I want to play a game.
我想和你玩个游戏
So far, in what could loosely be called your life,
到目前为止,在你所谓的一生里
you've made a living watching others.
你一直通过窥探他人而谋生
Society would call you an informant, a rat, a snitch.
社会上称你为告密者、小人和小贼
I call you unworthy of the body you possess,
我说你配不上自己的躯体
of the life that you've been given.
和被赋予的生命
Now we will see if you are willing to look inward
现在,让我们看看你是否愿意注重内心
rather than outward,
而不是外表
to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living.
放弃你依赖的东西
The device around your neck is a death mask.
你脖子上的装置叫做死亡面具
The mask is on a spring timer.
它由弹簧控制器控制
If you do not locate the key in time,
如果你不能及时找到钥匙
the mask will close.
面具就会关上
Think of it like a Venus flytrap.
你可以把它想象成捕蝇草一样的东西
What you are looking at right now is your own body
你现在看到的是不到2小时前
- not more than two hours ago. - Oh, fuck.
- 你自己的身体 - 哦,妈的
Don't worry. You're sound asleep and can't feel a thing.
别担心 你睡着了什么感觉都没有
Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here,
考虑到你如今处于完全的劣势
I am going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key.
我会提示你钥匙被藏在哪里了
So listen carefully.
现在听好了
The hint is this.
提示就是...
It's right before your eyes.
它就在你眼睛前面
How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Michael?
麦克,为了生存你要流多少血?
Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck are you?
你他妈的到底是谁? 你他妈的到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你他妈的到底是谁?
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不,不,不,不!
- Excuse me. - Help you?
- 打扰了 - 什么事?
I'm here for Daniel Matthews.
我来找丹尼·马修的
Thanks. Let's go, Daniel.
谢谢,我们走,丹尼
Took you long enough.
你来得够晚的
I'm sorry I didn't have it penciled in on my schedule.
抱歉没把这事记在日程上
- They're gonna press charges, you know. - Yeah. They're assholes.
- 你知道他们会控告你的 - 对啊,他们都是混球
Of course they are. You stole from them.
当然了,你偷了他们的东西
This works out great for me, though.
这对我倒是不错
Your mother gets to keep custody. I get to take you into custody.
你妈妈得以保留监护权 我却能把你关进去
What is it with you?
你怎么了?
What, are you a tough guy 'cause you steal now?
现在能偷,就算是条硬汉了?
Please, save me the after-school special.
拜托,少来点课外辅导了
- Why are you such a cop 24l7? - Hey, it's called being a father.
- 你怎么总要扮成个警察的样子? - 嘿,这是作你父亲的义务
Trust me, you're better at being a cop.
听我说,你还是当个警察好些
I just think I should go back to Mom's early.
我想该早点回到我妈那儿去了
- What did you say? - What, can you not hear me?
- 你说什么? - 怎么,听不见么?
No, I can't hear you. Say it again.
我没听见 你再给我说一遍
- I think I should go back to Mom's... - Well, then, go!
- 我想该早点回到我妈那儿去了... - 好,你滚啊!
Hey, it's Daniel. Leave a message.
嘿,这是丹尼,请留言
It's Dad. Sorry about yesterday.
是老爸,昨天的事我很抱歉
Look, I haven't heard from you. Would you give me a call, please?
听着,你一直没音讯 能给我回个电话么?
Oh, sorry, Sarge. I thought you were my son.
抱歉,警官 我以为是我儿子打来的
Yeah. I'll be right there.
好,我马上到
County asbestos cleaners were working on a deadline.
县里的石棉清理工正在赶工
One of them finds a body, calls it in.
他们其中一个发现了这具尸体 就报告给我们了
Says that this whole section's been abandoned for two years.
据说这个区域已经被废弃2年了
We've spotted people down here, though.
但是这下面还是有人出没
- Who? - Well, homeless, mostly.
- 谁? - 大部分都是无家可归者
Bunch of kids held a rave in the boiler room about two months back.
有小孩说2个月前听到锅炉房有惨叫声
- Get an estimate on the time of death? - Forensics just got here.
- 死亡时间明确了么? - 法医刚来
But it was the arriving officer who called it in as your buddy.
有警官辨认出死者是你朋友
He wasn't my buddy. He was an informant.
不是,他是我的一个线人
This officer IDed him just by looking at him?
只凭看,这位警官就能确认他的身份?
Well, he wasn't positive.
他不是很肯定
- That's why I wanted you here. - All right.
- 所以我们才叫你过来 - 好吧
Well, let me get a look at his face. I'll tell you in two seconds if it's him or not.
给我瞧瞧他的脸 2秒钟就能认出来
Therein lies the problem.
问题就在这儿
When were you gonna tell me about that?
你打算什么时候告诉我?
Thought you'd wanna see it for yourself.
我以为你想亲自看
Okay. Well, I saw it.
好吧,我看见了
All right, look. I mean, it's a little early,
我承认这样断言有点早,但是...
but so far everything matches Jigsaw's pattern.
到目前为止,一切都和“竖锯”的手法吻合
I can see that. What do you want with me?
我明白,那你叫我干吗?
All right, let's just pretend for a second that this is new to us, all right?
现在我们暂时假装没有这方面的经验,好吧?
Can you think of anyone that would wanna do this to your guy?
你能想出来谁要对你的人下手么?
Well, he's an informant, Kerry. You want a list of possible suspects?
凯丽,他是个线人 你想要嫌疑犯名单是吧?
Crackhead county punks don't have engineering degrees.
小混混们又没有工程学位
Now, I'd say that our cause of death here narrows that list down just a little bit,
现在,我说让我们从杀人动机来想 把嫌疑人减少
Sure. And you're the expert.
当然了,你是专家
Look closer, Detective Matthews.
马修侦探,走近点看
Ask whoever wrote it.
你自己去问写了这句话的人吧
I want to play a game.
我想和你玩个游戏
So far, in what could loosely be called your life,
到目前为止,在你所谓的一生里
you've made a living watching others.
你一直通过窥探他人而谋生
You know, you and that guy have a lot in common, Kerry.
凯丽,你知道你和那家伙有很多相似点
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
- 哦,是么? - 没错
- You both like playing games with people. - Excuse me?
- 都喜欢耍别人玩 - 什么?
Don't ever pull some shit like that again on me at a crime scene.
下次在犯罪现场别和我闹着玩了
- Look, I'm not the one taunting you. He is. - Doesn't mean I have to take the bait.
- 听着,不是我要吓你,是他 - 那也不意味着我要上钩
- Besides, I got a full caseload as it is. - A bunch of desk errands and shit work.
- 此外,我手上有一堆案子要办 - 不就是些文书之类的狗屁工作么
Yeah, well, between that, IA breathing down my neck,
好了,还有催工的
my son's budding criminal career
我那不学好的儿子...
and my wife's fucking divorce lawyers,
和我老婆的离婚律师
I'd say my hands are pretty full, wouldn't you?
我说我是忙死了,不是么?
Yeah. Look, I'm sorry.
听着,很抱歉
I was hoping, maybe, that I could bring you in on this one.
我希望,或许 这案子我们可以一起办
We're not partners anymore, Kerry.
凯丽,我们不再是拍档了
Hey, forget that we're not partners.
就算我们不是拍档,但是...
What about the fact that this guy wrote your fucking name on the wall, huh?
这家伙把你的名字写在墙上了
It's not the first time some psychopath called me out.
有神经病找我也不是第一次了
All right. What about the fact that I'm asking?
好吧,算我求你的怎样?
- Wow. - You're the Jigsaw expert.
- Wow. - 你才是“竖锯”案的专家
When did you stop being a cop?
你什么时候不想干警察了?
Look closer, Detective Matthews.
马修侦探,走近点看
This guy wrote your fucking name on the wall.
这家伙把你的名字写在墙上了
Look closer, Detective Matthews.
马修侦探,走近点看
All right, fellas. Listen up.
好的,伙计们听着
These are the best entry points.
这里就是最佳进入点
They're the ones with direct street frontage, vehicle access and good cover.
它们通大马路,有车道和良好的掩护
Now, remember, we're doing this in broad daylight.
现在记住... 我们在大白天干
We don't wanna scare any civilians.
我可不想惊吓到市民
Look, I've been there before. I know the location.
我以前来过,了解地形
Let's just bust in there and scare the shit out of anyone
直接冲进去 不管是谁在里面
who happens to be inside, okay?
都吓他一跳,明白了?
We're going in teams of three.
3人1组进去
I'll go with Team Alpha.
我和阿尔法队一起
Just like the good old days, huh?
就像过去的好日子,是不?
I thought your caseload was big enough as it is.
我以为你很忙的
I'm just tagging along for the ride.
我只是随队的
Go, go, go, go, go.
快,快,快
Check the back. Secure the back.
盯好后面,注意后面
- Go around. - I got it, I got it.
- 开工 - 上,上
Alpha Team, I want you in front. Baker, flank the side.
阿尔法队先上 二组,包围这边
All right, let's do this.
好,大伙上!
Keep moving, keep moving.
前进,前进
Officer down! Officer down!
有人受伤!有人受伤!
The fucking place is wired!
这鬼地方有人监控
Officer down! Officer down!
有警官受伤,有警官受伤!
Fuck this! Baker Team, get in here now!
妈的,二组,快来
- All right, go, go! Go! - Baker Team, get in now!
- 快去 - 二组,快来
Officer down. Okay.
把他抬出去,抬出去
Move him out. Move him out.
抬出去
Freeze! Don't move!
站住,不许动!
Let me see your hands. I'm not gonna ask again.
把手拿出来 我不会再说第二遍
Put your hands where I can see them.
把手放在我能看见的地方
- Down on your knees! - I'm afraid I can't do that.
- 跪下! - 恐怕我做不到
Get him in restraints now.
把他绑起来
You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney.
你有权保持沉默,你有权请律师
If you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you by the City.
如果你付不起... 市政府会给你指定一位
Is this close enough?
这足够近了吧?
Get his ass out of here.
把他弄出来
Actually, I will need to remain here
事实上,我得呆在这...
while you deal with your problem, Detective Matthews.
当你忙于处理自己的麻烦的时候 马修侦探
- What problem? - The problem in that room.
- 什么麻烦? - 那间房里的麻烦
- What? - I don't know.
- 怎么了? - 我不知道
I think that's my son.
我想那是我儿子
What the fuck is that?
那他妈的是什么?
Hey! Hey! What the fuck is that?
嘿,嘿,那他妈的是什么?
It's your son, Daniel. You remember him, don't you?
是你儿子丹尼,你还记得他吧?
I know who he is, you piece of shit.
当然了,你这坨大便渣
What is he doing on that fucking monitor?
他怎么会跑到他妈的屏幕上去了
Well, I haven't looked at the monitors for some time,
我好久没看那显示器了
so it would be hard for me to say,
要我说很难
but I would imagine that he's cowering in a corner
但我可以想象 他肯定害怕得躲在角落里
with a look on his face...
瞧瞧他的脸...
- You motherfucker! - No, Eric. Wait.
- 你个贱人 - 不,埃里克,等等
You motherfucker! Where is he? Where is he?
你个贱人! 他在哪?
That's a problem you're gonna have to solve before it's too late.
他在哪这个问题要你来解决 在一切都太迟了以前
He has about two hours
他大约还有2小时
before the gas creeping into his nervous system
此后毒气就会损伤他的神经系统
begins to break down his body tissue
破坏他的身体组织
and he begins to bleed from every orifice he has.
他会七窍流血而死
Oh, yes. There will be blood.
哦,没错,会是鲜血淋漓的
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪儿
He's in a safe place.
一个安全的地方
- Eric. - I need a phone.
- 埃里克 - 我要电话
- Eric, just listen to me for a second. - Just give me a phone!
- 埃里克,听我说一句 - 把电话给我!
- Look, everything about this fits his profile. - I need to be sure.
- 听着,这一切都符合他的特点 - 我要确认
You've reached Daniel's phone. He's not in right now, but if you'd leave...
你打通的是丹尼的电话 他现在不在,你可以...
We have something counting down over here.
这里有东西在倒计时
Get me bomb squad, now.
把排弹组派来
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话么?
She's still breathing.
她还有气
What is this, house arrest?
这是什么意思,家庭软禁?
- Are we in jail? - No.
- 我们在监狱么? - 不
- This ain't jail, man. - Oh, yeah? You done a lot of time?
- 伙计,这不是监狱 - 是么,你蹲了很久监狱么?
- Somebody open the fucking door! - I don't think anybody's listening.
- 来人把他妈的门打开 - 我不认为有人在听
Damn. What the fuck is this?
妈的到底是怎么回事?
Somebody's listening.
有人在监听
Those types of cameras don't have sound.
这种监视器没有声音的
How do you just wake up in a room and have no idea where you are?
我怎么会醒来却躺在一个不认识的地方?
I guess you never been drunk before.
估计你从来没醉过
I've been drunk. I spent three years at college drunk.
我当然醉过了 我上了3年大学呢
This isn't drunk. This is kidnapping.
醉...这不是醉酒 这是绑架
Look, I saw this movie on TV last week.
瞧,我上周在电视里看了一部电影
This guy, he was a reporter, and he goes into this war zone, right?
有个家伙,是个记者 他要去战区采访
He goes in to sleep in his hotel room the first night.
头天晚上他在酒店里睡着了
Bam! He wakes up the next morning, he's in a cell with no windows and no light.
嘭!他第二天醒来 却在一个没有窗户也没有灯的监狱里
And he spent nine years in that room.
他在那一呆就是9年
Nine years? Man, that's nothing. Get over it.
9年? 伙计,那算不了什么,别想了
What do you mean, "get over it"?
别想了是什么意思?
I mean, stop bitching about it and let's do something.
我说叫你别闲扯了,找点事做
- I think we should all just calm down. - Shut up! Shut up!
- 我认为我们都该冷静 - 闭嘴!闭嘴!
It's ticking. I hear ticking.
嘀嗒声,我听到嘀嗒声了
Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. Calm down. What's your name?
嘿,嘿,冷静,冷静 你叫什么名字?
- Where am I? - I don't know.
- 我在哪儿? - 我不知道
Nobody knows. We all just woke up here like you.
没人知道,我们都和你一样刚醒
- No! - No, it's okay.
- 不! - 没事的
- What? - Fuck!
- 怎么了? - 妈的
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
Everything you need to know is on this.
你需要知道的一切都在这上面
Greetings and welcome.
大家好,欢迎
I trust that you are all wondering where you are.
我相信你们一定想知道这是什么地方
I can assure you that while your location is not important,
我向你们保证 你们所在的位置并不重要
what these walls offer for you is important.
重要的是这几面墙能给你们提供的
Salvation, if you earn it.
如果可以的话,救赎
Three hours from now, the door to this house will open.
3个小时后,这座房子的门会打开
Unfortunately, you only have two hours to live.
不幸的是,你们只有2小时好活了
Right now, you are breathing in a deadly nerve agent.
现在,你们正在呼吸着致命的毒气
You've been breathing it since you arrived here.
从到这儿以后就开始了
Those of you familiar with the Tokyo subway attacks
熟悉东京地铁毒气事件的人
will know its devastating effects on the human body.
应该知道它对人体的巨大伤害
The only way to overcome it and walk out that door
你们唯一抵抗它并活着走出去的办法
is to find an antidote.
就是找到解药
Several are hidden around this house.
它们被藏在房子的各处
One is inside the safe in front of you.
有一个就在你们面前的保险柜里
You all possess the combination to the safe.
你们都有保险柜的密码
Think hard. The numbers are in the back of your mind.
仔细想想 数字就在你们思想的后面
The clue to their order can be found over the rainbow.
怎样排列它们的线索位于彩虹的彼端
Once you realize what you all have in common,
一旦你们发现了自身的共同点
you will gain a better understanding of why you're here.
你们就会更清楚自己为什么会在这
"X" marks the spot for that clue, so look carefully.
"X"标记了线索出现的地方 仔细地找
Let the game begin.
游戏开始!
- Who is this? - What does he mean, gas?
- 这是谁? - 他说的气体是什么意思?
- And how did you know where to find this? - This is bullshit.
- 你怎么会找这东西的? - 都是扯谈
"Do not attempt to use this key on the door to this room".
“不要尝试用这把钥匙打开房门”
- Yeah, fuck this. That's a good idea. - No, no.
- 没错,去他妈的,这主意不错 - 不,不
- That's not a good idea. - So what are we gonna do, huh?
- 那不是个好主意 - 那我们怎么办?
- Sit here? - The note said not to use the key.
- 坐在这儿? - 纸条上说不要用钥匙
Who gives a shit about the note, all right?
管它的纸条呢
This is all a fucking big goddamn joke, and I'm about to end it.
这就是一个天大的玩笑 而且我要结束它
You better start talking right now.
你最好现在开口
- What is this? - It's a game.
- 这是什么? - 一场游戏
It ain't no fucking game! My man just got his head blown off.
这才不是什么他妈的游戏 有人刚被打中了脑袋
- He's testing us. - Who's testing us?
- 他在考验我们 - 谁在考验我们?
- Who the hell is Jigsaw? - You don't watch the fucking news?
- “竖锯”到底是谁? - 你没看过新闻么?
- No. Who is he? - He's a serial killer.
- 没有,他是谁? - 一个连环杀手
He's testing us. He wants us to survive this.
他在考验我们 他希望我们能活下去
But you have to play by the fucking rules!
但你们要按照规则来
I'm gonna ask you again. How do you know all this?
我再问你一次,你怎么知道的?
Because I've played before.
因为我以前玩过
I want a tech team in here now. Find out where that feed is coming from.
现在叫一个技术支持组过来 查出信号源在哪儿
What do you want with me?
你想要什么?
- A little of your time, Detective. - I don't have any time.
- 你的一点时间,侦探 - 我没时间
You asked me what I wanted, and I told you.
你问我要什么,我告诉你了
Believe me when I tell you your son is in a lot of trouble.
相信我说的,你儿子麻烦大了
And what if I give you a little bit of my time? What then?
那我抽出点时间怎样,怎样?
I only wanna talk to you. Everyone else must leave.
我只想和你谈,其他人都要离开
- Those are my conditions. - No. It's a crime scene. Nobody leaves.
- 这是我的条件 - 不,这是犯罪现场,谁都不能走开
They don't have to leave the building.
他们不需要离开这幢楼
They just have to leave this area long enough for me to talk to you.
只要离开这个区域就好 足够我和你谈了
If you agree to that, then you will see your son again.
如果你同意,马上就能见到你儿子了
If I don't see my son again, I swear to God I'll rip your fucking head off.
如果我再也见不到我儿子了,我对天发誓 我会把你的头扭下来
I don't intend to mock you, Officer, but I'm a cancer patient.
警官,不是我笑你 我是一名癌症患者
How could you possibly put me in any more pain than I'm already in?
你又怎么能把我置于 比现在更大的痛苦中呢?
Just get them here now.
现在把他们叫来
All right, tech team's on the way.
好吧,技术组正在赶来
Should have your signal traced within an hour, maybe two.
1到2小时就能查出信号来源
He said he wants to talk to me alone.
他说要单独和我谈
- Well, maybe you should talk to him. - Well, fuck that.
- 可能你是需要和他谈谈 - 去他的
Five minutes, old-school method.
5分钟,老办法搞定他
He's not gonna respond to the phone-book treatment. You know that.
你知道他对“电话本疗法”没什么反应的
Don't underestimate a tried and true method here.
别小看一个久经考验的好办法
I am the one who has been working on this case from day one.
我一直跟进这案子
I have been spending every waking moment piecing it together.
我只要睁着眼就在想着它
Maybe that's why you ain't got a goddamn family for yourself
可能就因为这个你到现在还没成家
and you can't understand what this man is going through.
而且也不明白埃里克所受痛苦的原因
I don't wanna talk to him.
我不想和他谈
Listen, you already lost your son one time before
听着,因为和我扯上关系
because you got involved with me.
你已经失去儿子一次了
It's not gonna happen again.
这种事不会再发生了
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办?
Just humor him. Buy us a little more time.
迎合他,争取时间
You can win this, Eric. You can beat him.
我们可以赢的,埃里克 我们能击败他
- Come on. - All right.
- 来吧! - 好吧
...find an antidote.
...找到解药
Several are hidden around this house.
它们被藏在房子的各处
One is inside the safe in front of you.
有一个就在你们面前的保险柜里
You all possess the combination to the safe.
你们都有保险柜的密码
Think hard. The numbers are in the back of your mind.
仔细想想 数字就在你们思想的后面
Think hard. The numbers are in the back of your mind.
仔细想想 数字就在你们思想的后面
The clue to their order can be found...
怎样排列它们的线索位于...
Hey, wait a minute. Where you going?
嘿,等一下,你要上哪儿?
I'm gonna find an antidote, and I'm gonna get out of here.
我要找到解药,活着出去
What? Antidote? You been in the joint.
什么解药?你蹲过大牢
You talked to the guards that run the chambers.
和狱卒聊过
You know there ain't no antidote for this shit.
你知道根本没有什么狗屁解药的
Look at this. The doors are locked.
瞧,门没上锁
You hear that? It's wood.
听到没有?木头做的
Plaster. It's not a fortress. It's a fucking house.
而且,伙计,这不是什么碉堡 只是他妈的一个房子
All I'm saying is let's just take our time and come up with a game plan.
我要说的就是慢慢来 想出一个策略
Well, you come up with the game plan. All right? I'm getting out of here.
好吧,你来想策略 行了吧?我自己出去
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
- 你还好吧? - 我没事
I wouldn't do that if I was you.
如果是你,我不会那么干
You don't know what's behind that fucking door.
你不知道那门后面是什么
Okay. Let's talk.
好了,我们来谈啊
I want to play a game.
我想做个游戏
The rules are simple.
规则很简单
All you have to do is sit here and talk to me,
你要做的就是坐在这里和我说话
If you do that long enough, then you will find your son
如果时间到了... 你会发现你儿子
in a safe and secure state.
在一个安全的地方
We haven't been properly introduced. My name's John.
我们还没正式介绍呢 我叫约翰
- I thought you liked to be called Jigsaw. - No, no.
- 我以为你喜欢被称为“竖锯” - 不
It was the police and the press who coined the nickname Jigsaw.
是警察和媒体起了“竖锯”这个别名
I never encouraged or claimed that.
我从不那样自称
The jigsaw piece I cut from my subjects was only ever meant to be a symbol
我从实验对象身上砍下来的锯渣
that that subject was missing something.
只是作为一个象征
A vital piece of the human puzzle. The survival instinct.
象征他缺少了一项谜样的人类重要组成部分 生存本能
This is all really, really interesting, John,
这真的很有趣,约翰
but right now I'd really like for you to talk to me...
但现在我非常希望你能和我谈谈...
I am talking to you.
我正在和你谈啊
You're not listening.
你没有在听
- Don't forget the rules. - I'm listening to you,
- 别忘了规则 - 我在听
but all I'm hearing is the same sick fucking bullshit
但我现在耳朵里充斥的却是一些
that comes about two seconds into every interview I've ever done
每次我调查你们这些变态狂2秒钟之内
with one of you fucking people.
就能听到的胡言乱语
Well, that's an interesting approach to police work, isn't it?
你采用的真是个不错的侦破手法
Aren't you supposed to be convincing me that I'm your friend,
你不是应该装成我的朋友
lulling me into a false sense of security so that I'll confide in you?
给我一种错误的安全感 来骗取我的信任么?
It's a little hard to follow the manual when you've got my son, John.
现在要我按手册办事很难 因为我儿子在你手上,约翰
What do you really wanna do to me right now, huh?
你现在想对我做什么?
What would you have done five years ago, huh?
你5年前做了些什么?
Would you have followed the manual then?
你当时按照手册办事了么?
Would you have broken my jaw with a flashlight?
你不是要用手电把我下巴打下来么?
You seem to know a whole lot about me.
你好像很了解我
I know you were once considered a fearless police officer.
我知道你以前被认为是一名无畏的警官
Do you feel a whole lot safer now that you only sit behind a desk?
你现在坐对面是不是感觉安全多了?
I feel a whole lot of things right now.
我现在感慨万千
But you feel alive. That's what you feel.
但你知道自己还活着,就是这种感觉
And that's the point.
才是关键
kindly get me a glass of water?
好心地帮我拿杯水过来?
I would very much appreciate that.
非常感谢
Well, we've established
现在我们明白蛮干
that the macho-bullshit approach isn't opening the door.
是打不开那扇门的
- Any other suggestions? - Look who's talking.
- 有什么好主意么? - 看看是谁在说话
The only door you know how to open is between your legs.
你唯一会开的门就是你双腿中间的那扇
- Why don't you shut the hell up, all right? - Come on, man.
- 你他妈的给我闭嘴,好吗? - 别这样,伙计
- Why don't you shut the hell up? - I'm sick of your bullshit.
- 你给我闭嘴 - 我听够了你的废话
- That's right, back up, bitch! - You little dickhead.
- 好了,退后,贱人 - 你个阳痿
- Asshole! - Hey!
- 混球! - 喂!
What you gonna do? Yeah, yeah, that's right, back up!
你们想干嘛? 好了,够了,退后
Okay, man. All right. Nobody take shit from nobody.
好,不要窝里斗
We've established that.
我们说好了的
- Did you find anything? - No. Nothing.
- 有发现么? - 没,没有
So, that ink on your arm, that's Joliet, right?
你手臂上的印记... 是在朱丽叶监狱服刑的标志吧?
- Well, I did a stretch there myself. - I'm proud of you.
- 我也在那儿蹲过 - 很骄傲么
And you, what is your correctional facility of choice?
你呢,是在哪儿改造的?
What's your point?
你的意思是?
My point is, you didn't get that way by teaching grade school, right?
我的意思是你那一套 不是从研究生院学来的吧
That makes three of us that's done time.
这样我们就有3个人曾经进过监狱
I think we should be concentrating on that tape,
我认为我们应该集中考虑那卷磁带
'cause that tape said we have more in common than we know.
因为上面说我们有很多 不为人知的共同点
I say the three of us doing stretches...
我说我们3个进过监狱的...
Hey! I found a door over here.
嘿!这儿有扇门
I need the flashlight.
给我手电
- Damn, kid. - Sorry.
- 该死,小子 - 抱歉
- "Obi". - What the fuck is a Obi?
- “欧比” - 欧比是他妈的什么?
Obi. It's my name.
欧比,是我的名字
Hello, Obi. I want to play a game.
你好,欧比 我想和你玩个游戏
For years, you have burned those around you
多年来,你一直
with your lies, cons and deceits.
欺骗自己周围的人
Now you'll have a chance to redeem yourself
现在你有机会赎回
for the games you've played with others
你玩弄他人的罪行
by playing one of mine.
通过参加我的这个游戏
Inside the device in front of you are two antidotes
在你面前的仪器里有2剂解药
for the poison coursing through your veins.
可以解除你们体内的毒素
One is my gift to you for helping me kidnap the others.
其中1个是作为我谢谢你 帮我绑架其他人的礼物
The second is yours to donate.
另1个需要你送给他人
However, one of them will come with a price.
但是,要拿到它们中的1个是要付出代价的
once you are in hell, only the devil can help you out.
一旦你身处地域 能救出你的便只有魔鬼
Wait a minute. What does that mean, "kidnap the others"?
等一下 “绑架其他人”是什么意思?
- How would I know? - Because you put us here.
- 我怎么知道? - 因为是你把我们抓进来的
I knew I knew him.
我就知道我见过他
You're the last person I saw before I woke up here.
你是我在这醒来前见到的最后1个人
Are you sure it's him? You better be sure.
你肯定是他么?你最好搞清楚点
You would have done the same. I did what I had to do.
要是我你也会这么做的 我是被逼的
I'll give you a choice.
我给你个机会
- You got five seconds to get us out of here. - I don't know the way out.
- 你现在有5秒钟告诉我们怎么出去 - 我不知道出去的路
Bullshit! You put us in here. You can get us out of here.
胡说!你把我们关进来的 也就能把我们弄出去
- Then you're a dead man. - So are you.
- 那你死定了 - 你也是
He's not gonna... Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait, listen to me.
不行,等等,等等 等等,听我说
Okay, we got two antidotes at the back of that oven.
在炉子后面有2管解药
- We're wasting time here. - Wasting time? Are you kidding me?
- 我们在浪费时间 - 浪费时间?你开玩笑吗?
He kidnapped me in the middle of the night.
是他在半夜里绑架了我
We don't even know what's in those syringes.
我们不知道管道里有什么陷阱
You willing to stick yourself in the arm to find out?
你愿意伸手进去试试么?
Okay, wait. So who gets them?
是啊,好的,等一下
I mean, there's two. So which two people get the antidote?
我说,哪2个人可以用它们来解毒呢?
We'll work that out later!
这个等会再说
Right now you're going in there
现在,你要么进去
or I'll kill you where you stand.
要么我就地把你宰了
If you're gonna threaten me with a knife, you may as well cut me a little.
你要想拿刀子来要挟我 最好还是动点真格的
I guess I'm going in there to get those needles.
我会去拿那些解药的
But I get one.
但我要用掉其中的一个
- One for me. - Hurry up.
- 我的一份 - 快点
Come on, baby. You guys can fight over this one.
下来,宝贝 你们可以抢这一只了
- Oh, shit. The fucking door closed! - Open the door!
- 哦,糟糕,他妈的门关上了 - 开门!
It's locked. I can't open it.
锁上了,我打不开
Open the fucking door! Not funny!
打开这该死的门!这可不好玩
Come on! Get him out of there!
快,把他弄出来
I can't get it open!
我打不开
- Get him out of there! - Not funny!
- 把他救出来 - 这可不好玩
Use your coat! Use your fucking coat!
用外套 用你他妈的外套
- Come on! He's burning up! - Stop it!
- 快,他快烧死了 - 不要!
- Come on! - Turn! Turn!
- 快 - 转过来
- You gotta put your weight on it. - Stop it.
- 用力啊 - 不要!
Guys, there's a window over here.
伙计们,那边有扇窗
- He's got the antidote. - Stop it!
- 他拿到解药了 - 不要!
- Hurry! - Get it open.
- 快! - 打开它!
- Fuck! - ...glass or something.
- 操! - ...是玻璃的
- Stop it! - Hang on, man. We're gonna get you out.
- 不要! - 坚持,伙计,我们会把你救出来的
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
不要,不要了!
Get out of the fucking way! Go on, move! Move!
闪开!快他妈的闪开!
Here. Shit! Come on!
糟了!快点
He ain't got the fucking needles! It's fucking in there!
他拿到针管了 他妈的本来在那的呀
I want the fucking needles! I want the fucking needles!
我要他妈的针管 我要他妈的针管
- Fuck! - The needles are fucking melted.
- 妈的 - 针管都化了
Another one down, Kerry.
凯丽,又死了1个
How much more time are we gonna waste on this bastard?
我们还要在这混蛋身上浪费多少时间?
We're not wasting time.
这不是浪费时间
We're doing exactly what we should be doing until the tech team gets here.
我们在做我们该做的
It's not what it looks like to me.
在我看来不是
You see, Detective, Darwin's theory of evolution
你看,侦探,达尔文的进化论
和适者生存那一套 是从他访问加拉帕戈斯那次旅行中得来的and survival of the fittest, based on his little trip to the Gal醦agos,
no longer applies on this planet.
对这个星球已经不再适用了
We have a human race that doesn't have the edge
人类已经没有优势
or the will to survive.
和意愿生存下去
- What the fuck do you want? - It's hard to remain calm, isn't it,
- 你他妈的想要什么? - 现在想保持冷静很难,不是么?
when your son is walking around on those monitors?
当你儿子在那些屏幕里走来走去的时候
I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me what the fuck it is.
我不能满足你的需要 除非你告诉我到底想要什么
I told you what it is.
我告诉过你了
- Just remember the rules. - No, you said you wanted to talk.
- 记住规则就好了 - 不,你说你想谈谈
Then you said you wanted to play a game. You're talking, but it means nothing!
然后你又说想做个游戏 你在说,但全是些废话
What do you think the cure for cancer is, Eric?
埃里克,你说什么东西能治好癌症?
- What? - The cure for cancer.
- 什么? - 癌症的解药
- What is it? - I don't know what it is,
- 是什么? - 我不知道
but I know it's not killing and torturing people
但我知道肯定不是
for your own sick fucking pleasure.
为了自己变态的快感而虐杀别人 都是他们自己选的
I've never murdered anyone in my life. The decisions are up to them.
我的一生中从未谋杀过任何人
Yeah, well, putting a gun to someone's head
好吧,用枪指着别人的脑袋
and forcing them to pull the trigger is still murder.
逼着他们自己扣下扳机也该算作谋杀
Since when is force a problem for you?
曾几何时,暴力成为你的问题了?
Why are you so desperate to get your son back?
你为什么这么想要回你的儿子?
'Cause he's my son.
因为他是我儿子
What's the last thing you said to him before you left him?
你离开他之前说过的最后一句话是什么?
Seems to me that the knowledge of your son's impending death is causing you to act.
在我看来儿子垂死挣扎的事实
Forgive all his sins, to wipe the slate clean...
触动到你了
Why is it that we're only willing to do that when a life is at stake?
为什么只有在性命攸关的时候 我们才想起这么做?
I've always loved my son. That's never changed.
我一直爱儿子,这从来没变过
No, no. It's changed now.
不,不,现在变了
You see, the knowledge of death changes everything.
我说,得知死讯能改变一切
If I were to tell you the exact date and time of your own death,
如果我告诉你死亡的具体时间
it would shatter your world completely.
那会彻底颠覆你的世界
Can you imagine what it feels like to have someone sit you down...
你能想象到么? 有人叫你坐下来...
...and tell you that you're dying?
...然后告诉你死期将至
The gravity of that?
那种悲痛?
That the clock's ticking for you.
钟滴滴答答地走着
In a split second, your world is cracked open.
就在那一秒,你的世界就象裂开了个大缝
You look at things differently. You smell things differently.
你看问题,感觉事情的角度都变了
You savor everything, be it a glass of water or a walk in the park.
你珍惜一切,不管是一杯水 还是一次公园里的散步
The clock is ticking, John.
约翰,时间在流逝
But most people have the luxury
但大多数人都很幸运
of not knowing when that clock's gonna go off,
他们不知道钟什么时候会停
and the irony of it is that that keeps them from really living their life.
讽刺的是,因为这个
It keeps them sleepwalking.
他们不能好好地活
It keeps them drinking that glass of water, but never really tasting it.
他们喝水 却从来不感受它的甘甜
You can still fix this, John.
约翰,你还能救他们
Yeah, but can we fix you?
我们能救的了你么?
You're using cancer as an excuse for what you do?
你把癌症当成犯罪的借口
The cancer isn't what started me in my work.
不是癌症让我走上这条路的
It was the moment I decided to end my life
我打算结束自己生命的那一刻
that started me in my work
才是我行动的开始
and brought meaning to it.
而且使我的生命有了意义
I had literally driven myself to suicide,
我曾经想自杀
My body had not been strong enough to repel cancer cells,
我的身体抵挡不住癌细胞的攻击
yet I had lived through a plunge off a cliff.
但我却大难不死
But, to my amazement, I was alive.
奇迹般的,我活下来了
And I was determined to spend the rest of my days
于是我决心把剩余的时间
testing the fabric of human nature.
花在研究人类本性上面
Do you understand, Eric?
你明白么,埃里克?
You got a chance to do something. Do it right now, John.
约翰,乘你现在还有机会 做点什么吧
Just tell me where my son is.
告诉我儿子的下落
I don't need your help, and I can tell you still don't understand.
我不要你帮... 而且我知道你现在还不懂
Those who don't appreciate life do not deserve life.
不珍惜生命的人,不配拥有它
My son appreciates his life.
我儿子珍惜自己的命
But do you appreciate yours? Do you appreciate your son's?
那你珍惜自己的么? 你珍惜你儿子的么?
Oh, this is shit!
哦,你到底在胡扯什么?
Don't forget the rules
别忘了规则
if you wanna find your son.
如果你想找到儿子的话
No. No, we don't have 15 minutes.
不,不,我们没有15分钟
We need that location to the video feed.
我们需要信号源的位置
Hey. I don't think we should stop, okay?
嘿,我不认为该放弃
Laura, can you hear me?
喂,能听见我说话么?
That's the second time I've had to wake up in this shithole.
我在这鬼地方已经是第2次醒来了
Think you can stand up?
你还能站起来么?
Yeah, but I don't really want to.
可以,但我不想
There's so much left to do.
还有那么多事没做
So many people left to talk to.
那么多人没说过话
This can't be it.
我不会就这样死了吧
- Amanda, you said you survived this, right? - I what?
- 阿曼达,你说你成功脱险过? - 我什么?
This guy, whoever's doing it,
这家伙,不管他是谁
you said that you've played before and you survived.
你说你和他玩过 而且活下来了
So that means we could survive.
那意味着我们也能活下去
Wait. Amanda, why did he pick you?
阿曼达,他为什么选你?
Because I was a fucking junkie.
因为我吸毒上瘾
And the funny thing is, I passed his little test.
有趣的是... 我通过了他的考验
If you passed his test, then why are you back here?
如果你已经通过了,那怎么现在又回来了?
I wasn't being very good to myself.
我虐待自己
- How long have you... - I started in jail.
- 你什么时候开始吸毒的? - 从监狱里开始的
- What were you arrested for? - Possession.
- 你为什么被抓? - 藏毒
But I thought you said that...
但是我以为你...
Maybe you should talk to the cop who arrested me.
可能你该去问问逮捕我的警察
I'm guessing you've never been arrested before.
我想你从没被逮捕过吧
I mean, I've been in trouble a few times, you know, in and out of stuff.
嗯,我的意思是 我也惹过不少麻烦,三分钟热度
He's a real hardass.
他可真不是好惹的
You know, he's probably got half the city right now looking for me
他现在可能派全城半数的人在找我...
just so he can kick my ass for disappearing on him.
然后因为我的失踪而海扁我一顿
We found a door. Come on.
我们发现了一扇门,过来
Come on. We have to go.
快点,我们得走了
It's the only one without a lock, but we can't get it open.
这是唯一一扇没上锁的 但我们打不开
- How's it going? - It's stuck on something.
- 怎么了? - 卡住了
- Here, let me try. Move, move! Come on. - Will you take it easy? Jesus!
- 来,让我试试,让开,让开 - 你放松点好吗?老天!
Just back up, all right?
别吵了,好吗
If it's stuck, it's a trap.
如果打不开,肯定是个陷阱
Lady, this whole house is a trap.
女士,整个屋子就是个大陷阱
Obviously someone didn't want us to get into this room.
显然,有些人不想我们进这间屋子
- Now what? - I'm gonna be right back, okay?
- 现在怎么办? - 我马上就回来,好么?
Whatever we do, we got four minutes to get it done.
不管是什么,我们3分钟之内都要完成
Hello, Xavier. I want to play a game.
你好,泽维 我想和你做个游戏
The game I want to play is very similar
这个游戏...
to the one that you've been playing as a drug dealer.
和你作为毒贩子玩的那个非常相似
The game of offering hope to the desperate for a price.
一个把希望卖给绝望中的人的游戏
I think we can agree that your situation is desperate.
我想我们都同意你现在的处境很绝望
So I offer you hope.
所以我把希望卖给你
The price you pay is that you must crawl into the same pit of squalor
我的条件就是 要你进入你逼顾客们...
you force your customers into.
进入的肮脏的陷阱里
- By entering this room... - Oh, my God.
- 在你们进来时... - 我的天呐
...a timer has been started.
...计时器便已启动
When the timer expires, the door in front of you will be locked forever.
到时以后 你们面前的那扇门就会永远被锁上
- Only in finding the key... - Guys? Guys.
- ...在那以前 - 各位?各位
- What? - Look.
- 怎么了? - 看
...before the timer runs out can you unlock it
你们能不能把它打开...
- and retrieve the antidote inside. - Oh, my God.
- 并拿出里面的解药? - 老天爷啊
I will give you just one hint as to where that key is.
关于钥匙的位置我只给你们一个提示...
It will be like finding a needle in a haystack.
大海捞针
Somebody's going in there.
得有人下去
Now, look, somebody's fucking going in there, man.
瞧瞧,现在得有人下去
- Oh, shit. - What the fuck are you doing?
- 我靠 - 你要干吗?
- Stop. - What are you doing?
- 住手! - 你要干吗?
- No! No! - What the fuck are you doing?
- 不!不! - 你他妈的在干什么!
- No! No! Please! - Let her go now.
- 不!不要!求你了 - 放她走
- We don't have time! - Oh, shit.
- 我们没时间了 - 我靠
What the fuck's wrong with you?
你他妈犯什么病了?
What are you doing?
你搞什么?
- You're out of your fucking mind. - Hurry up.
- 你他妈的疯了 - 快点
Keep fucking looking.
快他妈找啊
- Come on! Come on! - Fuck you!
- 快点,快点 - 去你妈的
Somebody's gotta help her.
来人帮帮她
What the fuck, guys?
怎么了,大伙?
- You fucking bitch! - All right. That's enough.
- 你这婊子! - 好了,够了
That's not nearly enough, man.
我和你没完
Did you hear that tape?
你没听见那带子么?
He knows about us. Our names.
他知道我们我们的...名字
There's something that we're not seeing.
我们一定是漏掉了什么
You said you three had been there.
你说你们3个蹲过
- For what? - Doesn't matter.
- 怎么进去的? - 无关紧要
Anybody else wanna own up?
还有什么人要坦白么?
What about you? You got juvie written all over you.
你呢?是不是进过少管所?
- Let's talk this out. - No.
- 我们谈谈 - 不
The only thing you people have in common is holding me back.
你们唯一的共同点就是 拖我的后腿
- Where is this goddamn tech team? - They'll be here any second.
- 技术组跑哪儿去了? - 就快到了
I'm not listening to this anymore.
我听不下去了
- Another second is too fucking long. - Look, I know how this guy works, okay?
- 简直是度日如年 - 听着,我了解这家伙的手法
He's playing a game.
他在玩游戏
Eric just needs to stay in it a little bit longer.
埃里克只要多坚持一会就好了
Take a look at the clock.
看看时间
You need to start thinking outside the box, or his son is gonna end up in one.
你该用点发散思维了 否则他儿子肯定要挂了
You wanna get to him, that's how you do it.
想了解他,应该从这里开始
I mean, he's relishing this.
他在享受这一刻
It's an opportunity to be heard, to be studied.
此刻他才能被倾听,被学习
Threaten to destroy his work.
通过破坏他的作品来威胁他
How will you get your conviction without all this evidence, Eric?
埃里克,没这些证据你怎么定我的罪啊?
I don't need this shit to convict you.
不要它们也能治得了你
So go ahead. Destroy it.
随便你,毁了它们吧
- I will. - Destroy it all.
- 我会的 - 全毁了吧
Just know it will not save your son if you do.
你知道这救不了儿子
You kill my son, I kill you.
你杀了我儿子,我就杀了你
Why wait? We both know the sort of person you are, sir.
你在等什么? 我们都清楚你是什么人,长官
- Get out of here. - The sort of person
- 闪开 - 你可以开枪打伤
who guns down an unarmed suspect.
手无寸铁的囚犯
In fact, the sort of person who plants evidence
而且,为了定罪
in order to obtain a conviction.
不惜假造证据
The sort of person whose wife leaves him and whose son hates him.
你这种人老婆嫌,儿子厌
Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的鸟嘴!
- Okay, set up all the traces to the satellite. - Let's go.
- 他配制好了卫星定位 - 快走
Your tech team's arrived.
技术组到了
You better hope they find the source of that feed.
你最好希望他们能找到信号源
There's something I haven't told you, Eric.
埃里克,有些事我还没告诉你
I'm done listening to you.
我不想听你废话了
Maybe I can just show it to you.
那或许我可以拿给你看
But, unfortunately, it's going to be difficult for me to get it myself,
不幸的是,要我拿不太现实
so perhaps you could ask the people who are listening on that walkie in there
或许你可以让对讲机那头的同事
if they could get it for me, all right?
拿给我,好么?
Second drawer down.
下面第2个抽屉
You may not remember all those people,
你可能不记得那些人了
but I'm sure they remember you.
但我肯定他们还没忘了你
You were the arresting officer in all of their cases,
你逮捕了他们
and you were the one who planted all the evidence
而且假造了证据
used to obtain their convictions.
定了他们的罪
You were the one who put them away.
是你把他们关进去的
Your son is playing a game
你儿子正在和一群
with a lot of people who don't like you very much, Detective.
不太喜欢你的人一起做游戏呢 侦探先生
It would be a shame if they discovered who he was.
他们要是发现了他的身份可就糟了
You all possess the combination to the safe.
你们都有保险柜的密码
Think hard. The numbers are in the back of your mind.
仔细想想 数字就在你们思想的后面
The clue to their order can be found over the rainbow.
怎样排列它们的线索位于彩虹的彼端
- What are you doing? - I haven't decided yet.
- 你在干嘛? - 我还没想好
You know, the others, they're scared of you.
你知道,其他人... 他们怕你
we can keep going at each other like we're back in the yard,
我们可以继续争斗下去
or we can come together and figure out who's doing this to us.
或者齐心协力抓住凶手
You and the others can do what you want.
你们想干嘛就干嘛吧
I already found what I'm looking for.
我已经找到了想要的东西
You remind me of me.
你让我想起了自己
No matter what kind of fucked-up situation you're in,
不管是什么处境
you always gotta find yourself an enemy.
你总能设法找到一个敌人
You know what? I got enemies, man.
你明白么? 兄弟,我有敌人
Outside these fucking walls, bro.
在这些他妈的墙的外面
And they're looking for me.
他们在找我
And if they don't find me, they're going after the ones closest to me.
如果找不到... 他们就会对我亲近的人下手
It's just me, and that's the way I like it.
这就是我,我就喜欢这样
Now, turn around.
现在,转过身去
- What? - Turn around.
- 什么? - 转身
- No. We can't stop. - Shit.
- 不,我们不能停下来 - 糟糕
We've been here for two hours. If what that tape says is true,
我们已经在这2小时了 如果那带子里说的没错...
then in one hour, the front door will open.
前门会在1小时内打开
We're not gonna make it that long.
我们坚持不了那么久
That's a real winning attitude.
你这态度还真不错啊
She knows what she's talking about.
她说的不错
"X" marks the spot.
"X"是标记点
There's the answer.
标记了答案
What are you doing with him?
你和他一起干什么?
This is your father?
他是你父亲?
- What? You know him? - Yeah.
- 怎么,你认识他? - 没错
He's the guy who put me away. He set me up.
是他把我抓起来的 他设的局
Tell me that's not your father.
告诉我他不是你爸爸
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的,没事的
I can't trust any of you.
我现在谁都不信了
You two are on your own.
你们俩靠自己吧
Now we know what we have in common.
现在我们知道自己的共同点了
Amanda, please. I didn't know.
阿曼达,求你了,我不知道
Hey, kid! Amanda!
嘿,小鬼,阿曼达
Please don't leave me.
求你别丢下我
I found a way out.
我发现出路了
We tried it your way.
我们试过你的方法了
You motherfucker! Where is he?
人渣,我儿子在哪?
I'd like to go now until your son is pissing blood.
你只能眼睁睁看儿子流血了
Now, that's the Eric Matthews they gave medals to.
现在,才是得奖的埃里克·马修
- Help me. - It's okay.
- 救命! - 没事的
Nobody's listening anymore, asshole.
人渣,没人在听了
Open your mouth. Open your mouth! Come on.
张嘴,张嘴! 快点
You gonna tell me where he is now, huh?
你现在想告诉我他的位置了?
I'll take you to the house.
我现在就带你到房子去
You're gonna take me right now. Right now.
你现在就得带我去 马上
I will only take you.
我只会带你
All right. Just me and you.
好吧,我和你
- How do we get out of here? - There's a button on the wall.
- 我们怎么出去? - 墙上有个按钮
You'd better hurry.
你最好快点
There's not much time left.
时间不多了
- The elevator! - Come on!
- 电梯! - 快
Secure the warehouse now!
立即封锁仓库!
- All right, let's go! Go! Go, go, go! - Damn it.
- 现在出发,走!走! - 该死
This is Kerry. They're both gone.
这是凯丽,他们俩都不见了
If I don't find my son, I swear to God...
如果找不到儿子,我发誓...
Kerry, they're gone.
凯丽,他们不见了
Yes! Kerry. We got a lock. We got a lock on the house.
好,凯丽,我们发现房子的位置了
- Rigg, we got it. - What?
- 里格,找到了 - 什么?
237 North Hyde Crescent.
北海德月街237号
- That's North Hyde Crescent. - 237 North Hyde Crescent. Got it.
- 是北海德月街 - 北海德月街237号,收到
Come on, come on. Where are you?
快点,快点 你们在哪儿?
Make a right on Alfred.
阿弗雷德街右转
Open the fucking door!
开门!
There's nowhere to go.
你们哪儿也去不了了
All I want is the number on the back of your head.
我要的只是你们脑门后面的号码
There's nowhere to go! Come on, Amanda!
你们无路可逃了,阿曼达
Come on! Let me in!
快,让我进去
Open the door! Come on!
开门,快点啊
Take a left at the next street.
下条街左转
It's the last house on the left.
左手边最后1幢就是
- Amanda, what is it? - It's a door.
- 那是什么? - 一扇门
It's a fucking door.
一扇他妈的门
You have nowhere to go! You have nowhere to go!
你们无路可逃了,无路可逃了!
Help me move this thing.
帮我把这个挪开
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你们的
Come on, open the door!
快开门啊
The key. The one we found with the tape recorder.
钥匙 和录音机一起的那个
Where is it? Where is it?
在哪?在哪?
Jonas. Jonas had it last.
乔纳斯,最后在乔纳斯手上
- Come on, Amanda! - Find it! Hurry!
- 快点,阿曼达 - 赶快找
Come on, open the door!
快开门!
Eric, you're gonna need this key when you get inside the house.
埃里克,进屋之后 你会用到这把钥匙
Where the hell are we?
我们这是在哪?
Daniel, we gotta go!
丹尼,我们得走了!
- We gotta go! Come on! - Run.
- 我们得走了!快点! - 跑
All right, come on. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
好,快点 快走,快走,快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快走,快走,快走!
- Hallway's clear. - We're in.
- 走廊没人 - 我们进来了
- The ground floor is secure. - Moving up. Moving up.
- 包围1楼了 - 进去,进去
Kerry, we're in the house. I repeat, we're in the house.
凯丽,我们在房子里了 重复,我们在房子里了
Cannot see you, Sergeant. Repeat, cannot see you.
警官,我没看见你 重复,我没看见你
Repeat. I cannot see you.
重复,我没看见你
- Where the hell is everybody? - What is your 20?
- 大伙们都在哪 - 你发现什么了
Rigg, do you copy?
里格,听到了么?
Hello, Mr. Hindle.
你好,辛德先生
I really wish I had checked in there first.
我们早该看看那里的
What the fuck is this?
这他妈的是什么?
My name is very fucking confused. What's your name?
我的名字是他妈的大糊涂 你叫什么?
I'm gonna kill your husband now, Mrs. Gordon.
我现在要杀了你老公
He doesn't want us to cut through our chains.
他不想让我们锯断脚镣
What are you doing to me? No!
你在干吗?不!
He wants us to cut through our feet.
他想让我们锯的是腿
Daniel, no. Don't leave me.
丹尼,别,别留下我
All I want is the number on the back of his neck.
我要的只是他脖子后面的号码
You still don't know your own number.
那你还不知道自己的号码呢
How are you gonna get it if I don't tell you?
如果我不告诉你,你怎么办?
I still cannot see you, Sergeant.
警官,我还是没看见你
Rigg, do you copy?
里格,收到么?
- Left side clear. - Right side clear.
- 左侧安全 - 右侧安全
I still can't see you, Sergeant. I repeat, cannot see you.
警官,我没看见你 重复,我没看见你
Kerry, we're in the wrong fucking house!
凯丽,我们来错了地方
They've been dead this whole fucking time.
他们早就死了
- Get your team out of there. - Let's go.
- 带队出来 - 走
Hello, Eric. You probably don't even remember me,
你好,埃里克 你可能不记得我了...
but you changed my life once.
但你曾经改变过我的生活
You sent me to prison.
你把我送进了监狱
I was guilty of a lot of things,
我做错了很多事...
but not the drug charge you framed me for.
但绝没犯过你陷害我的藏毒罪
You wouldn't know the things you lose when you're locked away.
当你被抓起来 就不知道自己失去了什么
The second time somebody changed my life, I was guilty.
第二次有人改变我的生活的时候 我有罪
But my life was saved that day.
但那天我的生命得到了救赎
- You said you survived this, right? - Yeah.
- 你说你活下来了,是么? - 没错
I found myself a father, a leader, a teacher.
我给自己找到了父亲、领导者和老师
You must meet death
只有直面死亡
in order to be reborn.
才能得以重生
What is the cure for cancer, Eric?
癌症的解药是什么,埃里克?
Those who don't appreciate life do not deserve life.
不珍惜生命的人不配拥有它
The cure for death itself?
死亡的解药?
The answer is immortality.
就是永生
By creating a legacy,
留下一笔财富
by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal.
活了值得纪念的一生 你才能永生
So now you find the tables are turned.
现在我们发现你坐在桌子的另一面了
- What the fuck do you want? - I told you.
- 你他妈的到底要什么? - 我告诉过你了
He wants us to survive this.
他想让我们活下去
I want to play a game.
我想做个游戏
You have to play by the fucking rules!
你要按规则来
The rules are simple.
规则很简单
All you have to do is sit here and talk to me.
你要做的只是... 坐在这里和我说话
If you can do that long enough, you will find your son
时间到了 你会发现你儿子
in a safe and secure state.
在一个安全的地方
What the fuck is that?
那他妈的是什么?
It's your son, Daniel. You remember him, don't you?
是你儿子丹尼 你还记得他吧?
He's a real hardass.
可不是好惹的
I call you unworthy
我说你...
of the life that you've been given.
配不上你被赋予的生命
The knowledge of your son's impending death
你儿子垂死的消息...
has caused you to forgive all his sins.
促使你原谅了他所有的过错
Why is that we're only willing to do that when a life is at stake?
为什么只有在性命攸关的时候... 我们才想起这么做?
I'm done listening to you.
我不听你废话了
Don't forget the rules.
别忘了规则
He's playing a game.
他在玩一个游戏
I don't wanna talk to him.
我不想和他废话了
You're not saying shit.
你给我闭嘴
We both know the sort of person you are.
我们都清楚你是哪种人
I'd like to go now until your son is pissing...
你儿子快死了...
I'll take you to the house.
我会把你带到屋子里去
There's something I haven't told you, Eric.
埃里克,有些事我没告诉你
It is I who will carry on John's work after he dies.
约翰死了后,我会完成他未完成的工作
So go ahead. Destroy it.
随便你啊,毁了它
...are my first test subject.
...就是我第一个实验对象
Now you are locked away,
现在被锁上的你
helpless and alone.
是那么的孤独和无助
- You fucking bitch. - Game over.
- 你他妈的婊子 - 游戏结束
I'll fucking kill you!
我要杀了你他妈的!
I'll fucking kill you!
我要杀了你他妈的!