本,但是... -等等
Wait!
等等
- You don't need to do that. - Paddington!
-你不用那样 -帕丁顿
- No! - Yes.
--不 -对嘛
That's right. Come, come.
对了,过来过来
Erm, could I have one last request?
我能提最后一个要求吗?
What is it?
什么要求?
I'd like a sandwich. There's one in my hat.
我想吃个三明治,在我帽子里面
Go on, then.
那就吃吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice try, bear!
不错的尝试,小熊
The crew's nest!
你们爬得可真高
Mrs. Bird.
伯德太太
What?
干什么?
Hey, why didn't you look where you were going?
你为什么不看看,你这是去哪
Ah, shut your piehole.
闭上你的臭嘴
- Mrs Bird, you saved me. - Oh!
伯德太太 你救了我
- Paddington! - A bear.
-帕丁顿 -一只熊
Go easy. I have a dreadful headache.
慢着点 我现在头特别疼
Hello?
我回来了
- Hi, Dad. - Hello, Mr Brown.
-嗨 爸爸 -你好 布朗先生
- Hello. - What's going on?
-哈,你好 --什么情况?
What a lovely surprise. I didn't expect you home so early.
多有爱的惊喜啊 我没想到你回来这么早
- Something special's going on. - More sugar.
-今天看起来有点特别啊 -再加点糖
- Look at this. Hello, everyone. - Hi, Dad.
-噢喔,看看这个 大家好啊 嗨,爸爸
- Hi, big fella. What's cooking? - Marmalade, Mr Brown.
-嘿,大伙计,你在煮什么? -果酱啊,布朗先生
- Go on, have a taste. - Hmm, delicious.
-来,尝一下 -嗯,美味
Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals a bear needs for the whole day.
一片三明治就能提供一只熊一天 所需的所有维生素和矿物质
So does that mean I don't have to eat vegetables?
那么,那就意味着我就不用吃蔬菜了?
- He said "Bear", not "Boy". - Sorry, Jonathan.
-他说的是熊,不是人 -算了吧,乔纳森
- Thank you,Judy. - Judy.
-谢谢 朱迪 -朱迪
Now, has anyone seen... Ah, thank you, Mrs Bird.
有没有人看见... 谢谢 伯德太太
I think every home should have a marmalade day.
我认为每个家庭都应该有个果酱日
- And a bear. - Especially a bear.
-还要有只熊 -尤其是要有只熊
Home.
Dear Aunt Lucy.
亲爱的露西阿姨
I'm sorry I haven't written sooner but so much has been happening.
很抱歉这么久没写信,但是最近发生了太多的事情
I even met the explorer's daughter,
我甚至见到了那位探险家的女儿
but she tried to stuff me, so Mrs Bird threw her off a roof.
但是她想把我做成标本 所以呢 伯德太太把她从屋顶扔了下去
Millicent Clyde...
米莉森特·克莱德...
The judge didn't think that prison would do her any good.
法官觉得蹲监狱对她没有什么用处
So instead, he gave her community service...
所以判她进行社区义务服务
No, please! Anything! Anything but that!
不,求求你,除了这个判什么都行
..In the petting zoo.
...在宠物动物园
- Get a move on, dung breath! - It's not my breath!
-动作快点 牛粪女 -那不是我的味道
Back in Windsor Gardens, life is very different.
回到温沙花园,生活变得不一样了
Mrs Bird says it's because things are finally set fair
伯德太太说这是因为一切都安定了下来
and it's had a tremendous effect on her knees.
她膝盖的病也好了起来
Judy's embarrassment is clearing up
朱迪的窘迫症也好转了
and she's even let Mrs Brown meet Tony.
她甚至让布朗夫人见了托尼
- You can't say anything. - Of course not.
-你什么都不能说 -当然不说
- You can't touch me. - I won't touch anyone, darling.
-你也不能碰我 -我不碰任何人,亲爱的
- And you're not gonna cry. - No! No.
-你也不能在哭 -不会
There's just a lot going on in my heart right now.
就是我现在心里七上八下的
We process things very differently, you and I.
我们处理问题的方式非常不同
- I know. - Good.
-我知道 -很好
Mum, this is Tony.
妈妈,这是托尼
- Welcome to the family. - Oh. Mum!
-欢迎你来到我们家 -妈妈
Sorry. Sorry. Not crying.
对不起,对不起,我没有哭
Henry?
亨利?
I'm sorry about her.
对不起
She's weird. Er, but we all are.
她有点奇怪 但是... 我们都一样
Tea, anyone? No? No.
喝茶吗 不喝吗
And Mr Brown is helping Jonathan build an enormous rocket.
布朗先生正在帮助乔纳森造大火箭
Are you sure about this, Dad?
你确定 爸爸?
If we're gonna get this bad boy into orbit,
如果这个火箭送上天
we're gonna need all the nitroglycerin.
我们需要所有的硝化甘油
Although Jonathan worries about his father's reckless attitude to safety.
虽然乔纳森还是怀疑他父亲的安全意识
Houston, we may have a problem.
休斯顿,我们可能遇到了问题
Duck!
快躲
Mrs Brown says that in London, everyone is different,
布朗夫人说,在伦敦每一个人都是不同的
but that means anyone can fit in.
这就意味着任何人都能融入伦敦
I think she must be right,
我想她是对的
because although I don't look like anyone else, I really do feel at home.
因为虽然我和任何人都不一样,但我有了家的感觉
I will never be like other people, but that's alright.
我永远都不会和别人一样 但是没有关系
Because I am a bear.
因为我是一只熊
A bear called Paddington.
一只叫做帕丁顿的熊
Come on, Paddington!
快点, 帕丁顿
I had to laugh till I couldn't laugh no more
Like an old Chinaman out on the 铿俹or
Pass me by, hopping like a clown
I told meself that he rarely go into town
And there was also a rajah gentleman
Americans and British, West Indians
Tell you one thing that really amused me
Believe it or not was a pretty Japanese
And they were singing
Ju-ba, ju-ba, a-ju-Ii-ba
They're jumping here and they're jumping there
With a boolah boolah boolah boolah boolah boolah-ea
The people going crazy