谍影重重 The Bourne Identity

上映日期: 2,002

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 德语 / 荷兰语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 动作 / 悬疑 / 惊悚

导演: 道格·里曼

演员: 马特·达蒙 / 弗朗卡·波滕特 / 克里斯·库珀 / 克莱夫·欧文 / 朱丽娅·斯蒂尔斯 / 布莱恩·考克斯 / 阿德沃尔·阿吉纽依-艾格拜吉 / 加布里埃尔·曼 / 沃尔顿·戈金斯 / 约什·汉密尔


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://www.hdcmct.com
影片压制: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
MEDITERRANEAN SEA 60 MILES SOUTH OF MARSEILLES
法国马赛以南97公里 地中海海域
片名:《谍影重重I:伯恩的身份》
What a mess.
真是一团乱
You've never seen a dead man before?
你以前从来没有看过死人吗?
Put a blanket on him. Cover him.
拿张毯子盖着他 把他盖起来
I'm coming.
就来
Be careful.
小心
One minute. I'll be right there. Cover him.
等一下 我马上到 给他盖上
000-7-1 7-1 2-0-1 4-26 Gemeinschaft Bank Zurich
苏黎世戈曼萨银行 000-7-17-12-0-14-26
What the hell are you doing to me?
你他妈的对我做了什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Goddamn it! Where am I?
妈的! 我在哪儿?
A boat! A fishing boat. You were in the water.
一艘渔船! 你当时在水里
We pulled you out.
被捞上船的
What water?
什么水里?
You were shot. See? There are the bullets.
你中弹了 看见了吗? 这是子弹
Look, there is a number for a bank. Why was it in your hip?
听好 有个银行帐号 为什么它在你的屁股里面?
My hip?
我的屁股?
- Why was it in your hip? - My hip.
- 为什么在你的屁股里面? - 我的屁股
Yeah, in your hip under the skin.
对 在你屁股皮肤下面
Oh, God.
天啊
- What are you doing with me? - You need to rest.
- 你要把我怎样? - 你需要休息 等等
Please. Lie down.
请躺下
I'm a friend. I'm your friend.
我没有恶意 我是你的朋友
My name is Giancarlo.
我叫姜卡洛
Who are you?
你是谁?
What's your name?
你叫什么?
What's your name?
你叫什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
- Oh, God. - Lie down.
- 噢 天哪 - 躺下
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY LANGLEY, VIRGINIA
弗吉尼亚州 兰利 中央情报局总部
It's been confirmed, sir. Mission failed.
长官 已得到确认 任务失败了
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
I do not know who I am.
我不知道我是谁
Tell me who I am.
告诉我 我是谁
If you know who I am...
如果知道我是谁...
Please stop messing around...
就请不要胡闹了...
...and tell me.
赶快告诉我
If you want to eat, get in there.
想吃的话就请过来
Based on these charts, I think I may have been closer to the coast.
从这些海图来看 我可能去过离海岸更近的地方
What is this? You tie these knots?
这是什么? 你系的这些结?
- So, it starts to come back? - No, it doesn't.
- 开始恢复记忆了? - 不 还没有
The knot's like everything else. I found the rope and I did it.
这绳结没什么特别 我只是打个结
Same way I can read.
就像我能阅读
I can write. I can add, subtract. I can make coffee.
我能写字 做算术 煮咖啡
- I can shuffle cards, play chess. - Yes, it will come back.
- 洗扑克牌 摆棋盘 - 你的记忆肯定能恢复
No, it's not coming back, goddamn it! That's the point!
不 恢复不了 真见鬼! 问题就出在这!
I'm down here looking through this, all this shit!
我一直在这儿查看这些...鬼东西!
For two weeks I'm down here.
我已在这呆了两星期
It's not working. I don't even know what to look for.
这不顶用 我甚至不知道要查找什么
You need to rest. It will come back.
你需要休息 记忆会恢复的
What if it doesn't come back?
要不恢复怎么办?
We get in there tomorrow, I don't even have a name.
明天就到港口了 我却连名字都没有
It's not much, but it should get you to Switzerland.
这不多 但应该够你去瑞士了
Thank you.
谢谢
Can't you read the signs?
不认识这些标识吗?
On your feet...let's go...right now.
站起来...快点 马上
The park is cIosed. There's no sleeping in the park.
公园关门了 不许在公园过夜
All right.
好的
Let's see some identification.
看一下你的证件
No, I don't...
我没...
Come on...your papers.
快拿证件
I don't have any papers. I lost my....
什么证件也没有 我失去...
I've lost them...my papers...they are lost.
我失去它们了...我的证件 都丢了
Ok...let's go...put your hands up.
好吧 跟我们走 举起手来
...I just need to sleep...
我只想睡...
These people have threatened my family. My babies.
这些人威胁我的家人 我的孩子
So I'm telling you, when the evidence is clear...
所以听好了 一旦证据齐全...
...I will have a nice story for you to read about.
我就有好戏让大家看
And all my friends out there, you will read about yourselves.
还有我那边的朋友 你们会看到好戏的
If you want to play this game...
因为在我变得理智后...
...after I have been reasonable, I will show you.
你们若还想玩这场游戏 我就演给你们看
That's Nykwana Wombosi speaking in Paris the day before yesterday.
这是尼瓦纳·翁博希前天在巴黎的讲话
He was an irritation before he took power, a probIem...
他掌权前就是个刺头 执政时则是个麻烦
...when he was in power, and he's been a disaster for us in exile.
流亡后已成为我们的灾难
He's writing a book about the Agency's history in Africa.
他在写书 讲中情局在非洲的行动
He's going to name names.
他要点特工的名
It's basically a shaedown. He's demanding the Agency's help.
这简直是敲诈 他在强求中情局的援助
He wants us to put him back in power in six months, or else.
他想让我们在六个月内扶他重新上台 否则就等着瞧
This interview, and I'll make the tape availabIe to whoever wants it...
我会把这次采访的磁带给需要者
...he goes on to claim that he's just survived an assassination attempt.
他在采访时还称自己刚躲过暗杀企图
He says it's us. He says he's got proof.
他说是我们干的 称自己有证据
The Director wants to know if there's any truth...
局长想知道这一指控...
...in this accusation.
可有真实之处
I've already assured him there's nobody that recless on my senior staff.
我已向他保证我的高级幕僚中没人会这么鲁莽
I was recalling a conversation we had some time ago.
我想起了我们以前的一次谈话
Taling about Treadstone.
关于"踩石"行动
I seem to remember Wombosi's name might have come up.
我似乎记得谈话中提到过翁博希的名字
I'm not sure what we're talking about.
我不敢肯定我们谈了些什么
Someone tried to take him out.
有人试图把他干掉
Tried and failed.
但却失手了
Was this Treadstone?
这就是踩石行动?
You're asking me a direct question?
你在直截了当地提问?
Yes.
I thought you were never gonna do that.
我还以为你不会这么做
What happened?
出什么事了?
Well, we lost the communication with our man.
我们与我们的人失去了联系
This was almost two weeks ago.
这几乎是两周前的事
We've worked around the clock.
我们整个小组没日没夜一直在干
We've been sleeping down there. We're doing everything we can.
我们睡在那儿 想方设法
- And you don't let me know this? - You never wanted to before.
- 但你不想让我知道这事? - 你以前从不想知道
You never made a mistake before.
你以前从没失过手
GEMEINSCHAFT BANK ZURICH SWITZERLAND
瑞士苏黎世 戈曼萨银行
What can I do for you?
我能为你效劳吗?
Yes, I'm here about a numbered account.
我来办理保险箱帐户的事
If you just enter your account number here,
你把帐号填在这里
I'll direct you to an appropriate officer.
我就叫人帮你
PASSPORT United States of America
美利坚合众国护照
My name is Jason Bourne.
我叫杰森·伯恩
I live in Paris.
住在巴黎
I'm trying to think...
我在想...
How long's it been since I was here last?
离我上次来这里有多久了?
I'm not sure.
我不敢肯定
It must be three weeks.
肯定有三星期了
Yes, in Paris.
对 是巴黎
Do you have the number for a Jason Bourne?
有没有杰森·伯恩的电话号码
Yes. Would you lie me to connect you?
有的 先生 需要给你接通吗?
Yes, please.
请接通
This is 46 99 03 84.
这里是46990384
Leave a message at the beep.
请在听到信号声后留言
U.S. Citizens
美国公民
I'm an American.
我是美国人
Okay.
好的
Hold it.
站住
You've no jurisdiction here.
你们在这没有管辖权
Hold it there. Okay?
站在外边 明白吗?
No.
Excuse me. No. This is not my current address, oay?
抱歉 这不是我现在住址 明白吗?
This was my address until two days ago, when I started standing in line.
它在我两天前开始排队时还是
Now I lose my apartment, okay?
我现在已没有公寓了
That means no address, no phone, no money, no time.
这意味着没有住址 电话 钱 时间
- And I still have no visa! - Miss Kreutz, please.
- 而我还没拿到签证? - 库鲁茨小姐 请冷静
I must ask you to keep your voice down.
我必须请你放低声音
Excuse me. But where's the guy that I talked to last week?
抱歉 但上周与我谈话的那家伙在哪?
Every week it's a new person. How am I supposed to...
每周都换新人 凭什么要我...
I don't know who you saw last week.
我不知道你上周见的是谁
- Let me help you. I'm sure I have it. - Hang on.
- 好 我帮你找 确信有他名字 - 请稍等
Could I have your attention for a moment?
你能听我说吗?
I have it right here. Just look at it.
这儿找到了 你看看
You staged an effort to circumvent the immigration Iaws of the United States.
你在费尽心思地躲避美国的移民法
This is a student visa now.
目前这是学生签证
It's not about a green card anymore. It's very different.
这已和绿卡无关 完全不是一回事了
- It's not a menu. You don't just.... - I brought all this proof.
- 库鲁茨小姐 这不是菜单 你不... - 我把所有证明都带来了
Potential suspect....
疑犯...
Help in assauIt incident.
是袭击案的同案犯
You! Red bag! The red bag!
红口袋! 拿红口袋那个人!
Stop right there! Put your hands up!
站在原地不动! 举起手来!
I'm on it.
我正赶过来
Move it! Now! Now! Move!
快点! 快! 快!
Alpha Unit, tae the bac stairs and wor your way up. Bravo...
一队从后面楼梯往上冲 二队...
EVACUATION PLAN
疏散方案
Move in! Move in!
上! 快上!
Okay, clear!
好 没人!
Suspect is...
疑犯是...
Moving up staircase. Proceeding to second floor.
二队正在上楼 即将到达二楼
Alpha Unit, you're clear.
一队 你们可以上了
Move! Move!
快! 快!
All Units, target may have a radio.
一队 二队 目标也许有对讲机
Go to Code 77. Over.
用代码77 通话结束
Code 77, copy.
代码77 收到
The floor! Down!
趴在地板上!
Clear!
没人!
DANGER DO NOT OPEN
危险 请勿打开
DO NOT ENTER
请勿进入
Go. Move up.
快 往前挪
- He's in Zurich now? Right now? - Yes. It just came in.
- 他现在在苏黎世? 现在? - 是的 刚收到消息
- They're sure it's him? - Yes. He went to the bank.
- 他们确信是他吗? - 是的 他去了银行
Our source at the bank, that's who called.
是我们在银行的线人汇报的
Come on.
快点
But he's got to assume we're watching the bank, right?
他肯定会想到我们在监视银行 对吧?
I don't know. Come on.
我不知道 快开
I mean, he cleaned out the box. He left a gun. What does that mean?
我是说他清空保险箱却留下枪 是何意?
I said I don't know!
我说过 我不知道!
I Iiked it better when I thought he was dead.
我更喜欢认为他已死
What are you looking at?
你看什么呢?
I heard you inside.
我在里面听你说了
What?
什么?
The consulate. I heard you talking. I thought maybe we could help each other.
我听到了你在领事馆说的话 我想我们或许可以相互帮忙
How's that?
怎么帮?
You need money. I need a ride out of here.
你需要钱 我需要坐车离开这
I'm not running a car service. Thank you.
谢谢你 我不提供租车业务
I'll give you $10, 000 to drive me to Paris.
我给你一万美元开车送我去巴黎
What, do you think I'm a fool?
什么 你以为我是傻子?
You'd be a fool not to take it.
你不干就是傻子
- Is this a joke? Some kind of scam? - No, it's no scam.
- 这是开玩笑? 还是什么骗局? - 这不是骗局
I'll give you another $10, 000 when we arrive.
到后我会另付你一万美元
Jesus.
天啦
- Is that for you? - Look. You drive, I pay. It's that simple.
- 是抓你的吗? - 听好 你开车我付钱 就这么简单
I got enough troubIe, okay?
我麻烦已够多的了 明白吗?
Okay.
明白
Can I have my money back?
我可以要回钱吗?
All right, go. Keep going.
好的 继续往下放
Go.
继续
- There! Wait! - No, it's got to be near the end.
- 就这! 等等? - 不 应该是快结束的位置
Come on, folks! We caught a break here! Let's go!
弟兄们 我们撞大运了! 开始干吧!
Okay, I'm up.
我这有了
We're getting grids. Airline, train, hotels, hospitals.
找到坐标了 飞机 火车 宾馆 医院
Who's getting the address? The street? Gemensheidt.
谁查到了地址? 街道名? 戈门萨德
- Here we go. - I think I got it.
- 看好了 - 我找到了 我想我找到了
Is it him?
是他吗?
Unreal.
不是实时的
This is 38 minutes ago.
是38分钟前的镜头
Zurich police are looking for an American carrying a red bank bag.
苏黎世警方正搜查一个拿红口袋的美国人
He just tore up the embassy and put two cops in the hospital last night.
他刚大闹了使馆 昨晚还把两名警察"送进"了医院
Get everybody up. Do it now. I want them all activated.
把所有人都激活 马上 我要他们都行动起来
Wait. All of them? At the same time?
等等 激活所有人? 同时?
You heard me. I want Bourne in a body bag by sundown.
没错 我要伯恩在日落前躺在尸体袋里
All right, let's get a map up here! Come on, folks! Let's work it!
好吧 在这贴张地图! 快点 弟兄们! 我们来安排好这些!
PASSWORD: XX9897 AVAILABLE AGENTS IN LOCATION
口令:XX9897 待命外派特工
The grids are getting updated.
坐标正在更新
CODE: PROFESSOR 893489CHIMP INITIATED
代号:教授 893489 黑猩猩已启动
LOCATING
正在定位
LOCATED: BARCELONA
位于:巴塞罗那
ENTRANCE ACCEPTED TYPE COMMAND: ENTER
登录已被接受 键入命令:回车
CONNECTING
连接中
PREP MODE AND ARM READY FOR TRANSPORT
预备模式 准备投放武器
HOLD PATTERN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
原地待命
SENDING
发送
PREP MODE AND ARM READY FOR TRANSPORT
预备模式 武器已可随时投放
HAMBURG
汉堡
ACTIVATION CODE: MANHEIM
激活代号:曼海姆
PREP MODE AND ARMlTRANSPORT ZURICH
预备模式 武器投放苏黎世
PASSPORT CHILElIMMEDIATE DISPATCH 432ZZ45
智利护照 / 立即派发 432ZZ45
HOLD DESTINATION ZURICH SENDING
锁定目的地苏黎世 发送
LOCATION: ROME
地点:罗马
CASTEL
卡斯特
CONNECTING LOCATION: ROME ITALY TRANSMISSION CONFIRMED
连接中 地点:意大利罗马 信号传送已确认
LOCATION: ROME ITALY
地点:意大利罗马
...which was fine with me because I was ready.
这对我来说没什么 因为我已有准备
After six months in Amsterdam, you're not sure...
即便在阿姆斯特丹呆六个月也不确信...
...if you've been there 20 minutes or years, you now.
是在那呆了20分钟还是20年 你知道我的意思吧
So I went. I took all the money I had. I went in with friends...
因此我带着钱离开那 加入朋友一起...
...we took over this really cool surf shop outside Biarritz,
接手了法国比亚里兹郊外的 一个很棒的冲浪商店
right by the water.
它紧挨着海边
It was amazing.
那简直太好了
It was just amazing for about three months, until it turned out that this...
那三个月实在是太好了 直到后来发现...
...jerk who had fronted us the lease was actually shining everyone on and....
把商店预租给我们的那个蠢蛋实际上骗了我们 而且...
And what?
而且怎样?
What do you mean ''what''? Listen to me.
"怎样"是什么意思? 你听好
I've been speed-talking for about 60 kilometers now.
我一直不停地说了快60公里的路
I talk when I'm nervous. I mean, I talk like this when I'm nervous.
我一紧张就要说...我说这些是因为我紧张
- I'm gonna shut up now. - No, don't do that.
- 我要闭嘴不说了 - 别那样
I haven't talked to anybody in a while.
我已有段时间没和人说话了
Yeah, but we're not talking. I'm talking.
对 但我们没有说话 就我在说
You've said, like, 10 words since we left Zurich.
自离开苏黎世后 你说了有十个字
Well, listening to you, it's relaxing.
嗯 听你说是一种休息
I haven't slept in a while and....
我有一阵没睡觉了 而且...
And I've had this headache.
而且还遇上这头疼的事
It's like a constant thing in my head...
就像在脑子里不停地运转...
...and it's just starting to move to the background...
而且刚开始触及背景...
...so keep going.
因此接着说吧
Really, if you want, please keep talking.
真的 如果你愿意 就请便
Okay.
好吧
What kind of music do you like?
你喜欢什么样的音乐?
What do you like? Come on.
喜欢什么样的? 说啊
- You know what? Never mind. - No, it's fine. Tell me.
- 还是算了吧 - 不 告诉我
What do you want to listen to?
你想听什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, it's not that hard. What do you like? Tell me.
得了 这没什么好难的 你喜欢什么? 告诉我
I don't know.
不知道
Who pays $20, 000 for a ride to Paris?
谁会付两万美元坐车去巴黎?
Fuck it.
见鬼
I can't remember anything that happened before two weeks ago.
两周前发生的事 我什么也记不起来了
- Lucky you. - No, I'm serious.
- 真幸运 - 不 我是说真的
I don't know who I am. I don't know where I'm going.
我不知道我是谁 我不知道我要去哪
None of it.
全不知道
- What? Like amnesia? - Yes.
- 是吗? 像健忘症? - 对
- Amnesia. - Yes.
- 健忘症 - 对
Right.
好吧
- And that's the best angle of the courtyard? - That's the only angle.
- 这是观察该庭院的最好角度? - 是唯一角度
What do they have of the streets? Or, you know, the area?
他们在这些街道或这一地区有什么?
They must have something.
肯定有东西
Hang on.
等等
What is he doing?
他在干嘛?
Is it a game? Is he warning us? Is it a threat?
玩游戏? 警告我们? 威胁我们?
Sir? Look at this.
长官 看这里
- What's that? - It's an angle of the street, a sort of alley.
- 这是哪? - 某个角度观察到的那条街
Just enhance it.
增强信号
Now, who the hell is that?
那个人是谁?
Marie Helena Kreutz.
玛丽·库鲁茨
She's 26, born outside Hanover. Her father was a welder.
26岁 出生在汉诺威 她父亲是焊接工
He died in '87.
死于87年
We still don't have the mother. The grandmother, she's still in Hanover.
还没她母亲的资料 她祖母仍住在汉诺威
It looks like she's the anchor for this little domestic disaster.
看来她成了这场家庭小灾难中的依靠
And there's a stepbrother.
还有个同母异父的弟弟
It's tough. The girl's a gypsy.
麻烦的是 她是"吉普赛人"
I mean, she pops up on the grid here and there, but it's chaotic at best.
我是指她四处出现 但充其量也就是乱跑而已
She paid some electric bilIs in Spain, '95.
95年时 她在西班牙付过电费
Had a phone in her name for three months in Belgium, '96.
96年在比利时 有三个月用自己的名字作户主安装过电话
No taxes, no credit.
没有纳税和贷款记录
I don't like her. I want to go deep.
我不喜欢这人 我要你们深入调查她
Get a phone log for Granny and the half-brother.
查她祖母和那半个弟弟的电话记录
Anybody we can cross-file.
查与她有关的任何人
I want to now every place she's slept in the past six years.
我要知道她过去六年都呆过哪些地方
Have Paris get these out in the field.
叫巴黎方面把这些印出来给外勤人员
TREADSTONE SAFE HOUSE PARIS, FRANCE
法国巴黎 踩石行动密点
I'm not maing this up.
我没有编故事
These are real.
这些是真的
Okay.
好吧
Who has a safety deposit box full of...
谁的银行保险箱里会装满了...
...money and six passports and a gun?
钱 六本护照 还有一把枪?
Who has a bank account number in their hip?
谁会把银行帐号藏在屁股?
I come in here, and the first thing I'm doing is I'm catching the sightlines...
我进来后做的第一件事 就是全面观察...
...and looking for an exit.
寻找出口
I see the exit sign, too. I'm not worried.
我也看见出口标志了 但我不担心
I mean, you were shot.
我是说你遭枪击了
People do all inds of weird and amazing stuff when they are scared.
人在惊吓状态下会做出反常的事来
I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside.
我可以告诉你...门外六辆车的牌号
I know that our waitress is left-handed...
我可以告诉你...女服务员是左撇子...
...and the guy sitting at the counter weighs 215 pounds and can handle himself.
还有坐在柜台边那小子重98公斤 他还没喝多
I now the best place to loo for a gun is the cab of the gray truc outside.
我知道要想找枪的最佳地点...是那辆灰色卡车的驾驶室
At this altitude,
在目前的海拔高度
I can run flat out for a half-mile before my hands start shaking.
我可以全速跑上八百米而手不发抖
Now why would I know that?
我为什么会知道这些?
How can I know that and not know who I am?
我怎能知道这些 却不知自己是谁?
PARIS 103 LILLE 350
巴黎103 里尔350
Hey.
I slept.
我睡着了
- I can't believe it. - Yeah, well, you were tired.
- 简直不敢相信 - 你太困了
I haven't slept.
我一直没睡
Oh, here. For $20, 000, I like to throw in breakfast.
啊 到了 为两万美元的缘故 我免费赠送早餐
Did you stop for gas?
你停车加过油吗?
You were pretty out of it.
你睡得跟死猪一样
So, do you think there's, Iike, a family waiting for you?
你认为这儿有家人在等着你?
I don't know.
不知道
I've thought about it.
我想过这个
Is that it?
是这吗?
104.
104号
Yeah, that's the address. No, keep going. Keep going.
对 地址是这 别停 继续开车
- Okay. Where? - Just take a left. Pull in over here.
- 好的 怎么走? - 左拐 停这边
Okay.
好的
So, this is it, right?
那么 是这里了?
Yeah, I guess.
我猜是的
God, I don't recognize any of this.
天啊 这里我一点也认不出来
Okay. I should go.
好了 我该走了
Jason?
杰森?
Oh, God. The money. Right.
哦 钱 没错
Yeah.
Here.
给你
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你开车送我
Anytime.
随时恭候
Well, you could come up. I mean, or you can wait here.
你可以一块上去 或在这等我
- I can go check it out. But you could wait. - Oh, no, no.
- 我去查查 你在这等 - 哦...不用
You could wait.
你可以等
With you, you would probably just forget about me if I stayed here.
我在这等的话 你很可能会把我忘了
How could I forget about you?
我怎么可能忘了你?
You're the only person I know.
你是我唯一认识的人
Yeah. That's true.
那倒是真的
I guess you're not home.
我猜你不在家
Monsieur Bourne, there you are.
伯恩先生 你回来了
Monsieur Bourne, I was wondering... I haven't seen you.
伯恩先生 我还在想...好久没见你了
Uh, here I am.
哦 我回来了
I think I forgot my key.
我想我忘带钥匙了
Hello?
有人吗?
Are you sure this is all yours?
你确信这些全是你的?
I guess.
我猜是
This is my kitchen.
这是我的厨房
Any clues?
有线索吗?
I think I'm in the shipping business.
我想我是干航运的
So it's all coming back?
那你开始回忆起来了?
Do you mind if I use the bathroom?
我可以用一下卫生间吗?
Sure.
请便
Okay.
好的
Yeah. Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
Yes, sir, Hotel Regina, Paris. How may I direct your call?
先生 巴黎女王饭店 请问转哪个分机?
- Yeah, you're in Paris? - Yes, sir.
- 你们是在巴黎? - 是的 先生
I'm looking for a guest there.
我要找你们饭店的一位客人
A Jason Bourne.
他叫杰森·伯恩
- One moment, please. - Thank you.
- 请稍候 - 谢谢
I'm afraid I have no one by that name registered.
先生 很抱歉 没有人以该名字入住
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Wait! No, no. Are you there? Hello?
等等! 别挂! 喂?
Sir?
请讲
Can you check another name for me, please?
能帮我查另外一个人名吗?
Here, bear with me one second.
请稍等一下
John Kane. Kane with a ''K.'' One moment, sir.
约翰·凯恩 凯旋的凯 请稍候
Thank you.
谢谢
You call about Monsieur Kane? John Michael Kane?
你是找凯恩先生? 约翰·凯恩?
Yeah, that's right.
没错
- You are a friend of his? - Yeah.
- 你是他的朋友? - 对
I have some very bad news for you, sir.
先生 我要告诉你个坏消息
I'm sorry to tell you this,
很抱歉告诉你
but Monsieur Kane has passed away almost two weeks ago.
凯恩先生大约两周前去世了
There was an accident. On the motorway.
他发生了意外 是在高速公路上
Apparently, he was illed instantly.
他显然当场就死了
Really, I'm terribly sorry to be the one to tell you this.
真的很抱歉 告诉你这消息
When they came for his things, it was made nown for us, you see?
你知道吧 我们是在他们来收拾...他的东西时 得知此事的
Who came?
谁来的?
His brother.
他的兄弟
Did his brother leave a number or a way to get in touch with him?
他兄弟留下电话号码或联系方式了吗?
I think not.
我想没有
No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉没有
Jason? There's no hot water.
杰森? 没有热水
It's freezing.
水冰凉
I'll go try the water in the kitchen.
我去试试厨房里的水
Why don't you just stay in the bathroom? I'll see if I can get it hot.
你要不就呆在卫生间? 我去看看能否把水放热
Yeah, it's really cold in here, too.
这里的水也冰凉
The water is still cold.
水还是凉的
Yeah, it's cold in the kitchen, too. I got it running, though.
对 厨房里的也是 尽管我已放水了
So....
那...
What?
怎么啦?
Nothing.
没事
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
What is it?
怎么啦?
Something wrong?
出什么事了?
Jason!
杰森!
Open that. Tell me what's inside.
把它打开 告诉我里面是什么
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
ARMED AND DANGEROUS
有武器 且危险
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
God.
天啊
Answer me! Who are you?
快回答! 你是谁?
- He's got my picture! - All right. Hang on.
- 他有我的照片? - 好了
- This is Zurich, yesterday! - Don't...
- 是苏黎世 是昨天的? - 不要
I don't know. Where did you get this?
我不明白你从哪弄的?
Stay there. How did you get my picture?
站住 你是怎么拿到照片的
Where did you get this from?
你从哪弄来的?
How did you get my.... My God!
你怎么弄来我的...我的天!
I'll do this! You stay there. Stay there!
我来处理! 你呆在原地 呆在那!
- Where are your shoes? Get your shoes. - Sure. Yeah, sure.
- 你的鞋在哪? 把鞋穿上 - 好的 好的
He went out the window. Why would someone do that?
他跳下窗户了 为何会有人这样?
We can't stay here. It's not safe.
我们不能呆这了 这不安全
I can get us out of here, but we got to go. We got to go right now.
我们可以逃出去 但必须马上走
Okay, look, you can wait.
喂 你可以留下
You can wait for the cops. It's okay.
你可以留下等警察来 不会有事的
You just wait for them to get here. But I can't. I got to go.
你等他们来就是了 但我不能 我必须离开
Marie?
玛丽?
Marie?
玛丽?
Quiet. Be quiet.
别吭声
Don't look.
别看
Code in.
请报代号
Alpha 37509.
阿尔法 37509
Yeah.
Hang on.
稍等
Bourne went to Paris, to the apartment.
是伯恩 他去巴黎了 去了公寓
- We got him? Tell me. - He killed our man.
- 抓到他了? 说 - 他杀了我们的人
- What? In the apartment? - Yeah.
- 什么? 在公寓里? - 对
- Well, you got to clean that up. - No, I can't clean it up.
- 你必须把这事摆平 - 不行 我没法摆平
- There's a body in the street. - So?
- 尸体在街上 - 那又怎样?
There's police. This is Paris.
街上有警察 这是巴黎
Put up the scanners. Get as much radio information as you can.
监听警方通讯 尽可能地截获信息
Okay, you stay here.
你呆在车里
I'm gonna go find a place for this money. I'll be back in 10 minutes.
我去找地方把钱存上 十分钟后回来
Hey, I told you to stay in the car.
嘿 我告诉过你呆在车里
Jesus Christ. I told you to stay in the car.
我的天 我叫你呆在车里
I needed a drink. I didn't think you would come back.
我去喝了点东西 我以为你不回来了
Look, you got to go to the cops.
喂 你必须去报警
Right now. You got to go before this gets any worse.
马上去 赶在事情变得更糟以前去
- By myself? - It's gonna be okay.
- 就我自己? - 不会有事的
You're gonna take my passport, okay? You show this to them.
你把我的护照带上 给警察看
You have that picture, you have the $20, 000.
你有那张照片 还有这两万美元
You tell them everything that happened. They'll believe you.
把所有事都告诉警察 他们会相信的
They have to believe you.
他们只能相信你
Marie, you can't just sit here. It's not safe here.
玛丽 你不能只是坐在这里 这不安全
Safe? This is from inside the embassy.
安全? 这一切都起始于使馆里
- Who can do this? - I don't know. - This is from yesterday.
- 谁能干这些事? - 我不知道 - 从昨天起
- How can they know we're together? - I'm trying to do the right thing.
- 他们怎能知道我们在一起? - 我这么做 是为你好
That's all. Right?
就这么回事
How'll you make this right by sending me there alone?
为我好? 你把我独自交给警察
You think I want you to go to the cops? That's good?
怎么可能为我好?
You want to go, fine. If you go, I run!
你想去 那好 你去我就得逃!
- You tell them what happened! - I don't know what happened!
- 你去说清情况? - 我不清楚到底怎么回事
I don't know who this guy was or about that picture!
我不知那家伙是谁 以及照片的来历
I don't know who I am!
我都不知我是谁!
Look, I'm....
我是...
You think I'm trying to burn you. I'm trying to do the right thing.
你表现得就像是我要害你 我是怕做错
Nobody does the right thing.
没人能做对的事
Look, I can't run with you. I can't.
听好 我不能带着你逃亡 不能
We run, I got to live like this. I got to....
我们一起就得像这么生活 我得...
I don't even know who I'm hiding from.
我甚至不知道我在躲谁
These people know who I am.
这帮人知道我是谁
Yeah, I got to stay here. I got to figure this out.
我必须留在这里 我得查明真相
So figure it out.
那就查明真相
You take care of this car?
你来开车?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
The tires feIt a little splashy on the way over here.
在来的路上 我觉得车胎有点没气
It pulIs a little to the right.
车开起来有点往右偏
Last chance, Marie.
这是最后的机会
So....
嗯...
- What? - We got a bump coming up.
- 什么? - 我们就要颠簸了
Turn your head away. Turn your head away.
把头转开 把头转开
We can never come back to this car.
我们永远不能回这车上来了
You understand?
明白吗?
Okay, we're gonna clean it out, and I'll wipe it down, and we walk away.
好 我们要把它擦干净 我来抹去指纹 然后我们离开
- That's it. - Okay.
- 就这样 - 好的
Okay. And I'll find a place for us to rest. And I got to think.
我要找个地方供我们休息 而且 我得理清头绪
Do you have a hat or a scarf or something?
你有帽子或头巾什么的吗?
- For my hair? - Yeah. Just until we can change it.
- 盖住我的头发? - 对 直到换发型
Yeah. Sure. Okay.
有 那当然
Okay.
好的
HOFFENMEIn MORGUE PARlS, FRANCE
法国巴黎 霍芬曼陈尸所
It's not him.
不是他
This man was not shot.
这人没中弹
What do you have?
有何消息?
Wombosi went to the morgue.
翁博希去了陈尸所
He saw the body. He didn't buy it.
他看了尸体 他不信
Where is he now?
他在哪?
I told you, I'm not staffed for this.
我说过我人手不够
Where is he? Right now! Where's Wombosi?
他在哪? 翁博希现在在哪?
They were leaving the morgue.
刚离开陈尸所
They just left.
刚走
Sir, what do you want to do?
长官 你看怎么办?
I need to get the bottle.
我要拿瓶子
Hey.
You already cleaned the room?
你已打扫了房间?
I wiped the whole place down for fingerprints.
我把所有地方的指纹都擦去了
Can I walk around or is it gonna leave any footprints?
我可以走动吗? 会留下脚印吗?
You can walk around. It's no problem.
可以走 这没问题
But we'll just keep track of everything we touch.
不过 我们要记住碰过哪些东西
I think it's best if we leave a room, that we don't leave a trail.
离开房间时 不能留下任何痕迹 我想这样会更好
Why? Where are we going?
为何? 我们去哪?
I need to go to the hotel where John Michael Kane stayed.
我要去约翰·凯恩住过的饭店
The Hotel Regina.
女王饭店
If I was him, then they're gonna have some records.
如果我就是他 那他们就会有入住记录
We need that hotel bill.
我们需要饭店的帐单
Okay.
好的
It gets slightly complicated, though.
不过 这变得有点复杂了
Because you're dead.
因为你已经死了
Right.
没错
- Sir, Please. - They want war, we'll make war.
- 先生 求你别这样 - 他们想打仗 我们就给他们仗打
If they want to kill me, they better kill me the first time.
他们想杀我 最好一上来就把我杀掉
They better kill me dead. They better kill me when I'm in my sleep.
他们最好把我杀死 最好在我睡觉时把我杀死
Listen to me. We need these people.
听我说 尼瓦纳 我们需要这些人
It's hard enough getting people that we know to help us.
要找到能帮我们的人 本身就够难的
We must be careful.
我们要谨慎
We?
我们?
No, you.
不 是你
You need to bring me back that bastard kid's head...
你要把那混蛋小子的头给我带回来...
...put it in front of this house, and show them the war we're fighting.
放在这所房子前面 向他们展示我们从事的战争
But that is precisely...
但那正好...
Nykwana!
尼瓦纳!
We'll give the watch a reference check before we go.
动身前 我们要核对一下表
Okay.
好吧
What's the pay phone number?
那个公用电话的号码是多少?
616-2468 616-2468.
Exits?
出口呢?
There's three.
有三个
Service at the back, side goes to the street past the shops...
后面是内部人员出口 側面出口通向布满店铺的街道...
...front is the best.
前面的是最佳出口
If I think I'm being followed,
要是我认为我被人跟踪
I walk out with the bag over my right shoulder.
我出来时 就把包挎在右肩
And if there's no taxi?
要是没出租车怎么办?
I keep on walking, don't look back until you make contact.
我就一直往前走 不要回头看 直到你和我联系
What?
怎么了?
We need this, right?
我们真需要这样?
Okay.
那好
I need distances.
我要离你远点
You walk in, you pick a spot. Some midpoint in the lobby.
你走进去选个位置 要靠近大堂中央
Count your steps to that spot, and then remember that number.
你要数清并记住走到那个位置的步数
Because after I call you, I can get you moving.
因为我给你打电话后 你要赶快行动
You understand?
明白吗?
I also need a head count.
你还要数人数
How many people from when you walk in until you get to the desk.
你走到柜台这段时间 弄清有多少人
How many hotel employees are there? And obviously security.
那里有多少职员? 当然还有保安
And it might not be that easy to see who they are.
不过要认出他们 或许没那么容易
So I'll call you, you give me the layout, and we'll take it from there.
我会给你打电话 你告诉我那的布局 我们就从那开始干
Hotel Regina.
女王饭店
Yes, the house phone in the lobby.
请转大堂公用电话
- What happened? - l...
- 怎么了? - 我...
- Did something go wrong? - I've got the records.
- 出差错了? - 我拿到了记录
He, this guy at the front desk was smiling at me.
前台那个小伙当时朝我微笑
So I thought, you know, all this trouble,
因此想到所有那些麻烦
maybe it's easier to just ask for them.
也许直接找他会更容易一些
- You have the bill? - He made me a photocopy.
- 你拿到了帐单? - 他给我复印了一份
You just asked for it?
你直接要的?
I said I was Mr. Kane's personal assistant.
我说我是凯恩先生的私人助手
Okay. That's good thinking.
想得真棒
- Sir, can l... - No.
- 长官 要我... - 不用
Wombosi was assassinated in his house in the middle of Paris.
翁博希在他巴黎市中心的寓所被暗杀了
Yeah, we just heard.
是的 我们刚听说
It's him. It's Bourne. We're almost positive.
是伯恩干的 我们几乎可以断定是他
He had an assignment. He failed.
他被分派了任务 但却失手了
He obviously feIt compelled to finish the task.
显然 他觉得自己必须完成任务
Jesus.
天啊
We think he'll come back in now.
我们认为 他现在就会回来了
I mean, it's routine.
我是说程序如此
It's like behavioral software.
这就像是行为软件
He's following a protocol.
他会照章行事
Now that he's completed the mission, we think he'll come back in.
既然他已完成任务 我们认为 他就会回来了
They always do.
他们总是这样的
When?
何时回来?
How long till he checks in?
他回来报到还要多久?
- 24 hours. - 24?
- 24小时 - 24小时?
Yeah, it's usually something like that.
对 通常要这么久
Then what?
然后呢?
I told you we'd clean this up.
我说过 我们会把这事摆平
It will be clean.
会摆平的
I understand you're a dive shop, but where are you located?
我知道你是家潜水用品店 不过 你们店在哪?
Marseilles?
马赛?
What specifically does your company supply?
你们公司具体提供些什么产品?
I am sorry. What is your name, monsieur?
抱歉 先生 你说你叫什么名字?
You've been here for three hours and you still can't find a print?
你在这呆了三小时 却没找到一个指纹?
- What? - Paris police found the vehicle.
- 什么事? - 巴黎警察找到车子了
You've reached Simon Rawlins at Alliance Security, Maritime Division.
你已拨通联合保安公司海事部...西蒙·罗林斯的办公室电话
Paris office hours are from 8.:00 a.m. to 5.:00 p.m.
我们在巴黎的办公时间是早八点至下午五点
I got a lead in Paris.
我在巴黎找到一个线索
The rest were Marseilles, and two out in Southampton.
有两个英国南安普敦的 其余都是马赛的
- Paris? It's what? - Alliance Security. Simon Rawlins.
- 有巴黎的? 是谁? - 联合保安公司 西蒙·罗林斯
I got a machine.
是留言电话
Mr. Kane?
凯恩先生?
Mr. Kane!
凯恩先生!
- How are you? - I'm good. How are you?
- 你好吗? - 我还可以 你呢?
Mr. Kane. Come right in. Please have a seat.
凯恩先生 请进来 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
So, this is the Palmer Johnson tri-deck.
你看 这是帕尔默三层甲板游艇
I'm assuming you're still in the market. It's still the same vessel?
我猜你还是想买同一艘船?
Yes.
So I'm Kane.
我就是凯恩
They... I had a meeting as Kane.
我刚作为凯恩开了会
- They said... - No. I'm definitely Kane.
- 他们说... - 我的确是凯恩
I just had a meeting as Kane and he knew me as Kane.
我刚以凯恩身份见了个人 他也认为我是
So I'm definitely Bourne. I'm also just definitely Kane.
所以我的确是伯恩 也的确是凯恩
It's all just boats.
全跟船有关
I got blueprints and cameras and security systems.
我有设计图 摄像机和保安系统
I just found John Michael Kane's body.
我刚查到约翰·凯恩的尸体
In a morgue here in Paris.
在巴黎这里的陈尸所
But if you are John Michael Kane, whose body do they have?
但如果你是约翰·凯恩 那么那个尸体到底是谁?
- What was the name again? - Kane.
- 再说一遍 什么名字? - 凯恩
Kane.
凯恩
John Michael Kane.
约翰·凯恩
John Michael Kane.
约翰·凯恩
Kane. It's number 1 21 .
凯恩 是121号
I want to see the body.
我想看尸体
Our boss could come back. We are not supposed to do that.
我老板可能会回来 不允许这样做
Come on.
拿去吧
Is this it? I mean, where is he?
是这吗? 尸体去哪了?
I don't know.
我不知道
What's going on?
怎么了?
This guy has come to see the American. But the body has disappeared.
这家伙来看那个美国人 但尸体不见了
They came yesterday evening...his brother.
他兄弟他们昨晚来过了
He's not in the register.
他没有登记
Who are you? What's going on?
你是谁? 怎么回事?
- Where's the body that goes in here? - I said someone came last night.
- 这里面的尸体哪去了? - 我说过 昨晚有人来过了
I know. Where'd they take the body?
他们把尸体弄哪去了?
Look, this is not a carnival, okay?
听着 这不是联欢会 明白吗?
PeopIe call, they make an appointment, follow the rules.
大家都打电话预约 按规章办事
Everyone signs in and out. This is a serious place. Serious work.
这里进出都要登记 这儿很严肃 这的工作很严肃
It's not just to come in whenever you like!
不是说你什么时候想来就来!
You're right. We didn't sign in.
说得对 我们进来时没有登记
Get the hell out of here.
滚出去
- Fine. I'm just gonna go sign in. - Okay, go.
- 很好 我马上就去登记 - 行了 快走
Is this it?
是这个吗?
- Slow down - You can't take the book. This is it?
- 慢点 - 你不能动登记
It's okay. There's a pencil in here. That's fine.
没事的 这有铅笔 太好了
Honey, why don't you go wait outside? Here it is.
亲爱的 你干嘛不去外面等着? 就它了
We can't have... Okay.
我们不能...
Jason, what just happened in there? What are you looking for?
杰森 刚才怎么回事? 你要找什么?
Nykwana Wombosi.
尼瓦纳·翁博希
Wombosi went to the morgue to visit Kane.
翁博希去陈尸所看过凯恩
See?
明白了?
- So? - He's in the Alliance brochure.
- 然后呢? - 听好 他也出现在联合保安的小册里
Same guy.
同一人
This guy knows.
他知道实情
My French sucks. I can't....It says something about a boat or....
我法语很糟 我不能... 好象是说一艘船或...
I don't understand. What does it say? You read it. Tell me. What?
我看不懂 报上说什么? 你看了 告诉我 怎么了?
It says that 3 weeks before he was killed, Mr. Wombosi told police...
报上说 翁博希在被杀前三周告诉警方...
...that a man came onto his yacht,
一名男子在距马赛八公里的海上
five miles off the coast of Marseilles...
爬上他的游艇...
...and tried to kill him.
并企图暗杀他
It says that he chased the man off the boat and shot him twice in the back.
报上说 他把那人赶下了船 并击中他后背两枪
It says I'm an assassin.
报上说我是名刺客
Stop the car.
停车
But no...you said Rue de l... we're almost there.
但你说的是到...我们马上就到了
Just right here, this is good.
就停这 这就行
I said stop.
叫你停车
What's going on?
怎么了?
Well...what's going on?
怎么了?
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么鬼?
- Go. Go. - What are...
- 走 快走 - 怎么...
You gave me too much.
钱给多了
- We're blown. Come on. - Blown? What is ''blown''?
- 我们暴露了 快走 - 暴露? 暴什么露?
Monsieur...your change, your change.
先生 找你零钱
Sir, please...You can't stay here... You have to leave.
先生 你不能停这 你必须离开
Keep walking.
继续走 继续走
What do you think they're doing there? They're on to the hotel.
你认为他们会在那干嘛? 在监视饭店
- No. You don't know that. - Trust me. Just keep walking.
- 不会 你不知道 - 相信我 继续走
Are you crazy? What are you doing now?
你疯了? 你这是干嘛?
Jason!
杰森!
This is blown.
这就是暴露
- Marie? - Get away.
- 玛丽? - 走开
- Stop right there. - Get away from me.
- 玛丽 站住 - 离开我
What are you gonna do? Kill me?
你想怎样? 杀我?
- Marie. - Is that next?
- 玛丽 - 下一步就杀我?
Listen, stay calm. Stay calm.
听着 镇静 镇静
Whatever we do, we have to do it together.
不管我们做什么都要一起做
- We have to be... - We?
- 我们必须... - 我们?
The only thing we had in common was that neither of us knew who you were.
我们有过的唯一共同之处就是我们都不知道你是谁
We've passed that now. Listen!
我们已熬过来了 听我说!
The police'll find us. The people who took the picture in the embassy...
警方会找我们的 在大使馆拿到照片
...who killed Wombosi, they're gonna come here and kill us.
杀死翁博希的那帮人就要来追杀我们
The people who you work for.
你也在为那帮人干
I will take you wherever you need to go. I'll take you there. I'll leave you there.
我会带你去你该去的任何地方 我会带你去 我会让你在那儿
You can do what you want. You never have to see me again.
你愿做什么就做什么 永远别再见我
But not here. If we stay here, we die.
但在这不行 我们留在这就死定了
Boy, great police work! Really brilliant!
老天 这些警察真是干得"太棒了"!
Why don't they just hang out a banner that says, ''Don't come back! ''
干嘛不在那挂幅标语 写上"别回来! "
Jesus Christ! What is the French word for ''stakeout''?
我的天! 法语怎么说"监控"二字?
Okay, this was 16 minutes ago.
这事发生在16分钟前
This is our starting point.
我们就从这开始
- Can't fly, trains are risky. Nicky? - Here.
- 他们不能乘飞机火车 妮基? - 我在这
I need to know everything Paris's finest is doing on this.
我需要知道巴黎那些出色警察的一举一动
I'm on it.
遵命
You said 24 hours, and he's not back.
你说过24小时 但他并没回来
No. But we got a good idea where he is.
但我们很清楚他现在在哪
You've got a black ops agent who's off the reservation.
你的这个秘密特工疯了
He trashed an American consulate. He's on the run in Europe.
他把美国领事馆毁得一塌糊涂 如今又在欧洲四处逃命
You don't know why. I got to stand before an oversight committee.
而你还不知原因何在 但我却面对监察
What will I say about Treadstone?
关于踩石行动 我对他们说什么?
You're worried about a budget meeting?
你担心的是预算会议吧?
We don't take care of this, we don't make it to the men's room.
我不负责此事 这事处理不好就难堪了
Now, is that clear enough for you?
你现在明白了吧?
We will burn for this.
我们会毁在这事上
We will both of us burn.
我们两个都会的
All right, I want two teams. Daryl, Ray, stay on the grids.
好 分两个组 达尔 雷继续监视电脑
Brian, Harris, Steve...
布菜恩 哈里斯 史蒂夫...
...I want to work on this girl.
我要你们追查那个姑娘
- And this residency pattern? - We started it.
- 住宅图样进行得怎样? - 已开始做了
Get it out.
做出来
We cross-referenced numbers from the grandmother and the stepbrother.
参照了她祖母和她同父异母弟弟的号码
When we found convergence, we took the numbers...
我们发现有重合时 就提取号码...
...back-checked them,
往回查
ran a search merge with other data we had, which wasn't much.
结合手头资料一起搜索 虽然线索有限
Pins. These pins.
看这些图钉
These are all the places we think she's lived in the last six years.
这些就是她过去六年住过的所有地方
One, two, three, four, five.
一 二 三 四 五处
That's our pool.
这就是我们的资料库
No answer.
没人接听
How many times you let it ring?
你让铃声响了几下?
- Look, if you don't want to go, I'll hitch. - I said I'd take you.
- 你要不想去 我就搭便车 - 我说过送你
Those are the targets.
这些就是目标
Beg, borrow, hack, tap, bypass! I don't care what you do!
恳求 讨借 黑客 窃听 迂回 我不在乎你们用何种手段!
I want to know everything you can tell me
我只要你们告诉我
about what's going on at those locations.
这些地方发生的所有事
How do you know he still owns this?
你怎么知道这房子仍是他的?
Eamon always had money. He would never sell this.
埃蒙总是有钱 他不会卖的
Marie?
玛丽?
What?
干嘛?
We got to go.
我们必须走
What?
什么?
We got to go.
我们必须走
I thought it would....
我以为这儿会...
- Shit, that's Eamon. I'll talk to him. - We're leaving.
- 见鬼 是埃蒙 我跟他说 - 我们走
Eamon. Surprise.
埃蒙 意外吧
It's me, Marie. Wow, God...
是我 玛丽 哦 老天...
...there's a really good reason for this.
来这真是对了
There bloody well better be.
理由太充分了
- Daddy! - Hang on. Hang on.
- 爸爸? - 等等
I had no idea you would be here.
我没想到你会在这里
Well, why would I be here? It's only my bloody house, right?
我怎么会在这? 这是我唯一的房子 没错吧?
Yeah.
是的
Did she get you into this?
她带你来的?
It was just gonna be for a day.
我们只准备呆一天
Daddy, Alain has to go pee!
爸爸 阿兰要撒尿!
All right, all right, come on. Here. Get out of the car.
好的 来吧 下车
Okay, in you go.
好的 你进去
Come on, Alain.
过来 阿兰
I'm sorry. l....
抱歉
I thought it would be okay. But I guess I was wrong.
我以为会没事的 但我想我错了
- Let's find Mommy. - Mommy?
- 我要找妈妈 - 妈妈?
Mommy is away for two days, thank God.
妈妈在外面要呆两天 幸好这样
You've got yourseIf all tied up here.
你把自己缠上了
Okay.
好的
What's he do for a living?
他做什么的?
He used to be in shipping.
以前做航运
Is he good for you?
他适合你吗?
Are you happy?
你幸福吗?
You know me. I try too hard.
你知道我的 我在努力
Here you go.
给你
Sleep well.
睡个好觉
Good night.
晚安
I'll sleep on the floor.
我睡地板
- This was when? - 11:45 a.m.
- 是几点的事情? - 早上11点45
Which is definitely within the driving range of Paris.
完全在从巴黎开车所及的范围之内
The call came from a highway rest stop, southbound side.
电话是从公路南側的路边休息店打的
Yeah. What's this yellow pin?
嗯 这个黄图钉代表什么?
She spent two months there in 1997.
她1997年在那里呆了几个月
Closest town is Riom.
距离最近的镇子是里奥姆
We took her family's phone records and collated the international calls.
从她家的电话记录把国际电话整理出来了
They were in Paris at 2.:00 a.m.
他们凌晨两点时在巴黎
They can't fly. The train's too dangerous.
他们无法乘飞机 火车也太危险
He knows better than to go anywhere we might track him.
他太知道我们会去哪追捕他
So this is our best guess.
我们只能这样猜测
- What are you doing? - The kids. I was worried. I couldn't sleep.
- 你在这干嘛? - 看孩子 我担心睡不着
You'll wake them up. We got to go.
你会弄醒他们的 我们得离开
I don't want to know who I am anymore.
我再也不想知道自己是谁了
I don't care. I don't want to know.
我不在乎 我不想知道
- Come on. We'll talk about... - Everything I find out I want to forget.
- 过来,我们谈一谈… - 我查明的任何事 我都想忘记
It's okay.
没事的
I don't care who I am or what I did.
我不在乎我是谁 或干过什么
It's okay.
没事的
We have this money.
我们有钱
We can hide.
可以藏起来
Can we do that? Is there any chance you can do that?
我们能这样做吗? 你有可能这样做吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on.
走吧
Here, boy! Here, boy!
乖狗 出来! 出来!
'Morning.
早安
Christ. You were up early.
老天 你起得够早的
Bless you for making coffee.
谢谢你煮的咖啡
One night. You weren't kidding.
就一宿 你们没开玩笑
For a change.
换换环境
He's not there either.
他也不在那
- And you looked by the car? - He's not anywhere.
- 车的旁边找了吗? - 到处都找不到他
All right, let me get dressed.
好吧 我们穿衣服吧
- Who? - Bloody dog's gone missing.
- 谁? - 狗不见了
Does that happen a lot?
这事经常发生吗?
What? That mutt? Miss his breakfast? Not a chance.
什么? 那狗? 早上不吃就跑? 从不会
It's always something, right?
总是有原因的 对吧?
Get in the basement.
快去地下室
What?
什么?
- Get everyone in the basement right now. - What are you talking about?
- 快带他们进地下室 - 你在说些什么?
You're in danger. Your family's in danger. I don't have time to explain.
你和你家人有危险 我没时间解释
- Wait a minute. What... - Eamon.
- 等等 究竟... - 埃蒙
You should go.
你们应该走
- What have you done? - It's not her. It's me.
- 你究竟干了什么? - 不是她 是我
You need to get out of sight and in the basement as quick as you can.
你们必须尽快下地下室去
Daddy.
爸爸
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Let's go.
我们走
- The phone is dead. - Yeah.
- 电话没声 - 知道
Jason, who's out there? Who is it?
杰森 外面是什么人? 是谁?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Oh, no.
哦 不要
We should never have come here. l.... These children....
我们根本不该来这 我...两个孩子...
That's not gonna happen.
不会有事的
Where is it? Where's the weapon?
在哪? 武器在哪?
Who else is out here? Who else? How many you got with you?
还有谁在? 还有谁? 你们有几个人?
I'm not gonna ask you again.
我不会再问第二遍的
I work alone. Like you.
我单干 和你一样
We always work alone.
我们总是单干
- What do you mean? - Who are you? Rome?
- 这话什么意思? - 你是哪儿的? 罗马?
Paris?
还是巴黎?
Treadstone, both of us.
我们两个都参加踩石行动
- Treadstone? - Which one?
- 踩石? - 是哪的?
Paris. I live in Paris.
巴黎 我住在巴黎
You get the headaches?
你头疼吧?
Yeah.
I get such bad headaches.
我头疼得厉害
You know at night when you're driving a car?
知道晚上开车的感觉吧?
Maybe it's the headlights.
也许和开前灯有关
What is Treadstone?
踩石是什么东西?
Treadstone said pills.
踩石行动意味着止疼药
They said go to Paris.
他们叫我们去巴黎
Is Treadstone in Paris?
踩石在巴黎?
Look at this.
瞧瞧现在
Look at what they make you give.
瞧瞧他们都让你付出了什么
All right, all right.
好了 好了
All right, Claudia, get in the front and put your beIt on.
克劳迪娅 你坐前面并系上安全带
All right, we're gonna put you in the back.
好了 我把你放在后座
AII right, get in the front, Claudia.
克劳迪娅 坐前面去
I'm not waiting, Marie.
玛丽 我不再等了
One minute, Eamon. I'm not waiting!
埃蒙 再等一等 不等了!
Please!
求你了!
Take it.
拿着
I took out $30, 000. The rest is yours.
我取出了三万美金 其余都归你
- That's it? - That's all I got.
- 就这样? - 我就这些
No, that's not what I meant.
我不是这意思
This is not gonna stop, Marie. You got to get out now. Away from me.
玛丽 不能再拖了 你必须现在就走 离开我
You got to get out. You got to start running.
你必须离开 赶快逃
You get low, you stay low.
你要隐藏行踪
No more friends. Nothing familiar.
不要再交朋友 要换新环境
There's enough in there for you to make a life. Any life.
这里的钱够你生活 什么生活都行
I'm out of here, Marie!
玛丽 我要走了!
Hey!
嘿!
Get in the car. You got to go.
快上车 你必须走
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
I'll end it.
把它了结
Go ahead.
走吧
Please.
求你了
Code in, please.
请报代号
Code in.
报代号
Code in.
报代号
Who is this?
是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
The man you sent is dead.
你派来的人已死了
So whoever this is, you better start talking.
所以不管你是谁 你最好开口说话
Hello, Jason.
喂 杰森
So, what are we into now?
那你看现在怎么办?
It only goes two ways. Either you come in and let us make this right...
只有两个办法 要么回来处理好这事...
...or we'll keep going until we're satisfied.
要么只好继续玩下去 直到我们满意
You mean until you kill me.
你是说 直到我死
I can't fix this if I don't know what the problem is.
不知道问题所在 我没法补救
Tell me what we're into, and I'll do the best I can.
告诉我怎么做 我会尽力而为的
Why don't you talk to Marie, Jason?
杰森 你干嘛不和玛丽谈一谈
- Let's ask Marie what she wants. - I don't think she gives a shit.
- 问问玛丽她的想法是什么 - 说实话 我想她才不在乎呢
She's dead.
她死了
I'm sorry to hear that. How did that happen?
真遗憾 是怎么回事?
She was sIowing me down.
她拖我后腿
- All we've been doing right from... - Enough.
- 杰森 我们做这些是...- 够了
Enough.
够了
5:30 p.m. Paris.
今天下午五点半
Today. Pont Neuf.
在巴黎新桥
Come alone, you walk to the middle of that bridge.
就自己来 走到桥中间位置
You take off your jacket. Face east.
脱下外套 面朝东方
- I'll redial this number. - Wait!
- 我会再拨这个号码 - 等等!
First flight out. Tell Nicky I'll call from the car. Tell her to find Picot.
坐头班飞机去 告诉妮基我会在车上 给她打电话 叫她找"花边"
Go.
快去
So....
那好...
What are we gonna do?
我们打算怎么办?
I told you I'dclean this up. That's what I'm doing.
我说过我会把它摆平 我正在做
Can you really bring him in?
你真能把他带回来?
I think we're past that, don't you?
这事我们不是已说过了吗?
Do you have a better idea?
你有什么高见?
You've given me nothing but a trail of collateral damage...
除了从苏黎世到巴黎的一连串破坏...
...from Zurich to Paris. I couldn't do much worse.
你什么都没干 换我来干肯定比这好
Why don't you go upstairs and book a conference room?
你干嘛不上楼去订一个会议室?
Maybe you can talk him to death.
或许你能说得他俯首听命
The bus, the tour bus, second level.
大巴 观光大巴 顶层
Negative on the target.
于目标无碍
- Position one? - Negative.
- 一号位置? - 没问题
- Position two? - Negative.
- 二号位置 - 没问题
Position three, motorcycle.
三号位置 摩托车
Negative.
没问题
Jason?
杰森?
I told you to come alone. I guess that was too complicated.
我叫你独自来 我猜这对你太难办了
So try this: I'm gone.
那就试试这个吧:我走了
Fuck.
Get Nicky on the phone.
接通妮基的电话
Yeah?
喂?
How long to wipe down the room and move it?
把房间清理好要多长时间?
- Get rid of everything? - Yeah.
- 处理掉所有资料? - 对
- Two to three hours. - All right, get started.
- 两到三个小时 - 那好 马上干
Listen, no breaks.
中间别停
Two men outside, one in the lobby. And keep your eyes open.
两人守外面 一人在大厅 要警惕
- Keep the truck? - Keep the truck.
- 卡车留下? - 对 留下
I'm gonna close this unit down. We'll move the gear in the truck.
我要关掉这个小组 把设备搬到车上
They were covering Spain, Malta, Morocco.
他们负责西班牙 马耳他和摩洛哥
Yes, all local police radio traffic.
对 当地警方的所有无线信号
No, for northern Europe we need an authorized directive. Yeah.
不行 动北欧需要总部授权 好的
Okay, they're on it. We'll have a satellite download in 30 minutes.
好了 他们开始干了 我们半小时后收到卫星下传资料
Where's your field box?
你的行动箱在哪?
- Where's your field box? - It's right there.
- 你的行动箱在哪? - 就在那里
The whole system's gone haywire.
整个系统出故障了
That's this window right here.
问题就在这边的这个窗户
Dining room window?
餐厅窗户呢?
I don't get it.
我搞不懂
Dead. The phones are dead.
没信号 电话没信号了
It's Bourne, isn't it?
伯恩干的?
Just quiet.
别出声
You move, you die.
你动就死定了
Bourne.
伯恩
Gun down.
枪扔了
In there.
进去
Okay, so what do you want...
好吧 你想干...
Treadstone.
踩石
You better take a look around. There's not much left.
你最好看看周围 没剩下什么了
- Are you Treadstone? - Am I Treadstone? Me?
- 你就是踩石? - 我是踩石? 我?
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么鬼话?
He's lost it.
他疯了
You better start filling in the blanks here!
你最好马上解释清楚!
'Cause I thought we were on the same side.
因为我还以为 我们是一边的呢
Whose side is that?
哪边?
You don't know what you're doing, do you? You don't have a goddamn clue!
你知道自己都在干什么吗? 你什么都不明白!
Who am I?
我是谁?
You're U.S. government property!
你是美国政府的资产
You're a malfunctioning $30 million weapon!
你是身价三千万 但却出岔子的一件武器!
You're a total goddamn catastrophe!
你十足是一个祸害!
And, by God, if it kilIs me, you'll tell me how this happened.
看在老天的份上 你就是杀我也得告诉我 究竟出什么事了
- Why are you trying to kill me? - What happened in Marseilles?
- 你为何想要杀我? - 马赛那边出什么事了?
You sent me to kill Wombosi.
你派我去杀翁博希
Kill Wombosi? Yeah, we can do that any time we want.
杀翁博希? 没错 这事我们随时都能做
I can send Nicky to do that, for Christ's sake.
我可以派妮基去做这事 真见鬼
Mr. Wombosi was supposed to be dead three weeks ago.
翁博希本该在三周前就死掉的
He was supposed to have died in a way that the only possible explanation was...
他的死本该只有一种解释 那就是...
...that he'd been murdered by a member of his own entourage.
他是被自己的一名随从谋杀的
I don't send you to kill.
我不会派你去暗杀
I send you to be invisible.
我派你躲藏起来
I send you because you don't exist.
我派你 是因为你这人根本就不存在
I want to know what happened in Marseilles.
我想知道在马赛出什么事了
I don't remember what happened in Marseilles.
我不记得在马赛发生什么事了
Bullshit! This is unacceptable, soldier.
瞎扯! 战士 这不可接受
You hear me? You failed!
听见了吗? 你失手了!
Unacceptable? You failed!
不可接受? 你失手了!
- You failed and you're gonna tell me why! - I can't tell you! I don't remember!
- 你失手了 所以你要告诉我原因! - 我没法告诉你! 我记不起来了!
You brought Kane to life. You put together a meeting with Wombosi.
你激活了凯恩 你安排了与翁博希的见面
You found the security company. You broke into the office!
你找到了保安公司 你闯了进去!
For Christ's sake, you picked the yacht as the goddamn strike point!
见鬼 你挑选游艇作为下手地点!
You picked the boat.
你选了游艇
You picked the day. You tracked the crew.
你选了日子 你跟踪船员
The food, the fuel!
食物 燃料!
You told us where. You told us when.
你把地点 时间告诉了我们
You hid out on that boat five days.
你在那船上藏了五天
You were in, Jason. You were in!
你参与了 杰森 你参与了!
It was over!
它结束了!
No, you do remember.
对 你记得的
Don't you?
是吧?
I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想再干这个了
I don't think that's a decision you can make.
我想这不是你能决定的
Jason Bourne is dead. Do you hear me?
杰森·伯恩死了 听见了吗?
He drowned two weeks ago.
他两周前淹死了
You're gonna go tell them Bourne is dead. Understand?
你要告诉他们伯恩死了 明白吗?
Where are you gonna go?
你打算去哪?
I swear, if I even feel somebody behind me,
我发誓 只要我觉得有人跟踪我
there is no measure to how fast...
我就会不顾一切地...
...and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep.
把战火烧到你家门口
I'm on my own side now.
我现在是自己一边了
It's done.
干掉了
Shut it down.
把它关掉
The Treadstone project has already been terminated.
踩石行动项目实际上已被终止
It was designed primarily as a sort of advanced game program.
本是想把它设计成一种高级行动方案
We'd hoped it might build into a good training platform.
希望能把它变成一个出色的训练平台
But quite honestly, for a strictly theoretical exercise...
说实话 对一项纯理论训练而言...
...the cost-benefit ratio was just too high.
这个代价也太高了
It's all but decommissioned at this point.
该项目到此被全部取消
All right, what's next?
好了 下面是什么?
Okay, this is...
哦 这是...
...Blackbriar.
黑荆棘项目
Blackbriar is a joint DOD communications program...
黑荆棘是和国防部联合实施的通讯项目...
...that we really feel has good traction to it. It's got legs. It'll run and run.
我们真的觉得该项目很有吸引力 它成功的可能性很大
It combines elements of proactive and reactive fields of security....
它融合了安全领域预防和反应的诸多因素...
This your store?
这是你的店?
Yeah.
It's nice. It's a little hard to find, but....
店不错 就是难找 但是...
Think I could rent a scooter?
我可以租一辆摩托吗?
You have ID?
你有身份证吗?
Not really.
算不上有
∮Extreme ways are back again∮
∮再次踏上无尽之路∮
∮Extreme places I didn't know∮
∮朝向生疏未知远方∮
∮I broke everything new again∮
∮一切重新来过∮
∮Everything that I'd owned∮
∮我将我的一切∮
∮I threw it out the windows came along∮
∮沿途抛诸窗外∮
∮Extreme ways I know will part the colors of my sea∮
∮无尽之路划分海洋色彩∮
∮Perfect color me∮
∮完美彩妆了我∮
∮Extreme ways that help me∮
∮无尽的路助我∮
They help me out late at night
∮助我夜深行外∮
∮Extreme places I had gone∮
∮隐没于∮
∮That never see any light∮
∮未见天日∮
∮Dirty basements, dirty noise∮
∮肮脏地下室与噪音∮
Dirty places comin ' through∮
∮肮脏之地穿梭其间∮
∮Extreme worlds alone∮
∮茫茫世界唯我独行∮
∮Did you ever like it planned∮
∮可曾喜欢按部就班∮
∮I would stand in line for this∮
∮我愿为此排队守候∮
∮There 's always room in life for this∮
∮生命之中总有空位∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Like it always does∮
∮一如以往∮
∮Always does∮
∮一如以往∮
∮Extreme sounds that told me∮
∮遥远之声在耳际∮
∮They held me down every night∮
∮我夜夜辗转难眠∮
∮I didn 't have much to say∮
∮我不想多说什么∮
∮I didn 't give up the light∮
∮我并未放弃光明∮
∮I closed my eyes and closed myself∮
∮闭上双眼和自我∮
∮And closed my world∮
∮封锁自己的世界∮
∮And never opened up to anything∮
∮不再为谁而开启∮
∮That could get me at all∮
∮将一切阻绝在外∮
∮I had to close down everything∮
∮我必须封锁一切∮
∮I had to close down my mind∮
∮必须封锁我的心∮
∮Too many things to cover me∮
∮太多事遮蔽了我∮
∮Too much can make me blind∮
∮太多事教我盲目∮
∮I've seen so much in so many places∮
∮见识过沧海桑田∮
∮So many heartaches, so many faces∮
∮太多心痛 太多脸孔∮
∮So many dirty things∮
∮太多不堪入目的事物∮
∮You couldn't even believe∮
∮你根本无法去相信∮
∮I would stand in line for this∮
∮我愿为此排队守候∮
∮It's always good in life fior this∮
∮生命之中总有空位∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh, baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Like it always does∮
∮一如以往∮
∮Always does∮
∮一如以往∮